SCAM!!! Our foolproof method yields perfectly boiled eggs every time. Its been months since I ordered from this company! Original Price 35.66 I recently bought these. After putting the lid on, which fit perfectly, I turned it upside down and shook it around, Nothing, I mean NOTHING, dripped out of the lid or glass and everything stayed intact. The lid that came with your pan or pot will do a better job on the stovetop (and is just as sustainable! If youre anything like us, never able to find the Tupperware lid and always wanting to save your leftovers, then youre going to love this innovative product, too. Since 1995, Epicurious has been the ultimate food resource for the home cook, with daily kitchen tips, fun cooking videos, and, oh yeah, over 33,000 recipes. Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2014. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Inventive, beautiful, and better than glass food storage containers, GIR Stretch Lids turn regular bowls into airtight food storage containers. The lids do have a typical texture of silicone, however, quickly rinsing them under water should do the trick if any hair was to stick to it. Before first use, wash the lid in hot soapy water, rinse, and dry. View Etsys Privacy Policy. The knob on top even stayed cool enough to handle with bare hands (though not, admittedly, during the in-oven test). This 100% pure silicone lid set isnt just BPA-free and FDA-approved, it also bears the LFGB seal of approval for food safety. Bought 2 at that price. Plus, my food storage game is pretty on-point: Thanks to a large collection of washable pint and quart containers, plastic wrap almost never makes an appearance. Saran wrap and aluminum foil are always there to cover, but they arent very sustainable. The different-sized rungs on the bottom side of the Lid fit snugly onto our Saute Pans, every size of our Saucepans, the 8 QT Stock Pot, and 3 QT Saucier to maintain an evenly roiling boil and keep your sauce in the Pot instead of splattered on your stovetop. ORIGINAL PATENTED Food Safe Silicone Covers: 8 sizes! ): Our lids are made from the best silicone you can getthey're BPA- and BPS-free and hop happily into the oven, microwave, or freezer. I started ramping up my personal crusade against single-use plastic in the kitchen a few months ago, which made me a very pleasant person to be around over the holidaysa person who never once yelled at anyone for throwing away a mostly clean plastic baggie (sorry, Mom). Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. These clever home products are all made of silicone and are under $20 on Amazon! One fan noted: "silicone is sturdy and of high quality." If you do have a bunch of identically-shaped cookware, my advice is to buy a lid slightly larger than your frying pan or skillet; a 10-inch lid is difficult to use with a 10-inch pan, but will seal perfectly to a 10-inch bowl. Captcha failed to load. All the time lost to figuring out what lid goes with what food storage container. Please try again. Heres what a few others have said about these lids: Quality is much better than 3 other sets of silicon lids I previously bought on Amazon. Silicone Stretch Lids Set of 18 - 6 Clear Round+ 6 Blue Rectangle Bowl+ 6 Small Wine. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. While the lid did not buckle or warp from the heat while covering a pan on the stovetop, the thin material jumped when shakshuka bubbled, and the knob got way too hot to handle with bare hands. Silicone stretch Lids. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. I believe its a scam!. The silicone lid became very slippery, and I realized the issue was that the bowl was too wet. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. First, they had to be formulated for use on the stovetop, in the oven, and for refrigerated storage. Longzons silicone stretch lids come in a set of 14 in seven different sizes that range from soda can to stockpot. Four webbing lash points on top lid. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. I ordered a bunch of these lids on 8/8/2020 & still havent received them. Original Price 29.71 Unwasted lids are heat-safe, lightweight, and hygienic. What a great find, thanks for sharing, Amelia! LELE LIFE 4 Pack Same Size Silicone Stretch Lids, Thicker Reusable Durable Silicone Container Cover, Expandable Food Storage Covers, Dishwasher and Freezer Safe, 3.75in(9.5cm), Set 6 Extra Large Silicone Cup Lid Camping Mug Lid - Tea Cup Lid Coffee Cup Lid Silicone Coffee Mug Covers Universal Cup Lids Silicone Outdoor Drink Cover Cup Dust CoverAssorted 6 Colors, ComeBuyWide 6PCS Reusable Food Cover Fresh Keeping Sealing Stretch Lid Kitchen Storage Container Silicone Lid, Blue, qQe946980, Quality silicone lid sets for pots, bowls and cups, Little Changes for Us, Big Changes for Our Planet, Adpartner Reusable Silicone Container Lids. What you need to know: An affordable set of six silicone stretch lids suitable for containers ranging from 3.5-11 inches in . And if you arent needing to take the lids on and off of refrigerated food constantly, I say these still work really great! Can be used directly on food. Im very aggravated with this company and I wouldnt recommend anyone buying anything from them!. Longzon's silicone stretch lids come in a set of 14 in seven different sizes that range from soda can to stockpot. Made from a premium silicone exterior with Stainless Steel interior to retain heat and add durability, the Universal Pot Lid is dishwasher-safe, heat-resistant, and oven-safe up to 500F. vid: 9b0169f0-ad30-11ed-9b94-e38a8a487bff. Unless you have a skillet, round baking dish, and storage bowl that are all the same size, a single silicone lid is not going to be a kitchen-wide champion. (10% off), Sale Price $8.77 Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. This ensures that the Coverflex will not pop off the container once the food begins to heat, as it allows for steam to escape. Because they form a seal with any material, you can use them to cover serving dishes on your way to and from a party, or to keep bugs off of food while it's out to serve. Hangs nicely inside cabinet with the accompanying hook. Whether you're making casserole or brownies, if youre looking for lids to cover rectangular baking dishes, youd be hard pressed to find a better option than this platinum silicone lid by GIR: Get It Right. Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 5 customer ratings. A helpful review: I purchased these to put on my plastic Starbucks travel mugs and also my stainless steel travel mugs. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. This industrial range lid cover is perfect for food preservation and leak prevention. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Bustle may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently of Bustle's editorial and sales departments. Lids please! Original Price $54.99 I have used them on square containers not just round ones. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Trew Knowledge. On the stove, however, they buckled in a serious way, and even suffered a little discoloration where the edge touched the pan. when the top lid is removed. Instant Pot IP-Duo60 V3 6 Quart Pressure Cooker Replacement Lid (GOOD . Easy to wash. Our extensive line of rubber seals and gaskets includes ribbed profiles, co-extruded pedestals with sponge rubber bulbs . I just bought mine on lakesidecommodities.com for $9.99 a set. However, there is a more eco-friendly option! I have never heard of these. A helpful review: These are very easy to use and fit sizes from small drinking glasses to very large dinner plates equally well. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2011 - 2023 All rights reserved. What the heck are universal silicone lids? Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Organic Cotton Reusable Nut Milk, Coffee, & Tea Straining Bags, Capflex Reusable Silicone Bottle, Jar, & Produce Covers. Hope this helps! Suitable for microwave, oven, stove top or pan. You probably know too well how annoying it is to put away leftovers from last nights dinner, pack up a lunch at night for the next day or slice up fresh fruit only to find that you dont know where the lid is for the container you picked. And after testing them out for the past couple of weeks, dirtying them up, and throwing them in the dishwasher Im excited to share that theyve been holding up really great! Extremely flexible, strong and powerful. The quality is brilliant, they are going to last for such a long time. I just received these after waiting 3 m months to get them. Ad Choices. Needless to say, I gave three families sets of these for Christmas. No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission. You'll get more mileage out of a round lid if you have a round baking dish already: It will function in place of aluminum foil in the oven and in place of plastic wrap over similarly-sized bowls for food storage. Read our full disclosure policy here. Thx. But similar to the Chef'n lid, even the smooth side did not stay sealed to the baking dish in the oven, shifting loose and tipping into the gratin. Is the lid a tacky texture, that would hang onto pet hair? Removable, floating single compartment top lid with key clip. (10% off), Sale Price 32.10 Available in three sizes, these versatile covers can be used for storing, cooking and transporting food. All of that said though, the lid did end up staying on the bowl of chicken for hours after I wiped it down, and it was just as tight as before. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. I cant make them fit properly on anything. XiJing Photo Custom-made Gift Store. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. Here's what we thought when we tried them out ourselves. Air tight, no spill and dishwasher safe! You can even use in ovens and refrigerators, as it is super wear resistant! NEW Owala 40oz Stainless Steel Tumblers Just $34.99 at Target (Will Sell Out! GIR offers the most variety of any brand in terms of lid shapes, sizes, and colors: There are eight sizes total (five round, two rectangle, and one square) and 11 colorways. The Overall Best Lids For Rectangular Pyrex:. (In my opinion, none of the lids were.) By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. And no, this is not a sponsored post. 100% food grade platinum silicone is safe for temperatures ranging from -76 to +356F, so they can be used in the refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven, and dishwasher. I cannot speak to the quality b/c I have NOT seen them, yet. Sold Out. The lid also got slightly damaged where it touched the the pan, turning crusty and white along the edge. Ultimately, I ordered a bunch of lids to the office and put those bad boys to the test. I ordered on August 17th and still have not gotten my lids! Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. These lids stretch up to 30% more than their actual size! Awesome, Jane! None of them have stained, warped, or ripped. What makes these lids so special? Good news! Sold Out. ( 9 customer reviews) $ 2.99 - $ 3.50. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Highly recommend. Almost all of my pots and pans have lids, so I don't resort to using foil to cover them on the stove. These days theres a smartly designed set of silicone lids to fit everything from bowls to pots and pans, even coffee mugs. Please use a different way to share. Regular price $29.99 $19.99 . We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Ill admit: Im not exactly a master chef in the kitchen. No portion of this site may be reproduced or duplicated without the express permission of Lids and Fanatics. Can go from Oven to Fridge/Freezer/Table--or Fridge/Freezer to Oven. Will go through credit card company to dispute charge. Wish I had them years ago when first starting to cook.. (10% off), Sale Price $41.24 Absolutely! The lid suctioned perfectly to a round baking dish and stayed put, trapping steam inside and yielding a very tender potato gratin. What Can I Use the Universal Pot Lid for. Whether you cook, bake, or live on takeout, my picks below will simplify your life in the most satisfying way. Additionally, they had to be both dishwasher and microwave safe. Food Guard | Silicone Stretch Lids Grommet 76.6K subscribers Subscribe 6.3K views 3 years ago https://www.thegrommet.com/products/f. Your email address will not be published. Silicone lids bearing the LFGB label, which is used specifically in Germany and France, are the gold standard when it comes to food safety, as LFGB standards are the most comprehensive. (3,4,5,6,7,8,9, 11 inches) Stretch to fit ANY shape container or bakeware, Oven (+428 F), Microwave, Freezer (-40F), Refrigerator and Dishwasher safe. Thanks for the review going to give them a try! Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. In fact, these lids grip so well that you can actually lift your bowl from the lids top handle without fear of them coming off. To revisit this recipe, visit My Account, thenView saved recipes. You can safely use these in freezers or microwaves. Order placed, credit card charged and no merchandise arrived. I ordered the miracle lids 7/7 paid $23 and the money was taken out of my account but I Never received the lifs. Then You Need an Eighth-Sheet Pan, Make Better Bread With the Challenger Bread Pan, Design Engineer Tests $1000 & $49 Stand Mixers. All products featured on Epicurious are independently selected by our editors. BFONS 18 Pack Silicone Stretch Lids, 6 Different Sizes Silicone Lids 100% Safe Food Grade Silicone to Meet Most Container, Microwave Cover for Food Storage, Silicone Can Cover, Silicone Bowl Covers 3.8 3.8 out of 5 stars (366) But you should take care to select which lid you need for which container to avoid accidents. 14 Silicone Stretch Lids and Reusable Durable Food Storage Covers for Bowls. Well get this updated with a new product link ASAP. Sale Price 26.73 The set usually retails for $27 but is now on sale for $13, a real deal, as our shopping editors say. $40 gets you five rounds in different diameters: 4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, and 12.5-inches. By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. Features air-tight, water-tight seal on almost everything! For heavy-duty stovetop cooking, however, where bubbling and splattering is a real concern, the weighty Made In lid won't warp or move around. Lids are reusable plastic wrap alternative. I think I will buy some for my daughter for Christmas. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. Unwasted Silicone stretch lids come in a pack of 7 lids with an exclusive extra-large lid for covering large pots, grills, and skillets. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Made of 100% food-grade silicone, the covers will not leach any chemicals into your food. . Sold Out. FDA-approved silicone is the base standard. These substitutes for aluminum foil claim to do it all, covering pots on the stove, casserole dishes in the oven, and bowls in the fridge. Here are a few of my favorite things about these silicone stretch lids: I cant tell you how many drinks Ive ended up pouring down the drain because my kids dont finish it during a meal or are too full. I have many Lock & Lock brand containers that the locking tabs have snapped off the lids, so these should prove quite useful. That seems pretty handy, and they do have cute designs! 17 sold 5. So I like to plan meals ahead and make sure to save any leftovers for when Im tired of takeout. Please. These are versatile for many different tasks that you perform in the kitchen. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. But I hand-washed them with no trouble: no stains or smells to speak of after they dry. $13.99 + $13.40 shipping. Made in Usa Silicone Lids (1 - 40 of 47 results) Price ($) Shipping All Sellers Silicone Container Stretch Lids (10 Pack), Flexible, Eco Friendly, Reusable Container Silicone Lids BlessedisSheDesign $15.99 FREE shipping More colors 100TW Lug Lids for Glass Jars - Replacement Lids - 100 mm - 6 Lugs NAKPUNAR (4,981) $12.99 FREE shipping Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers.