Read ahead or support me on Patre(o)n! And make the great era of pirates even more chaotic! ---------------------------------------------- [Target has been found!] On his 18th birthday, when the world's children could ingest a special fluid and awaken, he was scared of remaining weak and useless; however, at the moment! A lifelong blessing of Luck. In Pandemonium, the inhabitants comes in all shapes and sizes. [English isn't my first language.] Cover not mine Read My Horror Summoning System - Crak - Webnovel / Horror&Thriller / My horror summoning system original My horror summoning system Horror summoner Horror&Thriller 10 Chapters 142.0K Views Author: Crak Not enough ratings Read Add to Library Report story About Table of Contents Synopsis You have been transmigrated to a different world and have been given a unique gift. During this period, Rhode tries his best to alleviate his emotional pain through gaming, but alas, his life shatters once more when he heard his parents perish in a plane crash. leaving a review that only says "this is disgusting" just exposes your bigotism. DXD, DC, Marvel, One Piece, Bleach, Tensura, and many more. In the universe of Pandemonium, Fantasy meets science. With everyone gathered in the garden in much smaller humanoid forms, the entire idle population of Ancients seemed to have found room to see the newest members of their species, and the twins loved it. I either borrow or come up with a different one altogether. The chapters in the middle (chapters 50 to so) are a bit hard to read since my mood was kind of strange when I wrote them, but the story becomes awesome as time progresses, especially from chapter 140 to the end. Female Lead: Michelle Jones or MJ (Zendaya) You cook all of this in hell fire and you get a magnificent kingdom building, harem, fantasy novel, with lots of smut, plot and gore. The great family fortune attracts a fatal disaster from greedy people. All it gives him, is knowledge. [Ways of pleasure *Wink wink*] With a stroke of luck, Ban somehow managed to inherit a System after being denied by its previous owner. 1 Ch 1. At that moment, a sudden light pierced the darkness that envelopes him as a virtual screen materialized in front of his eyes. "???????" 400 Powerstones = 2 Chapter But here, I will only be covering translated novels. 1400 Powerstones = 7 Chapter Shishio stared at the beautiful girl in front of him, and he couldn't look away. In the lands of Azeroth, after the great war with the defeat of the burning legion many races were in decline, for many of their legacys and technologys are lost. Armed with only a Grimoire, hell slowly summon all of his previous life subordinates, who are all powerful Vampires, and rise to the top while fighting the ever-growing menace of the Demon Towers. I'm a big fan of both Danmachi and Type moon so I had this idea of a crossover fanfiction for a while. "" But if one bad day that started with getting fired and ended with a meteor falling over one such average man's head didn't drive him insane, then maybe waking up in a fictional world full of monsters would do the trick? Newest updated All rights reserved Synopsis Del Is a teenage boy of humble birth from Earth. Vahn was an atypical youth. -Pickpocketing (P)(A)(T)(R)(E)(O)(N) LINK: However, due to a sick twist of fate, Lucifer himself decided to reincarnate him into the feeble body of a human child named Blake, desiring a rematch in the future! Aden Strong is whisked away from his normal life to one of the most terrifying universes, where alien invasion are a normal occurrence, Supervillains seeking to take over the world and powerful beings like Superman are not too out of place. Whoever plots against Yun family's lives would pay back ten times the amount! Secondly, I plan to make this story a harem, though I don't intend to make it so that every girl immediately falls in love with the MC for an arbitrary reason. Although he lost, he died without regrets and with a smile, prideful that he had managed to corner the King of Hell himself to such an extent. Where order is chaos and chaos is order. From then on, the continent would lose a good-for-nothing and gain an exceptional genius! Watch as he lives in the world during the era after the Ten-Tails sealing It resulted in him being banished from the heroes' party. Browse Webnovel to online read 700+ summoning system stories. [Marvel x Multiverse Fanfic] -Occlumency] After his first time leveling up, he gained a new ability [Modern Weapon Summoning System], a system that can make any modern armaments with limitations. His unwitting choice to use the Random Character Creation option, unaware that the choice would be irreversible, sends him into this new world as a Puppet Master, a Summoning based class nobody else in the starting zone has ever heard of. https://discord.gg/5y7RbY7RqJ, Ethan Brown is a 22-year-old who is a new hire in a company. Discord Server: https://discord.gg/sxgYPfcecH, After an ultimate battle against the King of Hell Lucifer, Asmodeus, the Vampire Emperor, has fallen. Cover by Sinlaire, Edited by Frozen: https://www.deviantart.com/sinlaire [The system is ready!] He will experience countless adventures and challenges and rise to be the most influential person in this new reality. __ Check out: Top Novels from Webnovel Part 2 https://www.patreon.com/Lord_Kismet War&Military ROMANCE ACTION REINCARNATION SYSTEM OVERPOWERED ISEKAI. During this period, Rhode tries his best to alleviate his emotional pain through gaming, but alas, his life shatters once more when he heard his parents perish in a plane crash. Synopsis A man is reincarnated into One Piece as Monkey D. Raevan and gains The Summoning System, which allows him to summon characters, abilities, and items from other worlds, along with being able to give him quests with the reward being almost anything. ----- With this power, he could summon beings from distant lands, wielding endless power and the ability to perform devastating attacks. ------ Art is not mine. From now on, she will rule the world. But I'll try to improve along the way. Cover by Sinlaire, Edited by Frozen: https://www.deviantart.com/sinlaire Lu Li guessed that either Allistarj had taken it with him, or it was hidden in a much safer place. Those brave enough to venture into the dungeons were given a title to signify their status, with the most skilled among them earning the title of Dungeon Scout. Patreon.com/Snollygoster MTL: https://www.uukanshu.com/b/193250/, As Peter Parker of Earth-199999(MCU) dies shortly after being bitten by a radioactive spider, another soul takes his place. Feel free to join my discord server to have novel discussions with your peers, get illustrations and participate in polls! Join my Patre@n at patre@n.com/JoshRichie to support my endeavors, God knows I need It. Can he survive while developing his new ability or will he end up six feet below the ground? In the media, he was hailed as a great hero who would usher in a new era or human wellness. You are reading Reincarnated With A Summoning System novel onlone free, one of the most popular novel of type Light Novel,written by Aoki_Aku and covering in Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Romance, genres, written by Aoki_Aku at Web Novel Full, a top novels site to offering for read light novels online free. --------------------------------------------- The new ability gives Del an edge over his opponent. 1400 Powerstones = 7 Chapter 57.1K Views 0 Chs Content ratings N/A SUPPORT Synopsis In the lands of Azeroth, after the great war with the defeat of the burning legion many races were in decline, for many of their legacy's and technology's are lost. -------------------- Our hero, Vincent Schwartz, was a young orphan found inside one such dungeon. Thousands of Planes Connected, An Eternal Battlefield to be explored. Grammar sometimes sucks but bear with it. His solution? https://www.patreon.com/user?u=14397149 As a summoner that is hard to come by in ten thousand years, as well as a warrior, mage, socket master, refiner, and so on, she has always been very low-keyarrogant in a low-key manner! -The tags clearly indicate that this novel is not something that everyone can stomach. (A/N: I came back to writing recently and was fairly rusty (I didnt write for almost a year) and lazy. He is attending the last year of his high school until a magical circle transported the whole class into another world. Pandemonium which is the first ever fully immersive virtual reality game made in human history. "Can I use all my might and my weapons?" He asked. This story is about a man named Putra Indra Santoso who reincarnated as Huo Yuhao. MTL: https://www.uukanshu.com/b/193250/, [Mature Warning!] https://discord.gg/yGkM5YRqeb, Meet Jon Dare, your every day's 25 years old who one day wakes up in Honorhall Orphanage in the city of Riften in the Kingdom of Skyrim. However, behind the scenes things weren't so bright. 100 Power Stones = 1 Extra Chapter per week So, will he take the girls for himself or will he die trying? Del Is a teenage boy of humble birth from Earth. His unwitting choice to use the Random Character Creation option, unaware that the choice would be irreversible, sends him into this new world as a Puppet Master, a Summoning based class nobody else in the starting zone has ever heard of. Lol) Sorry, I have a secret treasure to temper my body. It resulted in him being banished from the heroes' party. In this fourth life, he wants to change his fate to become the strongest. -- - Please give my story a proper review. EXTRA TAGS: A young man from the earth after a slightly tragic and short life gets the option of reincarnating into the naruto world with any timeline of his choosing and wishes. He went on in his life to do many fulfilling things and could be recognized by almost anyone. If you are the owner and wish to have it taken down write a comment and it shall be done. https://www.patreon.com/akikan40 There are no starting bonuses, and it doesn't give him free power. Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr Im sorry, Im a summoner that appears only once in a thousand years. But just before that, as a final farewell, Rhode decides to fight the most powerful BOSS in the game with his guildmates. If there is such a thing as multiverse travel, it shall be considered in the future. The Explorer's Guild was born with so many eager adventurers seeking to enter these dark and dangerous places. In the end, he defeats the BOSS at the expense of his avatar's life. [The Life Simulator is on] MALE LEAD Urban Eastern Games Fantasy Sci-fi ACG Horror Sports, FEMALE LEAD Urban Fantasy History Teen LGBT+ Sci-fi General Chereads, Romance Action Urban Eastern Fantasy School LGBT+ Sci-Fi Comedy, Magic Wuxia Horror History Transmigration Harem Adventure Drama Mystery, Inspiring Cooking Slice-of-Life Sports Diabolical, Anime & Comics Video Games Celebrities Music & Bands Movies Book&Literature TV Theater Others, Novels ranking Comics ranking Fan-fic ranking, / Anime & Comics / All-Powerful : Summoning System, Nathan Storm's life has been boring as of late. https://discord.gg/TR3KKAhu9r. https://discord.gg/Jwa8PKh -Traps Maybe I'll be full of energy to write your favorite fanfic. However, behind the scenes things weren't so bright. 600 Powerstones = 3 Chapter And when he found the chance to get his hands on the Super Soldier Serum, will he take it? ---------------------------------------------- *** Can he survive while developing his new ability or will he end up six feet below the ground? Accompany Blake through a journey filled with excitement and growth and experience the rise of the Vampire Emperor. She would not rest until she's dead! "???????" Gray-MC, Harem, Incest, Mature, Multiverse, Dark, Rpe, R-18, OP-MC, World-hopping summoning summoningjapan usa Table of contents Last updated Feb 20 Chapter 1: Orbis Nova Chapter 2: Island of Steel Chapter 3: Diplomacy Chapter 4: Delegation Elation Chapter 5: The Drums of War Chapter 6: The Battle of Rodenius Sea (1) Chapter 7: The Battle of Rodenius Sea (2) Chapter 8: One Sided Chapter 9: Operation Shock This is how to summon creepypastas, become one your self, or become a proxy and stuff (accepting requests) currently has 80 parts (71 of them are summonings) ticcitoby creepy bendrowned +9 more # 3 My Error Academia 404 *PAUSED* by Michal Vojtek 48K 990 41 I'm sorry, I don't care. He often imagined himself as the protagonist in a world of his own, finally in control of his own destiny. [Ding!] Tags: Gamer-System, Gray-MC, Harem, Incest, Mature, Multiverse, R-18, OP-MC, World-hopping He had decided to merge them and make their inhabitants fight for total supremacy, ensuing an interdimensional event of cataclysmic proportions, the Ragnarok. A dangerous world for someone without a weapon or some form of defense.It's a good thing then, that Nathans got a weapon of his own. [Currently available: Green Lotus Core Flame, Flame Mantra, Woeful Poison Body.] Over 100000 Words available for FREE! __ __ Bonus Chapter for: On his 18th birthday, when the world's children could ingest a special fluid and awaken, he was scared of remaining weak and useless; however, at the moment! But this system is quite different from normal systems. Chapters will be updated as they're posted on Webnovel Shishio tried really hard, but he couldn't Second World: My Girlfriend is a Zombie??? #HUNTERXHUNTER Thank you! On top of that, he is given a template and a devil fruit. Pandemonium which is the first ever fully immersive virtual reality game made in human history. Since she is reborn as Yun Feng, no one can touch the Yun family! Video Games ACTION ADVENTURE SLICEOFLIFE DEVIL VIDEOGAME EVOLUTION BEASTTAMING SUMMONS MMORPG ESPORTS. If there are still people who dare to touch the Yun family, she would definitely return the favor with all her strength. Every seven days, he can choose to extract one of the elements from his life simulation. This is a work of fiction that draws heavily upon the original source material of Danmachi. This will be my first fanfiction on this site. Waking up in the body of a standard Genin, a village invasion on the horizon and a count down until to a full out apocalypse only a few years away, what's a lad to do? With the main goal of becoming the Fleet Admiral. MALE LEAD Urban Eastern Games Fantasy Sci-fi ACG Horror Sports, FEMALE LEAD Urban Fantasy History Teen LGBT+ Sci-fi General Chereads, Romance Action Urban Eastern Fantasy School LGBT+ Sci-Fi Comedy, Magic Wuxia Horror History Transmigration Harem Adventure Drama Mystery, Inspiring Cooking Slice-of-Life Sports Diabolical, Anime & Comics Video Games Celebrities Music & Bands Movies Book&Literature TV Theater Others, Novels ranking Comics ranking Fan-fic ranking, Fantasy ROMANCE ACTION ADVENTURE REINCARNATION SYSTEM KINGDOMBUILDING, Fantasy ROMANCE ACTION ADVENTURE REINCARNATION SYSTEM OVERPOWERED EVOLUTION. For example, most Naruto fanfiction I've read only features either Minato's generation, Kalashi's generation Itachi's, or Naruto's you'd rarely see anyone about Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru's generation not to talk of Madara and Hashirama. 100 Power Stones = 1 Extra Chapter per week 200 Power Stones = 2 Extra Chapters per week 500 Power Stones = 5 Extra chapters per week 10 Golden Tickets = 2 Extra chapters per week 20 Golden Tickets = 3 Extra chapters per week 50 Golden Tickets = 7 Extra chapters per week Join My Discord: https://discord.gg/A99cwNH6J5, Fantasy ADVENTURE REINCARNATION R18 COMEDY SYSTEM HAREM CULTIVATION. [Transmigation and Integration Complete] ********************************* Will Vincent's newfound abilities help him attain the life of his dreams, filled with love and adoration from the beautiful monster girls he encounters? --- Vincent made his first choice, able to gain a powerful but strange Summoner class. Deal with it like that or don't bother reading at all. Every ability or theory I come up with is what it is. Lastly.. Be sure to enjoy! Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/NineClouds69 "Hello," she said, "I am the goddess of lust, sex, love and beauty." A mysterious questionnaire and a night of darkness sends him into a completely different world.A world of fantasy, magic, warriors, and kingdoms, both great and small. They were passed from arm to arm, shown constant . With this in mind, I decided to write a story from way back in the era of Indra and Ashura. In a world teeming with Superheroes, Gods, Demons and Cosmic Entities. [You have experienced an ordinary life.] Synopsis: The Gamer System holds an unimaginable level of potential, which if used right, one can even step beyond Godhood. You guys also can support me through P4treon! Modern Weapon Summoning System Del Is a teenage boy of humble birth from Earth. The schedule is one chapter a day, with no chapter during the weekend except extra chapters. She would not rest until she's dead! But this system is quite different from normal systems. A total of 704 chapters have been translated and the release date of the last chapter is Mar 02, 2023 Latest Release: Chapter 704: 704 Family Time 1 2 3 4 > >> 1 I Woke Up Where? Out of desperation, that is exactly what his goal became once he somehow got his hands on the Gamer System. After a long night of drinking, Cain wakes up looking at what he believes to be the character creation screen of one of his beloved virtual reality games, but with no recollection of having purchased it. He tried to remove the item, but it was too late, and immense pain surged through his body. He only survived by doing low-level quests and cheap assignments. If you answered yes to all those questions, then congratulations! Also, support my Patreon: patreon.com/NineClouds69 to read advanced chapters and motivate me to write more chapters. The air grew warmer and hotter. The single most problem was, though, he was in the Marvel-verse, where the women he was supposed to conquer were none other than the girlfriends, partners, or wives of the characters he knew and was fans of. *SYSTEM WARNING* Support me and get access to additional chapters. Grammar sometimes sucks but bear with it. He particularly grows fond of a story named Danamchi, going so far as to read the novels, play the games, and read forums and interviews to enjoy it to the greatest extent. He was a high school dropout with a drinking problem, living off disability due to his poor health, so it's not like he had much to lose except a few faithful friends he didn't talk to enough. __ It all depends on the readers' enthusiasm for this interesting book. The only solace in his suffering was the various anime and manga made available to him between experiments. Also, Peter is 6 feet tall instead of Tom Hollands 58. Needless to say, this book has the same idea as "Creating The Manga Of Naruto On Naruto World Become My Ultimate Goal!" A teenager who committed suicide due to his tragic life gets a second chance in the body of everyones favorite neighborhood Spider-Man. And will it be enough to push the bar till 100%? "Wait, what? Those brave enough to venture into the dungeons were given a title to signify their status, with the most skilled among them earning the title of Dungeon Scout. But as he soon realizes, this is no game, him and hundreds of others have been brought to another world with no instructions, no clear goals and no way home. At the current time, the series is complete. Now, given a new opportunity at life, Blake will use every possible way to grow stronger and protect his new family in a turbulent world where people can summon spirits to fight and develop their magical powers. Watch as our protagonist as a king in a little kingdom with the help of the Summoning System rule many ancient races and dominate the world. And his first mission was to tame an ant or else, die again? -Last, but not least, I do not own any character, or anything in the MCU, other than my OC [Edward ???] And I try to be as original as possible when it comes to the plot, the characters and the system/powers so no basic plot or protagonist here :) And to make it clear, this isn't a story of a happy go lucky guy that summons lovey dovey girls, no, it's the story of a sociopath that can summon soul, pain, fear, blood and flesh eating monsters that hide under the disguise of hot chicks, you have been warned. Second world: Resident Evil world Original Author: Fish in the Sea of Clouds MALE LEAD Urban Eastern Games Fantasy Sci-fi ACG Horror Sports, FEMALE LEAD Urban Fantasy History Teen LGBT+ Sci-fi General Chereads, Romance Action Urban Eastern Fantasy School LGBT+ Sci-Fi Comedy, Magic Wuxia Horror History Transmigration Harem Adventure Drama Mystery, Inspiring Cooking Slice-of-Life Sports Diabolical, Anime & Comics Video Games Celebrities Music & Bands Movies Book&Literature TV Theater Others, Novels ranking Comics ranking Fan-fic ranking, / Horror&Thriller / My horror summoning system. Discord:- https://discord.gg/AFHyUQgJmf. He has to survive while facing horrifying devils, poison dragons, and a variety of powerful enemies by using on a strange Super System chip and his wits, surrounded by the Devil's beauties such as the black-bellied lolita princess, the iceberg queen, the violent scythe, and the charming succubus.