Hey! Steve. All of the Korean Jackson Performers started with a 1. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging.Learn More. The SL3 belongs to Jackson's Japanese-made Pro Series guitars. It is in beautiful shape for it's age, and was loaded with Seymour Duncan pickups by the original owner. 1993 Japan Catalog . By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. 20, Description: RR body, bolt on, standard headstock, shark fin inlays, 24 frets, Jackson (licensed under Floyd Rose pats.) Or a way to I'd specific model numbers? Posted by Joseph on Mon, 03/02/2020 - 00:22. Be safe. Listed: 5 years ago Views: 832 Watchers: 24 About This Listing Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Grover Jackson RR-CU50 Black Made in Japan Randy Rhoads V Type Guitar, m3069 at the best online prices at eBay! Posted by Beotheguitarist on Fri, 12/31/2021 - 23:10. Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes. Right Hand Rocker . Production number: 8007329 You can also build your own customized metal guitar or bass via the Custom Select page. This guitar set up excellently and is ready to rock! Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Guitar is all original, and Floyd is dialed in well. awesome neck.great playing guitar with great tone. It has two Seymour Duncan pickups. 1 2 Next. Serial number : U19021 Can you send me some pictures Ok, I'm going to attempt to lay down the basics of IDing your guitar - determining the model, determining the country of manufacture, and how to tell what year it was made (within limits). from United States. Production year: 2010 View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. Has a Jackson Floyd Rose and Jackson tuners. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging.Learn More. Jackson has officially released its new made-in-Japan MJ Series of electric guitars, which aim to deliver the company's high-performance instruments at a more affordable price point. Dk2s are killer Ive got 2. The guitar plays great and sounds amazing. Free shipping for many products! Grover Jackson DK-c.u.65 Made in 1996 Electric Guitar red Collection Pre-Owned C $672.64 Top Rated Seller or Best Offer +C $181.82 shipping from Japan Free returns Sponsored Jackson KVX10 King V Black Made in Japan Kelly V Type Electric Guitar, v2700 Pre-Owned C $1,430.23 Top Rated Seller A black JS20 (serial number 65002013) was my first electric guitar and my first. Tous les objets; Musique & Instruments de musique; 1996 Jackson Dinky DRX electric guitar, made in Japan, ser. The closest I can get is U0. Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Im interested in buying this Jackson but I just dont know the year of it and what type of Jackson professional it is. Serial number on back of neck. Posted by Anonymous on Mon, 05/04/2020 - 18:46. Electric Guitar Jackson Stars JSSL-128HH Made in Japan S/N 010409 Good Condition. This item is sold As-Described >----- Jump Forward to 1996 IMPORT CHARVELS -----In 1996 Charvel Japan recieved the tooling from the USA Corporate headquarters. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Posted by HTTP410 on Sun, 10/23/2022 - 22:22. Unfortunately not all Jackson's had a date stamped or written in the neck pocket. Can anyone tell me where it was Made (Japan I think) Year it was made and Approximate Value. Electric Guitar Jackson Standard Through Neck Soloist 90's Made in Japan, Jackson Stars JASL-105 Electric Guitar Made in Japan #c8018, Jackson flying v made in JAPAN black with case rare. This weeks episode I tackle the issue of dating made in Japan Jackson bolt on neck guitars that have six or seven digit numbers starting with 96, 97, or 98. . I have one Jackson king V that I know nothing about other than made in Japan, I bought it in mid-2000. There are some serials that start with "97" and "98" as well, but they all have 7 digits. Made sometime in the mid to late 90's at the Korean factory. A bit stumped on mine.. Any help or corrections to what I've come up with is greatly appreciated! The guitar is made up of the same wood, . This item is sold As-Described The neck is 24 frets with trademark Jackson shark tooth inlays and binding. make / manufacturer: Jackson Last edited by Megametal7; 05-10-2021, 05:12 AM . The number is 99090678. The photos show the wear on the neck and some chips in the paint. Entdecke Grover Jackson Solist Standard CB kobaltblau Made in Japan 1994 ST Typ, f3649 in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Oops, looks like you forgot something. They are the best guitars Jackson ever built IMO and are the predecessor to what Caparison is now. Jackson Guitars started off providing quality American-made heavy metal guitars to popular artists, headlined by Randy Rhoads. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. H=Harmony Music Instruments (HMI) Factory: India. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Plays fast, is lightweight. . Guitars & Basses; Musical Instruments & Gear; Guitars & Basses . And no matter where it is made, the best place to buy your dream guitar is Sweetwater. I know 2002 was around when jackson was being sold and thing got a little weird concerning serial numbers. This weeks episode I tackle the issue of dating made in Japan Jackson bolt on neck guitars that have six or seven digit numbers starting with 96, 97, or 98. . Posted by Anonymous on Wed, 01/13/2021 - 02:59. Plays fast, is lightweight. Not Seymour Duncans. Jackson Dinky Performer Stratocaster style . The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. I can't find the body style w the same humdinger cut outs and the tuner pegs aren't all on one side. I paid 3-400$ each a couple of years ago but thats a killer deal awesome neck.great playing guitar with great tone. The serial # is 200501117. I have a 2002 USA Soloist SL1 with Hot Rod Flames. Floyd style Jackson tremolo with arm. Its a real player. http://www.jcfonline.com/resources/serials.htm, If this is your first visit, be sure to So, its a Jackson V serial number 002030 on the fingerboard. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Made In Japan, The MJ Series blends Jackson's world-renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features at a competitive price point. ", 2020 JCF online - A Jackson Guitars and Charvel Guitars Community. 1996 Jackson DKMG Dinky Electric Guitar Original Guitar Body Made In Japan Opens in a new window or tab. It may be a vintage case, I can't say for sure, but it may be older than the guitar. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Specifications for Jackson Kelly KE3 Categories: Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls Jackson Kelly series Comes with a gig bag, will be packed well. Japanese made in the mid 1990's, this is an incredibly rare Polka Dot Rhoads model from Grover Jackson. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Grover Jackson DK-CU80 Trans Amber Electric Guitar at the best online prices at eBay! Electric Guitar Grover Jackson Super Dinky Student SH 401082 Soft case USED JP. . Posted by Anonymous on Wed, 01/13/2021 - 02:52. Oops, looks like you forgot something. 1987 Japan Catalog. The Jackson Soloist is an electric guitar model by Jackson Guitars officially produced since 1984 (prototypes were available in the early 1980s). Usually 6 digit serial numbers are Japanese models made before 1997. May 24, 2010. The one-piece maple bolt-on Speed neck features Jackson's innovative three-bolt "wrap . its a deep green, almost black. I cant find any information about my jackson soloist sl1 . Grover Jackson Dinky Electric Guitar Rare . 1996 Jackson Performer Dinky - Made in Japan - Duncan Loaded Used - Very Good $250 + $25 Shipping It looks like that piece of gear is gone. 2005 Japan Catalog. $659.19. Hope this helps. . Posted by Anonymous on Wed, 01/22/2020 - 16:14. $750. Posted by Samo on Sat, 03/28/2020 - 23:47. Posted by Anonymous on Tue, 12/13/2022 - 00:14. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. I got a Jackson king v, professional $450. Posted by Shane on Thu, 12/08/2022 - 23:52. Posted by Shane Jackson on Wed, 02/10/2021 - 04:43. Missing one knob. 1996 Jackson Performer ,Floyd Rose, 24fret Made In Japan. I can find it in online database search. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. India made Also, I do not have the trem bar. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Some new "No Series" name MIJ guitars for 1996 (like the SDK-2, the Stealth EX, etc . Jackson Flame Maple Green Performer PS7 made in Japan 1996 strat. Whoever owned it didn't know how to adjust the floating tremolo to make it level and then set the string height and intonation. Subtract 10-20% off of it. Electric Guitar Grover Jackson Stealth STL-P80 MAHO Orange Red 24 frets USED. Check out the Jackson MJ Series. I have been having the same issue. Posted by Don C. on Fri, 06/03/2022 - 05:47. Hey! Frets are in good shape with some light wear. It's a bolt neck. I really like this Guitar so I plan to keep it, but my Son also likes it, Thank You, Samo. Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Posted by Susannah on Fri, 01/10/2020 - 17:59. Currency: K=????????? The guitar plays great and sounds amazing. also, mine was japanese made, and i think at some point they moved production. This is all I can find on my guitar in which I am trying to find out what it is.Dinky what?? The guitar is made up of the same wood, 24 frets, neck-thru construction, same bridge, etc. 1994/1995 Catalog . Oops, looks like you forgot something. For a limited time, save in the Gibson European Demo Shop. Hope that helps. 1995 Jackson Performer PS-3T Randy Rhoads Black Japan. Learn More. Pre-Owned. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. But with neutrals who knows? $500 firm, no rush to sell. i sold mine for 200, but that was a whole setup with case and mg10 practice amp Aug 19, 2009, 2:53 AM If you want to know the exact date of manufacture, it will be stamped in the heal pocket. (through body) Can't quite figure out anything concerning the serial # U10779. Jackson Professional Soloist XL $900 Sold Jackson Dinky DXMGT Tobacco Sunburst EMG HZ Japan $499 Sold Jackson COW 7 Christian Olde Wolbers Signature Fear Factory Japan 7 String $699 Sold 1996 Jackson Professional Stealth EX Japan MIJ $450 Sold Jackson KE3 Kelly MIJ Japan Black $500 Sold Jackson DKMG Japan $500 Sold Jackson RX10D Japan $500 Sold View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. The body is made of alder and includes a flamed maple veneer on transparent . Posted by Steham on Tue, 05/10/2022 - 19:21. Posted by Anonymous on Wed, 12/22/2021 - 15:21. 1996 Ontario: 8014-8055: 002688-003370: 0106JJ-0256JJ: 1997 Ontario . The plate on the back says 210507 and it's a Jackson Professional Dinky Reverse. Posted by Metelfan on Wed, 07/31/2019 - 11:58. Posted by Smithbro1 on Wed, 02/16/2022 - 07:07. Search for gear like this Watch Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. ****Note****One way to ID a Jackson bolt on guitar is to check the neck pocket to see if it has a date. The Best Metal Guitars - a GuitarSite Roundup, Allowed HTML tags:
    1. . Take the average asking price and Please check the fields highlighted in red. Thank you. California for all American-made Jackson and Charvel guitars, as well as its . Posted by Edmond on Sun, 02/02/2020 - 17:14. Serial number is 70006. Contrary to the SL1 the SL2H only has 2 Seymour Duncan pickups at neck and bridge positions. Official Jackson Guitars Site Jackson Guitars started off providing quality American-made heavy metal guitars to popular artists, headlined by Randy Rhoads. C $382.34. With enemies, you know where they stand. . Pre-Owned. Posted by Anonymous on Wed, 05/27/2020 - 21:00. Stickers can likely be removed. Manage Settings Comes in original hardshell case. Model: JS20s Las mejores ofertas para Jackson JS32 KING V NEGRO BRILLANTE Hecho en 2010-2012 SOSC 0072 estn en eBay Compara precios y caractersticas de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artculos con envo gratis! Posted by Gus Swanburg on Thu, 02/27/2020 - 02:48. This guitar comes with Jackson Hard Shell Case. Electronics are working but need cleaning. My number is 01060370 made in Japan.Has a wilkenson tremelo. Comes with a gigbag. . "Very good / Please see pictures for details". Its one solid piece. The only match to this number I can find says its a bolt on,but is clearly not. Posted by Anonymous on Wed, 05/06/2020 - 19:18. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Grover Jackson RR-CU50 Black Made in Japan Randy Rhoads V Type Guitar, m3069 at the best online prices at eBay! None of the guides I have been able to check start with U1. The serial number generator doesn't come back with this number so anyone have an idea? It sickens me! I couldn't find the model name. Grover Jackson KV5 Electric Guitar Sunburst 1999 Made in Japan. I plugged it in in the pawn shop and there was no buzzing or bad feedback. Japan, Japan. Inject the latest Jackson mayhem to your inbox - from our sick new product launches to can't miss promotions . Posted by Anonymous on Sun, 07/14/2019 - 20:17. Where can i find information? The MSRP of the JS20 in 1996 was $325 and it could be purchased new for around $200 in the US at the time. The serial number is stamped into the metal neck plate and is NJHK08007329. Guitar is all original, and Floyd is dialed in well. Comes in We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. They rose to fame during the 1980s when shred-guitar was becoming increasingly popular. 08=2008 All times are GMT-6. Posted by Anonymous on Wed, 01/26/2022 - 04:03. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Free shipping for many products! Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Jackson Kelly KE3 - guitarinside.com Jackson Kelly KE3 navigation search Kelly KE3 (Transparent Blue) The Kelly KE3 feature a 24 fret neck, rosewood fingerboard, Duncan Designed pickups and an JT-580 LP double-locking tremolo. JJ junior electric guitar made in Japan wilkenson tremelo. Download PDF . Art, design, antiquits, votre recherche commence ici. 007=7th day of production I plan on doing all of that before I pass judgement. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Grover Jackson Stealth STL-P80 Electric Guitar 1996 w/soft case at the best online prices at eBay! Price: US $900.00. This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Jackson DKMG Dinky guitar, transparent black 390.00 Collection in person or Best Offer 21 watching Jackson RR3 Randy Rhoads Made in Japan 449.00 17.34 postage or Best Offer Jackson Dinky DXMG Electric Guitar Reverse Headstock/EMG Pickups,Made in Japan 198.00 1 bid 3d 19h Collection in person Jackson RR (Project) 25.00 Posted by CEVI on Mon, 11/30/2020 - 16:57. Can anyone tell me what year and where it was made? White sparkle pick plate. The Best Metal Guitars - a GuitarSite Roundup. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. The owner says it's a 1996 Jackson Made in Japan, Chushi Gakkin Factory. Do not include any spaces in your answer. I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood, Re: How to tell what model Jackson you have, "I hate these filthy neutrals! See condition description. im trying to figure it out, from what i gather it could be a japanese made guitar from 1991 which could make sense, i read they only made professional neck thrus there from 90-92 i believe. Posted by Anonymous on Tue, 11/16/2021 - 02:47. 1996 Ontario : 8014-8055: 0106JJ-0256JJ: 002688-003370: 1997 Ontario : 8056-8089: 0257JJ-0422JJ: . comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment Corona-and . Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Posted by Anonymous on Thu, 12/29/2022 - 20:36. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Pre-'96, the serial actually started with the year. Delivery: Estimated between . Looking for information about this guitar which I purchased in 1990's. Find the current Blue Book value and worth of your new and used guitars, both acoustic, electric and amplifier. Has fender type body, reverse headstock, 24 pearl inloid shark fin inlays, Floyd rose licensed Jackson tremolo (double locking) 2 Jackson humbucker pickups, 3 way toggle switch, master volume, master tone. Download PDF . This is a 1996 made in Japan Jackson Dinky DK2 with Duncan designed pickups. Could you please send me all the possible information that you have on Jackson Serial Number: 042031, Hi there, Posted by Jared Toney on Mon, 09/14/2020 - 21:50. Jackson is a manufacturer of electric guitars and electric bass guitars that bears the name of its founder, Grover Jackson.The company was acquired by the Fender Musical Instruments Corporation in 2002, which manufactures Jackson-branded guitars in its Corona, California, US and Ensenada, Mexico facilities.Low-priced "budget" models are produced by sub-contractors in Indonesia and China. Guitar. 2000 Jackson Stars RR-J2 Black Japan 24 Frets Floyd Rose RR1 Style. Guys. Chris. like i said, i read that somewhere, thanks for clearing. or Best Offer. its a standard jackson strat style body, one humbucker two single coils. France, Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: . Posted by GECKO on Wed, 09/02/2020 - 10:34. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: This guitar came into our store a while back on trade. Posted by Anonymous on Fri, 12/27/2019 - 03:04. . It is not a bad looking guitar. Serial number: NHJ1048300 My jackson v serial is nhj1003099 just want to know what model v it is, Want to know how mush is worth randy roads v cereal no.9703382, Anyone have any clue as to my guitar's origin? The SL2H (the 'SL2' is a different model which was produced in the years 1996-1997) shares the same characteristics with the SL1 except the pickup configuration. It has normal wear and tear from playing. Use this site for a pricing guide and source of information on all guitars. Posted by Anonymous on Tue, 09/13/2022 - 02:43. N=India You may just find your perfect guitar with a different country's name stamped on the back of the headstock. Made in Japan by Matsumoku. For a limited time, save in the Gibson European Demo ShopUp to 25% off select Gibson guitarsShop now, View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. C $611.33. Serial Number C801442 Something went wrong. Posted by Anonymous on Mon, 12/13/2021 - 17:37. Delivery: This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Hey! if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'guitarsite_com-box-3','ezslot_25',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-guitarsite_com-box-3-0'); Their website features their complete product catalog, including custom shop options and more. Or so a Jackson rep told me a few years back. Les meilleures offres pour Guitare noire Grover Jackson RR-CU50 fabrique au Japon type V, m3069 sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spcificits des produits neufs et d 'occasion Pleins d 'articles en livraison gratuite! Please check the fields highlighted in red. Posted by Anonymous on Wed, 01/26/2022 - 03:59. 19 watching. Ibanez was the first, and remains one of the most popular electric guitar manufacturers in Japan. These electric guitars are attentively cra. Posted by Anonymous on Sat, 07/09/2022 - 20:34. . I have a Jackson 9652006, string thru body, bolt on neck, Duncan pickups, emg fingerboard, reverse neck, two knob, toggle switch..Anyone know which model this is and what it's worth? Condition: Used. J=Jackson I believe it said made in Italy though Is this a fake or has it been modified? Many thanks. It has a Jackson Floyd Rose Tremolo and the Pickups look like EMGs, but they say Jackson on them, and there is no where to put a battery so I'm sure they aren't Active or EMGs. The new lineup boasts a fresh Rhoads RRT model, a pair of Soloists and six new Dinky offerings. . Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Download PDF . The Made In Japan Performers started with a 94 (the early models) or 96,97, and 98 possibly. Made in Japan by Matsumoku. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Jackson Stars Soloist JPSL-170 w/Soft Case Free Shipping From Japan at the best online prices at eBay! I can't find any information about this guitar anywhere. Pre-Owned. Anyone know anything about it? The made in Japan Jackson branded pickups from all accounts were made with the exact same formula as the made in the USA Jackson pickups just produced in Japan. hahahah defo an interesting one tho no doubt! C $637.24. Jackson Guitars have been making some of the best rock & metal guitars. Avoid scams, deal locally 1996 Made in Japan Jackson PS-4 PS 4 Performer series electric guitar all original with hard case Used - Excellent $299.99 + $30 Shipping This piece of gear has sold View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb View similar gear Watch Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Enjoy weekend savings on Fender, Gretsch, and more. 1996 MADE IN JAPAN Jackson PS-4 Performer series electric guitar, all original with a strong hardshell case (non original). Excellent items are almost entirely free from blemishes and other visual defects and have been played or used with the utmost care. Im selling 9405559.. The number one source of guitar and amplifier pricing and information so you can find the price and value of your used guitars and amplifier. Factory: Harmony (India). The MJ Series in Japan, Pro Series in Mexico, X Series Indonesia, and the JS Series is made in China. Refresh your browser window to try again. Top guitars of this series with "Pro" and "XL" appendices at the truss rod cover (after model name) have pearl "Jackson" logo. Comes with a gig bag, will be packed well. The Jackson MJ Series upholds that legacy. It has a solid black bottom and a medium brown neck. Posted by Rashinna on Mon, 01/09/2023 - 13:58. Thanks Made in Japan at the Chu Shin Gakki factory. What about a Randy Roads model with this serial number 101091. ive got a "professional" model neck-thru serial number J101374 which is the closest ive seen to yours. The guitar has a few very minor body blemishes that I did my best to get a picture of. 1996 Made in Japan Fender '72 Reissue StratocasterBeautiful condition, purchased from a collectorVery high Japanese build qualityPlays and sounds greatComes with a really nice Fender hard case. Download PDF . Please check the fields highlighted in red. I bought it used about 15 years ago. $269.00. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. Guitar was just professionally set up. 1995 Catalog. Just know that it was made in Korea in the 90's because that's when they were being produced. Does anyone know the model of this Jackson guitar I have? It's got a 7 digit serial number of 5000466 stamped into the neckplate. Did you ever find a way to decipher the serial number? Posted by Anonymous on Sun, 02/27/2022 - 23:42. These guitar series represent golden years of Japan Jackson guitar craft. This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. Grover Jackson DK-c.u.65 Made in 1996 Electric Guitar red Collection. Posted by Erkut on Tue, 05/11/2021 - 23:05. Anyway, its silver, 24 frets with a floating bridge and Seymour Duncan pickups. $673.00. it's the same guitar that I've posted in another thread, looking for trem arm. A few chips and scuffs to body. . Grover Jackson Stealth STL-P80/MAHO Made in Japan 1996 Electric Guitar, u2003. Oops, looks like you forgot something. The picture below shows a 1990 import Jackson pickup sticker that has had a handwritten "D" added to J-50B model identification. Overall design started as a superstrat with differences from the Stratocaster such as a neck-thru design and often a Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo bridge and premium woods. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. I purchased a Jackson Performer and it came with a neck plate with the serial number 8633252. #5. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Great guitar, but I have my eye on other things. Seller very helpfull with all the info. or Best Offer. Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image. The Jackson Soloistis an electric guitar model by Jackson Guitars officially produced since 1984 (prototypes were available in the early 1980s). I have a jackson guitar i dont know where it wadeits started on NHJ1287329 and 1 is 9802237..can some somebody help me? It looks identical to a JS Series King V, except the cord jack is on the lower part of the "V" instead of the upper. Posted by Girl on Mon, 01/16/2023 - 05:44. With a 96 serial number it will be close to that model year. View cart for details. The serial number also had 7 numbers at this point. No tremelo bar. This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. Please check the fields highlighted in red. . To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. I have the 84th one made j0084 wonder how much it's worth? New Listing Jackson Made in Japan Randy Rhoads RRV Metallic Blue 6 String Electric Guitar Opens in a new window or tab. Now you understand that Jackson guitars come from factories located across the world. model name / number: Perfomer. maybe it is but i dont think so now, Can anyone help identify this Jackson? Comes with a gigbag. United Kingdom, Copyright 1999 - 2023 , All Rights Reserved. I was wondering if anyone knew roughly the value of a Jackson DK2 TR (Transparent Red finish) serial number 9696373 Japanese bolt on neck, please? The neck pickup is a double rail. I dont know what its worth. Your guitar serial number have the J in front of the 101091? i have an rr1 written in usa on headstock with serial number j22430 . Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Look at the 2006 Jackson catalog to figure out which model it is. My best friend passed away in July and left me one of his prized guitars and I'm looking for some help is IDing it. It has normal wear and tear from playing. Posted by Karl Schantz on Fri, 12/13/2019 - 19:41. I haven't seen anywhere online where any guitar from Jackson starts with the number 8. I've been searching all over online and can't find anything for my guitar to tell me what year it was made. The MJ Series launches with Dinky , Rhoads and Soloist shapes featuring premium woods, Seymour Duncan or DiMarzio pickups, three or five-piece necks, Luminlay side dots, Gotoh GE1996T Series double-locking tremolo bridge system or Jackson TOM-style adjustable bridge with anchored tailpiece (RRT only), color matched headstocks and much #601408, More information about formatting options, Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum. Posted by Anonymous on Mon, 08/19/2019 - 16:19. Hello, are you interested in selling this guitar? Can you tell me anything about it? Download PDF . Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging.Learn More. Production number: 48300 Hey, I really wonder when my guitar made. Frets are in good shape with some light wear. Posted by Scotty87 on Tue, 08/20/2019 - 08:26. This is a 1996 made in Japan Jackson Dinky DK2 with Duncan designed pickups.