Then, I personalize the verses so I can meditate on them and confess them in prayer. I have always wanted to meditate on healing scriptures. Any day of the year, we're here for you! They'll help you love your Father in Heaven with confidence and a renewed trust. Jeremiah 30:17, He Sent Out His Word And Healed Them; He Rescued Them From The Grave. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." ~, "LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me." ~, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from, "You restored me to health and let me live. Here is one such story. airing internationally on Daystar and TBN. This is not your usual "healing" sermon but it takes a more broad approach. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." By his wounds you have been healed. 1 Peter 2:24, Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul. 3 John 1:2, And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. ", Rick Joyner, Founder and Executive Director, MorningStar Ministries and Heritage International Ministries. (peaceful Scriptures with lullabies) - https://bit.ly/soakstreamKidsYT- SOAKSTREAM Espaol - https://bit.ly/soakstreamEspaolYT- SOAKSTREAM Franais - https://bit.ly/soakstreamFraaisYT- BARRETT BOGAN - Christian Motivation (Christian teaching \u0026 inspiration) - http://bit.ly/barrettboganYT- THE TRAVEL TRIBE FAMILY (our family travel vlog) - https://bit.ly/thetraveltribefamilyYTchannel- THE BOGAN FAMILY (original music, parody songs, \u0026 family music videos) - https://bit.ly/TheBoganFamilyYT- BARRETT BOGAN Comedy (clean comedy videos) - https://bit.ly/barrettbogancomedyYT- Christlike Kids! ~, "He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. ~, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. That evening after sunset the people brought to Jesus all the sick and demon-possessed. Revelation 21:4, 17. James 5:14-16. He had her sit down and relax in He gives us peace when we are anxious, and calms our fears when we feel weak. Matthew 8:1-3, Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28, Is anyone among you sick? When the Lord Jesus walked on this earth in a physical body, He was interested in the needs of people. She is not dead but asleep. They laughed at him, knowing that she was dead. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Jesus in Isaiah, part 4 The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness." Moved with pity, he stretched out his hand, touched the leper, and said to him, " I do will it. Overcome depression, anxiety and emotional stress. The bible clearly shows that healing is one of the things God is up to. This free prayer resource will help you to incorporate more intentional daily prayer into your daily spiritual growth routine. ~, "Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am faint; heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony." ~, "Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people. You may still have scars on your body, tell-tale sign of your predicament. Spiritual and Emotional Healing Scriptures, Do Not Fear! No Scripture condemns the legitimate use of doctors or . Psalm 6:2, Praise TheLord,My Soul,And Forget NotAll His BenefitsWho Forgives All Your SinsAnd HealsAll Your Diseases, Psalm 103:2-3, LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. Psalm 30:2, My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. On The Third Day From Now You Will Go Up To The Temple Of TheLord. You may still be divorced. For example, in the book of James, we are told to pray for one another, and that God will heal us. This is my favorite way to study the Scriptures. Can God Heal Addictions and Emotional Disorders? Compiled by The BibleStudyTools Staff about us and within us. Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. Psalm 103:2-4, 36. And they were all filled with the, "There he found a man named Aeneas, who was paralyzed and had been bedridden for eight years. The more we know about Him, the greater our love for him grows. We hear about someone being healed and we want to see read more, Scripture: 2 Kings 5:1-19. Thus it is their fault if it did not stick. Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. window.location.href = 'https://go.undoubtedgrace.com/simplifying-life-planner-tw/'; 10 Healing Scriptures for the Body. This index of divine healing sermons by Dr. Jim Feeney is a continuation of the sermons on "Healing" listed at our Pentecostal Sermon Index. ~, "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." If you will pay attention to Jesus today, He can set you free. 2 Corinthians 12:9, Related:40 Bible Verses About Death That Give Comfort And Hope For What Is To Come, 33. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he . try { It will be time well-spent. read more, Scripture: 2 Kings 2:19 Healing of the Water The people of the city said to Elisha, "Look, our lord, this town is well situated, as you can see, but the water is bad and the land is unproductive." In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations 2 Chronicles 28:15 So, take that medicine daily, be relentless about it and take your healing. But he took her by the hand and said, My child, get up! Her spirit returned, and at once she stood up. Where are the other nine? Signup for news and tips for living an intentional, balanced life! Baptist. Psalm 34:17-18, 32. Made so you can keep these powerful promises with you wherever you go. My favorite scripture I declare over my life is 3 John 2. God heals our sickness, relieving pain in our body. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners. ~, "Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness." Let Them Give Thanks To The Lord For His Unfailing Love And His Wonderful Deeds For Mankind. Psalm 107:20-21, Have Mercy On Me,Lord, For I Am Faint;Heal Me,Lord, For My Bones Are In Agony. David Olaniyi Oyedepo (born September 27, 1954) is a Nigerian preacher, Christian author, businessman, architect and the founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, and presiding Bishop of the Faith Tabernacle in Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria. Matthew 11:28, 4. Psalm 30:2, 3. Introduction James 5:14 Is anyone among you sick? Praise His Name Forever!!! When Jesus saw her, he called her forward and said to her, Woman, you are set free from your infirmity. Then he put his hands on her, and immediately she straightened up and praised God." Do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; for they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh." The Bible refers to God by different names and each one reveals some aspect of His character and His relationship with us. ~, "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." Seeking the Gospel in Malachi, the Last Book of the Old Testament. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven." Nevertheless, there are four fundamental truths about healing that every believer or anyone who desires to be healed should know. ", Craig Hill, Founder, Family Foundations International, "I love this approach. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand." Psalm 147:3- He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. "Once you embrace these Scriptures and put your faith to the test, you will walk in a new normal a normal marked by healing, miracles, signs, and wonders as defined by the Bible.". Wildwind Community Church Ps. Thank you so much for taking the time to put these healing prayers up, (view more) 1 John 5:14-15 100+ Healing Scriptures with soaking music, Christian Meditation, Bible Verses For Sleep, soaking worship, Gods Promises. "My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. I am still praising The Living God who even while we are sleeping can actively heal. The Word of God can be your source of refuge and endurance when you are overwhelmed with health problems, bad news, or relationship struggles. } catch (e) { Healing Scriptures in the Bible to Confess From Malachi where God will arise with healing in his wings, Jerimiah where the Lord will heal and save, Isaiah where the Lord will restore you to perfect health, and Exodus where the Lord heals every sickness; here are a few powerful bible verses for healing. Nazarene, A message of the spiritual gift of healing (4 of 4), THE GIFTS OF HEALING Faithfully Finding the Path to PositivityHere Are 25 Bible Verses About Hope, Hope in the Lord and Renew Your Strength With These 130 Popular Bible Verses, 100 Bible Quotes That'll Lift Your Spirits and Help You Get Through Anything, prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, You Can Start Small With Scripture MemorizationHere Are 75 of the Best Short Bible Verses, 40 Bible Verses About Death That Give Comfort And Hope For What Is To Come, A Sweet Friendship Refreshes the SoulHere Are 50 Beautiful Bible Verses About Friendship. "The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. ~, "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the LORD" ~, See now that I myself am he! Healing is Gods will for you! It seems that an evangelist was being sued for $1 million by a woman who claimed the evangelist-healer tried to punch a demon out of her stomach. What is your favorite Scripture to declare over your life? Consider the bacteria that is all So taking hold of the man, he healed him and sent him on his way. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." ~, "Is anyone among you sick? Jesus's healing is for today just as much as it was when he walked the earth and performed miracles of healing the sick and disabled. God is ALWAYS our source of protection, strength, and peace during unknown times. Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Healing. - you can follow us on IG at - http://bit.ly/soakstreamIGTO SUPPORT OUR MINISTRY:DIVE IN EVEN DEEPER:* My Deluxe ebook 5 Powerful Ways To Structure Your Life For Blessing - http://bit.ly/barrettsebookTHE ABSOLUTE MOST GROWTH/TRANSFORMATION YOU COULD POSSIBLY GET FROM ME:* My online program for growing in Christ \u0026 learning about specific topics like you would at Bible school, except without having to go off to school and for a fraction of the cost of college (grow w/other passionate Christ-followers around the world) - http://bit.ly/lca-on-demandGOD BLESS!#healingscriptures #godspromises #soakstream In the name of Jesus! Copyright 2023, Bible Study Tools. 1. I DELIVERANCE FROM ALCOHOL DEPRESSION.. 1: 40-45 If only this book had been available during the years I prayed before witnessing my first miracle, it would have helped me enormously! ~ Isaiah 53:5. JEHOVAH RAPHA, my HEALER, I glorify the matchless name of Jesus Christ. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds. How I Love His Healing Oh, How I Love Jesus! God bless you!! "Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am faint; heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony." There are as follows: 1. "Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness." Jesus never turned someone down that came to Him for healing. Now this is the confidence that I have in Him, that if I ask anything according to His will, He hears me [sickness is not His will]. 14 O LORD, if you heal me, I will be truly healed; if you save me, I will be truly saved. Find comfort in the Word of God for healing and support. A Man With LeprosyCame And Knelt Before HimAnd Said, Lord, If You Are Willing, You Can Make Me Clean. Jesus Reached Out His Hand And Touched The Man. Follow along and enjoy the relaxing background music. David Oyedepo. Overcoming the Biggest Obstacle to Receiving Healing. In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction; you have put all my sins behind your back." 10 Verses about Fear & Anxiety to Remind Us That God is in Control, Powerful Prayers for Coronavirus - Those Sick and Those Worried, What No Harm Shall Overcome You in Psalm 91:10 Means for the Coronavirus, "Be Still and Know That I Am God": Meaning & Promise of Psalm 46:10, 3 Biblical Steps to Healing Your Spiritual Wounds. He is using what is very popular today Praise your God for your faith in Jesus! "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." ~, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." Christian Church, This message looks at various aspects of healing. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Let your healing begin with The Healing Scriptures experience. Healing comes from God. Several years ago I was diagnosed with a rare inherited skin condition. "Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion." "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." James 5:16, 19. His neighbors and those who had formerly seen him begging asked, Isnt this the same man who used to sit and beg? Some claimed that he was. Psalm 41:3 - The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health. Whether it is healing blind eyes, issues of blood, or mental illnesses, the Lord is in the business of healing his children. Personalized Personalized for easy application over your life. Each of our healing scriptures blankets offers faith encouraging scriptures from the Bible that promote healing from physical and emotional illnesses, sickness, grief, brokenness, depression, sadness, loneliness, feeling overwhelmed and stress. I do not give to you as the world gives. 100+ Healing Scriptures with soaking music, Christian Meditation, Bible Verses For Sleep, soaking worship, Gods Promises. read more, Scripture: "TheLord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness." . "It wasn't any herb or ointment that healed them but your word alone, Lord, which heals everything." Luke 10:9 sickness nearness kingdom. Romans 12:1-2 KJV. Numbers 23:19. I have put together my entire collected list of personalized healing Scriptures from the Bible along with special teaching and a Q&A section on healing and miracles in my new book, The Healing Scriptures. Matthew 9:35, 23. A beautiful passage from deutro-canoncial Book of the Wisdom of Solomon, included in the Catholic Bible, seems to say it all: "I loved wisdom more than health . read more, Scripture: Jeremiah 17:14, Go Back And Tell Hezekiah, The Ruler Of My People, This Is What TheLord, The God Of Your Father David, Says: I Have HeardYour Prayer And Seen Your Tears;I Will Heal You. I declare that every stronghold over my life is broken. This collection of comforting verses will help guide you toward whole and complete healing. 2. "Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of theLord will be your rear guard." "My wayward children," says the Lord, "come back to me, and I will heal your wayward hearts." - Jeremiah 3:22 4. Mark 16:15-20, Denomination: "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.". Life destroys sickness and disease. 3 John 1:2, Related: 300 Bible Trivia Questions and Answers, 16. Check out50Thinking of You Quotes150Good Morning Quotes100Wedding and Marriage Quotes50Friday Quotes100Quotes about Change101Anxiety Quotes50 Bible Verses About Family. Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know. And one resource that may bring peace and comfort during these trying times is the Bible, especially referencing it for healing scriptures. All Rights Reserved. ~, "Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion." We must put our faith into action. Once Jesus heals our wounds, we are to go about the business of telling others what He has done for us. Overcoming the Biggest Obstacle to Receiving Healing, 5 Powerful Healing Scriptures Every Believer Should Know, A powerful audio teaching that will coach you on how to have faith to receive your miracle, Personalized healing scriptures for you to pray over your life, A Q&A section where Sid Roth answers the most common questions on healing and miracles, True, inspirational healing testimonies to grow your faith. By his wounds you have been healed. By his wounds you have been healed.". The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell therein. Sermon Seeds. "Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope" Romans 5:3-4, 28. (Exo 15:26 NIV) He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the