That album produced two consecutive number one hits with "How Forever Feels" and "You Had Me from Hello" (the latter inspired by a line in the movie Jerry Maguire). If Kenny Chesney has a girlfriend in 2022, many people are interested in finding out. 1 2007 album Reba: Duets. This album represented a move to a more gulf and western sound with a number of "breezy, steel-drum island songs". Sun-bleached straw hat? "You get the negative things like that, where someone is wishing for that, and the ones where it actually brought them together," he said. As the father of an about-to-be 18-year-old daughter, I know that day is not far away. Country. He wasn't in her life.". This is the story of #DaRubaGirl. The incident happened on Saturday at around 10:52 p.m. and police are continuing to investigate the woman's . Kenny Chesney went to Gibbs High School and completed his studies in 1986. This is a perfect song when a Mom is missing her daughter. [19] This record was broken one week later by Garth Brooks' "More Than a Memory", which debuted at No. 104 on the Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart. Check your inbox to be the first to know the hottest news. Country music star Kenny Chesney and Academy Award-winning actress Rene Zellweger shocked fans when they married in May of 2005 on St. John in the Virgin Islands after a whirlwind romance. Chesney grew up in the small city of Luttrell. Your email address will not be published. The. "I was getting kind of funky around her birthday, wondering what she'd be like now," Mobley told his friend. Change: -$10M & 1 - From Kenny's 20 studio albums, he's produced 40 top-10 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, received countless awards as the Entertainer of the Year and Top Male Vocalist. [27] Despite its high debut, the song peaked at number 11 only six weeks later before falling. Has Mary Nolan been married before? This version was released in August 2009 as the album's second single. [citation needed], In July 2010, Chesney released "The Boys of Fall" as the lead-off single from his album Hemingway's Whiskey, which was released in September 2010. The first time the couple was seen in public was in 2014 when Kenny Chesney brought Mary Nolan as his date to the American Country Countdown Awards in Nashville, but she sat behind him in the audience. In the below, you will get all the information about him birthday, birthplace and other related things. "[21], On July 24, 2008, Chesney announced that he would be releasing a new single from an upcoming album entitled Lucky Old Sun. "Every Other Weekend" peaked at No. Im a different person now.. Photo by Jamie Huffman Photography "Right after the writing was done, Neil and I talked about how the song was the perfect marriage between personal and universal storytelling," Mobley told Country Weekly. So when his 23-year-old daughter and Chrisley Knows Best reality TV show co-star Savannah Chrisley posted the string bikini pics below, Todd made his feelings publicly known. This song is perfect for the father daughter dance, and is often used for the mother son dance song, too. That's what it's supposed to represent. Despite having dated since 2012, little is known about Chesney's new wife. He was born at St. Mary's Medical Center and was raised by his parents in Luttrell. SiriusXM Channel 57. Draggin' that teddy bear, sleep tight Both it and its followup, "Live a Little", went to number 1 on the country charts. Son/Daughter: Not Available: Salary: $31 million: Net Worths: $250 million: Kenny Chesney Age and Birth Info. We were all a bunch of free spirits, all chasing something or running from something, and we all loved love and loved life and loved living it there.. The more you now. His hit "There Goes My Life" reached the top of the country charts in December 2003 and stayed there for seven weeks. In 1986, Chesney graduated from Gibbs High School, where he played baseball and football. Chesney's beginnings in music are traced to Christmas in 1986 when he was gifted his first guitar and began teaching himself to play. There goes my life.". Julie Michaels biography: boyfriend, nominations and net worth, PAY ATTENTION: Click 'See First' under 'Follow' Tab to see Tuko.co.ke news on your FB Feed, Get the news that matters from one of the leading news sites in Kenya, Kiambu Woman Dies, Leaves Behind Unfinished House Kenyans were Building Her, Elderly Woman Juggles Soccer Ball Like a Professional and Goes Viral SA Wants PSL or Bafana To Recruit Her, UDA Party Leadership Changes Spells Doom for Small Parties Under Kenya Kwanza Alliance, Pregnant Amber Ray Jokingly Blames Her Village 'Witches' after She Gets Hospitalised: "Mtaniombea Kifo", KoT Angry with Moses Kuria for Claiming Davis Chirchir Will Lower Forex Rate to KSh 85 against Dollar: "Uongo", Who is Mwanaasha Johari: 5 quick facts about the Sultana actress, Who is Susan Kaittany from RHON? Available Now. Have something to tell us about this article? Throughout the night, the public got a rare chance of having Mary Nolan interact with Kenny's friends, including Garth Brooks and Luke Bryan. Thrasher added to Mobley's story, not missing a beat. The Turf is a honky tonk bar in the citys historic district. Mary Nolan has been romantically linked to Kenny Chesney. "My daughter's name was Lexi," Mobley told Thrasher. "I've got to tell you, being friends as long as I had been and finding out something like that," he said, followed by a lengthy and emotional pause. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. [11] Chesney utilized fiddle and steel instrumentation within this album in order to highlight the down-home sentiments and the unique Tennessee twang in his voice. [49] The two were arrested and charged, Chesney for disorderly conduct and McGraw for assault, but were acquitted in 2001.[50]. "[51] In an interview by 60 Minutes with Anderson Cooper, Chesney commented on the failed marriage, "The only fraud that was committed was me thinking that I knew what it was like that I really understood what it was like to be married, and I really didn't. Kenneth Arnold Chesney, popularly known as Kenny, was born on March 26, 1968 in Knoxville, Tennessee. Kenny Chesney graduated from Gibbs High School in 1986. And hangin' out on the coast Chesney's next album, The Road and the Radio, debuted at number one the Billboard 200 and produced five singles. She hugged 'em both [23] The tour included a performance at Gillette Stadium again, marking the fifth year in a row that he played at the Foxboro, Massachusetts football field.[24]. Hi, I am James Woods, the founder of Beardedblade. He has recorded more than 20 albums and has produced more than 40 Top 10 singles on the U.S. There Goes My Life. It was followed by a cover of Mac McAnally's 1990 single "Down the Road". Mary Nolan has dated the most famous American country musician Kenny Chesney since 2012. [10], Chesney then signed with BNA Records, and released his second studio album All I Need to Know in 1995. The 21-date I Go Back 2023 Tour will criss-cross the country, returning to the places Kenny first caught fire including Lexington, KY, Grand Rapids, MI, Lincoln, NE and Oklahoma City, OK as well as headlining the Hy-Vee Indy Race in Des Moines and Tortuga Music Festival in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. However, he denied these rumors and gave more clarification about his divorce. Me and You was Chesney's first album to be certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). "Go Rest High On That Mountain" by Vince Gill. Those artists were in the midst of a competitive sales war, with the latter claiming that he would end his solo rap career if West sold more albums than he did (remarks he later retracted as terms of his contract conflicted with the promise). [38] Two days later, Brantley Gilbert announced that he would be opening for the Chesney/Aldean stadium shows, as well as five additional shows on Chesney's solo tour.[39]. Vince Gill started writing "Go Rest High On That Mountain" after the death of country music star Keith Whitley in 1989. Sera Congi Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Kids, WCVB-TV, Salary, Net Worth, Danny Massa (Survivor 44) Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Kids, Net Worth, Matthew Grinstead-Mayle (Survivor 44) Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Spouse, Kids, Net Worth, Claire Rafson (Survivor 44) Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Dating, Net Worth, Bruce Perreault (Survivor 44) Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Kids, Net Worth, Kevin Patrick (Kevin Egan) Bio, Wiki, Age, Nationality, Height, Wife, WWE, Net worth, Shannon Bream Salary, Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Husband Cancer, Illness, Children, Net Worth, Terri Austin (Attorney) Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Parents, Husband, Book, Net worth, 23, 2022 TAMPA, FL, RAYMOND JAMES STADIUM, 28, 2022 AUSTIN, TX, AUSTIN CITY LIMITS LIVE, 30, 2022 CHARLOTTE, NC, BANK OF AMERICA STADIUM, 5, 2022 NOBLESVILLE, IN, RUOFF HOME MORTGAGE CENTER, 14, 2022 MILWAUKEE, WI, AMERICAN FAMILY FIELD, 21, 2022 ATLANTA, GA, MERCEDES-BENZ STADIUM, 25, 2022 CHARLESTON, SC, CREDIT ONE STADIUM, 26, 2022 HUNTSVILLE, AL, ORION AMPHITHEATER, 2, 2022 THE WOODLANDS, TX, CYNTHIA WOODS MITCHELL PAVILION, 9, 2022 CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH, BLOSSOM MUSIC CENTER, 15, 2022 VIRGINIA BEACH, VA, VETERANS UNITED HOME LOANS AMPHITHEATER, 18, 2022, PHILADELPHIA, PA, LINCOLN FINANCIAL FIELD, 23, 2022 CINCINNATI, OH, RIVERBEND MUSIC CENTER, 29, 2022 BRANDON, MS, BRANDON AMPHITHEATER, 2, 2022 KANSAS CITY, MO, GEHA FIELD AT ARROWHEAD, 12, 2022 STATELINE, NV, LAKE TAHOE OUTDOOR ARENA AT HARVEYS, 13, 2022 STATELINE, NV, LAKE TAHOE OUTDOOR ARENA AT HARVEYS, 19, 2022 BEND, OR, HAYDEN HOMES AMPHITHEATER, 20, 2022 BEND, OR, HAYDEN HOMES AMPHITHEATER, 27, 2022 BOISE, ID, FORD IDAHO CENTER AMPHITHEATER, 28, 2022 SALT LAKE CITY, UT, USANA AMPHITHEATER, 30, 2022 DENVER, CO, EMPOWER FIELD AT MILE HIGH, 10, 2022 COLUMBIA, MD, MERRIWEATHER POST PAVILION, 11, 2022 SYRACUSE, NY, ST. JOSEPHS AMPHITHEATER AT LAKEVIEW, 13, 2022 EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ, METLIFE STADIUM, 18, 2022 COLUMBUS, OH, HISTORIC CREW STADIUM. Covers up the refrigerator Other famous musicians, singers, and songwriters in the United States are. Kenny Chesney Mourns the Loss of His 'Dear Friend' Who Died in Island Helicopter Crash "I won't ever be able to go to the Virgin Islands again without feeling the loss of her," Kenney Chesney . Cut-off T-shirt showing off those well-honed biceps? For his [] He smiles After four months, the marriage was annulled. "Today I have to say a very hard goodbye to my friend Maria. Just Fishin is a tender song about a little girl just fishing with her dad, but her father views it as a time to spend with his baby girl before she grows up. His father David, is a former elementary school teacher while his mother, Karen, is a hairstylist in the Knoxville area. While in Gibbs High School, he played basketball and football. She is known to many for her marriage and divorce from Johnny Depp and her accusations of his abusive behavior. [42] The term No Shoes Nation originated from Chesney's hit song "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem". More than 30 million records have been sold internationally, making him a top crossover country singer. Transplant helped tour manager stay on the road. Many embrace the life of an unexpected son or daughter. Its lead-off single, "There Goes My Life", spent seven weeks at number one on the Billboard country charts. They too have taken flights of imagination, wondering what their sons and daughters might be like todaywhat they might be doingif they were alive. Kenny Chesney Family Member Name and Relationship: Mother: Karen Chandler; Father: David Chesney; Sister: Jennifer Chandler; Kenny Chesney Age: This multi talented singer was born on 26thMarch in 1968. [10] That same year, Chesney co-wrote Confederate Railroad's single "When He Was My Age" from their album When and Where. Check out the Internet's most comprehensive list of country Father-Daughter wedding dance songs.including lyric videos for all 36 songs. #8 - Kenny Chesney. Zero clue lol The song traces the story of a young boy in high school whose girlfriend becomes. "Stealing Cinderella" - Chuck Wicks. [citation needed], Chesney did not acknowledge the injury during the early part of his performance. Chesney was married to Rene Zellwege. Heres a look at Kennys personal life as we look into who his girlfriend Mary Nolan is and what their dating life is like. [53], In 2017, Chesney came to the aid of the U.S. and British Virgin Islands victims of Hurricane Irma, one of whom was given a free lift to the mainland United States. "Just Fishin" - Trace Adkins. Kenny Chesney performs at a ceremony celebrating the induction of the Class of 2020 at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on November 21, 2021, in Nashville. After graduation from East Tennessee State in 1990,[7] he moved to Nashville, Tennessee, where he performed at several local clubs, including The Bluebird Cafe. They had met in January at a tsunami relief event. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Chesney released his fifteenth studio album, Life on a Rock, on April 30, 2013. Net Worth: $180 Million. And love itself. It reached number one on the Country Airplay chart the week of October 9, 2015. Mamma's waitin' to tuck her in These songs bring so much joy to a parent. However, their romantic life is minimally discussed in public mainly because Kenny divorced his immediate ex-wife four months into their marriage. Kenny Chesney. "There wasn't any stopping us. Debby Clarke Belichick: Everything to know about Bill Belichick's wife. Kenny Chesney's ACM performance on April 18 was loved by many. [46] Chesney released his first album with Warner, entitled Songs for the Saints, on July 27, 2018. Also included on this album is one that Willie Nelson recorded before Chesney did, "I'm Alive". [citation needed], Chesney's debut album, In My Wildest Dreams, was released on the independent Capricorn Records label in April 1994. "I had no idea about his past when we started writing that first verse on the porch," Thrasher himself is the father of two daughters. The song is about a guy that finds a woman that is in love with his tractor. "Living in Fast Forward", "Summertime", and "Beer in Mexico" all reached number one, while "Who You'd Be Today" and "You Save Me" both broke the Top 5. "I Loved Her First" - Heartland. [10] Its first single, "Back In My Arms Again", peaked just outside the Top 40 on the country charts, while its title track (which Chesney had recorded on his previous album) and "When I Close My Eyes" (which was previously recorded by Keith Palmer on his 1991 debut album and then by Larry Stewart on his 1993 debut album Down the Road) both peaked at number 2. Andie MacDowell's Daughter Rainey Qualley Poses in a Mesmerizing Underwater Photoshoot for a Controversial Organization Chesneyhas a younger sister called Jennifer Chandler. As a child, Kenny studied in Gibbs High School. Everything to know about Ruth Kearney. Read, Set, Dont Go is about a dad thinking about his daughters life while he is not ready for her to grow up and leave. [48], In 2000, Chesney and Tim McGraw became involved in a scuffle with police officers in Buffalo, New York, after Chesney attempted to ride a police horse. She was born in Brazil and married a TV star for more than ten years. Kenny Chesney Love Songs Tip of My Tongue 2019, Here And Now He becomes the happiest father because of his beautiful baby girl. That song became Chesney's twelfth number one hit on the Billboard country charts. I pushed her away I didnt have any clue as to what true marriage meant. How am I gonna raise one? How They Met: The unlikely pair met in January 2005 at NBC's "Concert of Hope" tsunami aid. Family. No one understands the power of Mobley and Thrasher's ballad better than Chesney, who has carried the party-music torch for his musical hero Jimmy Buffett for two-plus decades of writing and performing. She was spotted with Kenny Chesney at an award ceremony in 2014. With Abercrombie clothes Has Mary Nolan been spotted in public? Although Kenny Chesney has had many marriages before, it is unknown whether her current girlfriend has dated or married before. Chesney became the resident performer at The Turf. [16], Chesney also recorded a duet with Reba McEntire on her No. Father - David Chesney (Former Elementary School Teacher); Mother - Karen Chandler (Hair Stylist); Siblings - Jennifer Chandler (Younger Sister); Education. The lead single to the album is titled "Noise", which was released to country radio on March 24, 2016. Chesney says he's slept with over 100 girls. "I love you, Daddy, good night" 23. Daddys Little Girl is about a daughter singing about her fathers influence in her life. Kenny has received six Grammy Award nominations. The third single "Wild Child", which is a duet with Grace Potter, was released two days later. Kenny also delivered a spectacular performance as he sang alongside Kelsea Ballerini. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Beardedblade is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Chesney doesnt have any kids yet. Kenny Chesney Education Soon, Mobley was telling the story of the daughter he fathered when he was still in high school. Is Kenny Chesney Married? Chesney was performing Saturday night at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, where a woman fell to. [12], Chesney's third studio album and his second major-label one, entitled Me and You, was released in 1996. A year later, an appearance at a songwriter's showcase led to a contract with Capricorn Records, which had recently started a country division. WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO. [citation needed], Chesney, along with Tim McGraw, contributed to a version of Tracy Lawrence's single "Find Out Who Your Friends Are", which can be found on his album For the Love. However, the two have been extremely private about their relationship in the nearly 10 years that they've been together. "There Goes My Life," Kenny Chesney #8 COUNTRY FATHER-DAUGHTER WEDDING DANCE SONG . Who: Oscar-winning actress Rene Zellweger, 50, and Grammy-nominated country singer Kenny Chesney, 51. And really, that was all that mattered to me in that father daughter dance song moment during our wedding reception. 1. Chesney himself later recorded a version of the song as a duet with Dave Matthews. ", Thrasher's idea struck a nerve in his friend. There goes my life. After the album's release, the version with him, Chesney, and McGraw began receiving significant airplay, helping to boost the single to No. Kenny Chesney has postponed his 2021 summer stadium tour to 2022. . HERE AND NOW DELUXE. She lives in the Virgin Islands, where Kenny Chesney owns a mansion and spends most of their time in Franklin, Tennessee. It would be awesome to see kenny and Marys personal life .pictures of now.. And then she just started bawling on my shoulder. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. [45], In January 2018, it was announced that Chesney had ended his contract with Sony Music Nashville and signed to Warner Bros. Records Nashville. [43] The name was accompanied by a live album called Live in No Shoes Nation, which topped the Billboard 200 after its release in late 2017. The two have even been pictured sharing a kiss. "Handprints On The Wall" - Kenny Rogers. The Official Kenny Chesney Fan Club. Kenny Chesney Here and Now 2022 tour dates: April 23 Tampa, FL @ Raymond James Stadium April 30 Charlotte, NC @ Bank of America Stadium May 7 St. Louis, MO @ Busch Stadium May 14 . . But the song has affected fathers and daughters in ways that even the writers of "There Goes My Life" themselves could not have imagined. Savannah not only . There is something special about country songs when it comes to daughters. [17] Kanye West and 50 Cent's albums Graduation and Curtis were both released that same day. [citation needed], Chesney's 2009 tour was titled the Sun City Carnival Tour and featured both small and large venues in order to keep his ticket prices down. According to Chesney, the central theme of his 19th studio album, Here and Now, is "how different people are around the world, yet how entirely similar they can be.". When Chesney finally freed himself, he stood up and held his hand on his knee as he began singing. Check and, oh, yes, double check. And he said, "There goes my life "I remember the first time I heard this song, my producer Buddy Cannonwe were in his truckhe played me this song, and the first words out my mouth were, 'Are you sure we can record this song?' Dec 13, 2022. The album was released on October 14, 2008. He received his first guitar, The Terminor, for Christmas. She even went ahead to give him a congratulatory kiss after being presented with the prestigious Pinnacle Award at the event. Of course, theres the bigger-picture problem of why anyone had to make up a story at all.. Chesney also set up a charitable fund, Love for Love City,[55] to help victims of the storm. Be the first to get hottest news from our Editor-in-Chief, Check your email and confirm your subscription. Did Miles and Karen from Married At First Sight divorce? This album includes live renditions of 15 songs, 11 of which were singles. There goes my future, my everything Dance With My Daughter is about a father just wanting to spend time with daughter before she grows up and leaves. A Lot of Things Different (2002) Ain't Back Yet (2010) All the Pretty Girls (2016) American Kids (2014) Bar at the End of the World (2016) Beer With My Friends (2022) Better As A Memory (2007) Better Boat (2018) Boats (2008) Christmas in Blue Chair Bay (2014) Coastal (2010) Hansens death from a brain aneurysm at age 35 while six months pregnant with her first child devastated the singer and inspired him to reevaluate his own life. Daddy Dance With Me is a sweet country song from a daughters perspective. According to the country star, married life was not . [10] The album's second single, "A Chance", peaked just shy of the Top 10. Billboard Hot Country Songs and Country Airplay charts, 32 of which have reached number one. [10] The album also produced two more singles with "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" and "What I Need to Do",[10] which peaked at numbers 11 and 8 on the country charts, respectively. He has recorded more than 20 albums and has produced more than 40 Top 10 singles on the U.S. " Shotgun " by Jr Walker and The All-Stars. Got my whole life ahead David Chesney and Karen Chandler became parents to Kenny Chesney on the 26th of March 1968 in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA. Billboard Hot 100, making him one of the most successful crossover country artists. Chesney's rendition, which featured Grace Potter on backing vocals, went to number 3. She officially married Danny Glover in 2009 after divorcing his first wife, Asake Bomani, back in 2000. This album included the No. Even though Chesney's version was never released as a single, it has been regularly performed during his concerts. [citation needed], With Neil Thrasher and Wendell Mobley, Chesney also co-wrote Rascal Flatts' 2007 single Take Me There", which served as the lead-off single to their album Still Feels Good. By the time the two were finished, they'd come up with a song that was so good, Chesney, one of country music's biggest stars, couldn't believe it was available to be recorded. Kenny Chesney has listed his 4-bedroom, 9-bathroom, 12,599-square-foot hilltop estate in Tennessee for just under $14 million, and pictures show an opulent Mediterranean villa that is lavish. "I couldn't believe that I was the guy who got to go out and sing this song the rest of my life.". Speaking about the split he said: I did the only thing I knew to do I ran. PREMIUM RUM WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS. This is the official music videos playlist for Kenny Chesney featuring hits like "There Goes My Life", "The Good Stuff", "How Forever Feels", "Get Along" and. Blue Chair Bay Rum. And theres an intensity and thoughtfulness about him that hints at a man who wants to dig a little deeper. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Here and Now', "Sheriff Tells How Kenny Chesney's Lark Led to His and Tim McGraw's Arrest", "Kenny Chesney Celebrates Family and Fans", "Kenny Chesney Talks About His Annulment", "Country music star helps rescue teen brothers", "Kenny Chesney Recalls Losing Contact with Friends Sheltered in His Home During Hurricane Irma", "Hurricane Irma: Kenny Chesney continues to help victims of storm", "The Boss leads Billboard Touring Awards", "Chesney Warms Up Chicago With "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems", "Chesney does something different on 'Be As You Are', "Guitars, Tiki Bars & A Whole Lotta Love", "Chesney Announces Tour Dates for Early 2005", "Kenny Chesney "The Road & The Radio" tour", "Chesney taking summer tour to football stadiums", "Kenny Chesney's 'Sun City Carnival' Tour Dates", "Jake Owen, Cole Swindell, Chase Rice Added to Kenny Chesney's Big Revival Tour", "Kenny Chesney Invites Miranda Lambert for 2016 Spread the Love Tour Dates", "Kenny Chesney's Trip Around the Sun Tour Finishes as His Biggest Tour Ever", "Kenny Chesney Reveals 18 "Songs for the Saints Tour" Dates", "Kenny Chesney announces new dates for 'Here and Now' tour", "Kenny Chesney Preps 2011 Tour With Zac Brown Band", "Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw Bring 'Brothers of the Sun Tour' to Denver", "At RFK, Giving Everything for Their Country", Official Film Website for Kenny Chesney: Summer in 3D, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kenny_Chesney&oldid=1138733561, 2002: No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems Tour, 2004: Guitars, Tiki Bars and a Whole Lotta Love Tour, 1998, 1999, 2000: George Strait Country Music Festival, This page was last edited on 11 February 2023, at 08:20. My Little Girl is about a Dads love for his little girl. I'm too young for this Her birthday is March 17. After it, "Reality" also went to number 1. Kenny also signed another contract with rrn. In 1993, he released his frt lbum wldt drm. "There Goes My Life" is a song written by Wendell Mobley and Neil Thrasher and recorded by American country music singer Kenny Chesney. "Live Those Songs", "Never Gonna Feel Like That Again", "On the Coast of Somewhere Beautiful", and "Back Where I Come From" were never released by Chesney as singles, although "Back Where I Come From" was released as a single from Mac McAnally's 1990 album Simple Life. Chesney promotes his beliefs of perfection, as getting songs right in the studio, ultimately leads to performing[15] it right on the road and on the radio. The fifth single, "Anything But Mine", reached number one, and the final single, "Keg in the Closet", peaked to number six. [10] It included four new tracks, as well as updated versions of "Fall in Love", "The Tin Man", and "Back Where I Come From". [4] His 2007 Flip-Flop Summer Tour was the highest-grossing country road trip of the year. They later began dating in 2008. my dear daughter, to pursue our own small personal happiness, for we are not separate, independent, self-subsisting individuals, but links in a chain; and it is inconceivable that we would be what we are without those who have preceded us and shown . [44] No Shoes Nation inspired the name of Chesney's Sirius XM channel, No Shoes Radio. [citation needed] Other notable work Chesney did in 2003 is that he co wrote Kid Rock's single "Cold and Empty" from his self-titled 6th studio album Kid Rock. There goes my life I also have to have a doctor standing by should something give, but I'm going to tape it up, and I'm going to get out there". He becomes the happiest father because of his beautiful baby girl. Join half a million readers enjoying Newsweek's free newsletters. Billboard 200, with 233,000 units. After his graduation from the University, Kenny headed to Nashville and performed at several local clubs, including The Bluebird Cafe. Autoplay is on. Name: Kenny Chesney Birth Year: 1968 Birth date: March 26, 1968 Birth State: Tennessee Birth City: Knoxville Birth Country: United States Gender: Male Best Known For: American country music. 2004 saw the release of the album When the Sun Goes Down. Amber Heard played the daughter for Kenny Chesney in there goes my life. The country star took to Instagram to share the sad news.