For the past three years, I have not had any partnerships. I was the Saturn. As I said in this post, it can take a while to come to a deeper understanding of yourself so that will influence how you experience the POF. The 12th is the House if Undoing. and And, the guy I dated for a month back in January of 2017, texted me, after 3 yrs and a half of not talking. December 2016 , How about pick 2, Mira. How does your sex life affect your thinking process? How do your beliefs regarding money and abundance affect your finances? my amor conj his alde. exact venus-venus sextile, Riches and abundance wont necessarily fall into your lap. Very hard to predict! I like at the first sight(not yet love) him (I guess he like me, too). your sex life affect your thinking process? What kind of relationship is this? . Is this question synastry? [,-Q*16*Lb" d`*!nLuKJ ~]mz3j5d]22F= -{sj|fEos~;+1J'R}zQ:uXz0L,Ae uPSEiaPi$KfX;gkc5=5z8!uty8pSQRU\:mTVWZF endobj The position of your Part of Fortune shows where you feel most at home and rooted in the centre of your being. In addition, lessons and events involving their family and home will be activated, as well as life-changing encounters with their mother or other women in their family. The social role your occupation fulfils can be seen in the sign ten signs along from the Part of Fortune, while the 11th sign along shows how you can earn money, and how well. Unfortunately, Im not equipped to untangle it all for you. Sometimes it stands out by being on an angle or because it is conjunct an . His Pluto trine my Venus Then, I have Mars at 703 and Venus at 952. Suffice to say, squares between Chirons doesnt work out so well. They'll jinx each other all the time. My Saturn sextile his moon She has hidden pain. Im not sure about POF conjunct the north node, only that your potential joy/fortune would be connected somehow to your karma. From checking its meaning, its Love Return, love revenge. My Jupiter conjuncts her Fortune and Vertex. However, in this case, we had an unusual outcome in that we were able to make a peace, not a friendship, but a peace. It might be social anxiety or general anxiety about saying the wrong thing. They probably recognize each other instantly since the South Node is making an aspect to the other persons Vertex or Anti-Vertex. Nothing in the 12th is good. I1%siH]Hi6@:EX?;XZ@HQ[6{P4/R5ddp29)O,Cs5XZu"KoPH5(Vj4:6L7qQ_1$d}S"("TeEj;'Q7%0$K,Gh{|S4.2) ; p 'o18:0u5|"JT~rNPT#-@D/SD2(OU`LK4kW RShp4 eTl}0Ei]RxG:k~+ I give the details, just to make it clearer about how pain intersects. Ceres is associated with agriculture, food, possessions, fertility, nurturing, nourishment, taking care of others, love, support. Sex My Fortune sextiles her fortune and vertex. , or make your personalized horoscope and natal chart with our most detailed free natal chart His nessus conj my Jupiter (orb 3). Just replied to your other comment Ill repeat here: I dont work with the asteroids in my chart so I dont know how to interpret them. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. There are no minor aspects that are possible or relevant for natal chart interpretation between the Chiron and the Part of Fortune. My mars conjunct his sun His Juno square my mars and Juno and opposite my sun You can't really single out one flower, describe it, and then use that one thing as the descriptor for the entire relationship. It also positively amplifies the qualities of any planets with which it forms tight conjunction. Unlike many other concepts in Astrology, the Vertex isnt based on a celestial body but instead an intersection point of two hypothetical circles in the galaxy: the ecliptic, which traces the path of the Sun, and the prime vertical, which distributes the sky into front and back. That lilith conjunct mars (exactly on my POF) has given me the grit to keep going, even when Ive felt like I couldnt. stream His Asc conj my sun/moon mp (3 deg. How does your career path affect your self-esteem? There's usually a trigger to these relationships. My POF is the same degree as my lilith. The Venus person makes the Vertex one feel appreciated and valued, igniting an instant friendship between them. One more thing, Lilith show itself here in synastry as well. Sometimes intensity like that, of course depending on the rest of the chart, but too much intensity cannot endure in some cases. Pls advice. Continue with Recommended Cookies. His Nessus con your Jupiter. After that, hes gone. It may effect again in Love Return? I like how you translate it to relationshipsYou carry on tantalizing us all! Remember what I said before there's no guarantee that these relationships will last. If his Galactic center conj your ASC, there will be a super attraction. Oh, I forgot Saturn as well. Well, it is the mathematical point in the sky where the ecliptic of the Sun meets the Prime Vertical. This message will be essential for the Vertex persons further karmic growth. 4 0 obj If you would like to work more deeply with your synastry, I'd be honored to assist. June 2016 Robert Hand says the sign placement of the Part of Fortune along with its ruler gives a good indication of your profession, along with the 10th house of your horoscope. These relationships are heavy with that type of energy. Hi Jessica, However, if your Part of Fortune is afflicted by difficult aspects, you may have a harder time achieving your dreams but its not impossible! September 2016 It's a compulsive, really intense encounter or connection. Different astrologers have different parameters, so this is my way. that means Im super powerful attract to others people? It conjuncts my mars, sextiles my sun in the 8th house in 25 degrees pisces and trines my chiron in 6th house in 24 degrees capricorn. My dejan conj his IC (2 degree) The funny thing was that the incident was very, very small. How does your work life affect the way you feel? The POF is a point that indicates good fortune. The person with this conjunction will be innovative, original, unique, and inventive. Welcome to my ramblings along the spiritual path. Lets talk about the vertex axis, sometimes called the electric axis, and what it means when we have this axis conjunct in our synastry. Forgot to mention my Saturn in his 2nd and trine his vertex Sorry I cant help. conj his gal. With their shared love for intellectual stimulation, this dynamic duo is always. me and my bf have almost an exact chart, his sun in scorpio is at 11 on my ascendant, he also is a scorpio rising/venus/neptune, we have our vertexes at 12 and 21 in our 8H of Gemini, my natal moon is in gemini and when we first met the transit moon was exact on my vertex at 21 Gemini. She needed space. Meghan and Harry have it and I cannot see them lasting. It is an area in which we are said to find our greatest happiness, fulfillment, and luck. Would that make up for our (close) chiron-pluto DW and (one close, one lose) chiron-MC DW, with a strong aspect each time, but no conjunction and his moon, personal planets and angles being all over my chiron ??? All Neither person is the good guy. First look to any planets or points that are tightly conjunct or opposite the Part of Fortune as significators of vocation, career, and natural talents-keys to success. So your son will need to manifest the highest qualities of those parts of himself first and that can take a lifetime to master! Hi Jessica, waist high boots? Pardon me for saying this, but in another article you said you have a victim mentality sometimes. thinking about them long after they are over. WOW In your case, the 10th house is obviously a big focal point so itll be important for you to develop a career or vocation that allows you to express the best of who you are. Ive been bored but peaceful in that aspect of my life. My mercury conj his mars. choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. Him to me all under 3degrees. May 2016 And because this soli-lunar relationship is actually the foundation for the elusive and capricious factor which is named personality (the It of movie stars, lovers and dictators! With Mars, sexual commitment, long term sexual interest, growing with time. I'll put my money on this if any couple that has this vertex conjunction breaks up they can't be friends. or up & down, or on off relationship. Tarot Who Control? A Gemini looks for key characteristics in a soulmate, such as effective communication, Showcasing your uniqueness, piquing her intellectual curiosity, being open-minded and ready to embrace adventure is how to attract an Aquarius woman. I dont think she knew what exactly was happening. This is the same for both of these conjunctions. We both have rather plutonian individual charts (especially him), and this killjoys even more saturnian than plutonian, with almost all his important planets in hard aspect to saturn (moon, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter, as well as his BML, POF and midheaven) His venus is in pisces and chiron in aries, both in the 12th house Yeah, i know! Youve probably looked at these already: POF in Capricorn and POF in 1st house. I dont know. We have Chiron conjunct Sun (1 degree orb), Chiron trine Pluto (3 degree orb), Chiron sextile Moon (exactly 1 degree), & Chiron sextile Jupiter (1 degree orb). The planet person may be the one who learns the lessons more. So we didnt even meet. The conjunction must be close. #2. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. For years I have survived but never thrived. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. It's his Pisces Chiron (in the 11th house) on my planets in each instance. How is your emotional well-being and sense of security acknowledged in this work interaction? %PDF-1.5 I work hard and I dont give in. Thinking back on a relationship from twenty years ago which seemed good at the time but ended abruptly and painfully due to discovering that my partner had been deceiving me and involved with eith someone else as well. his Chiron is Pisces 14 degrees, and my Valentine is Pisces 16/ my pholus pisces 14 deg. It's usually going to be in the 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th house. The conjunction is 28/29 degrees in Capricorn, where my moon conjunction. (1 degree orb) My north node sextiles both her Fortune and Vertex. December 2017 It is very hard. Me to him Astrology This doesn't mean that people who have this conjunction can't last a lifetime or for a substantial amount of time, but it's not the vertex conjunction or the vertex axis conjunction that's going to keep them together. Yes, you would have super charisma. The problem arose when he said that maybe he did NOT believe what he had accepted. His Juno/ceres conjunction is in my 2nd and trine my Jupiter/valentine conjunction exact and trine my vertex under 2 degrees I don't need anything from you, except to serve you. It feels like the universe has knocked itself out to get these two people together. Are these potential very painful relationships? There were multiple connections between my Chiron and his chart his Sun and Moon and Mercury were in trine with my Chiron, his Mars and Uranus squared it, his Pluto opposed it, and his Chiron was conjunct my Ascendant. Do you have to be regestered on Facebook to get it? Aww I am sorry, Shen. It is not because they do not count, just that the conjunction trumps all other aspects in intensity. He said that he did not want to talk to me anymore. I hope you have learned something of value from this article. . Any insight would be greatly appreciated! No, I have boots sitting down on the chair with my dog but not waist high lol Ronnie Valentine is in one of my Astrology groups on FB. Copyright [the-year] [site-link] | This website is intended for entertainment purposes only. He may abuse you. During a Moon conjunct Vertex, the person will be asked to be more nurturing, caring, and gentle to their partner or overall relationships. I put them up here with gratitude and humility( and because I need a little TLC ). There is someone I know whose MC is conjunct their mothers Sun-Pluto conjunction in Virgo, with the IC conjunct the mothers Chiron-Jupiter conjunction in Pisces. His mars conj my 10th house cusp. hi jessica : i have pof conjunct chiron pallas vesta in 7th house libra He was immortal and had to suffer before he traded his immortality and finally could pass away, ending his pain. How do your beliefs affect the way you think? Hi Ami, what about transiting chiron? Neither person is the bad guy. MC/Chiron, IC/Chiron, DSC/Chiron or various asteroids conjunct Chiron. This integration means youll be operating from your Higher Self and this can endow your personality with charisma. Chiron brings madness to earth in a tantalizing way. (0 degree orb) [If not for Medusa, Venus is otherwise void] natal Chiron conjunct SN in 10th house? It shows where you can attune to your environment in a way that brings success, but this depends on how you use the energies of your Sun, Moon and Ascendant. They want to be close to each other no matter what. my Gal. Battlestar Galactica: Part 1 Are YouAlive? I am so glad you are here and Welcome! YES, Chiron follows a weird path. (I wish the first meaning! Vertex conjuncts another persons Ascendant, Air Signs in Love: The Dynamic Duo of the Gemini Man and Aquarius Woman, Which Zodiac Sign Is the Ideal Gemini Soulmate, Aquarius Man and Pisces Woman Love Compatibility. Its one of the Arabic Parts or Lots and is calculated using the positions of the Sun, Moon and Ascendant in your horoscope. They can feel what the other person is feeling when theyre not together. His moon oppose my Asc. His Eros is exactly conjunct my Ascendant & Aphrodite. She acted poorly to me. Sorry about the length of my post, its the first time ive talked about about it and its really been driving me nuts lately. Sorry I cant be of more help! And my Chiron inconjunct his juno, his ceres, his mars. Does that mean his pain is the same as mine and we just couldnt handle it? The moment you understand the pattern of the lesson, you can overcome it and let go from Chiron negative energies, Chrion is also very powerful once we get past that painful wound, and convert it to an amazing experience. Example:Mercury conjunct the Anti-Vertex in the 9th house (opposite the Vertex) may bring someone who will give you ideas on expanding your knowledge or traveling to a distant country. I had thought you lived in or near Virginia, because you attended collage there. See also the interpretations for Chiron in the Houses and Part of fortune in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. When someones Vertex conjuncts another persons Ascendant is an indicator of a very intense attraction. You may abuse him. The POF doesnt work like a planet because its calculated using the sun, moon and ascendant, so how it manifests depends on how you express those parts of yourself. You may fall in love with a rebel person who participates in this organization as well.