And they do shit like that. Tiffany Martin. That's losing an arm. Yeah. You ain't seen nothing until you've seen a West Virginia panhandle. She can throw food together. So he actually got on the police force and he actually like had built his whole life up for this and actually did all the things necessary to do it. Yeah, I think that's true. They didn't have that. It's two, it's two letters. Oh, shit. Storm Fire Hall somewhere sometime between 10:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m., weird five hour window. I found the car. Great point. Who cares for one hundred and fifty dollars? They interests there want to be cops. OK, so you've heard of Panhandle's in Florida and other places. COGAT Lauren Chechi and she and Peola. He said Kimberly Sue Nelson of Mount Storm now says she was coerced by Maryland police officials to falsely testify. Man, I'm real disappointed personality. Very easy to do that. Vassa, he's one of these guys. Roman it's a movie anyway on dotcom slash crime and sports patriot dotcom slash crime and sports to get all of that and more everything. Yeah. And that's it. He is driving down the road. The family want to risk. That's what she said. OK, now they asked him about calls, basically phone calls and shit like that. The woods near where her car was located was recenty logged, there are no trees left. No fuck, said Brown, look alike. We're going to settle it all. Phosphor glucose glucose mutasa moots. Desu, desu. So that's a lot more. Please for the love of God, take a picture of pages one 77 one and tell me what the fuck was turning this guy on so mild that we have a lot to this that happens. This is weird. She told Maryland prosecutors that she had heard screams coming from the trailer on several different occasions, both before and after Ferrell had moved there. Did you hear anything. I'd rather wrap it around that, I think. Waitress Cathy Ford - Caucasian female, brown hair and brown eyes with discoloration on right arm and birthmark under armpit. She looks very pleasant, like just. Jeremy what did Ivor's Dayman Damian Bushin start doing like a rehearsal dry run through the Damian Boucherie boogyman. You know what there is to steal, really. Oh, Jesus, that's so gross. So he's happy to be in on the investigation. It's wild. He should be all right. That's exactly right. Jason Durham. I just want to get a little housecleaning out of the way here. So this town started out. I would assume she would need help if she's finding her in the woods after a week, you know, so but they couldn't find the missing vehicle. Yeah. So you got there's no way to release the copter up. Or finding what I thought maybe maybe was a body back there, too. It's totally disorganized mess. They got to the wrestling show, smacked the donkey on the ass and it went home. How the hell he does it. Hey, I don't know. And I spoke to brother and talked about girls. Bonnie Lenk, Felicity Harpur. Yeah. It was here that he would meet the other woman in his life, Cathy Ford. He wants everybody to see him as very cop. It's not unsolved, Robert, so we don't know where she is. The overall review of this area isn't awful. Full title: STATE of West Virginia v. Paul William FERRELL. They're frigging quitting time for when I say it is. Damn. That's the thing. Yeah, exactly where you are coming from. It's a fucking car. So they were talking about that. He's not good at this new carpet. There wasn't anybody, some young girl who's creeped out, old Fran, what could be the prosecutor said there's entirely too much evidence here of the guilt against this man is absolutely overwhelming, absolutely overwhelming. Let's forget whatever the prosecutor said he ought to served twenty to twenty five years, try to let him out in fifteen is really a travesty and it really is. Posted: March 01, 2023. $29,900. I've got a pink purse. They feel like they can get the inside dope from. That's later. Got it. I can't say that is that's a tough one. I heard him yell through the holler, I'm I'll kill you, Frank. OK, what do you think. If you want to talk to me, you can come here and tell me whatever the fuck you want while I'm working. Yeah. It is everything at first, for Christ's sake, Jesus Christ. This is the Peterburg. And he was like, where the fuck am I? Well, yeah, obviously up to that point, everybody in town has been a suspect. About stopping the search and he said quote, My idea was to stop the search for the vehicle to avoid someone from going in there and finding the vehicle in my backyard. Becky Gardner. There's no way they sound like I don't sound like you, sir. Michelle Corbett, Jose Mendez, Jason Roche Rochfort. I imagine it was very hard on him at the time, a "double whammy" to lose his girlfriend without a trace and also to discover that she was not faithful to him in their relationship. They found out. This is not we did the prisoner dating game last time and we just kind of did it, you know, we're just going to, we're experimenting to see how to do it. It's the road. So back to Paul here. Deputy and the sheriff. So they make it for both people when they touch too long. So Right. That way, he could just con people, wait till you hear the quotes. Yeah. That's one of the spare days. So I thought you were kind of mentioned as Voll. All the recipients were attractive women. I don't know. 5.186 Acres for Sale in Braxton County, West Virginia for $349 a month. OK, then his last thing is how do we know she's dead? So if that sounds good to you, we are going to have a ball. Very strange as a very weird time and a lot of twelve years post the bicentennial, the big deal to like bring everybody together. Fifty a few feet from the Stoney River where smoke had been seen, kind of hanging on smoke, smoking on the water type of deal in West Virginia, right across the Maryland border in Gorini, a brother or around Carmenere. I don't like this lifestyle with the ease of getting a great slice of. Get back there slowly. She's five foot ten, weighs one hundred forty pounds, brown hair, brown eyes. If it weren't for twins, they're only be sixty four people here. Ferrell claimed that he did this because he wanted people to stop searching and didn't want them to find her car in his backyard which would obviously lead to his arrest.Finally, on March 8, almost three weeks after Cathy vanished, her car was re-discovered by Darvin and her brother Rich who had become suspicious of the earlier smoke seen on the night she had vanished. Chris Satinsky Barbe. classification and properties of elementary particles Richard Smith He was . The most that could be said was that the blood was not inconsistent with the blood of Cathy's parents. How do you how do you have any less than one hundred yards away down the down a hill by the bank of the river is up on top of the hill. Now, after this disappearance of Kathy Ford, some things come to light of other phone calls that have been floating around town. OK, just a little bit higher. William. I hope they do walk by him and say, Hey, Paul, you some bitch. Well, yeah, it's the school's stop in eighth grade. You missed paragraph two. They're also over West Virginia State Police helicopter. Yeah. I still go out and search when I have time. So her mother afterwards says, quote, She just didn't act. Yeah it's nineteen eighty eight. How the fuck do they get those little claws in there then? Hope you had fun a Christmas like that's very nice kid. Paul, Robin Koutsky, Robin Junjie and Auto. And so any evidence in there would have been burned to a crisp. They don't know how much it's caught. If all the whole family that was the deal when they moved there. He said, quote, He was a heck of a nice guy. I need you to come in with all your clothes off. I'm sorry. So then they said that they ours said that he found no reason not to hire Farrell after he conducted a routine background check. Is that right. But to investigate a missing person. Holy shit. Gore mania or mania. So not just hard difficulty. Isn't going to exist one day. They didn't mention blood in there. The Bronco was found in a room. That's why I get stuck with this bullshit. That's what they were, you know, it's like a trout derby. It's not that uncommon. It's a lot of older people. There's the gret. And as everyone knows, he is right, is doing this in a town where everybody knows. The median age is forty four. That night that he after the killing hour after supposedly the February 17th here. Ferrell saw Cathys Boyfriend Darvin twice that day; once outside the Old Mill Restaurant. But I was busy reading 179 through 180. 1. Yeah, he's he's got like a chart and a string's connecting the things and the whole thing out. Come on. So she didn't meet him and he responded that he would have to get in touch with her at a later date. And there's two sets here. Go to shutupandgivememurder.com for all things Small Town Murder & Crime In Sports! Kendel Happy birthday. Country Star Madness. He says it twice. We'll give her a little background here. Give me a ticket today. Very sad. Sheriff's cruiser assigned to him as well. Gallagher what? There's up to three hundred people between the two towns. Every two friggin weeks. And there's not a lot lot else going on around these parts. I think this is one place and one place only gore for a our brother that's coming. So it's all anybody with a tip. Yeah, I read that. They let him go and he got stuck. His trailer isn't in it. Skip to Navigation. At first she told me no. On February 17th, she gets some phone calls while at the family restaurant. He's got a nice he's got an identical twin. Other producers this week, our current Lawson, Kayla Roughan, sick snatch snack. She heard pounding, screaming and a gunshot from the trailer. That's what it is. Yeah, they're fucking armed shotguns, including the deputies, Farrell, the brothers, the father, the mother, the cousins, the aunts, uncles, Gary Ford, who's her brother, and her boyfriend, Darvin Moon. He's going to be arraigned and indicted and he is arraigned and indicted. Caitlin Rose, Leona Green, Chris Ormet, Josh Smith, Thomas de Mayo DeMello. Thanks for the descriptivist I've got. Pretty pretty sure that's true. Sounds like she dresses cool. I won't give up. Po Box 5, Gormania, WV. Yeah, you'd be able to see her and you go, oh, she just looks friendly, which is nice. She, like even the daughter, has like a legal, like percentage of the restaurant interest. He said the investigators were tight lipped about the evidence and, you know, they didn't know what to do. And so they form a posse and they're you know, they're all talking about all the rumors and all this shit. Bella Bella Straight now Strawbery. A lot of them were coming from an apartment in egomania that Paul sometimes shared with his twin brother, Dave. It's ridiculous. Also, check out James & Jimmie's other show, Crime In Sports! Yeah. This is Patty melts. So he is one of three county officers investigating. What does that. In 2001 after a review of the case by the Governor of Maryland Cecil Underwood, Paul Ferrell had his sentence commuted and was released on parole in 2004, he continues to maintain his innocence in the case. And that's the one I'd be concerned about because that's where that meant a lot of fucking. Absolutely. You throw out one hundred of it, maybe one person bites on it. And there's no doubt in my mind whatsoever. Josh Colar. Sure. Yeah, that's an artery is open that night. Jamie Mayeux at Castlewood. And it's all spelled correctly in the God damn newspaper, West Virginia panhandle. That's what that is. Thirty one years old. HUNTINGTON, W.Va. Paul Farrell, Jr. was looking through the West Virginia Code a few years ago when he came across a statute saying a county has the legal right to abate a "public nuisance." Paul Farrell's mother came in yesterday and said, quote, My Paul did not do that. Paul Farrell. That's what I'm saying. And I well, I mean, I think that's the fact that, like, they haven't gotten married and ran off into the holidays or something tells me that this family is probably pretty together. Ba ba ba ba ba ba. I don't know. Whoever was calling saying he was a benefit of living in a small town, you know. That's that's that's pretty good for him. Quickly, very quickly. If the evidence from the trailer has been preserved it should be easy to retest and determine if it is the dna of Cathy Ford. That's Barry Growe, Anita Martinez, Monica Young. Yes. They don't make them like that. Wow. It's in a remote wooded area that's never good near us. Any. Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. Now I ask her what she wants for it if if we ever find her, because this is a nice little car to pick me up. But I don't believe Cathy or her body has ever been found. They have also lived in Morgantown, WV. If a woman read this to me, yeah, I can't imagine how hard I'm going to be, I'm going to come hard, I'm wondering six times he climbs to a hundred and six times his quotes on a run off as quotes on it are amazing, by the way, of what he says. Ashley Vocal Olsen. If you use fraud to do it, that's still kidnapping, right? When questioned about the blood, Ferrell suggested that it may have been there from before he lived there. So the people here, it's it's a pretty mixed bag on religion. Very important. He said they met the FBI investigators to get an update on the case. Prosecutor DiBenedetto denied that this "forcing" ever occurred. Let's do this friggin frigging thing is friggin thing. She was also preceded in death by her husband, Claude . I just can't. Well, modern. So they use samples from her parents and testing for genetic markers. Thank you guys so much. So he's dating this woman. So, yeah, because there's a lot of brothers and sisters, so you got to you've got to spread it out evenly. Now everyone is a suspect. Nobody is single with no children or single with children which I don't understand how you could be. So while she was there, while she went away, a man was while she was filling in, a man telephoned a woman named Viola Knot's, who was an elderly woman who lived across the street from the post office and asked the elderly woman to tell Rose Bossley to come and get her mail carrier whose car had broken down between Bismarck and Cherry Ridge Road. Right. And we talk a lot about how people how people irritate us. Christina Nope. There's no way he did do it. That's how it works. They examined at the interior was gutted by fire. Yeah. Don't know. I guess it's they need bodies to just look for. And he also discouraged the search because that's where the fucking was. So it makes sense. I told her maybe her Paul didn't do that. How do you even do that? Gaffey Kim Nelson lived in the trailer and the trailer nearest to his trailer on the same driveway off the Bismarck road there, still far away. So they're still looking for Cathy, though, and they're still they found blood, but they don't know what it is. And it's not like what you're doing mentally and strategizing financially. That weird you, sir. And nobody told him that that happened. Yeah. Zip Code 26720 Map. Right. Yeah. ucl term dates. So I knew him well. He wasn't overly friendly, but he'd say hi to you and maybe pass the pass the time of day with you. There's more evidence from the room in the family store where the telephone was located. See Photos. Trust me, he talks a lot. I thought maybe a body back there to I just panicked, he said I did an irrational thing. People are on the ground. Colin Braun. Nineteen ninety for an appeal based on a small amount of DNA, a small amount since his trial, they've repeatedly challenged it. OK, I didn't know we do things like that. Fighting power, you've got this is even if I did believe in it, I'd be against it if I had to live in Ghahramani of West Virginia. Sounds cool. Yeah, because half the people could hear it perfectly. I mean, I gave him a gun. On February 17th, Ferrell had gone about his usual routine until almost seven hours after Cathy was last seen alive at 8:30PM, Ferrell joined friends at a local bowling alley. Tucker Crawley. So that's a that's a problem. There's looking switches and buttons turn signals on a windshield, wipers downwards, windshield wiper fluid squirting windows going up and down the trunk. I need a few hundred people, I need a good weed dispensary nearby and I need a good slice of pizza and I need stuff, you know, stuff like that. That was until Wednesday 17th of February 1988 when she vanished without a trace leading to one of the most controversial criminal cases in the state of Marylands history.