The hotel was accommodating to guest needs and so responsive to work with. The service was also impeccable. Inspired by the hotel's historic location and roots, Waterview offers a surprising twist on a classic Chicago menu and vibe. The hotel location is also amazing, particularly for a wedding. All you need and more Wifi Gym Pool Meeting spaces Dining Parking View all amenities Centrally-Located Hotel Near River North Perfect for Business Meetings and Events Idyllic Weddings with Breathtaking Views Waterview Restaurant, a Twist on Classic Chicago Newly Reimagined Hotel in Downtown Chicago Our Rooms Daily self-parking is $56 and includes in-and-out privileges until 3pm the day of check-out. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Our entire night at the Holiday Inn was perfect and I would highly recommend meeting with Barbara Martin if you are planning a wedding or event in the Chicagoland area! As I am from out of state originally and my husband is from the suburbs, we decided we wanted to get married in the city. Thank you for taking so long to realize that. Our team will work with you to ensure every detail is met. The food was reasonably priced and so delicious, guests are still complimenting us on the food. The LaSalle Room is part of 7,700+ square feet of floor-to-ceiling windowed function space. The food is delicious and plentiful, the staff knows exactly what theyre doing, and the views cant be beat. Thank you for sharing your review and for choosing the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North to host such a special day! My husband insisted that I would be the only one that noticed which was true. Book voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel, Chicago on Tripadvisor: See 8 traveller reviews, 115 candid photos, and great deals for voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel, ranked #18 of 30 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. On our wedding day we had nothing but compliments from our guests. One friend admitted he ate before he came because he is normally so disappointed in wedding food, and he still devoured all his food even though he was completely stuffed because it was so good. Facilities and Capacity People have not stopped complimenting the food and service at the Holiday Inn even since our wedding! Whether its fun with the family or a quick getaway with friends, enjoy savings as an IHG One Rewards Member. We like knowing our guests have had a great stay with us or finding out how we can make their voco experience even better. Save the date and stay tuned for more updates by subscribing to our mailing list below! The Wolf Point Parking garage entrance is located off the hotel drive at 325 West Wolf Point Plaza. I can't say enough about it. Whether youre planning an intimate gathering or a grand wedding celebration, voco Chicago Downtown is reliably different and will ensure your wedding day is everything youve dreamed of and more. Search and compare Bolognetta, Sicily Island, Italy hotels and accomomodations using our interactive hotel finder. When we started looking for reception venues, I really wanted something that captured a real Chicago feel. Our bridal suite had an amazing view and it was huge! What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at voco Chicago Downtown for wedding events? (The tasting we had in March was fabulous and the food tasted the same on the wedding day!) Absolutely amazing! The only hiccup was with their computer system for the rooms. Thank you and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to Janet and our staff! Catering, Beverages, Ice Sculptures & Staffing, Whats New Around Chicagoland: Summer 2022. Book Now. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Check the conference schedule against your ideal wedding dates to see if you're likely to be in conflict with a busy weekend. Guests gathered around the modern bar enjoying picturesque cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. We were able to add in the late night pizzas we wanted and the additional bartender to ensure no one waited in line for a drink. You get the view of the chicago river with the Sears Tower in teh background. We had a lot of out of town guests and we really wanted them to get a true blue Chicago wedding reception, highlighting our beautiful city. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. 515 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. Great city views!! Voco really helped us to have an elegant and unique wedding! The staff was professional and attentive. The voco Hotel is part of a new dual-branded IHG property in Downtown Chicago that occupies the upper floors of the Holiday Inn Chicago Dwtn - Wolf Point (which has been recently renovated). I had my room block here at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza and I was soooo happy with everything! Eventually everything was straightened out, but it was frustrating for us and many of our guests. Catch up with friends and enjoy a musical at the Chicago Theatre District or venture to Willis Tower observatory to watch the sunset. I really wanted to showcase Chicago and went with kind of a Chicago theme for my wedding. Upgrade your room for stunning views of the Chicago skyline. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. Just renovated and more being done in January '09 - absolutely beautiful. You get views of both branches of the Chicago river. I had my wedding reception here on 5/21/16 at the Wolfpoint Ballroom. Our guests had a great experience with their stays and said the hotel staff was always helpful. I would definitely recommend this venue if you're looking classic setting that your guests will enjoy on and off the dance floor! Overall, I'd definitely say we enjoyed our stay at the Mart Plaza. Do yourself a favor and ask very specifically what the welcome bag policy is before you book a hotel. Browse the hotel guide for Bolognetta to find luxury hotels and five star hotels in the Bolognetta area. Whether you're planning an intimate gathering or a grand wedding celebration, voco Chicago Downtown is reliably different and will ensure your wedding day is everything you've dreamed of and more. Register and stay by April 30, 2023 for the opportunity to earn Gold Elite status through December 2024 by staying 2 qualifying nights, or Platinum Elite status through December 2024 by staying 5 qualifying nights within the promotion period. So what better way to show my love for the city on my wedding day by getting married at the Wolf Point Ballroom at Holiday Inn Merchandise Mart Plaza. The Holiday Inn was not worth it. Working with Barbara, their former wedding coordinator, was great. Explore the hotel map to find hotels, spas, resorts, and bed and breakfast and other . Please check back in a few minutes. In terms of the wedding, everything was great! Explore the hotel map to find hotels, spas, resorts, and . :). Chicago Justice of The Peace Weddings Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies 12 YEARS IN BUSINESS (773) 255-5766 5865 N Lincoln Ave Ste 108 Chicago, IL 60659 7. Search and compare Savannah, GA hotels and accomomodations using our interactive hotel finder. Youll work one on one with the event planning staff to create a reception timeline, floor plan, and custom menu provided by the onsite culinary staff. The view from the ballroom is astounding, everyone loved the food, and the service was incredible. The Holiday Inn's location was also great as it is walking distance to Assumption Catholic Church where we were married. The food was INCREDIBLE. Our food was delicious and the wait staff excellent. Use this space to tell this company exactly what you are looking for. Read our verified guest reviews below. The room had a king size bed and a big sitting area with couch, coffee table and four lounge chairs (Rm 2048). Our suite for the night was spectacular. Schaumburg ~ Orland Park ~ Naperville, IL, Chicago, Addison, Hinsdale, Highland Park, IL. A hotel that is reliable enough to depend on, but different enough to be fun. The service and food is excellent and the views from the wolfpoint ballroom are beautiful! The Wolf Point ballroom has incredible floor to ceiling windows that give you a stunning view of the city, as do so many of the guest rooms! A warm welcome and simple check-in, in instantly familiar surroundings, with a little something on the house, too. voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel: Great wedding location! Enjoy our flexible booking & great rates! What percentage of users recommend voco Chicago Downtown and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services? All of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the food and how surprised they were that even the vegetarian meals were great! Even the largest weddings are intimate and romantic in our upscale ballroom accommodating 200 to 400 guests. The new voco Hotel Chicago will consist of 293 guest rooms and the Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown . A Chicago landmark for over four decades, the property has long been recognized as a Holiday Inn. I cannot say enough wonderful things about our reception that we held at the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza, Wolf Point Ballroom, last weekend. Im a city girl born and raised in Chicago. Features unobstructed space for up to 45 trade show exhibit booths. People kept saying it was the best wedding food they had ever had (we had to agree and we go to a lot of wedding, between me and my husband we go to an average of 5 a year, actually 8 this last year! Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. The city views (if you're lucky to not get a room overlooking the pool roof) are out of this world. Review of voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel Reviewed 22 January 2023 Voco hosted our wedding in September 2022. I have nothing but great things to say about the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza. Unforgettable Chicago Wedding Venues with a View, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Food & Catering, Planning, Rentals & Equipment, Service Staff, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. Complete with special touches throughout, the hotel is home to Waterview Kitchen + Bar that features an amazing 2-sided feature bar and a globally eclectic menu that celebrates the tastes of Chicago. Janet even arranged me to have an early check in so I could get ready for my rehearsal dinner. If you get the chance, please send them to bmetzinger@martplaza.com. The bar was packed on the Saturday night (I think there were 2 weddings going on in the hotel) and service was slower than molasses, but the view is awesome, so waiting wasn't that huge of a deal. Very, very nice! Real Events All Events (97) Weddings (1) Fundraisers (1) Galas (2) Luncheons (4) Cocktail Parties (4) Dinner Parties (8) Holiday Parties (1) Anniversaries (4) Corporate Events (60) Conferences & Summits (3) Product Launches (4) The only downside is the inflexibility of the venue and many of our guests had trouble with their reservations. What services does voco Chicago Downtown offer for wedding events? The day was like a dream for us. With untouched views to the West, the LASALLE ROOM offers the most picturesque sunsets as the ultimate backdrop to your to your wedding day for up to 100 guests. voco Chicago Downtown locations, rates, amenities: expert Chicago research, only at Hotel and Travel Index. voco Chicago Downtown, and Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown - Wolf Point 350 W Wolf Point Plaza Building 1 Chicago, IL 60654 United States +1 312-836-5000 Hotel Website. I searched numerous places in Chicago for a reception venue, but the choice ended up being easy after going to the Mart Plaza and seeing the gorgeous views. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! With over 1,200 feet of space for your choice of meeting configurations, Western Stage House is the largest of the 11 function rooms on the perimeter of the 7,560 square-foot Sauganash Ballroom. Wedding, Honeymoon & Romance Travel; Wellness/Spa Travel; Critical Topics. This 1,800 square-foot room is perfect for an intimate dinner of 100 VIPs or a classroom set of 70, all with amazing North and West facing views. The bridal suite had a wonderful view of the river. 3. Explore the Art Institute of Chicago. Great value for your money. They were flexible with last minute changes and gave us the clever idea of serving sliders and milkshakes at 10:30 for a late night snack (some even added alcohol to the milkshakes). 2. With nearly 25,000 sq. The best part is when we sat down to talk cost, they immediately showed us several ways to cut corners to keep the price low. Barbara Martin, the event coordinator, is very experienced, professional, and will answer any questions you have leading up to the night of your event. . The packages offered at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza were great: the food was delicious, the venue was immaculate; but their greatest asset is Barb. . Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. We were in the Wolfpoint Ballroom, and our guests love having the cocktail area to go to and visit while the music was playing. The views from the floor to ceiling windows in the ballroom are beautiful. Book your 2024 wedding and beyond at voco Chicago Downtown and select a special wedding bonus: Book your 2023 wedding and beyond at voco Chicago Downtown and select a special wedding bonus: We absolutely love working here. They were having a hard time identifying which rooms where for whom, especially if the last names were the same. and they were able to accommodate some people that missed the reservation cut off. Take the stress out of your travel plans & book our Daily Parking package at Voco Chicago. voco Chicago Downtown | Chicago Venue | All Events | 39 photos on PartySlate Chicago, IL Venues voco Chicago Downtown 350 W Wolf Point Plaza, Chicago, IL 60654, USA Max Seated: 400 Max Standing: 800 Request Info Avg response time 12-24 hrs Overview Pricing Event Spaces Gallery Team FAQs Vendor Connections About voco Chicago Downtown gine our joy when we found the Holiday Inn, Chicago Mart Plaza. Chicago's newest wedding venue located along the Chicago River at iconic Wolf Point, voco Chicago Downtown is reliably different featuring skyline views overlooking the city and Chicago River, three ballrooms to choose from, and overnight accommodations for your wedding guests. After my guests had been checked in for four hours and still had not received their welcome bags, I called the hotel and found that they only have the manpower to deliver the bags from 3:00-4:00 p.m. Am I not paying them to have the bags delivered whenever I please? Planning your next trip to Chicago? All rights reserved.Privacy policy | Terms of use | Sitemap. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. You will not be disappointed! She was warm, friendly, professional and seemed to really care that we have the perfect wedding. You're currently viewing this site in a different language. voco Chicago Downtown offers couples endless options to customize their wedding and cater to their guests. ALL of our guests were impressed and I was very pleased. Liliana and her team were phenomenal! The package "perks" were great too! This was a big plus with a bunch of people who were unfamiliar with the city coming to the wedding. Our guests complimented us all night long about the view. The Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza helped to make my wedding amazing. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request. We got so many complements on the food. She checked in with us frequently throughout the day and worked seamlessly with our vendors to make sure things went smoothly on the day of. When you plan your special event at the Mart Plaza River North, our courteous and professional staff ensures that every detail of your event is perfection. 4. A hotel stay should be a break from the demands of the day to day. The room made our jaws drop, it was exactly what I had envisioned. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations, By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. He was willing to work with us on room rates and parking prices as we had a lot of people coming from out of town. Highly recommended. I got so many compliments from guests regarding their food and their overall stay. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in professionalism, 4.6 in flexibility and 4.6 in value. It makes me want to come back as a guest because I know I'll be treated like royalty. - See 7 traveler reviews, 111 candid photos, and great deals for voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel at Tripadvisor. At the time I wasn't impressed with the carpet and the dance floor, but from recent pictures I have seen they have been updated. Featuring dazzling city and river views from the 15th floor of 350 North Orleans, voco Chicago Downtown offers upscale ceremony and reception space with warm and inviting guest rooms. Call When comparing the price per plate and the ballroom with gorgeous views to other venues-it was an easy decision to make! 1. he was around managing most of the night of our wedding and was so attentive to anything we needed or asked for. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. (312) 836-5000 (312) 836-0007 Add to favorites Located in the heart of Wolf Point on the Chicago River, this newly renovated Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown Wolf Point is reimagined as a dual branded hotel, with the launch of the very first lifestyle hotel, the voco hotel in Chicago. The hotel staff was great and very helpful. Worked with Barbara (don't know if she is still there) who was wonderfully easy to work with. We appreciated the all-inclusive feel since we did not have to worry about finding tables, chairs, food, cake, or hotel rooms. 52 . 1220 N. Market Street Wilmington, DE 19801 United States . The food was phenomenal! Just stunning! Join Our Mailing List The room was absolutely stunning, the food was amazing, and the staff was so accommodating. Not only is it located downtown but it is on the 15th floor with great views. We will be having the reception at CAA. The white glove service during dinner left nothing wanting, yet they were completely unintrusive. What kind of wedding events does voco Chicago Downtown offer? Last but definitely not least, the Event Coordinator, Barbara Martin is just fabulous. Thanks so much Diana -- what a beautiful bride you were and a great wedding! The event planner called my florist and I did not have to worry about it. It made it easier to speak with everyone. We would gladly stay at this hotel again. I cannot thank Janet and the staff enough for making out special night so great! New voco Chicago Downtown rooms feature upscale amenities Waterview Kitchen + Bar serving inspired global eclectic fare, as well as Chicago favorites Newly reimagined hotel in downtown Chicago Chic design style throughout the common area of the hotel Spacious Holiday Inn guest rooms with city views of the River North The prime rib and the chicken were juicy and very tasty. I work for a school and am definitely looking forward to working with them for school events as well. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. Being able to bring in our own liquor helped customize our wedding without paying the typical hotel upcharges. I had my wedding reception here on 5/21/16 at the Wolfpoint Ballroom. She went above and A reception at the Mart Plaza isnt cheap, but you get what you pay for! ","post_title":"IHG One Rewards Promotion","post_excerpt":"","post_status":"publish","comment_status":"closed","ping_status":"closed","post_password":"","post_name":"ihg-one-rewards-promotion-2","to_ping":"","pinged":"","post_modified":"2023-02-24 06:41:48","post_modified_gmt":"2023-02-24 12:41:48","post_content_filtered":"","post_parent":0,"guid":"https:\/\/www.choosechicago.com\/deal\/ihg-one-rewards-promotion-2\/","menu_order":0,"post_type":"deal","post_mime_type":"","comment_count":"0","filter":"raw"},{"ID":60395,"post_author":"1","post_date":"2022-12-30 00:00:00","post_date_gmt":"2022-12-30 06:00:00","post_content":"Take the stress out of your travel plans & book our Daily Parking package at voco Chicago. Would you like this to make your default language? The prices are very reasonable for a downtown venue. The tasting experience was so much fun, and the dinner at the event was delicious. Our tasting was fabulous but you have to wonder what the food will be like when they have to create more than one plate of everything. This Pin was discovered by Athena Scank. Barbara is the best! voco - Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel 350 W. Wolf Point Plaza, River North, , 60654, - - 7.6 11 Limited choices for breakfast but large portions and it was free with the vouchers Carmen 8.4 34 24 () - - Janet was so helpful and great to work with, the views are amazing, rooms are clean and food is amazing! 2 1 5 But that would not stop me from going back. The huge outdoor Cloud Gate Sculpture (1.2 miles) is also worth a visit. Guest Rooms 521 Venue type Hotel Ratings Whether you're planning an intimate gathering or grand celebration, make your special day a truly memorable one here. Please try again later or contact the. The word voco is Latin and it means to "invite" and "call together" representing our thoughtful and unstuffy and charming nature of the brand. I asked if guests could just pick up the bags from the front desk when they check in, but they employee told me that would negate the fee I paid. Located along the perimeter of Sauganash Ballroom, this 720 square-foot room is a great space for U-shaped sets or training program. To make matters that much worse, the majority of rooms with one people only received one bag. We could not be happier with the venue, food, service and hospitality from the planning stages through our wedding day. It is right along the river walk and we were lucky enough to get a nice day in April to be able to walk along the river for our pictures. Featuring spectacular skyline views, our flexible event space totaling 25,000 square feet is outfitted with the latest AV technology and can accommodate groups of all sizes. following reasons: Stroll down the Chicago Riverwalk, see a concert at Jay Pritzker Pavilion, or dine at some of the city's best restaurants. The Wolf Point ballroom has incredible floor to ceiling windows that give you a stunning view of the city, as do so many of the guest rooms! Aloft Chicago Downtown River North. I can't thank her enough for all of her help and support over the last 6 months. Featuring dazzling city and river views from the 15th floor of 350 North Orleans, voco Chicago Downtown offers upscale ceremony and reception space with warm and inviting guest rooms. Barb in catering is awesome! There is a bar in the hotel with views that I think are better than something you would get in the Sears Tower or Hancock (I've been in both places when there was a bit of overcast and you are so high up all we saw out the windows were clouds). The view was a northern view of the lake and the Hancock. Everyone loved the dinner as well! We fill our rooms with thoughtful comforts like cosy bedding, luxury bathroom amenities, and fast Wi-Fi, so you can indulge with time to yourself. The 682 square-foot Bull's Head is near the pre-function space of the Sauganash Ballroom. We were able to offer our guests rooms at $140/night for a great downtown location. The hotel services were great on the day of. The room is surrounded by windows, soi the view is always great -- especially at night. I kept hearing about the views at the Holiday Inn, but didn't know what their price range would be so made an appointment to see it just to see it, not knowing what to expect. Our Advance Saver Rate gives you maximum savings when you book early, so plan your Chicago visit today. Barbara Martin and her staff at the hotel was quick to address every question and concern I had that next year and a half right up to the wedding. Enjoy our flexible booking & great rates! The bar was perfect because it was a good place to meet our friends the night before the hotel without having to go anywhere but still be somewhere an out of town tourist would appreciate. From AM to PM, our hotels always have room for you to relax and enjoy yourself whether its a quiet morning coffee, catching up with friends over afternoon tea, or kicking off a great evening. Big city living can be expensive, but big city weddings can be unreasonable, so ima Barbara Martin was my director of catering. Yeah, I know, that's really not the hotel's fault and I really should just quit, but it is a pain in the ass when you're super anxious about your wedding day and having to wait on everyone else to be ready so you can get ready, etc. Top-rated landmarks in Chicago include Oak Street Beach as well as Millennium Public Park, placed within 1 miles and 1.1 miles from Voco - Chicago Downtown, An Ihg Hotel respectively. What items and services are included in the starting site fee at voco Chicago Downtown?