The killing of Turks is a step in that direction. @4:12. Get all latest content delivered to your email a few times a month. Jose Rodrigo Arechiga Gamboa a.k.a. The defense of El Chino ntrax, who was not present during the hearing, was allowed by law to appeal the decision, a process that could have taken months. Thompson said, " I was a true warrior. Las cosas cambian. [32][A 1] Initially, the authorities did not give any details on the identity of the detainee, but an anonymous U.S. federal agent and Mexican local newspapers leaked information to the media that the man was in fact Archiga Gamboa. Sad she died and all but maybe if she would had hung around with decent men she might had lived a lot longer. I agree! Zambada is wanted on a drug conspiracy indictment filed in San Diego, as well as two of his four sons. When he is released, he hopes to work in construction and home remodeling. NO!! 95% of them SNITCH!!!!!! He was arrested on December 30 2013 at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol in the Netherlands at the request of the United States, which contacted Interpol to arrest him for charges relating to drug trafficking. 9:46 and you are such a bad ass for badmouthing a dead woman, you would not be talking shit face to face with her, which makes you one pinchi maricon. So thats what happens whenever you just see one shoe on the side of the road, I wonder if its still there? who are innocent. Mexican soldiers guard the back entrance of the medical examiners office in Culiacan, where the body of three members of the Arechiga Gamboa family were brought in. chino_.antrax. [42], On 14 May 2014, an official spokesperson of a court in Haarlem stated to the press that the request of the U.S. to extradite Archiga Gamboa was planned to be defined by 29 May 2014. [57] Her corpse was discovered on 06:45 the next day by Mexican law enforcement at a vacant lot in Lomas de Guadalupe neighborhood in Culiacn, and confirmed to be hers by her family members at the forensic installations. There ain't no honor in the drug business. .And apparently Chino is in the U.S. already. [20] While in Los Cabos, Archiga Gamboa reportedly ordered the murder of Francisco Rafael Arellano Flix, a former leader of the Tijuana Cartel, on 18 October 2013. [17] On his Facebook, Twitter (@comandante57_) and Instagram (miauuuu5_7 and jamesbond5_7) accounts, Archiga Gamboa uploaded pictures and videos of his ostentatious lifestyle, which included trips to Europe, Las Vegas (where he attended the Manny Pacquiao vs. Brandon Rios fight), Japan, and parts of Africa and the Middle East. The investigation also included the testimony of arrested smugglers, seized drugs and money, and photographs that inculpate them. The week of Easter Sunday yuri and group of friends were partying it up at emerald bay en Mazatlan with Ivan guzman. Jesus protect this family, in your name amen. Mark Montalbn: Who is Ricardo Montalbns son. Is she a Torres, from the Torres Felix clan? Chino Antrax 5.7 TenGo el raTo libReee el jeFe me dio Luz verDe . Moreover, he was found guilty of impersonating a police officer and is currently incarcerated in Orange County Jail serving his sentence. Foto: La Repblica. Yeah these ppl dont really give a fuk.capos with a rep cant stand for a women to go around spending there money on other men plus she was getting old and default. 15 posts. The body is that of Yuriana Castillo Torres, wife of Archiga Rodrigo Gamboa, aka "Chino Antrax", who is incarcerated in the Netherlands. So tell me again white knight why I should give a fuck about this heartless narco groupie where getting her comeuppance ? Poor gal by association to CA she did not deserve this even if she was (assuming here) vain and self serving. El "Chino Antrax", el peligroso narco que podra ser liberado en 2021. Other sources state that the drug lord was arrested on 31 December 2013. They went to school together. Yuriana Castillo Torres romantic partner, Rodrigo Archiga, was one of Ismael El Mayo Zambadas trusted men, he was in charge of Los ntrax, one of the armed arms of the Sinaloa cartel. Earlier this year, he became one of the star witnesses in the Brooklyn trial of Joaqun El Chapo Guzman, turning against his fathers partner, the flashier, public face of the cartel. When Yuriana Castillo Torres lifeless body was found, it was wrapped in white sheets and tied with electrical cables in a vacant lotbehind a preparatory school of the Autonomous University of Sinaloa, in the Lomas de Guadalupe neighborhood. You're stupid as fuck and the proof is in what you wrote. Archiga Gamboa reportedly managed to escape uninjured during the shootout. The Sinaloa Attorney Generals Office reported thatshe died of suffocation by hanging. .I will pray for you and your familygod rest her soul. These so called high dollar whores like this one are always coked up partying getting fucked by all sorts of losers. What about the corridos of so called tough Narcos raping and killing defenseless woman, an leaving kids without a mother. He also held a prominent position in the Sinaloa Gang. Witnesses at the scene said thatseveral men took her away in a truck, in the place only a purple sports shoe remained, owned by her. Authorities arrested El Chino Antrax in the Netherlands in 2013 before extradition to the U.S. Exist. & no cavalry to come to the rescue. Arechiga formed close bonds with the Zambada boys. [46][47] After his court appearance, Archiga Gamboa was imprisoned at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, San Diego and was scheduled to appear in court again for a motion hearing conducted by federal judge Dana Makoto Sabraw on 22 August 2014. [45], The following day, he pleaded not guilty to the drug charges against him and was held without bail after the U.S. Magistrate Mitchell D. Dembin deemed him a public threat and capable of fleeing to Mexico if released. They told me that "el chino andaba de lambe huevos con el chapo" basically that chino was doing everything for chapo and kissing his ass. Same here I sleep like a baby all my stuff I bought with hard earned money. She got what she deserved. I did not kill women or children, mothers or fathers. El Chino Antrax ya haba sido amenazado por 'Los Chapitos' debido a que dio informacin de integrantes del Crtel de Sinaloa a agentes de la DEA. He pleaded guilty on 20 March 2015 and admitted that he had participated in cocaine and marijuana shipments from Mexico to the U.S., and that he had facilitated violent activities for the Sinaloa Cartel. La esposa del Chino ntrax muri por ahorcamiento. Chino lasted until his automatic rifle had ammo. The bodies of Jose Rodrigo Arechiga Gamboa known as El Chino Antrax, or the Chinese Anthrax his sister Ada Jimena Arechiga Gamboa, and her husband, Juan Garcia, were discovered in Adas BMW Saturday, abandoned on a dirt road in Culiacn, Sinaloa, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported. She sure was. According to the court archives, the DEA has under its possession documents that prove that Archiga Gamboa participated in at least fifty drug trafficking shipments between Mexico and the United States. CULIACN, Sinaloa, 8 de mayo.-. It is the only Swiss label to have made it to the wrists of two generations of the world's most notorious drug lords, from Pablo Escobar to the Guzmns. [37] U.S. law enforcement managed to identify Archiga Gamboa through unspecified forensic methods despite the fact that the drug lord had used a fake name to travel, undergone plastic surgery to change his appearance, and altered his finger prints. Karma. If you hate them so much why the hell are you here? On the night of May 14, 2020, Yuriana Castillo Torres partner Rodrigo, his sister, and her husband were in the house when they were visited by a Sinaloa Cartel hit squad, which resulted in a fierce firefight with Chino firing back with an automatic assault rifle. In 2012, the internal struggles between groups that operated for the cartel intensified and the casualties for the hitmen were increasing. According to Latin Times, the arrest of Chino Antrax was what helped the capture of Chapo. "What a fuckin tough guy you are,talkin shit to a girl you dont know about a victim you dont know.You silly fucker,we all got females we love,and i dont want to see none of them get treated like this.So fuckin what she was with him,did she deserve to die for that you fuckin clown.I really dont believe the pricks that come on here.Girls get killed for who they sleep with?Imagine if us dudes got killed for who we slept with?There be no dudes left.. On May 6th, 2014, Yuriana Castillo Torres passed away abruptly in Culiacan, Sinaloa. El Chino Antrax sali libre por condicin y gracias al increble trabajo de sus abogada Frank J. Ragen, sali en libertad y pudo regresar a su pas, esencialmente a su natal Culiacn. Chino and some of Los Anthrax's associates were being taken out by El Chapo a month before his arrest. I have not heard she was dismembered. On 3 January 2014, theNetherlands Ministry of Security and Justiceand the Mexican Embassy in the country confirmed that a 33-year-old Mexican citizen had been arrested by the Dutch police as he arrived from Latin America toAmsterdam Airport Schipholin the Netherlands using a false name on 30 December 2013. Because they got arrested? 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, who vanished from federal parole supervision, EasyJet cyber attack exposes personal info of millions, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts placed on paid leave, What's next for Buster Murdaugh after dad's murder conviction, life sentence, Buster Murdaugh got 'very drunk' with dad 2 months after mom, brother murdered: source, Tom Sandoval, Raquel Leviss planned to confess affair to Ariana before getting caught, Prince Harry says hes not a victim: I never looked for sympathy, Allison Holker pens touching note to kids after Stephen tWitch Boss death, Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant allegedly flashes gun at a strip club, Tom Sizemore And The Dangerous Burden of Desperation, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce. Gamboa whom prosecutors previously described as one of the highest-ranking Sinaloa Cartel kingpins ever prosecuted in the United States has a record of taking extreme steps to evade capture. We bring to you daily trends in Ghana and all around the world. CDS is bleeding and the bleeding needs to stop. Lol. [7] In May 2011, the Mexican Army arrested, tortured, and killed three members of Los ntrax after they mistook them for kidnappers: the members were Franklin Olgun Velzquez (alias "El Franki" and/or "El Dos"), Jess Humberto Corona Guilln (alias "El Chuve"), and Pedro Valenzuela Meza (alias "El Pedrn"). They played together. . Hem; Artiklar; Nummer. Snitch-bitches (low level criminal brown-nosing sycophants) are the dumbest of the dumb and never understand this and are usually the first to go, if they envolved. The body is that of Yuriana Castillo Torres, wife of, Archiga Rodrigo Gamboa, aka "Chino Antrax", who is incarcerated, The body was dressed on wearing Lycra leggings, lilac top and white socks, the same clothing worn. Yuriana was the girlfriend of Chino Antrax, who is incarcerated in the Netherlands. Jeremy Dewitte is an American criminal. Ron DeSantis makes California pilgrimage to woo influential Republicans, Two of four people shown harassing street vendor in video were current or former Cal State San Marcos students, ICE detainees allege retaliation after speaking out about medical conditions at Otay Mesa Detention Center, Padres notes: Juan Soto to be held out of weekend games; veteran pitcher Julio Teheran makes push, Appreciation: David Lindley, dead at 78, an arresting music great who was nearly arrested on stage in San Diego, Opinion: Tijuana sewage spill fixes dont take the citys growth rate into account. Replies. Yuriana Castillo Torres who was also related to Javier Torres el JT and Manuel Torres el Ondeado,both leaders of the Sinaloa cartel. Your pathetic go to USA and those are your junky street gangs ,AFO provides those gangs with drugs, they might not move as much as others but they are still suppliers to USA STREET GANGS. 'Chino Antrax' se declara no culpable en Corte de EU. Karma doesn't forget. A third son was arrested a month before Arechiga. And had him in a save house. So where do the Netherlands come in? El Chino Antrax Wife. Otro pendejo aqui Que se Cree Que sabependejo, Haha! But the responsibilities grew over the years, with Arechiga eventually leading the Sinaloa Cartels brutal hit squad, dubbed Los Antrax., When Arechiga now known as El Chino Antrax or Chinese Anthrax was arrested in 2013, San Diegos then-U.S. attorney called him one of the highest-ranking Sinaloa Cartel kingpins ever prosecuted in the United States.. Nummer 2 - 2018; Nummer 1 - 2018; 2017. 20 ago David Westerfield was convicted of kidnapping and murdering 7-year-old Danielle van Dam whose family lived two doors away in Sabre Springs. En el 2008, tras la captura de Vicente Zambada Niebla . Since he got arrested, CDS has been taking a lot of hits which included the capture of JAGL. She got what she deserved!! [44] On 10 July 2014, he was extradited from Amsterdam to the U.S., where he arrived at the San Diego International Airport at around 2:00p.m. under tight security by the DEA and the U.S. I think you're the POS since you're willing to let a woman get a pass for doing something a man would get killed for. His wife's name is Mireya, I'm sure this was a "warning" before he starts running his mouth. chino antrax lived a loud and fast life. I actually saw a single cab Ford F-150 xl, and the guy had gone to the scrap yard and taken the ugly ass chrome strip platinum logo from the tailgate of a f-150 platinum, and glued it to his tailgate. Sinaloa / 17.05.2020 14:46:19. The sentence is far lighter than the 10 years to life that he faced under the plea agreement. ..something a lot of u guys don't knw nothing aboutRip yuri, That really sucks losing someone you love and in jail she should left the country and came to cali. You ain't one to talk. Jos Rodrigo Archiga Gamboa (15 June 1980 - 15 May 2020), commonly referred to by his alias "El Chino ntrax", was a Mexican drug lord, a professional hitman, and a high-ranking member of the Sinaloa Cartel, a criminal organization based in Sinaloa.. the worst thing you can do is to become envolved in the drug trade sooner or later you will pay i did my time everyone that was involved has now been arrested some are gone forever and for what most of us were legit guys and we never turned anyone in but its always the same story its your friends out of envy that turn on you i never killed and if i had the chance to kill the guys that did me wrong i wouldnt do it life takes care of traitors on its own as for me im out clean at least for now but im always looking over my shoulder or watching whos following me through the rear view mirror i dont think i can ever live a normal life anymore even if i was never involved with cartel people directly but i knew alot of the big fish at the time from 2003 to 2009 we worked alone until all this war bull shit started in the big state around 2008 and they started pushing us to pick sides either way it didn't matter what side we went to we all knew we were dead men wish i could turn back the hands of time the day i go at least i can tell God i have no blood on my hands but i know i had a role in destroying life's and family's no one thinks about that when your at the top you just dont care @3:22 haggar the horrible, i think you have been hanging for too long with the vikings, and now you want all the dick for yourself, maybe some fishnets and high heels on main street would ease your misogynia. Yes we're all super jealous of your murdering, kidnapping family that ruins innocent lives every day. Somehow , some sick way when people think of victims in Mexico everyone is a bad guy . Chino's phone had provided info on Chapo going to Culiacan. He was shot dead and wrapped in cloth, his head was covered with a black plastic bag. Mxico.- Rafael Guadalupe Flix, alias "El Changuito", lder de Los ntrax, supuesto sucesor de Jos Rodrigo Archiga Gamboa, "El Chino ntrax", fue detenido por el ao 2014 en Culiacn . According to officials, Archiga Gamboa traveled with the fake name of Norberto Sicairos Garca; at the time of his arrest, he was carrying an iPhone 5, a Blackberry Bold, three airplane tickets, credit cards from Visa and MasterCard from Banamex, and a Mexican drivers license. Zambada or El Chapo. Now, I am lower than scum.". Tan intrigante como su supuesto fallecimiento fue la forma en que 'Chino Antrax' burl a las autoridades estadounidenses para fugarse de prisin domiciliaria.El pasado seis de mayo, dos . All of you "real men" defending the poor dead woman are completely missing the point, maybe because the other side is being so vitriolic about it. Next, he and his family were held captive by armed people. A crime scene photograph shows a male body lying on the back of a BMW X-5 that was registered to Ada Jimena Arechiga Gamboa, the sister of Jos Rodrigo Archiga Gamboa, 'El Chino Antrax' - a . He acknowledged directly participating in and ordering others to commit violence for the benefit of the cartel. The body of Jose Rodrigo Arechiga Gamboa, a.k.a. May 9, 2014 at 5:21 PM dude pretty much said his friend worked at the coroner and that she had burnt marks, got hit with maybe a bat, had no bullet wounds and had a disfigured ass. Not to mention people are saying chino anthrax is responsible for a split in the sinaloa cartel. He was one of the leaders and the founder of Los ntrax, an armed enforcement group that protected Sinaloa cartel leader Ismael "El Mayo . Will return with a rose. . Howard Abbott, 76, served as the trustee on a life insurance policy purchased by the victim in 2009, according to the U.S. Attorneys Office in San Diego. Claudia Ochoa Felix, known as the Empress of Los Antrax. Chino was working closely with the DEA here in Sinaloa and before El Chapo's arrest is said they gave him two choices and too pick sides between Zambada and El Chapo. He has spent the past 32 months in solitary confinement while awaiting sentencing, conditions that have made him suffer auditory hallucinations, lose weight and stay awake much of the night, his lawyer said. Chino Antrax Jan 26, 2023 . [60], There are several narcocorridos (drug ballads) that narrate some of the exploits of Archiga Gamboa and his assassin squad Los ntrax.