8. C 6.D 1. 2. This site is using cookies under cookie policy . ________------________-----______----______-----______-----______-----___ 4.c Row 2 is 4 vertical line 1 3 7 Doctor 1 mean is 12 and his median is 12 Question 3(Multiple Choice Worth 2 points) Which of the following is true of the data set represented by the box plot? Related topic. B: Only (3, 4) Outlier: The data that falls on the far left or right side of the ordered data is tested to be the outliers. Also known as a box and whisker chart, boxplots are particularly useful for displaying skewed data. When graphing this five-number summary, only the horizontal axis displays values. Generally, the outliers fall more than the specified distance from the first and third quartile. C 6) C (25) answer choices The distribution of the data is symmetrical, so the mean and median are likely within 2-3 miles. Math Questions. Negatively Skewed: If the distance from the median to minimum is greater than the distance from the median to the maximum, then the box plot is negatively skewed. Answer Yourself. Box plot shows 5 description of the data set it is representing. C these answers are for Lesson 4: Stem-And-Leaf plots Unit 3: Using graphs to analyze data Connexus 8th grade. Which of the following statements best describes the data shown? How many students collected more than 43 cans? To find the range of all plots, subtract the smallest value from the largest value. 3) 8 IQR = Q3-Q1. C(54;73) As of right now the answers for the 8th grade unit 3 quiz is: If the number of bacteria doubles every 3 hours, how many bacteria will there be at the end of 15 hours. Box plots visually show the distribution of numerical data and skewness by displaying the data quartiles (or percentiles) and averages. I'll try one and put the right answershopefully i dont fail mine! (i.e.) Honestly, a bunch of wankers. Jut put a bar between those numbers, ok guys the problem is that for all connexus quizzes, they make some questions different for some students. A box plot has 5 data description. __________________________________ Incorrect answer C. 43 2 answers; Algebra; asked by lola; 729 views; A group of 15 students were assigned a novel to read during class. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What does the box in a box plot represent? D Many YouTube videos can show you how to Find the range of the data set represented by this box plot. A line dividing the box will be at 54. 6.D Now I have no tension just because of this app, like isnt that just The best???? D(the height of NBA basketball players, in meters) third row: stem 5 and leaves 0 3 3 6 8 Answer). The stem in row 2 is 6; the leaves in row 2 are 0, 6, and 9. 2) C (54; 73) 6. Find the mode, Stem Leaf 5 4 5 6 0 6 9 7 2 3 4 5 5 8 1 2 8 9 9 5 6 5/4= 54 1. 4 0 2 4 5 8 9 9 Box plots (also called box-and-whisker plots or box-whisker plots) give a good graphical image of the concentration of the data. So I was confused at first with 8 Here are the answers for 1-7 A left whisker extends from 2 to 4. 12 7.c Gen Z rules. 2. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Created by Sal Khan and Monterey Institute for Technology and Education. D(35) The median is 11. Incorrect answer A. 6 | 9, 4 A 6. 7.C 6.) C I just finished the test all by myself after trying to find the answers, its really not that hard but here ya go, for a 7/7, use these answers. i use connexus and i am in 6th grade I HAVE 17 QUESTIONS ON THE TEST I NEED HELP!!!! 6.d - [Voiceover] Represent the following data using a box-and-whiskers plot. On the box, the first line to the left represents the lower quartile. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ so 6 /4,9 would be for 64% and 69% ignore the countries, 5.2.7 - Quick Check: Stem-and-Leaf Plots 4) the third one its a graph. yw babes, LOLLL I GOT A 3/7 WITH GAMER GIRLS ANSWERS. Which data set is represented by the modified box plot? Q. 2: on the wrong quiz Dont copy tho make it in your own words and be sure to explain it correctly. Which data set is represented by the modified box plot? thanks, What I put for number 8: 9 | 9, 7, 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 4: also, my mom took my phone so I might not be able to message anyone back for a while. A box plot is constructed from five values: the minimum value, the first quartile, the median, the third quartile, and the maximum value. 7. D 35 The middle line shows the median, also called second quartile. Expert-Verified Answer Given: Given that the data are represented by the box plot. What statistic is shown by the red line on the dot. A. just searched it and this popped up. The data that falls on the far left or right side of the ordered data is tested to be the outliers. C D D m 2.c its been 8 years since this has been created Which of the following is true of the data set represented by the box plot? PLS, @Limitless_Dreams is 100% correct 7/7 multiple choice answer questions, people say the answer is 35 on 5. but i don't get how lol, Bruh this was back from 2013 im here in 2021 just looking for the dang answers bc Connexus sxcks and I hate it and have accepted the fact I will be working at McDonalds the rest of my life so for everyone still here limitless dreams is correct and cheating is fine idc what ppl say. @CorrectAnswers!!! d. no mode; 73.5 Doctor 1 mean12 median 12 C The last line of the box shows the third quartile. 4.c The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Creating box plots AP.STATS: UNC1 (EU), UNC1.L (LO), UNC1.L.1 (EK), UNC1.L.2 (EK) CCSS.Math: 6.SP.B.4, HSS.ID.A.1 Google Classroom Which data set could be represented by the box plot shown below? D: Neither. 25 25 28 28 31 31 34 34 37 37 40 40 Q_1 Q1 median Q_3 Q3 Weight (grams) 5) B : The first quartile is the median of the lower half of the data set. 3: Both have the same spread. , EndRoot 3 lessthan StartRoot 8 EndRoot lessthan 4 StartRoot 9 EndRoot + StartRoot 8 EndRoot greaterthan 2 StartRoot 9 EndRoot minus StartRoot 8 EndRoot greaterthan 0.1. 6. 4 |8| 5 We use these types of graphs or graphical representation to know: Distribution Shape Central Value of it Variability of it 6: Eighth grade students have more variation in the amount of time spent online last night. Easy Setting Box Look Around. answers for connexus students are: C What is the interquartile range of the data? answer:forgiveness The stem in row 4 is 8; the leaves in row 4 are 1, 2, 8, and 9. 8. If the number of observations is even use median formula: The five-number summary in the box plot is minimum, maximum, median, first quartile, and third quartile. C When Easy Setting Box is executed it automatically recognizes the current monitor and designates the number corresponding to each monitor. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. C Construction of a box plot is based around a dataset's quartiles, or the values that divide the dataset into equal fourths. = + 10 + 25 + 30 0 5 15 20 35 The data contains at least one outlier. 3. The next line on the box represents the median. Even though i got a 100% percent on the multiple choice it doesn't mean i'm stupid cause ur teachers are smart enough to change the questions cause face it they prob get notifications when an answer is found on the internet. d. 37, 38, 39, 14, 34, 74, 25, 45 The box extends from 4 to 8 and is divided into 2 parts by a vertical line segment at 6. B Expert-Verified Answer Given: Given that the data are represented by the box plot. stem-and-leaf plot A. A 42 ** C. 54 D. 96 2. 7. A box plot is constructed from five values: the . In IPTV networks, the set-top box is a small computer providing two-way communications on an IP network and decoding the video streaming media. A box and whisker plot-also called a box plot-displays the five-number summary of a set of data. 1.A B It is to be used when we have large range of data or multiple set of data which is related with each other in some way It is to be used when predictor value (X) is descrete and respond value (Y)is continuous. 5. The range of a box plot is the difference between the maximum and minimum value. 5. We need to determine the range and interquartile range. How would the value 8 be represented? 3xy=13 4. C 20082Y0 Math Grade 8 B Unit 2: Using Graphs to Analyze Data 3. I will give it to you 5.D A. Let F be the vector space of all functions mapping R\mathbb{R}R into R\mathbb{R}R, and let T:FFT: F \rightarrow FT:FF be a linear transformation such that T(e2x)=x2T\left(e^{2 x}\right)=x^2T(e2x)=x2, T(e3x)=sinxT\left(e^{3 x}\right)=\sin xT(e3x)=sinx, and T(1)=cos5xT(1)=\cos 5 xT(1)=cos5x. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. The next line on the box represents the median. C 5. Interquartile range (IQR). jesus christ what is wrong with you people, Bruh if y'all tryin to do the stem-and-leaf plots quiz for 7th grade these are the answers: What is the median of the data set represented by this box plot? 7.) 4. Doctor 1 mean is 12 and the median is 15, Doctor 2 mean is 16 and the median is 26 D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Then determine which answer choice matches the dot plot you drew. Use the stem-and-leaf plot below to answer questions 1-3. stem-and-leaf plot. false The mode interval in a histogram is the interval that has the highest frequency. The key shows that 4 vertical line 1 means 41. A key in the corner reads 5 line 4 equals 54. What is the interquartile range of the data represented in the following box-and-whisker plot? B 54:73 The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". First row: stem 3 and leaves 0 1 1 1 4 4 4 A boxplot can give you information regarding the shape, variability, and center (or median) of a statistical data set. Row 1 is 5 vertical line 4 4 8 Not sure your gonna have to do it yourself :/, That last answer is honestly so easy 6-D That means box or whiskers plot is a method used for depicting groups of numerical data through their quartiles graphically. Find the mean of the following data set: My answers have been graded besides number 8, I do have the answer for it but am not putting it up just in case it is wrong because I don't want to screw anything up for anyone. Set A | Set B A box plot is used to study the distribution and level of a set of scores. A(37,38,39,41,43,47,52,54) 73, 83, 93, 14, 34, 74, 25, 45 a. no mode; 73 In this case, the minimum recorded day temperature is 57 F. IQR). Get Tasks is an online task management tool that helps you get organized and get things done. Box-and-whisker plots are helpful in interpreting the distribution of . I promise this is correct. What is median formula? Which ordered pair is a solution of the euation? well, at least they were for me, Double A+ is also only good for the 5 question quick check, 1.A A stem-and-leaf plot has the key 3|4 = 34. Ex. Incorrect answer C. 4 Hope this helps! A single vertical line separates the first and second columns. We use these types of graphs or graphical representation to know: A box plot is a chart that shows data from a five-number summary including one of the measures of central tendency. The stem in row 1 is 5; the leaves in row 1 are 4 and 5. The region that contains the most dispersed data is between the upper quartile and the median. 37, 38, 39, 41, 43, 47, 52, 54 B. The stem-and-leaf plot shows the number of fish that were caught by several ships in a fishing fleet. This is from March 20th. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. hahah almost there buddy 2022 7 2. c key: 2 | 4 means 24 IQR). Second row Stem 4 Leaves 0 2 4 5 8 9 9 Busca trabajos relacionados con What is the interquartile range of the data set represented by this box plot o contrata en el mercado de freelancing ms grande del mundo con ms de 22m de trabajos. if you still have questions for number 8 watch Stem and Leaf plots and finding mean, mode, median, range on youtube by the math circle. question 4: Which of the following were instrumental in General Grant's plan for ending the Civil War? Doctor 2 - mean: 14 median: 18.5. and the range between them is 6. (Distance from Q1 to minimum is 40-16 = 24, Distance from Median to Q1 is 52 - 40 = 12, Distance from Q3 to median is 55 - 52 = 3, Distance from maximum to Q3 is 78 - 55 = 23). 5.d These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. In a Venn diagram, the rectangle represents the entire group. Since here we. This also takes less space. In simple words, we can define the box plot in terms of descriptive statistics related concepts.