ALL rights reserved. If they look dirty, wipe them out with a cotton ball or soft damp cloth moistened with a 50-50 mixture of cider vinegar and warm water. Microchipped, wormed and flea treated. Cats will groom each others ears and coat, often getting at places the cat cant reach on its own! ", " Mari is absolutely wonderful to work with! YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE PURRING PAWS KITTEN RESCUE. Couldnt have asked for a better experience getting him. Champion bloodlines. Chartreux Cat Breeders Australia. Hello, let me introduce myself,my name is Annette Platten and I have been a registered breeder of cats for over 50 years. Mum had advocate Copyright 2007-2023 Gumtree IP Aus Holding Ltd. All Rights Reserved. PLEASE TEXT OUR MOBILE PHONE . Are also individual wormed My cats and kittens are raised in optimum conditions. kittens. In the . 3 5 Months, 6 10 Months, 10 Months 1 Year, 1 -3 Years, Your email address will not be published. Males are larger than females. We recently moved and cant have pet.. We have a6 year old Orange Tabby available for adoption! // -->. He showed up perfect! Communication is excellent and you will receive your kitten shortly after purchase. Chartreux Kittens for Sale - AdoptaPet.com Meow! The solid blue-gray coats of the Chartreux are a distinguishing feature of the breed, though kittens may have light tabby markings or spots that fade with age. Brush the teeth to prevent periodontal disease. Cats housed together have more opportunity to be cats by socializing and playing with each other, and this means they are less likely to be destructive or engage in other problematic behavior. Two cats might still wake the owner by tearing around the home, but at least the owner isnt getting up out of bed to entertain the cat. A bath is rarely necessary. Your joy is our joy. Active: Chartreux cats are moderately active. Chartreux kittens for sale for you. She is very calm and friendly. They are also highly skilled hunters, therefore excellent mousers. Australia's Ethical Pet Directory since 2014 Very cuddly babies that would be suitable for any type of family as we also have 2 young children Our kittens are fed on adva, Dalmatian kittens VaxedVet checked 2m3f healthy need loving home, Mum is pure white and was an unwanted pet ,she loves to follow me around the paddock when I feed my horses and keeps me company when working dad unknown Kittens vaccinated microchipped vet checked wormed flea treated Sign up to receive pets parenting tips, updates, exclusives and offers, Phone: +447827755111 Next planned litter is mid to late 2023.Please keep an eye on our Facebook page. Hes super friendly and very playful but knows when its t.. My kitten is named Tilly. The entire process went smooth with no bumps. We take great pride in the companion Chartreux tend to bond with one person in their household, preferring to be in their general vicinity (often following their favoured person from room to room), though they are still loving and affectionate to the other members of the household. Kitten delivered when promised. // -->