What you have from a close-range press contact wound is high-velocity blood spatter, which is very small, and it might not be very visible with the naked eye, or easily visible from photographs. **The conspiracy subreddit is a thinking ground. By Benjy P. February 8, 2023. This is in my town, I went to school w Matt and still see him around town lol Griffin is wild y'all, organize a protest in front of the police department. The other problem: she said she didnt know how to get his gun out of his holsternor has she ever held or shot a gun. I think he had it planned and didnt count on her surviving and he thought he could live happily ever after with the children and his mistress once his wife was out the way. Why are they different? Once inside the apartment, Jessica puts a tiny collar and leash on the family dog, Bentley, a Yorkie-Chihuahua mix, to walk him. But when the only one person who calls it in, hears a gunshot around 1 oclock, but nobody else does? Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. For the next three and a half weeks, Jessica remains in a coma with a traumatic brain injurytubes protruding from her brain to alleviate pressure and fluid. She may never know what transpired that spring night. Not sure if anyone answered your question, but in this article, while confusingly written, does say that she lives out in Commerce, GA with her two sons (article from 2016, ~ 1 year after the incident). My understanding of the laws of physics is that one person cannot be in two places at the same time," Mathews said in an interview with 11Alive. I was scared to death, because I couldnt find [Tyler]that she would shoot me, I mean shoot him, shoot me, and then kill herself.. Less than a month after her hospital-bed interview, Matthew was verbally cleared by the GBI, according to his chief. "Police department!" They moved to Griffin and she said everything imploded. I had the same image in my head. So, it is still unknown whether Jessica is single or not, but she is most likely not married. They turn her over from her stomach to her back. And for the next two months, she would see her sons once a week for four hours. She was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and attended Rowan University. Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain.. After the father of her child died suddenly in a car accident, Jessica Boynton made a shocking discovery: He'd been involved with at least six other women. One of the kids isn't even his and she didn't even tell him that til the kid was 8 months oldwhy would he want custody of a kid she had out of wedlock that he was paying to raise? He cautiously went into the residence to try to make sure that the children were OK. And while she was recovering in her hospital bed, Matthew was filing a temporary protective order for their kids. She finished her. And I could have been the next target.. Its been a year since the birds sang, since the soft wind met with warm air, and since the trigger of a .40-caliber Glock pistol was squeezed inside Boyntons closetand the probe into who and how and why, began. Jessica is a passionate animal advocate who usually spends her spare time out and about with her two Jack Russell Terriers, Taz and Rocky. Its one of their owna police-issued .40-caliber Glock. That's right. One night in April of 2016, as Matthew tells it, he was going to go have a meal with a cop buddy when, as he was leaving, Jessica suggested he call an ambulance, and was hunched over in a horrible state. Point the SnapChat camera at this to add us to SnapChat. Her sons'. What are their desires, goals and motivations? Collectively, they examine the bullets trajectories from the closet, into the bedroom wall and ceiling. "Well I don't know. Which is very off that this happened, because I never, ever had any thoughts like this before. She is still fighting for full custody of her kids. The only reason he got temporary custody was because nobody bothered to look into what happened further than they did, Jessica said in a recent interview. Jessica, who still has no memory of what happened that day, states that Matthew is the only one who knows the truth . While working on NBC, she was involved in the project called Clear The Shelters, which encouraged people to take cats, dogs and other domestic animals home, instead of buying them in shops. Wiki Biography, Salary. My kids are at home with her, so I'm trying to hurry up and get back there., I'm driving. We're going to be doing that to do touch DNA on the gun, and um, and why we're doing that is obviously one to corroborate everything that's what believed happened, and that way it also, it also eliminates the possibility of her family saying, you had something involved in this, or whatever, the GBI agent said to him. Its just one piece of the brand-new beginning the young mother and wife has been putting together for her and her sons. Matthew would call his cop buddies and claim she was hitting him. If I could have been here sooner, maybe I could have stopped her Matthew says, spiraling. The next-door neighbor interview was conducted after Matthew returned to full duty. We heard something and said 'what was that', recalls Browning. Tucked inside a rural apartment complex in Griffin, Ga., is the second-story apartment where the Boyntons live, including Jessica, her husband and high school sweetheart, Griffin Police Officer Matthew Boynton and their two young sons, Tollin, then-2, and Tyler, 8 months. The officer, overcome with emotion, tells Jones that he left the apartment and was meeting Guthrie at Waffle House, when he received a text from Jessica that indicated she was going to kill herself. Is that what you're saying?" Press Esc to cancel. He was able to confirm that they were all right, his attorney told the judge. The conversation bounces from officer to officer. I mean, I can make assumptions like everyone else, she said about what happened to her a year ago. Start your FREE search now! If the phone was found by the GBI in the kitchenif the phone is on police body camera footage sitting on the counter by the microwave, and he was outside never returning insidehow is it possible for Matthew to text his girlfriend, while he's calling in shots fired while outside of the apartment? After Jones pushes the gun away from underneath Jessicas body, placing it inside the bedroom, he and Officer Josh Howell move Jessica from the closet to the bedroom floor next to the foot of her bed so that EMS can begin working on her. Run a full background check on Jessica A Sacoulas. The paramedic begins assessing her head wound, but theyre having a hard time finding it through her hair and thick blood. On April 15, 2016, Georgia police find Jessica Boynton basically unresponsive inside of a closet. Wow, that's really crazy. I know eventually the chief would eventually like to get his officer back as well as his service weapon back as well, so we're going to try to expedite this as fast as possible, and when I mean expedite you know, within the next few weeks to a month, the agent said. So, I'm trying to hurry and get back home just to make sure that nothing's going to happen to them.. She thought he was a little full of himself, but nice. 19, 2016, by his former wife, Jessica Lester. Her blood is contained to that one stain and a few nearby drops. That phone never got back into the officer's hand. Haha I'm sorry I didn't think about that lol he sends to her after receiving a text from her--moments following his text from his wife. It was pretty obvious that he murdered her, the town was pissed. Did he cause his estranged spouses injury? I'm prior military so to me it sounded like a gunshot, he tells DeMarco. They arrive back at the apartment and as they walk up to their steps, her neighbor is on her patio and says, Hi.. Hobbies, favorite things and interesting facts, Morgan Brennans (CNBC) Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Who is Charly Caruso from WWE/ESPN? Jessica Boyington is a well-known traffic reporter who unexpectedly disappeared from the screens and NBC programs. From 2013 to 2015, Jessica was an animal care supervisor working for the Animal Welfare Association located in Voorhees, New Jersey. marrying a child does not make it ok to have sex with one. **Our intentions are aimed towards a fairer, more transparent world and a better future for everyone. She told the agent, they were at home when they argued about his mistress and the photo that Jessica found on his phone that night. They're saying it was self-inflicted, she said. Her faith keeps her strong. Everything was going really good, she said. When cops arrive, Jessica is discovered locked in a closet with his gun. He calls out for Jessica, but no answer. The agent asked her if she had ever held her husbands service weapon. [Im] gonna have to kick that door in Jones relays to the other officers standing on the other side of the closet, barreling through it in just two swift and deliberate kicks. Matthew sends another text to his girlfriend, a Spalding County dispatcher: Give me a few. There was a cop at my university (siuc), his gf killed herself with his gun while he was there. It is worth saying that in this very competition there was another participant who later became famous and popular the YouTube personality named Grace Helbig held 7th place in the pageant. Her bright blues eyes glisten as they well with emotion. I wouldn't trade those two boys for anything," she said, swiping away tears streaming down both cheeks. Police investigate further and find a gun underneath Jessicas seemingly lifeless body. Well I couldn't get it for him because I couldn't get it out of his gun holster, she said. Matthew states that before her "suicide attempt", Jessica texted him this: "I can't do this anymore. Per the report, GBI investigators never conducted a re-canvass of the apartment complex, and did not talk with the immediate next door neighbor for four and a half months, despite reports from other residents that they heard a single gunshot hours earlier than the officers call claiming shots had been fired. A phone that text messages were sent and received to/from following his recollection of hearing, POP-POP! and running out of the apartment. Looks like someone on this sub did a good write up a few years ago on Ronda's case. Will their mindset and worldview be different by the end of the story? His flashlights beam reveals a smiling family of four. She tried modelling and participated in pageants, and later got a job in journalism. Take care of Tollin and Tyler, please tell them I love them every day. While at Walmart, they squabble further over what type of formula to buy. A request is made to notify the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Jessica and Matthew finally reached a settlement agreement for joint custody. There's so many useless words thrown in there, then there's so many words left out, she said. Yes, for an article, just to make sure I get quotes proper.". She moved UP by going to ABC from the NBC outfit. nd police notify Jessicas family that she has died. They were calling me the miracle child Because what I went through, not a lot of people survive through it, she said, nearly six months after the incident in October 2016her golden blonde hair now growing back. Rule 2 does not apply when replying to this stickied comment. And Tyler is her chill baby. They are total opposites. And I was content. 277 votes, 44 comments. I think thats reason enough to look into it.. On 17 May 2019 Jessica announced through all her social media profiles that she was back, joining the team of ABC6 Philadelphia as a weekend reporter. Police found Jessica Boynton in the closet of her home with a gunshot wound to the head, and a police issued firearm in her hand. Number 2, you're a fucking cop u pussy. 'It's possible, but I mean it's very doubtful, because he's never hurt me before. No it wasn't. Above Jessica, pinned to the wall, is a large black letter B for Boynton. Her condition.. She heads to the closet to grab some shoes to change from her heels. We put it on the counter to take a picture of it," he confirmed to Mathews. He grabs his police radio, stationed on top of the white microwave in the kitchen charging, and puts his phone on the counter. I also remember the news program said she was starting a new job the next day, which is why she was originally in the closet. This is a forum for free thinking, not hate speech. No bullet fragments were recovered from her head. DeMarco pressed Mathews. A year and a half after Tollin arrived, Tyler was born. By the time Jessica was twenty, she'd had enough of Matthew, and their crumbling marriage had driven her to a dark place. I told him, You're going to have to go get it, because I cant get it out of the case., Do you know how it was that you got shot?, Have you ever had any type of thoughts about hurting yourself?. Jessica keeps all details about her private life low-key. #pinchme, A post shared by Jessica Boyington (@jessicaboyington) on Aug 15, 2019 at 12:07pm PDT. I don't know if it's just his job or what, but like I said I don't think he would intentionally hurt me.. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If not, why? However, a lot of her fans decided it to be her coming-out, and left many comments with questions about her girlfriend, while Jessica only meant that they were just friends Colleen Hannon is married to a male and has a baby-son with him. For several years she danced in the Marica Hyland Dance Company, and later even became a dance instructor there, working with kids and adults. Jessica has naturally curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Jessica denied ever sending the suicidal text message. The ceiling fans light shines down on Jessicas eyes. She doesnt have any kids. Her sons'. She had met with a divorce attorney and was getting everything in order for her and her boys. According to authoritative sources, Jessicas current net worth is estimated to be almost $2 million, accumulated by working hard as a journalist and traffic reporter. She had told investigators she had never held her husband's gun before and couldn't remember how she got shot. The court ruled in his favor, giving him custody and granting Jessica once-weekly supervised visitation. 'She's still breathing,' an officer can be heard saying. Agent DeMarco approaches Meagan Browning, whos joined by Eric Kshywonis, at 61 Ashford Waythe apartment just downstairs from Jessica and Matthew. Until then, he was still working as an officer, as he had been cleared of any wrongdoing in Jessica's attempted murder. I was, he says to the GBI agent. The news program (sorry I cant remember if it was 48 hours, dateline etc) seemed to point toward the husbands mistress. If he's willing to cheat on his wife, he's willing to cheat the law., She wanted to file for divorce, says Kshywonis. She is 5ft 7ins (1.70m), while her weight and vital statistics are not available at the moment. Officer Adam Trammel reports to a non-emergency call from the Boynton residence at Ashford Place on Ashford Way, in Griffin, Ga. Do you know what she used? asks one of the emergency responders in the room. Now, the self-proclaimed homebody lives in the country and loves it. My mother died in St Johns CO 28 Feb 2012 and hers does give cause of death. Officer Robert Brian Jones shouts, as he travels deeper inside the two-bedroom apartmenthis weapon drawn. Here lately I have not been able to recognize the person I see in the mirror. What does each character want? Moments later, she is standing inside her bedroom closet, arguing about cheating and formula with Matthew. She hasnt shared any pictures of her current or former boyfriends or partner, not letting anybody into her personal life. There are a lot of questions that I would love to have answered. With his gun raised and arms poised, he holds his weapon out in front of him with both hands. Supposedly heard 2 gunshots and thought she killed one of the kids so he runs away??? I was perfectly fine with that.. I'm sure as you've heard, I'm getting a divorce. ( who actually rings the police for that? ) I didnt, I didnt, I didnt try to brush off anything. She remembered an instance when Matthew asked her grab his gun. He returned to full duty following the investigation. I didnt try to wash my hands, anything, because I knew GSR and all that would be involved.. A message to Matthews phone is received and marked as read, from his girlfriend--from inside the evidence bag. Guthrie calls Matthew and they chat for two minutes. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Jessica . Her husband is cheating on her with another woman, reveals Browning, who said, they called dispatch a few nights earlier because he took the kids. I can't do this anymore. It's possible, but I mean it's very doubtful, because he's never hurt me before. Major difference was that Ronda died. No gunshot residue was found on Jessica's hands. He lies about this to cops, but other people eventually began returning the belongings that he had stolen, and he was eventually found guilty. This chilling police body camera footage shows the moment a cop's wife was found barely alive suffering from a gunshot wound to her head. I didnt know if I was dealing with a possible active active scenario where she still had the gun and she had shot Tyler, he replied. I think he was ringing them on purpose, to get things logged so he looked like a victim in the marriage and couldnt possibly of harmed her. Despite the raised voices in the room next door, Tollin and Tyler are sound asleep in their rooms. Respect other views and opinions, and keep an open mind. While Trammels body cam is out of juice tonight, Jones bodycam spots Trammel, already inside, as the other officers enter the apartment. Outside, things are taking a frantic turn. Matthew brought her sons for a visit. I truly do. Im with RogerI would never watch NBC and consider going to 6ABC as an upward move! Family and friends believe, in fact, they were married far too young. Matthew says that he told Jessica, I'm not happy anymore and I can't. Law enforcement was in his genes. I mean he might have grabbed my arm before, but I don't think he would intentionally do anything to hurt me,' she told the agent. What will happen to put this change in motion? Above all else, we respect everyone's opinions and ALL religious beliefs and creeds. Jessica Boyington Wedding Submissions should outline a mystery and provide a link to a more detailed review of the case such as a Wiki article or news report. Im free as a bird, she said, with a flock of soaring black birds inked on her shoulder, flowing across her back. He denied, denied, denied. The young couple needs to make a quick trip to Walmart because Tyler needs formula, but again, they spat. I hadn't really put much thought into it, Jessica told him. If his wife, Matthews attorney continued, was capable of attempting to take her own life, theres a chance that she might do something to their children. This aspect is such common place now people have no idea what some moms have to live through just to be able to be their childrens mother. She denies ever being suicidal and believes her husband staged the suicide. She was 15 and he was 16 years old. She loved me. Matthew Boynton, 21, had just started work as a Griffin police officer. This further deflects from her thinking of suicide. Nothing is known about Jessicas parents, as she never mentioned their ages or occupations, keeping the information about her family low-key, except that they were very religious and attended the Our Lady of Mount Carmel church in Berlin, New Jersey every Sunday. The ambulance pulls away with Jessica in critical condition, to the fire station located on Carver Road, where the medical helicopter picks her up and takes her to an Atlanta hospitalan hour away. He said the description of a self-inflicted gunshot wound didnt fit, and calling it a very unusual direction in which to point the gun at ones self with the intention of committing suicide.. "That was when approximately 24 minutes into the conversation, his demeanor changed and everything flipped," she recalled. The purpose of it, is when you're fighting with somebody to keep the weapon from coming out of your holster, but it's certainly easy to take it out under most cases. Follow. I didnt know if I was dealing with a possible active active scenario where she still had the gun and she had shot Tyler, he replies. Around. She rebukes the text message that was sent from her phone to Matthews that night and said she didnt have a lock on her phone, so anyone couldve sent it. She would never have done this. What changes and developments will each character undergo throughout the course of the series? That's the bottom line for me. 03:26 EST 26 Feb 2017. Because that's the guaranteed foolproof excuse for any cop who has just shot someone they shouldn't have. In response to 11Alives questions about the case, the GBI said, We are confident in the investigation that was conducted.. If I just would have left my f**king duty belt in the car.. I didnt bring any other ones with me. The first bullet went upward at 54-degree angle. Shes eager with anticipation. Just one minute later, Matthew calls 911, reaching Spalding County dispatch. How badly you want to achieve the goal of creating a series. Officer Robert Brian Jones is also dispatched to the Ashford Way apartment building. 'Hang on, sweetie, OK?' Her mouth covered with a breathing apparatus and several machines attached to her, in an effort to monitor her condition. My life without Matthew. While she never said goodbye and didnt announce any changes happening to her career, the promotional images didnt have her on them, nor her profile on the NBC official website, which was removed the same day. Jessicas shoulder-length, blonde hair is saturated in crimson. Furthermore, she said, there were too many errors and discrepancies for her to have sent a text like that. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, did a good write up a few years ago on Ronda's case. In a letter to Jessica's attorney, the trauma surgeon who treated her in hospital the night she was injured raised questions over the claims she had suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The shooting occurred on the evening of April 14, 2016. Do your God damn job u sorry excuse of a father/cop/human being. These days, Boynton, now 20, is living life quietly with her two young sons in the country, off a barely one lane dirt road, about an hour from the hustle and bustle of Atlanta. On April 15, 2016, in the town of Griffin, Georgia. Murdaugh is heckled as he leaves court, Ukrainian soldier takes out five tanks with Javelin missiles, Ken Bruce finishes his 30-year tenure as host of BBC Radio 2, Missing hiker buried under snow forces arm out to wave to helicopter, Family of a 10-month-old baby filmed vaping open up, Insane moment river of rocks falls onto Malibu Canyon in CA, Fleet-footed cop chases an offender riding a scooter, Moment teenager crashes into back of lorry after 100mph police race. Her husband Matthew (a police officer) is the one who called the police because he has "no idea what's happened to his wife or their two young sons" and he was "too frightened" to go into the apartment and look. No. Jessica is an animal lover, and constantly fights for their rights. Edit: the crooked cops, that is, theres obviously plenty that dont attempt to murder their spouses. She's got good pulse. Find Jessica A Sacoulas's address, phone number, email, photos, and social media accounts. Absolutely nothing, and if they speak out they get fired or suicided or just ridiculed. I didnt wash may hands, nothing like that either, that way for GSR., Theres a possibility that we might collect your clothes, OK. Yeah it's BS. Jessica also noted that the couple had been at Walmart earlier that night where they had a fight about him having a mistress. Will readers be disappointed or will they understand the purpose behind any open-ended aspects? Which I knew that.. Her head was resting on a pillow and police found her husband's police-issued gun underneath her body. When facts are wrong, evidence altered to fit theories and threats made, how does the GBI remain the last word on the Jessica Boynton case?