This ad has no bearing on me. Can more than one buyer make an offer at the same time? Hi Pamela, thank you so much for leaving this comment! Whats the best thing to do as a seller? If youre looking for a quick sale these lower offers can be tempting to just take what you can get, however, the typical response of many would be to scoff and click the decline button. Looks like they havent been active on the platform for a few months. What happens when you decline an offer? So strange! I have a large closet. Now buyers dont have to ask what your lowest is and have that on your comments list for everyone to hold you to! They are super new to Posh and didnt know how it worked. If someone does this in your closet. There should be some protocol! Once a seller accepts an offer or counteroffer, the purchase is final and cant be cancelled by the buyer. This exchange happened months ago, would it be terrible to comment and ask the potential buyer that if they were still interested, that I have the the same skirt and size in my closet? Ive done it before by sharing multiple items to the same buyer, but that seems harder than it should be. What does this mean for these binding offers? Bundles also allow you the chance to send a buyer a private offer that can include a shipping discount . Just a word of advice - buyers tend to want not just the 15% but to additionally send an offer themselves past that amount or hope youll send a better offer and discount shipping as well. Take what things are worth to you, and no one else gets to tell you what that number might be. ie: Seller A has the sweater I want and Seller B has the jeans I want. Shop andine's closet or find the perfect look from millions of stylists. I'm so annoyed and feel like I was part of a bait and switch. Sometimes, sellers will try to sweeten the deal with shipping discounts, free gifts, and bundles. Please do not comment on my closet again. I love it and I cant wait till I get my closet completely stocked.. That method is currently the best way to create a bundle for a user who has liked multiple items in your closet but has not started a bundle yet themselves. Hi Jami, there is the offer link next to the buy now button. The idea is great! Meeting in the middle is the ideal strategy for both buyers and sellers even if the new buyer starts with a lower price. Hi Donna, Im so happy to hear that this post was helpful for you thank you so much!! Id love to help if I can! You are hosting a weekend flash-sale for 50% off? A Posh Bundle allows for a buyer to purchase multiple listings from the same closet. If this post taught you something new, I would greatly appreciate it if you could please give this post some love! Thanks so much for reaching out to ask for some insight, and my sincerest apologies for the delay!! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Thank you so much for your comment and question. Introvert shopper perspective. Fast delivery, full service customer support. Please be sure to read cost breakdown. I think its so much more insulting seller to seller. From here, you can leave them a comment and send an offer individually. But as a seller, what exactly does it mean for you? Can a buyer cancel an offer after theyve submitted it? you have about Poshmark. You can absolutely offer free shipping on any item you like, although you cannot place the free shipping item into a box from a different purchase. now. This helps them get a good idea if that desired item is within their budget, or if they feel you are approachable to negotiate a bit on the price. Once youve added multiple items to your Bundle, tap the Buy Now button in the Bundle or make an offer. List Perfectly is a trademark of ListPerfectly, Inc. Vendoo is a trademark of Vendoo, Inc. Poshmark is a trademark of Poshmark, Inc. Mercari is a trademark of Mercari, Inc. Tradesy is a trademark of Tradesy, Inc. Depop is a trademark of Depop Ltd. Etsy is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. Kidizen is a trademark of Kidizen, Inc. Grailed is a trademark of Grailed, Inc. How To Personalize Special/Private Bundle Discount Offers: When you get the notification that a potential buyer has added an item (or items) in your Poshmark closet to a bundle, you can send them a personalized/special bundle discount offer. Question for youI offer a 10% off discount for 3 or more items. And, it costs nothing! 33 Lbs in total, Hi!! If you cannot accept my offer, that's fine. Heres how: Automatically Receiving a Poshmark Bundle Discount. You can access the images by filling in the pop-up for them on either of my Poshmark blog post pages. .. it separates the low ballers from the serious shoppers. As tempting as it might be, sellers should never react emotionally to these low ball offers because at the end of the day you as a seller are running a business and it should never be mixed with personal issues. Please let me know if that makes sense, or if I can clarify further. I had people add to Bundle but never respond to my reply. The first offer or counteroffer that is accepted will result in a sale, and all remaining offers will be cancelled. Re-pin or leave a comment with your feedback! , This was a super helpful guide on bundles. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. So in this instance, if they make another purchase from your closet, you will have to send it out individually per order. Ive sent messages in the past, but I dont really feel they do much. Give it a try and sign up for a free 14-day trial. So, if you give a 20% discount that means 20% off will be coming from the earnings you will be receiving. It can be any of the above and more, but these are just some examples to get your ideas flowing! You may already even have new offers on your listings. Make sure you have the latest version of the app. I have a question for you. If you list an item for $72 and someone offers you $20 that's an insult. You can offer them free shipping on the hat and jacket, but you need to ship that package separately from the shirt they purchased. What am I doing wrong? Choose your Poshmark Bundle discount percentage. So what is the policy on this ? Hello, I realize this is an old thread but I recently sold a pair of boots. Buyers and Sellers can use a Bundle to connect, share, and make sales. Under a listing image, select the Bundle icon. Im so glad that this article helped you learn more about bundles. so excited to see her deposit three really large checks! Press J to jump to the feed. I appreciate this post soo much! I accepted an offer but it says there is a payment issue. Support Center Ive written another step-by-step guide that explains how to ship on Mercari! She self promote and tag people who likes my listing. Most view etiquette as common courtesy, common sense and good manners- never breaking the rules because it simply isn't nice. Treat others as you wish to be treated. Another posher that goes by the handle@yeezysrlife Made a comment saying that she had the same shoes for sale in her closet for $30. You can easily create a bundle discount sign for free in Canva. General Etiquette: please treat others as you would like to be treated. Or are bundles only available from one seller at a time? . If you have any other questions feel free to email support@poshmark.com. If thats something that works for you then awesome. Hi Akara, yes, you can cancel your counteroffer before a buyer accepts. Good luck, and keep me posted! I hope that makes sense! After way too long, I finally figured out how to use keyboard text shortcut on my phone. Send offers on the liked items? Since many sellers dont tend to their closets as closely as they should, I would hate to have to hold off on buying another persons item because I have an offer out on similar item that isnt being responded to! Thanks! Now I have finally converted from shopaholic to Poshitall !! OneShop offers a helpful and easy automation tool that can act as your own sales marketing expert in handling shares, follows, and creating offers around the clock 24/7 for your Poshmark business. Learn More. 1. Your set Poshmark Bundle discount percentage is 25% off any order of two or more items. Let me know if you download them, as I would love to check out which one you use!! At the point when I have a buyer bundle one item I dont put much thought into it. I mean, who doesnt love receiving a discount?! 1. Youre trying to sell your clothes, not keep them, and this can seriously speed up the process. There are certain items in my closet that I dont want to discount. But every time I urge a shopper to use it instead of negotiating via public comments, they disappear into the night. I see youre offering a 15% off discount with bundles too. Identifying an item as being priced over market helps everyone (except maybe the unscrupulous person gouging). . Whoever sent you that offer is an asshole idiot. Hi Olivia, You can cancel a sale, but please try to keep your account current with items youre willing to sell. I would! Thanks! However I think this is one of those cases where it is totally reasonable to reach out to them, perhaps comment on the bundle letting them know they can add their other likes if they are interested and you will send an offer, rather than sending offers first so you wont have to deal with canceling it if they end up wanting more or less items. I have a dual-offer situation and am wondering if it is bad form to let Person A know that the items they have in a bundle are also in Person Bs bundle? Thank you kindly for saying so that means a ton to me! Click on their bundle and send an offer! How can I manage dozens of offers at the same time? Re-share the sign often to be sure it is kept at the top (or at least the first three rows) of your closet. I look and another posher commented on my newly purchased item on how its a steal and she is jealous and so on. Ive gotten a few questions about how Poshmark Bundles work, so Ive written a post that shares the 411 on Poshmark Bundling: How to bundle on Poshmark, why you should bundle on Poshmark, and of course, success tips! I sold an item yesterday and then today the same person added another item to a bundle but I cant figure out how to not charge them for shipping twice if I send it in the same box. For instance, you can bundle a pair of jeans and shoes from one seller and also have a separate bundle in a different sellers closet for a sweater and shorts. A buyer comes to your Poshmark closet, likes two items and adds them both to their bundle. You can easily create a bundle discount sign for free in Canva. Should I tag her here so she can understand Poshmark etiquette? I feel I have lost so many sales because they only put one item in their bundle! , This is so sweet and I am SO happy to hear that!! Shop Kids' Power Ranger Size Under 20Inches Action Figures & Playsets at a discounted price at Poshmark. Also, thank you so much for your kind words. This makes me happy to receive this note so thank YOU for taking the time to read and comment! Let me know if you have any questions. But if that is not available I left it on an old sold items. A quick post about Closet / Poshmark Etiquette. Then the jealous posher contacts the seller and offers more money. If you see a user engaging with your items by liking them over and over again, or by liking the same sizes of similar items, its likely the user is finding what items they want to purchase from your closet. Bundling did take more time than other areas of the app for me to understand; however, after a few searches into How Bundling Works, I found your site, and this article, and it has made the entire process so much clearer. I asked the seller what price she needed but she never responded. As you should always counter a lowball offer with an acceptable price and be properly done with it. Features. You can see it on listings in other closets, but not your own. The buyer is new to Poshmark and does not know that the bundle discount feature exists. I was confused because I see lots of other Poshers Leaving there promos on my wall and other walls. Its likely the buyers are looking for you to send them a private offer on the one item they added to their bundle. I reported it as spam and blocked her. Hi! I like the automatic discount on a bundle, butwait a few minutes to see if the price will get any better. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Make An Offer attracts more buyers. Im a fairly new seller and recently someone bundled 10 of my items, totaling $72 and offered $20. Hi, someone offered me $40 while my items is listed for $63 but technically i will only be getting $50 out of $63 minus the fees right. Hi everyone! Any info would help! Keep on reading for the deets. Don't advertise in anyone's closet. What happens if I make an offer and then cancel it. Select the minimum number of items a potential buyer has to bundle in order to qualify for a discount. As a seller, you can choose how much (if any) of a discount you want to offer buyers that want to buy more than one item of yours. I have had several buyers add only one item to a bundle (when I require 2). As a seller you can add listings to Bundles that your buyer may be interested in. thank you. Thank you again. Maybe Poshmark will create an easier way to do this in the future! Amazing that Poshmark must teach basic manners to adults who should already know better! Click the share button on the item they liked and instead of sharing it like normal, type in the users name. In the My Seller Discount page, you can enable or disable the bundle discount and set up the options for how the discount is applied. Thank you for answering, I thought so too, but I wanted to make sure. If you dont accept low ball offers then what you can do is to give counteroffers instead of declining them and this needs to be based on your pricing strategy. This will then email you a new shipping label that youre able to use to send everything out in one package that weighs over five pounds! If it is a new user, I would say its fine to share even just the one liked item to make a bundle. I do have a question??? No, you dont have to take action when you receive an offer. From 0-3 shares but they seem to have followers and sell items which I was surprised about. Accepting or counteroffering takes one click and payment is processed immediately! You will then proceed as normal *as a successful Poshmark user* and beautifully package your buyers goodies, or wait to receive yours in the mail! Hey, you! Once youve added enough items to qualify for that Poshmark sellers bundle discount you can either: Hit Add to Bundle button until all items are accounted for. HELP! I found your article very helpful thanks! I have a question..if I've posted a dress and want to change up the background can I delete the original and repost another picture of the same dress? Now for some reason I am not able to share or post anything on my store?? I too opened my account back in August and there it stayed Originally I found out about Poshmark through my daughter and I even helped her get her closet up and running. I hope youre great and my sincere apologies for the delay! Go to your newsfeed, select active offers and there should be a help button below the offer where you can cancel it. The buyer gave me a bad rating noting some BS about the size and now are selling the same boots on their page. Should I only shop once it says sold? How to i remove the sold sign to make it so she can rebuy it? When this happens to me, I usually always send some type of offer, as sometimes we get lucky and they purchase the item! It shows respect to the potential buyer and as a seller, you are also expressing your gratitude for them browsing your Poshmark closet. ESPECIALLY when you go to their closet and they have similar items with similar prices. You can easily change this percentage or turn it off at any time through your settings. If they had used the bundling feature originally to add both/all of the items they wanted to buy to their order, you would have been allowed to use one box, and they would have only paid for shipping once. Your email address will not be published. i.e. Answer questions. Ridiculous set of rules. Is the item still bought and should I still ship?? . Category Women Other Shipping/Discount If they enter invalid payment details and sale doesnt go through right away, seller should be released from accepted offer and free to do whatever they please with listing, including deletion. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!*. I have someone who keeps making me offers on an item that Im not looking to negotiate on. Our latest feature, Posh Stories allows you to bring your listings to life and share moments with your followers through short videos and photos. I see that she is still active on the site and I wish she would do me the favor of politely answering my question. I would advise also sharing a Bundle for a Discount type of sign accompanying the item/items so that they can learn about what a bundle is and how it works. If a buyer makes offers on multiple items in my closet, I assume they would pay shipping multiple times? But I have a question. $7.97 FREE Expedited (1-3 day) Shipping on orders over $500! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Find the order that you want to upgrade the shipping label for, and select the Need/New Shipping Label and then click Need Heavier Weight Label and input how the weight of the shipment (in you case the 33 pounds.) I know some buyers get annoyed with direct messages, so Id like to know what you guys usually do in situations like this, thanks! Learn more about Someone just posted on one of my listings how they got their shoes a lot cheaper from the Outlet Store. What do I do?!!! And thanks for explaining this so clearly! I can make one more counter offer but its the best that I can do. Why did my counter offer become the actual new price. If you make an offer and you receive zero response the offer expires in 24 hours. It has been very helpful as a new Posher. So how does this protect buyers? Bring your listings to life. I did not offer less, I purchased the asking price. Now that Poshmark has a comment feature within bundles, you can always reach out to make sure everything they had their eye on is there before accepting/making an offer. Your counter offer was extremely generous and if the buyer doesn't accept that then I don't believe they are serious about making a purchase. Im more than happy to, as I know it can be confusing when not talking in person. Reblogged this on wenrella and commented: Locate a Bundle and select View Bundle. Can they be bundled? Banking services provided by Piermont Bank, Member FDIC. Is a buyer lusting after your handbag, perhaps the listed price is just a . As a seller you can add listings to Bundles that your buyer may be interested in. You can share the bundle discount sign you created to another users likes by: This can work for many different reasons: I myself have personally purchased an item from a user who offered me a bundle discount without me asking. Thats why they are on here right? During hard economic times, it is particularly immoral to mislead people into wasting their money. I love the Make An Offer button! A REALLY lowball offer on a bundle of 10 already low priced items is not something I would even entertain with a counter offer. Buyers simply shop your closet, find an item they like and click "add to bundle." Thanks for your help. Share tips and tricks, make new PFFs, and banter about. It features a built-in share jail protection that allows it to create human-like behavior to optimize your listings to be top of the search rankings and attract more active buyers. Poshmark etiquette about bundles Hi everyone! Hi, Can I cancel my counteroffer before the buyer accepts? What is proper etiquette for leaving huge list of tags on another users post? A few hours later I get a cancelled notice from the seller. Poshmark is a marketplace for buying and selling clothes as it is a community that can be linked to social media platforms. I dont think it is bad form to share the listings if they have liked several of your items. . You are the seller, and only you get to decide what you wish to sell your items for. Heres a good message that you can say instead of outright declining an offer and after youve gone back and forth with your counter offers: Thank you for your offer! Yes, you can totally only send or create a bundle for someone with one item! By countering my listing is now showing as this as the buy now price. Youre correct that if you make an offer and choose to lower the shipping for them, it will cut into your profit. Will the owner of that item see that I made an offer and them cancelled it? Because Im an introvert by nature I try to keep the chatting with offers and all that quiet. Poshers are always on the lookout for their favorite brands and styles but they want to purchase it for a great deal. A Posh Bundle allows for a buyer to purchase multiple listings from the same closet. Can I send only one item than someone liked thru Bundle instead of offering it the other way? If youre still thinking about it, you can always mark the item as Not For Sale by setting the sale price at $0. If the scenario you described happens, this is what I would do to make the offer to them privately. Make an offer is a great tool..so much better than the constant public haggling from the lowballers. Fingers crossed for some bundle sales! If so, in your Poshmark app on the bottom right side, there is a bell icon called news. If you click on it, you can scroll down until you see the notification about the comment on an item. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Only remember to answer questions about the item and any additional questions that could be helpful for other buyers to see in the listing but never talk about the price. Its too much. As a seller whose goal is to make a sale, you need to think about it from a buyers perspective. I hope so! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Take for example, if you want to buy a designer pair of jeans for 30% off you can either wait for a department store to have a sale or go to outlet stores that will have a closet clear out. You spent all the time creating the offer sign, so you want to ensure your buyers see it almost immediately when clicking on your Poshmark closet. Please confirm your subscription now, babe. Im curious how to split a big bundle for shipping? Getting almost a third off the going price seems incredible good with what you offered. To start a Bundle, tap on the Add to Bundle button on any listing. Hi Heatspot, when you decline an offer, this ends the negotiation. For example, if they bundled three items and bought them and then came back the next day and bought one item, you would have two unique and separate orders. Any change to the discount will not apply to completed bundle orders.. Or, you can add single or multiple items to a bundle to try and receive a special discount. . Press J to jump to the feed. By offering bundle discounts to buyers, this helps sway a buyer to purchase them from you, instead of another Poshmark seller who offers a deal. why dont sellers answer when someone is interesting in what they are selling? 0:00 Intro 0:25 What is a. Please help since i really wanna accept the offer. Is the offer still visible to the seller the next time they check their closet? Can I exclude certain items from my closet from the discount? You are doing everything correctly, its just that they might not have known that purchases made at separate times (whether in a bundle or not) will result in numerous orders. Isn't that against Postmark policy? Take that all into consideration and maybe take 15% off the price but don't let people lowball you. Get your order as described or receive your money back. I also do this if they like a bunch but only add one. Treat others as you wish to be treated. I would check out their profile info to see when they created their profile. Switch to Sell. It doesnt say sold yet, when does that show up? You are more than welcome and thank YOU for taking the time to share your sweet feedback!! We strongly suggest guiding any potential buyers who would like to negotiate the price of your listing to submit a private, binding offer through the Offer button. Just not sure how this works. Sellers, want to offer a Bundle discount on your listings?