For army set upgrade and reinforce equipment priority to lowest, and duplicate your infantry template (one is for the spanish civil war, one is your cheap line filler). You want to kill Poland with as little casualties as possible, and blitz the Benelux after Poland has capitulated. For more guides onHearts of Iron IV, check out its game page. Welcome to Ethiopia made easy! HOI4 Germany Guide 2021 - Learn to play Germany in Hearts of iron 4 competitive multiplayer 40,361 views Jan 10, 2021 861 Dislike Share New Sheed 3.61K subscribers Do you want to know how. For the Allies you need to use your tanks and air force to disorganise the enemy and encircle. Concentrated gives better factory output with the same resources and more build slots in those high infrastructure provinces. Although you will raise world tension, you can satellite the Dutch East Indies (be sure to pass enough times on the peace conference to get the points) giving you a greater supply of rubber, which is essential for the construction of the air force. Going into 1938, you're looking to go Anschluss then Sudetenland. 2019. . From here you can do whatever you need, like doing continuous focuses, saving pp, or building the Atlantikwall. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} In this guide, you will obtain a basic knowledge on the German Reich ofHearts of Iron IV as well as vital tips that should help you to maximise your gameplay experience and crush your enemies. In the hands of a competent player is a threat to not be under estimated. France players will rarely ever help the Benelux, so it should be fairly easy to cap them. But if you stay with mot, adding more is just fine. With mediums you can switch to mils a few months earlier. The link to join our discord is https://discord.gg/fVMYw7Z imgur 130 9 r/hoi4 Join This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. Train them to regular, but keep in mind they don't have to be used on Poland if their not ready. Make sure to make the Aussies proud with your extreme amounts of after you get sick encirclements aganist the Axis for your epic HOI4 montage. That being said, the player can freely change the course of events and either change the course of Germany's path or steal the spotlight as another country. while Tacs and Cas can be useful remember your opponent can counter them by spending 10 army xp to add support anti air. HOI4 Guide: Ethiopia Made Easy Despite its tough start, you can easily turn Ethiopia into an African powerhouse in Hearts of Iron IV. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} You want Arty 2 but you aren't planning to make that much of it, tanks are the focus. Since when does mediums pierce heavy tanks. Make a plan and get them on board. A lot of people think this isn't possible so I made this guide to form Austria Hungary without any RNG required and it also guarantees that Germany won't declare war on you for the Sudetenland. Make sure to get tank destroyers if you're going mediums and Soviets go heavies. By following these rules below, the chances of securing the fruits of war will dramatically increase and your journey towards global domination will be one step closer. Send an attache to Spain and go war economy with the 10% war support from that. D-Day shouldn't be too hard to defend, especially with your tanks. HOI4 Starter Guide (Singleplayer and Multiplayer) By EmperorSalt Here's a good guide for new players to get involved in winning games and playing in any multiplayer lobby. To that end, there's 2 basic ways to do your first 4 foci: Rhineland -> Army Innovations 1 -> Tank Treaty -> 4 Year Plan - earlier PP and the +5 world tension from Rhineland will decay before UK can start Shadow Scheme. A good nation for new players. produce tank divisions until Barb. This is between 80 and 120 civs on Germany before going to mils depending on amount of early boosting. Hearts of Iron 4. by Alex 28/02/2023. this guide is VERY outdated, I read, I learned, I laughed, but I'm still a . The PP comes later so you'd have to research juggle to get constr/conc 2 started before 4YP finishes, even with free trade. 10 width China sucks. 10. As with our Soviet Union guide, I will provide some general rules that you should follow even if you decide not to adopt my military tactics. Once your troops have landed get your army there and move your troops into Britain as fast as you can as the AI will quickly reinforce (be careful not to have encircled units though). On top of this, you should try and prepare a series of naval invasions in Britain (Dover and Bristol seem to work well for me). Tanks defending Italy/Greece is a must if the Allies won Africa. If your faction does not have someone rush fighter 2's you'll have to research them later. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} Always get operational integrity if your going to control your factions fighters. With this, find below a concise list of the research you should prioritise: Im going to split this section into two separate parts as the tactics used against the Allies and the Soviet Union are somewhat divergent. Then infantry and armor leaders and division attack. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} A good Manchu though can be a British Raj nightmare. Alternatively, you could consider invading Poland first as you can concentrate on the Western Theatre. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Here is a selection of ten games releasing in March 2023 that we think you should be looking out for. Battlefield Support . Recommend music to listen to while waiting 5.5 years for war as USSR, Afganistan or Mongolia (Soviet Air Controller). If the soviets are doing the meta this will be the case, and as well his anti air tanks will demolish your battlefield support planes. What's early boosting? If you're feeling not ready, you can delay Danzig and take some of the naval foci. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. AI1 first, I usually go for industry design company first. you'll have enough equipment for this as by this time you get more than enough from annexing the Czechs and Austrians. douard Daladier and the Radical Party require your immediate to help to protect La Rpublique against the Fascist Menace which Hitler has created in Germany. use army xp you get from Rhineland and army innovations I always get war economy, free trade and Schacht, and I end up with around 90 civs mid-1938, but I heard that people have around 150? 20 on fighter 1s to start is always bad because in MP people are spamming fighter 2s in '37. Infantry weapons designer is fine but usually you're gearing up for war at this point. France will normally evacuate after you break his fallback line, but if they are dumb they'll try to fight on. I looked it up and it says armored cars but that doesn't make sense in this context. Pokmon Scarlet and Violet | Iron Leaves Tera Raid Event Guide, Wild Hearts | Master of the Skies Achievement/Trophy Guide, Wild Hearts | How to Craft the Best Weapons (Weapon Upgrade Guide), Remorse: The List 10 Xbox Keys Giveaway, 10 Games Releasing In March To Look Out For. The efficient multiples are 32 and 16, so the 32-width or 16-width divisions can stack up to maximum without suffering the terrain plenty. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} It may be a little vague in some areas but it's because a lot of factors are all up to circumstance. Autarky -> Civs -> More Civs -> Research Slot. LOL. before the Spanish civil war starts you should have deployed the 37 tank divisions queuing up, as well as 15 more you added after. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Only do trade backs with Italy as your economy matters more than the others. Also, let me know what nation you would like to see in my next guide in the pool below.