Oh to be chosen by Him, to be loved by Him, and set apart for Him! It is also the only feast to occur on the first day of a Jewish month. But of that day and hour knows no man ( Matthew 24:36 ). Great point about the jab for Israel, they seemed to have bought it hook, line, and sinker. (see instructions). Feast of Trumpets is Tshri 1 (7th Month - September or October - in the 7th month. Hi Blue, Your link takes us to his channel but which video were you wanting to post? 2021 isnt over till its 2022. the world is reforming into the shape of the 4th beast in dan 7, the feet of iron and clay of dan 2. Verse 2 above supports verse 1. Remember Passover is in Abib, or Nissan, the first month) The days of Teshuvah, or days of Repentance, ends Tshri 10 - on Yom Kippur - Day of Atonement, (total of 40 days). Feast of Unleavened Bread. 21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh. The Feast of Trumpets can occur after the 29th or 30th day of Elul, so no one knows the day or hour until the crescent moon appears in the afternoon sky. and the living are caught up in the clouds. If we propose that our Savior comes back at the Second Coming on Feast of Trumpets in 2028 which is figured to be September 21, 2028 and then subtract 2520 from that day..then the covenant must be signed by 10/28/2021! By using the handy dandy add/subtract date calculator online this is how these dates play out.. That was an important date to Islam. My guesstimating is the Father tells the Bridegroom around 0300 to go get his Bride for the day long celebration. !which if we believe in any amount of a gap theory our time draws very short indeed! Shabbat of Prophecy/Shabbat of Vision. What do you wear to a Rosh Hashanah dinner? This is against forum rules. Click Link Below to Learn the Meaning of Jewish Idiom. The predicted date for Armageddon is 21 September 2028 based on the solving of Daniels 70th week. You need to login in order to like this post: click here. People were building shelters and bunkers, trying to escape the heat. The only timeline that garners any interest is that of the Rapture! Israeli Memorial Day. If not, weve misinterpreted that passage for a long time. 11And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. (Helpful Examples). Submicro BLUE (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (A) (B) (C) The significance of Yom Kippur aligns with what will take place at the end of the 70th week of Daniel (or end of the tribulation). For the sake of simplicity I use 21st of September 2028. Jesus is coming down on his white horse to fight the very nations (Antichrists armies) that God used to sack Jerusalem. I found these dates by finding when Yom Kippur occurs for each year in the table below and then subtracting 2520 days, the length of the 70th week of Daniel (see my article: Why the Tribulation Is 7 Years Long to see why the 70th week of Daniel is 2520 days in length). Tu BiShvat is one of four New Years mentioned in the Mishnah. It gives us details on the establishing of the 1000 year millennium and shows how Jesus will fulfill the 3 Fall feasts. It is one of seven Jewish feasts or festivals appointed by the LORD and one of three feasts that occur in the autumn. May the untold and unending glories begin! Instead of 40 years, Beshore says Psalms 90:10 reveals a biblical generation is actually 70-80 years: "The days of our life are seventy years, or perhaps eighty, if we are strong." Therefore,. This world is just upside down and we need to go today is good! 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. If you dont like that, go to another forum. He splits the mount of Olives in two! (sabbath is friday sundown to saturday sundown, so this 4/12 passover date begins at the end of a sabbath). As of March 2020 theestimate by officials in Tel Aviv is 25 percent of its population living in that city is gay. and the death of Jesus, who is said to have been crucified on Mount Calvary. The Countdown Clock is set for the Feast of Trumpets AD 2028, which is the time period when Christ's return will be "right at the doors" (Matthew 24:33). We do not need to be educated about any other way. 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Jewish New Year. I love your comment, TR. It is my belief, Jesus will come back with a loud trumpet call when he comes back on his white horse. I am the author of several end time books, including Prophecy Proof Insights on the End Times, a comprehensive book about the end times. Gays do love to promote the idea of homosexuality; to present it as normal and acceptable rather than the perversion it is. These are the calendar dates for Feast days of Believers in the Messiah(Israelites that follow the old Testament). Fruitless speculation in which I hold absolutely no interest! . Solomon was a great king, but his reign was short-lived. One of the codes was found on a short skip sequence in Ezekiel 39. Its starting to look like some sort of a judgment is upon the world that will greatly reduce its population before it heads into the tribulation. Some people think that the feeding of the 5000 could be a reference to the Jews that flee during the Tribulation. We really cant be so sure. Feast of Tabernacles, or of the Ingathering. It is the time when the people of Israel celebrate their victory over the Babylonian exile and their return to the land of their forefathers. I am hoping we leave in the next week when Israel is celebrating FOT, but then maybe the covenant with many gets signed on Oct. 8 which may be the real FOT. And what laws will there be? Jesus is coming too, first for the church. Put your ears on! The 28th of Nov is Hannukah! Rosh Hashana literally means "head of the year.". Your donations go towards advertising, website hosting, registration, security and upkeep, printing, video production and more! I can be reached at daneric40 AT comcast.net. Late October to mid-November is the time you should watch out for. So I hope I showed through scripture how things will be fulfilled in the coming of Jesus at the establishment of his kingdom on earth. He is locked away in Hell for 1000 years. For example, in 1 Nephi 11:4, we read: And it came to pass that when they had heard the trump of God, they were exceedingly glad, and were filled with the spirit of joy; and they began to rejoice exceedingly (emphasis added). I dont claim to know the day of the rapture or the day of Christ returning to earth, but lets hope for the church seeing His face soon, Return O Israel. Well, you better read the first five books, the LAW the 5 Books of Moses to understand what will be allowed and what wont be allowed. It commemorates a time when the Jewish people living in Persia were saved from extermination. Would rather celebrate in Heaven that in this dismal place. Miniscule GREEN 1 2 3 4 5 A B C. The content on this site is provided as information only and should not be taken as investment advice or any lifestyle or health advice. It remembers the creation of the world. Use the calendar to plan for future holidays or as a reference to note which dates previous holidays fell on. Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Since Yom Kippur is the Day of Atonement on the Jewish calendar (Leviticus 16:29-30 and 23:27-28) and a day of reconciliation, it would be fitting for the final atonement of sins and reconciliation for Jerusalem and the people of Israel to be brought about on the Day of Atonement at the end of the 70th week of Daniel. Exodus was followed by the conquest of Canaan by King Solomon, who established the Temple in Jerusalem and built the Holy of Holies (the Temple Mount), which is the holiest site in Judaism. Major holidays 2028 Dates in boldare yom tov, so they have similar obligations and restrictions to Shabbat in the sense that normal "work" is forbidden. I dont want to stay down here at all anymore but as long as Jesus sustains me, and He has promised to do so, whatever day He chooses if fine with me. A huge shout by a crowd or the blowing of a horn is what Teruah means. I saw his latest video. Prayers for forgiveness in preparation for the High Holidays. The Israel scheduleis used by Jews living in modern Israel. Events that take place outside this period are unlikely events that start of the 70th week of Daniel, the confirmation of the 7-year covenant (Daniel 9:27). Matthew 24:36 is an idiom, lost in translation, which is referring to the Feast of Trumpets. DO NOT DESPISE PROPHECY - TEST ALL THINGS (I Thes 5:19-21), Ontario, CAN In early 2010, Gabriel Ansley Erb prayed to the Lord in earnest that He would please send someone to help him with the online work of this ministry. End of October is about 3.5 years from Passover 2025. Your Zionist Pastor is wrong, and his pre-tribulation rapture is wrong. Feast is celebrated on the first Sunday after the vernal equinox (March 21) and the second Sunday in April (April 21-22). Jesus uses a Jewish figure of speech to tell us the day of the Rapture is the Feast of Trumpets. That is Feast of Trumpets Eve on Hebcal. The eighth trumpet, which is the trumpet of Gods judgment, is a trumpet that announces the end of the world and the beginning of a new age. midtrib would have to be before Dec 21 or after Mar 19 (end of winter). Again, it is just the author expressing his opinion only. It is called spiritual discernment and you only get it if you have the Holy Spirit residing in you as a result of being saved to Jesus Christ. They are not allowed to eat, drink, smoke or do any other activity that may cause them to break the fast. Verse 12 is a recap verse and explains how Jesus defeated the Antichrists armies. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV9oLILldTMnQHIznKvv22A/videos. many calendar apps. Maybe he comes on the 15th. It just means they fought there too. shall be divided in the midst = rapture at the midpoint of Daniels 70th week. 6. Everyone flees. Yom HaMishpacha, a day to honor the family unit, Commemorates the life and vision of Zionist leader Theodor Herzl, Commemorates the life and vision of Zionist leader Ze'ev Jabotinsky, Commemorates the life of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, Commemorates the life and vision of Israel's first Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion, Recognizes Aliyah, immigration to the Jewish State of Israel. I love the thought of leaving this weekend! September 20-22, is the date range of the first fall feast of 2028, Feast of Trumpets. Minus 2520 days and you come to September 7, 2021. I vote for August 11th. In ancient israel, the shofar was used to signal a gathering of people. Hebrew Pentecost; or Feast of Weeks, or of Harvest, or of First Fruits. Jesuss second coming (rapture) will always be associated with the following celestial events: sun and moon darkened, stars fall. What confuses most people is John says I saw the souls which makes you think this is in heaven. Making a 7-year or even a 3.5-year commitment is a big one for all parties involved. Zechariah 14 adds much more detail as you will see if you keep reading. Also called Sefirat HaOmer, it is a practice that consists of a verbal counting of each of the forty-nine days between the two holidays, Second Passover, one month after Passover. (transliterated Sh'vat or Shevat) is the 11th month of the Hebrew year, has 30 days, and corresponds to January or February on the Gregorian calendar. We are right in the middle of Dr. Awes August watch dates. Some think the US is destroyed at the rapture with the loss of the church no longer holding back Gods wrath on this nation. The Roman road way to salvation you can do it alone if you wish: The Romans Road to Salvation For the Gospel. Jesus coming in the cloud is always associated with: But of that day and hour knoweth noman, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Therefore this day in Zechariah 14 is NOT the rapture day as many believe. It is the 5th of the Seven Feasts of Israel. Verse 5 proves that we are coming back with Jesus. Copyright 2023 Rapture In The Air Now|Developed by Richard G|Powered by WordPress, BBPress and BuddyPress, Just for fun / Laughter does the heart good, Tracking Bible Prophecy Headlines 3/3/2023, This Monday to Tuesday, March 6-7 is Purim, Tracking Bible Prophecy Headlines 3/2/2023, BREAKING: Iran Can Make Fissile Material for Nukes in About 12 Days, Tracking Bible Prophecy Headlines 3/1/2023, Tracking Bible Prophecy Headlines 2/28/2023, This topic has 70 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated. It is already the 18th in Israel for Av 3 or Av 9, take your pick! Start of month of Nisan on the Hebrew calendar. In the center of the Sun I saw the number 21, which was very thin, and it was increasing in number 22, 23, and 24 (Learn Here), Angus, UK During the night of October 14, 2014, Abigail was taken in the Spirit high above the earth and found herself looking at a very sad faced angel who was looking downwards upon the earth. Splitting the difference would be the 7th Gods number! The Gregorian Calendar and the Jewish Calendar Commemorates the declaration of independence of Israel in 1948. Jesus terraforms the land around Jerusalem. Think Jewish time, here on the east coast they are 7 hours ahead, so I am looking forward to a possible exit this evening or tomorrow evening and I will take next Wednesday if not. If He returns on a sabbath, He will be giving Israel rest from all her enemies on the day of rest. 21 September 2028 will be the first Fall feast, known as the Feast of Trumpets. This website includes location data created by GeoNames Start of month of Elul on the Hebrew calendar. CSV is a legacy calendar file format for Outlook 97-2003. Home | About | Copyright 2008 - 2023 | Privacy | Contact. In this article, I will provide a list of upcoming Jewish Fall Feast dates and explain how we can use them to find the start of the tribulation. What is the Feast of Trumpets called in Hebrew? Fri, 15 October sunset - Fri, 22 October nightfall Sometimes I feel like were seconds away and sometimes it feels like years. I found this watchmans channel today. Also called the Feast of Tabernacles, the seven-day holiday is one of the Three Pilgrimage Festivals (Hebrew: , shalosh regalim). The only other reference to this festival in the Torah (or Pentateuch) is in Numbers 29:1. 3. Thats interesting because Rosh HaShanah 2028 is September 21st. Also called the Feast of Tabernacles, the seven-day holiday is one of the Three Pilgrimage Festivals (Hebrew: , shalosh regalim). They did not believe Jesus when he was on earth performing miracles and neither will they now. Suffice to say any day is a good day for the Rapture! Furthermore, Isaiah 61:1-2 indicates that the end of the 70th week of Daniel may coincide with the start of a Jubilee Year. It is Gods will and plan and he is always in control. Many jews wear white clothing during the jewish holy month of rosh hashanah. That day will be hidden in my heart and forever cherished throughout eternity! The Feast of Trumpets helps picture the blowing of the seven trumpets in the Book of Revelation announcing events taking place during the 'Day of the Lord' (Revelation 8,9,11:15-18; 15:1-8; 16:1-21; 19:1-20). After Jesus lands and defeats the armies, he starts to heal the land with the Holy Spirit which flows out of him always. For when the master of the field declares the harvest is over, the workers of the field are constrained to work no longer! He shows this date encoded into many movies and believes this is when destruction hits. For instance, all that work that goes into confirming a (new) 7-year covenant is unlikely to take place within a few weeks. I never realized this until today. Observed on the 15th day of the Hebrew month of Av. It is IMPOSSIBLE to make sense or understand ANY PART of the bible in ANY WAY unless you are already saved to Jesus. Verse 13 is another recap verse of battle day. Who knows what the stats are in the other cities. New Year for Trees. 11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited. Primary BLACK [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [A] [B] [C] The Feast of Trumpets introduces the autumn festivalsrepresenting the culmination of the present age of man and the beginning of an incredible time during which God will play a much more direct part in world events. Armageddon day is not like that. Geri, it just sounds unlikely to me that 25% of Tel Aviv is gay. We get doled out our rewards for the coming 1000 year reign. It is sounded so that glory is given to God and His people. All site content, including advertisements, shall not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any security or financial instrument, or to participate in any particular trading or investment strategy, or to partake in any other thing the author likes to talk about. Yom Teruah, the Feast of Trumpets, is celebrated on the first day of the seventh month of God's calendar. Feast of Booths. I heard one time the government considers you gay if you never married; that would make me and several of my friends gay and none of us are. August 1, 2028 : Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) Tishri 1, 5789: September 21, 2028 : Fast of Gedaliah: Tishri 4, 5789: September 24, 2028 : Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) Tishri 10, 5789: September 30, 2028 : Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) Tishri 15-21, 5789: October 5-11, 2028 I didnt search their website for their reasoning. He raises it up to a flat plain. Exciting times! In the year 2028, it is due to fall on the 21st September. TYGreen shows that the Revelation 12:1 sign shows up in the sky on October 8. I like the New Wine and the 9th of Av on jul 17th/18th/ Sat/Sun! Passover, the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Thanks for your support. THE PROPHETIC SECOND DAY OF CREATION While the church leaves 9th of Av this weekend? Just like Jesuss second coming 3 1/3 years earlier, it is a day of horror for the damned and a day of joy for the saved. We are His posession, his pride and his heart! Microsoft email accounts such as Hotmail.com, MSN.com and Live.com. I was hesitant to post it since it is so long, but about 4 min to 37 min gets the idea across. And the modern Jewish nation is against Christ antichrist. And that is no accident as the devil had a hand in corrupting the churches to ensure we are setup for a falling away at the end times. Ok this is an important clue on what day it is. not getting the 1290 days in the timeline. Based upon what, and why would it even be necessary to do so?! Your donations go towards advertising, website hosting, registration, security and upkeep, printing, video production and more! 2028 END is part of 10 Love Commandments Ministries. This is the old testament saints, the 12 Tribes of Israel all returning to their homeland of the Holy Land! First, the Antichrist and the False prophet gathers the armies of the earth at Armageddon in Revelation Chapter 19: 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. I put together this list of watch dates. Jesus had said for those in Judea to pray that their flight isnt in winter or on the sabbath day (matt 24:15-21). Most prophecy experts put this war in the first half of the Tribulation. Jesus comes and lands on earth! People were panicking (Learn Here), Jerusalem, Israel Jesus parable of the Fig Tree (Matthew 24) was the ultimate sign revealing the YEAR of his return to planet Earth, but it couldnt be clearly interpreted until the rebirth of the nation of Israel in AD 1948 (Learn Here), Jerusalem, Israel Jesus parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10) contains a deeper message and a detail which reveals Christ will absolutely return to planet Earth after precisely 2 days (2,000 years) from the year he left planet earth ascending into the clouds (Learn Here), Cambridge, UK University of Cambridge student Pallant Ramsundar writes a thorough doctoral thesis paper entitled Dating Christs Crucifixion. It is the backstory for the rest of Zechariah 14. In 2018, God showed Gabriel how He secretly confirmed 2028 END using the book and the way it was packaged (Learn Here), Garden of Eden God said in His Word that He declared the end from the beginning. It is also the last trumpet to be sounded before the final judgment. This is not a damnation judgement but rather a rewarding judgement. Verse 16 gets us to the third Fall Feast, the feast of tabernacles! So its possible thats around the number of Jews who survive the Tribulation and go on into the millennial kingdom. seek His face in this storm we are in. Every year Jewish people around the world recognize this holy day by the blowing of a. There is no proof in the bible that the Israelites ever actually followed through with 50th year Jubilee commandments which is why no one knows accurately of when it was supposed to be or when the next one is due. Consider the sixth trumpet and its announcement of a 200-million-man army preparing for a battle that will kill a third of humanity ( Revelation 9:16-18 ). North African Chanukah festival of daughters. Start of month of Adar on the Hebrew calendar. Traditional greetings on Rosh Hashanah include, LShana Tovah tikatevu, which means, May you be inscribed for a good year, or just Shana Tovah, which means a good year.. Bump.I like to keep the list of watch days close. This weekend works for me!!! I didnt go for his statement though about if Av passes, nothing will happen in September..then watch October for Feast of Trumpets. They point out its interesting that its in all 4 gospels hence therefore very important. If any of us are so inclined to find another way then there are a myriad of websites to visit. You need to login in order to like this post: click here August 30, 2021 at 2:28 pm #78994 Yep, today would be a GREAT day for departure. In other words, it is a way to cleanse the body of impurities that may have accumulated over the course of a persons life. To ensure we are all confused. I think what happens here is that a lot of people came to Christ during Gods wrath period and now they are revolting over their oppressors once they have seen Jesus come back. Or something like that. He wouldnt have said that unless it was possible to avoid winter by the gracious answered prayer of God. I hope this helps you to not get caught up in the hype of someone who tells you the tribulation will start in a month like April or July. (transliterated Cheshvan or Heshvan) is the 8th month of the Hebrew year, has 29 or 30 days, and corresponds to October or November on the Gregorian calendar. Kippur is also known as the Day of Atonement. Also known as the Festival of Lights, the eight-day festival is observed by lighting the candles of a hanukkiah (menorah). YouTube Comment by Pyton on Gevte channel: September 30, 2028 1260 days = April 19, 2025 (Last day of Unleavend Bread) = Abomination of Desolation, April 19, 2025 1290 days = October 7, 2021 (Feast of Trumpets) = The 7 year covenant confirmed, April 19, 2025 + 1335 days = December 14, 2028 (Hanukkah) = Jesus temple dedicated, the beginning of the Millenial reign, April 19, 2025 3.5 days = April 15, 2025 (Resurrection Day / First Fruits) = The resurrected 2 Witnesses ascend, April 15, 2025 3.5 days = April 12, 2025 (Passover) = The 2 Witnesses are killed by Abbadon, April 12, 2025 1260 days = October 31, 2021 (Simchat Torah) = The 2 Witnesses begin their ministry.