We may have no puppies at all, and then suddenly like a snowball effect have lots of puppies! I must say the slide show take a long time so wondering if I should separate out grandparents from current parents. Female. Miniature Whoodle puppies are 2400.00. My Whoodle takes pride in producing the best Whoodles in the world, we choose to only breed with the highest quality dogs. 1 female in this litter,or M&M's litter is available. Bernese Mountain Dog Puppies; West Highland Terrier Puppies for Sale from Breeder at Arrowhead Acres Contact Ashley at: ashley@arrowheadacreswesties.com 252-557-7288 JOHN 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. The Westie is energetic enough to keep up with multiple children. They are AKC Registered and up to date on all vaccinations and dewormer. Dog Group: Terrier Size: 13-16 inches tall, 14-20 lbs Lifespan: 12-16 years Energy Level: Medium Coat: Wiry overcoat with a soft, dense undercoat Shedding: Light Hypoallergenic: Yes. We have some Champion Line, and many health tested parents. The West Highland Terrier usually stands 10 to 11 inches tall and weighs 15 to 22 pounds. Breed: West Highland White Terrier. Ailis Westies The next on the list of Westie breeders in the United States is " Ailis Westies ." Ailis Westies is situated in Washington state and has been breeding Westies for over nine years. August 2022 - Views 2256 $1,200 Description Location Map Share Favourite Report Description Price : $1,200 Type : For Sale Date : 12. We search for the most desirable qualities and spare no expense for the Health, and well being of our dogs and puppies. My daughter isoffering training of new puppies from our kennel, at her home. Bri - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Goshen, IN. ! That being said, the West Highland Terrier is highly independent, self-assured, confident, and protective. They shows off their affectionate side by following you around and wanting to be close with you. gumtree.com.au 19 days ago. OFA (Orthopedic Foundation Association) for hips and CERF (Canine Eye Registration Foundation), or OFA, for eyes. DreamCatcher Hill Puppies and Rescue 2023, DreamCatcher Hill Puppies and Rescue (livestock), AKC CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIELS, ARTS, CAVA-POO PUPPIES (AKC CAVALIER/ AKC POODLE CROSS), HYPOALLERGENIC, TEDDY BEARS; SHICHON POO, MALTIPOO! deposit is non-refundable, but is part of the total. Check out Patricia Bremmer's "The Christmas Westie"! No dog is perfect. We care about our dogs and their puppies! This dog breed originated in Scotland when Edward Donald Malcolm began a series of breeding programs prior to the 20th century. She's been waiting for someone to pick her and bring her home to her At Shay's Westies we strive for temperament, health and conformation of our AKC registered Westies. We do occasionally have puppies that we place in pet homes as well. Yorkshire Terrier Puppies for sale in Missouri Select a Breed. From much needed therapy dogs, contributors to science, and athletic entertainers - Westie Whispers alumni have made positive waves. He is offered as, Winnie is a perfect little girl that is ready for her forever loving home. Americanlisted has classifieds in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for dogs and cats. They are a part of our family. The point is to know which dogs to breed together for preventing diseases that are preventable in the puppies while having a large diverse gene pool. The West Highland White Terrier can make a perfect pet for any family who can match it's high level of energy and adapt to it's current mood. Click here to see our available puppies! We are also a member of the Iowa Pet Breeders Association and the Pet Professionals of Southeast Iowa. They have a short, dense coat that is predominantly white with some light brown or yellow markings on the head. Very dirty Westie is Karmon. Our beautiful Holly has had her puppies. Learn more. Loves goin.. West Highland White Terrier, Wisconsin Milwaukee Premium $900 My name is Carol Jackson and I have over 29 years of experience breeding West Highland White Terriers. Very Playful and friendly. The West Highland Terrier is highly prey-driven and can be rewarded with a game of fetch or tug of war. Address: 4525 W Spring Mountain Rd, Suite 109 Las Vegas, NV 89102. There were pictures ofpuppy's parents, past parents, grandparents and even great grandparents, some even 4 to 6 generations back on theoriginal website. they will be leaving with,vet checked and first vaccination and microchip, For more information do contact us 43Oxx2O1xx4924View Detail, Adorable West Highland Terrier puppies ready now. Most of our moms do have a father, if not also amother, andgrandfathers who are all tested. Puppy Breeds. . August 2022 Age : Puppy Sex : Male + Female Location : County Route 15, Sandy Creek, NY, USA ACA male and female West Highland terrier puppies for sale. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The West Highland Terrier is a breed of dog originating in Poltalloch, Scotland. In Westies the recommended tests are: eyes, patellas and hips. Mary Ann andZekehave puppies born 2-6-23. Directions Call/Text Toggle Navigation. Our vision is to breed the all rounded West Highland White Terrier Puppies that can be well trained, shown and still a genuine family dog. THESE ARE TOP QUALITY AKC WESTIES! Moana is a westie/miniature schnauzer mix. So we can share that with other Westie families. Click here to order an autographed copy direct from the author. Toggle navigation. $ 1,300 28%. Woof! We won't know which one until 2-18. There are 11 weeks old, full of energy. How to get a puppy. brokers, breeders, or pet stores. About Us The West Acres is located on a beautiful 220-acre, riverside estate in the heart of northwest Missouri. Even some whos medical bills exceeded $9,000 to get them ready for adoption. Westies Of Delano is located in Delano, California, owned and operated by a reputable breeder called Antonia Brown. Did you know the average medical expense per dog in Westie Rescue is over $780.00? Westie Rescue of Missouri, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation formed in 1999 to address the rescue needs of shelter dogs and puppy mill dogs. Antonia has been breeding since 2005 and is renowned for quality Dalmatian, Yorkshire Terrier, and the adorable West Highland White Terrier. Webelieve in health testing and goevery April to a clinicwhere all our stud dogs are seen by a certifiedophthalmologist. Their top coat is rough and wiry, while their undercoat is soft and fluffy. We are a family owned, home dog breeder of Westie (West Highland White Terrier) dogs. Wormed de flead and toilet trained. They have a soft, thick undercoat with a coarse outer coat. Shipping Included, Please do not hesitate to Text ME at (xxx) xxx-xxx8. Westie Puppies for Sale in Iowa Dogs Iowa Westies for Sale in Iowa Sort Dogs by: of 945 Nora Cresco, IA Breed West Highland White Terrier Age N/A Color Biscuit and White Gender Female Very sweet little girl will be ready at 8 weeks. Monthly nail trimming is usually sufficient to keep their nails from getting too long. If you are actively seeking a puppy, be sure to bookmark the breed's for sale page from below, and check back often. Just becausesomeone may claim to not have a problemdoesn't mean they won't next year, or they may never hear back from families who had puppies withproblems, or theyhaven't been breeding for many years to have more then 1 or 2 dogs grow to old age. 18 puppies available. We have been fortunate enough to call this land home since the spring of 1988. Weekly ear checks and careful cleanings as needed can help prevent ear infections. Two year congenital, Hi Everyone! Australian Terrier Puppy AKC. Helping homeless West Highland White Terriers (Westies) and their owners. Las Vegas Location. Westie Rescue USA volunteers have helped over 8,300 Westies get the care they need to be ready for their new homes. Available Puppies. CHIC, OFA and CERF certificates, for currentparents, their parents, and eventually will have severalgenerations all on here. 2 Adeline and Zeke have puppies born 12-23-22. I had to buy her a life jacket for the boats as she wants to jump off right along with the humans and big dogs. The West Acres | West Highland White Terriers. ! I have many to upload. We cannot wait to see what happens next. I am very slowly trying to find the old photos and add them back on here. The range can be anything from $700 to several thousand. snuggling and play time. 2 males, 2 females. find great families for our puppies. Want to make a difference in a dogs life? To many photos to post taken over the last 25 plus years! My late husband David and I began breeding dogs in 1978 and in 1985 focused on Giant Schnauzers and West Highland White Terriers. Warnbro, WA. The West Highland Terrier does not tolerate rough handling or horseplay at all. These small breed puppies are awesome. West Highland Terrier Dogs and Puppies From Minnesota Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. They are very playful and loves to hang out with you. . plus IL tax, 7.25% See below for more deposit information. Mum is our family pet, dad is a KC registered stud dog. All my puppies are raised in my home with lots of love and affection. They are ready to join go with you now. QUICK TIP: Search for dogs closest to your area by changing the search location. Teacup and Toy Puppies are special and unique dogs that are perfect for anyone looking for a small, portable, and low-maintenance companion. Today I direct one of the largest Westie Rescue organizations in the United States. Text me only at (xxx) xxx-xxx2. They will be the best companion you or your family could ever ask for! They are 12 weeks old and ready for their new fur-ever families!! The health and happiness of my pups is very important.View Detail, 11 Weeks Old and West Highland Terrier Puppies. Westies will need plenty of training and patience. Visit our. Westie - Dogs & puppies for sale from a Licensed Breeder Westie Westie Westie pups All about the breed Westies are loving and loyal little dogs who adapt easily to a variety of home environments. Around other dogs, however, it's possible for a Westie to become aggressive. Girl $3800 Boy $3500 We have West Highland Terrier one boy and one girl are ready to their new home. Since 1973 we have devoted ourselves to the health, temperament and conformation of our dogs. Enter your contact info & email to subscribe to Westie Rescue News and receive notifications of new posts by email. . Most of our moms do have a father, if not also amother, andgrandfathers who are all tested. Stripping is not needed unless you are going to show. Puppies adopted for a pet and on agreement to be spayed or neutered between 5 and 6 months of age are $1800. Read More > With that being said, its best to give your dog plenty of socialization to avoid aggression. This breed is recognized by the ACHC (American Canine Hybrid Club) and is considered a designer mixedbreed. Westie Mixes are not purebred dogs and are considered a mixed breed. Petland St. Louis, Missouri Puppies for sale All our puppies are born in our home under close supervision. Life is full of the unexpected, both good and bad! Tel: (909) 214-0552. At Shay's Westies we strive for temperament, health and conformation of our AKC registered Westies. Lifespan: 12-16 years Breeder. We are looking for loving families for these adorable puppies. She was very happy with her version of beautification, (having rolled in the horse pasture with its "horse apples.") In addition we go to ourveterinarian for patella exams and hip x-rays for OFA certification. 8-Year Health Guarantee. Specific goals include: To provide assistance and care for homeless West Highland White Terriers (WHWTs) specifically in, but not limited to, the lower Peninsula of Michigan. Pet home only. We are Located in SouthWest Nebraska. USDA licensed commercial breeders account for less than 20% of all breeders in the country. First Serious buyers will have Free Shipping. Three akg toy yorkie puppies for sale 535.07 miles. .Our concern is that our puppies will be going into the best available permanent loving homes. Male and female puppies available. West Highland White Terriers You look at me with eyes of love; You never hold a grudge Displaying: 1 - 13 of 13. We are a bonded pair as we have been together our whole lives. Beautiful white! Learn More Female - Ref ID: 28405 Australian Shepherd (262) 598-1201 Female - Ref ID: 28420 Beabull (262) 598-1201 Sale Female - Ref ID: 28232 Bernedoodle Mini 2nd Gen (262) 598-1201 Female - Ref ID: 28264 However, they can become rather possessive and don't tolerate rough play from small children. Contact us and together lets find a great match for you and your family. plz email me for more, Two female wauzers available. All across the United States, independent Westie Rescue organizations and their volunteers are helping to identify Westies at risk of homelessness or death, fostering them, and placing them into permanent forever homes. I need new photos again! I started rescuing 16 years ago as a temporary foster parent. We currently have a short list for families waiting for puppies ready after vacations, but likely puppies will be available in the next litters born. I can ship my puppies to you. All Rights Reserved. Puppy Gallery. Call with any questions. We believe all dogs should be held harmless for their circumstance. Copyright 2013-2018 Online Advertising, LLC, Narvon PA 17555. Thank you for visiting Shay's Westies. Joyce, Petey is a 2 year old neutered male that is looking for a new home as his owner passed away recently. Westie Rescue USA is a national clearinghouse for reputable organizations serving West Highland White Terriers in need all across America. For those of you who do not already know, we are in, For our Nebraska, Iowa, and Kansas City clients we can meet you in Ogallala, NE if you are driving, Learn how to identify scammers. Click here to see why Westies are great in pairs! Territory and Canada. Very small, short legged and short muzzle. Terrier Group. PuppySpot Westie Details Website: PuppySpot West Highland Terriers Phone Number: (866) 954-3968 2. While the Westie had been around for centuries prior, it didn't really gain attention until 1907 under the name Poltalloch Terrier. When you buy a puppy from Denning Farms, you can be sure you are buying from one of the best puppy breeders in the midwest. In 1909, it was updated to be West Highland White Terrier. She loves animals, children, men, women, old, young, anyone that will pay attention and offer an ear scratch.". West Highland Terrier Dogs and Puppies From Iowa Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. The Westie temperament varies greatly from dog to dog. Fully vaccinated. We are proud to say we do not sell puppies to brokers, breeders, or pet stores. Our Westies are raised in our home and are family pets. The West Highland Terrier, or "Westie", is an AKC-recognized dog breed. Can you help us to continue to assist these little ones by making a donation today? This dog breed can have abdominal hernias, craniomandibular osteopathy, and skin disorders. Shipping Included, Please do not hesitate to Text ME at (xxx) xxx-xxx2. A puppy is a very serious decision. Webelieve in health testing and goevery April to a clinic. Well socialized male and female Puppies available and comes with AKC Registered, upto date on shots and vaccines and raised in our home with our kids and other pets. For a smile, check out the video on our. The puppieswill be ready fortheirnew home when they turn 8 weeks old. I am a fully licensed breeder registered and regulated by our local authority in North Devon. For those of you who do not already know, we are in Brighton ( Denver), Colorado. Key features of the West Highland Terrier is their white coat and bullet shaped body that helps them squeeze out of small spaces. ADN-551097. Find your West Highland White Terrier puppy for sale. ! Westie Rescue Michigan is organized as a nonprofit corporation under the laws of the State of Michigan for charitable purposes. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works:Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo,Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound,Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster. We have been raising happy healthy puppies for 10 years. You will need to walk your pup for about an hour every day, and take a trip to the dog park every other day. Location: Fort Worth, TX. 1 male, 2 females I believe they are all spoke for. Please login to manage saved searches ads. for more detailsView Detail, Well Socialized AKC West Highland White Terrier Puppies For Sale. West Highland White Terrier puppies (Westie puppies) are beautiful and strong terriers with bold personalities. Some parents and grandparents OFA certificates are on the parent page,(OrthopedicFoundationAssociation) for patellas, hips and eyes asrecommended by the breed club. This website is supported and managed by Westie Rescue MidAtlantic Region, a nonprofit organization helping Westies in need in VA, MD, NC, SC, DE, WV, eastern PA, southern NJ and Washington, DC. A lot of people are interested in the family history of their Westie puppy. Home br.. BLACK & SABLE GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPIES Veterinarian health check record. The result is a compact and strong dog that is around 18 inches in height and approximately 35-40 pounds. Check out my website for info on puppies available or expected, pictures, parents relatives, health testing and tons of info on our farm and other pets and rescues. Our prime mission is to breed jovial and cute West Highland White Terrier puppies for your loving homes. If you're still interested in speaking with R & R Westies about their dogs, you're welcome to send a message with any questions. For more pictures and videos please visit our Facebook page. Westies have a desire to work, and how you channel that energy is up to you. Her son Kaden is also shown with a dirty face after digging in the mud. AKC registered West Highland White Terrier Puppies For Sale! We also advertise stud dog services and other puppy for sale related items. CHIC, OFA and CERF certificates, for currentparents, their parents, and eventually will have severalgenerations all on here. Breed: Australian Terrier. If seriously interested please call me to discuss a possible adoption. Welcome to Wind Hill Puppies!! They are 12 weeks old and re.. Our Westie Puppies seeking a new home. Plz contact me for more information. shes super sweet very playful! They can become prone to barking and have been known to dig holes if they are left to their own devices. We have been fortunate enough to call this land home since the spring of 1988. West Highland White Terrier Puppies for Sale in Florida by Uptown Puppies About White Terriers The West Highland White Terrier (affectionately known as the Westie puppies) will never cease to entertain you with his antics, woolly coat, and self-assured strut. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments at all! Shedding: Light Toll-Free Phone: (855) 99-PUPPY. Both parents.. Golden doodle 7 months old looking to rehome. AKA a Wauzer. 02/03/2023. Through collaboration with other organizations, donations from private individuals and foundations, and the tireless work of volunteers, hundreds of Westies and other small dogs are saved each year from indignity, pain, and needless death. We provide advertising for dog breeders, puppy sellers, and other pet lovers offering dogs and puppies for sale. They are great travel dogs due to their compact size. In 2014, I FINALLY learned how to trim them much closer to how a professional would trim a Westie! 546. If able, you should also take them to agility courses at least once a month, if not once a week. I need to get photos of them in their new homes with professional hair cuts. Hypoallergenic: Yes. Some are always happy to be around people, while others appreciate peace and quiet. West Highland Terrier Westie. Our litters are hand-raised from birth inside our home in smoke free clean environment. AKC registered German Shepherd puppies from .. I have 3 kids, so your pup comes to you pre-spoiled! Dog Group: Terrier Bo - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Goshen, IN. Please email me directly Txt only via (786) x 322 x 6546View Detail, Gorgeous West Highland Terrier Puppies Males/Females raised in our home, so used to the hussle and bussle of family life and introduced to our other dogs and cats.\r\n\r\nThey come a sample of food which the puppies have been raised on, a cuddly toy, they have been vet checked by our vet and have had 1st inoculations, wormed and deflead, they will also have 4 weeks free insurance. He is almost 7 weeks old now and will be looking for a loving forever family very soon. They are very active and can become hyperactive or aggressive if not given enough exercise. At that point, they will be more likely to understand the pups needs and will give him space when needed. It wont hurt them. 8 were here. Median Price: $1,275.00 Each puppy is up to date on all vaccinations and dewormings and comes with a 1yr genetics health guarantee! This map shows your State level Westie Rescue resources and is always being updated. I took him in impulsivily bec.. knowledgeable west highland white Terrier Puppies For more info and pics TEXT ONLY.. AKC registered West Highland White Terrier Puppies For Sale! Skip to content. We are a small kennel located in Central Illinois dedicated to providing quality Boston Terrier puppies to lovers of the breed. They are a cross between a West Highland Terrier and a Poodle. First 5 Serious buyers will have Free Shipping. Stunning West Highland White Terrier Puppies For Sale. Westie Rescue USA is a national clearinghouse for reputable organizations serving West Highland White Terriers in need all across America. (it only took 20 plus years!) If you'd like see a copy of our contract, click here. We have been breeding Westie breeds for many years now, we are a trust-filled family for pets' adoption. Some of our past puppies in slide show below. Australian Pups. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023Greenfield Puppies. Westies! Great personalities,, We have beautiful pure white West Highland Terrier puppies. We take moms in as we have space in appointments. It is the mission of Westie Rescue of Missouri to prevent cruelty, abuse or neglect of West Highland White Terriers. We would love to hear why your vet is great. Your pup will be apart of our family until they are ready for your family. Use the options below to find your perfect canine companion! akc reg n0t given f0r pet 0nly Westies can also have Westie jaw. This is an ailment that they are genetically predisposed to have, which causes overgrowth of the jaw bone. $950. Zita, thank you so much!!!!! Your donation goes to help a Westie who needs a second chance at a great new life. 1 female in this litter or M&M's litter is available. We have been raising happy healthy puppies for 10 years. We won't know which one until 2-18. Westie Rescue has stepped up and repaired and rehabilitated many injured, hurt, and neglected Westies in the past years. Don't be fooled by their adorable faces and white coats! Home breed and well socialized. Welcome to OakTree Westies. Website Logo, Web Layout, and all pictures and text are copyright 2014-2018 by Online Advertising LLC, with all rights reserved. See more informationunder recommendations. Send us your info, and we'll review your application for our waitlist! In particular, they can develop globoid cell leukodystrophy, which causes tremors, muscle weakness, and sometimes trouble walking. In fact, it was actually registered by the American Kennel Club (AKC) as the Roseneath Terrier in 1908, but its name was changed to West Highland White Terrier in 1909. Here are just three ways you can help: Each Westie Mystery author Patricia A. Bremmer's Westie Whispers, Congratulations! For those of you who do not already know, we are in Brighton ( Denver), Colorado. We won't know which one until 2-18. Now, the Westie has become one of the most popular dog breeds in the UK and is gaining popularity around the world. I am happy you have come to my website where I hope you can learn a little more about Me as A Westie breeder and my wonderful crew of West Highland White Terriers. All Rights Reserved. Both parents can be seen. She only weighs about 13 pounds which is quite small for a show Westie. Very playful and happy. Lake St. Louis, Missouri. There are some dogs that love nothing more than to help you with daily tasks around the farm. Westies have a beautiful and distinctive white wire-coat which is non-shedding and hypoallergenic. West Highland White Terrier. Puppies adopted for a pet and on agreement to be spayed or neutered between 5 and 6 months of age are $1800. Its not only popular for its sunny disposition, but also for its adorable face! TXT ONLY VIA The mom's like to cycle at the same time astheirfriends. Website: Rangel Kennel. Comes with AKC Registration, Pedigree, vaccination card and. Here are some of the best dog breeds for farms: Terriers tend to be energetic, quick-witted dogs that are loyal and devoted. Text me only at (xxx) xxx-xxx7. They are energetic, fun-loving dogs that can fit well in an any sized family. Name * Email * Phone Number * City / State * Dog Breed * Pug Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Siberian Husky Dachshunds Size: 13-16 inches tall, 14-20 lbs Feel free to browse hundreds of active classified puppy for sale listings, from dog breeders in Pa and the surrounding areas. Westie puppies have dark, soulful eyes and tails that are docked about halfway down their length. Westie Rescue is made possible by independent organizations and volunteers all over the USA and Canada, who care for homeless and sometimes helpless Westies to find those open arms and hearts like yours. 2 are tiny puppies! Brilliant Westie puppies ready Affectionate cute male and female west highland terrier puppies for your family, these puppies are vet checked and AKC Registered, They are 12 weeks old westie puppies which we are giving out only to any caring , lovely home. Read More > Puppies We primarily breed westies in search of our next show prospects as well as for dogs with amazing traits to carry on in our breeding program. They enjoy being on the move and can become destructive if not even enough exercise. Purchased from Goldendoodles R Us for $1500.. Adorable West Highland Terrier puppies ready now. Our Westies are first and foremost our FAMILY pets, and secondly used for breeding. She would do well, Finnie is a loving little boy from AKC parents. Displaying: 1 - 24 of 24. We are so proud of all our Westie puppies and the families who have been enriched by adding another Westie to their homes. I expect gorgeous!!!! They grow so fast. Tulsa: 918.303.7387 Oklahoma City: 405.467.7387. Our puppies are ready to leave for their new home at 9-10 weeks old. Norwich Terrier Puppies For Sale Hide Breed Information Breed Traits National Breed Club Description History & Job Health Rescue Personality: Affectionate, loyal, alert, curious, gregarious. Email: westierescue1@gmail.com. new family! 1 female West Highland Terrier cross pups for Sale. We have almost 50 years experience (the past 27 years with our Westies)withbreeding, raising, and training dogs. History: The West Highland White Terrier shares its roots with the other terriers of Scotland, including the Skye, Cairn, and Scottish Terriers, all used for hunting small game. Denning Farms is a USDA Licensed Dog Breeder. Crate trained. breed! If youre adopting a dog, and have children, you will want to wait until your children are at least the age of seven. The Westie used to be called a Roseneath Terrier and this was the original registered name. They are AKC registered pups that are up to date with their shots. Remember Westie Rescue when building out your Will and final wishes as we can only operate because people like you care and worry about the ones who need our help. If you are a first-time pet owner, you will want to work with a trainer. We love Jesus and live in a Galatians 5 13 home!! Along with the occasional roaming puppy, The West Acres is home to a small flock of Dorset-Suffolk sheep, a single horse, rolling cropland & native grass, and numerous species of wildlife, including whitetail deer, red fox, cottontail rabbit, & bobwhite quail. Then, they will be happy on their own as well as with others. Well socialized male and female Pu.. Well Socialized AKC West Highland White Terrier Puppies For Sale. Westies can be fickle in temperament, but are usually very social and amiable towards their owners. On some things just because a parent is a carrier it does not mean a puppy can ever have the problem. And one of their babies can be a part of your family too. Thats why local Westie Rescues rely on private donations from individuals and foundations to make up the difference.