First time at Silverstone, booked the whole weekend. You will need to be up early on race day to make sure you secure the best spots. The new Pit and Paddock complex has been built between Club Corner and Abbey and signifies the climax of Silverstones massive development programme to turn the circuit into a world class racing venue. No glass bottles or containers are allowed on site, so make sure everything is in plastic containers or tins. British Grand Prix Ticket now available GP Ticket Shop viagogo F1 Hospitality, Club Corner has always been one of the best places to sit on the Silverstone circuit for years. In your opinion is block 1 or block 2 better or does it not make much diffrence, Hi Marc, Block 2 is more popular than Block 1, We are going to f1 in July we have booked with uk breakaways and up graded to vale grandstand are these good seats please. I managed to find the following reviews on Trip Advisor, I hope this helps. Not only do you get a reserved seat on race day (avoiding general admission fights for space! It works out that some have tickets for adults but not children an vice versa. I also wonder which is the closest to the big screen I see on the video you have posted on your site with regard Woodcote. Lia. No more! Some of the best General Admission viewing areas at Silverstone include the International Pits Straight (with a view of the start/finish line), Stowe, Luffield, . Hi, Im looking at a grandstand seat <200 for Sunday of the British GP. 9.00am - 6.00pm: Australian EST. Youll have to be up early mind to secure one of the best spots. Do people tend to stay in one place or move around in the day? Whether youve chosen or are undecided, heres what view youll get from your seat. Have you tried Block 3 which is the closest to the corner? General Admission is a great way to experience the race at a lower cost than grandstand tickets. Hi Graham! 2 Stowe corner. It is prohibited in any grandstands and enclosed areas. General Admission is the cheapest option and does provide some great viewing, but youll have to arrive very early to get the best spots. First timer GP.. I'm just wondering where's the best view ideally to watch the racing.. we're going to head to hangar straight and becketts.. but expecting it to be very busy. Are you only going for the race day or whole weekend? Take a look at this link from the F1 website which has LAST years British GP timetable: http://www.formula1.com/races/in_detail/great_britain_924/event_timetable.html. also I presume abbey block 1 is the best view as its futher down the pits? https://www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/tickets. It just says ticket holders only on the schedule, but what tickets? Hi Harry. http://www.gootickets.com/EF1/en/formula-1/silverstone/ Hi, like many others Im looking to get tickets as a Christmas present for my husband and have no idea where to begin! Kindest Regards Jon. Having checked the websites, I note that the tickets vary in prices. Hi My personal blog about healthy vegan eating, growing my own food, and moving toward self sustainability. Answer 1 of 3: Hi! Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close, Formula 1 Qualifying Results Red Bull dominate in Bahrain, Alonso and Aston Martin keep Red Bull at bay in Final Practice. 2 Adult 2 Children Woodcote Grandstand seats Best Regards Paul. Hi Simon, I am looking to book the package available for the 4 nights staying at the Snooze hotel with breakfast and evening meal. For those that want to make the most of everything that the British . Or, the next option for just 20 each more we could get the option of either Copse A, B or C, or Stowe A, B or C, with Silver tickets. Finally, Club Corner are the seats on the final corner. This area is absolutely buzzing since the circuit revamp, and tickets always sell out months before the race. General Admission ticket holders offer roving facilities of all Grandstands on Fridays (except T1 and Village B Enclosures and Club Silverstone). Where is the best place to see A) the cars at relatively slow speed B) some overtaking. many thanks. These seats are the most expensive on the track, and understandably so. Wife, son and myself making our first trip to Silverstone in 2016 from US. I will take a bus or buy a park and ride ticket too. Any, Hi Which block in your opinion is best from Abbey block 1 or 2. So you can see the first corner from Farm? I hope the site has helped with your planning and hope you enjoy the race. We only bought our tickets for general admission yesterday so a bit of a last minute thing! Take an fm radio so you can tune into silverstone radio for the 5 Live coverage (helps you understand what's going on). Any chance you can tell me the numbers of the seats in Woodcote, cant find a plan of them anywhere?? many thanks, Hi Thanks Simon. The International Pit Straight is opposite the pits. Club Corner continues to be the fans favourite because you get to see the international straight, Club Corner, Vale the pity entry and the podium. Theres not enough tickets in farm curve, is Stowe a good place? Can I buy tickets separately? View 716 Silverstone Dr, Richardson, TX 75080 property records for FREE including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & . Budget isnt an issue I would just really appreciate some advice on where to start !? Home silverstone general admission tips. If not wheres the best place to sit for viewing? Youll be given an allocated seat for Sunday and roving for Saturday. I think at a push I could afford 400 per head, but if that will not secure seats at club corner, where would you suggest next being best? Its been so informative reading all the advice & comments on here. Some of the best General Admission viewing areas at Silverstone include the International Pits Straight (with a view of the start/finish line), Stowe, Luffield, Beckets, Vale and Copse Corner. Take deck chairs, brollies, cold box etc and be prepared for a race to position and then a long early morning reading the sunday papers as Silverstone wakes up around you. Whether you've chosen or are undecided, here's what view you'll get from your seat. If you were just buying a Sunday general admission ticket where would you suggest you sit? Its quite a narrow area, but it gives you a great view of the cars being sucked to the ground through the incredibly fast Maggots and Becketts corners, followed by Chapel. Check out our guide with video for more information. It IS expensive at Silverstone for everything!! Sorry again! Club has a great view of the last section of the circuit, entry to the pits and the start of the finish line. Hi Simon. Being the International Pits Straight though youll have a great view into the pit lane! If you look at the photos and videos shot from Luffield at the link below, this will give you a feeling of what view youre in for: https://www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/where-to-sit-at-silverstone/luffield. We were thinking of doing park and ride and want to go for a covered grandstand. The view from Copsevery much mirrors the view of Abbey. General Admission areas stretch all the way around the track. (Adult) Its powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions. with a GA ticket will I get a chance to sit down on an actual chair? Christian Briddon On race day last year we were staying in Northampton and got up at 05:30, left the hotel at 06:00 and got to Silverstone for about 07:15. Youll have a great time Gert! We cant wait to be at Silverstone next week, and we hope to see some of you there. Grandstands have been installed along the majority of the length of the pit straight, in a place where previously only a few general admission fans may watch the race from. Please help me choose? The cheapest package for the three-day race weekend was general admission (GA), priced at 279. In my opinion, these seats are the best value for money, whats not to love? Hi Hi, I like many others on here are wanting to purchase tickets for the hubby for Xmas. My personal favourite is watching the cars sweep through Maggots. We have a budget of up to 1500.00 for us both, what can i get for that? With breaking stories, results, upcoming races and team and driver news. Follow Stacy. Gary. 4) Is it easy to reach by public transport? The nearest thing to VIP is Club Silverstone at Becketts. Theres a link on the left navigation under Ticket Options to see Children prices. The Vale section between Stowe and Club corner is massive and allows you to see the cars battle into the last few corners, as well as ducking onto the pit lane. Thanks Neil, Hi, Im looking to book the Becketts grandstand for F1 2019. Thanks. GA Tickets, camping, food, a program and a team shirt or cap if im feeling flush. Includes access to general admission viewing areas, entertainment zones and concerts Sunday - Grandstands Circuit map Allocated grandstand seat on Sunday Access to general admission viewing areas, entertainment zones and concerts included Child price applicable on selected grandstands / under 2s go free STAY CONNECTED Ideally a foldable, comfortable camping chair is perfect. Anybody else have any recommendations? The only exception to this is registered assistance dogs, in which instance you must contact Silverstone beforehand on enquiries@silverstone.co.uk to make the appropriate arrangements. Oh my, coming from the USA (California) for our first F1 and is my husbands 60th birthday celebration Sooo many options but hes a longtime car/racing fan and would love to pick reserved seats with best view if action but may be limited to 1k for both of us Heard we should get a pit pass but am a novice do not sure how that works so suggestions would be appreciated!!! This compromises their lap times significantly. (Adult) Just be prepared to get your steps in and face the elements! Village A or village B front row? Want a reserved seat for the Sunday with the children but pretty flexible about cost etc. Hi my wife has booked us a weekend here this year for the f1 with camping.we have seats reserved in Beckets BKT/BKS4/B/0283+0284 (if that makes sense) .will we be able to wander to different areas during practice and qualifying? Juts bought a ticket and heard it was better to get the park and ride service..oh well.just hope I aint stuck in traffic on the way out (at least not to much). Not ideal for sausage rolls on the tartan blankets! This is a huge open area of grass that gives you views of the exit of Stowe and the whole of Vale, Club and the run on to the Hamilton Straight. Since Im planning to arrive early on Sunday food is mandatory. For example I reckon this years GP weekend will cost about 300. I would go from London Victoria, but it will be my first time at Silverstone. Any advice for places to stay and parking for the whole weekend. Weve never been before, and so want to understand the seating options a little more before spending a lot of money. Your email address will not be published. More on the Sunday, but qualifying will be busy around the whole circuit. THURSDAY PIT WALK And do you have any other good sugestions that would be fairly cheap but also have a quite good view (obviously we know the best views are more expensive). In order to make the next category of ticket more affordable, Silverstone has priced 'Silver Grandstand' tickets at 75 (for race day) - just 5 more than a race day general admission ticket. Hi what is the best all round place to watch in GA for the F1. If you get a chance check out our Where to sit guide for more information. Hi Diana! Becketts gives you a great view of the high speed section. Many have chosen seats already, but some are still available. Are the seats at Vale reserved? Dont forget the Cut To The Race podcast!! I watched the 2010 GP from Luffield. Top tip is get in early, F1 fans no the best spots and arrive very early to get them! not sure what is happening at the circuit on thursday apart from the madness concert in the evening and the pit walk for certain ticket holders but there will also be entertainment in the camp site. And stop by and let us know how the weekend went in July . Hoping to come to Silverstone for next years Grand Prix, our 1st time. See our article on Silverstone entrance gates for details of which ones let fast track ticket holders in. Hi Ive purchased general admission tickets for Saturday,Im taking my 7 year old nephew. Hi was wondering which has the best view of the TV screen woodcote A or B?? General admission tickets can be over 50% cheaper for a 3-day pass than some of the grandstands at Silverstone, so its likely youll save yourself a heap of money. etc. Its my first time but not his . But I have a couple of questions: Buying a Grandstand ticket makes for a more relaxed day as most stands provide numbered seating but it all depends on your budget. If you take a look at GooTickets they do have discounts for Children under 15, Hi I seem to remember that on practice and Qualy days there were some limited grandstands open to GA ticket holders? Hello I am very excited to be going to my first F1 a week today. Enjoy! 4) Please read our public transport info here: https://www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/public-transport. You can book Park and Ride tickets nearer the time (April 2016). Hi Steve, The event programme will list the last re-entry times for each day. . Could you recommend a good place to watch the race as we do not have any grand stand or seating preserved. Im looking at village but what would you suggest I will spend about 200 ish pounds of us 2 adults and 150 ish for our son. The turn in speed can be over 280 km/h and is mind blowing to watch! Have a great time. Price Options Silverstone provides epic racing moments Just 90 minutes from London Wide array of hospitality packages available Drivers take on challenging track Book British Grand Prix 2023 tickets and hospitality Is Club section 1 the nearest part of Club to the start straight? Were not up to walking huge distances and I cant see us getting there at 6am to get the best positions, so where would you say are the best spots to head for a tidy view? Silverstone. . International will give them a better view of the start/finish and looks over the pits. Many seats at Woodcote will offer a brilliant view of the Wellington Straight (Woodcote A) and all the action taking place along there. Also I have read that you can do pit walks- is this an extra payment and how much? We have a wkend general admin ticket. By clicking submit you are accepting the terms of Silverstone's privacy policy Put it this way, youll be closer to the track than most in that location. Thanks for your help! I would much appreciate your help/advice. The drivers arrive at 300 km/h from the Hanger straight, tap the brakes and launch in towards the apex in 4th gear. 1 Vale corner. Hi thanks for getting back. Thank you so much in advance, I am quite nervous! We had a great view of that area, as the cars came around from the International pit straight. I was at Silverstone a couple of weeks ago for a club event and set in the Club grandstand. Or, the next option for just 20 each more we could get the option of either Copse A, B or C, or Stowe A, B or C, with Silver tickets. Itll be our first time at Silverstone so wondered which GA section offers best options. Hi Jon, I agree with their recommendations. lot of money to spend for first come first served seating???? Agree and Continue. If youre a first timer, or want some more info for your next visit, this article has all the Silverstone general admission tips you need to help you plan your trip, including what the essential things you need to bring with you are, where to sit and what time to arrive. And what does the band mean, how far is it ? Planning to go only on Sunday would you recommend general admission or a specific seat? 3) What time do i need to reach the circuit to get a better seat and view? Or stick to club corner. Come on Hamilton! Ill see you all there next year at the home of British Motorsport!!! Look forward to hear your thoughts after! Thank you in advance! Any advise i would be very grateful. The ultimate in hospitality at the Silverstone Circuit. Terrible decision!? If not is it expensive to buy there? Totally agree with your choice in stands you may have to pay a little more though. View, size of crowd, access to amenities, large screen etc. Did 2013 @ Farm Curve, were sat up top. Bringing your own food is a good way to save some money. We want camping to be part of the experience so would rather pay a little more if it meant that there was a massive increase in the atmosphere/evening entertainment etc. He is a huge Hamilton fan and I want to get him the best seats possible or area possible . Hi. If you leave it any later you will get stuck in HUGE amounts of traffic. I have no idea what im doing seat and stand wise, but im hoping for an early bird at club corner. Normal size backpacks are fine, and very much recommended to help carry around the rest of the gear you need to bring. I wold like to be near to the main atmosphere and like to see the cars fairly close up, both of these are not curtail though. I will check on Snoozebox. Call now. (Adult) I am looking to take my elderly dad to his first ever (and prob his last as getting on) F1 at Silverstone. https://www.bookf1.com/f1-britain/tickets.htm?custom=british-grand-prix&afid=7, Please shout if you require any more information! when do silverstone tickets go on sale 2023. I must say, so far your website has been a god send so a big thank you. Hi Lizzie, Im sure they will be happy with both stands. If youd like to see the start and finish and have a view of the pits, try The International Pits Straight, although some of the best tickets have sold out already. Enjoy luxury catering and entertainment while soaking up the adrenaline-fuelled atmosphere. other private campsites may vary. I have general admin tickets for Saturday and am going with my son (his first GP). Thanks. During the race you will see the cars screaming past you at incredible speeds before they sweep into Copse corner. So where better to sit than either the Becketts grandstand or the all-new chapel grandstand covering these corners. Of all the Silverstone general admission tips on this page this is probably the #1 tip! This is rather expensive as we are also looking at tickets for the 3 days at the international straight Pits, that comes to 2,450. Camp at Whittlebury, so easy walk to Becketts. A lot of the other General Admission areas are either gravel, steep or small / cramped. There general admission area Vale is massive and will no doubt have screens. You should get to Silverstone by 7am if you want to get a good viewing spot for the F1 race. With a budget of 500 per ticket you have numerous options available to you. The good news is there are two pit walks one at 10:00 and one at 15:15 if take a little longer than expected!! Hi I want to take my hubby and maybe our children 5 & 3 to either F1 or MotoGP. Even then, some of the fast track ticket holders might have already nabbed the best spots (see next section). James, Nothing has been announced for this year as yet. People sit outside the gates from 8pm Saturday night waiting for them to open a 4am Sunday. In your opinion is it best to view in A or B and which Block? This is also my 1st time and i have GA tickets for sat and sun too. Northamptonshire, UK - 28 Feb 2023: Silverstone is proud to announce McFly, Sugababes, ABC and The Christians will headline this year's Silverstone Festival, which takes place over the summer . i have a big ol lens to take some good shots too. In 2007 we had General Admission tickets and watched from Club which was brilliant! and will we have any big screen view from there? They all provide secure online payments, multi currency and a choice of general admission, grandstand seating and hospitality packages. Luffield will require the least amount of walking from this entrance and is a covered grandstand with a view of the Luffield complex and a TV screen. Youll also have the pit lane entrance in front of you and be close to the podium celebrations which are situated at club corner. Its half the price, and would the views be good? You literally just get to see the cars go past you at full speed and that is it. INSURANCE, EDUCATIONAL ADMISSION, SCHOLARHSIPS, OR FELLOWSHIPS, HOUSING, TENANCY, BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT. Copse C and National Pit Straight are very high speed and the cars are blitzing past you. I have the option of Vale or Farm Corner (both priced at 155 the same as general admission).