Autoblog ist Teil der Yahoo Markenfamilie. Cargo volume behind the rear seat is a competitive 34.3 cubic feet, and the Outbacks wide, rectangular cargo area accommodates large cargo better than many. General. The Subaru Outback boasts the average fuel economy anywhere from 26 to 28 mpg, depending on the petrol type and engine capacity. http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums181618-2015my-service-manual.html#post2002226. In addition, 2014 Subaru Outback has between 174 and 247 ft-lbs of torque depending on the trim level. On a road trip and wanting a new iPod playlist? Compare the Subaru Outback specifications & features by choosing the necessary trim level & year of manufacture. Not only will it give you all the torque values that you are looking for, it will also give you the how to for the item that you find yourself needing to torque. Call (804) 474-0531 for more information. 2011 Subaru Outback Specifications. But for those that know I assume you're talking about the bunch of them around the crank that hold the flexplate onto the engine and not the 4 that hold the flexpate to the TC(infact I don't know how you'd ever be able to measure ft/lbs there anyways). But, you have to wonder why there is none on the sides? Its a muscular drivetrain, in part because it trades the CVT for a responsive five-speed automatic thats not afraid to hold lower gears or kick down on the highway. end, then insert the new cotter pin and bend it. Service interval distance 12 500 km. Toyota. - NASIOC NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo) Torque Specs for Engine Mount Nuts? Move up to the 2.5i Premium or Limited, and you can have alloy wheels, power front seats, heated leather upholstery, dual-zone automatic climate control and an upgraded Harman Kardon stereo. Actual specifications for this vehicle may differ, please confirm with the seller. Features; How it works; FAQ; Projects; Sign in or Sign up. YouTube has changed what they s. Features; How it works; FAQ; Projects; . Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars . Walkthroughs :: Basic Operation & Maintenance, http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/8512/frontsuspensionservicemed1.jpg, http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/483/frontwheelbearing.jpg, http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9011/powersteering.jpg. Introduction date 14/10/2009. Tighten the cylinder head bolts to the following specifications: Step 1: all bolts to 22 ft. lbs. TorkSpec. In addition, the Subaru Outback has between 170 and 277 ft-lbs of torque depending on the trim and model year. Automotive Chassis Torque Specs. SAE Net Torque @ RPM 170 @ 4000. According to that, my Wrx sedan would be 22 ft lbs to start, then tighten to align cotter pin? Weve driven previous Subaru Outbacks on trails, and the AWD along with an impressive 8.7 inches of ground clearance make for better capability than youd expect in a crossover. Detailed specs and features for the Used 2011 Subaru Outback 3.6R including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Subaru Outback Lug Nut Torque Specs And Lug Nut Sizes (2003 - 2020) | 21 Cylinders Subaru Outback Lug Nut Torque Specs And Lug Nut Sizes (2003 - 2020) Here is a list of lug nut torque specs and sizes for a Subaru Outback. Anyone know the lug nut torque spec. 2023 AutoWeb, Inc., all rights reserved. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. I always torque the crank pulley bolt down to 100 ft-lb. The six-cylinder Outback 3.6R comes standard with a five-speed automatic transmission; the CVT automatic runs $1,000 in the 2.5i and 2.5i Premium (its standard on the 2.5i Limited). It's easy! Its what the techs at my dealership recommended years ago when it was first installed and that is what i torque it down to when i remove/reinstall, no issues to date. Find Us. 1) Hub assembly bolts to steering knuckle 2) Ball joint pinch bolt 3) Strut bolts to knuckle 4) Ball joint castle nut 5) Tie rod end castle nut 6) Front control arm rear bolt 7) Front control arm "middle" bolt Can anyone confirm these specs : 1) Axle nut : 137 ft-lbs 2) Caliper to mount : 20 ft-lbs 3) Caliper mount to knuckle : 59 ft-lbs Thanks! Fuel consumption 7.3 - 11.0 L/100km. BHopkins Registered Where others have tried in so many ways to reinvent the crossover concept, the Outback is happy to nail all of its essentials: utility, capability and drivability. Volkswagen. Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern, indem Sie auf unseren Websites und Apps auf den Link Datenschutz-Dashboard klicken. Skip to main content. In addition, 2018 Subaru Outback has between 174 and 247 ft-lbs of torque depending on the trim level. Torque (Castle nut): Sedan turbo model: 30 N-m (3.1 kgf-m, 22ft-lb) Except sedan turbo model: 45 N.m (4.6 kgf-m, 33ft-lb) 3) Retighten the castle nut further within 60* until a. slot in castle nut is aligned with the hole in ball stud. Better make a pit stop. It's not terribly important. 120-130 sounds right I usually just tap it with my 3/8" impact and snug it down, I've checked it and I usually get about 100-130 LBS with it. Once merely a version of the Legacy wagon, which has since been discontinued, its now a household name among family-car shoppers. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 16-90-13R- 2010-2012MY Legacy and Outback Models- Design Change to Lock-Up Torque Converter- Customer may experience sensation like coming to a stop in a manual transmission equipped vehicle and failing to depress the clutch. Hey there folks. Main bearing torque sequence-2002 2.5L SOHC engine Fig. Warning: Take off your 6gun ball joint extenders, Tie rods ends BREAK! VIN: 4S4BRBGC4B3313902. JavaScript is disabled. Handles good. Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium Auto Specifications. WolfMoonSpir1t 2 yr. ago Thank ya! for my 2011 OB? Used 2011 Subaru Outback, from Audi Wynnewood in Wynnewood, PA, 19096. The 2010 Subaru Outback has between 170 and 256 horsepower depending on the trim level. in the manual. 2.03 N-m. Years: 2004-2007 . . Tighten as much as you can with a long ratchet handle and ensure your crsuh down one of the side of the nut into the groove on the axle to lock it in place. Specs; Profile; Boost Pressure Sensor To Throttle Body. Send Email. Check the horsepower and torque for other makes and models here.. Subaru Outback Suv rides through a puddle Rough pavement can stunt a soft-riding cars reflexes and leave it bobbing up and down, but the Outback suffers little of that. View all Save Share 1 - 2 of 2 Posts HeyChris Administrator Of Internet High Fives Joined Aug 15, 2009 Thats not the case with the optional 256-hp six-cylinder. Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum . this is what i have: 1) Tighten all bolts to 29 N-m (3.0 kgf-m, 22 ft-lbs) in alphabetical sequence. Thanks. Some content provided by and under copyright by Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. The system includes iPod/USB integration, but it locks out most functions while the car is moving. Engine: 3.6L DOHC 24 Valve 6-Cylinder Boxer -inc: Dual Active Valve Control System (DAVCS) Variable Valve Timing and Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) Transmission: 5-Spd Electronic . VIN: 4S4BRBCC9B3332662 condition: like new cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: 4wd . 16-103-16R- 2010-2015MY All Models equipped with TR690 CVT- Transmission Fluid Utility and crossovers go hand-in-hand, and the Outback comes up strong on all the basics. It is a full-sized wagon that is a cross between a sport utility vehicle and a station wagon. The 2018 Subaru Outback has between 175 and 256 horsepower depending on the trim level. 2) Then tighten all bolts to 69 N.m (7.0 kgf-m, 51 ft-lbs) in alphabetical sequence. 305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. I'm finding conflicting info on torque specs for it. TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. TorkSpec. In crash tests by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the Outback received the highest score, Good, in front, rear, side-impact and roof-crush tests. This Subaru Outback Engine Bolt Torque Specs , as one of the most energetic sellers here will categorically be along with the best options to review. With the six-cylinder, towing capacity tops out at 3,000 pounds. Scroll down for detailed information on your particular Subaru Outback Subaru Outback 2010-2014 4th Gen 1A Auto: Repair Tips & Secrets Only Mechanics Know ATF Drain & Fill With Filter | 2006 Subaru Outback | How To | Regular Maintenance Jimmy's Auto Clinic. It soaks up bumps with little driver disturbance but maintains good control over stretches of broken pavement. Many on-demand systems send power rearward only when a drive wheel begins to slip; some allow you to enforce a 50/50 split via a locking center differential. Chrome door handles and nicely textured faux-metal trim add an upscale touch, but our test cars shiny faux-wood trim is among the worst of its kind. 2011 Subaru Outback specs The current generation is an IIHS Top Safety Pick which is no easy feat these days, given IIHS addition of roof-crush tests. Our Steering and handling are good, if not as sharp as they were in the last Outback. There is a revised cylinder head bolt torque bulletin for mid year 2010 2.5 motors that is fairly different from others online. . Please Like, Comment, and Share. Access our free Torque Specifications Repair Guide for Subaru Sedans and Wagons 1998-05 through AutoZone Rewards. Step 4: bolts 1 and 2 to 25 ft. lbs. This calculation reflects amounts in U.S. The steering has good turn-in precision and little midcorner sloppiness. Auto Counter. Wenn Sie Ihre Auswahl anpassen mchten, klicken Sie auf Datenschutzeinstellungen verwalten. Nov 21, 2020 Just curious if anyone can tell me what the torque specs are for front lower control arms on my 2011 subaru outback, 2.5i premium. Its a muscular drivetrain, in part because it trades the CVT for a responsive five-speed automatic thats not afraid to hold lower gears or, Steering and handling are good, if not as sharp as they were in the last Outback. Used car values are. Engine. Used 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium Auto For Sale - R 135 000 - ID: 26867699 . All loan figures are based upon non-commercial usage and are subject to credit approval from an independent lending source. Correct torque is a must. 2023 Copyright: AutoPadre.com, Workhorse Media LLC. Or you can search here for free shop manual download and follow that link. Click to expand. Roomier by almost 10 percent, theSubaru Outbacks cabin addresses some of its predecessors biggest issues namely, backseat room. Horsepower 170 hp @ 6000. Trim levels include the four-cylinderSubaru Outback 2.5i and six-cylinder Outback 3.6R, each of which come in three versions: base, Premium and Limited (compare them here). The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. btw, 58ftlbs for the tie rod to the steering rack. Over 6,000 Automotive Torque Specs.