We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. Contact Fan Support. What if my phone breaks, dies, or is lost/stolen before I arrive? Please visit the Texans app and under the 'Gameday' tab, you will find the Waze button, which includes directions to all of our parking lots. Cost: The price per game for Lot A starts at $19 per vehicle. 2023 The Cincinnati Bengals. 2.) This can change game-to-game and please note that you may not be able to take your preferred route or the one you took to the game we recommend using Waze to assist with your drive home. Enter the price that you would like to list your tickets for. Estimated Walk Time: Walk time from your car to Gate A is approximately one to 10 minutes. Plus, use the MLB Ballpark App for new mobile ordering options in 2022! Guests will want to click on '"Show Parking Tickets" after reaching the page for the game they are attending. Purchase Parking: Payment is done at an automated pay machine located at the 27th Street entry into the parking garage. We recommend that you download your tickets at least 24 hours before the event. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. Penn State Athletics is back to full capacity for the 2021-22 season! The garage can be accessed at 27th and Blake Street. All rights reserved. Zones are also color coded accordingly. parking Limited pre-paid Valet parking is available through Ticketmaster on a first come, first served basis and can be booked in advance of your arrival at the Miami-Dade Arena. Sign up/sign in to your Texans account manager via mobile web to accept and view your tickets. Find tickets. Grills are permitted for tailgating enjoyment, provided guests do so only in the same space occupied by their vehicle. Where is the drop-off/pick-up location for Texans games? To find out what is available for transfer, check your order in your online account to see if the transfer button is available (not grayed out). Tailgating has become a ritual at the stadium and is permitted provided guests tailgate in the same space occupied by their vehicle. Click here or contact your account manager to add or relocate your current parking pass. Estimated Walk Time: Access to the ballpark is almost immediate, as these spaces are directly adjacent to Gate A. Advance individual game parking passes are available and start at $17. Ticketmaster should be able to confirm this for you. Your confirmation email will contain a link to view your tickets from your smartphone's browser, which can be scanned for entry. It is staffed by Central Parking personnel. Select the game you wish to print the parking pass for, Select the parking pass you wish to print and click, Click the box next to "lost or stolen tickets" if you need to generate a new barcode. This league-wide decision was made to protect the integrity of your ticket and prevent the fraud and counterfeit problems that have steadily increased over the years. An easy way to enter the venue without having to wait for your friends and family. Tap the More button , then tap Pass Details. Surely he gets a warm welcome back after eight years with the Islanders organization. (Optional): You also have the option to click add to wallet and pull the tickets up in your Wallet App. From the MLB Ballpark app, fans can forward tickets via text, email or social media. If you have multiple tickets on your phone, everyone in your party will need to be present with you as you scan in all of your tickets. There are multiple ways to transfer a ticket. Mobile tickets are the only method of entry into Jets games and events. A secure digital or mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient and flexible way to receive and manage tickets while increasing protection against fraud. And also not permitted in the non-tailgating areas located in Lot G. If you have a large tailgate party, stadium management strongly encourages you to arrive early and use the paved areas on the islands located between the parking lots. There are no costs associated with managing your tickets via the Bills Mobile app or using Account Manager on your smartphone, including accessing tickets for mobile entry, transferring tickets or selling tickets online. The stadium is a short walk along a pedestrian walkway to Gate A. Choose the method you would like for receiving payment for your tickets and tap sell tickets to complete your listing. Access: Accessible parking can be accessed from 22nd/Park Avenue at Wazee; at 27th and Blake Streets; or at 33rd and Blake. Receive email notifying you that you have received a ticket transfer. All rights reserved. All vehicles must leave property at the conclusion of the game. Select the tickets that you would like to transfer and tap transfer to at the bottom of your screen. Print at Home Instructions: Click MY TICKETS; Select the game you wish to print the parking pass for; Click PRINT (located towards the top right of the screen) Select the parking pass you wish to print and click CONTINUE CAN I TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF MY TICKET? Estimated Walk Time: Walk time from your car to Gate A is approximately 15 minutes. Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Please visit www.Bengals.com/tickets for more information. Otherwise click the, Once the screen says "your tickets are opening" click, A pop up should open with the PDF parking pass to. Lot A is on the ballpark site and will be staffed by Central Parking personnel. Ticketmaster's Support service has been totally unhelpful. To list parking passes on StubHub, you need to list them on the specific 'PARKING PASSES ONLY' event page. No. NOTE: If the Transfer button is grayed out, your tickets are not eligible for transfer. Simply log into your Bengals Account Manager either on your desktop or through the Official Bengals App and choose your game and what tickets you'd like to transfer. Yes, expect heavier traffic and longer delays for night games both inbound and outbound. Parking will be listed under Access 2 portion of the ticket. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. ADA parking spaces are intended for vehicles with the proper ADA placard/plate only; tailgate equipment (tents, tables, etc.) Step 4 Choose a recipient from your smart phone's address book or manually enter their . Tap there and it will take you to "My Account" and you can link your tickets for you and anyone in your party. On your arrival day, the Genie Service will tailor a park . The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. From the app it's easy to forward tickets via text, email or social media. No portion of HoustonTexans.com may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form. What time do the pedestrian entrance gates open? To manage or transfer your tickets, download or update the Jets Mobile App in the Apple or Google Play Store. Transferring tickets provides: What if my entire party isn't with me when I'm ready to enter? Other Bengals Parking. Missed it or haven't received your parking pass? As a reminder, all parking passes must be a printed. Please note you will need a Pre-Paid Parking Permit to park at MetLife stadium. Open the Ticketmaster App and sign in to your account. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app. WHAT IF I NEED HELP ON GAMEDAY WITH A BROKEN DEVICE OR BATTERY ISSUE? Features: Lot A is paved, lit and fenced in. This is when you can start using the free-to-use Disney Genie Service to customize your day. That way you can avoid any day-of-game technical glitches that could happen at the gate. Mobile tickets also allow guests to manage tickets from their mobile phone through My Florida Gators Account Manager. If you are attending with guests, we strongly recommend you transfer (forward) each individual their own ticket and then add the ticket to their phone's digital wallet. Transfer Help I transferred AXS Mobile ID tickets to the wrong email, what can I do? You're required to have a valid credit card on file to keep our users safe. The ability to manage, transfer or sell your tickets at any time. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. Relocation will be online and follow the renewal process. Please call 800-469-JETS (5387) with any feedback or questions you may have about your parking experience. Season ticket holders are encouraged to use their hang tags. You may also transfer your pre-season, regular season, and pre-paid parking permits to family, friends or business associates. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. You may visit the box office located on the plaza between Gate B & C in the North Endzone at Paycor Stadium on gameday. Accessibility to their seat information at all times. The permits sold here are for any GOLD Lot (Lots B, D, J, K, L, M, P, Deck A and all lots near American Dream) for $45 (subject to availability). Go to 'My tickets' then Orders and find your order. MLB tickets: Use the Ballpark app. For your safety and convenience, hot coal bins have been provided for the disposal of charcoal. You will enter your community username and new password and done! Access to I-70 is via Broadway/Brighton Boulevard. Print-at-home PDF tickets are available for parking. Motorcycle parking is available in Lot B. Coors Field parking lots open 2 hours prior to game time. The transfer option may not be available until a couple of days before the event. Step Two Sign in to your account or create an account if you do not have one. You may log into My Jets Account and post your pre-season, regular season, and pre-paid parking permits for resale. Click on your ticket to be scanned for entry, or click the checkbox on the ticket (s) you wish to transfer to other members of your party attending the game. 3.) Click Here to see the MetLife Stadium Parking Map. The Official Bengals App the only app that gives you access to all things Bengals anytime, anywhere for FREE. On the other hand, when you purchase mobile tickets from the White Sox or Ticketmaster, you are guaranteed to be receiving a valid ticket. I bought a Parking Pass from another site Can I cancel the transaction and send them to someone else?You can cancel the forward as long as the recipient has not accepted the tickets or as long as the game has not started. If so, you can transfer this item to another person. You can view your tickets in the Apple/Google Wallet by selecting "View Tickets in Wallet.". See Getting your MLB tickets bought on StubHub. Zones are listed on the top of the ticket and underneath your seating location. CAN I STILL PRINT MY TICKETS FROM HOME? How am I going to get into the game?Please contact your White Sox Sales and Service Representative or email [emailprotected]. Please bring the appropriate parking permit to each home game to ensure access to the MetLife Sports Complex parking lots.If you do not have your parking permit you will not be permitted to park in the MetLife Sports Complex parking lots. So arrive early to tailgate or check out the plaza area between the stadium and entry gates. Can I have multiple tickets on a single phone? The Metrorail is available to fans for all Texans home games. Find tickets. Mobile transfer emails can be found in your promotion, junk, and spam folders with the subject line Your Ticket Transfer Offer. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. On the web: click on the "My Passes" section at the top of the page to view all upcoming & past purchases. NOTE: Lot A is first come-first served and may fill quickly depending on the game. Parking lots close two hours after the end of the game. Accessible Parking Location: Accessible parking spaces are available immediately adjacent to Gate A, in the front of Lot A. Yes. How can I change ownership on my account? Step 3 - Select "Forward Tickets" at the bottom of the screen. You are able to access your tickets on your smartphone through the Bills Mobile app. NOTE: Lot A is first come-first served and may fill quickly depending on the game. Transfer mobile tickets to each member of your party prior to arrival. Your secure digital ticket has a new barcode that updates every 15 seconds. WHAT IS MOBILE ENTRY? Can I send the buyer a screenshot of the pass instead? Simply come to the box office, present your ID and we'll print your tickets for you (service fee may apply). You will receive this prior to the start of the NFL Season. The Cincinnati Bengals offer a wide variety of ticketing options from single game tickets to season ticket memberships. If you have an iPhone, you can store your tickets in your Apple Wallet. Lot A sits between Blake Street and the railroad tracks extending northeast to the 27th Street entrance. From your app, tap on your event to view your ticket. Why can't I print my tickets at home anymore?All tickets will be digital for the 2022 season. Fans who do not have a smartphone will need to arrange for a printed ticket which can be handled at the Paycor Stadium Box office in advance or on gameday. Mobile parking passes are not available. If available, parking passes are offered during the ticket purchase process. Add a Comment. Season Ticket Holders are encouraged to use their parking hang tags. Game Days1:10pm & 2:10pm games: Ballgame parking only. That includes the seamless transfer, exchange or resell of tickets and parking via the Florida Gators App. You'll get a confirmation email when your parking passes are listed. Hello. When will I receive NFL+ Premium Subscription? Join. Enter your recipient's information, tap Transfer Tickets and you're all set. You can always access your tickets via your smartphone internet browser. Can I still get a printed ticket if I buy it at the ballpark box office?No, if you buy your single game tickets at the ballpark ticket windows, the box office will forward your tickets via text. From your app, tap on your event to view your ticket or parking pass, then tap Transfer. Visit your venue's official site to find contact information. We encourage you to then tap on "Save to Phone", "Add to Apple Wallet", "Save to Google Pay", "Save to Passbook", whatever language your device uses, to save the ticket in your smartphone's wallet for later use and easy access when you arrive at the ballpark. Lot B is on the ballpark site and will be staffed by Central Parking personnel. Where can I park my RV, bus or oversized vehicle? If you don't have an account under that address, please create one. Fans can also use their Ticketmaster account or for season ticket holders, their White Sox Account Manager. Using your smartphone, click on the "View Mobile Ticket" link in your confirmation email. Please contact a New York Jets Representative at 1-800-469-JETS (5387) or email service@newyorkjets.com. Can I have multiple tickets on a single phone for one game?We encourage you to transfer a ticket(s) to each person in your party. All rights reserved. Cost: The price per game for accessible parking starts at $17 per vehicle. Copyright 2023 Houston Texans. Print-at-home PDF tickets are no longer available. Parking passes can also be transferred this way. Sign in to Buffalo Bills Account Manager. Based on your seat location, your Pre-Paid Parking Permit will allow you to park in one of the two color-coded parking areas. This will provide contactless entry into the ballpark. Select view barcode or add the ticket to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay. A pre-purchased permit is required for these lots. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. Ticketmaster Entertainment industry Communication services Business Business, Economics, and Finance. For tickets purchased on ticketmaster.com. Coors Field parking lots are staffed and operated by Central Parking Systems, (303) 312-2040. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. I went to Ticketmaster to transfer the parking pass and it's no longer an option to transfer it. These large, orange "hot charcoal" bins are located on the islands/plazas between the parking lots. We will offer multiple payment plan options. You're probably already using your smartphone to attend movies or when you travel, so why not for live events? Can I leave my vehicle at NRG Park overnight? The Rideshare and Taxi pick-up location can be found in front of Hall B at the NRG Center. ADA parking is available in all NRG lots with a valid state issued license plate or placard and a pre-paid parking pass. HOW DO I GET THE JETS MOBILE APP? In most cases, the venue has put a delivery delay in place so that the tickets will not be available for transfer until the week of the event. Your invoice will be available on your account in the early offseason. Screenshots of tickets or any ticket produced by an unauthorized source will not be accepted. For lot specific directions, we have teamed with Waze to provide the best route on gameday to your lot. The numbers on the permits do not mean anything and do not guarantee a specific spot in a specific lot. Once you are signed in, your screen will list all your games for the 2020 Texans season. Select the print-at-home PDF function to print your parking pass. Click button with 3 dots to the right of your screen and select PRINT from the drop down menu. Houston Texans NRG Stadium Two NRG Park Houston, TX 77054-1573, Texans Administrative Office: 832-667-2000 Texans Customer Service: 832-667-2002 NRG Park Administrative Office: 832-667-1400 Houston Texans Toll Free Number: 899-788-2002 Lost & Found: 832-667-1714, Email: Fanfeedback@houstontexans.com / Parkingfeedback@houstontexans.com, To report fan conduct issues on gameday, please text our Gameday Text-line: 832-241-0202. sale of ticketmaster digital wallet tickets, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. We strongly recommend the following important tips: Open or download the Buffalo Bills app. A way for all ticket holders to obtain event updates during an event, if applicable. For the best experience, use any of these supported browsers: PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Anirudh Live (Not a Show Ticket) Oakland, CA Oakland Arena, PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Anirudh Live (Not a Show Ticket), PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Burna Boy (Not a Show Ticket) Oakland, CA Oakland Arena, PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Burna Boy (Not a Show Ticket), PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY-Cirque du Soleil Corteo (Not a Show Ticket) Oakland, CA Oakland Arena, PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY-Cirque du Soleil Corteo (Not a Show Ticket), PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Kapil Sharma (Not a Show Ticket) Oakland, CA Oakland Arena, PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Kapil Sharma (Not a Show Ticket), PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Los Angeles Azules (Not a Show Ticket) Oakland, CA Oakland Arena, PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Los Angeles Azules (Not a Show Ticket), PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Future (Not a Show Ticket) Oakland, CA Oakland Arena, PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Future (Not a Show Ticket), GA Parking Pass - TRAIN Napa, CA Oxbow RiverStage, VIP Parking Pass - TRAIN Napa, CA Oxbow RiverStage, PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Suga (Not a Show Ticket) Oakland, CA Oakland Arena, PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Suga (Not a Show Ticket), PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Grupo Frontera (Not a Show Ticket) Oakland, CA Oakland Arena, PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Grupo Frontera (Not a Show Ticket), PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - SZA (Not a Show Ticket) Oakland, CA Oakland Arena, PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - SZA (Not a Show Ticket), PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - 85 South (Not a Show Ticket) Oakland, CA Oakland Arena, PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - 85 South (Not a Show Ticket), PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - New Edition (Not a Show Ticket) Oakland, CA Oakland Arena, PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - New Edition (Not a Show Ticket), PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Mana (Not a Show Ticket) Oakland, CA Oakland Arena, PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Mana (Not a Show Ticket), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Purchase of event ticket is required for entry to the event. I don't have a smartphone or tablet. Cost: The price per game for VIP Lot -Valet Service starts at $35 per vehicle and is subject to change. 23 days ago. Contact your account manager for the COA transfer form and discuss with them to make sure you meet the criteria. You can also search for the phrases sent you tickets, forwarded you or for an email from customer_support@email.ticketmaster . Select the tickets that you would like to transfer and tap transfer to at the bottom of your screen. Where can I purchase a parking pass for Houston Texans games? How do I share mobile tickets with the other people who are meeting me at the game?Fans can visit the MLB Ballpark app page to link their mobile tickets to the MLB Ballpark app in a few simple steps. Update your seller profile if you have not done so already. To view the gate of entry, tap Info Icon () to view Entry Info for Gate information. Does the time of game influence traffic upon exit? Please have a valid ID for the name on the account. Contact Fan Support. Individuals and companies are prohibited from selling access to a tailgate party to members of the general public either in advance of or on the day of an event. Yes, cashless parking is available to purchase in our Yellow (Gate 16A off McNee) and Maroon (Gate 5 off 610 service road) lots for $40 on Texans gamedays. If they don't have an account already they will create upon accepting the ticket transfer. Access to I-70 is via Broadway/Brighton Boulevard. Who should I contact if I have questions not answered on the website regarding parking? Parking Passes DO NOT include event tickets. Quick and easy entry to Highmark Stadium using your mobile phone or smart device. Fans can easily access their tickets through the Official Bengals App and tap on "TICKETS" to manage your seats and enter the stadium. You can download the Official Bengals App for free through the App store for iOS users or through Google Play for Android users. Mobile parking passes are not available. By accessing any information beyond this page, you agree to abide by the HoustonTexans.com Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, and Terms and Conditions. Purchase Parking: VIP Lot - Valet Service is only available to purchase at the lot once it opens 2 hours prior to start of all games. Your phone is your ticket. Purchase Parking: Accessible parking passes are available for purchase by clicking on the above links, calling 303-ROCKIES (762-5437), visiting one of our Dugout Stores, or the ticket office located at Coors Field. When do the parking lots close on gamedays at MetLife Stadium? Missed it or haven't received your parking pass? The below actions must take place on your smartphone. Tap on 'Accept Tickets' 2. Be sure to download or transfer your tickets prior to arriving and have your mobile ticket prominently displayed before approaching the gates. Tap sell and select the tickets you'd like to list. Search for the Parking icon on the event page: For specific details on where parking lots, accessible parking spaces or drop off zones are located for your event, please visit the venue's official website for information. Download it today! The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. Ticket holders may not reserve adjacent parking spaces for others. Book Valet Parking Passes purchased in advance can be shared a few ways:Via email, forward your confirmation email to the recipient.On Web, You'll find the transfer portal available from the 'my parking' section of parkwhiz.comOn ParkWhiz App, view an upcoming pass, then scroll to the bottom . Once entering your parking lot, show the staff your ADA placard and you . Show this screen to the scanner upon entry to the stadium. Queueing is only allowed during the (30) minutes prior to parking gates opening. PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Anirudh Live (Not a Show Ticket) Oakland, CA Oakland Arena. Parking passes can be purchased with a credit card on gameday upon entrance to the lot. Click on your ticket to be scanned for entry, or click the checkbox on the ticket(s) you wish to transfer to other members of your party attending the game. In case you don't see your pass, double-check that the email you're signed in under matches that for which you made the purchase. PREPAID PARKING PASS ONLY - Burna Boy (Not a Show Ticket) Oakland, CA Oakland Arena. Valet Service will remain open one hour after the conclusion of Fireworks shows, concerts and events that are held after the game has ended. To save your tickets, add them to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay. Accessible parking is on the ballpark site and will be staffed by Central Parking personnel. Then open MY GIANTS ACCOUNT. I now screenshot the parking pass beforehand and explain the situation to the attendant . What if I don't have Internet connectivity at the gate?It's always best to avoid potential connectivity problems by accessing and downloading your mobile tickets before you get to the ballpark and then saving them in Apple Wallet, Google Pay, Passbook or whatever your smartphone offers. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. Access: Lot B can be accessed at 27th and Blake Streets or at 33rd and Blake. Choose a recipient from your smart phone's address book or manually enter their information to transfer the tickets. We strongly recommend adding the tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay. Step Three Select accept and view your tickets.. Select the card for the game that you would like to transfer. Select the tickets you'd like to transfer and tap Transfer To. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. Purchase Parking: Lot A parking passes are available for purchase by clicking on the above links, calling 303-ROCKIES (762-5437), visiting one of our Dugout Stores, or the ticket office Located at Coors Field.Parking passes can be purchased with a credit card on gameday upon entrance to the lot. While tailgating is permitted in designated locations at specified times, any unauthorized commercial activity is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the law. Note: This price is subject to change. Join us in Happy Valley for an athletic event this season. Public non-baseball parking will be available one hour after the completion of the game.6:10pm & 6:40pm games: Monday-Friday Monthly parkers 6:00am until 3 hours prior to game time.No public parking on 6:10pm, 6:40pm and 7:10pm games. All Rights Reserved. Zones are listed under the Access portion of the ticket, located below seating sections. All guests must have a valid game ticket to that day's game to be on NRG Park property. If you need assistance on gameday at MetLife Stadium, you can visit the New York Jets Box Office Trailers located to the right of the MetLife Gate. Will fans still be able to forward their tickets to guests with PDF/print-at-home?Ticket purchasers will no longer be able to forward tickets as PDFs. ago. Log in to your White Sox Account Manager. What if I lose connectivity or can't connect to my account at Highmark Stadium? It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. 105. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience.