Thank you! All fruit is Whole30 compatible, which means their juices are too. Whole30-Compliant Additives Some additives are Whole30-compliant. Though you may want to go straight for the salad option, it's not exactly necessary (but by all means, go ahead, if you're feeling it!). 1: Zoe's Kitchen *Whole30 Approved* Zoe's is Whole30 Approved restaurant, meaning you can just go in and order a ready-to-go Whole30 compliant meal, no questions asked!And they've got a massive list of Whole30 compliant menu items below. I think youre right. ), Sign up for Whole30 email, and well send you the Whole30 Starter Kit: a printable version of the The following snacks are great options (and many are staples in your new Whole30-compliant pantry). 10 Whole30-Friendly Finds at the Grocery Store. Thanks for pointing this out- I just added it to the post! This is a common and acceptable additive in canned or jarred foods, like tomatoes or olives. sauce to make my Zucchini Shrimp Fra Diavolo in under 20 minutes! What que, Instant Pot Tip #1: in newer models, you can store, WIN A NEW INSTANT POT! For now, focus on starchy veggies and lean protein after a workout. Good Food for Good Whole30 ApprovedFlavors: Sweet & Spicy BBQ, Classic BBQWhere to buy: Amazon for about $8.75, Thrive, or check their retail locator. Tip: Lots of vegetable juices or green juices are mostly fruit-based, and can have a surprising amount of sugar. So when it comes to almond milk, even if you make your own wed rather you just eat the almonds once in awhile! Ive compiled this list of Whole30 Approved + Compliant Almond Butter Brands and where to find them to make it that much easier for you! Ingredients: Dry Roasted Almonds, Raw Coconut Oil, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Raw Vanilla Bean Powder, Ingredients: Dry Roasted Almonds, Hemp Protein Powder, Black Chia Seeds, Ground Golden Flax Seeds, Raw Coconut Oil, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Raw Vanilla Bean Powder, Ingredients: Dry Roasted Almonds, Raw Cacao Powder, Raw Cacao Nibs, Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, Raw Coconut Oil, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Raw Vanilla Bean Powder, Ingredients: Dry Roasted Almonds, Vietnamese Cinnamon, Ginger Cardamom, Cloves, Raw Coconut Oil, Raw Vanilla Bean Powder, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt. Is Trader Joes unsweetened Almond, Cashew and Macadamia Nut drink OK? Now with a better understanding of what makes us healthier, Caroline creates recipes for those striving to eat clean. February 10, 2023. Check the Store Locator to find where Simply is sold near you. Learn more. Where to find 365 by Whole Foods Unsweetened Almondmilk: Use this handy store locator to find a Whole Foods near you! Frenchs Yellow is compatible, but beware your Dijonit often contains white wine, which rules it out during your Whole30. Original Chicken Tenders. Im still in shock, but, Have you heard of Bee Venom Therapy? Fries are the epitome of food with no brakes. Make yourown potatoes at homeusing coconut oil, duck fat, or ghee, and baking or roasting them in the oven instead of deep-frying them; or order them baked or mashed (no cheese, sour cream, or butter!) These are fine choices as thickeners and can be especially helpful in sauces and gravies. Thank you so much for responding! Even the really dark chocolate still contains added sugar. In this round-up, well share the most common Can I have questions and answers all in one place, along with some helpful tips to maximize your Whole30 success. Now they are! So maybe they are listening but not updating the site. It is used as a thickening or emulsifying agent in food products. The list of Whole30 Compliant Almond Milk Brands below areall carrageenan-free! Check their store finder for locations near you. This ultimate Trader Joe's Whole30 shopping list is more of an in-depth look at items that are 'convenient' Whole30 compliant foods, or things to break up the Whole30 mundane rut. Just dont make this your every day snack. Thank you for this list! Feel free to roast your own kale, pan-fry your own plantains, or bake your own sweet potato spears at home, however. Otamot Foods Whole30 ApprovedFlavors: Organic Essential Sauce, Spicy Organic Sauce, Organic Carrot Bolognese Sauce.Where to buy: Amazon, their online store for about $7.25, or check their store locator. Ingredients: California Almonds (Steam Pasteurized), Kosher Sea Salt, Ingredients: California Almonds (Steam Pasteurized). Also avoid carrageenan, soy lecithin (sunflower lecithin is ok! Most coconut waters are technically compatible, containing only natural sugars from the coconut. I have a box of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original and it does NOT have carrageenan in it. Celebrate with a free 1-scoop dish with two toppings, and add your family members so we can celebrate their birthdays too. The ingredients are listed above! I love it when companies respond to what consumers want! Naturally, some vanilla almond milks contain vanilla extract, and until this point, werent approved for your Whole30. That place (Hu-hot) sounds amazing! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. It came out and I noticed it smelled sweetsure enough, they marinate all of their chicken in Italian dressing, plain was never an option. But I agree with Jules, why not shop at Walmart but support Amazon? Thanks for asking! Tip: Well always encourage you to prioritize eating whole foods during meals, but smoothies (especially if they contain protein and fat) are a helpful way to get additional nutrition when solid meals arent possible or convenient. Zucchini noodles (zoodles) or spiralized cucumber, butternut squash, or sweet potato are a fun way to eat your veggies. Top it with extra greens. Where to find MALK Almond Milk: Use their Store Locator to find where MALKproducts are closest to you! This soy sauce substitute is derived from coconut nectar, but brewed (and lightly fermented) with sea salt and water into a savory umami flavor. Lets be honest here, there will be times we want to sit down and have some yummy almond butter as a quick snack, so I want to provide you with a list of Whole30 Compliant Almond Butter Brands and Where to Find them to make it as easy as possible for you! I will always be proud to say that I am Whole30. If its there, its out for your Whole30 elimination. While there are alternative flour tortillas made with technically approved Whole30 ingredients, these arent compatible under the Pancake Rule. Eating eggs, a banana, and some olive oil is not the same as combining those ingredients into a pancake. If we did, youd never be able to eat outside of your own kitchen, as many restaurants use them in cooking, and we want those who travel or who simply want to dine out to be able to do so on the program. Organicville Whole30 ApprovedFlavors: Marinara, Tomato Basil, Italian Herb, Chunky Tomato & Herb.Where to buy: Kroger for $3.99 or check their retail locator. Just like when you're cooking at home, prioritize this formula when eating out: Veggies + protein + healthy fats. Why Is There A Hershey's Boycott On Twitter? Heres how you ent, They *SAY* that installing a CGM doesnt hurt, Follow @oliveyouwhole for more healing tips! Day 11 and occasional Tiger Blood followed by the sleepies around 8! Caroline Fausel has always loved nutrition. The salad bar is full of fresh vegetables you can throw together. Youre welcome! And unlike apples or other fruits, you cant find whole monk fruit in your local Costco. plantain chips with guacamole or salsa. Raos Homemade Whole30 ApprovedFlavors: Marinara, Arrabbiata (Fra Diavolo).Where to Buy: Amazon, Thrive, and most grocery stores for $6.99 $9.99. There are a number of Whole30 Approved partners that carry compatible bacon, including Applegate, ButcherBox, and Pedersons Natural Farms. Here you'll find delicious recipes, health & nutrition tips, and the Whole-Hearted Eating Podcast! The New Primal Whole30 ApprovedFlavors: Mild Buffalo, Medium Buffalo, Hot BuffaloWhere to Buy: Amazon, their online shop for $7.95, or check their store locator. thx! While it might not technically be considered a grain, it contains properties that could be similarly problematic to your body, which makes it off-limits for your Whole30. This link states it is non-compliant. Here you'll find mostly Whole30, Paleo, and Low Carb recipes, with a little food freedom, too! Mix in about 2 cups (about 475 mL) of any cooked veggies you like, such as . Check out these posts: I love sharing approachable, delicious Other common additives, like xanthan gum, natural flavors, or ascorbic acid, are allowed. You can buy MaraNatha Almond Butter in store or online. Vanilla Almond Bundle 12 Protein Bars, 10 Nut Butter Packs. or Sulfites (sulfur dioxide, sodium bisulfite, potassium metabisulfite). I help exhausted, burned, Kirkland Signature Creamy Organic Almond Butter, Trader Joes Organic Creamy Almond Butter, Trader Joes Organic Creamy Salted Almond Butter, Sprouts Unsalted & Unsweetened Creamy Almond Butter, Sprouts Unsalted & Unsweetened Crunchy Almond Butter, MaraNatha Organic Raw Creamy Almond Butter, MaraNatha Organic Raw Crunchy Almond Butter, MaraNatha No Sugar or Salt Added Creamy Almond Butter, Wild Friends Classic Creamy Almond Butter, Free Plant-Based Whole30 Foods and Brands Guide. Thank you for asking- Ive added it to my list! My boyfriend and I love going out to dinner on the weekends (who doesnt, right? Okay, now lets get going and see the full list of Whole30 compatible sauces to use as condiments in your favorite Whole30 recipes! 1. The prosciutto I get at costco only has the ingredients pork, salt, so I would keep looking around and see what you can find. Now all extracts are approved for your Whole30! Is Califia farms almond coconut milk while 30? Consider brushing your teeth more frequently or chewing on mint leaves or fennel seeds as a fresh-breath alternative. Use their Store Locator to find Revival Craft Almond Butters near you! Just read this article. Thank you!! Primal Kitchen Foods Whole30 ApprovedFlavors: Roasted Garlic, Tomato Basil.Where to Buy: Amazon, their online store (use code COOK for 10% off), or check their retail locator. Sandwich breaded with a. four-pepper blend to bring. Hi! However, dont mixcacao with dates, figs, or other fruits to make chocolate-y confections during your Whole30. Seriously though. Youre completely right about restaurants for whole30, getting bacon there is not the best option, because you never know whats in it. Written August 4, 2022. Pop an egg or half an avocado on anything and youve got a tasty, flavor-packed meal. Theyre a great way to add that hint of sweetness to a sauce, or to stuff with almonds and wrap in (compatible) bacon as a fancy-schmancy appetizer. Copyright 2023, Cook At Home Mom. If you ask for unseasoned steak or grilled salmonno sauce or butteryou should be fine. is safe with us. ), http://abcnews.go.com/Business/chipotle-hundreds-restaurants-pork-menu/story?id=28217932, Ifyoure along for the Whole30 ride with others in your area. You may not use it for Paleo bakingto make muffins, pancakes, bread, cupcakes, cookies, waffles, biscuits, tortillas, pizza crust, or anything of that nature; nor can you have it in pasta, noodle, or gnocchi recreations. Brands can become officially Whole30 Approved, and use the Whole30 Approved label on their products to help consumers like us know when a product is trusted by the Whole30 team. Order a bowlno rice, no beans. Then you can really fine-tune it and see what your body does and doesnt react to. I added it to my list- thank you so much! Its hard to choose ONE brand to call thevery best. But REMEMBER to stick to meat, tons of veggies, and fats like avocado and oil and vinegar dressings (check the ingredients!). , Enter to win a FREE Thyroid Testing Kit from my fr, Pleased to meet you! Almond Breeze removed ALL carrageenan and replaced it with Gellan Gum, which IS Whole30 Compliant! Stuff a dateor a dried figwith walnuts to enjoy a snack full of protein, fiber, and healthy fats to keep you wholly satisfied. Sesame seeds are compatible with the Whole30 program, so tahini paste is too, if all the other ingredients in the paste are compatible. "Crperie familial". She's originally from the Bay Area, has an unhealthy affinity for the Real Housewives of Anywhere, and harbors strong feelings about fruit salad. Im definitely nervous about restaurants still, but I feel like maybe Ill have a better handle on situations like that this time around. Tip: We recommend using RXBARs as emergency snacks, or as fuel during activities or athletics. Saucy Lips Whole30 ApprovedFlavors: Ghost Pepper Tamarind, Jalapeno Green Apple, Habanero Carrot.Where to buy: Amazon or their online shop for about $8.99. Unsweetened. Ingredients: Organic Almondmilk (filtered water, organic almonds), organic pea protein, organic natural flavors, contains 1% or less of the following: gellan gum, tricalcium phosphate, organic sunflower lecithin, tripotassium citrate, sea salt, organic locust bean gum, natural flavor, ergocalciferol (vitamin D2). Good Food for Good Whole30 ApprovedFlavors: Tikka Masala sauce, Butter Chicken Sauce, Coconut Curry sauce, Spicy Taco Sauce, Mild Taco Sauce. Feel free to boil, bake, roast, pan-fry, grill, microwave, or steam them, but no store-boughtpotato chips or restaurant French fries! Culver's whole white meat chicken is produced by American family farms. Ingredients: Almondmilk (filtered water, almonds), Tricalcium Phosphate, sea salt, gellan gum, Dipotassium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-Alpha Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E). Ok, you can't actually have this sandwich here. As far as the vanilla flavor, I added this insight The unsweetened Vanilla variety is questionably approved it contains natural flavors which should probably be interpreted as vanilla, which contains alcohol and is unapproved for your Whole30. If you spend a lot of time chewing, but not eating, your body is going to get quite confused in its responses. ), and this guide made me feel a little less anxious. Combined with garlic, ginger, sesame, red pepper and beef broth, they make a great sauce for flank steak . Per this ruling, allcoconut aminos are allowed on the program. We recommend against using them as a treat to feed your Sugar Dragon. Pregnant or nursing people, children, those with unpredictable schedules, or athletes may benefit from adding extra protein and calories to their day in the form of a smoothie. This is a common and acceptable thickener, often found in canned coconut milk. Primal Kitchen Foods Whole30 ApprovedFlavors: Classic BBQ Sauce, Golden BBQ Sauce, Hawaiian Style BBQ Sauce, Mango Jalapeno BBQ Sauce. Tessemae's - Whole30 Approved. IT. Hey Nek! Where to find Orgain Almondmilk: Shop online via Orgains website or on Amazon. Its more about eliminating the other pro-inflammatory foods like processed junk and sugar, grains, legumes, and dairy (for some). Were here to help! Green goddess salad dressing (the only Whole30 compliant salad dressing at Trader Joe's, in the fridge section) Marinara Sauce (the only Whole30 compliant marinara sauce at Trader Joe's, in the fridge section) Olive tapenade. Also, dont buy into fear mongering that all additives are toxic. Were not at all concerned with natural flavors in your sparkling water, and ascorbic acid is just vitamin C. See our Common Additive Cheat Sheet for details. I even made this super handy PDF of Whole30 Compliant finds at ALDI! Check their store locator. (Your email is safe with us. Anything less than 100% cocoa (cacao) is off-limits during your Whole30. Avocado's number guacamole to go. What about Simply Balanced unseeetened vanilla almond milk? Home / Blog / Whole30 101 / Whole30 101: The Official Can I Have Guide to the Whole30. Ingredients: Almond base (water, almonds), calcium carbonate, sea salt, sunflower lecithin, locust bean gum, gellan gum, dl-a-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), zinc gluconate, vitamin a palmitate, ergocalciferol (vitamin d2), riboflavin (vitamin b2), cyanocobalamin (vitamin b12). Totally a personal choice! View more posts. Where to find Almond Breeze Almond Milk: Use their Store Locator to find where Blue Diamond Almond Breezeproducts are closest to you! *These salsas have the added benefit of being Low FODMAP (no garlic and no onions!) Is that not the case? This works at brazilian steakhouses too! To see all of them you can get the Whole30 Sweeteners cheatsheethere. Where to buy: Amazon or their online store for about $7.50. (May contain peanuts). Available at Aldi. (Originally Published Dec. 2017 - Updated February 9th, 2022) Its a learning curve, and youve got to start somewhere. Grilled meats or seafood + veggies or salad. You may not use it for Paleo bakingto make muffins, pancakes, bread, cupcakes, cookies, waffles, biscuits, tortillas, pizza crust, or anything of that nature; nor can you have it in pasta, noodle, or gnocchi recreations. The Friendly Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk and Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milks ARE Whole30 compliant! These can be a great way to add creaminess, flavor, richness, and tang to a burger, salad, or vegetable noodle pasta dish, and are great for dipping raw veggies as an appetizer or side. Organicville Whole30 ApprovedFlavors: Spicy Southwest BBQ SauceWhere to buy: Check their store locator. Here are some of my go-tos at restaurants: Grilled meat or fish with a side of veggies or salad. There are direct flights from Gatwick and Stansted to Nantes-Atlantique Airport, located about 60 km from Saint-Nazaire, with transport from the airport on the TER regional transport network or by bus.By train, Eurostar takes 2 hours and 16 minutes from London to Paris, then there are 13 TGV intercity services each day from Paris-Montparnasse to Saint-Nazaire, taking . There's so much you can get just at this store and it makes grocery shopping so easy! Order one in a lettuce bun and go crazy with the tomatoes, onions, and peppers. Avocado's number guacamole. However, there are some really yummy hummus-like dip recipes out there, using cauliflower, carrots, or even green peas as a base. To make a basic frittata, mix 8 eggs with 1/4 cup (59 mL) of Whole30-approved plant-based milk, salt, and pepper. Simple, right? Almond butter is another one of those weird in between, because youre obviouslyeatingit, but youre not actively chewing it like food. Ingredients: Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2), Sea Salt, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Ascorbic Acid (to protect freshness), Natural Flavor, Ingredients: Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Sunflower Oil, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2), Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Freshness), Natural Flavor, Ingredients: Organic Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Organic Almonds), Salt, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2), Organic Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Ingredients: Organic Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Organic Almonds), Salt, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2), Organic Locust Bean Gum, Organic Natural Flavor, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Ingredients: Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Coconutmilk (Filtered Water, Coconut Cream), Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2), Sea Salt, Locust Bean Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Ascorbic Acid (to protect freshness), Natural Flavor. If you think Walmart is the only bully, you should look into Amazons practices, but you might not want to because they sponsor you. Ingredients: Blanched Roasted Almonds and Palm Fruit Oil. Tip: Were not concerned with whether your bacon is cured with nitrates or celery powder; ALL bacon is cured one way or the other. However, you can enjoy eggs cooked into a thin wrap, coconut pressed into the the form of wraps, or single-ingredient veggie wraps like jicama tacos.. Whole30 also forbids soy sauce but coconut aminos are A-OK and can be used as a substitute. Let me know if your ingredients are different than these listed and Ill update my list! *Note that this sauce does includes canola oil in its ingredients, which is totally fine in moderation (refer to my Whole30 Oils post). So, it's naturally tender and juicy which means it's always full of flavor. View All Chicken Sandwiches & Tenders. Tip: You can have your shaker cup back in 30 days. You could also get a red sauce on top, or a lemon based sauce. Ill add it to the list- thanks! *this guide is my creation, and is not affiliated with the Whole30 program. Totally Whole30-friendly. Chicken Sandwiches & Tenders. (May contain peanuts), Ingredients: Roasted Almonds and Sea Salt. This is amazing! AWESOME!? What about Friendly Farms Unsweetened Original Almond Milk at Aldi? Hi is the Sprouts Unsweetened almond milk approve? Some Whole30 Compliant almond butter brands only have one ingredient: ALMONDS! Comment and tell me below! The Whole30 benefits range from weight loss, improved skin health, fewer headaches and migraines, and relief from chronic pain. They pay workers so little and tell them about goverment benefits rather than providing their own. Barney Bare does not contain added sugar and salt. I love your blog, but I disagree to knock down one company and support another that is no better. While there may be a lot of ingredients, it looks to me like theyre all approved! One of my favorite ways to grocery shop is using Amazon Fresh! What wedontwant to reinforce is your current almond-butter-on-everything routine. bottle. Not only good for you, but delicious-sounding too. Thanks so much- I added it to my list , Im interested in the brand Califia, the coconut and almond milk. All from my one pin! Some varieties have fruits and fruit juices added, which are just fine. Ok Im on my first whole 30, which means Im essentially paranoid. (They even have some Whole30 Approved Almond Milk brands!) Feel free to pop into the market when you're out and about. This one's a favorite for people doing Whole30 (follow this exact format). Seafood may contain bones. Yes, you can have almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, cassava flour and other non-grain-based flours, but its context-dependent. Snow peas contain a tiny, immature seed, and a big, green pod. Get one on a lettuce bun, with tomato and grilled onion. I dont see them listed online ? And it does NOT involve anyplain steamed chicken and broccoli. I was feeling great this weekend, but by 8-9 pm Im totally dead. Caroline Fausel has always loved nutrition. Ill double check! When you check your ingredients labels, be sure to check for sugar and sneaky sweeteners, because theyre often added. Where to find Better Than Milk: Shop online via Amazon or check the store locator for a retailer near you. Now you might have wondered, whats the difference between Whole30 Approved and Whole30 compatible (also referred to as Whole30 compliant)? And haha, I love punny jokes . And such perfect timing, I just posted this in my Whole30 support group on FB since one of the girls was asking about this exact topic this morning , I love Chipotle, but I heard some of the restaurants arent currently serving carnitas. For that reason, we dont allow store-bought chips of any nature on the Whole30. The amount of sugar listed on the nutrition label has nothing to do with whether something is Whole30 compatible. Sometimes, we wonder if people really want to eat these things, or if theyre just trying to stump us. I found it at our local Kroger and we live in Houston! If you are having trouble, check with your local natural foods store, or (even better) ask a local farmer or butcher shop. That said, it's not impossible to eat out while following the rules; you've jut got to be smart about it. That stinks!! Im still in shock, but, Have you heard of Bee Venom Therapy? Glad its helping you too! Everyone has their own STRONG opinions about food, and you dont want to get in to that when youre just trying to enjoy a meal. *Virtual high five* Hopefully youre now feelingtiger blood coursing through your veins. Use their Store Locator to find the location closest to you! Compatible commercially-produced almond milk is easier to find than ever before, however, the majority will still have sugar and few may even still have carrageenanrendering those off-limits for your Whole30. Saucy Lips Whole30 ApprovedFlavors: Pineapple Thai, Zesty Cilantro, Tangy MangoWhere to Buy: Amazon for about $7.25 or their online store for $8.99. Made with a few simple ingredients and no added sugar, they are perfect as an on-the-go protein snack or as an ingredient in your Whole30 recipes. Unlike plain frozen fruit, the only purpose of this confection is to replicate the taste, texture and reward sensation of ice cream, and all store-bought versions contain added sugar. Hey Jen! Tessemaes Whole30 ApprovedFlavors: Buffalo SauceWhere to buy: Amazon for about $9.00, Thrive for $5.49, or their online store for $6.99. So even if you are at a steakhouse, you have to watch for butter on the steaks. The terms are often used interchangeably, but they actually indicate different things! The other meats and fajita veggies are cooked in rice bran oil, which is a no-no for Whole30. Where to buy: Amazon for about $8.75, Thrive, or check their retail locator. Check with the server to make sure theres no sugar in the sauce, which is normally made with coconut milk. The Whole30 eliminates carrageenan and sulfites on the program. When in doubt, go with a grilled meat and veggies, or a salad with oil and vinegar. The Ultimate Whole30 Trader Joe's Shopping List *Items may range from store to store. She has been featured by the New York Times, People, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Today Show, and Good Morning America, and is a prominent keynote speaker on boundaries, building community, health trends, and entrepreneurship. The problem with legumes comes when you consume the seed. Rechercher une fiche horaire. Ingredients: Almonds, Palm Oil. Just dont let coconut water take the place of plain old water in your daily routine. ooh thanks so much for letting me know! You can usually google ingredient lists online before you go, just to double check. These protein bars and almond butters are compliant within the rules of the Whole30 program. There are a number of Whole30 Approved partners that carry compatible bacon, including Applegate, ButcherBox, and Pederson's Natural Farms. Ingredients are: water, organic sweet almonds, sunflower lecithin, sea salt. Im so glad to hear itll be useful to you and your group But what! I hope you can find one of these other brands to use! Thanks for checking! Hey there! Ok, so monk fruit is a no-go according to you, but natural flavors (which is BTW just a cute name for a neurotoxin MSG) is perfectly ok with you. The problem with legumes comes when you consume the seed. I just heard about that this morning too. The following chain restaurants and fast food joints will become your best friends when you need a break from cooking. Ingredients: 100% Organic Raw Almonds. *Yes, yes, and no because of the peanuts. After drinking the entire bottle I looked more closely and started googling the ingredients. These sauces are great to keep on hand! Blend with water for a clean label almond milk in seconds! It is at the very least a known inflammatory, and we know that inflammation is the building block of disease. We should love EVERYONE. And theres this super handy PDF that the Whole30 program has that tells you all of the approved additives! BUT, you can have some less exciting, healthy version of it. Yes, you can have coconut flour, almond flour, tapioca flour, and other non-grain-based flours, but its context-dependent. So glad I could help As long as you plan in advance, you will be fine! Pea protein is often used by functional medicine providers since its gentle even for sensitive patients (those with GI issues or a host of allergies/intolerances) and is considered a hypoallergenic protein source. Then you wont go hungry or feel deprived at all! Youve tried out some new ingredients, recipes, and are (most likely) feeling, in general, a little pretty proud of yourself. It is possible (and can even be enjoyable) to eat out at restaurants while youre on the whole30! Ingredients: Dry Roasted California Almonds. Where to buy: Amazon or their online store for about $5.99, or check their store locator. TapatioFlavors: Salsa PicanteWhere to buy: Most grocers sell this sauce for about $1.55 for a 10 oz. Im a little crazy for buffalo sauce!