Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible. Which helps a ton with trigger pull and recoil. The beaver tail is a great feature as well. (0) Please also considerWilson Combat Style pinky extensions by Armory Craftwith matching texture (2ndimage above). Most of these will have a better, more aggressive grip texture, and some are made of metal. You must be logged in to join the discussion. Swapping out to a new upgraded grip module will improve the comfort of the pistol while shooting. That said, I would strongly recommend this grip module to anyone who wishes their 365 had just a little more grip to work with. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Points better. The XL is slightly larger but still very concealable. It is also a bit fatter which helps with recoil. Wilson Combat's fresh look at the P365 grip module incorporates the suggestions of tactical trainers, champion shooters, and firearms experts into the final product that has a look that is unmistakably Wilson. Highly Recommended! This is great upgrade of the standard sig grip. Wow!! they could easily have charged 100 for this considering what people are paying for inferior modules. Our specially selected modifications are done for more than just aesthetics, each modification was chosen for a defined, performance-enhancing purpose. Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, This item may be regulated for export by the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For genuine SIG SAUER Inc. products and parts visit www.sigsauer.com. Retrieves and points better and is a natural fit in my hand. *Quoted lead times on custom work are approximations. Starburst pattern and grippy texture. What a difference! This kit will work with all P365 models (P365, P365X, and P365XL). Stock X grips there was not enough distance between trigger guard to backstrap, resulting in me struggling with a confident grip. Remove the rear frame pin from left to right with a small punch. Just exactly the P365 grip I'd been waiting for. From Sig i thought it was everything I could hope for. If you can point us in the right direction lsaulog It is a very comfortable but secure grip. The holes are not true and have a slight taper. It is comfortable and fills your hand better than the factory Sig grip or the Icarus aluminum grip. Higher purchase on the handle. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Do you carry the Rod-style tungsten weights for this grip module? Modules do not feature cut for manual safety. We believe it is the most practical, comfortable, and stylish P365 grip available and the ideal choice for concealed carry and defensive handgun use. the regular p365 mag will not work. Way better feel for a medium/large hand. Becuase of how modular these guns are, changing out your grip module is very easy. I love the feel and looks. I was worried about it fitting my holsters. The custom Wilson Combat polymer grip module for the SIG Sauer P365 or P365XL system features a unique design with improvements to shape, texture, and overall ergonomics. Also, the fit/finish was perfect. Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control. Click Here to check the current prices of the Sig P365 XL Laser-Stippled Grip Module. Internal slots allow for the addition of rod-style weights. Unwatch. It doesn't add much more of utility to it as it's essentially the same module as the stock one with sig's proprietary rail. The magazine release being uninstalled was a non-issue, since I am lefty and would have to switch it anyway. Otherwise a simple swap out. These all-new molded polymer grip modules will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to change the grips on your factory Sig Sauer P365 to the new Wilson Combat grip module. The palm swells, and backstrap of the WC module are the perfect fit. I typically would grab my PDP or P365 micro. *If your firearm is shipped from an FFL dealer, it must be returned to the same FFL dealer. After installation, ensure that the takedown lever is under spring tension and the slide safety lever isn't blocking the slide, reinstall the slide assembly and move the takedown lever into the locked position. Other than that slight bobble with the weight kitAt $64.00, It beats the snot out of the $200+ Icarus offerings. Bought this grip and now the XL is my EDC. The new Wilson grip module transforms the feel of the 365 XL. SIG-SAUER firearms can be finished in a variety of different ways. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. I have a passion for firearms and enjoy writing articles on these topics. The grip texture is more coarse than OEM so be aware of that, especially if you carry IWB against bare skin. The handgrip finish is a bit aggressive for many users. The Wilson Combat WCP365 grip modules are compatible with all lights and holsters that work with factory P365/XL grip modules. P365 modules have a shorter grip length for 10-round capacity magazines. Click Here to check the current prices of the Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module. The primary reason I went with the XL grip was because of the larger beavertail for my big hands, which was worth giving up the rare pocket carry . These are non-serialized, newly manufactured grip modules and are not serial numbered firearms. . I'm shooting tighter groups with this grip. The texture on these grip modules is perfect as far as I am concerned. Thank you, WC! I already loved the way the P365 XL fit in my hand but this made it perfect. Much better texture and larger in the palm allowing one to get a much better grip. I liked the WC grip modules on my P320s, so I got one for my P365XL. Only one size available. They are also offering this P365XL Grip Module in a kit that includes your choice of a 3 MOA or 6 MOA 1x24mm Sig Romeo Zero Red Dot Sight. Its very easy to take apart and clean and swap out parts. Instead of ordering a Wilson P365 grip replacement, I decided to order a Wilson P365XL grip module instead seeing I already had 12 round mags laying around. This an excellent upgrade to a great gun. We currently do not have the Rod Style Tungsten weights for the Wilson Combat WCP365 Grip Module. The P365XL modules have a longer grip for the 12-round magazines. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team. I ended that review indicating that I thought the pistol was less than perfect, but an excellent foundation for a small light-weight defensive pistol. Grip texture is exactly what I was hoping for. Features of Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module. This video includes the unboxing, complete install and some thoughts. Please accept our apologies, but we are not able to accept any discount coupons on WILSON COMBAT products due to manufacturer'spolicies. I'm tempted to order one but would like to hear some real world opinions first. A complete compatibility chart with different P365 pistol versions can be downloaded HERE. Also, stop sending me unsolicited emails about product reviews. The size is ever so slightly larger which helps my hands to get that comfortable placement for accuracy every time. Description: Wilson Combat Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Module, No Manual Safety. So naturally I wanted this for my P365. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. The Wilson site list the dimension of their module as 2 inches. If for any I have large hands and I ordered this in hopes it would be a better grip module than the stock one with the hogue grip attached but I was wrong. Well worth the cost as opposed to factory grip module. And finally, my P365 now matches with my P320s that all have Wilson grip modules on them. Our significant improvements in shape, texture, and overall ergonomics will give your P365 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. For genuine SIG SAUER Inc. products and parts, visit www.sigsauer.com. Having used that kit quite successfully in my WC Sig p320. What a nice upgrade it feels much better than stock also added the Vickers sights front and rear. These grip modules feature aggressive stippling on front and backstraps and signature Wilson Combat Starburst pattern on the sides of the grip. Recently purchased the p365xl grip module along with the tungsten weights and immediately used it in a firearms class. We are also offering these Wilson Combat P365 grip modulesin various Cerakote colors with additional laser texturingfor improved grip. Ensure that your pistol functions properly and your magazine drops cleanly after installation of the new grip frame prior to use. Further reading on Firstworldcrusader.com:Are you interested in learning more about guns and gear? (verified owner) April 7, 2022. It's easy once you figure that out. This is a well-designed and built modification that improves the P365XL into an even better pistol. Install supplied magazine catch, spring, and lock into the WCP365 Grip Module. After installation, ensure that the takedown lever is under spring tension and the slide safety lever isnt blocking the slide, reinstall the slide assembly and move the takedown lever into the locked position. Then I seen these on Wilson website. Now, for the issue. The stock Sig XL grip module has more swell at the rear. These are non-serialized, newly manufactured grip modules and are not serial numbered firearms. I want some space in front to put a compensator and change the barrel. The texture is grippy, and not to rough for IWB carry (even against my puss gut)! If you are dissatisfied you're likely insatiable. Wilson should add more spec on the weight kit however. Perfect fit for my larger hands. Looks good, feels good and can reach the magazine release better. P365 or SAS, P365X, P365XL Grip Modules, - All XL grip modules will work on P365X and P365XL guns, - You can use thelonger P365X/XL grip modules on your regular P365 or P365 SAS guns as long as you get THE LONGER12 rd 365X/XLmagazine (or 10rd but still longer P365X/XL magzine in restrictedstates.). The great thing about these guns is their modularity and easy to swap out parts. Pictures by Wilson Combat,www.wilsoncombat.com, Being a lifelong firearms enthusiast, Hrachya always enjoys studying the history and design of guns and ammunition. After installation, ensure that the takedown lever is under spring tension and the slide safety lever isnt blocking the slide, reinstall the slide assembly and move the takedown lever into the locked position. These six new models cover standard and XL P365 frames, with or without a manual safety in black and tan color. The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P365 Polymer Grip Module features: Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible I feel way more confident in my grip on this thing right now. This grip is just a bit bigger forward to aft. The grip texture feels very secure in the hand. I just received the grip module in the mail today and immediately swapped over my P365 FCU. Please read carefully when making a selction from the drop-down menu. A P365XL grip module will fit a standard P365. Click Here to check the current prices of the OpticsPlanet Exclusive P365 XL Grip Module. Wrapped 1 wrap of electric tape and they are tight. Item shipped quickly and was in perfect condition. The only other thing I could've asked for was a little but more magwell flare on the sides so my hand doesn't catch the corner of the flush mag on release from grip. Ensure that the slide lock and takedown lever have spring tension. Gear Expert, DISCLAIMER: SIG is a federally registered trademark of SIG SAUER Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by SIG SAUER Inc. These all-new molded polymer grip modules will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Remove the slide assembly and set it aside. : +1-847-513-6201 While my P365 has proven to be very reliable and accurate, the factory grip was too slim and a bit too small Neither Wilson Combat nor this website is affiliated in any manner with or otherwise endorsed by SIG SAUER Inc. Copyright 2023 First World Crusader LLC. These six new models cover standard, and XL P365 frames in black and tan color, with or without a manual safety. The only thing better is the customer service at Midwest Gun Works ! Hunter, Everything I had hoped for from WC. I'm glad I tried all of my magazines because three out of five did not work. My biggest issue with the P365 is the short distance from the front strap to the back strap. This grip ads just enough. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. Neither Wilson Combat nor this website is affiliated in any manner with or otherwise endorsed by SIG SAUER Inc. The installation video was awesome and I was up and running in about 10 minutes. P365 Wilson Combat & SIG P320 X-Compact - Tungsten Weight Kit by "ARMORY CRAFT" . This module is a great upgrade to the SIG OEM module. These FDE Handgun Grips match the rest of your tactical gear or stand out from the others, and you cant get one anywhere else. I have big hands so this makes this compact feel great. Quick View "ARMORY CRAFT" Tungsten Weight Kit - Wilson Combat P320 Grip Modules. We believe it is the most practical, comfortable, and stylish P365 grip available and the ideal choice for concealed carry and defensive handgun use. Remove the rear frame pin from left to right with a small punch. Watch Armory Craft - Patents Pending - Privacy Policy| Terms & Conditions. Took an excellent feeling gun and made it better than my wildest dreams could have imagined!! Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control. Wilson Combat believe it is the most practical, comfortable, and stylish P365 grip available and the ideal choice for concealed carry and defensive handgun use. These six new models cover standard and XL P365 frames, with or without a manual safety in black and tan color. Wilson just needs to make the Weight Channel Spec a little more clearly stated on product page. DISCLAIMER: "SIG" is a federally registered trademark of SIG SAUER Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by SIG SAUER Inc. Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combats exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap. Made in the USA from high-strength and impact-resistant nylon polymer. The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P365 Polymer Grip Module features: **Not compatible with X-Five Tungsten Weights. Prompt shipping. This is the portion of the gun that makes up the lower and the grip. WCGM maintained structural integrity and didn't shatter. Changing to one of the best Sig P365 XL grip modules will give your pistol a new look and feel. The side texture slides over fabric, but locks in when gripped firm. For more information on what makes Armor-Tuff and its variants so unique please check out our FAQ section. yes but you need the p365XL magazine. This post will review the best Sig P365 XL grip modules. Ensure that your pistol functions properly and your magazine drops cleanly after installation of the new grip frame prior to use. Will this fit on a regular sig 365 slide? Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws, Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control, Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible, Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combats exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap, Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights** (, Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included, Streamlight - TLR-7 Sub Ultra-Compact Tactical Gun Light, Any light compatible with Sig Factory 365 Modules. I put this XL grip module paired with the tungsten weights on my p365 and it has made the firearm significantly more pleasant to shoot. Best first upgrade anyone can make to a P365. (verified owner) September 18, 2022, Love this grip module , the fit and finish is just right for my hand.may need to buy another in a different color. These six new models cover standard and XL P365 frames, with or without a manual safety in black and tan color. Lets see what features Wilson Combat incorporated into the design of these grip modules and what options they offer. Use this laser-stippled P365XL grip module if you find the standard grip too smooth. Easy to install, and feels great in my palm. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to change the grips on your factory Sig Sauer P365 to the new Wilson Combat grip module. Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws. The installation instructions are shown in the video below. Install was easy and straightforward. Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included. On Sale Quick View. If a discount code will be used during checkout, the order will be cancelled and will need to be re-submitted. Wilson Combat has reengineered the SIG-SAUER P365/P365XL grip frame to optimize its practical shooting and concealed carry potential. Posted February 7, 2022 in Daily News, Pistols, Semi-Auto by Hrachya H with No CommentsTags: P365, P365XL, Sig Sauer, WCP365, WCP365 XL, wilson combat. The Standard Tungsten rods are way to long to allow the 365's fire control unit to seat. Please call 800-955-4856. I purchased the WC P365 because I have a WC P320 grip module and really like it. I liked it so much that I also ordered another for my backup 365xl. Initial impressions are good. Trying the TC rods next, I suspect if they did not improve the user interface WC wouldnt market them. These all-new molded polymer grip modules will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Drop-in fit compatible with Wilson Combat WCP320, WCP365 or SIG SAUER 320 X-Compact grip module NOTE - Because these weights are a drop-in fit, apply a dab of heavy grease to prevent any potential rattle with some frames. Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module The Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module optimizes its practical shooting and concealed carry potential. Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights. The module fits both the Sig P365 and the Sig P365XL. Good job Wilson!! OpticsPlanet Exclusive Sig P365 XL Grip Module, 3. It can be changed because this part has no unique serial number. The grip tape contours to the WC design to add a little fatness with the ergonomic feel still there. I have never taken the FCU out of my 365, and the install was very simple. The loose fitting tungsten was a hastle. The Wilson Combat WCP365 Grip Module will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. The grip module was super easy to install the FCU into, and I had no trouble installing the mag release button after watching the install video. I love the aggressive texture. Lift the chassis straight up from the rear at a forward angle out of the stock frame. was shipped and received in a couple of days. Click our order form for the parts and services we currently offer. The use of "SIG" or "SIG SAUER'' on this page is merely to advertise the sale of SIG pistols, parts, or components. No modification to the FCU is necessary. The installation was very simple and no different than swapping an OEM Sig grip module. Currently onlyfor XL grips that hold 12 rd (10 rd restricted X/XLmagazines). Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included. So the tungsten is tighter as it goes in. I have to say that the accuracy improve and the stability as well love the flush fit of the mags and the overall quality of the grip is outstanding!! PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. It's not just that the gun feels better in my hand, which it definitely does. Wilson Combat Style Sig Sauer P365 . 10 stars if I could!!!! Can't imagine any other grip available is better than the WC grip for the Sig P365/XL series! Smaller hands than mine might like the stock grips.. for everybody else, the WC grips feel great. Wilson Combat parts for the SIG-SAUER P320 series have been developed by our shooters, engineers, and gunsmiths to provide enhanced quality and superior performance on the range. To send your firearm to Wilson Combat for Custom Work, you must first call Customer Service at 800-955-4856 to obtain an RMA # and Return Label. *If you have a change of address, written request for such change is required. The magazine release was pre-installed so thats a plus. They will also have a flared mag well to make reloads quicker and easier. The rubber grips are very versatile and are ideal for both concealed carry (CCW) and open holster carry. It felt good in the hand but didn't know how it would handle the real range. Wilson Combat WCP365 grip module with manual safety cut. Coming soon for regularP365 size 10rd magzines soon. No problem on the install. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of Much more natural in the hand. Very nice grip module with great width but could use a little grip swell at the rear. Had the new mag release, and FCU installed in less than 5-6 minutes. Laser did not function well with the Hogue (used a dremel) but never really happy with this pistol Sig P365 XL Laser-Stippled Grip Module, Best Image Stabilized Binoculars (Complete List), 7 Best AK-47 Triggers (Drop-In, Single Stage, & Binary), 7 Best AR-15 Handguards (MLOK, Keymod, & Picatinny), Best H&K MP5 Upgrades & Accessories (All Clones & Variants), Best LPVO Scopes (Low Power Variable Optics), Rimfire vs Centerfire (Difference Explained), OpticsPlanet Exclusive SIG SAUER Grip Module Assembly for P365XL, FDE, 8900762, Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module w/No Manual Safety, Tan, 365XL-ST. Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws.