0 Answers How do I remove the lid of Optima 45 stapler - Swingline 48209 Optima 45 Electric Stapler. Need a manual for your Swingline Optima 45 Stapler? My Optima 45 did have the light flashing and was getting jammed eveynow and then, but now the light is not on as if no - Answered by a verified Technician We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Alternatively, if you can straighten the stapler away from its base, you can use it to tack things to a wall. It wouldn't be good if the tray comes open and loose staples fly everywhere. Amazon has encountered an error. All Rights Reserved. Staple remover included. I'm not in the quietest office, but still whenever I use this everyone jumps. Warning! 37.79 Swingline Optima 45 Model 48209 High Capacity Electric Automatic Stapler. By navigating this site, you are Value pack includes the Optima 45 Electric Stapler, Optima High Capacity Staples and staple remover; Electric stapler quietly staples up to 45 sheets at once2X the capacity of standard electric staplers; QuickLoadfeature allows front staple magazine to eject quickly and easily with the press of a button. Close. This Swingline Optima 45 Electric Stapler is backed by a 7-year warranty. Turn the stapler upside down and shake it to clear out staples you can't reach with your fingers. Add to cart Adding. QuickLoad feature simplifies staple refillingjust push a button and the staple magazine pops out from the front. US $46.54 Swingline Optima is smoothly contoured for the best handheld precision stapling Full size and top loading Its contoured design and vertical orientation allow for fast handheld use without sacrificing stapling precision this stapler holds a full strip of 210 staples . Made of durable metal, the B8 heavy duty stapler plier is sure to last for years of work in the office. Cincinnati Digital Marketing Agency | Search Engine Marketing Services, Prozessoptimierung: Mit Kontinuitt zu hherer Effizienz, Vancouver SEO Company - SEO Vancouver Consultants, How Much Traffic Does a Website Need to Make Money? This stapler can punch up to 45 sheets and does flat clinch stapling. Ask your question here. Able to handle twice the amount of sheets than other electric staplers, the Optima 45 Stapler ensures that large jobs are stapled with ease. This stapler was NOT like new. Stylish gold desk stapler has a contoured inner metal design for easy handling and can staple up to 20 sheets at a time. Specialties: Restore your car's value with products and services from our tire store in Hayward, California. It's possible that you're using poor-quality staples that crumple easily, or that the paper you're using is too thick for the stapler. Yes, you can use the standard staples as long as you adjust the orange guide. Any applicable shipping & sales tax charges will be determined at checkout. Swingline Optima 45 Stapler - cannot slide tray back in stapler, no staples jamming Sometimes the rectangular insert where the staples sit on, gets dislodged. It easily staples up to 20 sheets at time from your desktop when used with 1/4 leg length Swingline Standard Staples. Use a sharp object to push the jammed staple . Alice Follows The White Rabbit, It is a great pet. Handy in many ways! Please. I attempted to replace my stapler with the same model I had (which sadly broke), saw the image shows the exact stapler I'm attempting to replace, order it (even though it's $35 more expensive than the newer model available elsewhere on Amazon). Quickly and safely troubleshooting a Swingline stapler will make the cause of the problem apparent and lead you to a few solution options. If you know your stapler did not staple all the way through your document and is stuck mid-staple, don't keep stapling in the same location. Features performance-driven mechanism and inner rail for better staple alignment and fewer misforms. Only registered users can write reviews. We've shown above that using a pencil to unjam a stapler is suitable; however, we never recommend trying to fix the issue by sticking your fingers into the unit. Please try again later. The 45 sheet capacity is perfect for stapling training manuals, guides, and reports. 2023 Swingline, a division of ACCO Brands. This value pack comes with everything needed to introduce quick and effortless stapling to your workplace. Reviews: 91% of readers found this page helpful, Address: 74183 Thomas Course, Port Micheal, OK 55446-1529, Hobby: Sailing, Vehicle restoration, Rowing, Ghost hunting, Scrapbooking, Rugby, Board sports. Check out the Bostitch Office scissors for effiecney in helping to unnnclog those pesky jams, and use them for all your cutting tasks around the house. Just bought this, but it is working great! Free shipping for many products! Brighten up any space with modern, energy-efficient desk lamps that reduce eye strain, boost productivity and boast a variety of surprising features. This stapler comes with a jam-free guarantee so jams won't occur very often if they occur at all. Please try again. The included staples reduce the risk of frustrating jams, while the remover is easy to keep handy for quick staple removing. It opens flat for tacking on bulletin boards and other tackable surfaces and also has a reversible anvil for pinning. $173.39 EA Swingline Portable Electric Stapler, 20-Sheet Capacity, Black . Without JavaScript our website won't work properly. This device can do flat-clinch stapling which is a rather rare feature to find in this type of stapler. (You also won't have to deal with your documents getting stuck to the device. Who would have thought a staple remover would be a fitting tool to remove a stapler in a staple jam? Rexel Optima 70HD Staples (2500) 2102497. It has a really impressive stapling capacity, especially when compared to other desktop models. This stapler comes with a great warranty that provides a full five years' worth of limited coverage. Only registered users can write reviews. Vintage Swingline Electric Stapler Model 67 Beige Tan Made In Japan. Strictly use heavy-duty staplers or automatic staple guns for tough, on-site jobs, and use any of our office staplers for, you guessed it, in the office! This could possibly force the jam outward, clearing the unit. Overall condition is very good Please contact me with any questions On Jan-27-15 at 09:23:48 PST. When the end of your staple strip is in sight, a low-staple indicator light will go on so you can replenish the supply. Very nice stapler! Learn more. Portable and compact, it's ideal for stapling in a small work space. They too may feature magnetic ends, making it easier to lift the staple out. This makes it very difficult or even impossible for the tool to function correctly. The one you will get from this is basically plastic garbage. Ask your question here Need help? 7.99 . If this is not the manual you want, please contact us. This manual is available in the following languages: -. For custom work, simply slide the switch to manual and press down on the top of the stapler. Experience quick and effortless stapling with this Swingline Optima 45 Electric Stapler Value Pack. Current Matches Filter Results (28) Filter by Category: Buy & Sell (28) Filter by . QuickLoad feature allows front staple magazine to eject quickly and easily with the press of a button. Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2020. The punch is loud like a construction stapler and the staple not flat. Frequently bought together + + Total price: These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. It'll be on the back end of the stapler between the handles. Hold the base down as you lift the top of the Optima stapler to access the staple tray. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for swingline optima 45 electric stapler new slight box damage at the best online prices at eBay! If a stapler is made to staple 20 or 40 sheets of paper, and you try to staple anything above, you'll have a jammed stapler on your hands. , How do you load staples into a stapler? But now the top part of the staper (the part that contains the staples) is stuck and won't come down. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Swingline Optima 45 Electric Stapler Value Pack. Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry This is one of the most stylish staplers available. youtube.com/watch?v=4micBJTd Stapler Maintenance. Do you have a question about the Rexel Optima 45 or do you need help? Swingline's smallest electric stapler (the "Compact") handles only 12 sheets of paper, and its heaviest-duty model (the "Optima 70") can staple up to 70 . Swingline Optima 45 Stapler - cannot slide tray back in stapler, no staples jamming Sometimes the rectangular insert where the staples sit on, gets dislodged. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Notify me when new ads are posted. Swingline Optima 45 electric stapler testing - YouTube 0:00 / 0:51 Swingline Optima 45 electric stapler testing 9,141 views Jan 23, 2016 Testing the stapler to put up for sale as parts link. She has more than 17 years of business, human resources and project management experience and decades of book, newspaper, magazine, radio and business writing experience. SKU: NST2016. View the manual for the Rexel Optima 45 here, for free. Quiet yet powerful, heavy-duty Optima staplers can be set for auto or manual, Shop Swingline 48209 Optima 45 Sheet Silver Electric Desktop Stapler. we recommend our Optima (S7035550) or S.F.4 (S70staples for use in the Optima 45 Electric stapler. Various options exist as multiple tools can do the job! I know I am wasting paper, but I am old-fashioned that way, give me a paper copy anytime. Swingline electric staplers feature automatic, precision oriented operation that makes even large stapling jobs an effortless task. View the manual for the Swingline Optima 45 here, for free. The B8 Heavy Duty Plier Stapler with Staples by Bostitch Office can make stapling jobs a breeze! Between every five times that I tried to staple, only one stapled and then . View and Download Swingline Speed Pro 45 operation instructions online. See pricing info, deals and product reviews for Swingline Optima Electric Stapler Value Pack (High Capacity Staples & Remover), 45 Sheet Capacity, Silver (48209) at Quill.com. , How do you put staples in a Swingline 67 electric stapler? Swingline optima 45 electric stapler repair manual. Introduction: My name is Geoffrey Lueilwitz, I am a zealous, encouraging, sparkling, enchanting, graceful, faithful, nice person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you. The Swingline Optima 45 is a terrific electric stapler and it's one that would be great for use at home, at work, and in the classroom. So, if you find that your staples aren't firing properly, your device likely has a blockage. , How do you unjam a Swingline Optima stapler? Bostitch Office Impulse Drive, 30 Sheet Electric Stapler, No Jam Technology, Easy Reload, Black, Swingline Optima Grip Black Stapler, Jam Free, 25 Sheet Capacity, Swingline Stapler, 70 Sheet Capacity, Reduced Effort, Full Strip, Desktop Stapler, Office, Desk, Optima 70, Silver (87870), Swingline - Portable Electric Stapler 20-Sheet Capacity Black, Disney Mickey Mouse Minnie Mouse Stapler by Swingline, Mini, 12 Sheets, Black/Gray (S7087951), Type_Of_Staple_Used - Optima High Capacity 3/8" leg. Is your question not listed? My Swingline Optima 70 does not work automatically any more. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Intelligent paper alignment and depth guides. Staple Type : Standard. It really is perfect. This will save you the hassle associated with jams, including the possibility of your documents getting stuck to the device. 45 Red Maple Road Richmond Hill, ON L4B 4M6 Arrives by Wed, Oct 26 Buy Swingline S7048209B Optima 45 Electric Stapler, 45-Sheet Capacity, Silver at Walmart.com Pliers allow you to really get a grip on the staplers you're trying to extract from the stapler. This manual is available in the following languages: English. . I've tried wrapping my fingers around the metal part and pulling down but that won't work. The older model is what is shown in the photo, however the new model is what they are sending out! Here's the rundown on what this product has to offer. Save some time by cutting manual stapling out of your routine with electric staplers, which work automatically for fast, Swingline Optima 45 Model 48209 High Capacity Electric Automatic Stapler . the purposes of processing any transactions and certain administrative functions. The following items may be used! ITS NOT WORKING FOR ME. If this is not the manual you want, please contact us. 4 people found this helpful Helpful Report abuse Questions? Facebook, 2023 Created by Daniel Hofman. Buy Swingline Optima Electric Full Strip Stapler, 45 Sheet Capacity, Silver at Staples' low price, or read our customer reviews to learn more now. 84. Hold the base of the stapler steady with 1 hand. Our full selection ranges from cartridge models that allow you to staple 5,000 times without reloading to everyday electric staplers that specialize in knocking out standard capacity jobs in record time. This stapler can punch up to 45 sheets and does flat clinch stapling. One of their star electric staplers is the Optima 45, a stylish device that has an awesome stapling capacity. swingline optima model 8784x manualswingline optima 70 stapler troubleshooting. And I'll answer any and all of your questions. Intelligent paper alignment and depth guides. Swingline optima 45 electric stapler repair manual. Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2021. Store staples in convenient drawer. Find great deals on eBay for swingline optima 45 electric stapler. Do not be fooled if you are searching for the older model. Can't find the answer to your question in the manual? Choose an electric stapler with a stack-height gauge and staple placement guides to ensure precise, accurate stapling every time. Quiet yet powerful, heavy-duty Optima staplers can be set for auto or manual, Shop Swingline 48209 Optima 45 Sheet Silver Electric Desktop Stapler. Is your product defective and the manual offers no solution? Insert the strip of staples, points down, into the staple channel and close the top of the stapler, the magazine will slide back into its correct position and you'll hear a small click. Operating a Swingline stapler incorrectly or filling it with the wrong staples may lead to jams and malfunction. , How do you put staples in a Swingline Optima 40 stapler? Quiet operation is not disruptive in office environment. Very nice stapler! 37.79 Swingline Optima 45 Model 48209 High . Need a manual for your Rexel Optima 45 Stapler? STOLPEX Machinery for Windows was founded in 1997 in Poland. Features Staples up to 45 sheets at once - 2X the capacity of standard electric staplers Keep in mind that this process may also work for many other hand-held staplers. Quiet yet powerful, heavy-duty Optima 45 & 70 electric staplers fasten sheets Jam Free Guaranteed. Hold down on the silver bottom portion of the staple tray. First, to steer clear of pesky jams, be sure to note each individual stapler's maximum sheet count. Can be used in other standard staples. Call us or visit our showroom for . paper Every size of stapler gets jammed at some point. Low staple status alert visually indicates when staples are running low. Swingline Optima 45 Stapler - cannot slide tray back in stapler, no staples jamming Sometimes the rectangular insert where the staples sit on, gets dislodged. If unable to shake the jammed staple out, try to staple a single sheet of paper while the unit is jammed. Keep one hand on the stapler's lower jaw so it doesn't move. To start, open the stapler completely so that the top and bottom are in a horizontal line. The photos below demonstrate this tactic with each tool. I reloaded a optima 45 but when I tried to push the tray back in it Most electric staplers have them (the paper hits the trigger and the stapler fires), and some allow you to set the sensitivity of the trigger. 13. The ends of scissors are slim enough to where they can slide directly down into the opening of the stapler, forcing the jammed staples out. A button on the back of the machine pops out the carriage, simply slide your staples in there. Stick something round, like a pen or pencil, between the base of the stapler and the metal part that holds the staples. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Simple staple reload with QuickLoad. I was a little afraid of the reviews saying that they did not receive the product pictured; but I did. Online Exclusive Tie Rod End For 2011-2016 Kia Optima Front Driver or Passenger Side Inner Shop Now fast worldwide delivery comedytraffic.net, US $45.58 Left or Right Side Front Martins Tie Rod End Location Left or Right FULL HYBRID EV-GAS (FHEV); Location : Front which are known to the State of California to cause . THIS IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED. I do a lot of printing of documents (such as online instructions). Receive emails from Bostitch with news, special offers, and promotions. Fast and quiet, this electric stapler is Jam Free Guaranteed and not disruptive in the office.Adjustable depth guide helps keep your positioning accurate, and stack-height gauge helps you stay within the maximum paper-sheet count.Interior light highlights where staple will be placed on your paper, and size guides help you orient the staple horizontally, vertically or at a 45 degree angle.Low . This stapler operates quietly so it's a good choice for shared work environments. Stack Height Gauge ensures you don't exceed the maximum sheet count. If you are having difficulty getting the stapler tray to open this is the rough procedure on how it comes apart. We provide top-quality products and services at very affordable prices. Staples.com: Swingline Optima Electric Stapler Value Pack (High Capacity Staples & Remover), 45 Sheet Capacity, Silver (48209) with fast and free shipping on select orders. An Open Forum for Enforcer RC Boat Owners and Fans, swingline powerease stapler open swingline optima 45 spring stapler tackingswingline optima 40 stapler repair swingline optima grip electric stapler jammed swingline shredder troubleshooting swingline optima 70 electric stapler troubleshooting swingline heavy duty stapler replacement parts. Hold down on the silver bottom portion of the staple tray. Find expert solutions to common issues, DIY guides, repair tips & user manuals for all Staples Tool and Hardware Other products. Quiet performance blends into an office environment. This electric stapler uses standard-size staples and is still able to staple through as many as 45 sheets at a time, which is 2X the capacity of standard electrics. It was in an unopened box and worked seamlessly for about 40 minutes. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2013. The Optima desk and the Optima Grip by Slewline gripping facilities are comfortable and easy to use and designed to be jammed. Find a Swingline Optima 45 Electric Stapler Value Pack at Staples.ca. Remover's built in magnet easily picks up discarded staples to keep your workspace clean.