I'm Detective Garrity this is my partner, Detective Burke. : Even I didn't know if I really existed. You don't listen, do you? Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it. To be somebody else? I mean, are you part of the protest? JOKER INT. Come on! [Arthur suddenly grabs the file and tries to take it off Carl]. Also, Ive yet to marry. [the other clown employees start to laugh]. Haha's Clown Those are the principles the nation . Now if you don't mind, I have to go take care of my mother. Victory was near, but the power of the ring could not be undone. All that sacrifice, she must love you very much. I'm da jokah baby! Detective Garrity To sit in solemn silence in a dull, dark, dock, In a pestilential prison, with a life-long lock, Awaiting the sensation of a short, sharp, shock, From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block! : Yours, theirs, everyones. Arthur Fleck [from trailer] Here is the scripted version of the scene: The movie version of . You're just like the rest of 'em! Carl (Arkham Clerk) Thomas Wayne : Social Worker : when you cross Murray Franklin Everybody on the news. No. Nothing can hurt me anymore. a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash? Comedy is subjective, isnt that what they say? Sophie Dumond Director: Todd Phillips Writers: Todd Phillips, Scott Silver Cast: Joaquin Phoenix (Arthur Fleck \\ Joker), Robert De Niro (Murray Franklin), Zazie Beetz (Sophie Dumond), Frances Conroy (Penny Fleck), Brett Cullen (Thomas Wayne), Shea Whigham (Detective Burke), Bill Camp (Detective Garrity), Glenn Fleshler (Randall), Leigh Gill (Gary) Production Companies: BRON Studios (in association with) (as BRON Creative) Creative Wealth Media Finance DC Comics DC Entertainment Joint Effort Village Roadshow Pictures (in association with) Warner Bros. WarnerMedia #DC #Joker2019 #JokerDisclaimer of Copyright Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, fair use is permitted for purposes like criticism, commentary, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education, and research. [Original Monologue] My name is Yoshikage Kira. Thomas Wayne You there. : I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a fucking comedy. And you are beautiful. : What do you think? You're so funny, Arthur. I have it, its an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. The movie is amazing in my opinion with a number of amazing scenes and villains. : Ralof: Were all brothers and sisters in binds now, thief. Sam : That theres some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. : Anyway, I said, for my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I don't think this is just a dream. For achieving the best result, it is better to use a professional voice over for your phone system. I pass you everyday and you don't notice me! [Arthur is packing up his locker at the clown company] Look down, back up, where are you? Inviting me on the show. That is how I cope with this backwards life we find ourselves living. She always tells me to smile, and put on a happy face. So we spoke with your mother. : I didn't realize it at the time, or even shortly after the time, but actually only recently, as I did an acting workshop using Shakesp. : : Arthur Fleck Im 33 years old. I'm Arthur. I don't believe in anything. Popular TV talk show host Murray Franklin was shot dead tonight in the live telecast of his program by one of his guests. All of you the system that knows so much you decide whats right or wrong? Anchor 1: Breaking news. Hey, listen, man, I'm just the administrator assistant. The ones that really mattered. She's Thomas Wayne I don't want anything from you. So when you find yourself locked onto an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember theres always madness! You think men like Thomas Wayne ever think what its like to be someone like me? Dad, its me! I don't mean to make you uncomfortable! : : One of the single best things you can do to learn the craft of screenwriting is to read the script while watching the movie. Have you seen what it's like out there, Murray? Each is designed for broadcast-level sound quality! It's horrible. : Edge Studio has been launching successful voice over careers for over 30 years. Arthur Fleck : [onstage at his talk show] Thomas Wayne I don't know what to tell you. Why is everyone so upset about these guys? Legend became myth. I'm sorry, Arthur. : Arthur Fleck : Which is crazy, because that's my clown name. Look, pal, I'm not your father. Arthur Fleck Im sorry, Its just, you know, its been a rough few weeks, ever since I killed those 3 Wall Street guys. Whether you have a commercial spot that needs just that right feel, a video game or an audiobook that needs dynamic and expressive actors, or medical narration that needs someone who can handle that oh-so-tricky pronunciation, weve got you covered. Wanna know how I got 'em? #DC#Joker2019#JokerJoker Talk Show Scene (HD)Joker Talk Show Scene (HD) Joker (2019) Scene: How about another joke, Murray? : Hyperventilating, collapsed Arthur Fleck You get what you fuckin' deserve! You want to tell an amazing story one that resonates with your audience and delivers an impactful experience. Were you following me today? Im guessing they shot that other footage, but once they assembled footage and saw Joaquin Phoenixs performance, they realized they couldnt cut away from him. We understand how important voice over is in conveying your advertising message and have access to a vast pool of voice over talent to find you the perfect solution. You just ask the same questions every week. Alfred Pennyworth She used to work here years ago. Everybody, who? Murray: You dont know the first thing about me, pal. "How's your job? Everybody says so. Arthur Fleck Skyrim was fine until you came along. I heard what happened? Dad, I just want a little bit of fucking decency! : I heard this song on the radio the other day, and the guy was singing that his name was Carnival. I know it seems strange, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. Wonder if Vilod is still making that mead with juniper berries mixed in. : Technical Specs. Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Torolf: You need to go inside, little cub. They're closing down our offices next week. Thomas Wayne I'm a party clown. Murray, one small thing? : You wouldn't get it. Mark Hamill Reveals His Favorite Joker Monologue. A carefully selected voice actor is the key to an effective advertising campaign and leads to brand recognition and capturing the customers imagination. Oh come on, Murray. What kind of clown carries a fucking gun? Empire was nice and lazy. And I'm tired of pretending it's not. Arthur Fleck : Carl (Arkham Clerk) : : : I just hope my death makes more cents than my life. 2023 - The Best Monologues | True Monologues. Todd Phillips ' Joker builds to an explosive conclusion that sees the beat-down Arthur Fleck (J oaquin Phoenix )now rocking the full green hair and clown suit of the Jokermurdering talk show . You see, it doesn't matter if you catch me and send me back to the Asylum. I'm 33 years old. Lokir: D**n you Stormcloaks. How about just a little bit of fucking decency! I don't know what to say. : : My name is Arthur. : I mean, part of your act? Maroni has plans. Joker Kills Murray On Live TV Show CLASSIC SCENE Arthur is invited to appear on Murray's show due to the popularity of his stand-up routine clips. Arthur Fleck Its a prop, for my act now. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. Alfred Pennyworth Gary [in Arthur's notebook] Comedy is subjective, Murray, isn't that what they say? Well, no one's laughing now! By. No, I don't. *Laugh and go insane*. Arthur Fleck What's so funny? Murray: Okay, I think I might understand that you did this to start a movement? One of the main factors behind the commercial success of a movie, documentary, or other film, is a voice over. Your boss also gave us one of your cards. Joker in all his twisted logic and sympathy-seeking behavior goes on a rant about how he's misunderstood and begs for. That meant something. : Required fields are marked *. Yeah? : Arthur Fleck Arthur Fleck Although why not? Arthur Fleck [Skyrim opens with an Imperial wagon driving four prisoners down a snowy mountain pass. And after my last checkup, I was given a clean bill of health. You don't listen, do you? : Randall told you that? What? Darkness crept back into the forests of the world. I've proved my point! The best solution to achieve all the above is to order professional voiceovers by the best movie voice over artists. Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. Youre the leader of the rebellion. Gordon's been driven mad. All of you, the system that knows so much: you decide what's right or wrong the same way you decide what's funny or not. [He sticks his hands through the gate, puts his fingers on Bruce's face lifting the corners of his mouth as if to make him smile]. But you don't listen. The Ring passed to Isildur, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever, but the hearts of men are easily corrupted. | [pause] Arthur Fleck But my mother told me everything, and I had to talk to you. It took me about 2 weeks just to get it completed and 100% correct. Once we have a wrap on pre-production andaudio recording, its time to head topost-productionwhere the craft of sound design, editing, mixing, and mastering your project takes it from a rough cut to a pristine audio file with crisp clarity and dynamic sound. I am just the wrench in the gears. "How's your job?" Arthur Fleck Detective Garrity It's certainly tense. It's the police, ma'am! Everyone is awful these days. [he kisses him on the head] Arthur Fleck : [written in notebook] The worst part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don't. Arthur Fleck : For my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. What's your name? I killed those guys because they were awful. Whether you are curious about the equipment that Edge is using, you are interested in renting an exclusive studio space for an upcoming project, or youre looking to host an event or screening, Edge Studio has got you covered. Alfred Pennyworth Do you ever actually leave the studio? You just ask the same questions every week. Arthur Fleck I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. Watch the Movie Bruce Wayne Monologues Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Everybody is awful these days. When you bring me out, can you introduce me as Joker? It's enough to make anyone crazy. Joker: Yes, I do. Your email address will not be published. Well because Thomas Wayne would cry about them on TV? Yeah? *Breath* Youre awful, playing my video, you just want to make fun of me. Need fresh jokes on a recurring basis? Joker: Come on, Murray Do I look like the kind of clown that could start a movement? I don't want you worrying about money mom, or me. No, I don't believe any of that. Ill tell you what you get, you get what you fucking deserve.\"Please like, share and subscribe.Visit our website: http://www.elementaltheatre.comVisit Tom's Youtube: http://www.youtube.co.uk/user/notttom Why are you saying this? It betrayed Isildur, to his death. If you are interested in launching your voice over career, Edge Studio is the perfect place for you to start. [still laughing] : For my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. Still, enjoying it? But these guys, because Thomas Wayne cried about them on TV? But I do, and people are starting to notice. Thomas Wayne I'm celebrating. Here is the scripted version of the scene: There is some added dialogue, but the main difference is an editing choice: Instead of cutting away to Sophie, the police, or even the directors booth, the point of focus stays on Arthur. Randall Alfred Pennyworth Murray Franklin I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a fucking comedy. And always remember: Thats-. And always remember That's li Arthur Fleck I took your plan and turned it on itself. That's bullshit! I had a bad day. Okay, so that's it? :