(Apparently she and her family had come to 3ABN to sing when Brandy and her siblings were children.). Is that a direct answer enough for you? You have eliminated her name from every nook and cranny of 3ABN, something that I have identified to you before as "Overkill.". Three Angels Broadcasting Network. That would not automatically "prove" that you were having an affair with her at that time. From: Lorraine Day If this child WAS Trinity Murray, why was I not allowed to examine her identification documents or the identification documents of Danny and Brandy (as a DNA lab requires for legal testing)?? In May of 2000, three months after the birth of Trinity, Brandy married Kevin Murray, (marriage certificate) who is now, or has been, in jail as a drug offender (cocaine and marijuana) according to public records. Updated 1/10/2013 2011 Form 990. the PDF of I met Danny Shelton through my devotion for songwriting. ----- Original Message ----- 11/5/2022 2:54 PM. Another subject: All I know is that I worked with Brandy at that time. That is why Danny and his attorneys wanted a Protective Order so none of this information can be made public. Let's face it, this has been nothing but a witch-hunt against Linda Shelton, to get rid of her once and for all, so Danny Shelton could marry his twenty-years-younger "trophy wife"! If Danny knew that he was not the father of Trinity Murray, why did he and Trinity and Brandy ALL secretly get tested for DNA on their own before I came to Southern Illinois to obtain the DNA specimens. This is clearly overkill! A court date has been set in the near future to remedy that. It certainly makes no sense, unless the marriage is over, for a wife to move a thousand miles away from her husband to go to beauty school, particularly when beauty school is available where they have been living. I know youre not coming because you know that I am not the father of Trinity. He repeated this litany so many times that I became fatigued with it. Apparently no parent is claiming this child as a deduction on his or her income tax. I am on one side only - the side of Truth. Why do you care so much that I worked with Brandy when I was there? On May 19, 2009, at 2:28 PM, Christine Yates wrote: I had a question I forgot to ask. Only much later did I realize that Danny was actually talking about his own marriage and Linda - and not about a couple he was counseling. But important in that conversation was that Danny had told me that the woman he was counseling had NOT committed physical adultery. Shelton will be in touch shortly. dividing his marital assets with his second wife of 20 years, Linda Shelton, . You took her word for it. In court papers she wants to know what kind of vehicles I own now and many other things that do not pertain to her. Fallen Officers ICAC Jail Mobile Command Patrol Photos. And if you cannot show me that evidence, you will have to admit that you, indeed, have made an conspicuously horrible error in firing Linda Shelton. Could it be that Danny Shelton must punish those who dont believe everything he says even without him offering any proof for his statements. So why would Brandy and Danny refuse to allow a picture of Trinity? I have it on my desk as I am writing to you. Who IS the father of Trinity Murray? Lives in Perry, Florida. Reserves School Resource Officer Sex Offenders Division Sheriff Sales Special Response Team. CASPER, Wyo. For you to develop such a close relationship with another woman in just two months after you had divorced your wife in a Quickie Guam divorce - so close that YOU (not your secretary or someone else at 3 ABN - but YOU, personally) were calling around to find housing for Brandy and her daughters seems rather hard to believe. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. (Her other daughters name is Jody, who is probably named after Brandys twin sister - now deceased). So THAT is not a false accusation. . She belligerently got out her own video camera and started videotaping me putting her camera almost in my face, while continuously berating me. The test results show that Danny Shelton is not the father of the child who was tested, presumably (but not confirmed to be) Trinity Murray. Sometime between 2004 and 2006, I heard that Danny was going with a woman named Brandy. It is sad to say that Danny Shelton has not even settled the financial portion of his divorce with Linda, his second wife, five years after he divorced her, and now his third wife, Brandy, apparently has left him, according to a source who is in a position to know. See Photos. passed away on September 7, 2022. Laney Chantal. Burden of proof on Lorraine. She may have returned to work there in November of 2004. He signed a reserve/future contract on February 15, 2023. To: Danny Shelton But one very important factor was documented: Both Danny and Brandy kept the child hidden, and kept all identification information about the child secret. And she WAS fired. Yet, Lindas right to speak has been quashed suppressed - repeatedly by forced Silence Agreements purposely obtained by Danny Shelton and his attorneys. This phone call from Danny occurred months before I heard that there was trouble between him and Linda. What would be his motivation for trying to extort $10,000.00 from me, if it wasnt outright greed? It doesnt take an Einstein to figure it out. In addition, according to Illinois law, it is against the law to tape a phone conversation between two people unless BOTH people know it and approve it. The people featured on this site may not have been convicted of the charges or crimes listed and are presumed innocent until proven guilty. There is no legitimate reason for them to do so. She said she couldnt figure out why he began behaving as he had and she was devastated by the divorce and the loss of her job at 3ABN. That's why I don't want to show it to her. So again, my challenge to you, Chairman Walter Thompson, and all of you other Board Members who have clearly not done your duty, is to show me and everyone else who has donated their hard-earned money to 3ABN, the evidence that Linda committed adultery with anyone while she was married to Danny Shelton. Nick Falato breaks down Shelton's film and anticipates where he'll fit into the defense. And that is exactly where Danny wants Linda! Photos courtesy Associated Press. Works at Brandy's Arts and Crafts. Of that amount, $52,407.41 was additional money beyond his salary given to him as part of a "non-compete agreement." Burden of proof on Linda. I have heard nothing from the other laboratory: Genetic Discovery/DNA Diagnostics Center, which happens to be the laboratory that does 75% of all DNA testing in America. According to that brand of religiosity, no proof is needed for Danny to be believed. At the time that I first heard about you and Brandy, I told my friends, in an off-hand casual way, that I had worked with her, not realizing that ANYONE would later claim that she was NOT there at that time. P.O. Juni 2022; Beitrags-Kategorie: withholding tax on dividends paid to non residents Beitrags-Kommentare: bell clothing store winchester, va bell clothing store winchester, va Your complicity in this mess makes you just as guilty as Danny Shelton. Is it witnesses? No matter how much you try to tell me something different, I know that is the case. Otherwise, why would it have even come to your mind - unless you ARE the father of her child? [12] In 2016, he started all 16 games with 59 tackles and 1.5 sacks. The 3ABN Board is not exempt - even though you have behaved as though you are. Unless of course, Brandy chose to name her daughter after a lead character (named Trinity) in the violent, anti-God, science fiction movie called Matrix which debuted in theaters in America in March of 1999, just one year before Trinity was born. Yet, according to public records, Brandy Shelton IS an adulteress and has also had a child out of wedlock. pictures of danny and brandy sheltonhtml5 interactive animation. If rumors like that are circulating, you could put them to rest immediately by having a paternity test done on the man who supposedly is paying her child support and a paternity test on yourself, as well as the child. Danny, who was known for playing Mick Carter in Eastenders, departed the soap in a dramatic Christmas Day episode at the tail end of 2022. Brandi Tolbert-Shelton is on Facebook. If I have misinterpreted any of these publicly obtained documents, chronologically or in any other way, I invite any reader to show me my error and I will correct it. I would never have believed that you can hold yourselfin so high esteem that you won't admit that you could be wrong. I just asked him if he was willing to document with DNA testing what he claimed to be true. Whoa! Join Facebook to connect with Brandy Criss and others you may know. Send it to me at the address on this letterhead. Something is not quite right here! One wonders, why a mother would name her child, God? He gave me his e-mail address so I could e-mail my mailing address to him. The Saints defeated the Lions 35-29. The information and photos presented on this site have been collected from the websites of County Sheriff's Offices or Clerk of Courts. The third result is Brandy Renea Shelton age 40s in Russellville, KY. He was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the first round of the 2015 NFL Draft. But I KNOW Brandy worked there at that time. If Danny knew that he was not the father of Trinity, why would he and Brandy keep Trinity hidden under a blanket in the back seat of a truck for the hour or so we were all together, except for the few seconds when the DNA specimens were taken? Seeing is not always believing? Why was I given only Xerox copies, copies that could easily be altered? He has conned you completely. Delve Bright Corporation 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, NV 89169 By definition, according to the Bible and the Seventh-day Adventist church, that makes Danny Shelton the adulterer. pictures of danny and brandy shelton. That was when he made the demand for $10,000.00 in order to be tested! [18] This is the tape that Danny said, several times, he might send me. Browse and comment on Brandi Wagner-Shelton's photos on Myspace, a place where people come to connect, discover, and share. Right before I traveled to Southern Illinois on April 29, 2009, for the DNA testing, I asked Danny Shelton via e-mail to bring the infamous tape to our meeting, so I could hear it. Danny Shelton And Yvonne Lewis Wedding.In 2006, danny married his third wife, brandy, who worked in the office at 3abn.