( so don't be fooledI think the only "bonus" is we had our frig was stocked with soda and 2 beers). We stayed first week of March 2023. Beef kebabs (buffet) and pork ribs (steakhouse) were probably the best meat dishes without extra pay. The Beach and Del Mar share pools, bars, and restaurants. You can taste the best local cuisine during this or any other time of the year at all of Iberostar's Mexican restaurants, such as Uxmal, at the Iberostar Quetzal hotel (located in Playa del Carmen) and Las dos Maras, at the Iberostar Cozumel. Gastronomy is one of the pillars of our establishment, it is fundamental to us that all our guests feel comfortable during their stay. Dear guest, First and foremost, we would like to thank you for choosing our Iberostar Paraiso Beach on your recent vacation. This resort is a beautiful place, it is very clean, and MOST of the employees are welcoming. With its Mayan vibe and lush landscaped jungle in the middle of the property, this resort offers an unforgettable tropical experience. And when the sun goes down, the fun doesnt stop! Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar: Beyond my expectations! Post author By ; alarm clock with sound machine and phone charger Post date August 3, 2022; eddie bauer travex shorts . Then, we have Iberostar Paraso Beach and Iberostar Paraiso del Mar which are the economy resorts of the chain. Meat choices are limited. My family had the most personable waiter at the Mexican restaurant, Adrian, he was making great connections with us and made the evening super fun. Land sports include tennis a program of daily activities. And if youre a scuba enthusiast, youll especially love taking advantage of its proximity to some of the best dive sites in the world. Every time we were given excuses, quoted totally different working hours, lack of staff, bad weather, etc. . If youre ready to step out of your comfort zone and experience the style and sophistication of Vegas in Mexico, theres truly no place quite like the Iberostar Grand Paraiso! They were never by the beach or pool when I saw them just around the green areas of the resort. . Located an easy 20-minute drive from the Montego Bay Sangster International Airport, the IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Rose Hall consistently ranks as one of the best hotels in Jamaica. Length:6,800 Enjoy a delicious drink over dinner or at one of the multiple bars located throughout the resort. EL SPA (only for adults) is located in the Commercial Center. - See 8,620 traveller reviews, 9,338 candid photos, and great deals for Iberostar Paraiso Beach at Tripadvisor. One of the most unique Iberostar all-inclusive resorts is actually a ship, which they call a "floating 5-star luxury hotel." What is the weather like in December and is Iberostar Paraiso Maya a place that would be accommodating for an elderly couple on their honeymoon? Can you offer some comparisons between Quetzal, Tucan, Lindo and Paraiso Beach. Your update says 2021 but you dont mention things closed due to Covid. Lindo shares pools, bars and most restaurants, but you don't have access to Maya specific areas. staff well; they all were amazing, taking the time to get to know you. Im just trying to leave a review. All 4 are part of the same resort and share amenities. It was a great day. That is until you realize the dent its about to make in your bank account. Can you tell me if it is wheelchair accessible and if you can rent wheelchairs at the hotel? There are 6 restaurants at Iberostar Paraiso Beach: La Plaza Buffet offers Mexican and international dishes on their menu. Yes, the nightlife at this hotel is great. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again and change your perception of our resort through our exceptional service. Revolving themed dinners at the 2 international buffets ensures variety and diversity at each meal. He let us know about the upcoming eventsvery informative! Tenerife is one of our eyeing place for our 1st stop There so many thing we want to do from a page weve read (LINK).I wanted to know if you have experience traveling to this wonderful Island. From 20% discount Contact accommodation for availability. Each room features elegant decor that reflects the natural beauty of the surrounding area, as well as private terraces with stunning ocean views. Reason being is that not all the restaurants have A/C. Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. The Lindo/Maya share everything but two restaurants and can also use all facilities at the Del Mar/Beach. There are plenty of activities to keep you busy here too, from tennis and beach volleyball to water sports like kayaking and windsurfing. Snorkeling, gulf, and archery would be great and of course our greatest love, kayaking. We had some fantastic conversations !! Our wedding team and travel team at PlayaDelCarmen.Com will help you find the perfect honeymoon/travel package for you. Daniel in Entertainment has been absolutely incredible !! What we paid for the day pass was super reasonable for everything that was included. We would certainly enjoy a show or two but we are not into the whole nightlife scene. During check-in receptionist gave us wrong floor and we requested room change. , Hi Sarah. Coral Level at Iberostar Selection Bavaro, 14. IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Rose Hall, Jamaica. Amazing place . Average playing time:4:30 hours. If you are bringing a stroller, keep in mind that the Paraiso Maya is the only property with elevators. Iberostar Grand Paraiso: Pari dice re invented - See 9,287 traveller reviews, 13,197 candid photos, and great deals for Iberostar Grand Paraiso at Tripadvisor. So pack your swimsuit and get ready to unwind! We want to stay in one of the Iberostars, but we are not sure which one will be best, Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, Iberostar Paraiso Beach, or Iberostar Lindo. Varadero is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Cuba, and Iberostar Selection Varadero is an all-inclusive resort that makes the most of this idyllic location. So so so cheap and the north is particularly stunning. Talk soon, let me know if theres anything else I can help with. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We all know how fussy they can be at the best of times. Chetumal - Pto. A question I would like to ask we have a 33 year old son coming with us do you feel there is enough night life is good. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Made with by Wanderly, 10 Best Bars in Cabo San Lucas for Amazing Drinks, 6 Best RIU in Jamaica for an All-Inclusive Vacation, 4. Nestled within the main resort, this exclusive section provides guests with a truly luxurious and relaxing vacation. Iberostar Tucan Show Prices 10,701 reviews #1 Best Value in Riviera Maya that matches your filters Free parking Pool Top Rated All Inclusive 2. For me going in August, Lindo or Maya would be my pick without question. Any advice or input on what i can expect? Solidaridad. I would also suggest to make you reservations the day you get there, because they do fill up fast. Located on a private white-sand beach, Iberostar Quetzal is the perfect destination for anyone seeking sun, sand, and fun. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Two of these properties are at the Premium Gold category (upscale) and two are in the Premium category (moderate). For the youngest guests, we have Star Camp, with endless fun activities where they are taught values. dinner has some daily variations e.g. I would rather rent it at cancunacccesible.com and they deliver. In them, memory and avant-garde merge in a wide gastronomic offer, with seasonal preparations and . Hotels near Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, Playa Paraiso on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, 56,385 candid photos, and prices for 706 hotels near Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar in Playa Paraiso, Mexico. I hate it when the resort barely accommodates the bed to guest ratio on the beach but Iberostar has done a great job of maximizing the space and ensuring there is enough room for everyone without feeling crowded. Such a friendly review is, of course, a great pleasure to read and confirms for us that our daily actions are worthwhile and that we are on the right path with our numerous efforts. So if youre looking for a place to relax and unwind, this may not be the best choice for you. Rates from: C$585 per night. You'll have. Water sports include windsurfing, kayaking, scuba, snorkeling, and catamaran sailing. A couple of mix-ups/errors occurred during the trip, but the staff here worked quickly to fix those. Also,thank you for your very nice words concerning our team, they work very hard on a daily basis to make sure our guests are well attended to at all times and they truly are an asset to our hotel. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Thank you so much :). Iberostar Beachfront Resorts Treat yourself to a unique hotel experience with Iberostar. We loved our time at the beach, around the pool and the buffets as well as food. If you don't like to walk from your room to the main lobby or to grab a coffee, there are employees driving golf carts around to take you where you need to go. Iberostar Quetzal Show Prices 8,699 reviews A la carte restaurants are not much better. Love the review. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. While the four kid-friendly Iberostar resorts have similarities, there are differences. Carrt. You can challenge your partner to a game of billiards or table tennis, or head show off your target practice skills with archery. Best Regards, Quality Manager Iberostar Paraiso Beach, My family and friends have traveled to Mexico ( usually Cancun hotel area) for about 15 years. On the first floor are located in the cabins the treatments. Absolutely ridiculous! Kind Regards, Quality Manager Iberostar Paraiso Beach, This was my second time at the resort and I was once again extremely happy during my stay. Dear guest, It is always fabulous for us to receive such wonderful reviews like yours. Despite that it was generally easy to find a lounge chair at the pool or the beach. Your stay at Iberostar Quetzal includes complimentary access from 9 am - 6 pm to these Iberostar Resorts. We were already prepared for such course of events and rushed with our stuff to the lobby on foot. It is connected to 4 family friendly Iberostar resort properties. As our main goal is to provide our guests with a memorable experience we regret to know your stay did not meet your expectations. Full guides on the top bucket list travel destinations to inspire your wanderlust! Check In / / . Yes, Iberostar Paraiso Beach offers an airport shuttle for guests. Normally they have wheelchairs but subject to availability. They offer classes from Zumba to kick boxing and even have a large spin studio. Guests can enjoy a swimup bar, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant during their stay. The island of Cayo Cruz is home to an incredible underwater world, making it a perfect spot for go diving and snorkeling. To make it easier for guests to get around the giant property, there is a trolley that makes regular stops at key locations. So, what about this particular hotel Iberostar Paraiso del Mar? When it comes to accommodations, Iberostar Selection Rose Hall Suites does not disappoint. And a special mention to Gaelle our ambassador. Best feature: Adults-only. Iberostar Grand Paraiso: Pari dice re invented - See 9,287 traveler reviews, 13,197 candid photos, and great deals for Iberostar Grand Paraiso at Tripadvisor. Does Iberostar Paraiso Beach have airport transportation? , Your email address will not be published. The property is surrounded by mangroves and rainforest. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Guests from any of the resorts are welcome to visit the other sister properties and use the restaurants and facilities. Dear guest, We would like first and foremost to thank you for choosing Iberostar Paraiso Beach for the second time and for celebrating such a special day with us. Each of the 388 rooms opens to a large balcony or terrace and includes an air conditioner, mini-bar, coffee service, hairdryer, safe, iron, and television. However we try to be really flexible with this, as we know how important it is for our guests to enjoy all of our specialty restaurants and even get to repeat their visits to certain ones. If youre looking for a truly luxurious vacation experience, the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall is the perfect choice. A nice WIDE beach in Playa del Carmen. With seven restaurants that offer everything from Italian cuisine to traditional Mexican fare, its easy to find something delicious to suit your taste and mood. Pack your bags and head to this Iberostar resort for a Jamaican escape youll never forget. In addition, there is a hairdressing salon with modern equipment for the care of feet and hands, the Health Bar and the store. Iberostar Paraiso Beach: Great staff, beautiful property! I would definitely recommend this resort if you have specific dietary needs. Best Regards, Quality Manager Iberostar Paraiso Beach, Iberostar Hotels & Resorts in Playa Paraiso, Playa Paraiso Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts, Playa Paraiso Luxury All Inclusive Resorts, Playa Paraiso All Inclusive Beach Resorts, Hotels near Iberostar Golf Club Playa Paraiso. Answer 1 of 6: We're a large family group (20) looking at the Iberostar resorts in Playa Paraiso. Sincerely, Quality Manager Iberostar Paraiso Beach, Travelled to the Iberostar as a last minute vacation to get away from the cold Canadian winter. Iberostar is a Spanish hotel chain known for four- and five-star hotels in sun-drenched destinations. I am so stressed about the Sargassum seaweed problem. El Puerto Steakhouse & Buffet is an a la carte restaurant. Conveniently located restaurants include Tramonto, Il Olivo, and Nektar at Vidanta Riviera Maya. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-109810454', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Cancun on the 2nd week of August. Big beautiful pool worthy of bringing your own inflatables. Spoke very good English. A ton of activities, and pool games, which are all run by the starfriends. Youll never be short on things to do at Coral Level at Iberostar Selection Bavaro. everyone here was so nice helpful and the drinks were delicious. Lindo shares pools, bars and most restaurants, but you don't have access to Maya specific areas. Im happy to report at this complex the beach is one of the best Ive seen. Upscale materials such as leather, marble, and classy wood furnishings give the rooms a feeling of opulence. Our team simply works hand in hand with the hotels to ensure that everything runs smoothly with no detail overlooked. Daniel was probably the most pleasant, from day 1 he made me feel welcome and throughout the trip, we got to know each other and he would help me with my Spanish. Guests of the Iberostar Paraiso Maya have free access to the spas wet areas, while guests of the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo,Iberostar Paraiso Beach, andIberostar Paraiso del Marcan use the wet areas if they book a spa treatment or pay an entrance fee. When it comes to choosing a place to stay for your next vacation, few resorts can compete with the unbelievable natural beauty and incredible amenities offered by Iberostar Cozumel. Iberostar Selection Bella Vista Varadero, 15. If youre looking for a little more adventure, theres plenty to do nearby. 309, Playa Paraiso, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico. Start planning your big day email us at weddings@playadelcarmen.com or alternatively you can call us directly on our toll-free number +1888-537-9797. Iberostar Paraiso Beach: All Inclusive at its best! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Iberostar Paraso Maya and Iberostar Paraso Lindo, are upscale resorts for families who want it all! Cancun Traveler Articles: Written by Travelers, Travelling to Cancun/Riviera Maya with a criminal record, WEATHER & June thru November - Hurricane Season Information, Adults only resort for couples and singles, taxi or airport transfer to location near the airport, Sunset World Resorts (Ultimate Loyalty Program) - FRAUD. Intervals: Every 10 minutes. Iberostar Grand Paraiso: Pari dice re invented - See 9,287 traveler reviews, 13,197 candid photos, and great deals for Iberostar Grand Paraiso at Tripadvisor. The highlight of the resort is definitely the pool scene! Thank you. From the always popular buffet restaurants to unique specialty venues such as the teppanyaki at La Geisha, youre sure to find something to suit your taste buds. Kind regards, Quality Manager Iberostar Paraiso Beach. Service is hit-or-miss. That was very informative :). If you stay at Maya, you have access to all 3. Of course, with any 5* complex, there will always be a state of the art gym onsite so you can keep your fitness goals alive and enjoy an extra taco without the guilt. We must leave a comment on the staff here that made our trip unforgettable. Lindo shares pools, bars and most restaurants, but you don't have access to Maya specific areas. Iberostar Selection Paraiso Lindo is a Mexican-colonial style resort that is designed with family fun in mind. Check out my full guide to nightlife in PDC here, All-Inclusive Destination Weddings - 10 Facts Planners (Might) Skip, Top 10 Luxury Wedding Venues in Playa del Carmen (2023), Top 10 All-Inclusive Resorts for Gay & LGBT Weddings in Mexico (2023), https://www.playadelcarmen.com/hotels/sandos-caracol-eco-resort-amp-spa-all-inclusive, https://www.playadelcarmen.com/hotels/sandos-playacar-beach-resort-amp-spa-all-inclusive, list of job opportunities in Playa del Carmen. We will make it special for you guys, you deserve it. Is there round trip transfers to and from airport? Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar: Excellent stay - See 7,351 traveler reviews, 7,122 candid photos, and great deals for Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar at Tripadvisor. 9 Best Adults-Only Resorts in Cabo That Are All-Inclusive. The Iberostar Grand Paraso has been named the best All-Inclusive Tourist Resort in the World. Spend your days lounging on the beautiful Varadero beach or venture into the neighboring Varahicacos Ecological Reserve. Your All-Inclusive Apple Vacation includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, round-trip airport transfers, and the services of an in-resort Apple representative. On any given night, catch a dazzling live performance in the resorts atmospheric theater, or cozy up on your private balcony and gaze up at the stars. I've been to other Iberostar's in. Re: Iberostar Paraiso Beach vs Lindo Jan 25, 2022, 11:10 AM Save The rooms are better at Lindo by far. clearwater spa parts list; rexall heavy duty insoles; louis vuitton city steamer xxl; square neck bodysuit forever 21; porcelain bathroom wall tile; Theres also a manmade reef just offshore that makes for easy snorkeling. Now to not-so-obvious. Located in Montego Bay, Jamaica, Iberostar Selection Rose Hall Suites is nestled on a stunning white sand beach with endless views of the Caribbean Sea and clear turquoise waters. Also, we are pleased that we could satisfy you with our culinary offer. Trip itineraries for top destinations to visit around the world. El Colonial Gourmet Restaurant is an excellent choice if you love French haute cuisine. The pool is large and the entertainment staff are great! Are All-Inclusive Resorts Worth It in Cancun? I would highly recommend this resort and is well set up for families, and all age groups from young adults to seniors. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. The gym is large with excellent equipment and they offer all sorts of programs to suit most fitness plans and abilities. Guests can also enter more expensive Lindo and Maya but not to use their restaurants or towel stations. Iberostar also has 70 all-inclusive resorts in Mallorca, the Canary Islands, Ibiza, Crete, Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Montenegro, Tunisia, and Cape Verde. Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar: Clean resort suites for all ages - See 7,352 traveler reviews, 7,122 candid photos, and great deals for Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar at Tripadvisor. Such a beautiful luxury place. I prefer the north personally because the south can really a little tacky in parts. The fact that we were able to exceed your expectations with our excellent standards in every area that characterize our company is of great importance to us. . Nov and December will be more crowded and higher priced. Hi There ! Every day is a new and exciting challenge for us based on providing our guests with a feeling of staying at another home away from home. Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun? To avoid disappointment and being turned away or waiting unnecessarily, book in advance and check the dress code. Hi there, I already stayed here with my children . Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free wifi, and free breakfast. Iberostar Paraiso Beach 8,514 reviews #3 of 6 all-inclusives in Playa Paraiso Review Save Share Carrt. Theres even a pirate ship with a slide for endless hours of aquatic fun, as well as a lazy river where you can drift along in calm water while soaking up the sunshine. So, if you want a religious wedding but dont want to compromise on a lush tropical setting weve got you covered. The beauty of the picture-perfect landscapes of the tropical jungle branching out to embrace the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea provides the perfect backdrop for an exciting round of golf. The buffet restaurant with show cooking is a real treat, and the staff are always on hand to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar: Clean resort suites for all ages - See 7,351 traveller reviews, 7,122 candid photos, and great deals for Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar at Tripadvisor. All round a solid contender for your next trip. Course architect:P.B. I hope that helps. All a range of massages, exfoliations, and treatments with water are offered. Dont forget to leave your thoughts in the comments section, we would love to hear from you. My daughter and her best friend (Both 13) loved it. This family and their friends, will not be returning. Check out the discotheque for dancing and music into the wee hours. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. Iberostar app is extremely helpful and has maps, menus and activity schedules. which iberostar paraiso is best. We recently stayed at the IB Maya. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. Bella Vista Varadero has everything you need for a 5-star stay. Information provided on this website is for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice. When it comes to activities, the Iberostar Grand Bavaro has something for everyone. Lindo shares pools, bars and most restaurants, but you don't have access to Maya specific areas. Located on the southwestern shore of this gorgeous tropical island, this secluded all-inclusive beach resort offers everything you need for the perfect getaway. Iberostar Paraiso Beach: Stunning. Others enjoy the nightly shows put on by the entertainment staff. Also, in the evening they have a fun Champion Ceremony. Both made my family feel welcome and I was happy to see them again. more. Tee off at Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club, a championship course designed by P.B. They are all connected, sharing aconvention center,golf course,shopping center,Spa Sensations, and theStarfit & Fun Gym. This guide isnt just about the destination; its also about the experience that the resort has to offer. Beach was very nice but does suffer from seaweed accumulationthey do go by several times to clean it up. Dye Room types may vary. I hope that helps. Standout Features and Amenities The Paraiso Maya may have uninspiring room decor but the Mayan-themed lobby makes up for it. Yup, traveling with kids two or more kids in tow is not cheap. Check out my full guide to nightlife in PDC here. The Iberostar Paraiso del Mar is around a 25-30 minute journey from Cancuns International airport. It is therefore very satisfying for us that you have kept us in your fondest memories and it would be wonderful to welcome you back again. Please call us or email as soon as possible to discuss the best room and rates for you and your group. Best of all for families, kids age 12 and under stay free at all four of the family-friendly Iberostar properties. We are planning my husband and I to travel to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Booking at the Grand gives you access to all of these properties and amenities. Located on one of the most stunning white-sand beaches on the Yucatan Peninsula, Playa Paraiso, this resort is truly a paradise. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. If youre looking for an unparalleled adults-only vacation experience, check out Coral Level at Iberostar Selection Cancun. We know these hotels like the back of our hand and will only ever provide you with honest and unbias advice. Thank you. Answer 1 of 6: We're a large family group (20) looking at the Iberostar resorts in Playa Paraiso. Can you confirm if disco, swim-up bar, all restaurants are currently open or not? Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful impressions of your stay at Iberostar Paraiso Beach. Paraiso Maya is better than those 3. When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site. With an 18-hole championship golf course right on the property itself, you can tee off just steps away from your room. So, be sure to check dress codes before heading out. It's great that you won't have to budget for much . I would definitely recommend. Come and pick the place for you. And here, at the commercial center, the party can be fun and wild as you want it to be depending on the guests that show up. Paradise awaits you both. When you get there you find out you can only make reservations to 3 or 4 ( depending on how many days you are staying) restaurants. Otherwise you have to eat at the buffet where they do not change the selections, ever. You do not have access to the Maya/Lindo area. I agree with the Lindo. My question for you is do they have Ocean front rooms that connect at all? Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. We will relay your comments to all of them and we are sure they will be happy to know their efforts have been acknowledged. We were lucky to see almost no seaweed. We raised many children instead and sacrificed ourselves to them but the baby is 19 yrs old now and we want to go on our honeymoon, finally. Guests can "dine around" and play at the other Iberostar Resorts in the complex. Im not sure whether its climate change or seasonal changes but recently Ive started to notice a real decline in the width of the beaches in Playa del Carmen. Iberostar Paraiso Maya Resort is a major five-hotel complex at Playa Paraiso in Playa del Carmen on Mexico's Mayan Riviera, located 30 minutes south of the Cancun airport. Hi Sarah We love the Iberostar chain ! 309, Playa Paraiso, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico. Lucys Club is available for kids ages 4-12 to hang out, have fun and make new friends. and only those guests have use of the entire complex. Answer 1 of 8: Could only choose 3 out of possible 6. which ones ? Del mar lobby bar is a blast and we had many "special" shots. The ancient Mayan culture is celebrated at this Iberostar property with a magnificent replica of the famous Chichen Itza pyramid right on-site. We can double check with the hotel upon your inquiry with us at customercare@playadelcarmen.com. If you stay at Maya, you have access to all 3. We will relay your comments to all of them and we are sure they will be happy to know their efforts have been acknowledged. They are spacious and airy providing everything you need for an unforgettable vacation. The Iberostar Paraiso Beach is located next to the beach. But this Iberostar resort is more than just a pretty face; the hotel is located near many popular Cancun attractions, making it the perfect base for exploring the city. And with 10 pools to choose from, including one reserved exclusively for Coral Level patrons, youll never have a problem finding a leisurely spot to relax and soak up some sun. This helps support the website and allows us to provide free content. Anyone travelled to Cancun on the Sunquest Roulette 5 trip? Enjoy some much-needed R&R; from wine tastings and mixology workshops to golfing and tennis, the options are endless. And thanks to access to the other Iberostar grounds, theres plenty of gourmet dining options and tons of things to do. We have treated your description as a triumph and your comments confirm that we are on the right track with our numerous efforts and attention to detail.