1 2 . The SYMPTOMS: Certain Youtube content blocked. /ca 1.0 To moderate a quiz for one student, locate the student and click the Edit icon [1]. Learn about how can do problems, can help you always ask you help from reverso context: 4. I graded a video quiz I did for them. .wpb_animate_when_almost_visible { opacity: 1; }. window.RSIW : pw; If youre looking for a place to start, just type in Storyline Online in Edpuzzles search bar to get access to some amazing childrens books read by celebrities. Shaq Dancing Gif, @=q}:7. vertical-align: -0.1em !important; #toplevel_page_laborator_options .wp-menu-image { n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n; for (var i in nl) if (sl>nl[i] && nl[i]>0) { sl = nl[i]; ix=i;} This completed an edpuzzle over 20 minutes long in about a minute since I had to answer the questions when they came. Comments cannot be cast by https: // www.edpuzzle.com (59) 400,000+ users to them! how to restart an edpuzzle as a student hackdoes the platform have jump scares. Go Live to Energize Your Class. /CA 1.0 Quaker Parrot Vs Sun Conure. share code immediately, edpuzzle.com! A free online platform that allows you to share interactive video lessons with your students, Edpuzzle has been beloved by elementary teachers for over 5 years now. One huge advantage to the flipped classroom is allowing parents to take a more active role in their childrens learning. IXL is personalized learning! I graded a video quiz I did for them. ~"W=cgeKun(r;jy[G Rb>i_5y`|RKfa)Mhs_9#:=343Iq79r! Autore dell'articolo: Articolo pubblicato: 16/06/2022 Categoria dell'articolo: nietzsche quotes in german with translation Commenti dell'articolo: elasticsearch date histogram sub aggregation elasticsearch date histogram sub aggregation Source . jQuery && jQuery( function( $ ) { Go to to Gradebook and click on the 3 dots next to the assignment name. Upload your own videos, or find videos to use in your assignment. education I created a screencast showing them what they needed to do, put it in EdPuzzle and every time I wanted them to stop and do something I put a question with two choices: And then I had a nice little data set of who had followed my directions With Edpuzzle, teachers can make any video their lesson. margin: 0 .07em !important; Bhagat Singh Learner-centered Prevent skipping and provide instant feedback on student responses. Start using Edpuzzle, stop boring classes in their tracks. /SMask /None>> if(window.rs_init_css===undefined) window.rs_init_css = document.head.appendChild(document.createElement("style")); We also know the only way you truly understand a subject is allowing you more time to study, how to reflective writing. [CDATA[ */ The SYMPTOMS: Certain Youtube content blocked. Johnson Military Outboard, students will allow them to engage with Edpuzzle wherever they are. Click the My Classes tab in the top right corner. First, check to make sure that Caps Lock isn't on, because passwords are case-sensitive. To reset a student's password or edit a student's name on Edpuzzle, follow these steps: Reset password. None of the students can log on either. 0 : e.rl[i]; background-size: 16px !important; window.innerHeight : window.RSIH; Embed code which is available on a content source page (e.g. Of course you can use edtech for individual work, but you can also engage your class as a group with Edpuzzle. The /r parameter specifies that it should restart the computer instead of just shut it down (which is what happens when /s is used). #toplevel_page_laborator_options .wp-menu-image:before { And what if the kids break some of your new, very expensive equipment? /Title () Click on the "Progress" tab. Click the "Assignments" link at the top of the site. } !1AQa"q2#BR$3br 1 0 obj You can rest easy, however, knowing that we are obsessed with keeping you safe and dispelling your concerns. endobj if(e.layout==="fullscreen" || e.l==="fullscreen") Preview how to describe people on Edpuzzle - Students need to watch the video assigned by the teacher - Meanwhile, they must answer all the questions in the video. Restart your computer via the Power button. This tip tackles the issue of not having enough devices for all of your students. To hack a CCTV camera is really necessary to have such basic information. You can also filter students in your course by using the Search People field [2]. How to restart an edpuzzle as a. Click on the "my classes" tab. For example, for science, you could start with a video lesson on the water cycle, then have students create and label their own water cycle illustrations, and finally finish up with a gallery walk, so students can observe their classmates work. justise winslow hip replacement surgery; what stores take venmo scan. So, Ive created a HACK to have an EdPuzzle like experience. >> %PDF-1.4 Features: Unblocked Games Edpuzzle Hack Quizizz Hack Kahoot Hack Blooket Hack Classkick Hack .And More! document.getElementById(e.c).height = newh+"px"; You can read up more about cookies here. box-shadow: none !important; 14 comments. Make sure your students come out to understand the topics, hacking everything engagement again! Inspire innovation and watch their learning skyrocket! #toplevel_page_laborator_options .wp-menu-image img { Open the edpuzzle on your computer in google. If thats the case, then the station rotation model is your perfect option. Have a question about using Canvas? Here you can change your username or. w !1AQaq"2B #3Rbr Click on the "Progress" tab. /* =pw ? Create Student Account. $4%&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz ? Then there are several small steps you need to do. 0 : e.tabw; } Gator Joe's Phone Number, var wc_add_to_cart_params = {"ajax_url":"\/wp-admin\/admin-ajax.php","wc_ajax_url":"\/?wc-ajax=%%endpoint%%","i18n_view_cart":"\u041f\u0440\u043e\u0441\u043c\u043e\u0442\u0440 \u043a\u043e\u0440\u0437\u0438\u043d\u044b","cart_url":"https:\/\/www.iplus39.com\/cart\/","is_cart":"","cart_redirect_after_add":"no"}; 0 : parseInt(e.thumbhide); .laborator-admin-bar-menu { Of course you can use edtech for individual work, but you can also engage your class as a group with Edpuzzle. Some examples of student projects include asking your students to record videos of themselves reciting a poem theyve memorized, reading a childrens book (which you can share with lower grade levels for storytime), dressing up as a historical figure and talking about their lives, filming an intro about themselves at back-to-school time, explaining how to do a math problem, and the list goes on! You will then be prompted to choose which students should be given retakes. .lab_wpb_banner_2 .centered {background: #FFF;color: #222;}.lab_wpb_banner_2 .centered span {color: #222 !important;}.lab_wpb_banner_2 .centered .line-bottom {color: #777 !important;text-transform: uppercase;margin-top: 5px;font-size: 12px !important;}.lab_wpb_banner_2.banner-type-2 .title .divider {display: none;}.home.oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .top-menu.main-menu-top {background: #F8F6F7;}.oxygen-top-menu>.wrapper>.top-menu.main-menu-top .main-menu-env>.nav>li.has-sub:hover>a {background: #FFF;}.shop .items .item-wrapper .item .description .divider {margin-bottom: 20px;width:20px;}.shop .items .item-wrapper .item .description .title {font-size: 18px;}.laborator-woocommerce .product-single .white-row {border-left: none;}.shop .items .item-wrapper .item .description {padding-top: 30px;}.shop .items .item-wrapper .item .description .type {text-transform: uppercase !important;}.summary.entry-summary {padding-left: 20px;}.blog .blog-post .blog_content {padding-left: 40px !important;}.page-container .lab_wpb_blog_posts .blog-posts .blog-post.block-image .image, .page-container .lab_wpb_blog_posts .blog-posts .blog-post.block-image .post {padding: 0px;margin-bottom:30px;border: none;}.laborator-woocommerce .product-single .entry-summary .product-top-nav {display: none;}.page-container .lab_wpb_blog_posts .blog-posts .blog-post.block-image .post {padding: 0 20px;}.banner {padding: 0px;}span.price {text-decoration: none;}.shop_sidebar .sidebar {padding: 0px;}.lab_wpb_testimonials {padding: 0px;}.summary.entry-summary {padding-top: 30px;padding-left:40px;}.laborator-woocommerce .product-single .product-left-info .product-images .thumbnails .product-thumb span {border: none;}.blog .blog-post .blog_content h2 a {text-transform: uppercase;}.blog .blog-post .blog_content .post-meta {padding: 15px;background: rgba(238, 238, 238, 0.33);border: none;}.blog .single_post .post_details>h1 {font-size: 27px;}.block-pad {padding: 30px 0;}.white-block.block-pad.contact-store{padding: 30px;}.copyright_text { margin-bottom: 40px;}footer .footer_main .footer-nav ul {margin-top: 20px;}footer .footer_main .footer-nav ul li a {text-transform: uppercase;}.laborator-woocommerce .checkout-block-padd {background: #EEE !important;}.share-post .share-post-links a, .page-container .wpb_tabs.wpb_content_element .wpb_tour_tabs_wrapper .wpb_tab, .page-container .wpb_tabs.wpb_content_element .wpb_tour_tabs_wrapper .wpb_tabs_nav li.ui-state-active {background: #EEE;}.search-results-header .row {padding: 30px 0;}.laborator-woocommerce .myaccount-env .col-md-12>h2, .laborator-woocommerce .myaccount-env .col-md-12>h2+p {background: #EEE;}.cart-env .cart-totals, .cart-env .cart-item-row {background: #FAFAFA;}footer.footer_widgets ul li a:hover {color: #b0976d;}.shop div.cart_totals table .order-total td {color: #b0976d;}.laborator-woocommerce .product-single .woocommerce-tabs #reviews #review_form form {background: #FFF;}.widget_product_search input[type=submit], .widget_search input[type=submit] {background: #B0976D;}.widget_product_search input[type=submit]:hover, .widget_search input[type=submit]:hover {background: #a58b60;}.price_slider_wrapper .price_slider_amount .button:hover {background: #a58b60;}.borderless .button_outer {border: none;}.footer_main .col-md-12, .footer_main .col-sm-12,.footer_main .col-sm-6 {padding: 0px;}.laborator-woocommerce .product-single .product-left-info .product-images #main-image-slider .owl-wrapper-outer {border: none;}.oxygen-top-menu>.wrapper>.main .laborator-woocommerce .product-single .white-row {padding-left: 0px;padding-right: 0px;}.oxygen-top-menu>.wrapper>.main .laborator-woocommerce .product-single .white-row .col-sm-6 {padding-left: 0px;}.laborator-woocommerce .product-single .woocommerce-tabs {margin-left:-15px;border: none;}.laborator-woocommerce .product-single .entry-summary div[itemprop=description] p {font-size: 14px;}.laborator-woocommerce .product-single .woocommerce-tabs .description-tab>p:last-child {font-size: 14px;}.shop_sidebar .sidebar ul li a {font-size: 14px;}.page-container .lab_wpb_blog_posts .blog-posts .blog-post .image a .hover-overlay {background: rgba(255,255,255,0.75);}.page-container .lab_wpb_blog_posts .blog-posts .blog-post .image a .hover-readmore {color: #222;text-transform: uppercase;font-size: 12px;}.blog .blog-post .blog-img.hover-effect a .hover {background: rgba(255,255,255,0.75);}.blog .blog-post .blog-img.hover-effect a .hover:after { color: #FFF ; }a:hover, a:focus { color: #B0976D; }.blog .blog-post .blog-img.hover-effect a .hover em {color: #222;text-transform: uppercase;font-size: 12px;}.blog .blog-post .blog-img.hover-effect a .hover:after {border-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.7);}.laborator-woocommerce #wl-wrapper .wishlist_table tbody tr td {border-bottom: 1px solid #eee;}.laborator-woocommerce #wl-wrapper .my-lists-table thead tr td, .laborator-woocommerce #wl-wrapper .my-lists-table thead tr th {font-size: 14px;}.woocommerce table.wishlist_table {font-size: 14px;}.laborator-woocommerce .product-single .entry-summary .share-product li a { background: #ccc;}.laborator-woocommerce .form-row.terms { padding: 5px 0px;}.cart-env .coupon input[name=coupon_code] { background: #F4F4F4;}.lab_wpb_lookbook_carousel .lookbook-carousel .product-item:hover .lookbook-hover-info {background: rgba(255,255,255,0.7) !important;color: #333 !important;}.lab_wpb_lookbook_carousel .lookbook-carousel .product-item .lookbook-hover-info .lookbook-inner-content a {color: #333 !important;}.lab_wpb_lookbook_carousel .lookbook-carousel .product-item .lookbook-hover-info .lookbook-inner-content .price-and-add-to-cart .price {color: #333;}.lab_wpb_lookbook_carousel .lookbook-carousel .product-item .lookbook-hover-info .lookbook-inner-content .divider {background: #333;}footer .footer_main .payment-methods li .payment-slide .hover-img, footer .footer_main .payment-methods li .payment-slide .normal-img { height: 24px;} .woocommerce-product-gallery{ opacity: 1 !important; } Enter the class code provided by your teacher and then click the "Find class" button. /* lg?9:1*~(9^f/ zoJ>"g^Z Ms|(?r yO9 sH|:1LM 1L?{ Epic poetry term paper now this new method is the best and only working way. Select "Reset student progress" from the drop-down menu. stream /Width 625 var njt_gdpr_data_rectification = {"ajaxurl":"https:\/\/www.iplus39.com\/wp-admin\/admin-ajax.php","nonce":"956cb2dae4"}; Essay on Coronavirus and Coronavirus Symptoms e.gw : [e.gw]; Skip edpuzzle hack raw edpuzzle.js this file contains bidirectional unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. Looking for ways to use edtech with your younger students but dont know where to start? Into lesson creation process, with only a few limitations while teaching a very tool. } At the moment, you can only have one attempt at the questions during a video lesson. I am assuming the quiz is a Google Form, and if so, then you must ensure that the quiz settings is not limited to one response for a user. After the . 7) 4 0 obj background-size: 16px !important; e.thumbh = e.thumbh===undefined ? newh = Math.max(e.mh,window.RSIH); /* */ To delete a student's quiz submission and allow them to retake a Quiz: Go to the Classes tab at the top panel > Progress. But bringing technology into an elementary classroom can be overwhelming. Since Edpuzzle allows you to search its incredible library of content including everything YouTube has to offer, you can search for the story of your choice, and save your voice in the process! Avoid Edpuzzle hack cheats for your own safety, choose our tips and advices confirmed by pro players, testers and users like you. Students will only have the option to "Copy Link" on assignments. Clyde High School Athletic Director, >. Embed code which is available on a content source page (e.g. display: none; var njt_gdpr_term = {"ajaxurl":"https:\/\/www.iplus39.com\/wp-admin\/admin-ajax.php","nonce":"8e7abffe23"}; I was able to pull it all up earlier but now I keep getting the "504 Bad Gateway" message. 14 Jun. !function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s){if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod? Flipgrid & Edpuzzle Ruth O. Empower every voice. Module 5: Create your own videos 3 videos, 15 minutes. /* =pw ? To reset a student's password or edit a student's name on Edpuzzle, follow these steps: Reset password. Then, give students the assignment by showing them the student instructions for completing assignments in EDpuzzle. None of the students can log on either. How to adjust a student's developmental level for the diagnostic. That means that all your students have to do is enter your class and start watching their video lessons. If you're sure you're using the right password but still can't sign in, you may need to reset your Microsoft Account password With Edpuzzle, teachers can make any video their lesson . 0 : e.thumbw; } catch(e){ How to change your answer on edpuzzle as a student With the Edpuzzle app, your students can benefit from involuntary learning wherever they go! Preview how to describe people on Edpuzzle - Students need to watch the video assigned by the teacher - Meanwhile, they must answer all the questions in the video. Watch these tutorials to make the most of your Kahoot! Teachers can embed questions within the video, keep track of who has watched the videos, and provide feedback all within the program. #toplevel_page_laborator_options:hover .wp-menu-image, #toplevel_page_laborator_options.wp-has-current-submenu .wp-menu-image { If you forgot the password you use to sign in to services like Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive, and Xbox Live you might need to reset it. When you're done, you can make your final changes and save the video. Hack #4: EdPuzzle Embedding. Is being vegetarian the way to go for the world? display: none; For teachers, Edpuzzle allows you to make any video your lesson. Select the class the student is in. 4 0 obj %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz June 1, 2022. by srum physiologique maison. Students will only have the option to "Copy Link" on assignments. You can also decide whether you want your students to watch all together in live mode or watch individually for self-paced learning. /* ]]> */ .primary-font, body, p, .single-post #comments .comment-body .comment-content { font-family: "'Rubik', sans-serif", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; } .heading-font, .dropdown, .select-wrapper .select-placeholder, .contact-store .address-content p, .nav, .navbar-blue, .top-first .left-widget, body h1, body h2, body h3, body h4, body h5, body h6, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, h7, a, label, th, .oswald, .banner .button_outer .button_inner .banner-content strong, nav.pagination .nav-links .page-numbers, footer.footer_widgets .widget_laborator_subscribe #subscribe_now, footer.footer_widgets .widget_search #searchsubmit, footer .footer_main .footer-nav ul li a, footer .footer_main .footer-columns, .header-cart .cart-items .no-items, .header-cart .cart-items .woocommerce-mini-cart__empty-message, .header-cart .cart-items .cart-item .details .price-quantity, .search-results-header .row .search-box input, .sidebar h3, .widget_recent_reviews .product_list_widget li .reviewer, .price_slider_wrapper .price_slider_amount .button, .widget_shopping_cart_content .buttons .button, .blog .blog-post .blog_content h2, .blog .blog-post .blog_content .post-meta .blog_date, .blog .single_post .post_img .loading, .blog .single_post .post_details .author_text, .blog .single_post .post-content h1, .blog .single_post .post-content h2, .blog .single_post .post-content h3, .blog .single_post .post-content h4, .blog .single_post .post-content h5, .blog .single_post .post-content blockquote, .blog .single_post .post-content blockquote p, .blog .single_post .post-content blockquote cite, .single-post #comments h3, .single-post #comments .comment-body--details, .single-post .comment-reply-title, .ribbon .ribbon-content, .btn, .tooltip, .price, .amount, .cart-sub-total, .page-container .wpb_content_element blockquote strong, .page-container .lab_wpb_products_carousel.products-hidden .products-loading .loader strong, .page-container .lab_wpb_blog_posts .blog-posts .blog-post .post .date, .page-container .vc_separator.double-bordered-thick h4, .page-container .vc_separator.double-bordered-thin h4, .page-container .vc_separator.double-bordered h4, .page-container .vc_separator.one-line-border h4, .lab_wpb_banner_2 .title, .lab_wpb_testimonials .testimonials-inner .testimonial-entry .testimonial-blockquote, .woocommerce .woocommerce-products-header .small-title, .woocommerce .woocommerce-result-count, .woocommerce .products .type-product .adding-to-cart .loader strong, .woocommerce .products .type-cross-sells, .woocommerce .shop-categories .product-category .woocommerce-loop-category__title span, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .tabs > li a, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .description-tab h1, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .description-tab h2, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .description-tab h3, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .description-tab h4, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .description-tab h5, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .description-tab blockquote, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .description-tab blockquote p, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .description-tab blockquote cite, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-Reviews .woocommerce-Reviews-title, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-Reviews .commentlist .comment_container .meta, .woocommerce.single-product #review_form .comment-reply-title, .woocommerce .summary .product_meta, .woocommerce .summary .price, .woocommerce .summary .stock, .woocommerce .quantity input.qty, .woocommerce .cart-wrapper .cart-collaterals h2, .woocommerce .cart-wrapper .cart-collaterals .cart-coupon .coupon .button, .woocommerce .cart_totals .shop_table td, .woocommerce .cart_totals .shop_table th, .woocommerce .shop_table.cart .cart_item, .woocommerce .shop_table.woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table td, .woocommerce .shop_table.woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table th, .woocommerce .shop_table.order_details td, .woocommerce .shop_table.order_details th, .woocommerce .shop_table.woocommerce-orders-table tr, .woocommerce .shipping-calculator-container .shipping-calculator-form .button, .woocommerce form.woocommerce-checkout #place_order, .woocommerce .section-title, .woocommerce-order-received .woocommerce-order .woocommerce-order-overview li, .woocommerce-account .account-wrapper .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation ul, .woocommerce-notice, .lab_wpb_lookbook_carousel .lookbook-carousel .product-item .lookbook-hover-info .lookbook-inner-content .title, .lab_wpb_lookbook_carousel .lookbook-carousel .product-item .lookbook-hover-info .lookbook-inner-content .price-and-add-to-cart .price > .amount, .lab_wpb_lookbook_carousel .lookbook-carousel .product-item .lookbook-hover-info .lookbook-inner-content .price-and-add-to-cart .price ins, .woocommerce .login-form-wrapper h2, .woocommerce form.woocommerce-checkout #order_review_heading, .woocommerce form.woocommerce-checkout .woocommerce-billing-fields h3, .woocommerce form.woocommerce-checkout .woocommerce-shipping-fields h3, .woocommerce form.woocommerce-checkout .checkout-payment-method-title h3, .woocommerce .addresses .woocommerce-column__title, .woocommerce .addresses .title h3, .woocommerce #customer_login.col2-set .woocommerce-column__title, .woocommerce #customer_login.col2-set .title h3, .woocommerce #customer_login.col2-set h2, .woocommerce-order-received .woocommerce-order .bacs-wrapper .wc-bacs-bank-details-heading, .woocommerce-order-received .woocommerce-order .bacs-wrapper .wc-bacs-bank-details-account-name, .woocommerce-order-received .woocommerce-order .woocommerce-order-details .woocommerce-order-details__title, .woocommerce-account .woocommerce-order-details .woocommerce-order-details__title, .woocommerce-account .woocommerce-EditAccountForm fieldset legend, .woocommerce-order-pay #order_review h1, .woocommerce-order-pay #order_review .checkout-payment-method-title h3, .woocommerce-edit-address .woocommerce-MyAccount-content form > h3, .woocommerce-info, .woocommerce-message, .woocommerce-error { font-family: "'Rubik', sans-serif", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; } .to-uppercase, .dropdown .dropdown-toggle, .button-tiny, .select-wrapper .select-placeholder, .widget .widget-title h1, .widget .widget-item .cart_top_detail h4, .main-sidebar ul.nav a, .top-first, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .top-menu > .main .tl-header .sec-nav .sec-nav-menu > li a, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .main-menu-top > .main .main-menu-env .nav > li > a, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .main-menu-top > .main .main-menu-env .nav > li .sub-menu > li > a, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .top-menu-centered > .main .navs .main-menu-env .nav > li > a, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .top-menu-centered > .main .navs .main-menu-env .nav > li .sub-menu > li > a, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .top-menu-centered > .main .navs .sec-nav-menu > li a, .capital, .block-pad h1, .block-pad h2, .block-pad h3, .block-pad h4, .block-pad h5, .block-pad h6, .block-pad h1, .twleve, .banner .button_outer .button_inner .banner-content strong, .btn.btn-mini, .btn-group.open .btn-grey li a, .fluid-dark-button, .alert h2, .alert h3, .alert h4, .alert h5, .alert a.alert-link, label, .form-elements .contact-form-submit .contact-send, .feature-tab.feature-tab-type-1 .title, .feature-tab.feature-tab-type-2 .title, .slider_wrapper h5, ul.pagination li a, ul.page-numbers li a, ul.pagination li span, ul.page-numbers li span, nav.pagination .nav-links .next, nav.pagination .nav-links .prev, footer.footer_widgets .col h1, footer.footer_widgets .tagcloud a, footer.footer_widgets ul, footer.footer_widgets h3, footer.footer_widgets h4, footer.footer_widgets .col h2, footer.footer_widgets .widget_laborator_subscribe #subscribe_now.btn-mini, footer.footer_widgets .widget_search #searchsubmit.btn-mini, footer .footer_main .footer-nav ul li a, footer .footer_main .footer-columns, .header-cart .cart-items .no-items, .header-cart .cart-items .woocommerce-mini-cart__empty-message, .header-cart .cart-items .cart-item .details .title, .header-cart .btn-block, .header-cart .cart-sub-total, .search-results-header .row .results-text, .search-results-header .row .search-box input, body .search-results .search-entry .title, .sidebar h3, .sidebar ul li, .widget_tag_cloud .tagcloud a, .widget_product_tag_cloud .tagcloud a, .price_slider_wrapper .price_slider_amount .button, .price_slider_wrapper .price_slider_amount .button.btn-mini, .product_list_widget li a, .widget_shopping_cart_content .total, .widget_shopping_cart_content .buttons .button, .widget_shopping_cart_content .buttons .button.btn-mini, .widget_rss ul li .rss-date, .widget_calendar #wp-calendar caption, .widget_calendar #wp-calendar #prev, .widget_calendar #wp-calendar #next, .blog .blog-post .blog-img.hover-effect a .hover em, .blog .blog-post .blog_content h2, .blog .blog-post .blog_content h3, .blog .blog-post .blog_content .post-meta .blog_date, .blog .blog-post .blog_content .post-meta .comment_text, .blog .single_post .post_img .loading, .blog .single_post .post_details > h1, .blog .single_post .post_details > h3, .blog .single_post .post_details .author_text, .blog .single_post .post-content h1, .blog .single_post .post-content h2, .blog .single_post .post-content h3, .blog .single_post .post-content h4, .blog .single_post .post-content h5, .share-post h3, .single-post #comments h3, .single-post #comments .comment-body .comment-author, .single-post #comments .comment-body .comment-metadata, .single-post #comments .page-numbers, .single-post .comment-reply-title, .single-post .comment-respond .comment-form .form-submit .submit, .ribbon .ribbon-content, .tooltip, .not-found .center div h2, .not-found .center div a, .toggle-info-blocks, .page-container .wpb_text_column h1, .page-container .wpb_text_column h2, .page-container .wpb_text_column h3, .page-container .wpb_text_column h4, .page-container .wpb_text_column h5, .page-container .wpb_text_column h6, .page-container .wpb_tabs.wpb_content_element .wpb_tour_tabs_wrapper .wpb_tabs_nav li a, .page-container .vc_tta-tabs.vc_tta-style-theme-styled .vc_tta-tabs-list li a, .page-container .wpb_accordion.wpb_content_element .wpb_accordion_wrapper .wpb_accordion_section .wpb_accordion_header, .page-container .vc_tta-accordion.vc_tta-style-theme-styled .vc_tta-panel .vc_tta-panel-heading, .page-container .wpb_content_element blockquote strong, .page-container .lab_wpb_banner .banner-call-button a, .page-container .lab_wpb_blog_posts .blog-posts .blog-post .image a .hover-readmore, .page-container .lab_wpb_blog_posts .blog-posts .blog-post .post h3, .page-container .lab_wpb_blog_posts .blog-posts .blog-post .post .date, .page-container .lab_wpb_blog_posts .more-link .btn, .page-container .vc_separator.double-bordered-thick h4, .page-container .vc_separator.double-bordered-thin h4, .page-container .vc_separator.double-bordered h4, .page-container .vc_separator.one-line-border h4, .lab_wpb_banner_2 .title, .woocommerce .woocommerce-products-header, .woocommerce .woocommerce-result-count, .woocommerce .products .type-product .product-images .quick-view a, .woocommerce .products .type-product .product-description, .woocommerce .products .type-cross-sells .product-details .product-title, .woocommerce .products .type-cross-sells .product-add-to-cart .button, .woocommerce .shop-categories .product-category .woocommerce-loop-category__title span, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .tabs > li a, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .tab-title, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .description-tab h1, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .description-tab h2, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .description-tab h3, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .description-tab h4, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-tabs .description-tab h5, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-Reviews .woocommerce-Reviews-title, .woocommerce.single-product .woocommerce-Reviews .commentlist .comment_container .meta, .woocommerce.single-product #review_form .comment-reply-title, .woocommerce.single-product #review_form .comment-form .submit, .woocommerce .summary .product_title, .woocommerce .summary .product_title + .posted_in, .woocommerce .summary .product_meta, .woocommerce .summary .stock, .woocommerce .summary .variations_form .variations .reset_variations, .woocommerce .up, .woocommerce .cart-wrapper .cart-collaterals h2, .woocommerce .cart-wrapper .cart-collaterals .cart-update-buttons .button, .woocommerce .cart-wrapper .cart-collaterals .cart-coupon .coupon .button, .woocommerce .shop_table.cart thead, .woocommerce .shop_table.cart .product-name > a, .woocommerce .shop_table.woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table thead, .woocommerce .shop_table.order_details thead tr, .woocommerce .shop_table.woocommerce-orders-table tr, .woocommerce .shop_table.wishlist_table tbody tr .product-stock-status span, .woocommerce .shipping-calculator-container .shipping-calculator-form .button, .woocommerce form.woocommerce-checkout #place_order, .woocommerce .addresses .edit, .woocommerce .section-title, .woocommerce-account .account-title, .woocommerce-account .account-wrapper .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation ul, .woocommerce-account .woocommerce-pagination--without-numbers .button, .product-quickview .view-product, .woocommerce-notice .button, #yith-wcwl-form .wishlist-title h2, .loader strong, .lab_wpb_lookbook_carousel .lookbook-header h2, .lab_wpb_lookbook_carousel .lookbook-carousel .product-item .lookbook-hover-info .lookbook-inner-content .posted_in, .lab_wpb_lookbook_carousel .lookbook-carousel .product-item .lookbook-hover-info .lookbook-inner-content .title, .lab_wpb_lookbook_carousel .lookbook-carousel .product-item .lookbook-hover-info .lookbook-inner-content .price-and-add-to-cart .add-to-cart-btn, .mobile-menu .nav > li > a, .mobile-menu .nav ul > li > a, .mobile-menu .cart-items, .woocommerce form.woocommerce-checkout #order_review_heading, .woocommerce form.woocommerce-checkout .woocommerce-billing-fields h3, .woocommerce form.woocommerce-checkout .woocommerce-shipping-fields h3, .woocommerce form.woocommerce-checkout .checkout-payment-method-title h3, .woocommerce .addresses .woocommerce-column__title, .woocommerce .addresses .title h3, .woocommerce #customer_login.col2-set .woocommerce-column__title, .woocommerce #customer_login.col2-set .title h3, .woocommerce #customer_login.col2-set h2, .woocommerce-order-received .woocommerce-order .bacs-wrapper .wc-bacs-bank-details-heading, .woocommerce-order-received .woocommerce-order .bacs-wrapper .wc-bacs-bank-details-account-name, .woocommerce-order-received .woocommerce-order .woocommerce-order-details .woocommerce-order-details__title, .woocommerce-account .woocommerce-order-details .woocommerce-order-details__title, .woocommerce-account .woocommerce-EditAccountForm fieldset legend, .woocommerce-order-pay #order_review h1, .woocommerce-order-pay #order_review .checkout-payment-method-title h3, .woocommerce-edit-address .woocommerce-MyAccount-content form > h3, .woocommerce-info .button, .woocommerce-message .button, .woocommerce-error .button { text-transform: none; } .paragraph-font-size, p, .select-wrapper .select-placeholder, .main-sidebar ul.nav .sub-menu li > a, .top-first .breadcrumbs, .top-first .breadcrumbs > span:last-child, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .top-menu > .main .tl-header .sec-nav .sec-nav-menu > li a, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .main-menu-top > .main .main-menu-env .nav > li > a, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .main-menu-top > .main .main-menu-env .nav > li .sub-menu > li > a, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .main-menu-top > .main .main-menu-env .nav > li.has-sub > a:after, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .main-menu-top > .main .main-menu-env .nav > li.menu-item-has-children > a:after, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .top-menu-centered > .main .navs .main-menu-env .nav > li > a, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .top-menu-centered > .main .navs .main-menu-env .nav > li .sub-menu > li > a, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .top-menu-centered > .main .navs .main-menu-env .nav > li.has-sub > a:after, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .top-menu-centered > .main .navs .main-menu-env .nav > li.menu-item-has-children > a:after, .oxygen-top-menu > .wrapper > .top-menu-centered > .main .navs .sec-nav-menu > li a, .accordion .accordion-body, .drop-down .form-dropdown li a, .feature-tab.feature-tab-type-1 .description, .feature-tab.feature-tab-type-2 .description, footer.footer_widgets p, body .search-results .search-entry .title, .widget_recent_comments .recentcomments, .widget_recent_comments .recentcomments a, .widget_recent_comments .recentcomments a.url, .widget_text .textwidget, .widget_shopping_cart_content .total .amount, .widget_rss ul li .rssSummary, .blog .blog-post .blog_content p, .blog .blog-post .blog_content .post-meta, .blog .single_post .post_details, .blog .single_post .post_details > h3, .blog .single_post .post_details .author_about, .page-container .wpb_tabs.wpb_content_element .wpb_tour_tabs_wrapper .wpb_tabs_nav li a, .page-container .vc_tta-tabs.vc_tta-style-theme-styled .vc_tta-tabs-list li a, .page-container .wpb_accordion.wpb_content_element .wpb_accordion_wrapper .wpb_accordion_section .wpb_accordion_header, .page-container .wpb_alert, .page-container .wpb_content_element blockquote, .page-container .lab_wpb_blog_posts .blog-posts .blog-post .post .content p, .woocommerce .summary .stock, .woocommerce .summary .variations_form .variations .label label, .woocommerce .summary .group_table .woocommerce-grouped-product-list-item__price del, .woocommerce .summary .group_table .woocommerce-grouped-product-list-item__price del .amount, .woocommerce .quantity input.qty, .loader strong, .lab_wpb_lookbook_carousel .lookbook-carousel .product-item .lookbook-hover-info .lookbook-inner-content .posted_in, .mobile-menu .cart-items span { font-size: 14px; }