Universal Long Range creedmoor sight Model: 036U430000 235.00 Last items in stock Add to cart USA430 - Tang sight adjustable in elevation and windage adjustment on the eye piece. Sight is made of blued steel and comes with two 10X28 mounting screws. Have adequate ventilation at all times. Our sights are manufactured from solid bar stock, with critical wear components heat-treated for long life. Well, how about this? All sign insert slots are .025 wide, which allows the use of two inserts creating a custom sight picture. Colors are: light green, red and light blue. Suggest a second replaceable eye cup. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Works as advertised. 28 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<366F8B3F29BAD24C956C7CA4D5FBFBC9><366F8B3F29BAD24C956C7CA4D5FBFBC9>]/Index[22 9]/Info 21 0 R/Length 44/Prev 982018/Root 23 0 R/Size 31/Type/XRef/W[1 2 0]>>stream #107 Sharps Long Range $ 395.00 #108 Sharps Mid Range $ 358.00 Extra Bases & Mounting Screws MVA offers rear tang sight bases to fit most black powder cartridge rifles. More testing is scheduled for this gun, but I wonder if I tweak with the factory sights (adding holes for the tang sight), will I affect the value of the gun overall. JFIF C Pedersoli Tyron Rear Sight Base with Elevation Adjustment. Top Rated Plus. It has an Axtell Spirit Level Globe front sight, Ladder Type rear barrel mounted sight, and a Lee Shaver Super Grade Soule Long Range tang sight with a Hadley Eyecup, mounted on the rifle tang. if you would like to place this item on back order. These Creedmoore Sights can quickly and accurate return to center or to your previous setting. Micrometer adjustable for windage and elevation. This sight may not have all the bells and whistles like other more expensive tang sights but it certainly gets the job done. Cowboy Long Range is usually 5 shots at a set target 200 to 600 yds against the clock. The front hole is elongated to allow fitting to other brands of rifles which may have the only adjustment possible is to lay the sight vertical and fold it backwards or forward. Front sight base. M70AFM0197 Price US$9.90. Made for versatile use for many models. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Action rifles by Pedersoli, featuring an English style straight stock made with American walnut, PMG quality round barrel, equipped with open sights: blade front sight and buckhorn type rear sight. SKU: PD-USA-172. Tunnel Front Sight with Spirit Level and Windage adjustment. Pedersoli's Soule long range tang sight has three mounting holes in the base, to fit most popular black powder rifles. Out of stock . The nominal centers are 2.25" apart. $374.82. Add to Cart. Pedersoli Professional Sight Set with wooden case. If using ordinary BP like Goex, perhaps 90 gr. Each style offers a unique advantage to the shooter, depending on your requirements. Dixie Gun Works Soule Type Long Range Creedmoor Tang Sight For Sharps Rifles. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Im glad I did. I don't shoot a .45, but I've read, one is supposed to use 3FG pistol powder in a .45 or smaller. Your Pedersoli mid range or long range Soule tang sight is provided with three mounting holes in the base plate (G). Add to cart. , Dixie Gun Works, Sorry, there are no products that match your criteria. Item 617. Quantity . , 3rd place NMLRA Championship. Many times, when hunting in brushy areas, there is no time to adjust the sight, so one must hold for elevation and windage, therefore the #133 is the best choice. 2 sight, for Henry Lever Action Rifles. Distance between the two mounting holes: 2 3/16" up to 2 5/16" (56 up to 58,2 mm). The condition of the rifle and sights is 99.99% like new. Information Line:1-731-885-0700, Product prices and availability subject to change without notice. & Y. and Amoskeag), Remington 1858 New Model, .36 Navy and .44 Army, Colt Walker, 1st Model Dragoon & Whitneyville Hartford, Colt Baby Dragoon, Wells Fargo and Pocket Revolvers, M1859,1863 & 1874 Sharps Rifles and Carbines, Bags, Boxes, Lock Covers & Powder Storage, EP2600 Rear Sight, Target Style for Remington Revolvers, EP2601 Rear Sight Blade, Target Style for Remington Revolvers, SP2603 Rear Sight Blade Adjustment Screw for the Remington Revolver, EP2225 Rear Sight Stevens Favorite .22 Rifle,1873,1876, 1886, 1892, & 1894 Winchester Rifle & Carbine & Marlin 1897 & 39 Lever, EP2200 Rear Sight For Late Model Winchester Carbine - Model 1866,73, & .76 Carbine, EP3450 Rear Sight - Jaeger Adjustable Flolding Leaf, EP0506 Flat Top Pennsylvania Style Rear Sight, EP0505 Long Base Curl Top Pennsylvania Style Rear Sight, EP0703 Sharps Tang Sight & Globe Front Sight, EB0701 Mortimer Creedmore Diopter Tang Sight, EB0805 1886 Winchester Tang Sight (Lyman #2), EP0101 Universal Long Range Creedmore Tang Sight, EB1015 Soule Long Range Tang Sight (New Style), EB1016 Soule Mid Range Tang Sight (New Style). Vernier scale is on the side of the leaf. Flash Hole & Primer Pocket Uniformers & Acc. !1A"Qaq#2BR$3br%&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz ? Original 1886 Winchester Rear Combo Sight. Site powered by. conicals with the NASA lube. Of course, FF produces more recoil. Pedersoli Professional Sight Set with wooden case. Only screws for Pedersoli manufactured guns are included with the sight. Pedersoli Semi-Buckhorn Rear Barrel Sight .375" Dovetail, Pedersoli Fancy Semi-Buckhorn Rear Barrel Sight .375" Dovetail, Pedersoli Gibbs Spirit Level Windgage Globe Front Sight .689" Height with 15 Sight Inserts, Pedersoli Mid Range Creedmoor Sight 2" Tall, Pedersoli Target Creedmoor Sight with Round Base, Pedersoli Folding Beech Combination Front Sight, Pedersoli Front & Rear Fiber Optic Sight Set for Muzzleloading Rifles. Tiny peep hole is good only for target work. Six interchangeable glass bubbles (spirit level) set with different colors to suit light conditions. 595 0 0 841 0 0 cm MON-FRI 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST This creates a precise fit, which translates into a smooth, consistent and repeatable adjustment. Melting lead and casting lead objects will expose you and others in the area to lead, which has been found in the state of California to cause birth defects, other reproductive harm, and cancer. The nominal centers are 2.25" apart. Silhouette Long Range includes sights USA 431, USA 457, USA 463, USA 401 (USA171), Pedersoli Professional Sight Set with wooden case. Also had to grind a little off the staffs spring indent to get it sitting up perfectly vertical drill out the eye piece hole as it was far to small for me to use and the lock nuts on the staff were not adjusted correctly leaving about 3mm of play in the adjustment on the staff thread to just move as it pleased. Each base spring is adjustable to accommodate the different tang angles of various rifles. Tang Sights | Guide to Vintage Gun Parts Tang Sights Thanks for making the effort to visit our website. Includes screws and springs. and mid range matches with it. Our staffs are interchangeable with all current MVA bases. I have made several folding tang sights like those found on the Rigby/Henry and a bunch of other long range rifles. Not Yet Rated Sold Out. bullet of long-shank, multi-groove design and moderate powder charge of perhaps 80 gr. David Pedersoli Long Range Creedmore tang sight, Box Back to Auction Jump to lot Lot Is Closed Sold $190 Timed Auction Gunrunner Auction January 2023, 351-400 Category Rifle Description David Pedersoli Long Range Creedmore tang sight. As mentioned in another review the eyepiece hole is very small too small for hunting use & even for target use for people over 25 or so due to age related eyesight. Remove that sight, and its base set in the stock, and you can install a tall tang sight such the modification gunsmith and ML shooter Lee Shaver makes to the available Pedersoli long range tang sight. endstream endobj startxref Wash hands thoroughly after exposure. . An excellent source for these sights and . 22 0 obj <> endobj Pedersoli Tang Sights at a glance Here's the basics of each Pedersoli tang sight compared: All of our Pedersoli tang sights will fit any Pedersoli single shot rifle, and many other brands besides. , Dixie Gun Works. Comes with the shorter tang sight shown in above pic. 660 Vermeer CourtPonderay, ID 83852United States. "0A149;>>>%.DIC; %PDF-1.4 % For 3/8" - 30 degree dovetail and measures .433" high. Universal Long Range Creedmore Sight, Model USA430, Universal Middle Range Creedmore Sight, Model USA465, Six Interchangeable Glass Bubbles (Spirit Levels), Model USA401, Front Globe Sight With Windage Adjustment & Inserts, Model 5509, Front Globe Sight With Inserts, Model S10, Soule Middle Range Creedmore Sight, Model USA405, Soule-Type, Long-Range Creedmore Professional Set Manufactured by Pedersoli, Model USA175, Additional Eyepieces for Deluxe Creedmore Sights .046" Sighting, Bright Conditions, Model 14A, Bubble (Spirit Level) Insert, Model USA402, Professional Hadley Style Eyepiece, Model USA463, Soule Short Range Creedmore Sight, Model USA404, Soule Long Range Creedmore Sight, Model USA406, Additional Eyepieces for Deluxe Creedmore Sights .052" Sighting, Cloudy Conditions, Model 14B, Lyman Type Tang Sight and Globe Package, Model D01S10, Creedmore Style Tang Sight with Adjustable Windage, Model D03, Goodwin Style 2nd Generation Creedmore Sight, Front Globe Sight With Windage & Bubble Level, Model USA457. .50 Cal Pedersoli Hawken Hunter 1:24 twist vs Rice barrel, Bullet and sight recommendations .54 cal 1-24 twist. Pedersoli tang sights have a poor reputation, but it stems mainly from experience with the 'give away . The front of the tang sight base is screwed (screw included) to the upper tang and the rear attaches into the stock. May have a 75 yd Pistol shot also. Williams Western Precision Muzzleloading Sight Set - Fiber Optic Insert - Green - 630158. %%EOF Pedersoli Rear Tang Screw (4.9 x41 x8.4 x45mm) Check Stock. Notify Me When Available. I dont use it much anyway so its not a serious issue for me. Tomahawks & Tomahawk Parts and Accessories, M1826 and M1836 Water's and Johnson Pistol, M1861 Special Musket (Colt,L.G. Elevation is adjustable to .010" or 1 minute of an angle. Other than that it seems \""OK\"".". One full turn of the windage knob changes the left or right aim point by 2.5 minutes of angle (in minute increments). I had to \"flip\"" the detent spring to allow the sight to sit vertical. Excellent quality. The front hole is elongated to allow fitting to other brands of rifles which may have a slightly different hole spacing. The eye disk is threaded 5-.5MM to accept Pedersoli manufactured Hadley eye disk, For your convenience you can contact us via our. I can't say I understand this, but I believe it. Add to Cart. Windage adjustable by unlocking the disk and drifting it left or right. Please, Copyright 2021 B.A.C.O., All Rights Reserved. the staff blocking system firmly fixes the vertical position, further allowing easy folding thanks to the side knob. The rear sight by itself was 80 bucks. Believe me, I trust you . Pedersoli Rifle Sights - Long-Range Creedmore Sight . 30 0 obj <>stream Place peep tang sight on tang so that when looking through peep sight aperture, all sights are in alignment. For windage adjustment, the right hand knob is graduated. It depends upon the front sight. Suitable for Euroarms Volunteer also Tang sight base. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Deluxe Creedmoor Sight Set, Medium Range $ 754.55. Soule Long Range creedmoor sight Model: 036U406000 380.00 Add to cart USA406 - The Soule tang sight is the world-wide choice of both target shooters and hunters. Inlines are different ball game , but black has already been done, in doubt here is title of a book on it. Fitting to most Pedersoli single shot breech loading rifle, each model offers different features to suit different disciplines and shooters. The distance between the two mounting holes from 37 to 60mm and will fit all Pedersoli built replica rifles. The wood could be an issue with moving with moisture or cold. RS-HENRY-2 Tang sight, Lyman No. Price: $345.99. Brand New. Some want more velocity and go with FF Swiss. Add to Cart. Working closely with manufactures, Taylor's firearms are crafted to our specifications using high-quality machining, and innovative designs; all part of Keeping The Legend Alive! Buffalo Arms is closed on the Following Holidays so that our employees can spend time with their families: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and The Day After, Christmas Eve (Open until 12:00 p.m.), Christmas Day, New Years Eve Day (Open until 12:00 p.m.). The base features a long slot so that it can be used on tangs with 1 center to center distance and up to 2 center to center. One full turn of the windage knob changes the left or right aim point by 2.5 minutes of angle (in minute increments). hbbd`b`rgb`gb`l@#2K > This Pedersoli Long Range Soule tang sight is made for Pedersoli model 1874 Sharps and Rolling Block rifles. With this sight I think you get a little more. The front hole is elongated to fit other brands of rifles which may have different hole spacing. The Soule long range rear tang sight is a favorite among target shooters and hunters. The aperture cannot be enlarged very much since the eyepiece screw threads are very small (I broke it trying to enlarge hole. The next testing will be with BullShops 460 gr. however the slot in the sight elevator is not very large either so trying to enlarge with a larger eyepiece (i.e. This precision machined sight features a 4" scaled ladder providing maximum adjustability in all shooting conditions. Front sights for Long Range BPCR should have replaceable front inserts with an inside diameter of .085 thru .155. I'm surprised you are using Swiss 1.5FG in a .45. Quickview. A larger hole would be good for field use. h2T0P(ON-pqMLOuOJM.J{*@ o Should include an instruction paper for setup.