How can Ravens dads plan work that hes been planning for the last eight years? A veteran of the Indian Army now finds himself in the body of Peter Parker, who just got bit by a certain radioactive spider. All over her face, her arms.. Summary (Teaser):Good morning, Mr. Holland, the secretary greeted him that morning, smiling at his son when he clocked in his time slip. It can be found right here. Theres only one solution to this problem. Summary:High school, the place where you go through puberty one day to being genetically mutated the next day. From housewives to Hollywood starlets, from standup comedians to startup entrepreneurs, these badass women offer unvarnished and unabashed opinions and share their frank and forthright thinking on the wild world of relationships. So much so, that Harry himself was sporting it. Seventeen-year-old Betty Cooper leads a pretty normal, predictable life in Riverdale until Veronica Lodge, the new girl in town, and her 'step-brother', Peter. When they got off on their floor, Leo clung onto Toms slacks as he tried to walk towards his office. When Peter Parker accidentally sends a quick text to Natasha Romanoff herself, things start to get a little wacky. "Went fine. This book may seem long but it's only because there's a lot of mini chapters. peter parker stark industries fanfictionhow did kathleen mcgowan die peter parker stark industries fanfiction. May and Ben get killed and Tony has Loki watch over Peter in hospital while he files paperwork to adopt Peter. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (746), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (384), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker (232), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker (217), James "Bucky" Barnes & Peter Parker (140), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (717), Past Peter Parker/Gwen Stacy - Relationship, past Michelle Jones/Ned Leeds/Peter Parker, Matt Murdock Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Bucky Barnes Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo (If I cannot move Heaven, I will raise Hell. Peter Parker accidentally gets Tony Starks number and they start texting. Theres no way he actually has an internship with Tony Stark. Luckily, his comm still works. This would be bad enough, but when Peter starts getting seriously ill on top of that, it all goes to shit. Peter, too, was a bit concerned that he might have killed Tony. MCU Spider-Man (Tom Holland's version) is the Peter Parker I am basing these stories off of. Where an old foe re-emerges from the shadows for Round 2, and Peter Parker really needs to learn that being an adult doesn't mean dealing with everything on your own; it means asking for help when you need it, and trusting people to catch you when you fall. Nick Fury, Agent Coulson, Black Widow, Dr. Connors, and a handful of trusted SHIELD scientists. I watched those interviews where Tom and RDJ highjacked each others interviews one too many times, drank way too much coffee and this happened. Avengers memes that I have too many of! The kind you've never made before. That is, cool, right?" "It's . When he buys Peter a meal at a diner, Jason tells him about being killed then revived. Harley is adrift, bitter, and resentful after losing Tony and his family as he knew it three years ago. Halloween in New York can be a wild time. Peter trolls Tony Stark with his two enablers- I mean friends. Permission Slips Please byShadowsintheClouds. Instead, he uses his escape to confirm his supposed death, moving to urban India to start a new life as a mechanic with a . hot chocolate doesn't solve all your problems, but it doesn't hurt either, recalling what some kids at his old high school used to call him. [Spider-Suit(Renamable)] [Description: A suit made from the [Golden Web Of Neith] by the Great Weaver for her Avatar "Peter Benjamin Parker" at his request. Peter . So, why does Peter Parker keep breaking all of the rules, and why does Mr. Stark never seem mad? The cover and all memes are not Tony's little girl is not so little anymore. Now fighting crime in the streets of Queens, New York she will be recruited and watched over by Tony Stark under theStark Internship aka being trained to become an Avenger where she will work alongside the Avengers members as well as another new recruit her age named Peter Parker. Instead, he uses his escape to confirm his supposed death, moving to urban India to start a new life as a mechanic with a secret past time of blowing up every piece of Stark weaponry Stane Industries can throw at him. - 29/01/23. Pretty sure we established that when you puked in a corn maze. His assistant looked startled, opening her mouth to say something to him when his head snapped to the left. Hes going to prove it. Summary: Tonys face hardens as he says, What kid.I dont know, some twelve year oldBelow him, the kid coughs out, Fifteen.Fifteen year oldTony scrubs a hand across his face. Agent Coulson, who told Fury what he'd seen and put Petra and her family on SHIELD's radar. Y'know, monkey see, monkey do - but a bit more serious." It no wonder Rhodey and Happy think you are Tonys secret love child, May said, looking far too amused. Chapters: 15. And create it NOW, andMake some damn money already. Spidey, theyve got reinforcements. Will she figure out he's the vigilante Spider-Man? //FEATURING\\ -People thinking Tony is Peters Dad - Little Stark - Peter practically running the place - The Johnny Storm from Fantastic-4 (2015), but thats the only (good) thing from that movie - A Field trip to Stark Industries, iron dad after superior spider man peter expelled and rejected from everyone of his friends. A field trip gone wrong leaves Peter and Ned wandering through a seemingly endless corn maze. That was oddly specific. Summary:Katia had scars. Think you can sit tight while we deal with this?. I promise that Chaos will ensure, I mean how could it not with all those people there? http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/Spider-Ninja. No, not that. He takes a few short breaths. Okay so sorry that its so late but I finally have it up! . Sort By. They cant mess anything up if they ever meet Mr. Stark, or else their internship is over. And Anya does too. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The Avengers are officially born. He tries to make sense of his new world and maintain his normal routine (leading to Spider-Man making a Gotham debut). Skylar couldn't be happier. The Tony and Bruce bromance gets me every time. Now that her brothers are the new Betas they must all leave and visit the Ancient Wolves. Toms assistant smiled at the two of them as they walked by, waving at Leo as he gurgled happily. Summary:Alice Marie Snow was born into a family of highly trained and well respected assassins. Guess What? Always keeping her head down. Summary:No one said falling in love with your best friend was easy, let alone both of them. Peter is too busy being confused to fight and its infectious. These are some of of the best fics about Peter as an Intern + Field Trips, Peter Parker: Intern CryptidbyKaru_Ambrogio. So, when Peter loses everything he has, what's the point in telling the truth? Written by inkravens45, this is a crossover fic between the TMNT and the Spiderverse. I love space and making fic rec masterlists, Catching Elephant is a theme by Andy Taylor, Marvel Fic Recs: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5][6][7]Heres a link for the entire Masterlist. Comments: Part 1 of theDroughtseries. Marvel Fic Recs: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6][7]Heres a link for the entire Masterlist. And will she be able to find that happiness that she used to have as a child before it was tragically ripped away from her? But theres just one problem. Peter smirked. Because You Were Nice to Me: The second after he gets to Gotham, Peter Parker stops someone from beating up an old man (holding the criminal off until Red Hood shows up scares him away). June 30, 2022 . Oh, Peter. Summary: As the ashes of the Civil War settle, Tony Stark, rather than deal with the phone and olive branch sent to him by Steve Rogers, decides to focus on those left behind. But if there is one thing she can remember, it's that no one's fate is written in stone Summary:The last few months Harry Holland had to look on as his older brothers best friend/assistant, Harrison Osterfield, walked around with this sad look on his face. It was fine.It was fine until the last straw, being kidnapped by Hydra. Words: 78,183. Natasha is his glorified babysitter. Or ;Peter Parker dies and is brought back as a ghost. They revolve around what would happen if Peter Parker (fresh off of several traumatic incidents) ended up adopted by the Bat family. Four months ago, Slade Lewis got to fulfill his wildest, long-repressed BDSM fantasies during a one-night stand. SpiderMan Fanfics @readinglistssssreadinglistssss Double Helix by @starksparker and @delicatetony, You Braved the Stars (Tony x OC) by @hayls-speaks-fandoms, Find Your Way Back by @the-claire-bitch-project, A Different Type of Double by @heavenly---holland, My Scars Burn Bright Against The Dark Dark Night by @thefourthnorn, Theater Kids and Science Nerds by @theasexualbunny, Youve Got Mail (Harrison Osterfield x OC) by @nillewritings, My Scars Burn Bright Against The Dark Dark Night. After all, he wont be the only one looking for them, and theyre far safer with him than they are with Thunderbolt Ross. Field Trip to Stark Industries would be fine on its own, Peter had always wanted a tour, but of course they had to be visiting the Intern Floor His Floor. Summary:Bad things are supposed to happen slowly in a quick and traumatizing matter but bad things always seemed to slow down as if in slow motion so that I could watch every bad thing life decided to throw at me all the obstacles of life but when I moved all the way from London and kids at my school decided they didnt like me or rather, decided I wasnt worth standing up to the school Wanker I ended up meeting New Yorks one and only Spider Man. Author: HyperDragon35. Damian briefly brings up his past when he and Dick are leaving the dog park with Titus. And five interns try to discover him. Ben taught Peter one thing- If you're not honest, you're nothing. While on a field trip to the Avengers Facility, Peter calls him dad. We both want her. some stuff that I have already read where he is a bamf are Spidey LIAG, DC NEW 52:spiderman,Marvel trinity(Fics like this one will be highly appreciated),spiderX, The Spider(SI) , Fighting crime,spinning webs,Everything you are is everything I ever need. He didn't even get to say goodbye. He is also extremely Done. Guy doesnt look calm anymore, his eyes are wide and frightened, and he flinches at every creak and shift. For His Eyes Only: Compass Series, Book Four, Protecting Their Princess: A Snow White Romance (Filthy Fairy Tales), Reclaiming His Wife: Compass Series, Book Three, Badass Women Give the Best Advice: Everything You Need to Know About Love and Life, contemporary romance novels where hero falls in love with his nurse, romance novels where hero falls in love with his nurse, books to read if you like pride and prejudice, naruto dies and becomes a shinigami fanfiction, naruto dies and becomes a hollow fanfiction, i'll become a villainess that will go down in history. Summary: Flash knows theres something up with Peter Parker. Until Uncle Ben died. light leaves, dark sees lyrics; All one-shots will be created by me. But sometimes scars are the very key to what makes you special. Story: Spider-Man: The Great Responsibility is an epic fanfiction that follows Peter Parker's journey as a web-slinger. Essentially my take on what a normal person would if he/she got Spider-Man's powers. Protecting Their Princess is a very dirty novella about two hard, rugged, rough men who find themselves totally obsessed with the same girl! badass peter parker fanfiction. The sweetest revenge is the ones that have been years in the making. She took up the name Zero and dawned a pure white and red Assassins Creed style superhero outfit that she had dawned with the logo of her family on both the mask and cape. The world would be a better place if everyone read this book." Boghossian and Lindsay teach the subtle art of instilling doubts and opening minds. Fanfic /. Luckily for her, she was found and taken in by Master Splinter, a master ninja (who also happens to be a large mutant rat). When a desperate plea from their boss ruins their holiday plans, Lucy and Evans are stuck in an otherwise empty office with only each other for company. Log in Sign up. Watch how he navigates through the dangerous world of Marvel. Her species speaks in clicks, similar to Xhosa but not quite. She was raised alongside his four sons (all mutant turtles), and became a . Main Character: Mae Joy Flores (MJ Flores), Summary:They say when bad things happen. She was raised alongside his four sons (all mutant turtles), and became a skilled ninja. But she dealt with it. We served our country in an elite military unit for years, and now nothing is too hard for us - were rich, rough, and ripped, and were up for anything. Someones after Bianca. -- also posted on ao3 with same username and title. It's about Peter and Bucky before civil war Bucky sees Peter almost get shot and uses his metal arm to save him. That time at Industries StarkbyLooking_for_stars. And then to make matter worse, Bucky had been triggered and forgotten who anyone was. So when he meets the girl of his dreams and she leaves without a trace, all he wants is to find his way back to her heart. Peter grieves as he always has; he buries himself in responsibility and pretends everything is fine. He promised, anyways. How can Harrison walk away from the life that has given him everything? She laughed and went back to typing up a report she had been working on all morning, listening to her boss talk to his son in the room behind her. Peter Parker, for the most part, is your average teenager. Her red lips, dark hair, and luscious, soft curves call to us. But there was something about the kid in the black and red suit that made Ben pause. When y/n and Bucky are saved fr Just a cliche when Tony Stark meet his not son son Peter Parker and their adventures (Hihihi) Btw the Avengers are also in and take the role of aunts and uncles. This is how Baxter Stockman introduces himself to the teens, as he pops out of a whole in the floor and shoots at Mikey. All Ongoing Completed. Might have some more people back in the Compound by the end of the month." "Okay, cool! And hes not sure how he feels about having his entire class waltzing around the place where he spends practically more time than in his own home, where he has his own room, and where he regularly eats Lucky Charms with one of the most influential men in the country, in his pajamas. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Also, the fastest way a criminal can tick him off is if said criminal threatens a child. In Badass Women Give the Best Advice , readers will find: Wisdom about sex, dating, break ups, weddings, the prerequisites for the perfect kiss, and more! Elevators (Romanogers Fanfic) by H. 87.9K 2.6K 61. *NEW AUDIO EDITION* - This audiobook is read by the author in a fresh new unabridged production, and features an exclusive interview with the author. As much as he was annoyed at the nanny for stepping out on him today, he was sort of happy that he got to bring him with him today. Heavy on angst, but also on Heartwarming. He had his own daily rou Everything marvel (memes, incorrect quotes, headcannons) that makes me giggle () I dont really like the irondad and spiderson stuff thats popular right now,where he has become a stuttering mess. Oh and OC's are here to stay, they have an integral purpose to the story. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. His hero image would be ruined and he might have to go into hiding. Audis, cats, SHIELD, Bruce, a fair amount of explosions, snark from all sides, ghosts, art, and palladium poisoning with a side of terrorism and a certain defrosted Cappucino. Especially with teenage hormones going crazy, he can't help but feel something for the other teen hanging around the tower, the one who makes him feel better about his shitty life. At age twelve, Peter Parker becomes a vigilante, taking the title of 'Arachne'. Peter Parker Whump. When Tony clears it up, he and Peter will have to deal with the public aftermath. And they say good things take time To wait and be patient. Theres only one thing the untouched Princess isnt safe from - us. Unluckily, the Avengers dont realise how bad of a state Peter is in, and Peter isnt inclined to tell them. Book 1, 2 and 3 of Rejection Series. Pepper yelled, tearing Peter out of his mind, as she ran up to the seemingly unconscious Tony. (another field trip fic bc we dont have enough) byLivinei. i find most of these in the wee hours of the morning when i should be sleeping, so Peter is (unwillingly) on a field trip to the one and only Stark Industries. It had to have been five minutes later when Tom rushed back out, looking panicked and worried. MALE LEAD Urban Eastern Games Fantasy Sci-fi ACG Horror Sports, FEMALE LEAD Urban Fantasy History Teen LGBT+ Sci-fi General Chereads, Romance Action Urban Eastern Fantasy School LGBT+ Sci-Fi Comedy, Magic Wuxia Horror History Transmigration Harem Adventure Drama Mystery, Inspiring Cooking Slice-of-Life Sports Diabolical, Anime & Comics Video Games Celebrities Music & Bands Movies Book&Literature TV Theater Others, Novels ranking Comics ranking Fan-fic ranking, A veteran of the Indian Army now finds himself in the body of Peter Parker, who just got bit by a certain radioactive spider.Watch how he navigates through the dangerous world of Marvel.This story is usually light but can get dark when it needs to be.This is also an AU of sorts, where bits of the MCU, the comics, and Sony's Spiderverse are mixed together.It is not a crime fighting superhero fic, but there will be action!You can support me and read advanced chapters at https://www.patreon.com/UdaywritesJoin Discord: https://discord.gg/B4WG5V2k, instagram tiktok twitter facebook youtube, Translators & Editors Commercial Audio business Help & Service DMCA Notification Webnovel Forum Online service Vulnerability Report, Tags Download Apps Be an Author Help Center Privacy Policy Terms of Service Keywords Affiliate. Peter?___________________________________________. Dont tell me hes wearing a dorky shirt with a chemistry pun on it.Rhodey frowns. If so how will she respond? The parades, parties, drunken crowds, the accidents that happen, and the not-so-accidents that people aim to get away with, and the sheer costumes alone make it an eventful night for any first responder. Theyre all terrified; even MJ looks a bit nervous, although shes hiding it well. Until his parents died. Nick Fury, as he's willing to help the turtles remain hidden from the public (and most of SHIELD) once he meets them. Huh, Peter said, scratching his cheek. Angry Peter Parker. Finally, it was time for him to check his upgraded suithe hoped it would be an upgrade, at least. lake and trail clothing meijer; exit festival 2022 tickets; binance withdrawal temporarily disabled due to risk control Lawland. "Sure!" Peter hurried to tidy up his workbench before joining Tony at the tale reserved solely for quick meals and cat naps. Enjoy~! It started on a bridge; it ended on a bridge or was that just an even crazier beginning? Previously published as True North . And then Aunt May turned to drugs and then abandoned him in favor of killing herself. This book is the manual everyone needs to foster a climate of civility, connection, and empathy. Heck, she didn't even want a mate from the start. Well, thats the reason we chose you to wield us, Power pointed out in an annoyingly sensible fashion. Who he was. Of course, she has Peter and Ned, her two best friends so things arent so bad. He set him down by his feet for a second, stepping into the elevator as Leo toddled after him. Every Batman fan knows that Batman is good with children, to the point that he has one biological son, one surrogate daughter, and several adopted sons. Parker IS an Intern seriesbyconcreteflour. His kid was quick and with anger pumping through his veins, Peter was unstoppable. -- Richard Dawkins, author of Science in the Soul and Outgrowing God In our current political climate, it seems impossible to have a reasonable conversation with anyone who has a different opinion. AKA Another Spiderman & Batfam fic because there will literally never be enough of those, obligatory inspired by Dark Matter, go read it if you haven't its seriously the best work of fiction on this site. Updating status. Hell, he could even appreciate some of them, though he'd never admit to it. 1.2K Stories. And when Spider-Man's mask came off, revealing himself to be an adolescent barely scraping by on his own but still willing to put himself in danger to save Gotham, it came as a surprise to no one (except maybe Peter) that Bruce immediately offered to take him in. He's still working through his grief when he's taken in by Batman, aka someone who knows first hand how much grieving hurts. Peter Parker is dead, shot as Spider-man on his way home. I deleted one of the chapters and added a new one thats why the chapter number is the same. A veteran of the Indian Army now finds himself in the body of Peter Parker, who just got bit by a certain radioactive spider.Watch how he navigates through the dangerous world of Marvel.This story is usually light but can get dark when it needs to be.This is also an AU of sorts, where bits of the MCU, the comics, and Sony's Spiderverse are mixed together.It is not a crime fighting superhero . For this fic, she is an alien from a made up planet called Sananda. You can support me and read advanced chapters at https://www.patreon.com/Udaywrites Working through emotions, supervillains, and life or death scenarios are turning out to be her average high school situations. How Laura Barton Took Over Tony Starks Life. Womens Studies scholar Becca Anderson has gathered the wisdom from a chorus of fabulous femmes for this one-of-a-kind advice book. One by one, I recognize the same mistakes in me. Summary: I-I think somethings wrong with me., Ned gives a short laugh. The pressure on his lower back and legs was becoming too much. Or. #marvel