The vandalism comes amid recent static between Blueface and both Chris Brown and Lil Baby. Eating At Blueface's New Restaurant (this is what we got.) In the video, while driving past the establishment, the person recording the vandalism said, Yeah, someone definitely broke into that sh*t. They were like, F*ck your music!. Its always good to see rappers expanding their portfolios and starting business ventures in their own communities. The Los Angeles MC guests in-studio for remix of "Thotiana." About Blueface Blueface boasts one of the most distinctive flows in 2020s rap: Dripping slurred syllables over crisp trap beats, he drifts woozily over the groove, as though unwilling to be restrained by anything as basic as timekeeping. Many incredible soul food restaurants respect classic dishes while still putting their unique spin on them. melteddice 3 yr. ago. blueface restaurant soul food. Im bleeding anything, come thru my territory without checking in. Blueface's Soul Food Restaurant Launched After His Car Was Stolen Posted By Robo on June 23, 2021 Blueface tells the bizarre story about how getting his car stolen led him to beco fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); Blueface tells the 'real story' of how he became a soul food restaurant owner. Feb 21, 2023 ; AceShowbiz - Blueface's restaurant in Santa Clarita, California has been damaged. Localzalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa. Feel like getting on touch or staying upto date with out latest news and updates? The service was ok she had some difficulty get our orders correct but I was with a large party so I . June 16, 2022; Posted by waggoner ranch map YEA Networks Joins Arc Software For Affiliate Research, Maintenance. What can't. Blueface's soul food restaurant in Santa Clarita, California has apparently been vandalized, despite being inoperative for nearly two years. This is not . They met by chance in 2010 at Tori's divorce party (yes, party), when they were based in Durham and Palm Beach Gardens . KRRL-FM Radio. He says the restaurant is the only place in the area to get legal soul food. According to reports, Bluefaces soul food restaurant in Santa Clarita, California has been vandalized, despite being temporarily closed for two years. The drama continued on Monday (February 20) as Blueface leaked an alleged text exchange between Chrisean and Lil Baby, with the latter writing that hes simply a big brother figure and was confused about rumors suggesting he had slid into her DMs. What are some highly rated soul food restaurants near Berlin, NJ? However, when the business first opened, the rapper announced: This story comes shortly after the 26-year-old called out Atlanta rapper. With a focus on seasonal and local ingredients, the menu at Benne on Eagle has . Be mad if you want to b*tch, post my messages. A fan happened to pass by and saw Blue's Fish and Soul with smashed windows and signage, and uploaded the footage to social media on Sunday (February 19). 24-year-old rapper BLUEFACE, whose real name is JOHNATHAN PORTER, has opened a soul-food restaurant in SANTA CLARITA, CA. . Delivery & Pickup Options - 142 reviews of Mama's Soul Food Restaurant "This place is a gem! Cute that the kids a fan, but also weird to think of him reciting "Bend that shit over, on the gang. Sound off in the comments! Blue's Fish and Soul, which has been operated for nearly two years, was vandalized by unknown . Brown did not respond. Request a Quote: info@travisag.com Its unclear at this time who is responsible for the vandalism or what the motive may have been. blueface restaurant soul food. I ain't buying anything that goofy is selling and I definitely ain't eating his food. The boyfriend driving the car remarked, Thats crazy, while his presumed girlfriend, who was filming, expressed concern about the incident. ice cream The video shows several broken windows, damaged signs, and shattered glass at the location. Met my bitch one time talm bout he big brother, Blueface tweeted. I run this sh*t on sy. I aint bring her to the top for you n-ggas to play fake big brother an fake like you want to work for a picture or some pussy lets do business or move around its very simple I invested in this long time ago You wanna work with rock call blue or Im bleeding you unprofessionally every time.. Good for him. The rhymer also notes that the restaurant is recruiting. Subhojeet provides daily coverage of entertainment news and updates at Thirsty for News. Jamaican Soul Food Restaurant, Aunt Berta's Kitchen Too, Kouple Buks Help is needed, he shares. Benne on Eagle is just one of many reasons Asheville is one of the best foodie towns in America. June 30, 2022; gym pulley system The 24-year-old Cash Money West artist then reveals his signature drink, the Blueface lemonade. July 1, 2022; trane outdoor temp sensor resistance chart . For those interested, the menu at Blue's features his mom's Southern recipes for fried fish, shrimp and hushpuppies, chicken platters, mac and cheese, collard greens and a lot more. I just found out I can add a business so that's what I did. Those in need can earn a dining certificate by volunteering at the restaurant. The restaurant opened in June 2021 but closed down two months later. street food A jury trial . On Tuesday (June 15), a video surfaced of the "Thotiana" rapper showing off his new restaurant on his Instagram Story. He's always on the lookout for the latest and greatest in the world of entertainment, sharing his thoughts and insights with readers. It's located inside the Walmart on Callabridge Court in north west Charlotte near Mountain Island Lake . Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Says He Has No Beef With Boosie Badazz: Someone Misspoke, Sauce Walka Reportedly Arrested In Miami On Drug Charges, Post Malone Allegedly Blows Off Deposition Over $350K Split From Ex-Girlfriend, Musiq Soulchild Reflects On A Past Love On Hit-Boy-Produced I Remember You My Ex, Grandmaster Flash Surprises Fans With Masked Singer Appearance: Its A Great Show, Pooh Shiesty Ordered To Pay Restitution To Victims Of 2020 Shooting. 0. view video. Blueface (Photo: Jamie Lamor Thompson / Shutterstock.com). Theres no word on if anything was affected inside the eatery, and Blueface has yet to address the matter. 24-year-old rapper BLUEFACE, whose real name is JOHNATHAN PORTER, has opened a soul-food restaurant in SANTA CLARITA, CA. Best Soul Food in Berlin, NJ 08009 - Aunt Berts's Kitchen Too, Ms. Sweetea's Comfort Food Cafe & Southern Bakery, Soul Boat, Mama Dee's Jamaican and Soul Food, Flava! Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. It is unknown if anyone was hurt during the incident, but the rapper now has a more pressing matter to attend to than his usual social media antics. In the clip, Blueface is walking around in the back kitchen area where several people are preparing and serving the food. Whether it's breaking news or in-depth analysis, Subhojeet is dedicated to bringing his readers the best and most accurate information. During a Zoom conversation with XXL on January 14, Lil Baby revealed he was going to open a restaurant in Atlanta. Soul food is the cuisine of the landlocked areas of the Deep South that millions of African Americans left behind when they moved North, Midwest, and West during "The Great Migration" (1910s to the 1970s). Blueface is a famous American rapper. Blue and Ak trade blows. CA License # A-588676-HAZ / DIR Contractor Registration #1000009744, This Is An H1 Tag Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Claim your business. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Blue Face Ltd. and partners use cookies on this website to measure performance, enable 3rd party functions (video etc) and for ads. Blueface has officially opened a soul food restaurant, Blue's Fish & Soul, in Santa Clarita, California. In the clip, Blueface walks through the back kitchen where several people are preparing and serving the food. Box 4666, Ventura, CA 93007 Request a Quote: bridal boutiques in brooklyn CSDA Santa Barbara County Chapter's General Contractor of the Year 2014! These are the best soul food restaurant that caters near Berlin, NJ: Ms. Sweetea's Comfort Food Cafe & Southern Bakery. All "Soul Food" results in Berlin, NJ 08009. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. consuelo's mexican restaurant claremont ca; mayo clinic ceo salary; is crumbl cookies mormon; douglas az breaking news; everton contact email 847-461-9794; blueface restaurant soul food. fried chicken This Is An H2 Tag Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed Continue Reading, Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Blueface is the proud new owner of a soul food restaurant in SoCal, but it might never have happened if he hadn't had a little misfortune with his car.. You aint no son to me the truth could never be a disI run this shit on sy be mad if you want to bitch post my messages Im bleeding anything come thru my Territory without checking In welcome to death row.. Delivery & Pickup Options - 138 reviews of Keith & Sons Soul Food "Some really great soulfood! All rights reserved. The 24-year-old Cash Money West artist then unveils his signature drink, Blueface lemonade. Blueface opened a soul food restaurant in Santa Clarita Valley called "Blue Fish and Soul". According to reports, Blueface's soul food restaurant in Santa Clarita, California has been vandalized, despite being temporarily closed for two years. In the clip, Blueface is walking around in the back kitchen area where several people are preparing and serving the food. From rapping to reality show production to restaurant opening. Blueface also talks to customers inside the establishment and asks them how the food tastes. As for Chris Brown, the issue started after Breezy name-dropped Blueface while the singer was ranting over still being punished for his 2009 domestic assault on Rihanna amid pushback after announcing a new single with Chlo Bailey. Add your comment below. I've been eating food for 24 years. vladislav doronin ekaterina doronina. By clicking on Accept All you consent to cookies. Enter to win Fandango movie passes for Creed III in theatres NOW! Whats your take on this story? What are your thoughts on Bluefaces restaurant being vandalized? . On Sunday (Feb. 19) a social media user drove past "Blue's Fish and Soul" and captured the eatery's multiple broken windows and doors. You know, lamb chops, lobster tails, rice, stuff like that, he added.