Avatar by Coty is seriously not worth 20 dollars American. It's not that Avatar is bad, it's just that you have another 90's freshie to compete in the wake of things like Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger (1994) or Perry Ellis America (1996), and even the market copy of "today the beginning, tomorrow the world" and "a fragrance of possibilities" was pretty shmaltzy. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Please also note that product pictures may vary. I mean it is what it is. This is recommended for casual wear. Recently I've outgrown it and rarely wear it. The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Compact Chainsaw (Tool Only) New, Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14" FHD Laptop Intel Core i7-1165G7 8GB RAM 512GB SSD, JBL Live 300TWS True Wireless Earbuds Sweat and Water Resistent, ONE PIECE TCG BOOSTER BOX ENGLISH Paramount War FACTORY SEALED NEW, Legion 5 Pro 16" Gaming Laptop QHD 165Hz R9-6900HX 16GB RAM 1TB SSD RTX 3070 Ti, Dyson V10 Animal + Cordless Vacuum Cleaner | Purple | Certified Refurbished, Power-Sonic PS-12120 F2 12V 12Ah SLA battery, Intel Core i9-13900KF Unlocked Desktop Processor - 24 Cores (8P+16E) & 32 Thread, Red Tube LED License Plate Light Rear Bumper Lamp For Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra, PlayStation 5 Digital Edition God of War Ragnarok Bundle, Hunter 54 in. Traditionally, most scents smell the same on any wearer. That's right - if you're unhappy with your order, give us a call and we'll square out the details! Smells Amazing !! Short story, I used up a bottle of avatar spray cologne. Contemporary Ceiling Fan in Brushed Nickel with LED Light & Remote, Apple iPhone 12 128GB Unlocked Good Condition (Free Ship). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Avatar By Coty For Men. its so fresh and clean! AVATAR by Coty Cologne Spray (unboxed) 1.7 oz for Men (5) $32.82 In Stock AVATAR by Coty Cologne 1 oz for Men $31.44 Not very original and won't make you feel great. I am glad to see that Avatar has received such overwhelmingly favorable reviews on this site. Offers ending soon. Claiborne Sport has a crisp sparkly vibe to it that may curb yur needs. I love when my husband wears this cologne!!!!! I must admit that Avatar fits me to a 'T'! Much like many others here and around the internet, I first caught onto this scent in the 1990s. Avatar by Coty (1997) is a real head-scratcher for me, because here is a scent that everyone once thought was good for the price, but generally passed up in favor of Coty's other male mainstays like Aspen (1989), Preferred Stock (1990), or Gravity (1992). Basenotes related Chatter, and Basenotes Help. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Realistic Balsam Fir/Pine scent that doesnt smell like a candle. Im going to buy it for the next guy i date . Aspen For Men is a stunning green and fougere offering. Great valentines day gift for him, Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2023. Only 1 left! The main notes are woody, pineapple, coriander and bergamot. The dry-down has a slight apple sweetness and a fresh zesty flavor without being acidic or sour. A masculine and sensual scent that creates a blend of the great outdoors, with woods, citrus, and spices. $ 149.99 $ 99.99. 50% Match Hero Faberge. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2021, Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2013. Giorgio Armani Men's Fragrances. , Item model number And it is not so common on ebay like those "entry level" colognes. We have years of experience along with the expertise and technology to create a nearly identical fragrance. Maybe itll smell like day-old curry, or burnt hair. Also seems like it will last a while. And as someone who tests tons of products, Im skeptical of anything that claims to have reinvented the wheel. It smells like some of the fancier and more expensive (designer) colognes. For a week, I alternated between the two fragrances in the Iso E Super set, the "01" collection which includes the "Escentric 01" and the "Molecule 01." I've loved this scent since I was a teenager and can't find it anywhere!! We have years of experience along with the expertise and technology to create a nearly identical fragrance. I would suggest you give it a try. 0/500. Call it personalized perfumery. Reviewed this product before. I would definately order it again and I recommend this to anyone that doesn't like real sweet smelling colonge. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Joop Nightflight has juniper berry if I remember correctly and you can do a search in the directory for the note. It is like Cat-nip when my fiance wears it. I'm Canadian and i bought this stuff for 10 dollars Canadian on a special sale. , UPC If this scent would last a little longer I would definately wear it as a everyday scent. Images in this review Reviews with images. **Our huge yearly Winter Sale is here! RM anak Basenotes Dependent We have years of experience along with the expertise and technology to create a nearly identical fragrance. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2013. We specialize in expertly creating scents that smell nearly identical to your discontinued perfume or cologne. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Yet, you fast-forward to several years after its discontinuation and you'll find used bottles of Coty Avatar selling for more money than a tester of Amouage or Creed on eBay, which is madness for a cheaply-had cheap-smelling fragrance that stores couldn't give away even after Christmas when the giftsets it sat in were all piled up front by the door almost begging for shoplifters to do the store a favor. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. That's why we offer free shipping on all orders within the continental United States - no minimum purchase necesary! Atom. Shortly thereafter, I remember seeing piles of Avatar at liquidators or scratch and dent stores like Ollie's Discount Outlet. Avatar By Coty for Men Cologne 50ml/1.7oz Splash Details On The Box. The longevity is terrible though. Has a fresh scent - reminds me of the smell of Aspen Discovery a little. The scent is one of the most compelling that I have smelled (trust me, the women DO compliment,) and it smells good enough to wear every day without having to worry that you're breaking the bank on a more expensive bottle of juice. 30 ML FULL! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 5.0 out of 5 stars Smells just like my childhood! This is a 3.4 Ounce Bottle filled with our version of the original fragrance. , ASIN This is my favorite No this cologne may not be the most expensive cologne in the world, but Avatar will always be in my husband's collection. Just comment anything and I'll reply what I think your avatar smells like :worryworry: Just comment anything and I'll reply what I think your avatar smells like :worryworry: Community. And many are just plain bad. Avatar does go on quite lightly, so a couple of squirts may be necessary, but I have never been disappointed by the way this one has served me over the years. & Durga have launched two new Florist is the newest scent from Brooklyn-based perfumer, Ellis. If any discrepancies are noted, please contact our customer service line for verification of the actual description or imagery. Verified Purchase. . Plus, the $145 . Avatar by Coty (1997) is a real head-scratcher for me, because here is a scent that everyone once thought was good for the price, but generally passed up in favor of Coty's other male mainstays like Aspen (1989), Preferred Stock (1990), or Gravity (1992). ?? It's like getting a cool, snappy blast of a very fresh, carefree aroma. Wanted is both sweet and spicy. Does anyone know of a good cheap cologne/spray that replicates the scent of Avatar by Coty? Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2013. Love love love. Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2009. Read more. Le Barbier de Tanger is a sophisticated scent that is a cross between Loewe Pour Homme and 1872, but with more moss and a smoother blend of fruits and petitgrain. The information, prices, and discounts detailed are subject to change without notice. It has a great scent that many women like. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2011. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Perfume Emporium, or our website. Free shipping for many products! . He goes through the bottles quickly, Avatar has just become part of his personality and he even passed Avatar to his brother, who also wears it now. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Base notes of amber, cedar, oak moss, musk, and balsam fir give a long-lasting masculine trail. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. var tlJsHost = ((window.location.protocol == "https:") ? Try Armaf: Derby Club House Gold, I think it smells pretty close to Avatar for the first 3-4 hrs, without that Avatar sharpness. avixcl. For external use only. I vaguely recall smelling Avatar in a Marshalls year ago. : I purchased this mens cologne for my then boyfriend and now fiancee. I would give this a 3 star rating. Thanks Amazon for Can you imagine, some people were trying to sell this cologne on line for over 100 dollars? Phone 800-221-3363 I was unimpressed at first. We are not responsible for any inadvertent typographical errors or inaccuracies within in this website. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, Vetiver, Musk, Amber, Pepper, Cedar, Mahogany and Sandalwood, Sandalwood, Musk, Brazilian Rosewood, Oakmoss and Vetiver, Le Barbier de Tanger is a sophisticated scent that is a cross between Loewe Pour Homme and 1872, but with more moss and a smoother blend of fruits and petitgrain. Avatar Cologne By Coty! Aspen for Men Eau de Cologne lasts longer on damp skin and blooms when worn on moisturized skin. It's clean smelling with out being too sweet. Aspen for Men Eau de Cologne Spray is a spicy scent infused with amber and irresistible lavender, both masculine and sophisticated. Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2013. so I took a chance in order this it's an older cologne that I knew was discontinued and I used to use it years ago it was really cheap and I enjoyed ityeah this is nothing like it should be I don't know the score was old or this is a fake but it smells terrific it it smells so I took a chance in order this it's an older cologne that I knew was discontinued and I used to use it years ago it was really cheap and I enjoyed ityeah this is nothing like it should be I don't know the score was old or this is a fake but it smells terrific it it smells like the most horrific thing I can state without being overzealous my review um use caution I usually have great is on but with this item cannot be returned I will do it on my credit card company and see where that goes, Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2009. Apply cologne right out of the shower while your skin is clean and warm: your pores are more open and can soak up the perfume. is that spellde right. In my thirty years of sporting cologne, I have found that not every scent fits every man due to body chemistry. And intriguing. It hardly calls attention to itself, but its there, andat least in my experienceit's a good smell. For the price, this is a good, basic fragrance. Clothing Cosmos. Needless to say had to ask what he was wearing. , Department As they describe it, Iso E Super is characterized by a hyper-modern cedarwood note with a velvety sensation To the wearer, it seems to vanish and then re-appear. Thanks Amazon for getting this back into the real world. This is one of the better drug store men colonge. Please choose a different delivery location.