Hello Glenn, thank you for your suggestion. It is located on the tip of the small wooded peninsula of Dosso d'Avedo on the western shore of the south-west branch of Lake Como, not far from the Isola Comacina and is famous for its elaborate terraced gardens. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Your Italian ferry guide - Sorrento, Capri and beyond. From 2nd November 2022 to the 10th March 2023 only the ferry service Maderno-Torri and back will be active Timetable from the 11th March to the 31st March 2023. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Bellagio is recommended. View Hotel. We are experts in weddings on Lake Como with our elegant boats. 2019 ECCOLECCO di Maria Sacchi P.IVA 03140560131 e Sonia Pozzi P.IVA 03692960135. The, Kitchen, the restaurant that confirmed the Michelin Star for the third year running, reopens its doors on the 14th of, The fourth edition of the Lake Como Design Festival took place in Como in a new format. ', 'How much should I expect to pay? . Amazing location, only 10 minute walk to town centre (with amazing views!). The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use the search form on this page to search for a specific travel date. . I saw this cute you tube video with this woman who took the early train in , walked down to the pier and. Hello Adva, yes definitely! Operating days this week: weekdays. Villa Carlotta is a villa and botanical garden in Tremezzo on Lake Como in Northern Italy. Castello di Vezio is a castle located nearby Varenna and Perledo, northern Italy. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Bellagio? There is a ferry service every few hours from Bellagio to Tremezzo. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Hello Kieran, yes! 9.9. The ferry from Villa Carlotta to Bellagio takes 20 min including transfers and departs every three hours. (+39) 0344 40405 segreteria@villacarlotta.it Dear lake como trip I have a question, If i want to take a ferry from Como and want to visit Bellagio, Varenna and Mennagiothe same day but with 2 hours in between every town. Tnx . We arrive at Lake Como on 28.5.23 Want to know about travelling from Tremezzo (Station) to Bellagio? ( travelling mid May) it looks like only 2 x tranfers per day on the current schedule. Our tour boat operator was excellent. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There are many destinations on Trenitalia website. Madonna del Ghisallo is a hill in Magreglio, close to Lake Como in Italy. Con DreamLake si trova tutto ci che serve in una sola app: le mappe interattive con i punti di interesse, i percorsi consigliati, la realt aumentata, gli orari . Please fill out the form below to request a tour or for any further information about the services we provide. To be comfortable on the boat 12 or 14 people. You can choose between two types of services: Ferries in the central area (Corse traghetto in the map) allow the transport of vehicles, but they only operate between the towns of Bellagio, Varenna, Menaggio, and Cadenabbia. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. From 50 A chance to enjoy the most beautiful villas and towns. we want to visit Bellagio and Varenna by boat in a day. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Villa Carlotta is a villa and botanical garden in Tremezzo on Lake Como in Northern Italy. Does an 8 stretch allow for travel anywhere on the lake, or only between two points? Where ferry service can I take? Am I allowed to travel from Tremezzo to Bellagio? Do we need to purchase before our desired day of the tour and can we purchase in Varenna? Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 1500. Hello Kirstin, the best way to reach Lierna from Tremezzo is to get to Varenna by boat and, from there, take the train that will take you to Lierna. Ferries run hourly between Bellagio and Tremezzo. Bare in mind I'm only there for 2 nights. So, as you said, if you want to take your own car, the best option is to get to Cadenabbia by ferry and then drive to Via degli Artigiani (8 minute drive), where you will leave your car and then decide whether to walk or take a taxi boat to the villa. It calls on Tremezzo, Lenno, Meaggio, Bellagio, Varenna, somtetimes (rarely) at Bellano. Considering it is on a different ferry route. The festivals theme, Do you miss Lake Como? The social distance requirement in Bellagio is 1.5 metres. The best thing you can do to know the exact price of your trip is to visit the website of the company and use their search form. The times may vary according to the method and the number of people are only indicative. Prices start at $100USD per night. My husband and I plan to spend a day visiting Como, Bellagio and Varenna (day trip from Milan) on Oct 12 this year. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Rome2rio makes travelling from Tremezzo to Bellagio easy. Lake Como is situated entirely within the northern Italian region of Lombardy and is the third largest lake in Italy with a surface area of 146 km . Hello Justin, I suggest you to choose a town in central area of the lake that is well-connected to the others, such as Varenna, Bellagio, Menaggio or Cadenabbia! We will get back to you as soon as possible, within 24 hours. The average ferry between Tremezzo (Station) and Bellagio takes 7 min and the fastest ferry takes 6 min. Thank you for your very helpful information. There are several types: speedy ferry, regular ferry of a ferry around Lake Como. All services run direct with no transfers required, and take on average 7 min. Reservations are required for guarantying a spot on our tours. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Bellagio? Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Hello, the official company will update their schedules as the new timetables approach. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Gestione Navigazione Laghi Italia operates a ferry from Bellagio to Villa Carlotta hourly. Please note that schedules may vary from season to season so remember to check later! The distance between Bellagio and Tremezzo is 3 km. Or wait for public browsing, Our boats are spacious, elegant and safe. Take a look! Only to speed boat, as I understand. Most of the towns will give you the chance to take a private boat tour on Lake Como at your own pace, maybe at sunset and with a fine bottle of prosecco. Your Italian ferry guide - Sorrento, Capri and beyond. This should even made far easier to interpret. Tickets cost 2 - 4 and the journey takes 7 min. By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our. Travel inspiration and top planning tips for getting around Italy. I cannot find a clear answer online. Compare your options: plane, train, bus, car, ferry, bike share, driving and walking directions all in one search. Hi Linda, I think the trip you have already planned is perfect Just be sure to check the ferry schedules to plan your travel as smoothly as possible. Bus services with different routes connect all the small towns of the lake and the big cities: BELLAGIO-COMO: From Bellagio you can easily reach Como and all the small towns along the coastal road. Ditto compliments for the concise and organized info on this website. Ferry operators. Gestione Navigazione Laghi ferry Service Alerts. Last updated: 9 Feb 2023 Villa d'Este. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Click below to see Lake Como Bellagio ferry schedule. You will not queue and you will not have traffic lights, Night transfers to be able to move around Lake Como at night and go to the restaurant. For each additional person there is a 10% surcharge. It is forbidden to copy, modify, alter, publish, distribute, sell or transfer, either wholly or in part, images and texts of this website, whose property is exclusive to the author when expressly indicated, otherwise the owner is eccoLecco. Lake Como is shaped like an inverted y to be able to reach the villages that seem close on the map it takes longer than you think. Transfer in center Lake ( Varenna, Bellagio, Menaggio, Tremezzo). In the central part of Lake Como, ferries connect the following cities: Bellagio, Varenna, Menaggio and Cadenabbia. Hi we are coming from Milan by train & arriving at hotel du lac on September 10 at 9:30 am. Lake Como Travel | A personal blog by Alessandro Manzi, Travel tips, inspiration, the best events of the month, & more, The local public navigation service (Navigazione Laghi) provides several routes that connect all of the, With a driver at your disposal you have the chance to, and the length of your cruise. Services depart every three hours, and operate Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. The average ferry between Tremezzo (Station) and Bellagio takes 7 min and the fastest ferry takes 6 min. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. All services run direct with no transfers required, and take on average 14 min. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-114402729', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');car ferry stop at Cadenabbia? The best way to get from Tremezzo to Bellagio without a car is to ferry which takes 7 min and costs $2-$4. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. 2) which mid-lake city is most reasonable to make it our home base? Do we need to purchase our ferry tickets in advance for the hotel? I liked it the boat was clean and the driver was polite he was making stops where we wanted to make photos. For the latest travel status, please check the official page for Italy. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Bellagio? Another destination from Varenna: to Villa del Balbianello 20 minutes. its just gives you this message on each search: We are sorry but we have not found solutions that satisfy your search. But you dont have to go to Bellagio for Breakfeast, you could have about the same also in Varenna. Art Collectiontoiles sont imprimes sur toile sans acide de qualit muse. Rome2rio makes travelling from Tremezzo to Bellagio easy. Any suggestions on the best way to return to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? This service is really well organized and professional. My husband is disabled and I am his companion. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. There is widespread community transmission globally.Some travel restrictions are being lifted in Italy. From the port in Lungo Lario Manzoni depart and arrive ferries that can be used for the transport of people and vehicles (bicycles, motorcycles, cars, buses, etc.). Boat tours are basically of two types:publicorprivate. Hello, the last one actually does not run very late. We will pick you up at the nearest pier. Yes, there is a direct ferry departing from Tremezzo and arriving at Bellagio. You can choose the experience you prefer based on your needs, especially the time and budget you have available. The disinfectant gel is offered to passengers; the seats will be reorganized in order to respect the safety distance; the capacity of the ships will be accordingly reduced to avoid mass gatherings. But the thing that worries me is that with the current winter schedule you will hardly be able to visit all these towns in one day, taking even two-hour breaks. Lake Como Tourism Lake Como Hotels Lake Como Bed and Breakfast . Conditions of the special term: for family groups composed by at least 2 adults with purchase of 2 daily circulation tickets at full price [Fare n3.00] a maximum of 2 free tickets for children (from 4 to 12 years old, not yet turned) will be granted to the family units. Characterized in the main tower by square merlons, similar to Cly Castle in Aosta Valley, it commands the Lake Como. We would highly recommend using Luca and Taxi Boat Varenna for all your Lake Como tours, We had the wedding this day and after had a trip on taxi boat varenna. The ferry from Como to Bellagio takes 44 min including transfers and departs every four hours. Answered: Aloha everyone I'm thinking of taking the 7:30 train from milan to Varenna so that I could have breakfast in Belagio to start my day. Is there a direct ferry between Tremezzo (Station) and Bellagio? These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. The local public navigation service (Navigazione Laghi) provides several routes that connect all of the most popular towns along Lake Comos shores, at a convenient price. Ferry schedules to Bellagio. Thank you for your answer! If we stay at Grand hotel Imperiale, Can we go on a ferry from from como to Moltrasio ? Find more information about the fares in the second table that you can find here. Eg ferry, bus, train etc Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 1500. Please do not hesitate to contact us. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We are staying at. Which kind of tickets to get ? The site is 100% protected and secure with SSL encryption.The service is confirmed with a deposit of 100 euros by paypal or credit card. Lake Como. 15 minute uphill. Thank you for your help. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. The best to experience Lake Como. Varenna. Visit the company's website to read important information for people with disabilities. We want to make a round trip starting from Como (around 10 am), with 2 stops. Offering panoramic views of Lake Como, Hotel Fioroni is in Bellagio, 984 feet from the lake shore and a 15-minute stroll from the historic center. NOTE Passengers with wheelchairs are kindly invited to inform about travel facilities at phone no. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Bellagio? The quickest way to get from Tremezzo to Bellagio is to ferry which costs $3-$4 and takes 20 min. You cannot bring red wine on board.You can bring beer. However, below is an overview of what you can get. View from the ferry of Varenna. Compare your options: plane, train, bus, car, ferry, bike share, driving and walking directions all in one search. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. and many more. Como lago? We have paid for the multi stop only to find out it is not possible to go to Calico unless you pay an extra supplement. And Tremezzo is not a nice village at all. The journey takes approximately 7 min. Download the app for all info now. What are the travel restrictions in Bellagio? It takes 15 minutes, more or less. What are the travel restrictions in Bellagio? Whether you are visiting Lake Como for a day or staying longer, jump aboard a boat, relax and reach your favourite destination: Bellagio,Varenna,Como, or maybe one of thehistorical villason the shores of the lake. In the central part of Lake Como, ferries connect the following cities: Bellagio, Varenna, Menaggio and Cadenabbia. The cheapest way to get from Tremezzo to Bellagio costs only $3, and the quickest way takes just 20 mins. From Stazione Lecco, Lecco 178 min; From Monza FS, Monza 228 min; From Lungolago di Lecco, Lecco 184 min; From Giubiano, Varese 200 min; From Bergamo . Is there ever a worry that one cannot get back to Como or Varenna to catch a train back to Milan due to ferries being full? SR121 and SR124 are suspended [] Navigation on Maggiore, Garda and Como lakes . Exclusions: No special conditions are granted on special services, night cruises, baggage or vehicle transport, the promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions and/or prices reductions. Copyright 2023 Taxi Boat Varenna srl | VAT Number: 09497060963|, Central lake como & visit to villa balbianello - 2,5h, Pick up and drop off from your village/hotel, Central Lake Como & visit to Villa Balbianello - 2,5h. and many more. The quickest way to get from Tremezzo to Bellagio is to ferry which costs $2-$4 and takes 7 min. The ferry service runs several times per day from Tremezzo (Station) to Bellagio. Thank you for your help! By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. 26 February 2023; The best way from milan to Bellagio 26 February 2023; . Staff were very attentive - lovely warm and friendly family run hotel. It is really fascinating for children and adults too! Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our. It is located on a peninsula in, Walking in the evening through the streets of Como, tourists and citizens admire the night illumination of the city. The love for Lecco, our friendship and complementary skills join us in this project to promote Lecco and its extraordinary land and all it offers. You should take the GH Villa Serbelloni in Bellagio into consideration. I hope this helps! Characterized in the main tower by square merlons, similar to Cly Castle in Aosta Valley, it commands the Lake Como. Also do you think the ferry will be full next week or quiet calm? I am so glad we added this to our vacation plans in Lake Como. . Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Bellagio? Discover how to get to attractions and hotels near Bellagio. Does the boat from Lecco to Bellagio run past 2 Oct 2022? Thank you! All services run direct with no transfers required, and take on average 13 min. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. hello, we are planning to visit Como in August If at the dock there is no possibility to buy the tickets you can buy them onboard with an additional cost. We were able to get a boat taxi. Remember to bring glasses too. Answer 11 of 17: Hi im finally booking and irs between two locations! Villa Carlotta. It was once connected by walls to the village of Varenna below. The boats to the other towns (like Como and Colico) depart from the pier in Piazza Mazzini, 7.Click here to view information. The piers may be different (for example, in Bellagio there is one where you take the regular ferry and another where you have to board if you have a car or even if you dont have it), but in any case it is best to ask the shore staff to make sure you take the right boat What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Bellagio? Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. The Lake Como ferry stops number around 45 in total in what is certainly the most enjoyable and relaxing way to explore the lake. Hello Sara, the new schedules will be posted on Navigazione Laghis official website in late September-early October. Get off at the Villa Carlotta pier. What a wonderful way to see the lake and the beautiful villas. Kuroneko_89. Lifeguard, water ski enthusiast and instructor, and also scuba diver. would appreciate your insight given we will be jumping on ferries and swimming at beaches a lot. Find all the transport options for your trip from Tremezzo to Bellagio right here. The public boat service connects the major towns along the shores of Lake Como. Traduzioni in contesto per "ferry, one can reach" in inglese-italiano da Reverso Context: From San Feliciano, in only 10' by ferry, one can reach the Polvese Island, the biggest island in Trasimeno. Do they run more frequent ferry's between vareena + bellagio during the summer months ? Surcharge for fast service varies by route (see on the company's website). First one in Varenna than in Bellagio from where we have to return to Como (no later than 21 hrs). Yes, travel within Italy is currently allowed. Best! Hello, I am planning a trip in the summer with my family, and we will be staying in Tremezzo. Find all the transport options for your trip from Tremezzo to Bellagio right here. The Villa del Balbianello is a villa in the comune of Lenno (province of Como), Italy, overlooking Lake Como. Navigazione Laghi, the operating company, has a fleet consisting of three types of boats, each with its routes: motorship routes, hydrofoil and routes. The official company will update their schedules as the new timetables approach. Thank you we are very much looking forward to our visit! Please do not let him get on the seats. Villa d'Este is the most iconic hotel and luxurious hotel at the lake, but not in the most beautiful position.. GH Tremezzo has great views, but the busy lake side road right in front of it. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. We can help you organize the tour. ', 'Should I book online before I travel? Tickets cost $2-$4 and the journey takes 7 min. Shipping prices for people: The fare for ; for one person is simply 3.60 euros, or for a return trip 7.20 euros (as of 2009) That runs to almost midnight. The Belvedere is a nice hotel, but it's located uphill. Might not be as luxurious as the VdE and GHT, but is very good though, and has the huge . On private tours we can depart from your hotel or town. Download the schedule. The latest ferry I see on the timetable is 7:55pm. - to help you get the most out of your next trip. There are 4350+ hotels available in Bellagio. The quickest way to get from Tremezzo to Bellagio (with car) is by ferry. Sorry for this inconvenience, try contacting info@navigazionelaghi.it for more information. Hello Alessandro, thank you for putting these clear instructions for the public!! Im trying to ask about a cruise on May 28, 2023 from the city of Como to Bellagio and I cant There is widespread community transmission globally.Some travel restrictions are being lifted in Italy. Its depth of 410 metres makes it one of the deepest lakes in Europe, surpassed only by a small number of Norwegian . Navigazione Lago di Como is ready to welcome the passengers on board in pandemic times: the company has implemented the new safety measures and offers a new timetable for ferry routes on Lake Como. Hello, this probably happens because you looked for schedules that are far in the future. The schedules shown below are for the next available departures. Public Boat Timetable Lake Como 2023: Como Colico, Public Boat Timetable Lake Como 2023: Colico Como, Ferry to Bellagio and Varenna (weekends and holidays). Carrier is SOLDA TRANSFER - Taxi, Ncc, Limo, Transfer on Lake Como. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. These cookies do not store any personal information. Thank You. Hi Characterized by it's colorfully painted villas stacked up from the shore to the hills above, Varenna is a small beautifully charming town with it's own personality. We just want to buy the ticket at the ferry station. The website does not give you routes. Regarding your other question, I suggest you read the Information for people with disabilities that you can find on the companys website. Could you give us a hint which would be the best option considering our limited time to visit (about 8 hrs) both towns and a resonable fares for this (either regular or rapid boats)? 5 Picnic Packages for your Boat Lunch on Lake Como, Seven Books about Lake Como to buy on Amazon, Seven Interesting and Quirky Facts About Lake Como, The 5 Italian Cuisine Restaurants on Lake Como, The Most Instagramable Hotels on Lake Como, Villa del Balbianello is the most refined and exclusive villa on Lake Como. See all updates on (from Menaggio), including real-time status info, ferry delays, changes of routes, changes of stops locations, and any other service changes. Leave your car at home, don't pollute and discover our beautiful land living it directly from the fresh water of Lario, the most beautiful . - to help you get the most out of your next trip. I hope this helps you! Gestione Navigazione Laghi Italia operates a ferry from Tremezzo to Bellagio every 4 hours. Even though the wedding, Nosetta presented seasonal Fall/Winter 2019 collection releasing minimal velvet and woolen bags made with luxurious, seasonal fabrications. The town of Tremezzio is dreamy, located right across the lake from Bellagio, with spectacular views and the famous Villa Carlotta. Stresa has a second ferry station at the lido in Carciano which has a limited service to the Isola Bella from Easter . Sign in to get trip updates and message other travellers.. Lake Como From Varenna to Menaggio, Bellagio or Tremezzo about 15 minutes. Linda Gartner. Yes, this is the route that takes you from Como to Bellagio and that also connects Bellagio and Varenna. Hi Liva, if you can buy the ticket online, you wont have to wait in line. Take a look! Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. 2nd week of May, 2023.