2023-03-01 14:11, condition: new Dont waste your time or money. Pre-Owned. furniture - by dealer, NEW4PC VELVET CLOUD Sectional SALE(likeRestoration Hardware)ON DISPLAY, (5529 Cahuenga Blvd, North Hollywood , WE FINANCE & DELIVER), it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests. The cushions are made from memory foam with a feather and polyester blended topper, and though it's not cream like the Cloud Sofa, you can still choose from gray or navy blue upholstery fabric. It was so sturdy! These may not be the exact color or the same modular combo, but these dupes are all worthy alternatives. Warning: You may never want to get up from this couch. Terrible quality, please reconsider. This sectional gives off strong Cloud Sofa vibes thanks to its blocky frame and excess of throw pillows, and you can choose between two configurations and dozens of upholstery options to perfectly suit your space. 0000006881 00000 n Cloud Modular. 0000011770 00000 n Ugh, the whole purchase was a waste of money. It is the worst couch I have ever owned. Restoration Hardware Cloud Modular Sectional sofa - review? trailer <<2099F835CC2D4DB6AE37B32DB66D3B49>]/Prev 509270/XRefStm 1841>> startxref 0 %%EOF 1392 0 obj <>stream Jon was both friendly and professional and completed the work quickly!! By using this site you agree to our use of session replay tools to collect real-time information about your use of our site. This is the sectional we went with. Anchoretta Wide Reversible Modular Sectional with Ottoman $1,759.99, originally $2,069.99 Buy now Sand & Sable 100 Wide Left Hand Facing Corner Sectional If you have a tighter space, take a. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Restoration Hardware (RH) Cloud Bench-Seat Sofa 7' (Luxe Depth) at the best online prices at eBay! Absolute JUNK. If this sounds like something thatll bother you, choose a modified dupe like the Article Abisko Quartz White Right Sectional or one with removable legs like the West Elm Haven 2-Piece Terminal Chaise Sectional. However, theres a catch, and oh boy, its a doozy. I can easily vacuum the entire couch + the covers for both the cushions + backrests are removable + washing machine safe! $1196.0 - $5771.0 Member. +0V8 V\7v:HAA' (A8;#BY Pd,:'@gYX ggYH:eHH$N@6"PE@"YDD d,"qv"E@8;"@8;"BElODP6"o"Te#YD(F,"e#B@FlD e#B&B@FH~XF"qv"E*"E$N@"g'YD d,"E@F@8~|K..xf}061e'V2Vv3zp4ZxBNx6~[a3A2&xA8;,RY SdI,Fe(@rgGYb gYJ:W}+\}pPA I was literally paralyzed.. a lot of it has to do with expectations, I paid very little for a large Ikea sectional for our basement and LOVE that thing bc it's comfy and wears like iron and feels like a great value. Add timeless memories to your walls with these beautiful and simple black frames. Get it by Friday, March 3. Restoration Hardware Buy It CLOUD SOFA DUPES AT EVERY PRICE We spotted so many sofas with serious cloud vibes and much more reasonable price tags. Available in multiple Sizes & Fabrics. Cloud L-Sectional $ 5095.0 - $ 11995.0 Regular $ 3821.0 - $ 8996.0 Member. Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Flaunting a trendsetting silhouette, the Soletren sofa sleeper puts the contemporary in your contemporary home. I also love that it is very easy to add fill to the cushions, which we did so they don't get that 'deflated' look that appears to happen with the RH cloud. Both repairs look amazing and just like new. Thankfully, our experienced professionals are skilled in all types of home furnishing repair. Get the Habitat Oversized Slipcovered Sofa from Raymour and Flanigan for $2,600. https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5922723/opinions-on-pottery-barn-big-sur-sofa. Cloud U-Chaise Sectional V8Z+dptDS2,"T,"qv"E@8;"YD Hd,"E$N@6"PE$NuzS2,"U#B@FlD e#BP6"ElD("BPP5"EiZq~;O/^mW==KkM_,zupb~[3X9rYg.CtG\3{ Qd| endstream endobj 1342 0 obj <>stream At the Target price, you . Chaises are permanently in "put your feet up" position.These sofa chaises are equipped with memory foam -- making "your spot" on the couch more than just theoretical, and Velcro-attached cushions mean they'll stay in place, but you can remove them when you need to clean up post popcorn. Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get all our reviews, expert advice, deals and more. AND ALSO WE OFFER UP TO 24 MONTHS NO INTEREST FINANCING, apply through the website www.capricefurniture.com, This stylish sectional is the perfect addition to your living room or television room. Spend your money on other items that you will be thrilled to own. This sofa is on the smaller side, measuring 86 inches in length, but it has deep 30-inch seats that allowyou to curl up to watch TV or nap. ". Or plan to throw it out in a couple years. That is a function of too many variables. I had to take the arm cushions off the sides and put them under the seat cushions in order for me to feel that I am not sitting on a wood plank. The fluffing of the pillows is truly a workout and pain for only partial fluffing acheived. Freaking! Sporting sleek arms and friendly apartment sizing, this sleeper makes a fashionable first impression, and is quick to convert into a sleeper with the included pullout cushion. $1,750.00 + shipping. Modern contemporary sofa sectionals are a cozy and comfortable addition to any living room. Accent with colorful throw blankets and patterned pillows.Browse Our Sofa Sectionals Available in Orange CountyCome check out our wide selection of leather and fabric sofa sectionals available at Jerome's locations throughout Southern California. A decent sofa was 2500.00 , 25 years ago! //all we need is the youtube video id we have the rest of the logic in the code. Creative Colors International, Inc. can lift your spirits and keep your wallet from running dry with our leather furniture repair services. No-hassle, low everyday pricing ensures you'll walk out with the best deal every time. Reversible Modular Available in multiple sizes & fabrics. But beware if you have a busy schedule because the brand said, Youre bound to get to binging once you have a seat in this reversible chaise.. This likely wont happen as often if you dont have a dog/small kids that like to play on the couch. These larger sofas can accommodate more people -- friends, family, and pets -- and may include recliners or pillows. And just because the options on this list cost less than $10,000, doesnt exactly mean theyre affordable by any stretch. As cozy comfy as bed? *Happy dance*. Naturally, this means itll be a long way down every time you go to sit on one of those cushy cushionsespecially for you tall folks. If you love the cool look of leather but long for the warm feel of fabric, you can take comfort in the McCammon sleeper sectional. Better still, they can all match!Reclining SectionalThe term "couch potato" just got a facelift. 0000002208 00000 n Ask Ashley is your one stop spot for everything from frequently asked questions to live chat support. l(d^`C7!3m"cMnEbsEbp]oWFD#UV!Zz|LMU`C7!3nBfx t2j6!2V 6d2bTmBD 6t2l&dQ^`C7!3nBfxA&D*!3nBFx MU`C7?=w+2^h*Dy=nB&M/nBf2 Ive been waiting since sep 3 was told a part for it was on back order. The world's most comfortable . 0000031634 00000 n HK0DWL%m>7|9in]Gb|||{:8\VkGz+G#%Ku3?Kcb}{0VA Save money first. You need a brick and mortar , or a design center, or an interior designer. 9 Cloud Sofa Dupes That Look Like the Real Deal. i am late in commenting here. lh_6F0FM Cloud Modular Sectional. 0000014369 00000 n Has anyone found a good quality dupe for RH cloud in Southern CA? Check with your local CCI location for further information. 0000021477 00000 n Available in multiple sizes & fabrics. *Only the latest version of the document is available for download. 0000020323 00000 n Sign up for text message alerts from the experts at Reviewed. Great Space for Your Baby, Nursery Essentials to Create the Perfect Space for You Child, How to Choose the Best Rug Size for Every Room, Suggested # of people to assemble: 2 or more, Full service, professional product assembly, Final quality inspection after assembly and setup, Hassle-free removal of all packaging material, Ashley ensures complete satisfaction before leaving, Includes 2 pieces: left-arm facing sofa/sleeper and right-arm facing corner chaise with storage, "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece, High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber, Includes a pullout cushion that sits atop a supportive steel frame, Includes 2 pieces: left-arm facing full sofa sleeper and right-arm facing corner chaise, Includes 2 pieces: right-arm facing corner chaise and left-arm facing sofa sleeper, Includes 2 pieces: left-arm facing corner chaise with storage and right-arm facing pop up bed, Attached seat cushions; reversible back cushions, Includes 3 pieces: left-arm facing corner chaise, armless sofa sleeper and right-arm facing corner chaise. Each piece has USB charging ports and the corner chaise includes a handy storage space with cushioned lift top. it will always look like the pic above unless you have a huge home where this couch is in a wing where it is display only. Modular Grey Sectional I have mind in. @Missy Upton i have a few questions, please. Such a clever merger of form with function, it's the ultimate solution for small-space living. These larger sofas can accommodate more people -- friends, family, and pets -- and may include recliners or pillows. (F*VW}%X:C0F6^&fMU`C7!3nBfx nnBfx 5t",&dM/^P Are you a munchkin or a basketball star? dog that loves to lounge on it], so we dont mind it much. Its not just the cushions. With three modular components to choose from (a corner, an armless section, and an ottoman) and the ability to configure your cloud sofa however you want, the shape and size possibilities are endless. @Erica Frias my receipt says 12-18 weeks, but I ordered it on Feb 13, 2021, and I called the store to see about any progress and they said it is supposed to ship on March 23, then about a week after that it will arrive at my house. Thank you so much for your honesty! Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Get the Stone & Beam Lauren Down-Filled Oversized Sofa Couch at Amazon for $1,082. It was honestly the perfect seeming couch but the fact is that just haven't been able to deliver. Doesnt matter if a child sits on it or if an adult sits on it. What happens? The RH Cloud Sofa is iconic because of its plush aesthetic and feel. It creases permanently from sitting and unless you get your professional steam iron out regularly, this is the look you have to livewith. We have premium and affordable options to fit almost any budget, and all our sectionals are made for comfort and style. You expect to have to fluff and restore it every morning. Cloud Sectional. 22YB0x)+Ao(J[!-d}ye2T9&l=LZ,r%F"Wy_v+e}bcaRc1\l,ru0i^'y|_:=v;Rtx~>nJ|jq-S_0|,_`e/P' cXe_jZ'~-/Bfd/!ZFnfD\llh-0@9_`C3|A[! Firm, not firm, deep, shallow, in between..two cushions, three, one cushion, tight back loose back etc. Cute! 0000006452 00000 n Crafted of quality memory foam, the pull-out mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests. This is the Cloud Sectional from Restoration Hardware.