Issues Linking Child's Stadia Account to Bungie Cross-Save. It then asks for his google credentials. The final step of the process is actually linking Steam to the user's Bungie.net account. Can I add my Microsoft account to my stadia cross play? Full cross-progression is supported in Destiny 2, thanks to the Bungie.net account system. You can send requests on PlayStation, PC, and Xbox, but first youll need to know the persons Bungie name. Got a free Stadia from my ISP. It's luckily a straightforward and simple process, but there are some eccentricities to the process. I'm guessing the issue is due to his, account being a 'minor' or child account. I go to Bungie.net, log in, then click Cross Save. Be sure to check out our Destiny 2 beginners guide. While Bungie said it would continue to support Stadia, insiders did not know if the merger would affect plans between Google and Bungie. Scroll to the bottom and click "I Agree." But when the trial ends, I was only going to keep my account and have them play on it. I have all of his permissions, granted. Still not working About to buy an Xbox Series X instead of putting any money behind this. Last, the fact that I ordered another one..It's essentially an exchange. And thirdly, all of a player's Silver will carry over to Steam. After visiting this site, click on the large "Get Started" button. Question: What happens if I dont transfer my data to Steam? Follow the steps given below to begin the process with Bungie, and then log in to both Battle.net and Steam to complete the operation. If the user returns to the main transfer page on Bungie.net a message saying "My Transfer Details" will be shown. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. It will be just to the right of the Globe icon which lets you pick your display language for the site. Help Page: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/link-your-console-accounts/Link: https://stadia.google.com/linkaccount#EA #stadia To begin this process, go to the Bungie.net website and login to your Bungie account. Would be nice if we got an official response Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Destiny 2 Stadia Guide. I wish I had created his account as if he were 18 yrs old (he's 11). Copyright 2021 Android Headlines. I provided the ok in Stadia with a flip of a switch. And it worked perfectly. Use our guide above to start the transfer process. Even though I have his permissions/restrictions maxed out. Click "Link Steam" to move forward. Below are the most commonly asked questions. Sign up to receive the latest Android News every weekday: Independent, Expert Android News You Can Trust, Since 2010. Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment. Wow, doesn't sound easily fixable. Additionally, you can also send out Bungie friend requests from within Destiny 2. Hogwarts Legacy: how to pick locks and upgrade with Demiguise statues, Hogwarts Legacy: how to upgrade your inventory space. How To Use Crossplay In Destiny 2 On Stadia. How to log into the account: Once you have accessed the Bungie Code Redemption Site, you will then be asked to log into your Bungie.net account.You can do so by entering your username and . Only they have the power to manually link/unlink something. Most users will already have Battle.net accounts linked, since most users logged onto Bungie.net using. First, there are a few important disclaimers to keep in mind before you go through with activating cross-save for your account: Shortly after agreeing, youll be able to access your account from the new platforms, assuming youve purchased Destiny 2 to play on them. WTF. Today's tech news, curated and condensed for your inbox. I did not let him play Destiny 2, on his Stadia b/c you have to complete Cross Save before you play if you want your, characters brought over. This text message prompts the user to open their Blizzard authenticator app and then press "Approve" to verify the login. Does ANYONE know of ANY way to get that ghost Stadia account off my Cross Save without having to authenticate, or any work around where I can override the old account with the new one? That might include your PSN account, Xbox Live account, Battle.net. Why is there still no fix for this almost 6 months later, I'm beginning to think that Google's Family Controls are broken. 01Link your accounts 02Choose your characters 03Profit! Step 1: Head to the Bungie website to begin the transfer. Cookie Notice That's effectively everything in-game. Bungie also clarifies that Destiny 2 players on PC can go ahead and pre-order Shadowkeep or the Digitial Deluxe Edition of Shadowkeep on Steam now if they want. I made a Stadia account to do the free trial that included Forsaken and Shadowkeep, and the account was (account)#0001 (for example). Same problem! There is a form to submit. I enter his, google email, click next, then enter password I get a message "Couldn't Sign You In", and says "Looks like your Google account can't go there." Once that process is done, when you go to the Cross Save menu option again youll be greeted with multiple account options, one of them should be Steam. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. If the Steam account has 2-factor security, they'll receive a text message with a 5-digit code that will have to be typed in. Theres also an option for Stadia, and choose to authenticate that as well. It was frustrating needing to 'ok' each game in Family Link, sending email permissions to my account per game is taxing. Google says they have no way to change the number to my old number (I asked) and Bungie says they have no way of removing an account without authenticating it first. Considering the effort that I put into figuring this out so my son could play, I really think they'll do the right thing. There doesn't appear to be any fine print or warnings here. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Loading, please wait. Stadia Cross Save Troubleshooting Guide. This information will remain available to players. I.E. Join in on the conversation with your fellow Stadians. The real problem looks like Bungie never gave themselves the power to unlink an account. I have no issues to share my games with my kid.We only didn't manage to link to Bungies Cross-Save. It also asks you to agree to terms that outline what Bungie is going to be doing with your data and affirm that youre giving the company the right to do so. When I log into Bungie and attempt to link Stadia account for Cross Save, I get an error.His google account is part of a Family Group via Google Family Link. / Sign up for Verge Deals to get deals on products we've tested sent to your inbox daily. Yup. This happens even if players have already associated their Bungie.net account with their Battle.net account. By Cameron Faulkner and Alice Newcome-Beill. I'm having a similar issue. It might not seem like it from the start, but Hogwarts Legacy is full of loot to collect. But since no one cares about Stadia and so few people have had this issue, itll never get fixed. While the process of transferring your data might seem intimidating, it is actually quite simple. The issue then becomes finding a way to assign their Bungie.net accounts to YOUR Stadia account so they can then have access. I could delete his google accountand then redo it with a birth year of 2000 but, again, the Stadia activation code is tied tohis current child account and you can't undo that. Users will next be able to login to steam with their username and password. Rather than resort to selling or breaking down old gear to get new sets, here's how you can increase your inventory space in Hogwarts Legacy. Create a Stadia account. Click to search for that person, then an option till pop up to send that person a request. Follow this guide, and well have you back to exploring the skies in no time. These minigames can be tricky, so here's how they work so you can overcome any barrier in your way. I was wondering if there was any way now to re-link my Blizzard account for use within Destiny 2, or if Im just shit outta luck. From the user's Bungie.net account settings, go to the "Accounts & Linking" section. Go to bungie.net and create your account using your Battle Net Once an account is created, you can click on your profile icon in the top right to open up a menu, go to Cross Save From there you'll be able to enable cross save for Destiny by migrating it into Steam. And once they accept it, you will be able to see them in your friends list whenever you go to the roster screen in Destiny 2. Question: What information from Destiny 2 will transfer to Steam? What I did was sign into Bungie with my Stadia account and then link it to my main account (PS for me) and then it brought me to the same cross-save screen, except everything was kosher and corrected! After logging in, users will be given a message telling them that they must link a Blizzard account before continuing. On the Invite screen in-game, you can. Short version is I tried the free trial of Stadia to play Destiny 2. So to send a friend request in-game, youll have to be logged into Destiny 2 on another platform like PlayStation, Xbox, or Steam. Step 7: A checkmark will confirm that your information has been transferred. One for myself and two for my kids, so that we can play Destiny 2 together. If you want to switch your account, you will need to disable Cross Save first, and then you can go to your Settings > Accounts and Linking to change them. Also I would like to be able to decide on a game by game basis to allow games rated older than my child's rating. Theres simply no option to search for a Bungie name in the menu at this time. So the only way round this is to not declare your child a minor, is that right? Any help related to Cross Save and authentication of a Stadia account would bemuch appreciated. But it's not like players will be able to tell, since they won't be able to download and install Destiny 2 through steam until their purchase has been transferred. Multiple people said they cant force an unlink, that you've got to be able to authenticate first. I would really like the option to create a Bungie.net account for my son, so he can use the Destiny companion app. Just like in the books, there are handy ways of getting around that are unavailable to us muggles. {{ The idea behind the process is rather simple. Bungie does note that characters and Silver will transfer prior to Destiny purchases. Click the "Get Started" button once again, from here. Bungie begins to allow Destiny 2 players on PC to prep their accounts for transfer from Battle.net to Steam, but it's a bit of a process. Couldnt use it unless I deleted my trial account. Select Stadia and once the page loads up, move on. Visit the Roster screen in-game on the same platform as your friend, then request them as a Bungie Friend for them to then appear across all platforms. Bungie.net will be able to store all of their account data on the website, updated all the way through October 1. `#${standardizeBungieGlobalCode(userDetail.user.cachedBungieGlobalDisplayNameCode)}` : ""}`}}. So the issue is most certainly tied to youth/minor accounts. There are a few games like Destiny 2 or Division 2 that supports cross play, but you need to authenticate with respective provider (Bungie and Ubisoft) Hi there. Comment Reply Start Topic. Please advise how to solve. Yeah, thats what it seems like. If the Steam login prompt does pop up, then continue with the process. Stadia is the client, not the Destiny server. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Bungie Help Platform Support Stadia Save Your Stadia Characters On January 18, 2023, Google Stadia servers will be shut down and Destiny 2 will no longer be available to play on the platform. So youll need to send Bungie friend requests to any friend through the platform that they play on. Issue comes when I click Link Account on the Stadia box. Basically all you need to do is log in at Bungie.net , go to your profile/settings, and link all of your . Step 1: Head to the Bungie website to begin the transfer. Yes, you can change the accounts you have linked to your Bungie profile; however, you can't do so while Cross Save is active. Just starting your Destiny 2 journey? How to use Xbox PC Game Pass on your Windows PC, How to play Steam games in any room of your house, How to enable cross-save with your Destiny 2 data, How to connect your Xbox controller to a PC or phone and swap back to your console. Tried to lay everything out in thesedetails. The official transfer of accounts won't occur until October 1, but Bungie is encouraging players to link their accounts now. @MommadrumThe Stadia app doesn't support cross play login with other platform. I Prefer to control permissions like game access and account access instead of Google deciding for me. I specifically ASKED the Google guy BEFORE we started the deletion process if I could relink Destiny 2 to my Stadia account and he was like of course. Click it. It's an issue on Bungie's end. Alas, a Family Link email address is a no-go on Bungie, as far as I can tell. Please try again later. To play with friends on Stadia they will need to show up in your friends list in Destiny 2. I'm, guessing I'd have no issues had I done that. I go to Bungie.net, log in, then click Cross Save. Destiny 2 is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. I have all of his permissions granted. While that sounds amazingly convenient, it wouldn't exactly be very much fun for a game. In the end, the data is stored by them. Then just wait for them to accept it. I enter his google email, click next, then enter password I get a message "Couldn't Sign You In" and says "Looks . Save Your Characters - Activate Cross Save Apologies if formatting of message is screwed up. Cancel This post may contain affiliate links. I will check it out. But cant link my new account to my Cross Save because the old ones still attached, and cant deactivate Cross Save because I need to authenticate the account but it no longer exists. Disabling Cross Save for any reason results in having to wait 90 days before being able to enable it again. Youll be asked to select which platform youre logging in with.