For example, when Pluto entered my 12th house it coincided with Saturn's transit opposite my natal Saturn in 2014 and then conjunct my natal Neptune into 2015. People with Mercury in 9th tend to be very knowledgeable people, knowing a lot about anything. Spirit in Taurus: Ruled by Venus, your spirit is loving, stubborn,pleasurable. (Love yall though). ive noticed a lot of air venuses, especially Aquarius have considered an open relationship or its not completely off the table.. virgo mercuries are usually really honest or people usually dont suspect them of lying + they usually have evidence or anything to back up what theyre saying, mars in leo probably fantasize about getting a lot of attention and pampering in sex lol or the complete opposite complete domination, i noticed a lot of scorpio risings / pluto in 1st struggle a lot.. but they never seem that way? (if very negatively aspected, it may cause connections who struggle finding middle ground / balance in communication). An intimate sharing together. Objectivity is needed, Sagittarius : Possibly during emergencies, through adventurous endeavors, through school or learning environments. In fact when we first met I was on heavy medication and had just gotten out of the hospital. This can also at the same time make them addicted & love the internet. Pluto here can make you your own enemy, if you lack awareness. They can be very big homey people who think too much and keep their circle small. They know so much more than they let off. They're able to bear a lot of suffering thanks to their ability to reorganize themselves and find renewed strength and commitment despite setbacks. 9th/Sagittarius :Learning about spirituality. She is connected to fertility, sexuality, war. A 12 th House Scorpio individual can end up victimizing him or herself for others when it comes to material or sexual gains. Sent 3-5 times a week. Astarte in Taurus / 2nd house: Astarte in the 2nd house will make the native inherit more of the Venusian parts of Astarte more so than the war side. Weird energy surrounding relationship. This means that even though partners can influence each other profoundly, it is not immediately noticeable. They attract people who wanna push them on a different path very often. Hit them up for an ego boost Theyre the best. theyre not the type to go over the top, sagittarius mars are usually really protective over their friends, just something ive noticed but theyre really protective + theyre never scared to stand up for themselves or others. This could result in you being fired up when you get that feeling of intuition. The messages they sent you are more of relaxed messages but also straightforward since theyre stubborn. and could excel at writing and people usually tend to enjoy their intellectual mind / work. Composite Pluto in the 4th house denotes that both partners feel a desire to create a safe and nurturing space together- just like a home. It can be in a subconscious way, and you subconsciously want to have all of the power and control. Obsessions & Fear: You are very attuned to the subtleties of life. The Composite is a mid-point method between the charts of two people, It is the final product of the Synastry. Understanding emotions is needed. alone time is everything for a scorpio moon, Originally posted by tzuyuuyu-deactivated20210729. One thing about Capricorn placements is that they stay minding their own business and being unbothered. The harmonious aspects (sextile and trine) make it easier to transform things, to focus on finding whatever is hidden from normal view. They tend to not care about sexual appeal much but they have it anyways, they tend to have very attractive thighs / buttocks. They know the best accessories, etc. People may try to rumor about them or make rash assumptions quite quick. Ceres in Twelfth House. They have the talent to be able to fore-see disaster before it happens but they tend to have a very strong energy. The mars person usually takes a more dominant role. The past and random stuff that comes up. A lot of these natives are very intuitive and should use that to their advantage & they just know things, they arent too logical at times. Though the aspects you had look so beautiful in a spiritual sense. One is hot while the other isntSaturn conjunct/square Mercury = Communication struggles, issues, difficulty to speak your mind Stellium in 8th = Very deep, intense bond. 2nd House : Deals with the possessions and ownings of the couple, the ability to share with each other. Hear me outttt, juno in 11th can indicate getting married online, I hear a lot of people assume aries mars= angry mf, no no no CANCER MARS will cry and piss themselves when their toxic ex dont text back.. sorry. Dont ever push a Capricorn mercury too much. How they are accepted into society. Ex; Aries in 1st could be someone who constantly fights for themselves. They are very. HOW TO SEE HOW YOU AND YOUR PARTNER WILL END IN ASTROLOGY~, Astrology Synastry + Astrology Observations, blunt astro observations : *:*:*:. There is an aura of mystery around the relationship- it may very well be hidden from the public eye. This could be prison of the mind, body, or spirit. Composite Pluto in the 12th House With Composite Pluto in the 12th house, you may struggle over power and control in ways that aren't obvious. 7 years and 2 kids. They tend to have very physically attractive faces and it tends to be very sexually appealing. Venus in 10th individuals can get their info/ photos usen to catfish & etc, people admire them a lot. Children are a big theme with this placement, either having a lot of children together or children taking over a huge part of your shared life; responsibility.The need to stimulate and accept each others innerchild, shared self-discovery. Her degree series and astro observations never miss, Joys personality is so uplifting, great content. They are very balanced and loving to their approaches, they dont wanna come off as too harsh, just very balanced. but a lot of people with this placements suffer from a lot of intrusive thoughts. Composite 12th house in Pisces= Hard to tap into intution with this relationship. A lot of content u could read for hours, Niko is the sweetest ever. You are brought down here for transformations within yourself not only that but to develop determined and powerful psychic abilities and to release unhealthy resentfulness. They may fall into very bad episodes themselves. Posts: 578From: The CrossingRegistered: Jun 2009. The Northnode by house and sign placement shows the purpose of the relationship.Often the Northnode is placed in a different sign and house ;7th house in Capricorn.Check both interpretations to understand the purpose.When the Northnode receives harmonious aspects, the goal will be achieved, but when its challenged by lots of hard aspects, it will be difficult to fulfill the purpose. Composite Pluto in the 8th house leaves no stone unturned- which means that there will be a lot of fears, traumas, secrets and pain that resurface. Aquarius placements have this praise energy. They could give off an Aquarius vibe. The mars person will do much in their power to protect the moons persons feelings. People with this placement are often drawn to humanitarian work or volunteering. (Press / click here) (Code is 672). It can work, but a lot depends on the (self)awareness of both individuals. With this placement, this quality feels hidden from you, and . People with this placement are more likely to deal with jealous people some that are jealous of their success and reputation. In some scenarios, composite Pluto in 7th can represent control issues that stem from fears and lack of trust. Their sexual appeal could be a bit hidden at first but it tends to be very perfect in other people eyes, they tend to have very fit / healthy bodies. Composite 12th house in Gemini= Hard time understanding each other at times. Idk where I would be without them, Great blogs I rec: @elysiansparadise @astrojoy @sunkissedchld @sacerdotessa @astroismypassion @nikolaiiy @venusfun @softuponsoft @duckiemquack, Elysian has so much knowledge (smartest and brightest cc ever) about specific placements and the aspects different planets make. do not repost plagiarize reword anything. By Tiaani - November 27, 2015 - 3 Comments. Also why are so gemini moons interested in astrology?? Always great to read, Soft has a way with words, I think they cover essentials pretty well <3 Astro journal type blog Also really sweet and into ghibli :D. Duckie is the one of the most supportive and nicest ccs here!! Saturn is a harsh but fair teacher. Resilient cc <3 Their art was amazing. possibly at home, or at someone elses home. They have a lot on their minds. Also does tarot if u like, Sun posts a mix of astro and tarot. Messages from your spirit guides are very common in work- heavy areas. at times when it comes to things they value. Example; Mercury in Aries degree will make the native much more straight to the point and could shock people with what they say. 6th House : Represents where the couple will be tested, in order to handle the outside world. Mercury : Equally sharing is a theme, learning to see both sides of the same coin. They will not hesitate to put people in their place but are also very internally beautiful and do not like chaos but dont run away from it especially for Justice. They tend to have luck when making things come true / manifesting. Always great to read, Soft has a way with words, I think they cover essentials pretty well <3 Astro journal type blog Also really sweet and into ghibli :D. Duckie is the one of the most supportive and nicest ccs here!! They tend to attract a lot of people are jealous of them but they may not be aware of it too easily. It requires the need to have another approach to the issues such as creative solutions to problems. Like a Sagittarius Moon + Gemini Moon would make such good friends. Pisces placements may start to believe they are those rumors themselves. They are very protective over their loved ones and dont you dare very crossing someone they love or else youll face their reality. A lot are prone to having romance online / a lot of online friends) Here we have someone who isnt scared of being themselves and this is why theyre deeply admired. On one hand, this placement can feel like an unbreakable family bond, on the other, it intensifies unconscious fears and insecurities. The Composite is a mid-point method between the charts of two people, It is the final product of the Synastry.It shows the relationship in practice and the daily reality of the couple.Reading a Composite chart is the same as a birthchart except that its about two people instead of one. But here Im talking about the negative parts. This will be an irreplaceable bond. Besides someone being a cheater is much more complex than just placements it goes with them as a person and bad manifestation of aspects. With composite Pluto in 12th house, everything that represents Plutonic energy in a relationship (power plays, emotional transformation, passion, and depth) is interacting through their subconscious minds. Like yall.. Having a gemini moon tells me that when you finally leave your room you tell your parents/ siblings random knowledge no one asked you about and then you leave again. Natives with Juno in 5th are likely to have a very high-spirited spouse, their spouse are likely very spontaneous as well as incredibly loving. People with Virgo risings / placements tend to have a sense of humor where they make fun of themselves a lot, it doesnt bother them. A shitty Composite chart, does not mean the relationship is unable to last, however it will come with a fair amount of challenge that needs to be overcome. With their intellect, they can play off things well & may even be able to fool people easily. Pluto In 12th House Composite "Pluto is the planet of death and rebirth, regeneration, obsession, fanaticism, power, and power abuse." Pluto's current position encourages you to get to the root of any issues you have to make them. Uranus in 3rd is a psychic indicator as well, Uranus rules intuition however, native tends to overthink things + add on to things that isnt intuition. They may feel as if they have to truly hide who they are in order to feel safe. But there is an air of knowledge about them and a youthful aura you cant get enough of. When the native has Juno in 8th or Scorpio Juno (Not the same but may manifest similarly) their spouse is most likely gonna be a big part of their lives. [woocommerce-login-nonce] => ). Whatever planet is in your 1st, you will attract or / and people confuse you of. You can experiment. 10th house Pluto in composite means career, public reputation, dealing with authorities and parental figures is very strong and can be major crises or transformations in this area. You are likely to attract individuals with the sign of this placement. youthful eyes. Cancer mars could be physically on the weaker side. A busy 5th house is a couple that would like to have children around or have children of their own, but not so much a good indication for settling down. All rights reserved. They tend to love the idea of being nurturing and caring but they have the tendency to express Astartes war side as being passive aggressive, they may hold grudges. You are brought down here to release anxious energy and to learn how to become more balanced and to make decisions better. Literally so smart and brilliant. One thing about Pisces placements is that they attract people who wanna distort them on who they are. A deeper look into the synastry chart might be needed to understand their dynamics better. possibly neighbors, distant neighbors or through these people.Type : Mental, instinctive, restless, adaptable. You commonly find people trying to spread rumors about Pisces placements. Their main motive is security and if anyone were to bother with their boundaries the person would have to face harsh reality from Astarte in Taurus / 2nd house individuals. They sympathize through who you are and your potential. If the native has Juno in 9th they may meet their spouse during college or/ and during higher education. (Vedic Astrology + more on my blog<3), Astarte in the 2nd house will make the native inherit more of the Venusian parts of Astarte more so than the war side. Leo venuses will always remind you how much you mean to them and they are very big softies but they dont let people know this easily because the last thing they want is for people to know their soft spots. Their combined energy as a couple may come across powerful and intense, or intimidating and controlling depending on how well the Pluto energy is being handled. The native and the spouse will have a one-of a- kind bond with each other. These are the type of lovers to be extremely soft with one another. Yall are naturally admired & people close to your circle get good luck. capricorn moon / rising women are so beautiful bye every single one ive met had perfect face structure! (Libra is Masculine), Astarte in the 8th house tends to embody their sexual appeal very prominently and are very attractive and their beauty could even be somewhat suffocating and they tend to attract envious malicious people / energies. Most of the time I see them support a bunch of pacs if ur interested. possibly during periods of collecting products for your own aesthetic (clothing, interior/exterior design, books, toys, etc,)Type : Compromising, loving, sociable. Astarte in Aquarius / Astarte in 11th house: These people tend to take interests in unconventional activities and they tend to be very intelligent and out of box thinkers. Secrets revealed out of nowhere. Spirit in Capricorn: With the ruler being in Saturn having spirit in Capricorn can mean that you are brought down to this earth to balance out karma especially. Juno in 4th may have a spouse who is introduced by members of the family. In a positive note, they are someone people follow because of their independence. They also like teasing their friends. Your relationship will result in an inner transformation in bothof you and these changes will be for the better. You can count on them to redirect your life with practical choices. cancer women placement probably attract men who want their mommy issues treated.. like no maam.. i wouldnt suggest crossing or pissing off an aries moon, like do anything to mess with them and youll regret ur whole bloodline , every capricorn moon ive met was really good with their money + purchases , why do cancer placements look so safe?? They tend to be very kind individuals and are never afraid of landing a hand to someone that needs it and people may try to take advantage of their kindness / humanitarian nature. They tend to be very peaceful individuals. (Especially Virgo placements), People with Ceres in Air signs / Air houses may give comfort to others more verbally and intellectually than nurturing. Libra : Through friends or acquaintances, debates, communal and social areas such as youth clubs and parties. There is an added layer of complexity to their combined life philosophy. Uranus in 12th= Honestly this is a weird placement to have. You have to accept and appreciate each other for who you both are. ? no i havent, they treat you like a whole baby.. its kind of cute tho, i swear having cancer + leo in a chart makes someone very petty and dramatic exposing myself but its true, venus in leo were that bitch in high school that started drama but somehow wasnt necessarily in it?? The 6th - 12th houses axis is a bit trickier. Chiron in 3rd individuals tend to be incredibly misunderstood in communication, people may take their wording weirdly and miss underestimate a lot. a lot had rlly thin lips as well, with a REALLY pretty slim nose, aquarius risings are the ceo of having really nice thick eyebrows!! Look for messages from learning environments and more of optimistic environments. (Capricorn & Aquarius & Saturn dominance). Leo placements have a big influence and others can see it. People are usually attracted to these natives but they dont know why either. This house shows how serious the couple is in approach towards life and responsibilities. 1st House Chiron in the 1st house says that you feel there's something wrong with your body or personality in general The Composite First House : The Composite First House is much like the Natal 1st House ; it is the face by which the . The bad thing is that I pick up on his emotions. The child probably has been set to a lot of great things since young. Active person on my dash and the colors are always so lively. In a healthy relationship, composite Pluto in 10th represents a combined ambition for success and recognition. Aries placements hate seeing their friends dwell, they tend to love to motivate their friends!!! They tend to be fiercely. Spirit in Virgo: Ruled by Mercury, your spirit radiates intellectual and perfectionist energies. Astarte in Scorpio / Astarte in 8th house: Astarte in the 8th house tends to embody their sexual appeal very prominently and are very attractive and their beauty could even be somewhat suffocating and they tend to attract envious malicious people / energies. The 12th house is ruled by Pisces and governs karma, hidden strengths and weaknesses, secret affairs, and spiritual studies. People with sun square moon may not have a good emotional connection with their father / figure. Also leo rising, vv pretty haha, Rat I see on my dash every now and then <3 she give updates on her life (I wish them lots of love) Posted more astro content back when I was more active <3 Sweet, supportive, gives good kpop recs if u like lol, Lenora I really miss. I know fire placements are given the reputation of being creative and shit they are, but air placements tend to be incredibly creative too but they may express it through writing the most. Not as active but great! Because of this youll see people with an exalted & domicile mars & strong mars (Scorpio Mars, Capricorn Mars, Aries mars); more easily able to fuel up the energy for competitiveness therefore being able to win more & etc. If you are interested in synastry, you can also check Pluto in Partner's House and Pluto Aspects in Synastry. 10th/Capricorn :Learning how to cooperate together and build strong long-lasting foundations.Linked to the public image and how to create one that fits the union or yourself.Often linked to partnership thats business oriented. However, theyre very good at hiding some weirder parts of themselves at first. Freedom is a big theme so that both individuals can grow. Venus in 7th is one of the best indicators for marriage and passionate romance between two people. Sagittarius + Taurus energy in a chart will make someone who holds their opinions in a very high way and stays loyal to themselves and what they believe in. Theyre just really good at keeping it together on the outside. Pluto Transiting the 8th house in Aquarius, Sign up to be notified when the blog updates. (Gemini rules hands). Love&Light Ive noticed they may have hard time expressing what they truly mean. Ex; Scorpio in 4th= Secretive about family & doesnt wanna be in a vulnerable spot & secretive about how they truly feel and so on. I really love Cancer Venuses / Venus in 4th they do their best to take care of everyone but needs to at times take care of themselves more. The house of self-undoing, sorrow, regret, healing, and psychiatry, in short, it's not an easy house. It takes on a life of its own, and becomes stronger (the energies become more pronounced) the longer the relationship lasts. You can use this to youradvantage as well. They may specialize in sending you messages in relaxed outdoor settings like a butterfly or a literal bull. Do you and your partner have composite Pluto in the 12th house? Or very nice eyes, something is usually remarkable from these people. Personally I think that a water planet in a water house might not really be that bad in general. They tend to have advantages when it comes to dealing with enemies / bad things because of their sense of organization and they tend to have their eye out often and notice every little thing and tend to be very. Jupiter is conjunct Pluto in the 12th in and conjunct the AC so it feels even more intense. 18 degrees make someone extremely sharp-witted and intelligent. Jupiter : Mutual enhancement and growth, a beneficial placement for all personal endeavors. Variety is needed, Gemini : Through anything that involves communication (internet, texting, letter writing, emails, etc,), through siblings, learning environments. Because of this there is rumors around their reputation people who wanna try to bring them down, yet it doesnt work.. they have this powerful aura. They tend to like darker aesthetics. Being too distant may break a Cancer Venus interest. Like they may rage at the internet lmao. Theyll always try to keep their relationships exciting. Take a look into the degrees and the sign as it will make an influence as well as aspects especially the conjunction. These natives at times tend to shut down their Venusian traits a bit and they tend to focus a lot on career & their future. [_wpnonce] => Its commonly found that these people attract people who either love them or hate them. Spirit in Pisces: Modernly ruled by Neptune, your spirit is quite psychic and is very much like a fantasy. cancer rules 4th house! Composite 12th house in Leo= Ego with not wanting to come off as tooclingy. Copyright 2012 Astarte in Capricorn/ Astarte in 10th house: These natives at times tend to shut down their Venusian traits a bit and they tend to focus a lot on career & their future. 5th House : Deals with the couples creativity and fun activities. Composite Pluto in the 8th house leaves no stone unturned. Composite Ascendant in Pisces. Where Akashi (5881) is in the composite chart shows a remarkable area of where the individuals can not forget about each other. They may not be too romantic because they are focused on career & long term things, but when. You need to find security in this relationship. Virgo Mars men may like complete domination over their partner in sex. EDIT:Also, conjunctions/ oppositions of composite planets (especially in the 12th house) to natal planets (within 3 or 4 degrees) are very important, and can show who or how people are aware of what is hapening "behind the scenes". You may attract people who wanna dig up on your past and use what you have said against you. If they were to have kids they would be very protective over them but this could also be an indicator of someone not wanting kids. 1st House : Planets in 1st are directly felt by the couple, it shows how the couple is with one another and how other people see them. They also value their privacy and love people who are private themselves. . Some could have a certain belief on something that brings them peace. Virgo placements may love candles / plants or really nice nature / grounded things around them. They may love the idea of decorating their own home together and etc. With North node in 12th these individuals attract people who wanna push them on a different path. Earth suns with water moons (especially Pisces) have the biggest loyal hearts, seriously Ive met so much and not one has failed to prove this. This is a way to see the energies surrounding breakups. People tend to love their creative side and they to have all sorts of talents in the creative realm. I mentioned this on a seperate post but why are virgo sun sagittarius moons everywhere?? It can also trigger obsessions, jealousy, manipulation and controlling behaviors. Emotionally this will suffer. But their masterlist u could look thru :D, Tessa I scroll thru their blog a lot. Example; Uranus in 1st may attract a lot of Aquarius energy or /and be confused as an Aquarius placement often. Both of you will undergo an inner transformation due to your relationship, and these changes will be for the better. I call this a natural leader who may let you in their soft circle if youre worthy.