In sermons and other materials, New IFB pastors refer to members of the LGBTQ community using derogatory homophobic and transphobic slurs and promote longstanding anti-LGBTQ tropes, such as linking homosexuality to pedophilia. The flesh and blood Bruce Gerencser who spent a lifetime in the Evangelical church is dead. Independent Baptist Churches Baptist Churches Churches & Places of Worship. It is an independent, fundamental Baptist Church, self-governing and supported by the tithes and offerings of church members and friends. They are the weaker vesselThats why my daughter will never work. They openly promote extreme, hateful rhetoric, and when challenged on these views, double down. So, one either becomes resigned or walks off. No eastern orthodox? They worship themselves with carnal music and entertainment instead of preaching the Word of God. Oh dear, we are in trouble. Bruce Mejia, the pastor of First Works Baptist Church in El Monte, CA (formerly called Faithful Word Baptist Church Los Angeles) delivers a 2019 sermon in which he declares that LGBTQthe acronym for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer or questioningshould stand for Let God Burn Them Quickly. (source: YouTube). Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by jch-singer, Jul 10, 2006. Enter keyword. Im so glad that my brain found the IFB philosophy so repugnant and crazy that I never even got close to that rabbit hole. At the time of our divorce, God and I were not on speaking terms. I hate those that hate the Lord Jesus Christ. Theyre literally of Satan. I find this list quite embarrassing, but it is what it is. Visit classics.preachthebible.org for more gospel messages. Since I am going to Hell when I die, I thought it would be nice to have the treasure now so I could get some good use out of it. Thats the image of human sacrifice. The fact is that theistic commenters are on a completely different wavelength. Any good that happens God gets all the credit. Bruce pastored Evangelical churches for twenty-five years in Ohio, Texas, and Michigan. JustChurchJobs. Oops! Although there are different ideas about how it should be structured, every spiritual leader needs genuine opportunities for fellowship, transparency, and accountability.. The majority of New IFB churches feature extensive archives directly on their websites, which make the sermons available for download and also direct viewers to third party platforms like YouTube and SoundCloud. I regularly listen to my local Christian station which rarely moves from politics that reflect that list, just to know what is still be spread out there. 163 jobs. We encourage you to watch these and learn why its important to find a bible believing church. Thats what the Bible says. Social media has enabled the New IFB movement to reach hundreds of thousands, if not millions, thanks to a tech-savvy strategy that includes daily video and audio content posted to numerous channels and platforms. I'd like to see him die, like Ted Kennedy, of brain cancer. A day after listening to Andersons sermon, Christopher Broughton, one of the congregants at Faithful Word Baptist Church, brought an AR-15 rifle to Obamas event in Phoenix. . I guess when your numbers are diminishing you have to reevaluate who your supposed enemies are.. Ive been told the evangelicals view Catholics as Pagan worshipers. And to say that God wants your little girl to be a softball star, God wants your little girl to be an astronaut, God wants your little girl to be a senator, is to spit in the face of God., Bruce Mejia, Faithful Word Baptist Church Los Angeles (El Monte, CA), August 2018: Dont let your wife workMuch of adultery that takes place in marriage is when a woman is working out in the world. ", Evangelist Van Billingsley - SOJMINISTRIES.COM, Page design and all original content including graphics, artwork, photos and audio (c) Copyright 2008 by Van Billingsley. The New IFB movement is not affiliated with any mainstream Baptist denominations. He outlined his goal of having 54 affiliated churches in major cities across the United States by 2026 and reaching every home in the country through soul-winning by 2041. What a testimony I could have, right? . All I asked for was some of the treasure I had in laid up in Heaven. And given an opportunity to snatch one of your children, they would do it in a heartbeat., Jonathan Shelley, The Sodomite Deception (documentary), January 2021: One thing thats for certain is that those who are sodomites are evil. Cook explained that independent Baptists vary on church structure, some sticking to a model similar to Jack Hyles, where authority is concentrated around a single lead pastor, and others adopting more of a pastor-led, congregation-ruled approach. I hate the religion of Judaism. I will never grieve for that. In fact, most religions are wicked as hell. I am so sorry that you have divorced your FATHER for the commandments of men. Yet independent Baptists, by design, are less familiar to outsiders than other Christian traditions. We deserve having the wrath of God poured out on our heads. Theres all kinds of wickedness and ungodliness. [Update: Paul Chappell blogged on Thursday in response to the recent coverage, saying, We are always saddened to hear of sin and abuse in the Christian world and in Baptist ranks in particular. to share information with one another all around the world. But I accept Gods grace and proudly use it. NT Sermon Outlines. Bethany Baptist Church is an independent Baptist church in Pontypridd, Wales, United Kingdom. We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless! He is the epitome of worldliness. They would bring too many black people into the church. Then the pastor asked if he said that out loud. of countries, for his hate-spreading. That evangelicals have to weigh in to defend their belief/dogma really says it all, doesnt it? All Rights Reserved. Absolute facts. New IFB ideology promotes the antisemitic notion that Jews today are imposters who are not true Jews described in the Bible. Subscribe below to get sermons weekly that will challenge, inspire, convict and help you on the path of life. I could not imagine saddling her with a thought so heinous. There are gay pride parades, go down the streets of Jerusalem. When a spiritual leader or a church refers a fallen pastor to another church, it is fair to blame those who knowingly referred him. You know what? Many IFB preachers even preach AGAINST having self-esteem. Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding. Or do the IFB churches not know that they exist? They are relentless. Do this, do that. Preach the Bible: Classics! Planting churches all over the United States and sending out foreign missionaries are important goals for each local church, but dont underestimate your own personal reachWhether you are a man or woman, a child or an older person, you can have a part in this task of evangelizing the world, Anderson explained in 2017. Because if you try to believe both, youre either going to have to perform major mental gymnastics to find those parts of the world that God loved and separate them from what John said you must not love, or your head is going to explode. Its great, he concluded in another anti-LGBTQ sermon, demonstrating the defiant, open bigotry that frequently characterizes New IFB teachings. Eastover, NC 28312. it is sinful for a man to pee sitting down???? (Shucks, this is deranged fun but I claim PK status, special privilege! I have been out of evangelicalism a long time, but in recent years if looks like they are joining forces with the Catholics. Click on the sermon title if you wish to download or see all of the scripture references for that sermon. The New IFBs expansive digital footprint is coupled with a strong emphasis on on-the-ground soul winning efforts to attract people to the movement, as well as the establishment of new churches around the world. Independent Fundamentalist Baptists (IFB) are taught to be anti-cultural to hate the world. Box 751, Kingsville, TX 78364 or ccashen@firstkingsville.org. The pastor is Darren Rogers. I consider it a great honor to share some of my own material. 795 - seeking a leader - 07/12/2021. God hates the IFB movement. You may download and distribute these sermons. To propagate filth., Jonathan Shelley, Pure Words Baptist Church (Houston, TX), October 2018: Zionists are racist. Never mind we didnt advertise one bit..Never mind I worked just as hard on the slow days as the busy ones..I would get ugly glares when I would say Isnt God just as responsible for the slow days as the busy ones? In an antisemitic documentary released by Anderson and Wittenberger in 2015, titled Marching to Zion, Anderson purports to describe the history of the Jewish religion and the evolution of Jewish beliefs. You live in black and white as if the human condition was not as colorful and varied as it is. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. Your problem is that God is God, your FATHER and you cannot really divorce HIM. Sign up for our newsletter: Does their hate for us go up with more of those items pertaining to us? Baptist Churches Since 1975 Are From the Ministry of a Man of Whom it Has Been Said: "You are probably the most childish acting preacher I've come . Some people dont like the new Bruce Gerencser. It is my privilege to do this for the churches. Andersons vitriolic rhetoric and other activities have been making headlines for over a decade. Its the most disgusting thing I could possibly think of., Patrick Boyle, Friendship Baptist Church (Lakemore, OH), October 2020: When the world starts coming in with the homosexual movement or they start coming in with all these filthy wicked things, a lot of times people say, Hey, whats the big deal? Leave them alone! how do people like him allowed to exist? Its full of sodomites and filthIts a queer sanctuary., Roger Jimenez, Verity Baptist Church (Sacramento, CA), February 2020: How does God feel about this religion? I hope that God breaks her teeth out, she dies. 1. With the future of internet regulation uncertain, it is imperative to find alternative ways to spread sound doctrine on a large scale.. In such instances, we are reminded of the need for an awakening of conscience as to how these issues are dealt withboth in the removal of those who no longer meet biblical qualifications for ministry and in the aid, counsel, and comfort of those who have been taken advantage of. Theyre of the Devil. Please read the commenting rules before commenting. Self! Its curable. Our Mission Is to help you find a bible believing church, an Independent Fundamental Baptist Church, that seeks to serve and honor the Lord Jesus Christ. Evidently the Holy Spirit works better if the preacher yells and is theatrical. The sponsorship programs and all other annual giving promotions are eliminated and we are solely funded by your help in purchasing materials through OUR BOOKSTORE & RESOURCES TAB. scary list. And theyre out spending billions of dollars in research and testing. he prays for your presidents death???? I think the guy behind Jesus-is-savior.com also thinks Lutherans are watered down Catholics too. Unlike the Catholic Church, the fundamental Baptist church considers itself to be made up of independent entities. New IFB churches present themselves as autonomous entities and do not consider New IFB to be an official denomination or designation, but use the label to informally indicate their shared values and distinguish themselves from traditional old IFB churches. Victims repeatedly cited deference to pastoral authority as a factor for why they initially trusted their abusers and why it became so difficult to bring their wrongdoing to light. Racist, bigoted, antisemitic comment deleted. With that in mind, please say whatever it is you need to say and be on your way. Great time has been devoted to standardize the sermon file names and id3 tags while providingthe best audio quality possible. Bro Spencer Smith has produced a number of documentaries explaining the dangers of the churches that compromise with the world. Grace Baptist Church Size: Small church 2672 W Edison Place Citrus Springs, FL. You won't find any soul-winning Methodist churches today. Even thinking for a moment how much you love God, how it makes you weep with feeling, well, sorry, you vain and ignorant idiot! Theyre called by Gods name, but theyre actually sons of the Devil. Catholics and Fundamentalists need to clean their house. (source: YouTube). We hope it will be a blessing to you. NoWe need to hate false religionsWhen a Jehovahs Witness or Mormon or any of these false cults come to your house, you don't try to debate them. Ever. They still cling to the hope that my apostasy is just a phase, and that I will come back and be a better than ever pastor. He was 63. Im really not sure why you are turning away from God and his teachings it is quite sad , Im really not sure why you are turning away from God and his teachings.. Elected officials and community members quickly condemned the comments and the Knox County District Attorney Generals Office reviewed its open cases involving Fritts for potential bias, causing prosecutors to drop charges in a pending retrial rather than call the embattled detective to testify. During the movements formation in the 1940s, and its growth in the decades following, voices such as Jack Hyles and Bob Jones contrasted with neo-evangelicals (think Billy Graham) as they remained committed to fundamentalism and separatism, Fea wrote. No doubt, that has happened in some rare instances, but that has not been standard practice, said Smith, who explained that churches have become more legally savvy in their procedures for handling allegations and keeping abusers out of positions of power. Bauxite mining would threaten birds, plants, and clean water. Feel free to add your own additions to the Independent Fundamentalist Baptist Rule Book. They give heed to doctrines of demons and put away the truth of God for a lie. Churches carefully map out their soul-winning strategy to maximize their efforts to reach as many individuals as possible, setting aside time for soul-winning on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. I still have at least 400 more sermons to post of Dr. Hyles. Brian, hopefully you have read the comment rules. Months after he was banned from Australia, Anderson claimed in early 2020 that the wildfires ravaging the country were the judgement of God for banning and deporting preachers of the Gospel. Anderson has also been banned from Canada, Jamaica, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the 26 member states of Europes Schengen Area which share a common visa policy. He and his wife have six grown children and thirteen grandchildren. 42:52. Former members quoted by the Star-Telegram also critiqued how teachings on pastoral authority and male headship play out in independent fundamental Baptist circles. Thats the oven that they ought to be worried about., In a more recent example, New IFB Pastor Aaron Thompson of Sure Foundation Baptist Church in Vancouver, WA, told congregants in 2020: I don't believe that [six million Jews died] for one second. If it happens, it must be dealt with scripturally and legally. We developed long lists of churches we possibly wanted to visit. The New Independent Fundamental Baptist network, most prominently associated with anti-LGBTQ pastor Steven Anderson, appears to be in turmoil as infighting again erupts, this time between Anderson . The Texas newspaper reported that at least 45 pastors who faced allegations remain in leadership. Brian, a message from another Brian, You have not the faintest idea of doublespeak, do you You claim to love and yet your words preach hatred, a worthless worm under a perfect ruler Bully, the punishment paradigm that has served us so well our prisons are busting at the seams. Anderson claims that his materials have been translated into over 100 languages. Virtually every fallen thought that comes into your head is another nail through Jesus! Although Anderson founded Faithful Word Baptist Church in 2005, the New IFB movement has mostly taken off in the past five years.