(Romans 12:2 KJV) When an eagle sights his . Then, the great height to which it flies shows its strength. I am going to publish a book and it would like to use one of your pictures as a cover. This struggle is all. This likely led to some of the misunderstandings people have about eagles. The youth is renewed like the eagles. According to BibleStudyTools.com, this verse is likely purely metaphorical, but some people use the verse as evidence. Never thought of it in that way. I especially appreciate your position that if it is in Gods Word, then lets look for the explanation! I changed the title, but was told by the photographer that it was a juvenile Bald Eagle. Some interesting thoughts about the Eagles renewal. 3) Every year (usually) eagles molt and grow a whole new set of feathers, whether they want to or not, but its a gradual process. /* see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php */, Your email address will not be published. June 23, 2022; norm pacific model tmd1cm33 I have been diagnoised with acute arthritis in both knees and I experience a lot pain when I stand or walk. I literally believe that God renews our youth as we align our hearts and minds with His Word. Strength, ferocity, focus, and willpower are all connected with eagles. A bald eagle has four talons on each foot. On the other hand, a golden eagle has a grip Source: www.slideshare.net. Pingback: The Eagles New Clothes | Undivided Devotion. I'm sure you've seen it on greeting cards, framed pictures, and tees garnered with a picture of a soaring eagle. Simon, Ill be praying for you for your own fight against multiple sclerosis. Glad the article was encouraging. TRAIT #2: Eagles have strong vision, with an ability to focus on objects up to three miles away. God is my Judge. An old Indian folktale I heard was that strange things happen to eagles at times and they become depressed. Isaiah is communicating the . This Gods child is also very happy with Him. The great eagle wants to renew his strength and get fresh food. When the storm hits, it sets its wings so that the wind will pick it up and lift it above the storm. Eagles can look younger, more vibrant and brighter than they did before. It is a myth that has no scientific basis. blm protests police brutality. An eagle learns to soar by using thermal currents of air. If we are in relationship with Him our spiritual enthusiasm will constantly be renewing. When they are depressed like that they do not want to eat, fly or do anything and if they stay in that depressed condition they will die. Also, see how its beak changes form gray-black to a vibrant yellow. Eagle's have been seen to be soaring almost motionless in hurricane force winds The Care for it's Young 1. Answer. Married for the third time and now living on the Med. Joyce. He forgives all our sins, but we have to quit doing them and then He heals everything that makes us uneasy. The much used comparison of an eagle pulling out its feathers and breaking off its beak to be renewed is a myth that has roots in past centuries. Older trying to be renewed. We are trying to back up our words with truth. It describes the legend of the eagle's rebirth and renewal. If I hear this story on the nestcam chat tomorrow, Im gonna be SOOOO POed!! Eagles do not pull out all their feathers, or their talons or beaks. I just wanted to comment as I was looking thru this reasearch on Eagles. I was in a turbulent marriage for almost 20 years and did all I could to salvage it but finally it crashed. Required fields are marked *. If it takes years or a momento, that is Gods decisin in my book! It must come right after the chapter about the origin of Barnacle Geese, and juts before the part about swallows hibernating in the mud. But those who hope (wait on) in the LORD will renew their strength. Very happy despite 33 years of progressive multiple sclerosis which at times has left me bedridden. Its a choice, but as for me and my house; we believe and have seen many mighty miracles. Eagles in captivity tend to live the longest. I enjoyed your article and the pictures. I recite Psalm 103:1-5 nearly every day, and have for years. who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, I love learning, and I would appreciate any comments. According to scientists from an environmental education center in Colorado (HawkQuest), a bald eagle's grip with its talons is 10 times stronger than the average gripping strength of a human hand. 1: The Bald Eagle native to North America not sure that the Lord would use an analogy implicating a species of bird that was not known in the Old World . Thats why theyre birds of prey, and not woodpeckers. Beautiful article and photos. Both begin to tumble toward the water below. The process is called molting. Jesus blood flowed out over us so that we might have a new desire to live, a new desire to embrace our destiny for such a time as this, to fulfill all that God wants for our lives. The appearance of being sickly helped me under stand this article better. how does an eagle renew its strength? I didnt realize the connection between that scripture and the satisfying of my mouth until I looked it up. Your article was refreshing and cause for thought. Keep up the good work. Thanks for your remarks. Thank you for providing deeper understanding on this subject. Like all eagles, the bald eagle is a predator, but it does not attack the young of other birds. The talons never change color for the rest of the eagle's life. However, Bald Eagles are also scavengers and therefore eat dead animals they find. I am going to be 60 years old in a couple of months time. He said that he has already built into the human body the ability to renew or restore itself, such as when we burn or cut ourselves. 1. I have been so fascinated with that story. But it totally makes sense. A down coat might be helpful, too. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. I think this story is older than 103 AD, but -mind-bogglingly people continue to believe it! Like the molting of feathers, our maturity is an ONGOING and SYSTEMATIC process. Also, I would like to congratulate you in the nice and humble manner you received the comments and suggestions. At this it can be very painful when we go thru this process because I believe that God is maturing us at this point. Now Ive discovered your article and all the discussions it has engendered. Check out Birds of the Bible Maturing Eagle https://leesbird.com/2014/05/27/birds-of-the-bible-maturing-eagle/. I said as I prayed Lord, its almost as if my youth is being restored. May we all have that kind of a spirit and heart. Eagles are known to fly to an altitude of 10,000 feet; they ride columns of rising air called thermals while migrating. I enjoy your Golden Eagle picturesthanks for posting them! But God always brings down those that are suchlike. This is beginning to sound like a Monte Python segment, so Im signing off. The eagle is fast and ferocious whether flying high in the air or close to the ground. coast of Spain. The following verses tell of a renewed right spirit, mind, spirit of your mind, and knowledge: And today I did. And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; (Ephesians 4:23 KJV) Thanks for sharing. I believe that there has to be a truthful reference to something more than the stages of life as it deals specifically with the youth being renewed . Male hunts, Female feeds 6. Fellowship is a wonderful gift. They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. God bless you. Job 33: 25. 2.Eagles travel light and can SOAR high up in the sky. It will pull out its talons and when new talons grow back, the eagle starts plucking its old aged feathers. So, thanks, all, for enlivening my afternoon. They will run and not grow. Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Im with you here! Lets trust him with all we have. I looked it up, and Im going to try to type it with a straight face it seems at the end of the 12th century Bishop Gerald of Wales said that since Barnacle Geese came from barnacles, it was ok for churchmen to eat them during fasts. But we dont need to get rid of old beaks. Then, in the food which it carries to its nest for its young ones to eat, we see the strength of the eagle. Hi Lee, border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; How does an eagle renew its strength?why is king arthur a girl in fatewhy is king arthur a girl in fate How does an eagle renew its strength bible? There are 5 important characteristics of the eagle associated with leadership we should learn from: Eagles are fearless. With love and respect, If all eagles automatically gets renewed just by divine providence, then we can expect this process to happen to us naturally too without any need to wait on the Lord. Behold, I have made you small among the Nations, thou are greatly despised. It's in that secret place that he will remove his old feathers and painfully rip out each of its old talons. I have been meditating on Isaiah 40:31 and other scriptures about waiting on the Lord. Is this not the renewal of youth spoken of in the Bible? Eagles beak is being broken and new beak grows. Bring chided You see I have been depressed and overweight with 4 kids, the youngest being 3 yrs. 1st 3,000+ Day (389 In their Counties next the Seas, when Eagles get dirty feathers making them sick, they fly high above the Sea, and dive down into the water stripping off all the dirty feathers. Here are a few links you may be interested in. We can catch those spiritual thermals and rise above to go the distance! We receive according to OUR FAITH! (Isaiah 40:31 KJV). It can live up to 70 years. Plus: what about infection? An eagles vision is 4-5 times better than that of a human. I thought I want to check about wether eagles renew their feathers ,but, I realize this bird is amazing to captivate and put it in the word of God! Although it may seem like the end for the eagle, it is actually a renewal process that enables the eagle to lead a longer life. That they do have to beat the deposits off of their beaks when they are strong again. Resoluable Branta bernicula! Thanks for your time. Descriptions: A bald eagle has a grip strength of around 400 pounds per square inch and can lift a weight of around 5 pounds. The eagles fellow eagle friends faithfully watched over him and dropped him food until beak and feathers grew back. Thank you for your fresh and open presentation, you have put a lot into your research, and it is appreciated. Saves your life from All destruction I have read John Burkes book titled Imagine Heaven. Because God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we can think, I believe God can renew our youth lke the eagles restore our physical bodies as well as our spirtual selves. Pingback: Eagle renewing | Kimberlyanncol. After finding and reading your amazing study of birds of the bible I am so very grateful for your time spent in researching the birds of the bible .. Facts like these help clarify , solidify AND VALIDATE the truth of Gods HOLY word.. May you be blessed even more for putting it out there for so many of us to enjoy and learn from. It is believed that the darker, more mottled plumage of a young eagle serves as camouflage, while the white head and tail announce that it is of breeding age.. Neat stuff, Susie! Wildlife rehabilitators endure. When I do, Ill add the Middle East eagles also. With larger ones, such as the Canada goose, both eagle and prey hit the water together. Thats why it speaks to our lives so much and why we should apply it to our lives. But to reach this age, the eagle must make a hard decision. In fact, eagles are the highest flyers of all birds and have been spotted soaring alongside airplanes at high elevations. At about five weeks, brown and black feathers begin to grow. Forget NOT All His benefits: Some of the eagles will tear meat from a prey they have caught with the blood dripping down, and they will fly over the depressed eagle so that they will catch a new scent of life. Its old-aged and heavy wings, due to their thick feathers, become stuck to its chest and make it difficult to fly. :0) The Lord is definitely the one to keep look at and for. The Eagle is an interesting bird and I have written about them before. I was down to a wheel-chair almost 10 years ago, but I am now only using a cane and going birdwatching. I got this from another sight, whatdoesthebiblesay.net . To have ones youth renewed like the eagle is metaphorically to be renewed restored, to our original state of perfection and strength in the Lord before mankind sinned. I have been compiling a record of birds I have seen in and around my garden and will look at your other bird links. Lee. If hey make it they will later help another eagle in that position . That is very interesting. The Eagle Spirit Animal. However, the bald eagle progressively changes until it reaches adult plumage at five years. Yes, there are those of us out here who do Love the Lord. Lord continue His blessings. Welcome to 10,000 Birds, the worlds favorite birding blog! Okay, folks, today we will be discussing one of those internet pass-arounds which are meant to fill everyone with joy and inspiration, but which make wildlife rehabilitators look for the nearest wall against which to bang our heads. #gallery-8634-4 img { Perhaps Isaiah seen something in the eagle that we or researchers will never know it also could of been a vision from God . They would be dead. The Rabbis and Priests and Imams say to sinners and Politicians, be like the dirty Eagle, and grow new feathers, and become a clean Eagle, which to them means repent of your sins, like in baptism, and turn to God for guidance and strength. Your faith in our Great Healer is always the correct way to go.There may be a few bumps along the way, but our Lord will always be right beside you, maybe even carrying you at times. With love to you also, Lee. I feel like this is living the fasted life and that i can do things again that I only did in my youth. Anciently there was a popular (though erroneous) belief that eagles would molt and replace their feathers in old age, receiving renewed strength. Our great God our every step and when we are in very difficult situations and feel like we are heading to the ground God is always there to save us. Hi Lee, This story is bogus! When eagle breaks its beak by hitting to a rock. * Thanks for the research. He looks for a cave in the rock, a place of safety. 103:5. He even told me that He wants his people to think out of the box and even believe Him for new body parts. ctesibius 3 yr. ago. However, I have not found this confirmed anywhere. I have had terrible insomnia and my mind has been in a cloudy state. Francine. Great thoughts and inspiring insight. I read psalm 103 a while ago and I do believe that when you turn your life over to God He will restore what you have lost. Toggle navigation unemployment law project overpayment. An interesting thought. That is used here in Obadiah about Edom which are descendants of Jacob;s brother Esau that dies violence into Jacob falsely thinking that he himself is righteous, which many are now saying about the USA. 2) Birds of prey ALL have bent beaks. Thank you for pondering this question. While I do not fully subscribe to the myth of the eagle going to a solitary place, moulting and smashing its beak and talons in order to be renewed, I think there is an activity that an eagle engages in that is similar to waiting for Isaiah to have made such a comparison. They are saying to the US Government, your Secular Law has outlawed the Law of God, which is the Political Leaders sins that makes the US Government a dirty Eagle, and they are demanding that the US Politicians repent and turn to God. In its 40s, its long and flexible talons can no longer grab prey which serves as food. Each year . i believe it is the same research of the eagle going to the high mountain and sheeding all its feathers and allows it to renew itself is what led me to this site. There the eagle knocks its beak against a rock until it plucks it out. Thanks for being investigative and for stopping by. Psychological symbology defines it as "a mightily winged creature in the heavens of the mind". The presentation explains that by the time an eagle reaches the age of 30 or so, its physical condition has deteriorated to the point that survival is difficult: its talons lose their. I am currently following a Brand new treatment for multiple sclerosis and I have already noticed the clock moving back. Thanks for sharing this. We would like to use the hooded pitohuis photo on your blog, but it is always confusing as what to include for copyright. I could go on. Unlike the phoenix whose symbolism the eagle shared, the eagle, although renewed, was not believed to be immortal. In Exodus 19:4, God reminds Moses that He bore the nation of Israel on eagle's wings. The Youth which is renewed is the Spiritual Youth which we were created with in the beginning. I have long been meaning to research the story about the eagle and this morning discovered your article right at the start of my search. I Love that Footprints poem, because He has carried me several times. May all of us who meditate on Gods Word do the same. Birds Illustrated by Color Photography Revisited, Families Taxonomic (Scientific English), Families Taxonomic (English Scientific), Harriet Newell Cook Scripture Alphabet of Animals, Baby New Year and Old Father Time When I Come To Be Old, https://leesbird.com/2014/05/27/birds-of-the-bible-maturing-eagle/, The Eagles New Clothes | Undivided Devotion, Hope Does Not Disappoint Bejoy Peter's Public Speaking Blog, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4HQiAWIQxk, http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0E5D976888F442BC, Latest From Lees Birdwatching Adventures Plus, Relocating to Lees Birdwatching Adventures Plus, Spectacular Journey to Africa by Honey Buzzard. Since 1940, all bald eagles are protected by law. I love the word and know our God has all the answers to all things. The United States declared the bald eagle its national bird in 1792, due to the eagle's long lifespan and . If they really were determined to bang their own faces against a rock until their beaks fell off, wouldnt they want to swing by the vets office first and pick up some antibiotics? Perhaps you should focus on the Middle East eagles which is what the Psalmists would have been familiar with. Wish more have been photographed. 44 veterans memorial dr e, somerville, nj 08876 solinco tour bite tennis string reel solinco tour bite tennis string reel text-align: center; I love your article, but I did have one question. The eagle will fly to a high spot and wait for the winds to come. Its long and sharp beak becomes bent. May GOD bless you for your input on this wonderful topic about the Eagles Renewal, based on the Bible. As the eagle goes through the different stages of its life, the new feathers are graciously provided by a Creator that sees to the needs of His creation by having designed those features to renew as it matures. Once can believe or disbelieve. It might be a vulture instead of an eagle. About 70% of a Bald Eagle's diet is made up of fish. Very nice Lee! Forgives All your sins Hi, Lee Appreciate any further confirmations. Blessing the Lord helps to renew us. The interest of this article is the renewing of the eagle. Then the eagle is left with only two options: DIE or go through a painful process of change which lasts 150 days. The mysterious appearance and disappearance made people believe this myth in the time before jet planes. Eagles are sometimes stated to renew themselves physically and behaviorally between mid-life and old age by losing their feathers and other body parts, such as their beak. "But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. God told me that the good things that He satisfies your mouth with is revealed knowledge or a Rhema word a word straight from him. God works are mysteries and of course he never makes a mistake. Lord Bless. Copy. I have enjoyed all these thoughtful comments. Thousands of blistering barnacles Captain Haddock. Joy to you, Maia. The idea of their beaks falling off is mainly what I was questioning. I heard that an eagle will not eat dead flesh it will only consume fresh prey. 2.Eagles travel light and can SOAR high up in the sky. Interestingly, Bald Eagles have featherless legs and strong talons that are designed for catching fish in the water, while Golden Eagles have feathered legs and strong talons designed to catch bigger prey like jackrabbits, wild turkeys, squirrels, and . I have been trying to find proof of that, and am not finding it. Thanks for the post. The vision of Obadiah. The eagle is often known to fly at the rate of between forty and fifty miles an hour. I am also thrilled someone is looking into the matter and researching it. Sight is the strongest of all eagle senses. Acknowledging my way is in the mire and choosing to turn on myself to a right spirit (forgiven) within, Then a mind renewing to Gods standards WORD OF GOD Is amazing and wonderful and beyond our wisdom and knowledge.As i have one thro renewing the youth as eagles as mentioned in Psa 103:5, By the revelation of Word of God, I bring forth as follws: One conclusion you have all come to: God does renews our youth! But this is also a Holy Religious Teaching about Eagles. The Best Benefits of HughesNet for the Home Internet User, How to Maximize Your HughesNet Internet Services, Get the Best AT&T Phone Plan for Your Family, Floor & Decor: How to Choose the Right Flooring for Your Budget, Choose the Perfect Floor & Decor Stone Flooring for Your Home, How to Find Athleta Clothing That Fits You, How to Dress for Maximum Comfort in Athleta Clothing, Update Your Homes Interior Design With Raymour and Flanigan, How to Find Raymour and Flanigan Home Office Furniture, Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information. There is nothing physically wrong with them; they do not know why. Or were they fit to eat because young otters also hatched hatch from mussles? On the other hand, a golden eagle has a grip More :A bald eagle has a grip strength of around 400 pounds per square inch and can lift a weight of around 5 pounds. Please consider adding this specific , even emphasizing this point in your article. The Lord provides for renewal for His children as they mature. At least not that I found. This is done so she can safely raise them up without any type of harm coming to them. Thank You Lee, it bless and fed my soul. Psalm 103:5 and Isaiah 40:31 are favourite Bible verses as I trust the LORD to strengthen my body following a chronic illness. No one else has a better explanation and this is very good to me Ive been searching this for a long time. Immediatly I was able to sleep all night and ive lost weight. May God bless you. when the young of the eagle leaves the nest and heads down and before it crushes the ground the mother eagle reaches it and carries it on her wings, what about our God our creater who knows our every thought and being? By plucking out their bad feathers and beak, they are supposedly able to live another 40 years. God bless you for the article, and everyone else for the replies. Lord bless you, Rita, as you seek his leading in what you should do. The beauty of the teaching lay in the practice of the eagles faithful friends and that is so picturesque of Gods prinicples of we are a body and we need each other. Then the eagle will wait for the new beak to grow back after which it will pluck out its talons. The variation of the lifespan of eagles is usually due to the species. I have researched several Scriptures comparing the eagle with humans. And after five months, the eagle takes its famous flight of rebirth and lives for 30 more years. I plan to visit your website to learn about the birds of the Bible. He is so willing to catch us, help us, and carry us until we can indeed fly. Therefore, I would like to kindly ask you if you would agree to provide this particular pictures in a better quality. Hallelujah!!!!! The process requires that the eagle fly to a mountaintop and sit on its nest. Thank you for the encouragement to keep on keeping on. My physical body will be aligned with the Word of God! We will never know all about the eagles, only their Creator knows that, but we keep trying to learn as much as is possible. That leaves a wrinkled patch of bare skin that blood vessels fill with warm blood. On the other hand, the natural molting process that really does occur is a good picture of spiritual renewal. And your articles put an amazing facts! Shade the young with their wings - Psalm 63:7 5. The eagle flies toward the storm, knowing the peace is above it. Finally, the old eagle will beat its old beak against a rock until it eventually is ripped off. I dont about the behavior of the other subspecies but the hornbill from our region (north east India) behaves like mentioned above. female assassin fantasy books; idiomatic expressions in animal farm; orlando anime convention 2022 Thanks, Ken for leaving some thoughts on the eagle. The only self-plucking by eagles, Katzner said, is when female eagles tending a clutch of eggs pull out a few belly feathers to increase skin contact with the eggs, which transfers more body heat to them. In the meantime, we can believe it! The process requires that the eagle fly to a mountain top and sit on it's nest. In understanding the Scriptures it is imp document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint ( Isaiah 40:31 ). Over a period of time if we put living food into our bodies our whole body is made over and its gets healthier and healthier. Thus, neither is as sharp as they once were. Jesus is the High Priest of our confession! Then the eagle waits- upwards of 5 months. The eagle is left with only two alternatives: die or face the painful process of renewal that lasts about 150 days. Like you said, we or researchers will never know. It is nice to try to figure things like this out, though. Thanks got this . These warm air patterns are created by the surrounding terrain. Look at all the stuff Im learning! Notice in the pictures how its dark eye lightens throughout its first four years of life until it becomes yellow. Learn more about our site, Mike, Corey, or our awesome team of Beat Writers. What a great promise he was given. They will soar on wings like eagles" What a great promise! Lord Bless you both.