The 12 month average price is $200.44 new and $164.73 used. By 1902 they were advertising themselves as "the largest producers of sporting arms in the world". When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Thanks for the video. Phone : 812.945.0480 Calendar : We currently inventory approximately 6 million gun parts These are very well made rifles and very accurate. 1949 Savage/ Stevens, Model 87-T "Tenite", 22 S L LR Cal., Semi-Auto View Item in Catalog 1 / 1 Lot #92 Sold for: $300.00 to o****k Will Sullivan Auction Co. (1359) Internet Premium : 10% See Special Terms for additional fees Cash Payment Discount: 3% Location: Quincy, IL 1 Minute Extended Bidding Watch this Item Increment Table Report this Item $ 325.00 Out of stock SKU: OA-RF-FA-011 Categories: 24 Hour Gun Show, Firearms - Rifles, Shotguns, Handguns, Rifles, Savage/Stevens Model 87A Tags: Model 87A Rifle For Sale, Savage-Stevens Model 87A Rifle, Savage/Stevens Model 87A Remember: Parts may require fitting by a trained gunsmith. I shot it for the first time and was amazed by it. All wood grain. Its a pre-64. Price: $20.00. It is a rather slim rifle with a tube magazine and small, lockable bolt knob. Great overview. ProMag Savage Model 64 Tactical Folding Stock PM280 Color: Black, Fabric/Material: Polymer, 13% Off w/ Free S&H 4.3 rating with 27 reviews review & rate 35 Questions & 39 Answers ProMag Savage Model 64 Tactical Folding Stock, Polymer, Black, PM280 ProMag Savage Model 64 Tactical Folding Stock, Polymer, Black, PM280 My g pa gave me mine. I have a microfilm printout of the Sears catalog page for my J.C. Higgins, from the fall 1947 catalog. Savage Model 79 79V Mainspring Plastic Plunger & Spring. Stevens Arms was an American firearms manufacturer founded by Joshua Stevens in 1864 in Chicopee Falls, MA. Come join the discussion about optics, ammo, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, hunting, accessories, classifieds, and more! Love old 22s. God bless hillbilly loves ya. My questions is: Can I replace the plastic stock with a wooden one? You might be a year or two off on that. 17.95. Visitour comprehensive, easy-to-use, and fully-searchable Help Center. At Stocky's, our mission is to promote, enhance, and expand the enjoyment of the art and science of accessorizing modern rifles and shotguns. Stevens 87n Barrel 22 Lr 20 Stamped Stevens 87n. Savage Springfield Stevens Model 85h 87e 187e 850 Hammer Only Style 1 Nos. True about the ATF btw. They were purchased by New England Westinghouse on May 28, 1915 and again by Savage Arms on April 1, 1920. Price: $20.00. . OUT OF STOCK. $34.99. The used value of a 87A rifle has risen $18.05 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $164.73 . Love this rifle. ,I stained it with the old Winchester red brown stain ( its still mighty light) and several coats of tru oil, buffed with 4x steel wool between coats. Maybe 1946 and not 1948. could you do a scan and email me a copy of that page please for my book collection? Our focus is not only on the experienced shooter, but also on keeping it simple enough for the average shooter with a normal amount of experience in the field. I inherited my great uncles Winchester 63 when I was a high schooler back in the 80s. This is an overview and basic disassembly video of the 87a, once again there is . Our device, however, gives you exactly just what you want. I just got this same gun a couple days ago for $50 bucks,just wondering on how do u turn it in to a automatic,im not going to do it no way in hell just asking for a friend. Then, we establish exactly what you are looking for and introduce that to you in a clear and succinct way. Mon-Fri: 10:00am 4:00pmSaturday & Sunday: Closed. Dating Savage/Stevens rifles - specific to the Model 4,5,6 and 85,86,87 series and variants. A forum community dedicated to Rimfire Central Firearm owners and enthusiasts. USA". Mine looks like that but its a sav mod 6A. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation Partial history of the Stevens 87a I have read reports of this rifle as being introduced in 1938 and ,with few modifications, being continued to 1968. a fair run,and one which I am not sure. Savage Stevens Springfield Model 6 87 187 Rifle 22 Extractor Part 87c-59 Nos. The stock is broken and I can't find a replacement. With a price tag coming in under $700 MSRP and a ton of quality features, such as a Turkish walnut stock and chrome-lined carbon steel barrels, it's hard to dispute their claim. rifle stocks Misc.Thumbhole Stocks Wood Grades Specials. It seems to be fairly acurate with several different kinds of ammo (have not sat down to the bench with it yet). B354 Stevens Model 311 Shotgun Butt Plate, 12 Gauge. Did you recognize that eBay has one of the most extensive option of Savage 87 from any on the internet shop and can also deliver the very best price on Savage 87? Great rifle, love mine. "Stocky's" and "AccuBlock" are registered trademarks for exclusive use by Stocky's LLC. Savage 219 220 16 Gauge Ejector Starter Pin & Spring. Ranger was the name for Sears prior to 1948 then it went to JC Higgins. . NE - GOOD- in working condition, wear on working surfaces, finish 40% - 79%, no broken parts, no corrosion or pitting that will interfere with proper functioning, but may have some minor surface pitting. Please send all support inquiries to support@lonestarstatefirearms.com, 2022 LoneStarStateFirearms.com | Designed & Hosted by, New Taurus Warranty March 2019 G2C G2S TX22 Good News, Tutorial Smontaggio Beretta 92FS Scacciacani Bruni Cal.8 MM, The MP5 | Full Auto vs Binary Trigger vs Semi-Auto. $94.00. Everything we sell is designed to be installed in an evening or two at home with very little, if any, difficulty for the average hobbyist. Thanks so much for posting this. View Product Details. Kingston, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 Fax: 877.486.7278 i have the same gun that i picked up at a gun show i gave 250 for mine. It has some minor surfuce rust on barrel, reciever and magazine tube, but the bore and crown was good. the older ones get 18+1. See Auction Information for full details." . Winchester 70 Stock and Bottom Metal Combos, Howa 1500/Weatherby Vanguard Stock and Barrel Combo. At this time, both the tenite and wood stocks are out of stock. The gloss finish has started to fade on some spots of the stock, and the black finish is nearly worn completely off the trigger guard. I also found a Weaver scope from around the time period with the side mount bracket. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. I also have a Weaver #2 1" mount that states it will fit this model and a Weaver #N3 mount 3/4" mount that the hole line up. Now, a subsidiary company of Savage Arms, the company still brands shotguns and rifles under the Stevens name. | Lone Star State Firearms Please send all support inquiries to support@lonestarstatefirearms.com Home Log In Log Out Home News Blog Submit a Post Shooter Reviews The Armorer's Fix LSS Firearms Official Merch Store Firearms & Gear Pistols Rifles AR-15 STEVENS FAVORITE Model 1915 Original Butt Stock w/Screws (See Condition) $41.00 + $11.95 shipping. Aftewr the job I threw a golf ball out 30+ yards ,drew a fine bead with my old 55 yr eyes and jumped the ball 2 out of three, I could still remember my granddad saying " draw a fine bead with this one bud". 95 percent of the inletting is completed. Savage Model 77D 77E 77F 77H 77M 77EM Steel Mainspring & Plunger. Read on and you'll be amazed at just how easy it can be. 34 Items Sort By Savage Fox Model B SxS Replacement Forearm-Forend $140.00 View Details Add to Wishlist Savage Fox Model B SxS Replacement Stock $170.00 View Details Add to Wishlist Stevens 87n Hammer Assembly. Springfield Model 87 A D Stock Wood .22 Lr Right Hand Original 1. Old Arms of Idaho strives to keep firearms fixable from the very old to the very new. $17.95. My grandpa bought it new in the 50s or 60s. This was my first gun that I learned how to shoot with. Kingston, NY 12401, 2023 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. The only stocks I found for the 87A were very plain, and didn't look much better than the old broken stock. $85.00. Replacing your old, worn or otherwise undesirable factory stock with a new Stocky's stock: Professionals worldwide agree it's the simplest and fastest way to not only improve the appearance of your rifle, but also results in at least 5 very important improvements. Stocks Laminates Replacement stocks. The wood is in near-perfect condition and does not have any damage to note, no deep cuts, gouges, or pockmarks its original finish is still intact. The older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all. It needed a little bit of work and I added a side mount scope for it and the thing is a tachp driver. B353 Stevens Model 44 1/2 Buttplate, English Model. Semi-Finished Walnut . it turned out nice, good for another 60 years. Its true and if look at the search results here, I make certain that you will agree that eBay is the very best area to purchase Savage 87. It was actually a closer than I expected. Many thanks for visiting our blog site right here at Guide to Vintage Gun Parts and we intend to see you back below very soon. The excellent point is that when you click and thing listed below, then you can check out all the excellent item images and a detailed description to make certain that it is the dream product that you are searching for. The new value of a 87A rifle has fallen $0.00 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $200.44 . View cart for details. It helped a lot. $39.99 The company introduced the .22 Long Rifle round and made a number of rifle, shotgun, and target pistol designs. $22.99. Thanks! Among things that we we think is great and that we do very well is the reality that we have a great online search engine to show all your requests. Just looked at one yesterday at a local pawn shop for $150. If it is loose it will fire full auto sometimes. For 75$ out the door it cant be beat. Description: We are offering a Springfield (J. Stevens) Model 87A semi-automatic rifle chambered in .22LR. My grandfather owns one of these and when i shot it idk how to make it so it doesnt jam. OUT OF STOCK. stock & forend also fit the Norinco & Rossi 94. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Winchester 1890 rifle gun stock (#304756629972), Beautiful stock. God bless hillbilly loves ya, Please send all support inquiries to support@lonestarstatefirearms.com, 2022 LoneStarStateFirearms.com | Designed & Hosted by, New Taurus Warranty March 2019 G2C G2S TX22 Good News, Tutorial Smontaggio Beretta 92FS Scacciacani Bruni Cal.8 MM, The MP5 | Full Auto vs Binary Trigger vs Semi-Auto. Thanks for the video learned alot from it . A 87A rifle is currently worth an average price of $200.44 new and $164.73 used . This Model 87A is in very good condition and features; 24" blued barrel, blued receiver, straight walnut stock, height adjustable rear iron sights, and appears to have a new magazine tube. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Savage/Stevens 87A Rifle Gun Stock at the best online prices at eBay! Our 24-Hour Gun Show is updated weekly. Date codes didn't start until 1949. Refresh your browser window to try again. I picked up a a Savage 187 and a Western field rebranded version of the 87, both slightly different versions of the same gun. Vintage Savage 6a Stevens 87a Front Sight Springfield Model 87a Front Original. This thing still functions flawlessly and will be the rifle my son learns how to shoot with. Guess the old plungers were worn down. Cool little plinker. This page will be updated frequently as we gather new material from specific vendors. Stevens 87M, 87N, 187J, 187M, 187N .22 S, L, & LR and Savage models 6J, 6JDL, 6M, 6N & 6P. Stevens/ Savage Arms Model 87A .22 Rifle | The Government Doesnt Want You To Own This Rifle! Celebrating and maintaining Americas heritage. After WWII Stevens used the 87A designation. It looks identical to yours . See our huge selection of gun parts for sale today. I have one similar to yours. All Rights Reserved. Tikka T3x Stainless 30-06 Barrel 22 111 Twist. Stevens Gun Stocks, Savage Gun Stocks, Springfield Gun Stocks,Savage Springfield and Stevens Gun Stocks, Stevend Double Barrel Gun Stocks, Stevens Pump shotgun Stocks, Stevens 22 Rifle Stocks, Stevens Single Barrel Shotgun Stocks, Semi Finish Gun Stocks, Compeltely finihshed Shotgun Stocks, Thumbhole Rifle Stocks in Laminated and Walnut. It does this whether I operate in semi-auto or bolt action.