you are the show stopper in your style preferences - you love the glamour of clothing, accessories, etc. Desperate, senseless romances. i know you have hella samples and have tried it all! Who does not flee; the inescapable one. never try to be on trend or look like everyone else thats lowkey boring and you know it - we both know you got a different look in mind and i am telling you to do it. you are just as strong as any of these other placements, never think anything different - no need to tear other women down (women should support other women - we are not each others enemies naturally). Moira is derived from the Greek word the fates. Ambushes can be psychological as well as physical. Pallas shows us how we face challenges in learning and other methods of increasing one's knowledge. Eros- in the orbit of Mars, Mars, Aries, Scorpio. you may have been treated as a mini adult from a young age and may have learned more about romance and sex than you should at that age. you may have some fears about sex - contraceptives, not being in control, possible STDs/STIs, etc. But the true fulfillment of the worship of Vesta is the recovery of human value, and the steady watch over the inward need of all life to be approached in a spirit of surrender and responsive beholding of what is truly there. you may also have an expressive face, be a slender person, be taller than average, and have graceful hands. where a lot of people like or adore or love you. This is where asteroid Damocles can come in. taurus (2, 14, 26): you may have serene energy about you - much like the paintings, everyone around you is entranced by you. like this greek goddess of beauty you know that you are gorgeous: it may really affect your ego if someone tells you otherwise or if people dont remind you often enough. The word or name "Luda" means "Love of the people". Black moon is just a black moon symbol in the chart, whereas black moon Lilith will have the cross at the bottom of the moon. these are the people who contributed to your self-care, nurturing tendencies, and sense of security in your self-esteem. but in all seriousness you like 2h aphrodites have quite a bit in common you love a good gym routine - your health is everything to you. click here for more greek myths & legends regarding primordials, titans, gods, goddesses, and muses, click here for more greek myths & legends regarding heroes, kings, queens, creatures, and creations. Arachne was an incredibly talented weaver, and compared herself to the Gods (and actually, said she was better than them!). Many of are familiar with Pandoras Box; this asteroid is named after the very same lady who famously released evil energy into the world by opening a box sent to her by the Gods. Asteroid 7328 Casanova was discovered on September 20, 1984, by Czech astronomer Antonin Mrkos at Klet Observatory in the Czech Republic, and named for Italian writer and adventurer Giacomo Casanova (1725-1798), who is best known for his bedroom acrobatics but who was also an accomplished author who wrote on a wide variety of topics, including Whenever he was thirsty and tried to drink the water, it would evade him; when he felt hungry and reached for a piece of fruit, the branches would lift out of reach. Tyche was the Greek Goddess of Fortune, so when afflicted can show poor fortune or luck. it needs to look as though youve been doing something to yourself - you may be afraid of the phrase youve let yourself go (a big fuck you to anyone who has actually told that to someone from your worst nightmare a.d.). Its just interesting how much I relate to and understand people on the spectrum, and have my chart to reflect that. Strife, discord, discontent, regenerative planet, feminine side of aggression, of war, of assertiveness, of anger, and of moving out into the world. this aphrodite placement has a lot of enemies though - its like everywhere you go, people are trying to start something from nothing. Tells us what way or which area were deeply bothered if we arent treated properly. This doesnt have to be a bad asteroid whatsoever, as Ive seen it prominently placed in the charts of journalists and researchers, as an example. Though, you are very sensitive individual who has trouble blending in. One day Persephone is out picking flowers when the God of the Underworld Pluto (aka Hades) kidnaps her; he makes her the Queen of the Underworld. your realism and black and white thinking makes drama and gossip seem like bullshit. ), etc. All considerations become basic, reductionist and utterly insistent upon first things first, which means the appearing before the real. Echo was the fairy-like creture that fell in love with Narcissus but was ignored and held in disdain by him. Although asteroid Ophelia has many themes, many astrologers have noticed a link between this asteroid and accidental drownings. you could be a bully towards these women - in the cattiest of ways. Can indicate incest, sexual abuse or sexual relationships that go against natural law (bestiality, incest, et. you likely arent a jealous person - if you get jealous its not just envy, its a whole spectrum of emotions or you get jealous on behalf of others. i feel like this aspect likes to dress up or wear wigs? you may be an expert advisor in others drama - people probably view you as approachable and may find themselves telling you their whole life story - a struggle here is that you may know everyones dirty but no one truly knows you at all. there is definitely a routine like none other here. However, his own heart is not involved, although it LOOKS as it is. a lot of people know this asteroid as a sexual asteroid but it can also show what made you two fall in love with each other . Asteroid Klio is commonly associated with history, storytelling and writing, so is not a bad asteroid per se. What youre devoted to, how sexuality will develop, sacrifice, commitment, service, light inside of you, what is most sacred to you, how you express your spiritual devotion, where youre willing to work hard, how you keep your home, how we feel towards home, how we feel towards family, concern with self, Icarus- Mercury, Aquarius, Gemini. whatever makes you feel like someone enjoying a different atmosphere from what you already know. Do note any planets touching it as well. "Adorea" is translated as "spelt." In astrology, there are a few interpretations of Adoriea, but adoration or recognition are at the core of each. Moiras location by sign and house can indicate an area of life that is governed by fate or karma. the downside though is that others may believe you are vain. 5h: like aphrodite herself you too are prone to romantic flings like give you every possible lover because you are lovin it (baduh dup pubah (lol yes thats supposed to be mcdonalds)). whatever it is, you are in the middle of your bubble in the world! Goddess of blind folly, rashness, infatuation, and mischief. you could be an incredible salesperson as well -you have that friendly, pretty face that could sell a poor man a diamond and a billionaire a box of girl scout cookies (despicable me reference). Eris- feminine equivalent of Mars, exalted in Cancer. you may have a lot of family drama, drama regarding your feminine nature or lack thereof, or emotional drama. immaculately built - you are every statue ever sculpted, you likely are fairly tall with bold eyes and phenomenal thick hair. He was later freed by Heracles. other than that you are pretty like aurora (get it sleeping beauty? you may just lowkey adore babies but when they are kids youre like :/ see me again when you are older, you know when we can have fun gossiping. Astrological significance: Pallas Athene is known to be the goddess of strategy in war and courage. Dejected, Klytia told Apollos potential father-in-law, who killed his own daughter as a punishment for her actions. Draining monotony. negative aspects: people may not know you by reputation which could be better than people that have a negative association with you based on a negative public opinion. or you may have not had much interest in dating and thus delayed it. Overreaching, fatal crashes, being disabled or crippled in some way. Any behaviours that challenge the gods of your life (parents, partners, bosses). Phaethon was the son of the Sun God, Helios. What seems to be of immediate crucial importance is maintaining the minute particulars of everyday existence, competently and conscientiously. negative aspects: you could be in the spotlight in a negative way like this love goddess and ares trapped in the net in bed together. you may be a dress-up queen :p. aphrodite-pluto: you likely had a big glow-up at random moments in your life. If you have Gemini Juno in synastry or composite chart you two communicate more like siblings than as a man woman or parent child. Pains, suffering. you may be very envious of others when you have no cause to be - maybe if you just told others how you feel then the problems wouldnt be as big as you imagine them being. negative aspects: could indicate inappropriate attraction to young boys - needing to put space between them and you so that no one gets in trouble. Im sure according to Narcissus, Ive saved the best for last. thats you. Abuse, violation of physical boundaries, sexual abuse. if youd like my input on your placements/aspects of this asteroid feel free to comment them or dm me! I just think the correlation between my charts and others on the spectrum is interesting*. But . To pass the Vesta test, one must learn how to free up ones mind and life forces from the tyranny of quantitative reasoning. Would it surprise you if Swindle shows up prominently in the chart of the Donald? We, ladies, love to hate him. Chiron is later wounded by an arrow from Hercules. Asteroids are a relatively new addition to astrology, having only been discovered in the 1800s. or you may have a routine post-sex - pee, shower, change the sheets, and something warm (idk why a am receiving that part as part of your routine but i am lol). U feel like a person who self pities a lot. your voice is likely very soft as well. flodeshe liked this Eros is pure eroticism. Bellona was the Roman Goddess of War. Please note that each of these aspects alone will not determine whether you or someone else has a karmic relationship. ill tell you what: you can still girlboss the shit out of life after giving yourself the weekend off, wonder woman. Pile 3 i must apologize -pinkpantheress. One of the questions our researchers have been asking is: Is there a correlation between the placement of an asteroid in a birth chart and the way that God responds presents to the owner of that birth chart. While this may show someone with perseverance, the asteroid Astraea more often indicates someone who stays in a bad job/relationship/friendship far too long, or doesnt know when to let go. you feel the most confident and goddess-like when you are eating right and getting exercise in. Robert Hand and other authors, many free horoscopes and extensive information on astrology for beginners and professionals, www.astro.com is the first address for astrology on the web. you likely have drama in your sex life, your over-assertiveness, or the independent life you lead. Vesta also deals with how we face personal sexual energy: with repression, expression, or impulses. The mockery of the Vestal is that in the profane temple of contemporary life, the flame that is watched over so vigilantly and preserved so caringly is the literal fact of outward existence as ones only fervent allegiance. @thatbyotchshines well it still counts, but the effect of the asteroids are not gonna be as huge as conjuncting ur personal planets. chances are that you have more long-term relationships than aphrodite who tends to prefer flings. if well aspected you could be an incredible advocate for social change when using your social media fame for bringing social awareness to the forefront. you are the aphrodite who is just walking through the world adored and you barely realize it because you are so busy taking in the world and the culture around you. its hard to say which sign is the most like this greek goddess but this sign definitely gives that same energy of her love life: there, intense, and gone. your makeup is likely the show stopper though - you are super talented at the different looks and styles! libra (7, 19): have you ever seen those fan videos where they are like they kissed my hand, im never washing this hand again? you want the gawking looks from the painting? your parents may have told you you werent allowed to date until you were a certain age. Soul, mind, inner self, where you have the ability to transform, blossoming into a person who can love and be loved, self actualization, raising consciousness, totality of self, integration. Just wanted to pop in because I was doing some astrology research with black moon Lilith that you may find interesting. you may be the only aphrodite placement i wouldnt be surprised to see hide in the wildness when the world seems rough. 12h: oof i fear this placement steps into a highly jealous territory that makes me slightly on edge. What are the asteroids in astrology? I also saw someone who is interested in medical astrology mention black moon Lilith: So this made me look at black moon Lilith in my personal chart, and here is my placements: Mercury Conjunction Black Moon Lilith (040), Venus Conjunction Black Moon Lilith (017). thats basically the types of reactions you receive - being associated with you just makes others feel special and as though they too are seen. Clues as to how we make most of our connections. The retrograde is in Aries. you may have the ability to expand and grow in the opportunities that arise around you. The women of Greece, led by Lysistrata, led a protest of sexual abstinence against all men until they stopped the perpetual wars. Bill Clinton had the asteroid Sphinx next to the asteroids Paul and Monica. love asteroids love asteroid love romance astrology zodiac astro community astro placements astrology tumblr astro chart asteroid astrology. aphrodite-jupiter: you are likely admired for your ability to attract a variety of new opportunities and see potential and all things around you. you likely have pretty good self-esteem and are likely charming. negative aspects: you are likely a bit shallow when it comes to judging a book by its cover, you may be prone to cheating, and/or looking for the quickest way out of situations that make you uncomfortable. Vesta in the houses: indicates what is most sacred to us and our fire within, but also what you may deny yourself of, 1st house: expresses dedication and devotion through the partner, you take away things that are not absolutely necessary, 2nd house: you share finances and food with others in times of shortage, you deny foolish spending and extravagance, you give shelter and protection, 3rd house: you devote a lot of time to your training, family and career preparations, your family probably doesnt approve your relationship, 4th house: you have good understanding of humanitarian sacrifices, youre emphatic, however you might deny or delay family expansion, 5th house: you approach relationships very seriously, you can be jealous, you might also not be so keen on idea of having children, 6th house: you may be asked to choose between career and duty, you focus a lot on self-denial, you are given opportunities for service, 7th house: you might have more of a conservative public image, you might deny yourself of complete fulfillment in marriage, you have an amazing sense of responsibilities and actually doing them, 8th house: you deny yourself fruition of plans, you might use funds in an unwise way, 9th house: you break down fixed ideas very easily, you suggest, but then delay travel plans, you question ideas, 10th house: you join on unusual quests, your ambitions are delayed, you hold back promotions, you know how to feel other people needed, 11th house: you remain loyal in the group, you have great humanitarian qualities, 12th house: you have psychic connections, you have a lot of energy for spiritual development. negative aspects: you may be the jealous ex and even sabotage your exs new relationship - you may not have an easy time moving on. you might have a cool weather style year-round - and people notice that it makes this placement slightly mysterious! interesting asteroids to look up in your natal chart, https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/asteroids-astrology-online-calculator, 1862 Apollo the talents that make you beam, 9499 Excalibur how to find your breakthrough, 6123 Aristotle how you break your delusions, 5450 Sokrates your conversational skill. you probably love perfumes too - vanilla bean is probably a staple/classic! ASTEROID ANGEL IN HOUSES asteroidangel in the 1st house - angels are most likely there when you're meeting new people and when you're learning your self-character, they might even be in front of your face all the time, you won't always notice it unless your third eye is more open. ASTEROIDS RELATED TO FAME: #37117 Narcissus - Vanity and Attractiveness #1862 Apollo - Attractiveness and Worship Manipulation can be at play. Not much more to say than that when you find this little dude in close aspect to someone, run. aphrodite-poseidon (4341): positive aspects: you likely attract charming individuals who have power - you may even have the ability of make others fall in love with you with minimal effort. ), the more high end the better (100% real denim, silk blouses, designer, etc. If you have Gemini Ceres/Ceres in the 3rd house in the composite chart and this is a romantic partnership: you could have great mental rapport, but might not be physically that compatible. Wisdom, creative intelligence, healing, genius qualities, masculine energy, how you make difficult decisions, how you temper instincts with reason, strategy you use to navigate new environments, strategy in life, intellectual alertness, relationship with fathers, Ceres- Earth mother, food, cooking, nutrition, gardening, how you feel nurtured, how you nurture others, where you easily provide love and comfort, depth of love, natural world, rhythm of reasons, womanhood, fertility, parenting, reproduction, attachment in relationships, self-care, relationship with mothers, Vesta- Daughter of Saturn, association with Virgo and Leo, weaker in Libra or Pisces. you are so enchanting in presence and personality. So I browsed some astrology forums and found people saying that it would be linked to Mercury (DUH). use the number to find it in an extended chart selection. #astrology asteroids on Tumblr Latest mooncaressed Follow South and North Node touches to any personal planet + Saturn in synastry: these two where together in past lives and in this one they feel an instant familiarity and comfortability when being together. Originally known for having stolen ambrosia from Mount Olympus and taking it down to humans (therefore revealing the secrets of the Gods to humans), he then served up his dead sons body parts to the Gods of Olympus. Groundhog Day, for Greeks. aphrodite-uranus: you love open relationships - you may be reading my aphrodite post like why tf was ares pissed about poseidon, its not like they were exclusive lol. you definitely arent someone to start drama with or gossip about - think of psyche and aphrodite: youve got all the time in the world and know the truth. I searched aspects in birth charts that are linked to autistic people. negative aspects: you may be viewed by others as the reason women are kept down and lack independence from men. Persephones story is one of the great myths of Greece. you may trend towards being overbearing like aphrodite. reach into your core self; you can do and be anything you wish to be. you likely agree that you are dramatic or sassy but at the same time wont admit it because its part of the fun. if you are an underdeveloped 10h aphrodite, status symbols are likely important to you - you need a house, a nice car, a marriage, a dog, etc. ), chances are your hair is darker and finer than those around you, you are probably shorter than most, have a cute nose, and semi-prominent eyes. or hey confront your significant other face to face - youll be able to sniff out a lie. this is the house placement for them; you can be super show-stopping with this placement! if this aspect is a negative one you may be prone to cheating or being the jealous ex. Hera killed all of her children as a punishment. aphrodite-eros (433): positive aspects: you are likely to be(come) a proud mother who wants to be around the person they raised 24/7. Over-confidence. you likely have one particular cosmetic you cant leave home without because its critical to your survival (my mother has 2h aphrodite and for her, its burts vanilla beeswax lip balm (yes, it has to be that exact brand and flavor lol); she get really ticked off if she cant find it, lmao 10/10 would lie down and die in a zombie apocalypse if she ran out). take what resonates and leave what doesnt! together you will help each other reach the top. Sometimes in life we may feel that certain events were fated or pre-told. these are the people who are in like 20 clubs, have a book club, run a stand at the local farmers market, etc. you probably are delicate looking, youthful, petite, and have a nearly perfect golden ratio. your relationships may be extremely well balanced too - its like its meant to be. your children/masculine friend may be more likely to hide things from you, even relationships. there is a chance like, emily in paris, you have a travel blog or some sort of social media presence that showcases where you are and where you have been. What your biggest wounds are and how to heal them, inner soft spot. but honestly yes thats your vibe or like emily in paris - you love to dress to match your atmosphere! I knew it had to be more than that. you are a model and just dont know it yet - your original hair color is often darker and thicker than average. The person with Cupido conjunct the Ascendant is very attractive, in a way that few can resist. Think commitment, give and take in partnership, the partnership itself, infidelity, betrayal, fairness, and compromise, multi-tasking, union, represents true love, marriage partner. Asteroid Adrastaeia can show those who do not leave abusive situations, or, can show moments and traumas where we were unable to escape, as in the case of abusive childhoods. The word or name "Luda" means "Love of the people".. something about who you connect with others feels heavy and unbreakable until you are the one to break it. warning i can be harsh: please dont take everything i say as predestined, astrology is possible outcomes not guaranteed ones. May not work well in Scorpio, Chiron- Association with Pisces and Sagittarius. Not necessarily insecure but u pick up on negativity a lot and u channel it tho u dont rlly mean it and u wonder where these thoughts r comin from. aphrodite-chiron: you may have issues with how you look and self-image issues - you are your biggest critic. Cupido uses it's native eroticism as a player; to draw people to himself . When opposed or squared by natal planets, Ara can stand for a lack of aid, care or support. Karma, like Achilles and Atropos, is one of my absolute go-to asteroids. The mind becomes a multiplex field of material-plane factors to track with and hold together. many people likely find you dramatic and a bit childish when its important you not be. OH MY GOD THERE ARE 500 PEOPLE FOLLOWING ME WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN, Hey all! leo (5, 17, 29): you have a way of standing out to those around you - its a combo of everything your energy, your manner of speaking, your style - everything draws people in (queue the edward cullen speech from twilight)! Phaethon is generally associated with out of control, dangerous behaviour, people that get carried away, car crashes and accidents. virgo (6, 18): you are the person on a mission - aphrodite emerged from the sea and went to olympus. you may also be the placement to dance in the rain - who cares about your hair, right? A real charmer Casanova also talks about attraction and charm but this is about active pursuit. *all of these observations are based on a natal chart - solar return and persona charts will change all these observations because the context is different*. you may even be smug when they ask you for help - feeling as though you have all the power back within the dynamic. When using asteroids the orbs must be very tight, not more than 1 orb. y'all are like a sorority in my mind and you are the leader. otherwise, you may have been very pretty your whole life (even if you dont realize it yet). negative aspects: you are likely viewed as just a sex object with no brain by women around you. Early on, he is abandoned by his mother (his first wounding), who is horrified at his half-man, half-human form; he is soon taken to the Sun god Apollo, who teaches Chiron everything he knows about the healing arts. When badly afflicted, Lysistrata can talk about someone that uses sex as a tool of manipulation or power. Planets and asteroids in astrology are a fantastic way to connect with mythology. However with asteroids one must be careful not to give them too much weight in a natal chart. I dont like it when Toro crops up around a personal planet like Venus, as it can sometimes indicate violent or intense and aggressive relationships. Talent in Aries: Talent may be one of passion and excitement, possibly talented in sports or physical . you may also be attractive for your financial situation - you are the breadwinner in every relationship unless you run into an aphrodite/adonis/mars in 2h/8h/11h, only then is the title of breadwinner up in the air. Persephone (aka Proserpina) is attached to her mother Ceres they are the best of friends and completely inseparable. your hair likely isnt very cooperative - it doesnt hold curls or it never stays straight when you wish it would. Persephone is well-known for her beauty, but constantly rebuffs marriage proposals to stay as companion to her mother. Asteroid Karma stands for exactly what it should: Karmic connections, relationships, pain or circumstances that go back lifetimes. 3h: you may drive a sexy car - lmfao im kidding (or am i?). you likely have a great public image that has a positive mission associated with it. Chiron was the first centaur discovered and equally the most well-known of the mythical centaurs; arguably Chiron is the most important of all the centaurs. it could be drama about you or drama that you create. Can show healing, wellness if aspected positively. Persephone and Proserpinas themes are: separation anxiety, separation from the parents, rape, retreating into fantasy after a trauma, loss of innocence, being pulled into the underworld, PTSD, addictions, abduction, food complexes and/or anorexia, relationships with Plutonian partners. at the same time, people do tend to get the idea that you are slightly overbearing when it comes to romance.