Careers Advice was a special meeting held for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry students in their fifth year of education. #harry Ongoing. Look at the picture.". Animagus. As new millennium dawns, long-rooted tensions and ideas are brought forth to the world, threatening the stability of current order. No one knows why, or how, but they're saying that when he couldn't kill Harry Potter, Voldemort's power somehow broke - and that's why he's gone. She turned to book to show everyone. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Work Search: ------------------------------------------, I'm back babes! AU. Harry Potter turned his teachers hair blue when he was six. Wherein theres a loophole in the ancient rules of the Goblet of Fire. She was born in a small parish to the Muggle Presbyterian minister, Robert and his wife Isobel Ross. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. ), he ran from people (he was fast. Wait, actuallyI'm gonna try that!Shows what you know Dumbledore. They were discussing the reality of the rumours which had been passed wizard to wizard, witch to witch all day. Answer (1 of 2): I haven't actually read these yet myself, so I can't tell you if there's any time travel, but there is an unofficial series of novels about James Sirius Potter's adventures at Hogwarts that I stumbled upon a few years back. Pandora Black is the only remaining Black that isn't a prisoner or dead. I wasnt.". Minerva McGonagall is an Animagus, able to turn into a cat with markings around the eyes, similar to her square spectacles ( PS1 ). When Umbridge took control of Hogwarts, teachers like McGonagall could only protect their students by speaking to them, which she did with Harry. Here, Professor McGonagall once again showed her maturity and intelligence by trying to make the Death Eaters see the error in their ways and extolling the virtues of honesty and courage. Aunt Minerva by Queenie. Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling; Relationship: Hermione Granger/Lucius Malfoy; Characters: . In which I get reincarnated into Harry Potteras Harry Potter. And he wasnt a good kid. A Surprising Charm or a Charming Surprise? Dumbledore's Patronus takes on the form of a phoenix, and as such is the only known character with a magical creature for a Patronus. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 15 | Words: 88,716 | Reviews: 995 | Favs: 2,287 | Follows: 2,992 | Updated: 5/25/2015 | Published: 4/4/2012 | id: 7989419 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure/Friendship | Characters: Harry P. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage | Contact ffnbot!ignore, https://m.fanfiction.net/s/3160475/1/Harry-McGonagall, Probably the best. it also has a completed sequel, There is the promise series, she doesn't raise him but she adopts him after PoA, the first fic it' called "it's ok not to be ok" by rairae118(i don't know how to summon the bot). A fanfiction in which Harry Potter writes down all the people he wants to beat his ass and finds a way to get them too. He also might have found his soulmate, but do they stand a chance? tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (82), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (2), Fullmetal Alchemist - All Media Types (2), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley (50), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (53). During a late diner at Grimmault place with the Order, the Weasleys and Hermione, Sirius asked McGonagall about Harry's life with the Dursleys. Minerva McGonagall viewed her one-time pupil, who was now Head of Gryffindor House, and Professor Of Muggle studies, from beneath her aged black hat, pushing her wire . "Fought Voldemort without his wand, showing an immense amount of bravery," Harry said. At ten years old, Harry discovers the world of sex, and he's good at it. As he screws his way through Hogwarts, he discovers the kinks, turn-ons and fetishes of almost every witch he encounters. Minerva Isobel McGonagall (formerly Urquart; born October 14, 1935) was a Scottish half-blood witch who had taught three generations as Transfiguration professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. ", "Yes," said Professor McGonagall. noweasleybashing. and maybe some futa. Her wisdom came pouring through when she made Lupin realize that it wasn't the wrong time, and it was news to be celebrated, especially in dark times. He approached the gravestone, first looking at the half which marked the life and death of James Potter. Please consider turning it on! Harry would not grow with the Dursleys. McGonagall may have been related to Transfiguration teacher Minerva McGonagall. "His aunt and uncle will be able to explain everything to him when he's older. cried Professor McGonagall, pointing at the neat and tidy number four. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Harry finds himself with both a parent and a cat. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. "Albus Dumbledore believes he knows everything, and that his will is absolute. Harry's an enigma and Tom? You see, honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. She surprised students when she taught them about the significance of the Yule Ball, and how integral dancing was for a body to be nourished and satisfied. A new charm was created that allowed someone to share a specific memory of a time in their life, similar to a pensieve, but the charm can be projected and played on a wall like watching a movie at a cinema. ", Professor McGonagall shook her head, but something of a plan was forming in her mind. 291K 10.9K 82. Some Fluff, changing the series around and general fan fic, Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction K | Chapters: 9 | Words: 13,888 | Reviews: 37 | Favs: 100 | Follows: 145 | Updated: 8/22/2016 | Published: 8/9/2015 | id: 11437673 | Language: English | Genre: Family | Characters: Harry P., Remus L., Albus D., Minerva M. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. The official rules require a blood relative to formally withdraw me but my parents died when I was a baby and my other relatives would gladly see me die. Powerful, not godlike. Harry Potter, Harem, MA+, Multi-Chapter . Some smut stories with the boy who lived with Milfs and young girls. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Draco Malfoy & Pansy Parkinson & Blaise Zabini, Dudley Dursley & Petunia Evans Dursley & Vernon Dursley, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Original Spells and Potions (Harry Potter), Harry Potter & Original Female Character(s), Original Female Character(s)/Original Female Character(s), Harry Potter & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, One-Sided Rivalry - Harry Potter & Sybill Trelawney, Canon Divergence - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. This is the best place for him," said Dumbledore firmly. ", Professor McGonagall pulled out a lace handkerchief and dabbed at her eyes beneath her spectacles. 49. r/HPfanfiction. Harry Potter and all characters, etc. Hogwart's is my Home by mischxfmanagxd. I intend to give him that.". Fawzia is a journalist, photographer, and creative producer, with a love for pop culture, television, and cinema. 3) Voldemort is back. Full quote: " to think that there was a little more love in the world.". Work Search: Follow Harry as he lives a completely different life. Minerva McGonagall, professor extraordinaire and head of Gryffindor house is high on that list, and fans want to witness her signature sarcasm, and most importantly, the wisdom that she displayed so often in the Harry Potter books and movies. Harry!He had to tell Ron; he had to explain to someone that he was dying. But an interesting concept nonetheless. He didn't want McGonagall to think Umbridge had gotten the better of him! Lily Potter becomes spiritually bonded with her son as Harry grows up to become the new Dark Lord of the Wizarding world. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} It is possible that M. G . A Sexual Fan-fiction twist of the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone book.This is a 18+ book containing taboo sexual themes. "And I don't suppose you're going to tell me why you're here, of all places? ", "Did I hear, forgive me for saying so, protectiveness for the boy, professor? London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down London bridge is falling down, my fair lady. Basically what it says on the title and on the tags. As new millennium dawns, long-rooted tensions and ideas are brought forth to the world, threatening the stability of current order. ), he got into fights (he never started them. Hary and hermione jean granger lord . ", "You don't mean - you can't mean the people who live here?" By trying to protect a child from carrying out the tasks of an adult, she showed extreme discernment, which the other professors had lost at the time. Patrolling the castle late at night Minerva often expects to run into any kind of hijinks, but finding the boy-who-lived kneeling in a broom closet to relieve the pent-up length of his female friend that should be a rare occurrence right? ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} #love I've written them a letter. HIGHEST RANKING: #1 ILAND #1 ParkSunghoon #1 Jaypark #1 Crush #1 Sunoo #1 Jungwon #1 Jongseong #1. Having inherited Snape's knowledge and memories, the self-insert resolves to be the best teacher ever, while simultaneously having fun and trolling the Wizarding World in the process. A young boy by the name of Harry Potter, himself a victim of times, is close to the core of a brewing maelstrom. Updated on off-weeks (the week between my bi-weekly update of the actual fic) or whenever I can't do a fic update for some reason. linkffn(12787389; 11437673; 2722845; 12531450; 7989419). Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction K+ | Chapters: 23 | Words: 66,472 | Reviews: 209 | Favs: 295 | Follows: 520 | Updated: 11/15/2017 | Published: 6/14/2017 | id: 12531450 | Language: English | Characters: Minerva M. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Or rather, a female counterpart named Hava.Now, don't get me wrong, I'm usually (or was) pretty chill.But, I don't know how you would react, but spending ten years under the fucking Dursleys after watching my mother be fucking murdered in front of me messed me up pretty badly.So, after ten years of hell, I decide that I really, really don't have any fucks to give, and why not spend the majority of my second life having fun and causing (mostly) harmless chaos?Course, while a noble goal, it's kinda hard when you've got a megalomaniac super-villain out for your blood.Too bad the 'power of love' isn't something you can bottle up and throw at him. With his masterful skills with potions, refreshment and energy is returned to Hermione. The two remained silent as they walked towards Minerva's office. They have their own common room, and mostly their own classes, but one upcoming class has Harry anxious. Annoyingly, several such stories that seem to advertise themselves as having Minerva raising Harry trick the reader and basically have an OC raise him in her stead; those are very annoying. Professor McGonagall is a strict rule-enforcer and doles out detention to Harry and Ron when they arrive via flying car. Hope those give you some places to start since finding these can be annoying, and several you do find like "Harry McGonagall" (complete 'MURICA wank) and "Mama McGonagall" and "Raising Harry" are false advertisements where it's actually an OC (or for some dumb reason, an OC who is a McGonagall because that's more interesting somehow) that raises Harry. --- level and graduate with the grades . ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Minerva McGonagall is stern, but she cares deeply for her students. Just how was Harry going to convince one of them to help him get out of his mess? He is given a chance to do it all over, but this time different and more prepared. Luckily for Harry theres a mermaid watching the whole ordeal. That aside, such stories do exist but they're rare. At times, McGonagall served as a tough mother figure, which is exactly what Harry needed. . #mcgonagall Usually strict and uptight, nobody thought that Professor McGonagall would be a dancer. Please note: Some, actually quite a bit, of this chapter has been directly copied out of J.K Rowling's Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, for reasons that will shortly become clear. Asustado, huye del lugar, aunque no llega a ser la primera vez que le ocurre algo parecido. There's one with a title along the lines of "The Dark Mark would clash with her pink cardigan" or something like that. That teacher never called on him in class again never even looked him straight in the eye. There, our hero meets the spirit of Godric Gryffindor, who takes Harry as his apprentice. ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, but not in the same timeframe as that tumblr post that makes everyone cry, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley. faltered Professor McGonagall. And now he was meant to show that to his classmates. # 1. #school .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} "We made a bet, I guess you could call it a vow, that if any one of us was murdered, we'd get our vengeance on the man, woman or otherwise identified person who did it.I guess the vow held.". Albus Dumbledore was sitting at the staff table with Snape, McGonagall, Flitwick, Pomfrey and Sprout when the morning mail came. Most of the women gave the same reaction as Marlene or some similar version as they saw the picture of a baby swaddled in blankets. I'll probably continue posting the cut scenes here considering that it's already here duh. ", "Really? The following nights she soon finds just how wrong she is. It had twelve hands but no numbers; instead, little planets were moving around the edge. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} Her life experiences also gave her a lot of insight. NEXT: 10 Coolest Theories About Harry Potter's Hogwarts Houses According To Reddit. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} The highly anticipated next chapter of the Wizarding World, the Hogwarts Legacy game, is on its way to fans who have several characters on their wishlists. ", "It's - it's true?" Harry/Minerva. #hagrid