If you didn't undo the lining, knot the thread to the first stitch that you made. SAVE UP TO 10% See all eligible items and terms. Find a quality leather cleaner that is suitable for the material of your gear. James, Here at our local HOG group we have a large rocker patch on the back of our vests and the approx. Why Do Motorcycle Riders Wear Leather Jackets? Sealed Package at the best online prices at eBay! That should take care of all fading and add moisture back giving you that soft leather feel again. Dissolve about 2 teaspoons of liquid dish soap in a few ounces of warm water. You tell them what you want and they make it from scratch. Regular light cleaning should ensure that your jacket always looks its best. Descriptions: We can sew patches onto your leather jacket, vest or chaps. Step 3: Place the leather fabric on a flat, heat-resistant surface. Next, cut a piece of thread that's about 18 inches long. More like this. The model is 6' 1.6" and is wearing a size M. Leather is a delicate material that naturally develops a patina that must be cared for. Vinegar will actually cause stains or discoloration to become more noticeable. Dry leather naturally, not with artificial heat. Cotton reacts to the tannin found in leather after it has been tanned and will rot. 0 Comments Like . throwing up 4s meaning; back house for rent in alhambra, ca; 8000 mg paracetamol at once; dennis the menace dad changed They strengthen company identities based on distinction and quality. Heres what youll need for sewing patches on a Leather Vest: And thats it! Unbeatably low prices. There is also a hand warmer pocket on the side of the patch front pocket to put your hands in. Sewing through leather is different than sewing through fabric, especially if the leather is thick. Skip this step if you used spray adhesive. jackdoud Sr Member Sep 30, 2009 #3 I was poking around Jo-Ann fabrics the other day and noticed they sold a "patch glue" in the adhesive section. Last Updated: August 10, 2021 Just speaking from experience. Always wipe leather gently. Approved. Glueing A Patch to a Leather Jacket General Harley Davidson Chat. patch holder vest. #2 Poke your holes first with an awl. Do not tumble dry your leather jacket or vest. Susan Stocker runs and owns Susans Green Cleaning, the #1 Green Cleaning Company in Seattle. All content on this site, created by Lars T. Schlereth, is protected by copyright. Check out our leather vest patches selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. The leather patches may feel a little stiff, but theyll soften up with wear. Back. To apply Leather Honey, simply squeeze a small amount of product onto a lint-free cloth and gently rub a thin, even layer into the leather. Features Plastic Iron on Backing. chakravarthy surname belongs to which caste, Warwick Cappers Party Team Of The Century, House For Rent Mcleod Road, Niagara Falls, Things To Buy For Nursing School In Ghana, national baptist convention church near me. Rough fabrics may leave scratches on soft leather if youre not careful. Embroidered patches can add personality and style to any leather vest. Our pick for the top motorcycle vest is the SOA Men's Basic Leather Motorcycle Vest. You may have noticed that i really love leather patches i especially love adding leather patches to my Briars (i actually now have 4 Briars with leather patches! I have some embroidered patch on jackets and been caught in some good downpours with never a problem I do think cold water and air dry would be the best. If this is a one-time task, sewing the patch on by hand would be your best option. Do not dry on direct sunlight. I looooove easy :). Use a soft cloth. Back T-Shirts Shirts Sweatshirts & Hoodies Outerwear & Blousons Shorts Denim Pants Jackets & Coats Knitwear Underwear Bags. Green Cleaning Expert. Squeeze out the water again, being as gentle as possible. Inner pocket. Do not directly apply cleaning solutions, polishes, or conditioner on the leather. So hands off that dryer people! If you are most likely to be using a biker patch, you need to recognize the regulations and etiquette that border this. Dip the cloth into the liquid detergent. Skip this step if your vest does not have a lining, or if removing the stitching will ruin it. $54.99 $ 54. I love to use leather patches, but I was worried how to wash when it got stinky, dirty, and got some stains. Susan Stocker. Yes, you can use iron-on patches. Thats probably about one of the quickest ways to ruin those lovely patches and any clothing you attached them to. Make sure to clean and condition your leather jacket at least once a year. wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. 3 Soak the leather with the distilled water. They are stronger than standard sewing machines. Make sure the zipper is facing the right way so that it will open and close properly. It works nice. So many glues discolor the leather. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 869,833 times. (swoon! This is true if you come from a club or if you are independent. Wear a different jacket if the forecast calls for rain. Everyone has their own way of making stitches, so Im not going to say that any one way is right or wrong. Step 3 Simple and versatile, this fast-tacking adhesive dries quickly. Put a small amount of cleaner onto a soft rag or a microfiber cloth. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. To make a stitch, push the needle up through the back of the jacket and out through the front of the patch, as near the edge as you can. This article will educate you on the different types of gaiters and help you choose the right ones based on the kind of Fast shipping and buyer protection. Welcome to H&M, your shopping destination for fashion online. For leather and suede fixes and DIY designs, Aleene's Leather & Suede Glue can become your go-to product. Twill Fabric. Leave it to dry naturally this also airs out the rest of the garment. [] wear every day. Heres how to clean a leather vest the right way: Start by removing any dirt, dust, or debris from the surface of the vest. Harley Davidson Patches Side Lace Up Front Snap Leather Vest with 7 Harley Davidson Patches on back, 2 Pockets. Cut the thread as close as possible to the knot. Always flat. $126.53 (25% off) FREE shipping. Placing a thin cloth between the iron and the patch is safe for the material. That will absorb any and all liquid, if the fabric color is red, that most often is a bleeder color. Most likely Motorcycle Club jacket " Michigan Riders" patches on the back. Immediately dry off your jacket when it gets wet. . Very durable and stylish, dont miss out. ", https://www.cleanipedia.com/gb/materials-surfaces/the-best-leather-cleaning-methods, https://theidleman.com/manual/advice/care-leather-jacket/, http://stylecaster.com/how-to-clean-leather-jacket/, http://www.clothingdictionary.com/How_to_care_for_your_leather_clothing_and_leather_lingerie.htm, http://www.wisebread.com/the-5-best-leather-cleaners, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocsC7ygzLaQ, https://www.leathercult.com/blog/how-to-clean-leather-with-saddle-soap/, http://www.instyle.com/how-tos/how-to-clean-leather-jacket, https://www.reference.com/beauty-fashion/rain-damage-leather-12076696e16c1315, https://www.overstock.com/guides/cleaning-and-care-tips-for-leather-jackets, https://www.overstock.com/guides/how-to-care-for-leather-jackets, http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/cleaning/q-and-a/a21327/smooth-leather-wrinkles-jan07/, (Clean a Leather Jacket). Free shipping. I would also note, that our dryer is totally crappy so it turns slow and doesnt ever heat up, so Im sure once we get a new dryer, Ill be putting it flat to dry. It's best to deal with spills immediately, when possible, especially if it's a liquid like red wine or coffee that might leave permanent stains. After a few minutes, gently pat the leather with a clean cloth to ensure that the leather is dry and ready for the next step. LeatherclubShop. This article has been viewed 80,087 times. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Leather Vest Cowboy & Western Costumes, Snake Western Boots for Women, Regular Size Plains Western Wear Shirts for Men, Regular Size Plains Western Wear Clothing for Men, Faux Leather Lizard for Boys, Wilsons Leather Biker Coats, Jackets & Vests for Men, Leather Vest Cowboy & Western Unisex Costumes, Plains Western Wear Men's Clothes, indicated that people have been getting good results machine-washing leather items (including suede) using Murphys Oil Soap. Never hang a garment with leather pockets to dry. So id stick to the method i share above :). Avoid using natural oils, such as olive and coconut oil, to clean a leather jacket. Expert Interview. Your colors limit you, esp with the fabric being of cotton. Then, push the needle back through the leather right on the outside of the patch. While you can always pay someone to do it for you, sewing patches onto leather vests is easy and can save you money. Dip a rag in and then wring out as much water as you can. Steer clear of DIY cleaning solutions. I have 3 clothes with leather patches and I am scared how to wash this cloth. Its no secret that leather vests can be a pain to clean. Use detergent sparingly, a little goes a long way when you are cleaning leather. Knot the thread tightly, and you're done! Th There is no lace up on the side, making it a simple and unobtrusive coordination. patches I went out and bought a second hand sewing machine at a second hand store for $5.00 and have sewen on around 25 patches on my vest both leather and bluejean material. Why not sew on a patch? Don't fold o scrunch them so as not to damage their shape. The right information doesnt care youre clothed and you wash anywhere, howsoever so your clothes are may be bad. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Leather Punk Vest Waistcoat Vest Top Motorcycle Jackets Coat Plus Size Black. theyre a little dry from time to time, so I put on a little moisturizer. So, if you don't want your patch to be a little stiff, you can have the iron on backing eliminated and once it's sewn on, the patch can flow a bit with the fabric. remain a priority. Suede jackets can be kept clean by dusting them regularly with a hand brush. Hot Leathers The Leader in Motorcycle Apparel Biker shirts, motorcycle patches, USA Made leather jackets, chaps, vests, Helmets, Saddlebags, biker gifts and more! I have a leather coat that's gone moldy in storage, but is precious to me. It's comfortable, made of good-quality leather, and has several pockets for various items. Finally, adhesive removers can dissolve the glue holding the patch in place. You will remove it before you finish sewing the patch. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Sweater:Briar sweater sewing pattern + FREE elbow patch pattern +leather patches tutorial. Browse our full selection of made in USA and imported Spray the solvent on the towel or use a little bit of hand cream on the spot, rub it gently, till you find the spot is gone. Good thing, most leather race suits have removable interiors. Shop the entire collection today. Keep the lining smooth so that it doesn't wrinkle. I avoid sprays, bleach and even my regular laundry detergent and softners. Jul 7, 2013. Many people have attempted to attach patches to leather jackets using leather glue, or other epoxies. Ensure to have tiny and tight stitches that are close together. I am reading your blog and I get the right information about how to wash clothing with leather patches. Step-By-Step Guide to Attach a Patch without SewingFabric GluePatchHot Iron Confederate Biker Vest and Jacket Patches. Find nearby sew patches on leather vest. After im done and the garment is laid flat, i then check whether the patches are aligned correctly and make sure they havent warped or shrunk in the process. At the start of a new year, I like to take inventory of my wardrobe and clear out the pieces I no longer wear. To keep your jacket in good condition, however, youll have to care for the material. Sep 1, 2015 #3 navetsea I'll Lock Up Messages 6,164 Location East Java I have recently washed my leather patch Briar following your instruction and it is still perfect so a belated thank you! One may also ask, can you glue patches to leather? Make sure the material can handle it and do not burn. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. You dont want to look like the bumper of an RV with stickers showing theyve been in all 50 states! Using fabric glue is a fast and straightforward way of applying patches to a leather jacket. Shoulder to cuff Letterman jackets may be a status symbol for high school and college students, but they can be a struggle for parents to clean. This article was co-authored by Susan Stocker. Lay the patch on the vest and center it just below the shoulder blades. The most common problem is the inside liner, often a nylon layer that is loose fitting and moves with your body inside the leather jacket. I talk about the different. Before you sew the patch on, place a piece of rolled up tape on the back of the patch so it will stay in place while you sew. Do not dry leather with a hair dryer or next to a radiator. Please select the number of patches from the menu when ordering. Since i discovered I didn't like the . Lay flat to dry. Some leather cleaners and conditioners contain flammable oils and may put off fumes that are hazardous to breathe. Your email address will not be published. It's supposed to attach patches with no sewing needed. Whether you want to give off a classic Rebel Without a Cause vibe or pay homage to Sons of Anarchy or Mayans, bikers can speak volumes about their style and their roots with an expertly designed motorcycle vest. Hi everyone, time for me to make another good article on biker leather! Always flat. Proper Patch Layout for a Leather Biker Vest - It Still Runs Baby Come Home. Many may not think about it but my tip is: Do not let your leather jacket sit in the sun when not in use. You can also spray a fabric freshener and apply a de-salter. You can now turn your vest right-side out and enjoy your new look. Leather vests are timeless pieces of clothing that can be dressed up or down. New Men's Motorcycle Real Cowhide Leather Vest Adjustable Stylish w/CE Armor, Dual Concealed Carry Gun Pockets Large Back Panel Biker Cruiser Touring Club Riding Vests for Men Black L your bottom half of your stomach exposed in the event of a fall. Here are some tips on how to clean a leather vest. As has been mentioned, the flag patch is First Manufacturing Blaster Motorcycle Leather Vest. Ive shown you how to sew them a few times, (shoulder patch tutorial here, elbow patch tutorialhere), but I know a lot of you felt lost as to how to wash them when youre done. The fabric used in the production of mastaplasta patches is not only supple but is also both soft and strong. So I have to hand wash it using your method. Various sizes and styles of biker patches to put on your leather motorcycle jackets or leather vests or hats. Last Updated: August 10, 2021 8 November 2019. Scrubbing and scouring can wear down the outer surface and cause the dye to fade. Step 1: Put your vest down on the ironing board. When the stain is gone, wet your rag with clean water to blot up any soap in the pile. It made me too nervous and the patch kept moving with all the manhandling I was giving that leather. If you do not have a removable interior, simply air out your vest to get rid of unpleasant odors. Down press the preheated iron on the area covered by the paper/towel. Delicate detergent is better than regular. This will loosen the grip of patch from your jacket or vest so you can remove it easily without damaging the surface of the jacket. Save a good amount of money by following dos and donts of how to clean a leather motorcycle vest. We value all of our biker customers and therefore are proud to offer this category of embroidered patches. Just like a tattoo, it seems like a good idea at the time, but you might change your mind later. This style club vest is perfect for clubs who do not need to worry about wearing a vest over jackets. If they are adequately applied using the right amount of heat and for the right amount of heat. This vest was created for the ultra clean look with a zipper, solid back and front panels motorcycle club vest and what is called an open collar. Small circular movements usually work best. Apply a small amount of conditioner to a clean, dry cloth, and rub it into the surface of the vest. The official Levi's US website has the best selection of Levi's jeans, jackets, and clothing for men, women, and kids. Be sure to leave the jacket inside out until the de-salter has completely dried. Learn more Embroidered patches are a great way to make your leather vest stand out from the rest. I Just Did a Major Closet Clean OutThe 3 Unexpected Items I'll Never Purge. Recommended Reading: Advanced Sewing and Pattern Drafting, Softspots Womens Arden Loafers, Briar Leather, 8 B(M) Us | WWW.PRODUCTSIN.COM. Sign up for wikiHow's weekly email newsletter. A suede brush will work better on small areas, like the cuffs and collar, while a sponge can be used for larger areas. Put one patch in your cart and when you checkout you will see the additional FREE PATCH was added! Allow the jacket to dry the same way you did after it was cleaned naturally. Pull the thread to tighten the stitch. Stick that on the back of the patch and press it tight. 8" patch fits right underneath it. Any media in the public domain or obtained through a Creative Commons License will be deliberately marked as such. However, I found a place that does totally custom leather jackets. http://leathersupreme.com/how-to-put-on-patches-for-leather-jackets/, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_rBQK7kjUY&feature=youtu.be&t=13s, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_rBQK7kjUY&feature=youtu.be&t=1m4s, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_rBQK7kjUY&feature=youtu.be&t=2m3s, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_rBQK7kjUY&feature=youtu.be&t=2m35s, https://www.craftsy.com/blog/2013/10/tips-for-sewing-with-leather/, coudre des pices de tissu sur une veste en cuir. Turn your vest or jacket inside out and spray thoroughly. Once the surface is clean, its time to move on to the next step. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. xoxo. Finally, you'll want to protect the vest from future damage. First, youll want to choose the location for your patch. $7.00. Would you pleased to know that its actually really easy? To iron your patch on yourself: Preheat your iron to 325-335 degrees. LIMITED TIME! Light colored leather may get discolored doing this, or darker. The best way Ive found to hold a leather jacket patch in place until youve made some stitches around it is use common scotch tape looped around so its double sided. Leather Vest American Flag Distress Brown Classic Vest Denim Vest Leather Men Vest Biker vest Motorcycle Vest Men Waistcoat Biker Vest. how to clean patches on a leather vest. Whether you choose a whipstitch or a running stitch is up to you. This patch should be centered on the back of the leather vest. I treat my clothing with leather patches the same way as i would treat any other delicate fabric i handwash using this process. Whether you are a motorcycle rider or not, you may tend to wear one ever so often. Once youve decided, lay your vest out flat. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Gently apply the leather cleaner based on how the specific cleaner instructions guide. Fill a small bowl with warm water and mix in a drop or two of mild dish liquid or neutral soap, then dip in the corner of a clean, soft . But if you cant, try to keep the lining smooth and centered so it does not bind or tear when you put it on and start moving around. Leather cleaners are formulated to get the job done with minimal effort, but you may have to apply the cleaner several times if the jacket is very dingy. She gets really excited about design details and is always trying to add way too many variations to our patterns. Shop Women's Guillaume Black Brown Size S Leather Jackets at a discounted price at Poshmark. Use a cotton with the solution and gently swab directly on the stain and soak in water. To sew patches on a leather vest, you'll need tape, a leather needle, and 100 percent nylon or polyester thread. Also, it will not soak through or stain leathers and suede materials. I am thinking in mind washing time do not destroy leather patch. If you do i will yell at you, ok? If this is a one-time task, sewing the patch by hand would be your best option. Sep 1, 2015. Practice your stitches on a piece of scrap leather, if possible. Free shipping. This club-style vest Read More Slim-fit jacket in suede with logo patch - Light Beige Leather Jackets from HUGO for Men in the official HUGO BOSS Online Store free shipping We offer quality styles at the best price and in a sustainable way. Unlike other types of clothing, you wont be able to simply pop your leather jacket in the washing machine, since this can make it shrink, crack, and warp. Some are spray on and others are to be applied with a cloth. [1] We use cookies to make wikiHow great. This way, the knot won't be visible. Place the patch on the vest where you want it, and use a pencil or pen to mark the outline of the patch. Hand wash them gently and do not rub too much. Submerge the jacket in the clean water to remove all of the soapy solution. Going Fast: Shorts & Pants at great prices. Wring the cloth. Experiences? 2. You have the ability to get creative with where you put them, just be aware of fabrics that could get damaged from heat if ironed on. They are likely to last a good amount of time, even after washing. But if y. The most common solution proposed was to stitch another larger patch onto the jacket to cover the holes of the one you removed! Thread your. ", lifeless. How To Shrink Your Motorcycle Leather Jacket: Top Hacks. References. But if they are cleaned carefully in the right way, they will stay for much longer. Finally, youll want to protect the vest from future damage. YAY!!! Arden Shoes Products Softspots Arden Women's Moccasins Leather Briar, 8 B (M) Us Rel = Pillow Top footbed with memory fo8 B (M) Us []. If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support us in helping more readers like you. You will remove it before you finish sewing the patch. Super cool mens black Blauer USA lightweight biker style Jacket Embroidered Bauer patch shield on left sleeve Top flap pockets and two lower slit pockets Button cuffs 2 black embossed press studs on neck strap Side zips Fully lined with Blauer printed fabric Size XL Length 25.5. Do not tumble dry your leather jacket or vest. Enter a location to find a nearby sew patches on leather vest. Custom Embroidery Patches provide a long life! If you have any questions or tips to add let me know in the comments! Today Special - Extra $20 OFF + Free Expedite Shipping - Code: WN20. I know some places say you can find glue to put your patch on, but there always seems to be a problem with that. Do not use cotton thread, as the tannin in the leather will degrade it over time. The heat and moisture will relax the wrinkles naturally. Once the cleaner has been applied, let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it off with a clean, dry cloth. This may need a few extra dips into the soapy water. Official Sturgis Motorcycle Rally merchandise and American Made leather products. Meg is the Founder and Creative Director of Megan Nielsen Patterns, and is constantly dreaming up ideas for new sewing patterns and ways to make your sewing journey more enjoyable! Here are the top six leather glues: Shoe Goo Repair Adhesive, Clear, 3.7-Ounce Tube, for Repairing Worn Shoes or Boots 2 fl oz Clear E6000 237032 Craft Adhesive Step 5. The best way to remove iron-on patches is to use a careful application of heat by applying an iron or hairdryer to remelt the adhesive. Thank you. And while they make you cool on any day, they get exposed to harsh elements that may speed up wear and tear. every student, every classroom, every day; sioux city cream soda bottle; the locker fenelon falls menu; hillcrest swimming lessons registration date Next, cut a piece of thread thats about 18 inches long. Repeat the steps until the stain is removed. that kid is cute hehehe). obsession!). Ideally, you should waterproof a leather jacket as soon as you get it. You may be able to find these sewing machines in stores that specialize in leather working tools or sewing machines. How To Safely Clean Leather Motorcycle Pants Tips And Tricks, How To Clean A Leather Motorcycle Vest: Dos And Dont For Proper Care, How To Break In Your New Leather Motorcycle Jacket: Easy Tips For Comfort, How To Sew Patches On A Leather Motorcycle Jacket, How To Waterproof Your Motorcycle Leather Jacket. If you plan to sew on lots of patches, or make a business out of it, consider investing in a leather sewing machine. ", a number of ways to fix it up and maybe wear it again. Put a good ten to fifteen centimeters (4 to 6 inches) of the distance between the can of spray adhesive and the patch you're working on before shaking it. Do not machine wash your leather jacket and vest. Cleaning and maintaining leather garments can be costly, especially if youre not keen on regularly cleaning off dust and stains. Add about two teaspoons of liquid dish detergent and stir until the soap is completely dissolved. You can do this by wiping it down with a clean, dry cloth. Then go over the whole outer shell of the jacket. Once the conditioner has been applied, let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it off with a clean, dry cloth. June 16, 2022. Official Sturgis Motorcycle Rally merchandise and American Made leather products. Thoughts? Be sure to follow the directions on the cleaner, and apply it evenly across the surface of the vest. how to clean patches on a leather vest how to clean patches on a leather vest . All we see hides something else we want to see. Ready-to-Wear. Was: $26.00. If it's an iron on, don't destroy your leather garment with that much intense heat. Now you might think well, if I dont like it I can always just take it off right? Back. You won't be able to redo your patch, because the holes caused by the stitching are permanent. Sew or iron them onto the front of your vest or sleeves of your jacket. Im so happy that your leather patched Briar washed up nicely!! Forever 21 is your one-stop shop for the latest fashion styles and trends in Women's Clothing! CA License # A-588676-HAZ / DIR Contractor Registration #1000009744 yay! So Im not going to recommend you glue it on. Be sure to follow the directions on the protectant, and apply it evenly across the surface of the vest. These can give your jacket a deceptive shine, but in reality they can oversaturate the leather, making it feel greasy and causing it to split. Also, never ever tumble dry leather. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/33\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/33\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-1.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/7e\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/7e\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-2.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/72\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/72\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-3.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/85\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/85\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-4.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/bc\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/bc\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-5.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/11\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/11\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-6.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-7.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a7\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a7\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-8.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c3\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c3\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-9.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/06\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/06\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-10.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c0\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c0\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-11.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/23\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-12.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-12.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/23\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-12.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-12.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/cd\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-13.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-13.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/cd\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-13.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-13.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6a\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-14.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-14.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6a\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-14.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-14.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0b\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-15.jpg\/v4-460px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-15.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0b\/Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-15.jpg\/aid9542750-v4-728px-Sew-Patches-on-a-Leather-Vest-Step-15.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"