$70.72, $88.41 (20% off), Sale Price $62.93 Inspired by the Arabic words, Latif for kindness and Lateefa for pleasant, Lattafa resonates with the luxury and elegance of the Arabian culture and it vividly captures the essence of its glorious heritage in its captivating fragrance. ShoppingLattafa perfumes at The Islam Shop offers you the ability to choose from a wide-ranging collection and helps you to browse, select items at the touch of a button at home or in the office. Oriental Fragrance Long Lasting Eau De Parfum. Claim this business. The longer the Bakhoor is kept in a closed glass jar, the better the scent become. The fragrance has best answer to the other clones and the unisex perfume is for men and women both. $69.35, $86.68 Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. A startup was then transformed into a renowned company with its exports to the major GCC countries. Log in Register. All rights reserved. To see our price, add these items to your cart. $14.53, $16.33 1 2 You may also like Fakhar for Men 2,90 Inara Black 2,90 Odyssey Homme 2,90 Ra'ed Oud | For a Damaged, Defective, Wrong or expired item, you can request a refund or replacement within 5 days of delivery, You will need to share the image of the item and its defects through. The three generations of the Sheikh family take pride in the portfolio of perfumes and fragrances developed at Lattafa that expresses personality, generates lasting impressions and arouses positive emotions. Upto 169.90 discount on select Credit Cards, ICICI Bank Debit Cards. Yes! I picked this fragrance up because I really love Sauvage elixir, but i couldn't see myself paying that much for a department store fragrance, it better be niche if I was going to do that. Original Price $80.19 This is used specifically on special occasions like weddings or on relaxing times or generally just to perfume the house or store. Asad - Lattafa | Indulge in Luxury Asad Home Oriented Fragrances Asad Home Oriented Fragrances Asad Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 7 customer ratings ( 7 Free shipping for many products! WebLattafa Asad - 2023's best layering fragrance (with my own combinations) I'm of the opinion that Lattafa Asad is one of the best layering fragrances out there. Yours is a unique personality, with a fragrance to match. Our knowledgeable staff shares a genuine passion for perfume and offers you the best selection of perfumes in the UK at the best prices. My next experiment was Versace Eros Flame. (23% off), Sale Price $5.65 The aroma reveals rich woody notes combined with rose and exotic saffron. Today, decades later, Lattafa is the full-fledged perfume manufacturer and supplier of the best perfumes in U.A.E to an ever-increasing clientele in the Middle East and abroad who appreciate real luxury. Lancme Oud Bouquet by adeeilln. , Importer Heart: Coffee, Iris, Patchouli Lattafa Asad is a vanilla fragrance that opens with signature fragrance with unique notes. 3 people found this helpful Helpful Report abuse John Gerondidakis Hidden GEM fragrance! Website. However most still prefer to use charcoal because it is s traditional, natural and burns Bakhoor better. We discourage herd preference/behavior and fragrance influencers. $66.80, $83.50 ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. I mean even when you just sniff the atomizer, you can smell that elegant cardamom with some other spices. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Lattafa Perfumes Khamrah EDP - Eau De Parfum Unisex 100ml(3.4 oz) | Vanilla Sweet Warm Spicy Woody, Lattafa Ameer Al Oud Intense Oud for Unisex Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce, Lattafa Perfumes Eternal Oud EDP - 100ml(3.4 oz) Unisex | Grapefruit, Plum, Orchid, Heliotrope, Vanilla, Amber, Oud, Benzoin, Tonka Bean, Labdanum, 3.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1), Lattafa Ejaazi for Unisex Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce, Lattafa Perfumes Najdia EDP - 100ml(3.4 oz) I Aqua and Citrus Notes I Youthful Fragrance with A Freshness I Citrus, Aqua, Fresh, Amber, Warm I Suitable for any Occasion I (Najdia with Deo - 100ml), Lattafa Alhambra Kismet for Men Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4Ounce, Lattafa Perfumes Raghba EDP - Eau De Parfum 100ML (3.4 oz),Long-Lasting Spray I Agarwood (oud),Saffron,Cinnamon I Signature Bottle I by Lattafa, Lattafa Perfumes Shaheen Gold By Lattafa Pride Edp - Eau De Parfum 100ml(3.4 Oz) | Pineapple, Grapefruit, Lavender, Fig, Tonka, Vanilla, Patchouli, Lattafa Perfumes Eternal Oud Tester EDP Unisex 20ml, Lattafa Perfumes Qaa'ed Unisex EDP - 100ML (3.4 oz) | Oriental Alchemy | Opens with energizing oud fragrance with oriental notes, it's the perfume you can fall in love with the first smell, Lattafa Perfumes Ejaazi EDP - 100ML (3.4 oz) I For a Confident Personality I Energizing oud fragrance I Classy Unisex Scent I Gem of a fragrance I, Lattafa Perfumes Raghba Unisex EDP-Eau De Parfum 100ml(3.4 oz), Khalta Blend Of Lattafa EDP - Eau De Parfum Unisex 100ml(3.4 oz) | Energizing oud Fragrance with Oriental notes | by Lattafa Perfumes, Lattafa Najdia 2 Piece Set for Men (3.4 Ounce Eau de Parfum Spray + 1.7 Ounce Deodorant Spray), Lattafa Hayaati Al Maleky edp unisex 3.4 oz, Lattafa Perfumes Ishq Al Shuyukh Silver EDP - Eau De Parfum 100ml(3.4 oz) Unisex | Lemon, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Pineapple, Amber Wood, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Patchouli, Lattafa Blue Sapphire Eau De Parfum Spray for Unisex, 3.4 Ounce, Lattafa Perfumes Asad for Unisex Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce, Lattafa Fakhar perfume Extrait De Parfum - 100 ml (For Men), Lattafa Ejaazi Intensive Silver for Unisex Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce, Lattafa Bade'e Al Oud Amethyst for Unisex Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce, Lattafa Oud Mood for Unisex Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce, Lattafa Perfumes Opulent Musk EDP-100ML/3.4Oz| sweet-spicy,Woody, Leather, floral,Musk,Amber and Patchouli (Opulent Musk), Lattafa Maahir Black Edition for Unisex Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce, Lattafa Fakhar Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz, Qimmah for Women EDP (Eau De Parfum) - 100ML (3.4 oz) I Elegant, tempting oriental perfume I ideal for any occasion I Featuring notes: Cedar, Oudh, Myrrh, Amber, Lavender I not too sweet, spicy or overwhelming I By Lattafa Perfumes, Lattafa Musk Mood for Unisex Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce, Tobacco Touch EDP Perfume By Maison Alhambra 80 ML 3.40 Fl Oz (Pack of 1), Lattafa Maison Alhambra Fabuloso Intense EDP Super Rich UAE Version 80 ML/ 2.7 FL OZ,3.40 Fl Oz (Pack of 1), Afaq Tester EDP - Unisex 20ml(0.7 oz) | Pear, Cassis, Tuberose, Jasmine, Cashmeran, Sandalwood | Nutmeg, Pepper, Cedarwood, Amber, Incense, Labdanum | By Lattafa Perfumes, Lattafa Perfumes Eternal Oud Edp - Eau De Parfum 100ml(3.4 Oz) | Grapefruit, Plum, Orchid, Heliotrope, Vanilla, Amber, Oud, Benzoin, Tonka Bean, Labdanum, Ishq Al Shuyukh Silver Tester EDP - Eau De Parfum Unisex 20ml | Caramel, Saffron, Tonka Bean, Suede Leather, Pineapple, Cedarwood | by Lattafa Perfumes, Women's Perfume, Fragrance by Paul Sebastian, Day or Night Soft Floral Scent, DESIGN, 3.4 Fl Oz, Lattafa Perfumes Nasheet EDP - Eau De Parfum 100ml(3.4 oz) Unisex | Guaiac Wood, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Lattafa Women's Attar Lil Sabya Eau De Parfum - 25ml, Lattafa Oud Mood Elixir Eau De Parfum Spray (Unisex) 3.4 oz, Raghba EDP (Eau De Parfum) I Middle Eastern baked sweets in a spice market scent I Warm, cozy, and smoky Vanilla add a sweet, elegance I Long - lasting and Great Silliage I by Lattafa Perfumes (Raghba Woody Intense), Wajood By Lattafa Pride Edp - Eau De Parfum 100ml(3.4 Oz) | Marine, Pink Pepper Vetiver, Patchouli Sandalwood, Amber | By Lattafa Perfumes, Lattafa Maahir Black Edition Eau De Parfum Spray (Unisex) 3.4 oz, Lattafa Perfumes Oud Al Sahraa Unisex (For Men and Women) EDP - 100ML (3.4 oz) I Amber fragrance for women and men I Scent is Smoky- Spicy I Beautiful Bottle I Great Gift for anyone I, Lattafa Perfumes Afaq EDP - Eau De Parfum 100ml(3.4 oz) Unisex, Lattafa Perfumes Maahir, Maahir Black Edition & Bade'e Al Oud for Glory EDP-100ml(3.4 oz) with Magnetic Gift Box Perfect for Gifting, Kismet For Women EDP Perfume By Alhambra House Of Lattafa: 3.4oz Niche Fragrance, Washwashah Arabian Perfume 100ml for women By Latafa, Lattafa Oud Mood Elixir for Unisex Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce, EDP Fragrances for Men and Women by Lattafa, An Exotic Twist On Our Iconic Scent, Bombshell Oud. Seems like a projection monster so far. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. WebLattafa's Asad fragrance is a beautiful blend of almond, Black Pepper, Pinapple, Tobacco, Coffee, Patchouli, Iris, Amber and Vanilla, Dry Woods, Benzain, Labdanum. The three generations of the Sheikh family take pride in the portfolio of perfumes and fragrances developed at Lattafa that expresses personality, generates lasting impressions and arouses positive emotions. Online shopping from a great selection of luxurious perfumes at free shipping. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I have not tried Elixer, but what I can say is that this bears virtually no relation to Sauvage EdT. Claim this business. Copyright 2023 The Islam ShopCompany no: 09657021Website created by Credia, Atyaab Al Oud 80ml EDP (Eau De Parfum) By Lattafa Perfumes, La Vita Bella 100ml EDP (Eau De Parfum) By Maison Alhambra Perfumes, Nebras Lattafa Pride 100ml EDP (Eau De Parfum) By Lattafa Perfumes, For Men [50ml Eau de Perfume Spray] by Al-Rehab, Qaed Al Fursan 100ml EDP (Eau De Parfum) By Lattafa Perfumes, Aseel [35ml Eau de Perfume Spray] by Al-Rehab, Lahdath Women (Femme) EDP (Eau De Parfum) By Maison Alhambra Perfumes, Yara Femme (Women) 100ml EDP (Eau De Parfum) By Lattafa Perfumes. Copyright 2023, Lattafa Perfumes. 0 Likes, 0 Comments - Trender.hn (@trender.hn) on Instagram: Asad de Lattafa Perfumes es una fragancia de la familia olfativa mbar para Hombres. (20% off), Sale Price $70.74 ${cardName} not available for the seller that you chose. Good scent profile with good performance!! You will receive a link to create a new password via email. Sale Price $64.73 It vividly captures the essence of its glorious heritage in its captivating fragrance. WebNo members currently have Asad on their wishlist. It is a perfect scent for any one who wants to feel confident. Although intense in its , Item Dimensions LxWxH Fill out the requested information. After reviews on Fragrantica pointed toward this being an Autumn/Winter Fragrance, I smelled it only to think "hey, if this was a bit sharper and fresher it could easily suit Spring and Early Summer too". It is a perfect scent for any one who wants to feel confident. View cart for details. But many people nowadays use electrical incense burners because they are faster and safer to use. Rave Now is a massive pineapple bomb - some claim it as an Aventus clone, but it is simply smoky pineapple - great for the price but that's all there is to it, lacking richness but if sharp fragrances are your thing then the value for money is solid. The fragrance of the Bakhoor is truly heavenly. Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Extreme by 2023 Lattafa | Indulge in Luxury. I own the following (excluding ones which definitely wouldn't work), so please let me know which you'd like to see: Armani Stronger With You Intensely (more of a winter-only combo I think, and too much overlap), Lattafa Hayaati (think this might be good), Please feel free to try your own combos and post them here. $4.54, $6.49 Shipping cost, delivery date and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. , Date First Available WebLattafa -AsadEau De ParfumSize: 100mlDescription: Asad is an inspired perfume of Dior - Sauvage Elixir. JavaScript is disabled. WebThis item: Lattafa Bade'e Al Oud Amethyst for Unisex Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce $30.99 ($9.11/Fl Oz) Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Man EDT Men New in Box, Black , 3.6 Fl Oz $35.99 ($10.00/Fl Oz) Lattafa Fakhar perfume Extrait De Parfum - 100 ml (For Men) $29.00 ($8.53/Fl Oz) perfumes for women edp kalemat perfume infinity rose perfume The perfume is warm and relaxing with weak fresh undertones. These items are dispatched from and sold by different sellers. Gender: Men SKU: Asad Lattafa Category: Perfume 3,509 7,500 (-53%) The bottle itself is so beautiful On a separate note, Bella Vita Patchouli smells quite a bit similar despite being half the price. Looking for the home fragrance to get rid of unwanted smells? Dubais leading premium luxury perfumery of authentic Arabic fragrances, inspired by the Arabic words, Latif for kindness and Lateefa for pleasant, Lattafa resonates with the luxury and elegance of the Arabian culture. When burning incense over charcoal, the fragrances are released and give off a pleasant and relaxing scent. Monday-Saturday (8:00AM-5:00PM). Original Price $88.41 4 reviews for Asad by Lattafa. To keep the legacy continuing, the company launched Lattafa in 1992 to expand the scope of business beyond the Middle East and to serve customers across the world. $70.74, $88.43 Oriental Fragrance Long Lasting Eau De Parfum. Condition: Asad 100ml By Lattafa Perfumes, will win you over from the first sniff and never cease to surprise you. Lattafa Asad is a vanilla fragrance that opens with signature fragrance with unique notes. Lattafa, Your Ultimate Destination for Luxurious & Exotic Home Grown Fragrances in the Middle-east and across 61 countries of the world. Really Great perfume. Lost your password? All rights reserved. 1 spray Eros Flame for every 1 spray Asad. WebAsad Bakhoor By Lattafa Perfumes 100 Grm, will win you over from the first sniff and never cease to surprise you. Yes Well take a look and remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines. Fragrance Perfume : Asad We encourage exploration, independence, and informed discussion. Customers who sign up can get 10% off their next purchase! | (23% off), Sale Price $66.90 This scent is perfect for those who want to feel confident and sophisticated. Lasting is 7to8 Hours, Your email address will not be published. Nabeel Black (formerly Nabell Etisalbi) air freshener has a blend of Nabeel Perfumes finest fragrances. Register. Lost your password? Recently I decided to start trying to layer it with fragrances more suitable to these early spring temperatures. Lattafa Asad is the fragrance that opens with energizing oud fragrance with oriental notes. The woody base notes of Agarwood and cedarwood. : A sense of humor helps. | This Arabian Oud fragrance will be perfect for every occasion- birthdays, anniversaries or as a gift. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. $64.15, $80.19 The scent is spicy-sweet. This stuff is incredible!! (20% off), Sale Price $60.62 With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. | The longevity is above-average. Immensely fulfilling - please try it. 2023 Lattafa | Indulge in Luxury. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. , Item model number WebDior Sauvage Elixir Clone For CHEAP - Lattafa Perfumes Asad Review Gents Scents 334K subscribers Join Subscribe 3.8K Share 132K views 7 months ago #gentsscents Quantity: Add to cart. The seller might still be able to personalize your item. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. According to the general consensus, this is supposed to be a clone of Dior Sauvage Elixir. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. In combination with Asad this is again absolutely incredible, with Asad bringing the luxury and Now bringing the character in spades. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Please try again. : It is a perfect The Fakhar eau de parfum from the Thameen collection by Lattafa Perfum A journey through sensuality and timelessness, Mahasin Crystal Violet by Lattafa Perfumes is a floral-woody fragrance for women. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. A PLACE TO SHARE ALL THE FRAGRANCE SMELLS! theoudstore. Lattafa Pride has created a limited edition fragrance for you, to match your individuality. Lattafa Pride has created a limited edition fragrance for you, to match your individuality. Original Price $67.43 Lattafa -Asad Eau De Parfum Size: 100ml Description: Asad is an Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. We will either provide you a free return shipping label or give you a refund for the cost of sending it back. The hassle-free and secure payment methods to buy perfumes. Be respectful, inclusive, and don't cause needless drama. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Request it The hassle-free and secure payment methods to buy perfumes. Surround yourself with a fragrance that suits you perfectly and becomes your new signature. It is for sure your ultimate destination for luxurious & exotic home grown fragrances in Middle-east and across 61 countries of the world. A beautiful elegant bottle filled in an exclusive, depicting strength of this lingering scent. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. I'm of the opinion that Lattafa Asad is one of the best layering fragrances out there. Take a piece of coal and heat a corner of it with a small flame (lighter/cooker), for about 60 seconds until it becomes red hot. Shipping calculated at checkout. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! 1-4 of 4 reviews SUWILANJI. This is how the community classifies the fragrance. Original Price $6.49 Instead, this presents a sweet, apple, cinnamon, vanilla, amber and musk fragrance that is a definite winter fragrance with no hint of "blue" or "freshie" elements. Lattafa's Asad fragrance is a beautiful blend of almond, Black Pepper, Pinapple, Tobacco, Coffee, Patchouli, Iris, Amber and Vanilla, Dry Woods, Benzain, Labdanum. It is something of everything, but not too much of some particular thing and is truly applicable to any situation. Base: Amber, Vanilla, Dry Woods, Benzoin, Labdanum. Surround yourself with a fragrance that suits you perfectly and becomes your new signature. Im not sure if I would recommend over the real but Asad could definitely be your backup bottle if you want to preserve your Dior. Intended for room air freshening use. , Item Weight Discover more Arabic brands for Men at Hidden Samples 100% Authentic fragrance Decants at best price! The Bakhour or Oud Stocks can be used several times. Second experiment was with Rave Now by Lattafa. Sold by: , Net Quantity Free This is a unisex fragrance which is perfect for those who love amber, oud, sandalwood, jasmine, patchouli and fresh oriental sweet spice scents. This item is non-returnable due to the nature of the product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Copyright 2023 The Islam ShopCompany no: 09657021Website created by Credia. WebTry Asad perfume by Lattafa! $61.33, $76.66 This luxurious fragrance is sure to turn heads and leave a lasting impression. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Sold by: WebThis item: Lattafa Perfumes Qaa'ed Unisex EDP 30 ML (1.1 OZ) | Oriental Alchemy Lattafa Perfumes Asad for Unisex Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce. (30% off), Sale Price $70.72 You have to be logged in to be able to add photos to your review. It is a perfect scent for any one who wants to feel confident. Copyright 2023, Lattafa Perfumes. Try contacting them via Messages to find out! Lattafa Qaa`Ed EDP Perfume For Men & Women 100 ml. Given the classy packaging and performance, it's extremely value for money as well. This luxurious fragrance is sure to turn heads and leave a lasting impression. WebLattafa Qaaed eau de parfum unisex 78% OFF Lattafa Qaed Al Fursan eau de parfum unisex 80% OFF Lattafa Oud Mood Elixir eau de parfum unisex Sold Out! Unable to add item to Wish List. .. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Its wood chips are packaged in an 50g packet which is very easy to put on the burner. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Given the classy packaging and performance, it's extremely value for money as well. Try the fragrance Hoor Al Ain which has the top notes of Bergamot and Lily. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. $64.73, $84.06 , ASIN Refresh your browser window to try again. Asad Bakhoor By Lattafa Perfumes 100 Grm, will win you over from the first sniff and never cease to surprise you. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Lutendo. This luxurious fragrance is sure to turn heads and leave a lasting impression. Monday-Saturday (8:00AM-5:00PM). Surround yourself with a fragrance that suits you perfectly and becomes your new signature. Rated 4 out of 5. Customers who sign up can get 10% off their next purchase! Rasasi Oudh Al Abiyad is a unique fragrance designed specially for modern men as well as women. Lattafa Perfumes Industries L.L.C is Dubai's leading premium luxury perfumery of authentic Arabic fragrances and it makes the world of scent sophistication available for everyone looking to shop for perfumes across the world. Lattafa Asad is a amber fragrance for I highly recommend it u won't be disappointed, Verified purchase: Captcha failed to load. Lattafa - Asad - Eau de Parfum - 100ml(inspired by Sauvage Elixir), [Women's] SOTD Saturday 4th of March 2023. Bring the exotic scents of the east to your home with this incense. Lattafa Velvet Oud for Unisex Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce. (20% off), Sale Price $14.53 When you spray it, its basically the rich spices you can detect. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods.