Deduction that will come out of your weekly settlement before you see anything in your bank account. CDL Grad, No Experience It is one rip off after another. Hey, we had only seen each other about 4-5 days in 2 1/2 months, it was the right thing to do. The most common John Christner Trucking, LLC email format is first last (ex. June 30, 2014 I called john mollory and ask him that they get the fire report back? but hey they said he could upgrade to a better truck after 90 days. The case status is Pending - Other Pending. Giving you an opportunity to seek legal counsel, pack it up and JCT gave false statements to knight Transportation and other Company I have apply for. Good luck and safe driving. How ignorant and naive can you be? There are also those drivers that need or want too much home time to be in a lease program. If you don't like doing this then you are just burning your profits out the stacks. Every single person treated the orientees with disdain and disgust! And the same names keep appearing with different reports, must be something to it. Suffice it to say, this is one you should pass on by, at 200 mph! They keep your maintenance so that you are in the hole. I do know for a fact that people complain more than they praise. 4 Years Who are the attorneys representing Defendant John Christner Trucking, LLC? No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. It depends on many factors, but I'll mention a few here: and they up and said i was not a fit for the company just because i asked how many titles had they handed out in the past 3 years of the trucks they leased. Clickhttps://www.thefundingbooth.com/muthatruckerNEED A STUDY GUIDE TO PASS CDL WRITTEN TEST https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkXzpYY_lPTohoSngW9y9csfMLY6-naE_Hey Mutha Truckers! My attitude and demeanor is very laidback easy going, I'm very passive and do my best to make a situation work. I personally know Keith Sally, Marty Means, and Charli Brown..they are all good people who have many many years of experience (probably more than any of you who are complaining about them). Pros. go to Truckers Libertyalliance on facebook, join and help up crack down on worthless companys oh the rate for completing the lease with JCT is about 5 a year from what i can get, The only reason you're noting your name is because your stupid enough to be still working there and hoping you'll get a blue ribbon from them! I give my express consent authorizing TruckersReport and its. My partner and I have a trucking dealership in Texas and can help you find your first truck. Yeah, the days of JCT's solo teams are over. Thirdly, if you are someone who signs contracts presented by rude, unprofessional and downright uncaring [censored]es who think their excrement smells like Chanel #5, without any time to adequately peruse the document, or allowed to ask any questions about it, without being humiliated in class by several inadequately trained and desperate for any type of job(please see previous "Taco Bell" reference) "instructors" who have nothing else in life to be proud of than the opportunity to berate and insult professional drivers on "their turf", then you'll be very happy working for John Christner Trucking. he informed us that rush got the 2084 but jct put the extra 423 dollars in there own maint fund and that is just the way they do it. Additionally, my truck, which their budget chart on their website bases itself as getting 6 mpg, for all the other figures to fall in line, only got 4.5-5.0 mpg, and that's with my averaging 60 mph. I would still be there if I were able to still be there. the fire report did not came back yet and they was telling all these company false statements, about me. As a driver's wife. No, i do not work for JCT. I was able to obtain my degree and pursue my dream career. To Stanley 0909, I am so sorry you had to go through all that at JCT. John Noble Direct: 918-347-2349 johnnoble@jctlogistics.com. Contact Email breakdown@johnchristner.com. TOO, The combined revenue of both companies will exceed $1 billion and will propel Hirschbach to be one of the nation's largest refrigerated carriers. I'm sure you do a great job and have individual pride in your work. jane.doe@johnchristner.com ) and last (ex. TOOTALL SAM. Iowa-based Hirschbach Motor Lines has acquired John Christner Trucking, a refrigerated carrier based in Sapulpa. Now as a fleet of over 800 trucks, John has had the support of many throughout the years, including his two sons Danny & Darryl. For one, DO NOT LET THEM TOUCH YOUR TRUCK. I have a lot of experience with dealing with people on the job, and JCT is a terrible company with terrible, rude, unprofessional, and elitist people working for it. I would not suggest anyone work for this company. Meca will give you the best discount possible to Mutha Truckers. Well, as any person who has gone through there orientation, Keith Sally comes in and tells you to throw everything out the window and just do what you are told. Yes they are a rip off. YOU CAN'T GO OUT AN LEASE A TRUCK AN EXPECT TO BE HOME EVERY WEEKEND OR TWO, YOU HAVE TO STAY OUT A MININUM OF AT LEAST 4 WEEKS AN THEN YOU'RE LOOSING MONEY, TO MAKE ENDS MEET, YOU HAVE TO WANNA TO HAVE THE DESIRE AN NOT ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF BABIES AN COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME. Founded Date 1987. Have legal questions about what you should in a truck accident? my name is Orlando from fl. jumping from one bad lease to another, who is really to blame, when you could have easily gotten a company job..?? We have the right trucks, the right freight, and the right people. I have made as much as $78, 000, and my lowest year at 58, 500. Also, it is quite rude when legal comes in and starts discussing things that are borderline if not over the line sexual harrassment because she thinks it is cute. ask them to bomb the truck with something to get rid of the cigarette smell. 5+ Years, Please select ALL of your current, valid drivers licenses. Our commitment to supporting both our customers and team members success is prioritized through continuous growth opportunities and mutualrespect. That's fine. Glad you got spit out the bottom. My husband has been with JCT for 6 years now and though it has not all been peaches and creme, he pays our bills while I sit home. JCT is big enough to offer all you need to be successful but we're small enough to know you by name. Poorly maintained trailers. Munich, by far the largest city in southern Germany, lies about 30 miles (50 km) north of the edge of the Alps and along the Isar River, which flows through the middle of the city. The Rebel, all the negative things are absolutely true what a scamm this company belongs shut down and they belong in jail they are a public danger and pray on hard working people there liars and cheats, Wow lots negative well are they money making company or what dollar sighn talk for me all I care they say what want longs I make money. John Christner Trucking has established itself as a great place to work in Oklahoma, and it is number 1 on Zippia's list of Best Companies to Work for in Sapulpa, OK. Also, Had a question on that how fast do they run & what kind of safety features are on the truck? The want to preach about safety and how this company does not cheat. Yet, even with all the efforts I made to try and fit in and get along with the staff here, it proved in vain. Agreement. My husband has been driving for JCT for 12 yearssure, we have had problems here and there thru the years, but if you are a PROFESSIONAL driver and conduct yourself as a mature adult, they will treat you with respect. Weekend Manager Jay Kleypas Direct: 918-216-4226 jaykleypas@jctlogistics.com. A John Christner Trucking truck on Interstate 65 in Sellersburg, Ind. By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below, I represent that I: By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below. John Christner Trucking, LLC 11 years Senior Vice President Operations Jan 2023 - Present2 months Manage daily operational needs while effectively communicating with all departments. Operating a lease purchase TRK. Be cause if you go their and you make any mistakes, they will destroy your reputation and ruin your career and your just getting started. To all new JCT drivers, or prospective drivers..The first and only thing you should take note of in 99% of these comments, are they're from FORMER drivers! We, in the shop, do NOT rip off any drivers. Duke of Bavaria. You want to lease? So not only do they get $ from the previous driver but they are now collecting from the new driver. I'm going federal court on they ###. But after fuel. How you get along with your DM (driver manager for those not in the know) is paramount to your happiness and success in the program. I could give you dime for those running now! John Christner Trucking nationwide USA Phone: 918-227-1600 Web: Category: Trucking Companies John Christner Trucking Refuses to pay technicians overtime, lies to employees Sapulpa Oklahoma Business Rating: Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? 2023 John Christner Trucking. Since 1986, JCT has provided decades of quality refrigerated freight services, producing generations of satisfied customers. Logistics. Good luck with your future endeavors and my wish for you is that you mature sometime soon and stop blaming everyone else for your shortcomings For the others who have had problems, I have to wonder if you've had problems at the other companies that you have been with? John Christner Trucking pays an average salary of $63,571 per year or $30.56 per hour. Obviously he feels his time spent working with them was more positive than mine. John Christner founded Sapulpa, Okla.-based John Christner Trucking in 1986. ENTER YOUR EMAIL HERE LET'S CONNECT RIGHT NOW! You are right about how rude they are. Let me tell you one thing about this so called JCT who claims to treat their drivers fair, let me go on the record and tell you all that is so much bullcrap, they had me set to fail since day one. She even pulled a prank on the freeway when taking us to the terminal from the hotel, where she was tailgating someone she knew and drove up alongside him and opened the doors to the shuttle bus to yell something she thought was funny at him, almost flipping the bus and killing us all! Its really sad when the drivers cant afford to come home after being out for 4 or 5 wks. Join the John Christner Trucking team See Our Latest Jobs 3.0 Current Employee, more than 3 years Decent Place to Start Sep. 11, 2022 - Operations in Sapulpa, OK Recommend CEO Approval Business Outlook Pros Stable Income Friendly Environment Decent Benefits Cons Once competitive salary wise. requested a detail, they sprayed some cleaner on the floor thats it. is basically operating your own business., The anonymous person that wrote the first complaint, with all of his years of Trucking was and apparently is, a very poor business man, and wants to blame others for his failures Jeff Baird L1417b Lease purchase operator John Christner Trucking are there any drivers out there that have any positive comments no this trucking company i am currently thinking about leasing one of there trks. But don't you worry either, I'm not your type. I've trucked since 1974. I am the man working for his company, living in a rented mobile home and not able to develop the home site I purchased and he is buying $300, 000 worth of TOYS! The Company offers temperature controlled freight transportation of goods. Probably both. MPG helps but its not a big factor, its all about running, miles miles miles. i am with you on this. A few months later when applying for another job I find out that I have a equipment and load abandonment on my d.a.c. You'd better be willing to put in the hard work that it requires to succeed. I took my truck to the Rush Truck Center in Tulsa OK at the encouragement of my DM Keith Sally. I got little to no sleep from impossible loads and frustration. Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport. Moondog, i was considering "lease purchase" with JCT but after reading so many negative reports now I wonder! JavaScript is disabled. BUT, there are a few things that are never discussed before you sign on the dotted line. It's obvious you dont need a high school diploma to be a dispatcher. I talked with some of there drivers and 1 said its ok if you want to get a truck with bad credit, and others say they wished they stayed where they was at before as a company driver remeber if you put your name down on a truck for over 100 grand and its only worth 60-65 thousand, then its legal. janedoe@johnchristner.com) being used 84.5% of the time. Names to remember, who will screw you any chance they get here: Keith Salley(DM Supervisor), Royce Sharpe(Personal Driver Liason to/from the Shop), Sheila Bane(LP Contracts), Jerry Gomez(VP Operations), and Marty Means(Keith's Supervisor). At which point your information will be taken out of our database. I haven't worked there in years, but I can walk in there and go all over there building visiting and they all beg me to come back to work. John Christner Trucking, LLC is part of the Freight & Logistics Services industry, and located in Oklahoma, United States. I couldn't deal with this company. He had his ups and downs with the company. Firstly, if you are someone who never has an opposing view on anything, and allows people to "walk" all over you constantly and use you as a doormat, you'll be very happy working for John Christner Trucking. Thats not the only reason why they suck. In every trucking company you will run into dispatchers who will blantantly lie to you and then you have dispatchers who tries to walk around the truth hoping you will buy what they are selling. for the entire time i was there. You pay about $1000 week for lease with good miles. I leased the tractor with 29, 252 miles on it, , , today it has 881, 116 miles on the odometer. Terms | All the information i submitted to them, they got it all wrong from day one and never bother to correct any of it until problems started to occur. COMPLAINT with Jury Demand against John Christner Trucking, LLC by Thomas Huddleston. Also, my truck, a 2007 International 9300, had ac failure within 2 wks of being issued to me, and last week had all my coolant leak out of a gigantic hole in the engine block! John Christner Trucking is Seeking Lease Purchase Drivers and Owner Operators. As for the office staff, I love my MD she is totally amazing. if it wasnt for us they wouldnt be sitting on theirs getting paid.I would love to see every truckdriver in the country park their rigs for 3 days just to see how many trucking companies and shippers and recievers wud change thier tune. Attorney reviews it. Great incentives and perks with cpm. I only compared you to the drivers we hear on the road who threaten others or pick fights, and think that just because they broadcast their truck company, that makes them more credible or "tough". We liked the pay and all the benefits that came from working for this company. Our commitment to supporting both our customers and team members success is prioritized through continuous growth opportunities. This is typical of most trucking companies. if you are not happy dont discourage others but wish them well, if you are happy shine your light on others. You must be a member in order to leave a comment. But, before I started my 13 yr career as a driver, I had worked customer service, and was face to face with people all my life. The day that I decided id had enough I was home and clean my truckout and called to inform them that I needed a load to Sapulpa or close by. The operations debt how ever is prone to making racist coments playing games and not treating there drivers with any respect starting with kieth sall and his cronies such as but not limited to mitch the boyer.running there drivers illigaly is something they do constantly they have been operating with impunity.there is no open door policyif you have a problem they will kick you off the property. do you have the revelco key, the phone # of the truckstop and then they will call the location that you are leaving the truck and verify about security and they didn't want you to take no more than 3 days off no matter how long you have been out.. 1-5 Months I had first pick in our class so i picked a prostar because i had to pick something. Now keep in mind this is 1099 contract. Ive survived 22 years in the marine corps the evacuation of vietnam and desert storm this ### you all are complaining about is childsplay. JCT HAS A GOOD THING GOING FOR DRIVERS WHO "WANT" TO SUCCEED IN TRUCKING, BUT, AN I WANT YOU CRYBABY STEERING WHEEL HOLDERS TO READ THIS, "IT TAKES A LOT OF HARD WORK & DRIVING TO SUCCEED"!