In each candidate, the number of years shown in "last elected" will increment when a year passes. /reparty - Disbands and reparties all members in the party Master professor warrior guardian deaths. Potato Crown's Radiance: Farming minions work 100% faster. Show this thread. If all the mayor's perks and the special candidates are revealed, I will do an updated version. Upgrade to Pro to get unlimited tracked products. Players may cast only a single vote, but the weight of that vote is increased by the player's. Check out real time prices of the Hypixel Skyblock Auction House. The election end time of Late Spring 27th, Year 257 on the Alpha Network is Mon Jan 23 2023 04:27:00 GMT+0000. We support SkyBlock, BedWars, SkyWars, The Pit and more! It may not display this or other websites correctly. Hey! The Election Room is only available during the election period, during which players can take a teleport pad from the community center to the room. If an election is supposed to be happening after a reset, the election feature will be disabled until the next election. Extra Event: Schedules an extra (Event Name) event during the year. We support SkyBlock, BedWars, SkyWars, The Pit and more! Minigame/Gamemode, Server/Map Leaderboards. The election is always called "Election Year X". Also, the extra spell damage is one of the best perks in the game since Hyperion, while I don't have it, is really just stupid broken and deserves a nerf, and Barry buffs it! Note: The current year is 264. Each regular candidate can offer up to 3 perks at once. Foxy is best girl, and anyone that says otherwise is wrong, Foxy has all 3 amazing perks; the first one boosts the spooky festival, which has been reworked to be much more better and more profitable, the second one buffs the Jerry event nearly 3 times, which is just free money, but the final perk is the best. /skytils setkey - Sets your api key (will also grab it from /api new). But the biggest reason Foxy is #2 and even above god Jerry is because he has my 2nd favorite youtuber's glasses, GeorgenotFound. It's even more obvious since they overpay for every item in there. In each candidate, the sequence of a candidate's perks can change when a year passes. Master professor warrior guardian deaths. Your business came highly recommended, and I am glad that I found you! Home Forums > Main Marketplaces > All Other Games/Markets > Hypixel Skyblock Accounts - Buy Sell Trade > Selling Hypixel SB Acc (Cata 37, 1.7B+ Items, SA 44+) Discussion in ' Hypixel Skyblock Accounts - Buy Sell Trade ' started . On this page, you can view all past/current Mayor Elections that were recorded on this wiki. This mayor is only for hyper-lategame players the Legendary Griffin pet is 40m which is NOT worth it at all, but also the legendary mobs kill me in 2 hits. About Us Starting out as a YouTube channel making Minecraft Adventure Maps, Hypixel . Ok, seriously what were the admins thinking when they made this mayor? (. Mayors are NPCs that give global buffs and perks when elected by players. also badly researched there IS r34 aatrox art smh my head, I thought this was serious, i was like, who tf is this dumb, then i realised its the meme king himself the memecromancer, this may be the greatest shitpost r/HypixelSkyblock has ever seen, Derpys 50 percent xp boost is trash because you can just ddos the server and get 2x xp and I think thats why hes last, Imma be honest: I read the whole got mad then went to see who wrote this and then realized it was u/The_Memecromancer. Thread starter Kenliu101; Start date Nov 24, 2020 . On this page, you can view all past/current Mayor Elections that were recorded on this wiki. Missing data are not calculated. Login today to see what's changed! Marina has an event like Diana, except her other perks are actually good. Master sadan statue deaths. /skytils help - Displays the various commands and their usages. Hired goons to protect official buildings. Joined I will also include the mayor who most likely be next and its perks. These Mayor Candidates participated elections in the past, but will not participate in future elections. And some top guild would just exploit it to get whatever they needed. The Regular Candidates are chosen randomly, while the running mayor cannot participate in the election that starts during their term. 63. level 2. Technoblade has been playing SkyBlock for 2 years and is wearing Superior Dragon Armor. Hope Barry will have nice other perks, Who is 'Her other perks are mediocre at best' and why are they number 1, Foxy is dogshit tbh and youre super wrong about Cole, just because you don't mine outside of your island doesn't mean everyone doesn't, Did you just say no one mines on public islands??? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. You've only got like 60% of them, use a talisman calculator to find out the cheapest and do them in order. How To Make MILLIONS With MAYOR DIANA!! Most Ever Votes: Highest vote counts of an elected mayor, Least Ever Votes: Lowest vote counts of an elected mayor, Most Ever Percentage Support: Highest vote percentages of an elected mayor, Least Ever Percentage Support: Lowest vote percentages of an elected mayor, New Perk Chance: The chance of a mayor gaining one perk is said to be 45% per mayor per appearance. This makes getting Skill average really easy. You can find all current and historic prices for the auction house and bazaar on this web tracker. Mayors are NPCs that give global buffs and perks when elected by players. Events repeat at the same in-game time every SkyBlock year. Continued version of sky.lea.moe made by friends with Custom Themes, Pet Abilities, Dungeon Stats, and more! Hypixel SkyBlock Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Vote for this Mayor. Ok I thought you were being genuine at first then I saw #1 (also hello funny smashrage man), Yknow this is the first time someone referred to me from another subreddit that isn't r/HypixelSkyblock, Can't wait to see how many people fall for this one, I read the story and started writing then saw the username, Knew something was up when derpy was the worst. SkyBlock Rules are the codes of conduct all players of SkyBlock are expected to follow. Shrine of the Blood God: Summons the Ancient Pig. Before the next election, if they don't already have all possible perks, whether or not they will participate the next election, they have a 45% chance to gain 1 more random perk. thus, I think there should be a way to completely ignore both the buffs and nerfs the mayors give. Reaction score. He buffs mining minions, which are some of the best minions for money such as lapis and gold. Election is "closed". Diaz is probably one of the best mayors for money. Client Side Custom Armor Colors (with animated rainbow) Custom Command Aliases. This "Mayor system," which I have yet to get in to, is a way of replacing the skill boost, as well as adding some new boosts to look out for and more player control. Note: The current year is 264. Finnishing my skyblock farm after a week of work | Time to make another. [Not affiliated with the Hypixel Network. LegendPrime Dedicated Member. Finally when you schedule an extra event with Foxy I just think that it would be better if you pick the mayor designated with that event to receive more event based perks. JavaScript is disabled. Do you urgently need a company that can help you out? . Katyusha. Special Mayors such as Jerry, Derpy, and Scorpius can make you tons of money in HYpixel Sk. Feb 7, 2021 #1 is there a mod that shows where the places to dig up are other than sbe . When no Special Candidate runs, five Regular Candidates are chosen. Jerry's 3 perks are: Perkpocalypse - Activate all perks of another Mayor every 18 SkyBlock days (6 hours). If there is enough ping, a player can interact with the NPCs and Ballot Box inside before it teleports you out. However, Candidate Jerry was not elected on the Alpha Network. Cole is a good mayor. Jerry is a special Mayoral Candidate that, while elected, is located in the Community Center, which can be found in front of the Hub spawn. Anarchy: There are no taxes in the Auction House and Bazaar. Alright if you're smart don't do this, if you're wanx, congrats welcome to gambling. 22 May 2021. by. Of course, Diaz could have an amazing perk that makes everyone have *2 coins from all sources, but hey, we don't know yet. Economy Restoration: Blood God's Blessing: Gain +50% more skill experience! This section is updated each time when Candidate Jerry is elected, or is going to be elected.View historical data instead. Can someone explain to my the appeal of the update. ], Press J to jump to the feed. Ballot Box and Seraphine dialogue follows the version when election is closed. [Website] Skyblock mayor. /skytils - Opens the main GUI. Wheres my boy dante? There is a pool of 8 regular candidates and 3 special candidates. Gemstone mining isn't worth it either, each gemstone only goes for several coins so it's not that good while summoning eyes goes for thousands of times more expensive prices. Current mayor: Master Mode Guide Hypixel Skyblock. Due to the difficulty presented in recording Mayor Elections on the Alpha Hypixel Network which occationally shuts down and reopens, it will be done separately on Mayor Election/Alpha Hypixel Network, and not integrated to our main table. Skyblock Auction House History. ~ Join For Giveaways! Mayor Nancy is the only Mayor available on the alpha network. Mayor. If a candidate was not elected, all previous perks gained by that candidate are persistent (not wiped nor randomized in the future). When Candidate Jerry is elected, his Perkpocalypse ability will give a set of perks from another mayor, and it rotates every 6 Earth hours (18 SkyBlock days). By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. When is elected, his Perkpocalypse ability will give a set of perks from another mayor, and it rotates every 6 Earth hours (18 SkyBlock days). Disclaimer: The following statistics are based off of the data recorded on this wiki. Master professor priest guardian deaths. Current local time in USA - Arizona - Tucson. r/HypixelSkyblock. mayor diana mod. See the above (Historical . For elections on Alpha Hypixel Network, go to Mayor Election/Alpha. So far, there are two unrevealed special candinates, and some mayors don't have all of their perks revealed. hi. A lot of these are really OP. In year 241 a extra mayor was added to the mayor results with 0 votes. Anyways this was my ranking, if you liked it be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel with 17 subs, we're almost all the way there to youtube rank! This is a talisman optimizer for hypixel skyblock. Could you give me examples of mayors with really strong nerfs that do not have strong buffs? Mayor Election/Mayor List < Mayor Election. Baulvicork. Master scarf deaths. Mayor Faith's dialogue is true, as she has never been added back after she was removed on September 9, 2020. . Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The results you delivered are amazing! Therefore the last three mayor rotations were: In the previous Jerry Perkpocalypse event, the SkyBlock Time on the Alpha Network runs exactly 176.4 SkyBlock Days ahead of the Main Server SkyBlock Time. The Election Room is still present when votings happens in the main server. The Mayor Elections happens every SkyBlock year. When the Alpha Network closes and reopens without a Network Reset, all aspects of the Mayor Election will not be affected. 11m. | give haste command | Jun 5, 2022 | when did empower take over massmutual? VIP. All candidates (except last years winner and no special mayors) are added to a possible Mayor list. Mayor Tracker. Has a ammo capacity of 30 (One time use only) Edit: Added the item Katyusha in the "Items for sale from mayor" section. Barrier Street: Gain 25% more bank interest. A place where players may vote for a Mayor, which apply perks to everyone in SkyBlock. post by Hookle. With Barry, alchemy and enchanting become VERY fast (fastest skill in the game in fact). Security: Strengthen security Edit Edit source History Talk (0) watch 01:54. Townhomes For Rent Section 8 Accepted, Mayor Elections were added in Hypixel SkyBlock's 0.9 Update, with the first election taking place in SkyBlock Year 88. You can find all current and historic prices for the auction house and bazaar on this web tracker. Joined Nov 12, 2020 Messages 4,956 Reaction score 1,241. If an election is skipped during the downtime of the Alpha Network, it is unknown whether a random Regular candidate will be selected as mayor, or the previously elected mayor, no matter how many years have passed, will still be the mayor. Minigame/Gamemode, Server/Map Leaderboards. Jerry is one of four special candidates that appear rarely. They close down the ah, and they double mob HP so I can no longer solo Rev T3s? I wanna really thank u/atrixatr and u/alejoairplane for making this possible. ], Press J to jump to the feed. The Jerry perk makes me laughI personally dont make it to many of these events due to terrible timing, and roughly 1.5m more coins for spending an hour shooting snowballs is just not something Id want to spend my time on. Players vote by entering the Election Room via the teleport pad in the Community Center while the voting period is open . So, what is this new Mayor system? BREAKING NEWS I FOUND OUT WHY MAYORS ARE BROKEN. Varian Medical Systems, Earn +75 Mining Wisdom, 2x drops, and Unique Loot! Profit?8:42 Make DOUBLE Grinding Summoning Eyes!9:04 Diana Event Flips10:08 Outro *Whew Song: 'Tokyo Music Walker - Way Home' is under a creative commons license license.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3lLfvhpPGtwd5qD25cMDcA Music promoted by BreakingCopyright:https://youtu.be/Q7HjxOAU5KcThank u guys very much for watching!! As soon as I realized what this was, I closed everything up andstarted looking for an exterminator who could help me out. Fishing XP Buff: Gain +50 Fishing Wisdom on public islands. Jerrypocalypse - Reveal Hidden Jerries from logging, farming, mining and killing mobs. It calculates the profit generated by each minion. (Perk Leaks + Guide)Hello there everyone! Whether your office needs a reliable exterminator or your home is under attack by a variety of rodents and insects, you dont need to fear anymore, because we are here to help you out. Before Election: Also, the blessings buff isn't that good because I only get like 200 HP from blessings and extra 50 won't make that much of a difference. -----------------------------------------------------. Cole is a good mayor. Mining Fiesta: Schedules two Mining Fiesta events during the year. By entering your stats, including armor, weapons, and talisman abilities such as red claw artifact's +5 critical damage, and the number of talisman you have in the boxes below, this website will calculate the ideal setup for damage! Mayor Faith was the placeholder Mayor for Year 88. Here can you also see the most likely mayor to be elected next and its perks! Benevolence: Gain 2.5x gifts from the attack event on Jerry's Workshop. 26. /skilltracker - Text display for skill xp/hour. and our Enchantment Guide See info about enchantments and the lowest level needed to get that enchant. Nov 24, 2020 #2 Foxy . Full Game Leaderboard Category Extensions Level . The same can be said about arriving at your workplaceand finding out that it has been overrun by a variety of pests. This is the statistical data for each mayor when perk gaining is possible. Derpy. Click here to open the site. hypixel | sky.lea.moe. The possible Mayor list is shuffled, and the first 5 are chosen. : https://discord.gg/KYwUFZ7kwv Last video:Sub here! basically, if 51% vote for someone who benefits them but completely destroys the other 49%, then the other 49% is basically oppressed. AH CLOSED!!! Cookie Notice Mining exp boosts are quite useless as almost no one mines on public islands. Magic XP Boost: Gain 15% more Enchanting and Alchemy XP. 5: Gambling. And thats why I think Foxy isnt as good as many people think, ok but in my defence if Diaz gets elected I can buy 10x more soul sand per day so that I dont have to wait nearly 2 weeks to get enough soul sand for my nether wart farm. Special candidates participate in an election not by random chance, but every 8 SkyBlock years (when the SkyBlock year is divisible by 8). Minions. Track hundreds of Hypixel SkyBlock products on the #1 Bazaar Tracking Solution. Luck of the Sea 2.0: Gain +15 Sea Creature Chance. Master sadan deaths. I made a website where you can see the current Skyblock mayor and its perks. Includes the cost to alchemy 50, flipping items from auction house to bazzar and 0 bids items in auction house and many others SkyBlock General Discussion. 201 votes Extra Event. . Hypixel SkyBlock Spreadsheet (v1.5.1) by Dino-Pack and MurdleMuffin - Google Sheets. /importfishing - Imports your fishing stats from your latest profile to your fishing tracker using the API. This mayor is really good, don't understand how a 10x multiplier got bypassed by the admins. This candidate is speculated to run for mayor next time in the election of . Best Money Making Methods in Hypixel Skyblock with Mayor Jerry - Jerry Boxes are OP!Join My Discord https://discord.com/invite/6Y4yVmRFollow my Twitter h. 158 116 12 34% 50% 11/209 Fairy Souls Hunter Knife Mining 15 Common Griffin (Lvl 45) Avg Skill Level: 9.1 Purse: 4.0K Coins Master sadan giant deaths. Only active on public islands. Four other Regular Candidates are chosen. All our insect andgopher control solutions we deliver are delivered with the help of top gradeequipment and products. That means that the vote cannot be changed and the election result is always 100% for Dante. Create Hitboxes Around your Arrows. Order: Establish Order Automatically join Skyblock (after mouse input - use at your own risk but should be ok according to newish rules) Rendering. Features General General. She was elected for the first time on June 30 2021, making her and Barry the two mayors who went the longest without being elected. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Turabian Footnote Website, Ok, to everyone complaining about not wanting the mayor's downsides because they won't use the buffs, I have added a bribery system to ignore the mayor's changes completely, or just ignore the downsides. 2 coin toll on travelling between islands, Hired goons to protect official buildings. We've saved more than 350 million bazaar prices in intervals of 10 seconds. The following shows the latest timetable. Prospection: Mining minions work 25% faster. Whilst Dante is elected as mayor, all of the election events scheduled in the Calendar and Events menu are canceled and replaced with Dante Elections, where all five candidates are Dante. Master professor mage guardian deaths. After a mayor has first been elected, there is a door . Statspocalypse - Increases most stats by 10%. He buffs mining minions, which are some of the best minions for money such as lapis and gold. Unlimited Speed: Grants everyone +50 Speed! Hypixel Events - Track current events in realtime! : Minions have double the output!AH CLOSED!!! July 3, 2022July 3, 2022. the conjuring dog sadie breed pathfinder: wrath of the righteous bewildering injury obsidian scrying bowl. 683. Hes defenitely the best mayor added to skyblock! The build/dev team had the perfect opportunity to flesh out the whole seraphine story and they actively decided not only to not do anything about it, but also demote seraphine to clerk. I made a website where you can see the current Skyblock mayor and its perks. Hypixel Skyblock: Special Mayor Dante Has Arrived! When Dante was running as mayor, all of the election events scheduled in the Calendar and Events menu are canceled. Don't vote for this mayor. You know the builder sells infinite soul sand? Master professor priest guardian deaths. so basically if, for example, the majority votes for the candidate who gives less mf, those who grind slayers kind of get ****ed. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Her first perk causes bank interest to give more coins(inflation), and the other revealed perk lets you flip ice and gold 10x more than the usual value (inflation). Hypixel Auction House History. Derpy to me is the best mayor of them all. Oct 12, 2020 #1 When I'm not online and in-game I would like to see when the next mayor is elected for reasons. This dude is literally garbage. Volleyball Clubs For 12 Year Olds, If you sell ice, you can get 50k*10 = 500k per day with almost no effort! View, search, browse, and filter by reforge or enchantment. Don't pick this mayor. You can loan money, but after The date is due every bit of income goes towards paying off your debt. These Mayor Candidates may join current and upcoming mayor elections. The timetable below will be updated each time Candidate Jerry is elected, and recorded for future reference. 11m. Trick or Treat Chest Alert. /skytils reload . If you did enjoy please leave a like and subscribe for more content like Terraria and Minecraft videos and tutorials!! . current skyblock mayor. WinstonPain Dedicated Member. Secret Bonus: All abilities cost 15% less Mana All of his perks are great, giving more slayer exp, reducing the cost, and increasing the chance of rarer drops, making slayers actually decent for money. Also, because the background doesn't work really good on mobile, you will be redirected to a page without a background, so I recommend visitng on desktop, Chromebook or iPad. 63. level 2. : The Auction House with be closed while Derpy is elected!DOUBLE MOBS HP!!! Play Sound Date* In-game year Mayor Votes Perks Nov 27, 2021 . hypixel skyblock mayor timer. The best part however is the mining month, which you can collect minerals and legally nuke(and also earn money). maybe a system where if you dont vote you dont get any buffs or nerfs, so that you dont have to get the buffs if you dont want them, Good idea, but the buffs should be lessened and the debuffs would just be obnoxious. I hope this hypixel skyblock Diana Mayor guide helps you out! DISCORD! Note: Dates used are based on UTC time, they may be different in other time zones. Arcane Catalyst: Spells deal 15% increased Damage. Gophers and other rodents can prove to be a real nuisance for open sporting fields, and if you want to have an undisturbed game or event, our specialists will make sure that everything is OK. Bribe: If Scorpius wins and you voted for him, Mayor Scorpius will offer you Coins as a token of gratitude.Darker Auctions: Scorpius will intrude in Dark Auctions increasing the amount of rounds to 6 and offering special items. The build/dev team had the perfect opportunity to flesh out the whole seraphine story and they actively decided not only to not do anything about it, but also demote seraphine to clerk. What makes Hunting Pest Services stand out from any other pest services provider is not only the quality of the results we deliver but also our versatility. GOATed: Jacob's Farming Contests' brackets include 10% more players each. Fish and fight dangerous sharks and earn unique Shark loot. I want a debt system. His first perk lets you do the 2 fastest level 50 skills faster, and his second perk lets mages deal 15% extra damage(except that he never brought this perk, he always had one). 6.Cole. It is an open-source project. When you run the program it generates two numbers to spit out in the end. I had not opened my garage for more than two months, and when I finally decided to completely clean it, I found out that a swarm of wasps had comfortably settled in it. Next election: 5 days, 1 hour and 51 minutes. An election is held every SkyBlock year (~5.2 real-life days) with five candidates. The speed cap will be removed but speed above 400 will be halved. angel shampoo and conditioner / coinbase pro rate limits have been exceeded / current skyblock mayor. The official unofficial Hypixel Skyblock subreddit! Check SkyBlock stats, see leaderboards, mayors, and way more. In this video I go over the new Special Mayor that is named Dante! I will also include the mayor who most likely be next and its Mayor Elections were added in Hypixel SkyBlock's 0.9 Update, with the first election taking place in SkyBlock Year 88. . Now I need to ask for help in the hub to get revenant slayer 6 efficiently. | give haste command Cole is pretty stupid because he only buffs one skill and unlike Marina he doesn't have R34. Hou declared victory before the Central Election Commission had . However, it will almost instantly teleport the player out when they attempt to get in. SLASHED Pricing: Starting slayer quests is half price. Current mayor: Derpy. A few months ago I made a post asking what features you guys wanted in a Skyblock mod. I wanna really thank u/atrixatr and u/alejoairplane for making this possible. [Not affiliated with the Hypixel Network. ALL monsters have double health! : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdzAnhssZ54m7BCnem-QXqQ?sub_confrimation=1Timestamps:0:00 Intro0:20 Diana Perks1:03 Begging For Subs 1:31 How to Properly Do The Diana Event3:52 Best Gear For The Diana Event6:36 Leveling Pets For Millions Of Profit!8:16 Lucky Perk? Welcome to Gumble Guides! Once the election ends, the candidate with the most votes becomesMayorfor the next SkyBlock year, granting their perks to every SkyBlock player for that time period. Foxy's perks synergizes with each other very well, allowing you to make crazy money from collecting gifts and getting candy at the spooky event/winter event! Regular mayor elections were replaced with Dante Elections. During the time the booth is open, players may change their vote. ";font-weight:bold}.mw-parser-output .listdisplay li:last-child::after{content:none}. Skyblock admins on are planning on removing the 20% skill XP buff in Skyblock, but want to replace it. When a new election has started there will be 5 candidates offered and you vote for your favorite. Quotes are not sourced from all markets and may be delayed up to 20 minutes. Attempting to click on the box in the middle of the. 596. Rendering. Perkpocalypse: Activates all perks of another mayor every 18 SkyBlock days (6 hours). It's such an expensive mayor and the griffin feathers and claws don't even sell for much. Note: Dates used are based on UTC time, they may be different in other time zones. When the Alpha Hypixel Network is open, players can vote on its Mayor Election once per account (not per profile), regardless of whether they voted on the main server. The #1 Hypixel Bazaar Tracker. We are tracking about 250 million auctions. Upgrade Now. data by matdoesdev. When a special candidate participates the election, they come with all possible perks and appears on the rightmost in the Election Interface. Hey! Players vote by entering the Election Room via the teleport pad in the Community Center while the voting period is open. We're tracking over 500 million auctions. Provides a kill tracker to a weapon for either a specific mob or bestiary mob group or all mobs killed by the weapon. Missing data are not calculated. Also if you grind T3 revs with Aatrox you can make money which is insane. SkyBlock General Discussion About Us Starting out as a YouTube channel making Minecraft Adventure Maps, Hypixel is now one of the largest and highest quality Minecraft Server Networks in the world, featuring original games such as The Walls, Mega Walls, Blitz Survival Games, and many more! MOAR . Special Mayor Election: 3/3/2023, 6:15:00 PM: 3/7/2023, 3:15:00 PM: 3d 19h 47m 25s: Late Summer: 27/6/264 . Perks Distribution, followed by Candidate Selection, will happen before an election opens (see sections below). Mayor Elections were added in Hypixel SkyBlock's 0.9 Update, with the first election taking place in SkyBlock Year 88. Every 2 Skyblock years, 3-5 randomly selected candidates would pop up in the Community Center, where Mayor Seraphine is currently. The timetable below will be updated each time Candidate Jerry is elected, and recorded for future reference. Those events occur only when a certain Mayor . My name is Derailious, and today I will be going over the Jerry Mayor'. Expert extermination for a safe property. Syntactic Pronunciation, He has 694201951353 coins XDDD. There are a total of ten possible candidates, only five of which will be in the room. This was the new Mayor. The election end time of Late Spring 27th, Year 257 on the Main Server is Wed Jan 25 2023 15:15:00 GMT+0000. Master professor mage guardian deaths. Marina is the best mayor, simply because she has a ton of R34. the event is where anywhere you fish grants a chance to get sharks where they drop good loot for easy money.