Everything was absolutely Beautiful and their attention to detail is fantastic. She was a great communicator and we felt like she did everything that she could and some to accommodate us. Even though the big Christmas tree wasn't there anymore we still had amazing perfect areas to take pictures both inside and out. You looked absolutely stunning!!! She was very efficient and made sure our day went smoothly. and went above and beyond on the day of. Monica and the rest of the staff at the Westin made everything so easy. The Lakeside tent was gorgeous and romantic. We all had so much fun!! A special mention about Swank Audio Visuals at the Westin. Super 8 by Wyndham Grand Rapids, Itasca - Book Super 8 by Wyndham Grand Rapids online with best deal and discount with lowest price on Hotel Booking. a, our wedding coordinator was helpful and thorough. Keep in touch, I wish you lots of love and happiness! Overall, we are very pleased with our experience at The Westin. Travel. I always emailed Aileen of any changes during the one month and it was taken care of immediately. It was a pleasure working with you and Leon over the past year. Not only was she amazing at helping us meet all of our expectations and needs she treated us as though we were her friends and after our experience with her we would definetly consider her a friend. The Westin Chicago Northwest 400 Park Blvd , Itasca, Illinois 60143 855-516-1090 Reserve Outstanding value on upcoming dates. The cocktail hour in the lobby was perfect especially when you walked in and saw our "K" ice sculpture luge which was an amazing hit! They need a better system though to ensure rooms are not overbooked. Throughout the planning process she was available to answer questions and accommodate all requests. From our very first meeting, through the Sunday morning brunch, our primary contact Amanda was amazing. We can't thank her and the Westin enough for making my daughter's wedding day the day she always dreamed about! I was curious as to what a reception would be like (vs. a hamburger dinner for teens) and it was fabulous. Our Venue room is perfect for every kind of unique event needing flexible space. However, we had a slight mishap with the front desk which resulted in two of my sisters (I was the bride) losing their rooms because the conference scheduled at the hotel had guests who didnt check out. Itasca, IL 60143 The Westin Chicago Northwest, a premier destination for meetings and social events, just West of O'Hare International Airport. Aileen was so helpful and did everything to make sure our day was a special one! We received SO many compliments on our venue, food, and service. 400 Park Boulevard Itasca, IL 60143 . Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. She was extremely organized and made the day run so smoothly. Sa My husband and I booked the Westin a year in advance and had our wedding last weekend. Rain forced Kaitlyn and Mark's Westin Chicago Northwest ceremony inside but it was still so incredibly beautiful. Our on-site ceremony was by the We are so happy that you had an amazing experience here at the Westin! Cheers! The staff on wedding day was so attentive, from the servers to the bartenders, everyone was amazing. We are very fortunate to have Monica on our team and appreciate your lovely comments. HUGE ZOMBIE HORDE SURVIVAL! On the day of, everything went off without a hitch. Plenty of space, delicious food, friendly staff. After photographing 200+ weddings, my favorite part of my job will forever be the sweet couples that come into my life. I can tell from other reviews that my former contact, Samantha, still works here, and I can attest to her exceptional customer service. She would do what she could to get it done, or find an alternate option if it came down to it. Every member of the staff we encountered was so nice, helpful and professional. She was very knowledgeable with every detail of the wedding planning process, provided excellent recommendations throughout when choosing our table placements, seating, reception dinner items, etc. We highly recommend the Westin Chicago Northwest for your reception, and we STRONGLY encourage you to ask for Sheree to work with! We were in shock when we saw how gorgeous the Grand Ballroom was that day. Everything was truly perfect. We had a lot of vendors and a lot of details to execute and everything went off without a hitch. At least that it was the hotline told us. We absolutely loved the place the ambiance of the tent was so magical. It was the perfect decision! We can't imagine having gotten married anywhere else! Find 511 listings related to Coyote Ranch in Addison on YP.com. Sheree checked in with my husband and I periodically through the night to keep us posted on the time, the weather, and to be sure we were happy - during cocktail hour she even met us with our fave drinks in hand, because she noticed we hadn't gotten to the bar yet! During dinner, Sheree drove to a nearby Walmart to buy a new one!! I had a complimentary suite for the night of the wedding. 630 877 0780 We held both the ceremony and the reception at the Westin and we were very pleased with both! Even on the day of the wedding I thought the food may not be as good since they make so much more at that point. the way and easily handled the dozens of changes we made along the way. Thank you for making my wedding exactly what I had hoped it would be! Well-behaved dogs may be left unattended in rooms, but housekeeping service will not be provided. ensive - we wished there was a way to create your own package rather than pick from the three the hotel offers - but overall we were very satisfied with the quality of the food/venue and would definitely recommend this space! We were beyond disappointed in the quality of service provided by the Westin. And by having a separate space for that we didn't have to do this in our hotel room like I have seen at other weddings we have attended. Westin Chicago Northwest. After that, everyone went to the First Presbyterian Church of Itasca to celebrate their Christian wedding ceremony. The atrium was perfect for a classy cocktail hour, the ballroom was a beautiful space for our reception and the rooms were newly updated and comfortable for all of our guests. Registry. I was very leery with the dinner reception as their were a total of three wedding taking place. While the pandemic threw some curve balls at us, communication was still very good and all my questions and concerns were answered. Hindu wedding in Chicago suburbs of Itasca, Illinois. From the day we decided to have our reception at the Westin, up until the night of and everything between, Amanda Hillock wa We had our wedding on August 27, 2016. This made our lives so much easier since we didnt have to worry about people RSVPing with specific meal preferences unless they were vegetarian, gluten free, etc. However it was a pain for some people booking. There is no Hi Robyn and Chris, We worked with Monica at the Westin and she was the best! Once I entered my room, there was still trash in the kitchen from previous guests. Our Event Manager Aileen Mckellar was very good to us and very helpful right from the beginning. The tent for the reception space was arranged exactly the way we wanted it and looked impeccable inside. It was a fantastic venue. The Westin Chicago Northwest is a great place to celebrate your wedding. We had a blast capturing the fall colors, grabbing ice cream, and taking photos with their pup, Luna. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are included in each room. She was very helpful and very easy to get a hold of. I am so happy with our experience with Sheree, MaryAnn and the rest of the Westin staff. Our chefs will work with you to customize dinner to your tastes, while the venues event planners will help coordinate and manage your nuptials. The day started off with a Hindu wedding ceremony with music mixed by DJ Aladdin, a flash mob led the way for Kevin's entrance into the Westin Chicago Northwest in Itasca. The Westin Northwest has 19 event rooms to choose from but 4 main ones that are used for weddings. They invited us to their second tour and we quickly decided that we wanted to have the wedding there. Therefore, we lost rooms from our wedding block (which was the reason we picked the venue since we had majority out of town guests) as well as lost rooms the day/night of the wedding itself. This part of the review has NO reflection of the banquet staff or the Event Sales Department. Every step of the process was so easy and the v We had our wedding at The Westin Chicago Northwest on 4/8/2017. . I worked with her from the very beginning, and she always answered all of my emails. d the Westin helped make it stress free! We were able to have it inside and everyone thought it was even better than if it were outside. We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. Overall i loved it and would highly recommend it to everyone! These professionals specialize in weddings of all styles and cultural backgrounds and will make sure that everything runs smoothly on the big day. When I walked into the pavilion for the first time, all decorated and ready for guests, I cried tears of joy. My wife and I very pleased with the quality and caring attitude and expression of the Westin staff. We also had last minute table changes from unexpected guests and those were made with a breeze. My only regret is that I didn't finish my plate! Make a splash in The Westin Chicago Northwest's heated indoor pool on your next staycation to Itasca, close to O'Hare Airport and Schaumburg's Woodfield Mall. nd reception were located at the hotel. Keep in touch, Monica. Aileen is one of the easiest people to work with. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness! A number of our guests stayed he night and everyone we have spoken with said their room was very comfortable and they had gotten a good night's rest. the lakeside Pavillion was absolutely beautiful she organized everything exactly how I envisioned it. All hotel staff were superb. We continue to receive countless compliments from our family and friends on the entire venue experience which exceeded our lofty expectations. We were very impressed with the service we received at our tasting, from Sheree along the way, and on our wedding night. We wanted to use these points for our honeymoon, will be using for another time before expiration. Westin delivered! an our whole wedding all our transactions with Westin went in very smoothly. Our most popular space is our year round and climate controlled Lakeside Pavilion tented space that has outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour facing our lakes and willow trees. Amanda Hillock was awesome. I was a guest at a wedding reception here on a recent Sunday. Thank you, Kelly and Matthew! It was awesome to have my 2 big vendors work so closely together! The Lakeside Pavilion was the perfect place for our reception and completely fulfilled my vision for wedding day. Monica truly cares about making your day special and will help settle any concerns you have. We never were in for any surprises! It was pretty exp We had our wedding at The Westin in Itasca on October 30, 2021. When planning wedding the location for the reception is one of the first major decisions to be made. However, only half of the bags were passed out and I know there were way more people staying so most of my guests did not receive there bag and breakfast voucher I had prepaid for :(. Amanda was so great to work with because she made sure to answer all my questions and re Be warned!! We had our reception at in the Lakeside Pavilion tent for 230 people on October 14. Go Westin for all your wedding dreams! lend a knowledgeable hand when we were looking for guidance. The wait staff kept our food warm so that we could eat it later. Everyone was very friendly and many of our guests told us how fantastic the service was. And the finalists are . Thank you for the kind feedback! Every question we asked was answered quickly. It was pleasure working with you and your family! I was concerned that having the party in the Pavilion would be like having it in a giant balloon, but the room was beautiful, the temperature was well maintained and the separation from the main part of the building provided a feeling of both privacy and intimacy that was extremely comfortable. The Westin Chicago North Shore (4-star hotel) Address: 601 N Milwaukee Ave, Wheeling, IL 60090Phone: (847) 777-6500Ratings: 4.4 (1662 reviews) Very good Eco-certifiedWebsite : The Westin Chicago North ShoreCheck-in. cocktail hour were held outside. The day was truly spectacular. Keep in touch, Monica. We could not have asked for a more pleasant experience. The alcohol selection was impressive as well including craft beers from the local brewery Church Street. of the way! My positions have varied over the years, from Operations to Sales, however I was lucky enough to find that I loved helping people . lion was a beautiful venue. willow tree on-site, overlooking a beautiful pond. Venue: Westin Itasca, Grand Ballroom. The owner of a Westin hotel in Itasca is battling in court with its lender over a $31 million loan gone bad. Thank you!!! Thank you so much for the kind words Brittany, I have passed them on to our culinary and service team! We loved witnessing this great celebration. It gave that tent feelingbut more elegant and air conditioned (which was important for a July wedding) Best bang for your buck and not to mention the exquisite grounds for stunning pictures. The cocktails were served in the lobby and it was just beautiful with the lighting from the rest of the hotel.. Westin and she was AMAZING throughout the process. I had actually had dinner in Samantha was wonderful to work with. That's not how it was at all though. :). We would definitely recommend the Westin in Itasca to others for their wedding venue. If anyone is looking for a BEAUTIFUL hotel! Aileen and The Westin made that happen! All of my guests are still talking about how the food was delicious from beginning to end and how they never had to wait long for a drink at the bar. Helpful, accommodating and kind would be the top three words I use to describe them, which made for a smooth event. Everything was delicious and served perfectly. The Westin's vendor showcase was really helpful in finding our officiant and DJ, bot We had our wedding in the Lakeside Pavilion in April 2016. She did an outstanding job! The food was outstanding-everyone at our wedding commented on how delicious it was. The after party in the bar was also a huge success and a seamless transition from the dancing in the pavilion. My husband and I are so glad Hi Jacqueline, thank you for the kind words! They answered the billions of questions I had politely and never got annoyed with me even when i annoyed myself LOL! The pavilion looked amazing! My couples call me their wedding cheerleader! You both stayed so positive over the past two years even after having to postpone your wedding, it was such a pleasure working with you a Our wedding was a dream come true and it mostly due to The Westin and their staff, ass well as our wedding Coordinator, Monica. We decided to have a Sunday brunch for the people that had stayed in the hotel. did an amazing job. The up lighting in the tent is so amazing. P.S. This was something nice and different to do during the planning process. One of our biggest concerns was ensuring we got to actually eat apps during cocktail hour! 400 Park Blvd, Itasca, Illinois 60143 Explore The Westin Chicago Northwest's many event spaces to find the ones that best suit your wedding needs and preferences. If I could give more than 5 stars, I definitely would. Itasca Wedding Venues Wedding Venues near Itasca, IL Bethany Community Center Itasca, IL Capacity: 100 $150 to $800 / Wedding The Center strives to serve the community. 121 n Cross St. Wheaton Il 60187. djsohbash@usa.com. It was the best experience you could want. I would recommend anyone to have their wedding in the Pavilion at the Westin and also to work with Amanda! Dive into our Six Pillars of well-being: Sleep Well, Eat Well, Move Well, Feel Well, Work Well, and Play Well. After several unanswered phone calls, I sent an email and got a response 4-5 days later. Everything was PERFECT. Look through our photo gallery to see what type of wedding decor you'd love for your wedding ceremony and wedding reception at the Bolingbrook Golf Club. It kind of worried me to book a wedding at a venue without tasting the food, but once we got to the tasting I was blown away. It was a pleasure working with you both. Jordan & Mike. Everyone we worked with at the Westin made us feel like we were their most important customer and that our happiness was their highest consideration. All of our guests keep raving about the food.. one guest said that it was the "best steak he had ever had". Amazing amazing amazing! It was a pleasure working with you and Dale over the past year. I would highly recommend Sheree and this beautiful venue. Play Video. Welcome to the oasis of travel at the 416 rooms and Suites of The Westin Chicago Northwest, a AAA Four-Diamond hotel close to OHare Airport and Schaumburg's Woodfield Mall. They went above and beyond and bent over backwards to make sure that we were happy and that our reception vision came to life. When we came back from the reception, the trash we had set out had been collected. Another thing that I really appreciated was that the food from cocktail hour was left on the head table since the bridal party was not at the cocktail hour for too long. The tree and lake make a perfect setting. For overnight accommodations, look no further than the hotels modern and spacious suites, which can be booked in blocks of 10 to 100. This is due to the fact that the Westin is a larger hotel. The Westin Chicago Northwest is a wedding venue located in Itasca, IL. We received so many compliments from our guests and I couldn't be happier with how the entire process went!!! We got married outside and had our reception inside the Lakeside pavilion tent. We had our ceremony under the willow tree outside and had our reception in the pavilion. The Westin Chicago Northwest 4-star property 400 Park Blvd, Itasca, IL travelocity Price Guarantee Photos Rooms Reviews Amenities See More Photos 3.7 out of 5 Good! - Read 676 reviews, view 200 photos, and find great deals for The Westin Chicago Northwest at Tripadvisor Sheree Slupski. I worked closely with Aileen who was absolutely wonderful. We would highly recommend the Westin if you want your dreams to come true! The staff and wedding coordinator were very friendly and on top of what was going on at all times.. if we needed or requested some My daughter was married this past weekend and we had the reception at the Westin Itasca. We had a lot of late night snacks but the cotton candy station was by far the hit of the night. We went on our tour on a a Sunday and loved th We recently had my daughters wedding in the Pavillion at the Westin! She was prompt emailing any information required or answering any of our questions . Designated rooms on the lower floors are pet-friendly. Sonesta ES Suites Chicago - Schaumburg (3-star hotel) Address: 901 E Woodfield Office Ct, Schaumburg, IL 60173Phone: (847) 619-6677Ratings: 4.4 (467 reviews) Very good Website : Sonesta ES The Westin Chicago Northwest: Wedding Party - See 673 traveller reviews, 210 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Chicago Northwest at Tripadvisor. Check in time was 3 PM and my room was not ready. Perfect! The entire hotel staff was polite and well dressed. Everyone we dealt with was very accomadating. The food and drinks were amazing. Especially front desk. We added late night snacks and the strawberry infusion bar and are so thankful we did! The venue looked amazing, the food was fantastic and the service for our open bar was professional yet fun. The hotel were flexible as questions can up throughout the planning process. In addition all the decoration was set up perfectly! I highly recommend the Lakeside Pavilion if you are looking for the tented look. Sheree. I have only good things to say. She was wonderful, extremely attentive to our needs. The cotton candy bar was a complete hit! I had my picture perfect wedding November 12, 2016 there in the grand ballroom. The ceremony was on the lawn with cocktails on the Terrace. I felt like I was emailing her constantly with tons of questions,and she always got back to me After thoroughly searching Chicagoland, we are very pleased to report of our exceptional wedding reception experience at the Westin in Itasca, IL (centrally located and near OHare) this month for our oldest daughter and son-in-law. We will be back year after year to celebrate our anniversary! We would highly recommend the Westin to anyone planning a wedding or other special occasions! We did receive a new coordinator within 3 months of our wedding date but she was up to speed on all of our planning quickly and she ensured the event was executed exactly as we requested. We were supposed to have our wedding ceremony outside but the weather did not cooperate. The food was delicious and we still have guests commenting on that! All of our guests were pleased and have had endless compliments on how fun and scenic the entire day was. The Westin Chicago Northwest Overview Reviews Amenities & Policies 400 Park Blvd, Itasca, IL 1-844-663-2269 Price Guarantee Get more as an Orbitz Rewards member 4.4 out of 5 "Very good!" See all 60 reviews Room cleanliness 4.5 Service & staff 4.5 Room comfort 4.0 Hotel condition 4.0 This hotel is most popular for: Everyone Family Couples Highly recommend! There is not a single detail I would change about their process. Having our wedding at the Westin Chicago Northwest was the best decision my husband and I made throughout our entire planning process! My number one priority was the food and alcohol and the Westin did not disappoint! Our sister-in-laws mother had to stay upstairs with her grandson because he was fussy and between everyone there they got our sister-in-laws mothers dinner brought upstairs to her so that she wouldn't miss out on it. Overall, we are still on cloud 9 and we truly owe that to the Westin. It was so amazing I wish I could do it all again. Book The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, San Antonio on Tripadvisor: See 4,878 traveller reviews, 1,606 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, ranked #13 of 397 hotels in San Antonio and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Somehow between the rehearsal and the reception, the selfie stick I had placed on a table next to our "selfie station" went missing. - World War Z Gameplay - New York Zombie Apocalypse Survival. The Westin was the best! It just so happened that our wedding night became the wettest October day in history (10.9 inches of rain in Itasca! I did not have a wedding planner so at times it was stressful. We had to postpone our wedding due to covid, so I worked with a few people over the 2 year process. Thanks again, Sheree. Dj Sohbash is the #1 indian wedding Dj in Chicago. Staff was fantastic and wedding coordinators wonderful! Every detail is discussed meticulously and delivered from our delicious cuisine to our superior service. As I am a wedding photographer myself, I am very particular and knew exactly how I wanted my day to run. We recently had our wedding at the Westin Chicago Northwest. We would do it all over at the Westin. We were given an excellent room rate for our guests, which was important to us. We really had a fabulous experience! She also took care of all the day of details, putting out decorations, programs, and making sure we got everything back. Our guests raved about their dinner, the service and especially about the mini cheese burgers served as a late night snack. The cocktail hour was in the main lobby and it was beautifully set up. 10 minutes 18 seconds 8M. GF Management, a leading national hotel ownership and management company, through its affiliate, has acquired the 408-room Westin Chicago Northwest located in Chicago's suburb of Itasca, IL . Besides how smoothly the night went, and how beautiful the room and hotel was, the food was outstanding!! And like I said, the Pavilion is already so beautiful, I didn't have to worry too much about decorations! o accommodate and make sure that we both were comfortable with any decision that we made. Full-Time. We were very, very happy with our experience with Westin. Thank you Westin staff for making this the most amazing day of our lives!!!! It was so beautiful. Highly recommend planning your special day at the Westin and requesting Monica as your Wedding Specialist. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! P.S. I highly recommend the Westin as a wedding venue. The Westins wedding coordinator (Susan) is also great to work with and paid excellent attention to the details of our wedding weekend. Anything is possible there! The cake tasted super fresh and moist on the day of the wedding. The food was also really great. hotel room was absolutely magnificent! We had a bi-cultural wedding and it was so lovely and it was because of Sheree Slupski, who was amazing! We heard tons of compliments from our guests about the food. Another compliment from a long time friend this is the best wedding of many in recent years. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future! It was everything I dreamed of. The tent comes with a dance floor and a high-quality . fect! The food and the service was excellent. They did an amazing job with the lighting. Aileen is one of the easiest people to work with. All the charges were clearly mentioned in the contract and there were no hidden or extra costs. You and Michael were such a pleasure to work with over the last 7months. All I can say is things really do happen fora a reason. Just an example of how aw Hi Melissa, thank you for the very kind words. We received so many compliments from our guests about the food (how delicious it was), the accommodations (how nice the rooms, pool, and path around the lake were), the attentive hotel service, as well as how beautiful our ceremony and reception location was (we had ours in the lakeside pavilion). The Westin was also accommodating with the appetizers. I didn't want to have my reception in a typical hotel banquet room but I still needed to be at a hotel for my out of town guests, and this was per We actually just had the reception there and it was absolutely perfect. ositives: Guests who were denied were offered to stay down the road in a nearby hotel. Amanda helped us along every step of We had our wedding in July 2016, and everything went exceptionally well. All of the staff was very friendly and attentive throughout the reception. Even the parents of the groom were denied a room. It was definitely worth the money, and the staff was so nice an accommodating from the planning process through the night of. All of our guests Hi Jodi! Through the whole process -2 yrs due to Covid we were treated with punctuali After touring 5 venues, my daughter and her husband chose the Westin Chicago Northwest. Super 8 by Wyndham Grand Rapids, Itasca - Book Super 8 by Wyndham Grand Rapids online with best deal and discount with lowest price on Hotel Booking. Wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! hroughout the whole process. le. It was a wonderful place to sit, talk and say our final farewells all while enjoying a generous selection of food and a very attentive wait staff. We were sent to the bakery that made the cake to taste several different combinations and pick the one that we liked best. Venue was beautiful, everything we asked for and more. The food and bar package are very solid, especially considering just how large-scale the catering has to be. Dining tickets booked with rooms will have 50% of the room rental fees go to charity. I traveled quite a bit for work and I always loved staying at Westins and this Westin is among the best. The moment I stepped foot in their I told my parents, "I'm in love. Samantha was on top of everything and she made it easy for us. Weddings that we have been invited to there were over the top so we wanted to make the same impression. Best Wishes, Everything was beautiful and exactly the way we dreamed it would be! We reserved a conference room for our guests to continue celebrating after the reception was over. She responded to us right away with every inquiry however minor it may have been and led us every step Our wedding at the Westin was exactly what I imagined. The Westin Chicago Northwest: Westin Itasca - See 674 traveller reviews, 210 candid photos, and great deals for Itasca, IL, at Tripadvisor. Westin Itasca: Unique Wedding Venue with Indian Wedding Decor Photos The Westin Itasca is one of the most envious wedding venues a couple can book. Guest rooms at The Westin Chicago Northwest are equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities. This continued on the entire time working with the Westin. The Catering Manager (Samantha) was extremely helpful in planning the Big Day!