So now, heres what I look for when I look at this information. theres a theres a GoFundMe type of organization out there. Feb 23, 2023 CLICK ON PHOTO BELOW TO WATCH CHARLEE SIMONS introduces you to SCOTT McKAY on DO NOT TALK. Join Patriot Streetfighter today and stay up to date on patriot streetfighter tour dates by visiting the official website community & forum pages. December 4, 2021. 4. Im just watching it play out. Anyways, welcome my name is Scott McKay and I am the host of the tipping point on revolution radio the high octane, 2:14 And you know what I mean by that. Theme: Newsup by Themeansar. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. doesnt make any sense. There on backup servers right now, the page and everything looks a little different than normal. w_ Diego Rodriguez.jpg, 20220328 - eVtdh0KuAyny - 3.27.22 Patriot Streetfighter Emergency Broadcast Postponed 1 Week For Legal And Security Measures.jpg, 20220329 - sAhEaBX0EbuZ - 03.28.22 Scott McKay on The Tipping Point on Revolution.Radio, STUDIO B, Luna, Jaco, and Cassidy.jpg, 20220330 - W9dT5OunfR28 - 03.29.22 Patriot Streetfighter & Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Crisis Survival Prep.jpg, 20220330 - nv7asclaqLIV - 3.27.22 Patriot Streetfighter & The SHIFT Hosts, Jason Shurka, Dr Christianne Northrup, Alec Zeck.jpg, 20220330 - usEZn3b3LA7j - 3.29.22 Patriot Streetfighter Economic Update w_ Dr. Kirk Elliott, PhD, War Cycles.jpg, 20220401 - Qfa857GnfaIE - 3.31.22 Patriot Streetfighter w_ Tom Numbers & Rachel from Writeside Blonde.jpg, 20220407 - Itihcskuy6ZO - 4.6.22 Patriot Streetfighter Intel Update w_ Cirsten W's Favorite Intel Source, George Nasif.jpg, 20220407 - XgQ6drfzFg8F - 4.5.22 Patriot Streetfighter On The Charlie Ward Show, Great Awakening Revisited.jpg, 20220407 - sFmOtd3maqi3 - 4.5.22 Patriot Streetfighter Economic Update w_ Dr. Kirk Elliott, PhD.jpg, 20220409 - UCjl99EAVG5Z - 4.8.22 Patriot Streetfighter Quick Hit.jpg, 20220409 - i09UdcGOZS6m - 4.7.22 Patriot Streetfighter w_ Nichola Burnett, Transcending Allopathic Medicine,The Scan.jpg, 20220415 - 4mzYtuRCmWWM - 4.14.22 Patriot Streetfighter w_ Clay Clark, Klaus Schwab, Harari, Operation Tomahawk Explodes!.jpg, 20220419 - Y1qrS7jvHMIr - 4.18.22 Patriot Streetfighter, Jason Shurka, 'Disclosure' & Project Blue Beam.jpg, 20220420 - UgXWV8Yw3e6e - 4.19.22 Patriot StreetFighter Economic Update.jpg, 20220423 - Bf6PrYMzwIiM - 4.7.22 Patriot Streetfighter w_ Nichola Burnett, Transcending Allopathic Medicine,The Scan.jpg, 20220424 - 3iAEybOOfcGF - 4.11.22 Interview w_ Dr. Bryan Ardis, Exposing The Serpent of CV-19, Re-Uploaded at 25,300 Views.jpg, 20220424 - tVm4B9H9ru81 - 4.12.22 Dr. Ardis Follow Up, Venom Theory Originator Dr. Tau Braun, Re-Uploaded at 2800 views.jpg, 20220424 - wcGdOei25Hys - 4.8.22 Patriot Streetfighter Quick Hit, Re-Uploaded at 5000 views.jpg, 20220425 - zfR6xQ2TT3Kd - 4.13.22 PS Economic Update, Impending Housing Market Crash, Re-Uploaded at 3200 views.jpg, 20220502 - fiY30HuS1f2a - 4.29.22 Patriot Streetfighter Economic Update Dr. Kirk Elliott, US Dollar Reserve Currency Ending.jpg, 20220504 - AHZJ8j2TqxwM - 5.3.22 Patriot Streetfighter w_ Charlene Bollinger, 'Propaganda-Exposed' Docuseries.jpg, 20220504 - EVpoA67gsdVv - 5.3.22 Patriot Streetfighter Economic Update, Dr. Kirk Elliott, Massive Hedge Fund Sell off.jpg, 20220504 - cVHZzBeEdXXm - 5.2.22 Scott McKay on 'The Tipping Point' on Revolution Radio.jpg, 20220507 - iQ3eDuYyfqsq - 5.5.22 Patriot StreetFighter with Mike Jaco, Buckingham Palace and White House out of Business.jpg, 20220101 - 2hkH878qm5ZN - 12 30 21 Patriot Streetfighter 31 NOW alive on Youtube - I'M BAAAAACK! Thank You! Connect with Scott and his fans and on Facebook. Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Medium, WordPress, Google, Gmail (literally), Blogspot, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, PayPal, LiveJournal, Soundcloud, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Tumblr, Flickr & Youtube and probably several others I forgot about. They control every country? Scott McKay is a former competitive bodybuilder turned wellness industry entrepreneur whose life passions led him to the political arena. I got to tell you folks last night, so heres a shirt of the night. But, you know, again, its the people that do well in those businesses, what do you do going to fault them day traders, you know, all these people, folks, its a matrix we live in, its kind of whats been offered and served up to us. The area near Dealey Plaza, the Kennedy Memorial will be the sight of the launch of a prayer vigil where we will begin gathering at noon and will start the event prayer at 12:29pm. So they just sent that because their appreciation for what were doing here this battle, were fighting against the criminals. Dallas, TX 73205. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. PATRIOT STREETFIGHTER Dr. Christiane Northrup, Cabal Weakened, Secret Space Programs Part 2 | February 21st, 2023 Patriot Streetfighter . This pots calling the kettle kettle again, only in Hollywood, only in Hollywood. Perfect 10: Charlie Coyle leads surging Bruins past Rangers, Three-goal second period lifts Sabres over Lightning, UK Science Minister Says ChatGPT Could Play A Role In Government. If you purchase something from these links we or the owners of those links COULD get paid for that. I dont take anything for granted in life period. Nancy Pelosi Scumbag Door Mat $ 49.50 Select options Gretchen Whitmer Scumbag Door Mat $ 49.50 Select options Gavin Newsome Scumbag Door Mat $ 49.50 Select options Anthony Fauci Scumbag Door Mat $ 49.50 Select options Lori Lightfoot Scumbag Door Mat $ 49.50 So Danny hasty over there, I actually put in there. How interesting is that? This is either attack on Deep State wealth. I pretty much covered the things I want to talk to you about. Its even better in person because sometimes just knowing some some of my friends are here makes me want to drop one extra scumbag by the way. So it continues, it continues. So however, that fits in with the timeline of what is supposed to come. But isnt it interesting how we have the have the kettle, or the pot calling the kettle a kettle? GET IN THE FIGHT! (Recommended). scottmckay.us. And I could have never been able to put myself in that space in any type of business, on any level. So Im gonna have it on rumble before it comes down here unless somebody sitting here. If they dont make the chessboard look like a normal chess game, thats not going to be an unusual attack or approach on the enemy, then the nuances will lead to the discovery of what what is next. This episode of "The Tipping Point" on Revolution Radio was livestreamed on Patriot Streetfighter 7 as it was being broadcast. 51:45 36 You have ALLOWED me to continue this fight. American Company.mp4, 20220822 - 6KN69OVqJVR5 - 8.20.22 Patriot Streetfighter Economic Update, Biden Inflation Reduction Bill Backfire.mp4, 20220822 - a0LKrNB2lA6j - 8.18.22 Patriot Streetfighter Japanese Audience Interview w_ Ken Shino.mp4, 20220823 - DdaQKUEVo1Bs - TheTippingPoint, TheTippingPointRadio, PatriotStreetfighter, ScottMcKay, DrKirkElliott.mp4, 20220823 - XBJe4mBZeOXw - 8.22.22 Operation Tomahawk's Explosive Track Continues To Amaze Our $2 Billion Partner Company.mp4, 20220825 - aeTDQMRutpCs - 8.25.22 Economic Update w_ Dr. Kirk Elliott, PhD, Bank Privacy Going Away, Treasury Dumping.mp4, 20220827 - MTRtroxqzKwW - 8.25.22 Patriot Streetfighter w_ Mike Jaco. I am going to continue to watch GameStop Im going to continue to watch what goes on in Burma. This is not this isnt difficult stuff for most people. 150 Studies Proving the Ineffectiveness and Harm of Wearing Masks, read them HERE. Okay, this is this is one that Ron just sent me. With Patriot Streetfighter, you'll experience the best martial arts and self-defense training in an inclusive and positive environment. Pay Just S&H For Most Items! And Im just honored. Patriot Streetfighter is a highly censored combat machine taking on the battle against the deep state global power structure on behalf of "We The People." Empower Others Scott strives to empower and assist others through the paradigm shift known today as "The Great Awakening". So if you want to follow us, folks, you know, my mobile Connect patriots rise up.com thats just easy to remember. Patriot Streetfighter is a highly censored combat machine taking on the battle against the deep state global power structure on behalf of "We The People." Empower Others Scott strives to empower and assist others through the paradigm shift known today as "The Great Awakening". After leaving behind his prospective football career to attempt to become a Navy fighter pilot, and subsequently watching the US government reveal its corruption, Scott made it his mission to wage a war on corruption in politics. That was a term you never heard till that. This is where I stand, I dont back up even if it means my end, then I will go down on the side of humanity and God and the purpose for why were here. And maybe Im looking for something to support my theory that Chairman xi is has been working with the Alliance, to to bring bring it all down, I still dont discount that. That leads us to February the first as when the actions are supposedly going to be taken place to start seizing assets. He carried a tomahawk to the stage and told the crowd that it was symbolic of what was in store for the political class of people that do not exemplify what your state legislator here, Mike Groene, does, and thats taking the fight to the enemy.. Ill give up everything. We were talking about some of the information that came out on on from Kiersten w for the for the China, China information I put out and read that to the other night. By the way, do subscribe to this channel. Show me the evidence that theyve got that information is debunked. "The Tipping Point" on Revolution.Radio in STUDIO B, OVERWATCH Intel Update - PART 2 | February 20th, 2023 Patriot Streetfighter February 27, 2023. McKay demonstrated that the end of the tomahawk was a peace pipe that would be offered to those individuals, if they will put down their corrupt ways, if they will leave office. full throttle truth hammer we're doing that right after the show's over this is the the basically this is a patriot Street Fighter series now we have created a revolution against the deep state power structure the criminals in DC the global central bankers, every scumbag on the planet that's basically been been burying humanity as long as we've But definitely check them out. So there are those people. Its right there at the top. February 27, 2023 "The Tipping Point" on Revolution.Radio in STUDIO B, OVERWATCH Intel Update - PART 2 | February 20th, 2023 Patriot Streetfighter Because hes he really out of office? So on Thursday, so Wow. To learn more about Scott McKay go to. 2.08.21 - Zoom Meeting with Scott McKay Patriot Street Fighter Update #45 We aren't idiots, we are over the target and that's what scares them.. Patriotism will prevail. You know if Im here and youre not there is no revolution. And they got hit with a ransomware attack. Talk to him. But because it was two days late past January 20. reason I got to give a shout out I gotta show you guys this is really cool. !https://tinyurl.com/6j3yjczwMEDIA REQUESTS ONLY - ALL OTHER EMAILS DELETED IMMEDIATELY: patriotstreetfighter@gmail.com The Patriot Streetfighter Information Warfare Platform is taking shape. There. Its just the name of the game. Same cast of characters. Thats right, I saw you on here eat him up SeolA eat him up Osceola. But there was a there was a reason they came up with that. Groene speaks at 'Arise USA' event, is lauded for 'taking the fight to the enemy'. Russian Sanctions Hurt Americans.mp4, 20220308 - Z1LcGQRNx3CM - 3.7.22 Scott McKay on The Tipping Point on Revolution.Radio, STUDIO B.mp4, 20220309 - ZCi3dKuCOXOJ - 3.8.22 Scott McKay Interview with Clay Clark.mp4, 20220312 - rPKq8zCeEDkB - 3.10.22 Patriot Streetfighter Update from the Road, Current Healing Technologies.mp4, 20220313 - zN1zjpH1ypLh - 3.12.22 Patriot Streetfighter Economic Update Dr. Kirk Elliott, PhD. February 27, 2023. . His glory is a big channel, Dave on his glory. Ill just put the link in here. SCOTT MCKAY: ULTIMATE PATRIOT STREETFIGHTER: PART TWO. PAY ATTENTION PSF 9 \u0026 10 are fraudster channels and are NOT me.Patriot Streetfighter 6 is again the new PRIMARY Channel now the YT put Both PSF 7 \u0026 8 on jail for 30 days.https://bit.ly/39dBo1jPatriot Streetfighter 11 is the NEW BACKUP Channel. Well see what happens there. I'm just a CHRIST JESUS following, work boot wearing, good ol' boy who hosts a show called DO NOT TALK. * I still never landed on exactly what that means. The temporary outdoor ice skating rink has closed for the season due to ongoing problems with a rented chiller that prevented consistent ice. 22.: 4.14.22 Patriot Streetfighter w/ Clay Clark, Klaus Schwab,.. News video on One News Page on Friday, 15 April 2022 So were gonna see, somethings got to go, somethings gotta give, somethings gotta be done. So some of these things up here, I cant keep track I got put them up, take them down, switch them over somewhere else, etc, etc. 35:22 This will launch second leg of the Scott McKay aka Patriot Streetfighter, Advancing the Forkin Line Tour Dallas, Texas at the Kennedy Memorial. I dont know if you can see actually, on the other side, you can see where it says on the slide there it says we the people its hard to see I know in front of the camera, we the people, and its got a on top of it. B, 17 Reloaded.mp4, 20221026 - eWHF9ffTD7v3 - 10.24.22 It's Time To Get In The Fight.mp4, 20221030 - 64HbaJIIvpfB - 10.29.22 Patriot Streetfighter Economic Update, Gas Prices Going Higher, Inflation For Some Time.mp4, 20221030 - Ct96Q04jSndQ - 10.21.22 Patriot Streetfighter PA ReAwaken America Event, Khazarians Coming Down.mp4, 20221031 - 258r8yNs0Ekn - 10.30.22 Patriot Streetfighter & Clay Clark, Mt. "Unleashing the Power of the Keto Diet: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes"- The Benefits of a Ketogenic Diet The website will include a list of featured guests, tour stop locations, and a list live-streamed international guests. White House spokesman Jen Psaki said in a statement from Washington, oh, look into her criminal activity and past see who this person is. technology linked up to YouTube livestream, which I have, but I just got to figure out how to start it from the right platform, whether its zoom or from YouTube. His maiden voyage LIVESTREAM Post-Election video rocketed to 345,000 in 13 days to entering him into YouTube Censoring Stardom. And heres what it says. Minneapolis-born. Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. Its coming up. A couple points I want to make. Known Addresses for Southern California Revolution Sc Inc. 570 W Central Ave Brea, CA 92821 PO Box 8998 Brea, CA 92822 PO Box 2308 La Habra, CA 90632 11701 Magnolia St Garden Grove, CA 92841. Sinai Climate, MTP Yuval Noah Harari Insanity.mp4, 20221104 - XYE4PbaO73Kd - 11.3.22 Patriot Streetfighter Economic Update, Inflation & Interest Rates Rising, Economy Dips.mp4, 20221107 - d725O1hhJ6gF - 11.6.22 Patriot Streetfighter w_ Dr. Christianne Northrup, New Earth Coming, SSP Technologies.mp4, 20221108 - GhklxPx9PzN9 - 11.7.22 'The Tipping Point' Revolution.Radio, R Sen Candidate Exposed, CA Mama Bears Launch Counter.mp4, 20221109 - cMQjhnnLWmuu - 11.7.22 Patriot Streetfighter & Anti-Vax Legend Dr. Sherry Tenpenny, World Wide Attack On Humanity.mp4, 20221110 - txlBl1NFThUs - 11.08.22 Patriot StreetFighter with Scott McKay and Gene Ho.mp4, 20221111 - LnueBAqG1xYg - 11.10.22 Patriot Streetfighter, Scott McKay POST ELECTION UPDATE.mp4, 20221112 - FOVsSOId6QwR - 11.11.22 Patriot Streetfighter w_ Dr. Eric Nepute, FTC_DOJ Assault & Ongoing Harassment.mp4, 20221112 - U0u8yP24TTVg - 11.10.22 Patriot Streetfighter Economic Update Post Election.mp4, 20221114 - VBtd5yU7j2IS - 11.14.22 Patriot Streetfighter, This is a 'We The People' Takedown Operation, Get In The Fight! And they upgraded everything. Once that 45 day period of investigation ended, then there would be a 45 day period where theyd analyze and then write the report apparently, that was going to be delivered. Thats what it is. Crowd members fill tables and the surrounding area at the Lincoln County Fairgrounds as they listen to Scott McKay during the Arise USA tour that made a stop in North Platte on Friday night.