Make sure you establish boundaries and speak up for yourself, Weiss says. If your partner refuses to see your point of view or if they are frequently manipulating you, do not hesitate to make plans to end the relationship. You could say, "I feel like I give more to this relationship than I take. We'll be having a normal conversation and I'll say something and he just has to disagree with it. While pretty much everything can be worked on and improved, it's important to keep an eye out for mismatched core beliefs in your early days of dating. If you spot something major that you just can't agree on, it may be a good idea to go your separate ways. bs to make me feel like a psychopathic boyfriend. Asking your partner more questions during a disagreement is an effective way to understand their perspective. For instance, you may find that they feel the same, that you always think they're wrong. "If the partner dismisses, invalidates, gaslights, or repeats a toxic behavior, I suggest that [they] get outside help," Ketch says. Bad behavior can never be excused at the end of the day. Whether you're severely struggling with a mental health issue or you're just upset about a situation, a healthy partner is one who will show you empathy and ask how they can support you. Building healthy boundaries keep your home safe, like a strong fence will keep you safe from harm. And also, I also disagree with the "loser" statement of yours. "If name-calling is habitual, it's a sign of verbal abuse," Gilbert says. If there is violence, and sometimes there is, you need to seek help or even shelter. It would be best if you also consider yourself. Here are three of the best books that can help you to achieve success in all three areas: Gaslighting is an emotionally abusive tactic where the perpetrator tries to make their victim doubt their own memory and sense of reality. "If your partner personalizes your mood, acts like you're a buzz-kill, or emotionally abandons you, they are essentially saying you're not OK as you are, and their love is conditional," Gilbert says. Often lashes out not just with anger but with rage. Does my girlfriend have an innate need to disagree all the time? While you don't have to be identical (and hey, it would be boring if you were) you should be able to reach a compromise and/or eventually agree on a general direction for your life together. I have had hundreds of clients who were misdiagnosed by their partners' therapists (or their partners' self-help books) with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. In that case, counseling may be a better option for you. "For instance, they may be consistently irresponsible, critical, or, worse, gaslighting to deflect from infidelity or abuse." Then, explain that comments like these actually make you feel worse. % of people told us that this article helped them. His recent books include How to Improve your Marriage without Talking about It and Love Without Hurt. If you decide what movie to go see, your partner might say, afterwards, "Well, I'm glad you're happy, but that wouldn't have been my first choice. There are recurrent instances of fighting, arguing, or physical confrontations. While you can try to counter this type of talk, you should consider whether it's worth the emotional pain to stay in the relationship. If you are dealing with a partner who thinks youre always wrong, try talking to them before the behavior puts too much of a strain on your relationship. While the above list is not a diagnostic tool, and it should not be used that way, it does give us insight, from those who have suffered, into what life with an emotionally unstable person is like and what they experience. Again, no one deserves to be subject to constant abuse. "It is always OK and healthy to have disagreements in a relationship disagreeing is not a concern but rather the way we disagree that determines the health of the relationship," Kelsey Latimer, PhD, CEDS-S, assistant director at Center for Discovery, tells Bustle. 2. If your girlfriend makes you earn the kind of treatment that you deserve all the time, she is using it to control you. One minute everything seems fine and the next minute, with the slightest of provocations, there is an acrimonious verbal assault that lasts for hours, leaving you scared, bewildered, disparaged, even questioning your own sanity. Listen carefully Once your partner has talked about the disagreement, make sure to listen carefully and dont rush into a judgmental or defensive stance. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. They may also deny any abuse ever happened at all. Most problem anger is powered by the habit of blaming uncomfortable emotional states on others. ", For instance, you could say, "I feel like you always assume that I'm wrong. Its your responsibility to take action if it does not happen. The emotionally unstable often cant see there is anything wrong with them, they minimize their actions, or they say you are the problem, not them, and then they lash out at you. In other words, say you go to a movie, and you think that the main character was rude. If you're with your soulmate, you'll probably see eye-to-eye right off the bat. If your partner says this to you, they probably have low-esteem and a sense of abandonment themselves, she says. If you're both on the same page, and hold the same values as to what fidelity should look like, then you'll likely have a healthy relationship. States of anger and resentment feature narrow, rigid thinking that amplify and magnify only the negative aspects of a behavior or situation. "You argue towards a solution, or towards finding a win-win." What Does It Mean When Someone Disagrees With Everything You Say? The resentful or angry have conditioned themselves to pin the cause of their emotional states on someone else, thereby becoming powerless over self-regulation. The law of blame is that it eventually goes to the closest person. By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. This means keeping your language clean and not making personal attacks. That seems to bother you sometimes. Since knowing or entering into a relationship with this person, you have become less happy, less confident, or less sure of yourself. This is the type of thing that I can see easily break our otherwise healthy relationship because although it begins as a slight annoyance it lingers in the back of my head all day and makes me notice small tiny insiginifcant negative things and amplifies it 10 fold. It is not true that a successful marriage makes you healthy or that a failed marriage makes you sick. You also need to consider whether you are in a toxic relationship, where the best option is likely to be leaving the relationship. Those who are closest (e.g., you, family, children, spouses) routinely have to check to see what the current mood is. And if that means having a family intervention, or going to couples therapy, they'll be willing to do it. Why people remain in these relationships is often complex or a total mystery, but one thing is certain: The unstable personality needs help. It really does sound like she is disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. | There may be many reasons for why they are that way; but that in no way justifies how they treat you or how they make you feel. Instead, try to remain calm and rational throughout the entire conversation. Having a plan will help both of you stick to it and hopefully resolve the disagreement peacefully and satisfactorily. Confront your partner about how demeaning a statement like this can feel to you. On March 12, 2003, 15-year-old Elizabeth Smart was found safe nine months after being abducted from her family's home in Salt Lake City, Utah. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up Marie Kondo is a Japanese decluttering expert and the author of this best-selling book, which teaches people how to clear out their homes and lives in a way that brings them joy. finding a partner who generally feels the same way, licensed marriage and family therapist Dana Koonce, licensed clinical psychotherapist Erin Wiley, therapist Dr. Saudia L. Twine, Ph.D., NCC, LLPC, LLMFT. Relationships where you have to tread lightlyeach day you wake up you are figuratively having to walk on eggshells because your partner or someone you know behaves or acts all too frequently with a constellation of traits that are simply toxic. The love between a boyfriend and girlfriend is not the type of love that will be there no matter what. The tendency of the angry and resentful to attribute malevolence, incompetence, or inadequacy to those who disagree with them makes negotiation extremely difficult. You must be convinced that you and your family deserve a better life and be determined to achieve it. While such individuals will try to make it seem like everything is your fault or that you have no worth, it is they in fact who are severely flawed. This can have a big impact on the relationship, and oftentimes, one spouse will end up feeling like they are the one who is wronged. From there, you could say, "I'm glad to hear you say that. "Trying to shift accountability and place the blame on you for their own actions isnt OK and is a sign of toxic behavior," she says. You are most humane when you model compassion and insist that your partner do the same. If you don't want kids, but your partner does, you might, for example, choose to adopt later in life, or simply take on the role as cool aunt/uncle. There may be a context in which your partner saying "You're so stupid" is fine. Your relationship has gradually become more and more blame-focused but has now reached a peak, and perhaps your spouse isnt satisfied in the marriage. The best way to convince an angry partner to develop compassion is to insist that they treat their partner with respect. Research Shows Why Attractive People Are More Narcissistic, 7 Ticking Time Bombs That Destroy Loving Relationships, The Single Best (and Hardest) Thing to Give Up, 3 Ways to Reclaim Your Hope and Happiness. You have to tread lightly, as if on eggshells, just to survive. This article was co-authored by Klare Heston, LCSW. There could be lots of reasons why she does that, but if she's not willing to admit even the slightest fault she's not going to admit that what she's doing is wrong and what she is doing is abusive. So now all of a sudden this idiotic shit of her cause herself a lot of grievance too. My Husband Disagrees With Everything I Say. The situation looks really distorted if your spouse always disagrees with you about everything. "Sex in a relationship is as much about communication as it is about physical activity," Joshua Klapow, PhD, Clinical Psychologist and Host of The Web, tells Bustle. Talking openly and honestly about your concerns will help you both understand each other better and resolve any issues before they become too big. However, if you cant even agree to disagree respectfully, its likely best if the two of you dont have a conversation at all. How Psychologically Conditioned Rats Are Defusing Landmines, The Innate Intelligence Observed in the Dying Process. For instance, if your partner says, "Well, that's just stupid. So take note of any hesitations you have when it comes to bending for your partner. (It's hurting our children as well.) If your partner says toxic things to you on a regular basis, that's not acceptable, according to experts. When your husband has a mental illness especially if its not being treated this can result in irritation, anger, and, disagree. Knowing what you value will help you build the most meaningful life possible. I get upset because youre insistent that youre right, and I end up giving up on the issue. Then, listen to what your partner has to say about it. A big move that benefits your partner won't feel like an unfair compromise if the person is your soulmate, Eldad says. It may also help you to develop a more healthy relationship where disagreements are handled calmly and respectfully. When he treats you poorly, he is wrong, and you dont set your boundaries and standards. An angry partner won't heal without becoming. ", For instance, you might say, "I feel like that most of the time I end up being 'wrong' in an argument or discussion. Set goals for the future. "This is a power technique and toxic to any relationship," Ketch says. This article has been viewed 278,133 times. Maybe work on that. They do so because they are emotionally unstable. And that's just the physiological response; it does not include the added depressive effects of doing something while you're resentful or angry that you are later ashamed of, like hurting people you love. As if she just disagreed to disagree and never really had a fucking opinion of herself on the matter. On the other hand, "You always think you're right and I'm wrong" isn't a good way to start the conversation. But, if you look away from your assailant, or flat-out exit the scene, here's the problem: Your verbal attacker may well conclude that you're. Did You Know Anxiety Can Enhance Our Relationships? To solve the problem, you need to lower your defenses. Beyond the above-listed words from the victims, the following may apply to the emotionally unstable personality or how they make you feel:*, If many of the aforementioned words above resonate with you, they may be an emotionally unstable personality. Another study found people in close relationships with negative attitudes are more likely to suffer from heart disease. You can help reassure them. What's more important is how they react when you confront them about this, and whether or not they change. You could say, "I'm going to go out with my friends tonight. But if they consistently say some of these toxic things, you might want to consider leaving the relationship. "If your partner threatens you with this line, call it out for the manipulation that it is," Adina Mahalli, MSW, a certified relationship expert and mental health consultant, tells Bustle. But if they consistently belittle you, you might want to consider ending the relationship. Stay calm The best way to handle any situation is to remain calm and logical. "If that doesn't work, I suggest leaving the relationship.". "It is very difficult to be in a relationship where there are different priorities," licensed counselor Monte Drenner tells Bustle. Here are a few things experts say long-term couples should agree on, if they want a healthy, "soulmate" type of relationship. A therapist or counselor can provide you with the support and guidance you need to manage your fear and communicate effectively with your husband. These individuals are not just mercurial, they are arbitrary and capricious in how they deal with others and so you never feel like you can relax around themturmoil seems to always be either around the corner, a small incident or one misspoken word away. Do your best to stay calm, Dr. Doug Weiss, a licensed psychologist and relationship therapist, tells Bustle. Psychology Today 2023 Sussex Publishers, LLC, Psychology and the Mystery of the "Poisoned" Schoolgirls. Here are a few things to keep in mind when navigating through disagreements: Theres no doubt that arguments can be frustrating, but there are some things you can do to try and make them a little less tense. Well, one reason why is that the love between a man and a woman is not unconditional. It can be especially helpful when it comes to making decisions that are difficult or involve personal feelings. Or are you constantly arguing and trying to convince each other to change? One word or one behavior does not make for a toxic personalityeveryone has a bad daybut where a person consistently demonstrates a large cluster of behaviors reflected by this list, we are most likely looking at someone who is emotionally unstable, and they need help. Compassion breaks the hold of victim identity, habituated blaming, temporary narcissism, and negative attributions by putting us in touch with our basic humanity. If you're looking to see if your relationship has staying power, take a second to evaluate your shared values, which experts say might be the key to answering, "Is my partner my soulmate?". I think if I was in her shoes I'd want my boyfriend to ask me why I have trust issues. If you always feel like your partner thinks you're wrong, it can put a strain on your relationship. "We might be excited by the novelty of someone who is very different to us and these relationships might be fun for the short-term, but if they have differences in core values, the relationship is unlikely to survive for long.". It's the couples that can't agree that aren't meant to be. "If your partner does not demonstrate remorse, or agree to therapy or anger management, you should make plans to leave the relationship.". This can be done by manipulating the victims thoughts and feelings, making them believe that they are crazy or wrong when they say theyre being abused. In the best case scenario, you and your partner will be on the same page when it comes to whether or not you'd like to have kids. So They cant acknowledge that theyre incorrect since it would destroy their delicate vision of being perfect. My advice is to be with people who don't do this. You want to win the argument with your partner, as strange as it sounds. This might include things like being listened to, emotional support, and not being ignored or criticized. You may feel like youre stuck in a situation where you cant win. If you do that, you may find you're expected to apologize and never do it again. The best tactic is to have a discussion with your partner about how it makes you feel. However, the best way to deal with this fear is to talk about it. Maybe one of you needs to go away for awhile, or maybe one of you needs to change their behavior in order to get closer to the other person. You can easily get stuck in a Pendulum of Pain when living with a resentful or angry person. If you and your husband previously shared an acceptable level of respect, then something new has changed the dynamics between you. To me this represents a lot more than just idiotic annoyance, it makes me feel like she does not have my back and that we are becoming incompatible, eventhough she usually don't really a opinion of her own, she just disagrees and becomes silent because she has no opinion, but she just for some reason don't want to share mine. ", That's not to say, however, that in order to have a long-lasting, loving connection with your partner, you have see eye-to-eye 100 percent of the time. Always Has to be Right. "Soulmates will have the relationship as the priority regardless of whatever difficulties that may come to challenge that agreement. Counseling can help you with this process. It sounds like you don't respect her opinions or her intellect very much. The 2 Most Psychologically Incisive Films of 2022, The Surprising Role of Empathy in Traumatic Bonding. It is possible for your partner to become anxious and frustrated if they are recently under a lot of stress. I should be enough for you, right?" Reviewed by Lybi Ma. In turn, that may indicate that they feel like they aren't enough for you. This person may be willing to listen, or they may want to argue their point of view. She might've been in agreement sometimes only to impress, but mostly she agreed either because she genuinely agreed or because she is a lot less informed about the issues than I am. No amount of goodness or contriteness will ever get them to change. Psychology Today 2023 Sussex Publishers, LLC, Psychology and the Mystery of the "Poisoned" Schoolgirls. I would guess that she becoming less smitten with you and this is a sign that her feelings are cooling. It'll feel like something you're happy to do. Narcissists also have difficulties accepting responsibility for mistakes they make. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/37\/Be-a-Better-Girlfriend-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-Be-a-Better-Girlfriend-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/37\/Be-a-Better-Girlfriend-Step-11.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Be-a-Better-Girlfriend-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3c\/Tell-Your-Best-Friend-You-Are-Depressed-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-Your-Best-Friend-You-Are-Depressed-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3c\/Tell-Your-Best-Friend-You-Are-Depressed-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Tell-Your-Best-Friend-You-Are-Depressed-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4c\/Attract-a-Woman-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Attract-a-Woman-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4c\/Attract-a-Woman-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Attract-a-Woman-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/5c\/Tell-Someone-at-Work-that-They-Smell-Bad-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-Someone-at-Work-that-They-Smell-Bad-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/5c\/Tell-Someone-at-Work-that-They-Smell-Bad-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Tell-Someone-at-Work-that-They-Smell-Bad-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4f\/Maintain-Your-Relationship-After-a-Diabetes-Diagnosis-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Maintain-Your-Relationship-After-a-Diabetes-Diagnosis-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4f\/Maintain-Your-Relationship-After-a-Diabetes-Diagnosis-Step-8.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Maintain-Your-Relationship-After-a-Diabetes-Diagnosis-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/7e\/Be-a-Better-Girlfriend-Step-13.jpg\/v4-460px-Be-a-Better-Girlfriend-Step-13.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/7e\/Be-a-Better-Girlfriend-Step-13.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Be-a-Better-Girlfriend-Step-13.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/26\/Make-Your-Husband-Fall-in-Love-with-You-Again-Step-9-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Husband-Fall-in-Love-with-You-Again-Step-9-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/26\/Make-Your-Husband-Fall-in-Love-with-You-Again-Step-9-Version-2.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Make-Your-Husband-Fall-in-Love-with-You-Again-Step-9-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e7\/Decide-Whether-or-Not-to-Have-a-Baby-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Decide-Whether-or-Not-to-Have-a-Baby-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e7\/Decide-Whether-or-Not-to-Have-a-Baby-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Decide-Whether-or-Not-to-Have-a-Baby-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/64\/Deal-With-Conflict-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Deal-With-Conflict-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/64\/Deal-With-Conflict-Step-7.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Deal-With-Conflict-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/84\/Be-a-Gentleman-Step-26.jpg\/v4-460px-Be-a-Gentleman-Step-26.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/84\/Be-a-Gentleman-Step-26.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Be-a-Gentleman-Step-26.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/60\/Deal-With-Conflict-Step-15.jpg\/v4-460px-Deal-With-Conflict-Step-15.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/60\/Deal-With-Conflict-Step-15.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Deal-With-Conflict-Step-15.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/25\/Build-Trust-in-a-Relationship-Step-11-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-Trust-in-a-Relationship-Step-11-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/25\/Build-Trust-in-a-Relationship-Step-11-Version-2.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Build-Trust-in-a-Relationship-Step-11-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/83\/Make-Someone-Feel-Better-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Someone-Feel-Better-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/83\/Make-Someone-Feel-Better-Step-7.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Make-Someone-Feel-Better-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, Identifying and Understanding Narcissists, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/65\/Get-Your-Boyfriend-to-Cuddle-With-You-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-Your-Boyfriend-to-Cuddle-With-You-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/65\/Get-Your-Boyfriend-to-Cuddle-With-You-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Get-Your-Boyfriend-to-Cuddle-With-You-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e2\/Make-Your-Husband-Fall-in-Love-with-You-Again-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Husband-Fall-in-Love-with-You-Again-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e2\/Make-Your-Husband-Fall-in-Love-with-You-Again-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Make-Your-Husband-Fall-in-Love-with-You-Again-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b2\/Feel-Good-About-Yourself-Step-12-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Feel-Good-About-Yourself-Step-12-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b2\/Feel-Good-About-Yourself-Step-12-Version-2.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Feel-Good-About-Yourself-Step-12-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/50\/Love-Your-Girlfriend-Step-10-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Love-Your-Girlfriend-Step-10-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/50\/Love-Your-Girlfriend-Step-10-Version-3.jpg\/aid8459667-v4-728px-Love-Your-Girlfriend-Step-10-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"