Forget you have the ability to recognize it in your life. Also, make sure to explain the issue properly and how it bothers you. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'budgetfriendlyfurnishing_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_4',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-budgetfriendlyfurnishing_com-medrectangle-3-0'); Below, I have discussed some ways in which you can politely talk to your neighbor about the noise that they make and that is bothering you. To shut (a door, window, etc.) I believe both of them received some form of payment for doing this. I know that going into any new apartment situation, there are going to be new triggers and unknown factors. Some want to feel important. Theft happens every once in a while in hollywood, but its usually a hollywood person ripping off a film from a country where they think the original creator is too poor/powerless to do anything about it. Blocking targets path, getting ahead of them in line, cutting or boxing them in on the road, saying or doing things to elicit an angry response from targets. success. Laws vary between states, but there are general rules and strategies for figuring out if your neighbor's behavior classifies as harassment, and then dealing with it. Both my vehicles have sustained thousands of dollars of damage from things being thrown or shot from stalker vehicles. It is essential that you ask victims why they think they are being targeted, what they think they did to get targeted and who they think the perpetrators are. ALSO USING MY NEIGHBORS IN ON THIS EVER TIME I HAVE 2 OF THEM EVERY WHERE I MOVE TO COMPELEITY DIFFERENT PEOPLE NOISES HARASSING ME LIKE NO ONE CAN HERE THAT. I've had to move 12 times in the last 6 years, and I've learned a thing or two about moving, decorating, and buying and selling furniture. It looks completely natural and it seems to be a random encounter. Following a target around in vehicles, tailgating the targets vehicle on the road, driving or creeping by the targets home, two vehicles intentionally passing the other vehicle by or in front of the targets home repeatedly. Garbage disposal slamming doors, Hammering intentionally slamming car doors loudly, loud stereos, stomping, at specific times, loud coughing, pots slamming, water running, cupboard doors being slammed, fridge motor running all night, power tools, etc. The second type of stalking would be professional individuals targeted by professional stalkers for a variety of reasons, ie. Because it's wrapped around the door, it acts as just enough of a bumper to prevent slamming against . Didnt get around to this question last week but what if the employee having the tantrum is the owner/president/CEO of the firm throwing phone/computer/etc and having a tantrum? I live in Melbourne, Australia and have been a victim of ongoing harassment for over seven long years now. As for the knowledge that I want to convey to everyone is that the technology is already here and I know that I have been selected as a free guinea pig, to test their mind reading technics. You may receive unsolicited email that parallels a current event in your life. If talking and offering solutions to prevent the sound of slamming doors doesnt work, you can raise the issue to your building manager or landlord. 00:13 Trying the Door Handle Intentional staring, glaring, pointing, or whispering at the target. A comment may be, I like it how Jane calmly handled that. Getting the cops involved is another option, and it entails filing a complaint against the neighbor involved. The company has more to lose here than you think when they have a renegade employee like this. However, Mobbing may be a tactic used by the perpetrators of Gang Stalking. It seems more complicated, because they can transgender in utero. Right now, your sloppy narrative is aiding and abetting these criminals and is not helping this situation one bit. First off, as a victim of a long running, nationwide gang stalking network, that involves a variety of characters, I find your lack of information actually providing a form of cover for the criminals that are committing these various state felonies, violations of federal statutes, civil rights and RICO organized crime laws. Car accidents that may be staged or setup involving the target. on the main road as I turned onto the side street, so I could not photograph them. Others are more sullen and argumentative. persons involved in class action lawsuits, witnesses in legal cases, whistle-blowers, journalists, attorneys and other professionals targeted because of the work they do. However, when Brittany moved out, it regained its normal colouration, over time. Don took this short story from me, along with another one. Would you please open a line of communication with me regarding this issue? Read our, How to Deal With Passive-Aggressive People, Anger Management Strategies to Help Someone Calm Down, The Signs of Grandiose Narcissism and How to Deal With It, Splitting and Borderline Personality Disorder, Negging: How to Recognize and Overcome It, 20 Common Defense Mechanisms and How They Work, What the Bobo Doll Experiment Reveals About Kids and Aggression, Daily Tips for a Healthy Mind to Your Inbox, How to stop passive aggression from ruining your relationship, Dynamics of female sexuality; hidden emotional issues, A comparison of passive aggressive and negativistic personality disorders, Anger, masked with a smile: How to handle passive-aggressive workers, Passive aggressive behaviorpreventing and dealing with challenging behavior, How to deal with a passive-aggressive colleague. Sad! For over 20 years I have been Gang Stalked, Electronically Harassed, 979-943-2380. 2020;12(06):694-708. doi:10.4236/health.2020.126051, Hopwood C, Wright A. ", Setting boundaries can help stop this cycle. So I guess Im going to just half to buy more amo. Jacketing was often used during Cointelpro to make genuine activists look like informants. Thank you for this information. Its not credible to me that a centralized agency of our Government would be doing this. I am not being investigated but destroyed actively and horrendously. Nick Stahl took me to see a feature film, some five years after I had shown my story to Don Cullen. property Neighbor law Neighbor noise disputes Neighbor nuisance disputes Neighbor harassment Criminal charges for harassment. In this case, a pen is ANCHORED with your state of fear. Other than that, I would just be the most professional, competent and well balanced admin. now that reports are going out, they are regressing to more low tech strategies. If you've noticed these types of antics being directed at you, it only makes sense that you'd be feeling upset, victimized, and wondering how you can best handle this "problem neighbor." . G.Solares, Hi Guillermo, Joe will be mobbed at work and as part of that daily mobbing his coworkers will loudly cough at him every time they harass him by calling him names like loser, worthless, lame, demented. I was stalked and assaulted physically around the clock in Toronto. I could really use your input. Targets experience the following: Many of them, committed suicide there is no way out or you insttutionalization psyche yards. I am not being accused and I am not REALLY under investigation as I am being actively destroyed by an army of people largely unknown to me. They are cynical and think they must defeat others because this is the only way to get ahead. Yes, make sure they are in their best mood to avoid misunderstanding; this worsens the situation. In most cities, this notification is well known, and used by many workers and employers. Like those who work for ROCA. They also won't hold a person with these behaviors accountable for their actions. These behaviors can help you identify passive aggression. Organized Gang Stalking, also known as Gang Stalking, Cause Stalking, Organized Vigilante Stalking, Stalking by Proxy, Community-Based Harassment, and Covert War, are essentially harassment and discrediting campaigns waged against a targeted individual. They frequently direct angry outbursts at you. Budget Friendly Furnishing might earn compensation related to advertising fees by redirecting traffic to specific websites. Just hearing that slamming sound would trigger a big spike of stress and anger for me. Convoy is a tactic of stalkers referring to the practice of a group of tail-gaiting cars passing repeatedly in front of the home of the victim. Loud stereo systems. The main goal is to make miney, google will pay to you to stalk, spying on you, using camera, taking pictures of you, total invasion of your privacy. That must be difficult.. They will try to form friendships with targets. They threatened me with a home, for no reason. So accurate. When a teacher found out that my family name had been Winemaker and had been changed, we moved away from a three story home near Keele St. School, to a dumpy apartment building, near the Humber River. The parent is yet ever hopeful. All items seem to work together, to cut off my blood circulation. Its a shame Uncle Ed wont be able to come. Member #2. Electronic frequencies can destroy electronic equipment. Yeah, since he died golfing on Saturday. The target will just have learned of a death of a favored uncle, (possibly named Ed.) If you want to be able to analyze an entire recording of a door slam event, frame-by-frame, then pressure mapping technology is your best option. I've asked landlord to soundproof door to prevent slamming or to move me to another apartment. They may find it amusing, as many seem to lack the most basic morality. I would leap at the opportunity to get away from the evil neighbor, whose bad energy just permeates this side of the building, but for a couple of things. However, sometimes the person who makes this noise, i.e. Good Luck The idea behind the Number Harassment, is to get the individual being targeted sensitized to certain numbers, so that they can be constantly Harassed by use of these numbers. When I say paint ball distance i mean just that. I realized that it was a perfectly formed swastika. Even though it might not involve direct contact with people, it still disturbs people, and it is common to file complaints against this kind of behavior. It was very hurtful. Ive tried suicide before, everyday now I think of doing it again. He was a fraudulent POA, he came into my room, while I was sleeping. Organized Stalking is Mobbing that takes place out in public. My story was not sinister, but many aspects were utilized, very obviously. QUOTE We experienced being mobbed by vehicles from CT NY and NJ at the beginning of our trip. I have even seen them hiding in the woods with camo on. The new apartment on the other side of the building has a floor above. Hitting your target with only the force of a blow gun. Two old friends also became entirely callous toward me and joined in the harassment as if they thought it was a joke. I would like to start a group in Lafayette, la. so good for u for figuring it out! I believe local groups of targets should group together. Glycerin paint balls can be frozen so they disintegrate on contact. All these scenarios sound alike. The sensor can stay in place for the entire testing duration - no need to replace, or reconfigure your test once the sensor is secured. Our doctor was Dr. During Directed Conversation, two or more stalkers will approach near to the target and engage in normal conversation with one another. Swarming or surrounding the targets vehicle on the road. Over time, this can have many negative effects, including eroded self-esteem, reduced productivity, and damaged relationships. It further makes it unlawful for two or more persons to go in disguise on the highway or on the premises of another with the intent to prevent or hinder his/her free exercise or enjoyment of any rights so secured. -Illegal Criminal Remote Neural Monitoring. No. Millions! Private local prostitution pimps and many employed in state mental wards . It's like the Devil you know vs the Devil you don't. Some will sabotage others quietly, when no one is watching, then act innocent when confronted. I know I was in that situation being the one people said has a bad attitude/temper. Enter your email address to instantly generate a PDF of this article. Congratulations. What can you bribe them with? Everything is done covertly and with a sophisticated real time dispatching system to organize the criminals harassments and attacks, often in the hundreds to thousands of criminals participating as a coordinated mob at any given time while the criminals do their normal routines of work, shopping, commuting to and from work, leisure, etc., using the method of moving foot and vehicular surveillance techniques, and computers, cell phones, verbal and visual cues, and every other conceivable type of communication. The biggest problems are the distinctions you fail to make between the various types of victims, the various types of stalkers, and the various types of motives. What about the other people who find this disruptive? To relieve some of their resentment, they may give the person who made the request the silent treatment. People who behave in a passive-aggressive way can also be sarcastic, even when sarcasm is inappropriate. Thanks for reading take care. And Ive had super natural break throughout. This angry neighbor can see when I wake up. Anyone know how to be friendly without being phony?? It is possible that I will survive the horrors of my enslavement and be able to accomplish other work of importance. I definitely have broken some laws in my life, but its not like I am a rapist, child molester, or murderer. How Do You Handle It? Focus on staying calm. I once rented a duplex where the screen door slammed shut very loudly unless you carefully closed it. It electrocuted me from inside my body moving around like bbs. The same goes for siblings and the people that enter their lives. The presentation below, Organized Gang Stalking: What You Need to Know, also occurs as youtube presentations online under the same name. be careful of mental health professionals. I thought she was nuts. E.g. is a girl. Then there are the intelligence agency and military personnel or spooks that are targeted by other spooks, which would be well outside your purvey, and could only be handled by the federal government. I like everyone enjoy comfort but I can evolve as I understand from experience that the materialism of this world is not the end but the challenge for the next level of existence and I have some peace that these gang stalkers harassment have a mortal limit unknown to themselves as they see their power has heady and infinite such is their deception to the world around them who care to engage and to themselves. This might be flashed once or twice at targets. Firstly, get to know the type of door they use, e.g., Interior or exterior door. And he has acted covertly You could say that I had been locked in a closet, shackled to a wall, gagged and blindfolded for the first twelve years of my life. they are just taxed and not even! She slams a door and hides in her office all day? Check your employee handbook for your employers anti-harassment policies. Slamming doors Throwing objects Humiliating, degrading, demeaning, belittling, insulting, frightening or intimidating another person The phrase Gas-Lighting has come to mean similar actions and behavior, as used in the film, against a victim. Members of these groups use Sensitization to psychologically abuse a victim. Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241 Conspiracy Against Rights. He remarried a woman who had six or more children, late in his life. Members of these Organized Stalking and Harassment groups will also communicate with each other on the street by using signals. They have e. I believe all parts of the shadow government have infiltrated these intelligence agencies,,, basically they need someone to target so that resources can be allocated for these programs and since there are very few things and people who they see as real targets why not use are own citizens,,also these elites are all psychopaths so this is fun and games for them,,,the FBI is a good agency,,, although I believe that they have certain parts of the organization that have been corrupted by these infiltrators who misuse their power to continue programs like this,,read Richard lighthouse and Ted Gunderson testimonials,,,as targets very few people can help in this maybe try a american civil liberties lawyer, Have faith in god brpther. Yes, slamming doors is a deliberate act of disturbance. You could say something like: It seems like you're frustrated by what happened at practice yesterday. Although the complainant must be an employee of the company, even a witness to severe harassment can complain about a hostile work environment. I am very afraid it is too late for me. Some stalkers mistakenly believe it is their civil duty. Verywell Mind uses only high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. Once I was institutionalization in psyche yards for 14 fourteen days..Again in another country..GOD BLESS ALL OF US. Some stalkers are told lies, either positive or negative in nature, in order to gain their participation. These strangers might get text messaged to be at a specific time and place, and perform a specific action. They also spy while we in the bathroom, but I have taken measures to block them. I actually had a brief romantic relationship with a male, who had worked for Mossad, in early adulthood. It is a known fact that these individuals involved in Organized Gang Stalking and Technological Harassment are also involved in Illegal Criminal Racketeering Operations with use of Remote Neural Monitoring, where these criminal individuals are profiting off of individuals involving masturbation, in some cases. Childrens Hospital, in Toronto. Every state has laws against breaking and entering, vandalism and theft. I speak and smile when I need to and not any other time to the individual. Yes you should be worried about a harassment charge. Meanwhile they sell heroin to local teens. Consumer Stalking can also be used to describe certain illegal activities of debt collectors. If you read this, you are free! insanity does not erase my original evidence of frauding elderly and ethnic groups. You dont know them. They will stand too close to the target, or swarm them. When she goes to justify or excuse herself and stops for a reply, repeat the exact words in a softer tone without adding any other words. Once this happens, it puts targets at risk for entrapment into becoming members themselves. The smoke was being fed & too much. The same goes for family. I was using up twelve rolls of paper towels daily, to soak up the blood. They feel resentment just from being asked, but they hide this emotion and do it anyway. I did not have any inkling at the time that this hospital treats dangerous, violent criminals who are not criminally responsible. You should wait until there are sufficient numbers of times documented before serving the . P.S. That can be done with frequent demonstrations. Sofra X. Dynamics of female sexuality; hidden emotional issues. Sometimes doors slam shut for various reasons even without someone physically closing them. For example, they may cover employees at smaller companies. They engage in minimization andvictim-blaming on a regular basis. This is the fact and is the crime ongoing committed against the innocent who never usually know what is said behind their back to begin the process now becoming well known as Federal and Local Gangstalking by those who state they are duty bound to protect. Granted, thats no excuse for her behavior, but thinking about whats behind the situation might make you feel a little better the next time she acts up. 1. Gang Stalking Vehicles used may be of the same color, and stalkers may honk the car horn or flash the car headlights as they pass. Mobbing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobbing. lol but one officer definitely got the sense of my honest that cannot be fibbed. A few days later it was gone. This same thing happened to me and to a friend of mine. He knows everything I think, so I have to keep a blank mind. Driving by the targets home revving engine loudly. When it comes to door slamming, it is a fact that this noise can be quite annoying and it can disturb your peace big time. Psychological vehicle tactics such as shining high beam head lights on the target. A campaign of threats, noise harassment, vehicular surveillance and constant bombardment with stimulus. Ive been listening to your show long enough to hear some major problems with your spiel and wanted to send you some feedback. Just reading other posts on this sub about people with misophonia who have noisy neighbors, has been incredibly helpful and reassuring. Gallo A. My gangstalker is a clone that is my roommate. Despite what the leaders or members of Stalking and Harassment groups say or believe, all forms of Stalking and Harassment are illegal. Still, you can talk to them and ask if you can put some weather sealing on their door. Profiles will be created on targets by: Following them. Members of these Organized Stalking and Harassment groups will try to lure targets into various situations for the sole purpose of setting them up. Electromagnetic weapons and frequencies will be used on a target on their homes. Posted by: Cindy Brock | June 30, 2007 at 09:15 AM. Imagine that. Ask you out, or just ask you where you are going. Once the evil neighbor realized how much the door slamming bothers me, she escalated and begin intentionally slamming her apartment door as well as allowing the lobby door to slam when going in and out. She should be counseled off air and not allowed to make your show look like its an attraction for the uneducated mentally-ill. To reiterate, there are three groupings of stalking phenomenon; 1-Amateur (personal reasons), 2-Professional (professionals like journalists, lawyers, witnesses in legal cases, CIA type spies, political activists, etc who are targeted by other professionals), and 3-those with mental illness. Warning: Slamming the door can cause damage; avoid it to save you the stress of sudden replacement or door repair. At least, I know what. THEY US EVIL MAGIC ON ME AND FOLLOW ME AROUND TOWN WITH COLOR HARASSMENT AND TRYING TO SOMETIMES TAKE PICTURES OF ME AND RECORD ME. When he goes to stores they will get others to do the same. HACKING INTO MY COMPUTERS AND CELL PHONE. This also helps to build a profile of the target, and its also used for later psychological attacks against the target, via Parroting and Directed Conversations. The key to this is timing and frequency. It's not always easy to spot someone who might fall into the category of a passive-aggressive bully. Right now, there is a case almost completed for financial abuse. Targets are individual normal peaceful regal no criminal residents. As a result, slamming doors may be considered rude harassment. This is done so that targets will have no means of support, once they do realize that something is going wrong in their lives. Ive come to accept Im out numbered and I have no privacy I use to feel quilty like I must of done something to deserve this but I dont anymore. My friend, Nick Stahl (an infiltrator) told me that I should show this story to a retired CBC professional, named Don Cullen. The person may give you the silent treatment, for instance. It goes on now into a fifth year of everyday and all night harassment and threats to me. The truth is that they are constructing a nationwide GPS/cellphone-directed prison system that now contains ALL Americans. There was financial abuse going on. Please check out My son-in-law is a chemist & it turns out he was drugging me, because what he was doing. I am sad for the undermining of this once great country based on a concept that we can all live free and equal together to pursue individualism while living in close proximity to each other without harm without jealousy without unjust interruption. How can you bully them? Ask a lawyer - it's free! (Yes. Anyway . if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'budgetfriendlyfurnishing_com-banner-1','ezslot_7',120,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-budgetfriendlyfurnishing_com-banner-1-0'); Involving the local authorities means filing a complaint towards the door slammer. She took pictures of my apt. 168A-3 [1] or sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, that creates a hostile work environment or circumstances . Most of them are not coherent, so its hard for me to know what to think. I get stared at for no reason. Some of the big shots in charge of all this and have plaid a part in actually killing people together as a group are the following names : James Clark, Donavan Belcher, Jerry Scott jr, Corey Scott, Bart Burns, Nataila Mease, R. Belcher, Brandon White, Jon Burd, Shenita Franklen, Cory Almdol, Matthew Disbro, Lindsay Clancy, Lauren Scott, Laura Merez, Greg Yeo, JustinYeo, Kevin Snyder and there is more working for The City of Glendale Policeb Dep. My brothers high school friends had the same surnames as Doctors at this Penetang hospital, who were convicted of torturing patients. Please keep in mind that victims of Organized Gang Stalking have to deal with an abuse engineered to make them appear insane should they complain to authorities. Stalking is against the law in every state. Sometimes your neighbor may not even know how loud their door is. This will mostly affect you when you have the windows open. Posted by: Karen Kosmoski | June 29, 2007 at 05:44 PM. A device went in to my ear it was an electronic bug. Neighbor Keeps Knocking on My Door: What to Do? Eg. He was supposedly going to provide some kind of commentary. (And Is It Illegal?). A whole bunch of people for a party. Fuck you bunch of pussyfied gangstalking bitches. The world is not a fair place. I was being stalked for six months before I learned something was going wrong. Not family , not friends, or anyone I thought I could trust back in my home town. This synchronized harassment will turn into a pattern and may include the use of numbers such as 2 neighbors arriving home at 3:13 and 2 other neighbors leaves their home at 3:30, the same neighbors arrives back home at 3:43. I documented, did all the right things. However, combine that with anger, hurtful words, yelling, cursing or even slamming it while you are in the doorway is definately abuse. If it were a antagonist country against us that would be more credible to me. She lives in Alabama. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. That is my nature. If you recieve please contact me. Privacy Policy. Despite the statements to defame, I have done nothing but help others my entire life. Moreover, how are they getting all of this money?? Offhand comments or mild irritations are not considered harassment. Why Do People Keep Christmas Trees Up All Year? Its done for political and financial reasons. Browse related questions. Unfortunately this side of my building comes with a really passive aggressive, entitled neighbor (another renter) who believes that the building is her domain, and the rest of us are just allowed to live here. Yes this is happening to me definitely. I am in the safe situation as we speak. Slamming doors; Possible Reasons Why Your Neighbor's Complaining About Noise. Posted by: Victoria Grady | July 13, 2007 at 02:33 PM. Also, consider offering to pay for some of the methods previously listed to reduce the noise and vibration of slamming doors. The covert methods used to harass, persecute, and falsely defame the targets often leave no evidence to incriminate the civilian spies. Verywell Mind's content is for informational and educational purposes only. Click below to listen now. I worked for one such administrator for 5.5 miserable years. And never underestimate the effects of trauma, in keeping a victim from quickly figuring out who and why he or she is being tortured with murderous intent. People who are passive-aggressive rarely show anger. When confronted with their mean behavior, they often pass it off as a joke, accusing the recipient of being too sensitive. On other nights will wake up once, cry for a few mins before one of us is in to settle. If you REALLY want to make me see red, park a construction zone in my neighborhood. Historical significance, but human adult beings never seem to learn as much as is the simple expectation seen in unsophisticated, undisciplined children. Again, surveillance is used primarily for harassment. Also, other things that can cause your neighbor to slam could include personal quarrels, duels, etc. Slamming doors is a disturbing sound that nobody wants to hear when they are home trying to rest. All with the purpose of finding out something about you, or even just getting you to do something. It's also common for someone with passive-aggressiveness to lack boundaries. Maybe she has no control over her own life and controlling things at work is the only outlet she has to get this type of satisfaction. However, it is not antisocial if it is linked to noise from arriving from work, the kids returning from school, and other daily routines.