Discontinuation is an inevitability of the beauty market; but that fact doesnt make the disappearance of a longtime favorite easier to beartheres the mythic allure of Essies Starry Starry Night (which has fetched over $200 on eBay) and the crowdsourced 2015 return of John Friedas Y2K-era Beach Blonde Sea Waves. This is quite a pleasant perfume, but to me smells almost identical to Bain de Soleil orange gelee. Bain de Soleil Orange Gele is one of this summers many hard-to-find products that we considered including in our megaguide to avoiding supply-chain-related shopping headaches. What was Princess Diana favorite perfume? to pardon or forgive (a sin, offense, etc.). to refrain from exacting, as a payment or service. Glossier Inc., 123 Lafayette St., New York, NY 10013, Your password needs to be at least 6 characters long, Shopping Bag ({{(ctrl.user.last_order && !ctrl.user.last_order.completed_at ? Since her siblings have battled skin cancer, Clark credits her untarnished skin to the lotion, which she used while walking her Maltipoo and for other gentle pursuits. If you prefer Bain de Soleil nostalgia with actual sun protection, a new brand from an unlikely source Poolside FM, an internet radio station has created a sunscreen with very 80s branding that reminds me of Bain de Soleils in a way, says Hou. With such a strong outcry from consumers, Pappas said she doesn't understand why the skin-care line isn't being bought by . UVA rays, on the other hand, are associated with skin aging. It certainly wasn't the SPF, which clocked in at a whopping 4 (string bikinis offer more protection). Sun-worshipping fans of the St-Tropez tan are in an uproar over the discontinuation of Bain de Soleils 94-year-old Orange Gele sunscreen, which has promised sleek and glowy tanned skin for generations. What are the ingredients in Bain de Soleil? So fun, and yummy, and ALL about the scent of warm, suntanned skin coming off a day at the beach. Many skincare experts recommend regular usage of at least a SPF 15 to help reduce risk of premature aging, wrinkling and skin cancer especially if you burn easily or spend a long time in the sun. Keep out of reach of children. No small feat. The discontinuation of Bain de Soleil's 94-year-old Orange Gele sunscreen, which has promised sleek, glowy tanned skin for generations, has caused an uproar among sun-worshipping fans of the "St-Tropez tan." In December 2019, Bayer, which has owned Bain de Soleil since 2014, stopped production of the line. $ 10.49. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thanks for contacting us. . Bain de Soleil was a brand of sunscreen[2] that was produced by Bayer. Avoid exposure to the sun during midday hours (11am 4pm). We update links when possible, but note that deals can expire and all prices are subject to change. TimesMojo is a social question-and-answer website where you can get all the answers to your questions. Both types of ultraviolet rays can also cause skin cancer, which is why you should invest in a high-quality sunscreen that offers broad-spectrum protection against both types of ultraviolet rays. The brand is known for low-SPF products that are typically marketed to women seeking skin tanning. Free shipping for many products! UVB rays are the ones commonly responsible for sunburns. As of December 2019, Bayer discontinued the production and sale of Bain de Soleil products. Bain de Soleil was launched in 2014. The Shampoo lathers up into a rich lather that rinses out quickly and leaves your hair feeling great. Banana Boat Kids MAX Clear Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100. But the truth is that higher-SPF products are only marginally better at shielding you from UVB, according to both the EWG and the Skin Cancer Foundation. Also, for whatever its worth, some reviewers have noted that the formula seems to repel mosquitos. Things you buy through our links may earn usa commission. Directions to open, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating reapply at least every 2 hours children under 6 months: Ask a doctor Other Information store between 20deg to 25degC (68deg to 77degF) protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces Note: A SPF below 15 may note provide adequate protection against sunburn and skin damage for some skin types. Between 1995 and 1999, the following Bain de Soleil products were marketed: Product development scientists at Pfizer CHCG were John A. Scott (group manager), Alice Scheiner (after sun and high-SPF products), Eric M. Stroud (sunless products), Judy Meyer, Andrew Ortega, and Mary Williams (packaging). Use and reapply as directed. , The Organic Pharmacy Cellular Protection Sun Cream SPF 50. Bain de Soleil Mega Tan SPF 4 is a sunscreen with a self tanner. What is the number 1 fragrance in the world? Dolls C $363.01. Its an old-school tanning lotion blend of heady orange blossom and jasmine. I just did a quick search and I think you can . I love and miss this lotion Its sad they have discontinued it. Bain De Soleil has a signature fragrance as well as a signature look with its metal tube. With such a strong outcry from consumers, Pappas said she doesnt understand why the skin-care line isnt being bought by a different personal care company, but suspects the discontinuation has to do with the products minimal sunburn prevention. Where can I get . Bain De Soleil sometimes discontinues products such as tanning oil, sunscreen and more. The brand used the slogan "Welcome to a place more colorful." What does Bain de Soleil smell like? Chili powder is a seasoning blend that starts with a base of chili powder and, I-LAND VOD is now available on Weverse! Once you place your order, Instacart will connect you with a personal shopper in your area to shop and deliver your order. California's Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, 21 Things on Sale Youll Actually Want to Buy: From REI to Urban Skin Rx, Vacation Classic Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen, Australian Gold Spray Gel Sunscreen with Instant Bronzer. Ask the Strategist: Can You Help Me Assemble Toiletry Kits for Tween Boys? Michael Kors Signature Eau de Parfum. . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau de Perfume 1fl oz 98% Full No Box RARE at the best online prices at eBay! When using this product keep out of eyes. Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen SPF 4 - 3.12 OZ; Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen SPF 4 - 3.12 OZ. Though the original formula contained no sunscreen, eventually, Bain de Soleil was offered with Sun Protection Factors (SPFs), including up to SPF 30. to transmit or send (money, a check, etc.) What are the ingredients in Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee? Machen Sie das auch? . Bayer, which has owned Bain de Soleil since 2014, halted production of the line in December 2019. oz. If you wish to get a perfect bronze tan, the Australian Gold spray is the best tanning oil to get dark. Sign up for email updates (including Into The Gloss stories and event invites, plus Glossier launches and product info). #1. Buy It Now. Penhaligons Bluebell The Bain De Soleil SPF 4 Orange Gelee has one of the lowest levels of SPF available in a sunscreen. The Orange Gele formula continued to thrive in Europe into the 1940s when Lanvin, a New York based company introduced the silky sensuous gel in the United States as Antoine's Bain de Soleiltranslated as Antoine's bath of the sun. Youll end up with dry, splotchy skin that is red without browning properly. This product has been a favorite of every beachgoer I know. "Nothing out there smells like it or compares in its color or texture and capability to make tanned skin glow," she said. The Bain de Soleil brand transitioned from Procter & Gamble (P&G) to Pfizer in August 1995. As is. $17.43. This aroma resembles the smell of sun tan lotion. The 1 oz. Then try this. Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. $9.49. Bain de Soleil was launched in 2014. Warnings: skin cancer/skin aging alert: spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. From November 1995 to 1999, the product was manufactured and packaged at the Pfizer CHCG 100 Jefferson Road, Parsippany, NJ site. When did they stop making Bain de Soleil? You know the drillenter your email for a chance to win free skincare and makeup. Products with SPF 30 provide high protection against sunburn. Unsubscribe anytime. I have no problems with my skin at all, said the 58-year-old. Bain de Soleil products, including the long-beloved Orange Gele, were discontinued by their parent company Bayer in 2019 RIP. Bain de Soleil Mega Tan SPF 4 Sunscreen, 4 fl. When I want to diminish the oilyness of an oil-based body . The shimmer from the bronzer, as well as the tint, is very subtle, it should be noted; no glitter or George Hamilton effects here (and it washes right off, so you dont have to worry about self-tanner-type stains and mistakes). Bare Republic Mineral Face Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 70. Any girl back in the 70s and 80s used it., Originally called Antoine de Paris, the first iteration of Orange Gele was created in 1925 in Paris, where it gained popularity until branching out to the United States during the 1940s. The product also brings the Bain de Soleil signature fragrance. Ahead, WH curated the top dermatologist-recommended sunscreens on the market. AUTO-REORDER 5% OFF. Literally reeking: The warm scent was a defining draw of the product. Tanned skin wasnt a trend until the 1920s. Sariya is our resident tanning expert. 5 remains the worlds most famous perfume. Favorite Similar. What is the scent of Bain de Soleil? ting. According to a statement from Bayer, it discontinued the production and sale of Bain de Soleil products due to limited consumer interest., The company, which sold the Coppertone brand to Beiersdorf last year, added: Given the fondness for the product, we can understand the disappointment.. But if you want a stronger sunscreen smell, try the Demeter Suntan Lotion Fragrance. Instead of being happy with pale skin, women wanted to be beautifully tanned with a golden glow like Coco. 17. Traditionally, alumnus refers specifically to a singular male graduate and alumni is the plural form for a group of male graduates and for a group of. ANSWER George Dufferin ANSWERS: 3 YARNLADY is happy everyday D ue to government warnings on possible harmful effects on many of the ingredients, the product has been discontinued by the manufacturer, after several lawsuits were filed against them. , PCA Skin Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50+, Best Overall: Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil. Hes never said it directly, but his Eau de Parfum smells very, very close to it. Its a light enough scent that you can spritz it over your bathing suit without worrying that itll knock out the people sitting a few towels down. For external use only. Keep reading to find out more about these features. FAIR SKIN AND TANNING? Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Located at 3258 Bridge Avenue In The Shopping Center Located Between Hwy 88 And Bridge Ave. (732) 892-5673. Report abuse John. I sliced my last tube open to get every oily orange piece this is outrageous.. i am Bummed out for sure. Bain de Soleil was launched in 2014. Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen Lotion--just found it on drugstore.com. , Best Non-Greasy: Australian Gold Exotic Oily Spray. But thanks to the Cuts beauty director Kathleen Hou, we did find a trio of products that each conjure the iconic lotion in its own specific way; combine all three, and you just might have yourself a modern-day dupe. Neutrogena Ultra Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 55. Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Tocopherol (vitamin E), D&c Yellow No. to slacken; abate; relax: to remit watchfulness.. What does do not remit payment mean? Here we go now: Sil vous plat? Octinoxate is a hormone disruptor. Bayer, which has owned Bain de Soleil since 2014, halted production of the line in December 2019. Food and Drink Its a classic sunscreen and tanning lotion thats been around for generations. Wash and wipe hands immediately after each application. 34C. Used to apply it to my face every day, did not need to be under the sun. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 85+, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 100+, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+, Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Face Sheer Tint. Then try this. For those who are drawn to fruity, floral scents Michael Kors Coral is a must-have. And the Demeter doesn't give you that perfect orange sheen. Im an ER Doctor. Rescue boat with hundreds of migrants on board asks EU to Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts placed on paid leave, What's next for Buster Murdaugh after dad's murder conviction, life sentence, Patrick Mahomes' brother accused of assault, forcibly kissing owner at bar, Tom Sandoval, Raquel Leviss planned to tell Ariana Madix about affair, Prince Harry says hes not a victim: I never looked for sympathy, Allison Holker pens touching note to kids after Stephen tWitch Boss death, Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant allegedly flashes gun at a strip club, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce. Boosted protease inhibitor regimens combine ritonavir with a second, boosted protease inhibitor to enhance patient exposure to the latter agent, thereby preventing or. Orange Blossom and Caramel are the top notes; Woodsy Notes, Sweet Notes, and Marshmallow are the middle notes; Milk, Vanilla, and Sugar Cane are the base notes. What does Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee smell like? Michael Kors is versatile, ageless, easy to wear, and is appropriate for just about any scenario. The brands French name translates to bath of the sun.. Skin care Beauty. In the 1920s, the famous, trend-setting Coco Chanel, sporting deeply sun-bronzed skin, turned tanning into a fashion statement. So fellow Douceur-devotees, maybe Nars will hear our pleas if you say them in French, en masse? SKU: 227763; UPC: 04110077093 Manufacturer: SCHERING-PLG Select Shade. I just dont like the smell of other lotions, said Clark, who has been using it since childhood. Rinse with water to remove. As Hou pointed out: While getting into the fragrance business, Michael Kors talked about how his signature scent was always a little (or a lot) inspired by Bain de Soleil. The only place you will find it now is in skin care overstock, or clearance. 10 Aluminum Lake, D&c Red No. Up to 50% off clearance. Its the same iconic product thats been around for years. What fragrance is Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee? If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Copyright 2009-2023 DiscontinuedFavorites.com. Bain de Soleil was launched in 2014. It was affiliated with the Coppertone brand. As long as you use it safely and responsibly, olive oil can be your fast-track ticket to gorgeous tanned skin. DISCONTINUED!! I am missing this crme so much. bain de soleil orange gelee BAIN de SOLEIL $195 $225 13% OFF Bain De Soleil Orange Gele (used) BAIN de SOLEIL $300 Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen listening to offers. . BurnOut BurnOut Eco Sensitive SPF 35 Sunscreen. Its used in a variety of cosmetics and sunscreens. The fragrance will never be overpowering or be even faintly chemical smelling. $13. Bain de Soleil was a brand for nearly a century before it was discontinued. Discontinued Bain De Soleil Where To Find And Buy Online. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. In 2014, Bain de Soleil was released. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging. An emollient is a moisturizer that keeps the skin moist and soft. It's called ban de soleil. The Best Sweatproof Sunscreen, According to Experts, My Beloved Purito Centella Sunscreen Is Now Available Scent-Free, If You Buy One Thing on Prime Day, Make It a Tube of This Sunscreen, The Best Powder Sunscreens, According to Dermatologists, The 8 Products That Save My Skin From Winter Scaliness. Use BrickSeek's Inventory Checkers to search your item and see its current, real-time stock count and pricing at stores near you. Bain de Soleil was launched in 2014. facebook; twitter; linkedin; pinterest; bain de soleil Bain de Soleil Reconnects With Consumers With A New Brand Identity,NEW Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen SPF 15- 3.12 oz RARE DISCONTINUED,Bain de soleil en teck, Bali,NEW Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen SPF 15- 3.12 oz RARE ,Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen bain de soleil SPF 4, 3.12 Ounce Tube ,Bain de . The formula is "greasy" and really packs a shine. What is the best suntan lotion for a dark tan? The all American scent of Coppertone is richly infused with coconut and may not appeal as much to other cultures. Avoid the eye area strictly. A sunscreen with SPF 30 will protect you from around 96.7% of UVB rays, whereas an SPF of 50 means protection from about 98% of UVB rays. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with Into The Gloss readers, our customers, and community. Youll need to reapply often if you want more protection. Also great. Looking for a candle with solid SPF protection? I used the stuff for decades and cant imagine the summer without it. Thats not a pretty look when youre going from the beach to the club, restaurant, or night on the town. After much searching, we havent been able to find a single product that encompasses the aroma, moisture, and glowiness that you got from Bain de Soleil (with SPF protection that will actually keep you from burning, too). How many Superfund sites are there in New Jersey? But for stylish sunbathers in the '70s and '80s, there was Bain de Soleil Orange Gele. This story has been shared 103,430 times. If an order never came, or you get someone else's order, you can reach out to Instacart Care. Reminding you of a painter squeezing his oils onto a palette, Bain de Soleil comes in a metallic tube and looks like the child of milk chocolate and Vaseline. Why Do Cross Country Runners Have Skinny Legs? Walgreens Pharmacy - 45 COURT ST, Laconia, NH 03246. Maybe thats just the way J. Listings from eBay Bain de Soleil was a brand for nearly a century before it was discontinued. I actually do . This story has been shared 166,458 times. , UnSun Mineral Tinted Face Sunscreen SPF 30. Ask the Strategist: What Are Some Yeti Cooler Alternatives? Itll interact with synthetic materials on the skin to create rashes and serious allergic dermatitis. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Top notes are Orange Blossom and Caramel; middle notes are Woodsy Notes, Sweet Notes and Marshamallow; base notes are Milk, Vanilla and Sugar Cane. One of the most sought after discontinued Bain De Soleil products is the Orange Gelee Sunscreen. , Best for High SPF: Sun Bum Moisturizing Tanning Oil. Bain de Soleil by Mon Petit Paradis is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women and men. Olive oil has tons of skin benefits. A naturally active tan accelerator, it stimulates your skin to tan better and faster in the sun. SPF 4 Mega Tan Sunscreen Lotion With Self Tanner (66) $275.00 New All Auction Buy It Now 35 Results Brand: Bain de Soleil Brand Condition Price Buying Format All Filters I have clung to my last empty bottle for the last couple of years searching for more. Bayers Bain de Soleil products were discontinued in December 2019. 5.0 out . Time left 12h 59m left. As noted above, yes, much of Bain de Soleils cult status came from its intoxicating scent. Soleil Blanc is one of the best perfumes that smell like coconut suntan lotion and the beach, pleasure, and never-ending summer. Jean Nats retirement of Petite Nat has one friend (and new mom) bereft that her daughter wont someday share that magical, pink bath time experience. , Also great. Here's a breakdown of Instacart delivery cost: When an item you want is out-of-stock at the store, your shopper will follow your replacement preferences. But with tanning no longer in vogue and high-SPF sunscreen now considered a must the American Academy of Dermatology recommends SPF 30 as a minimum demand for Bain de Soleil has been in decline. It is more of a "treatment" and protects my skin from the drying effects of the elements. Bain de Soleil Mega Tan SPF 4 is a self-tanner sunscreen by Bain de Soleil. Compare. You just dont get that anywhere else. THE WHY? Do Men Still Wear Button Holes At Weddings? You just dont get that anywhere else, said Savoy, who first started using the product as a 7-year-old. 17. How much does underlayment for laminate flooring cost. Its her favorite to the point that one of the products her brand produced is entirely based around it; the perfume KKW Crystal Gardenia. All rights reserved. Bain de Soleil by Mon Petit Paradis is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women and men. Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee #4 - in a really, really good way. Sunscreens create a protective layer on your skin that prevents UVA and UVB rays from reaching and penetrating your skin. Beach Baby is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising & linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Then try this. This product can be considered reef safe because it does not contain the UV filters (oxybenzone and octinoxate) that can be harmful to coral reefs when present in the water in high concentrations. All rights reserved. Youre not the only one who feels a little nostalgic for this product, which can now only be found on eBay at insanely low prices. I would really appreciate any suggestions. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. ONE 3.12 OUNCE METAL TUBE: This pack includes one 3.12 ounce tube of the SPF 4 sunscreen Gelee. Toys and Games. What does that mean? Create a Glossier account to build your Into The Gloss profile and save your favorite stories. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, My fake tan was so bad, my date blocked me it looked like poo, I work at a tanning salon people leave the nastiest things behind, I went into laborand self-tanning was my first priority, Dangerous Barbie tanning drugs popularity rises despite serious side effects. View All Shades Hide Shades One time order $9.99. What perfume smells like Bain de Soleil? This is a review of the Bain De Soleil SPF 4 Orange Gele. I dont get burns with it. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Azzedine Alaia black suede and patent strappy heels at the best online prices at eBay! A discovery of new blushes known by their un-blush qualities. Its been 100 years since its launch, but Chanel No. spray retails for $20 at Demeter. Does Walmart carry Bain de Soleil? I am 77 years old and have used this product for as long as I can remember. Illustration by Lucy Han. Bain de Soleil's discontinued Orange Gele is being resold online for hundreds of dollars. Princess Dianas favourite perfume was Penhaligons Bluebell and you can still buy it today | HELLO! Most sunscreens do this by absorbing, scattering or reflecting the light. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.-----Bain de Soleil Orange Gele SPF 4 Drug Facts Active ingredient . Posted April 22, 2010. Every product is independently selected by (obsessive) editors. Bobbi Brown Beach Eau de Parfum to a person or place, usually in payment. Here is what we are going to cover today: Well start by explaining why it is so important to use sunscreen. But on to the spray bottle ~ It is still the luscious creamy sophisticated scent I found in the roll on oil. Michael Kors Signature Eau de Parfum is an iconic floral fragrance highlighting the beauty of hand-picked blossoms from the Far East. Without further wait, let's talk about the Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen and Tanning Lotion and why it should be taken into consideration if you are wanting a two-in-one tanning lotion and sunscreen. Bain de Soleil Orange Gele Sunscreen SPF 4 is a high-quality product that enables you to achieve a deep tan with less damage, while also nourishing your skin so it maintains its natural levels of hydration. Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen Lotion SPF 4 $ 10.49 For a totally unique and sensual experience and a deep, moisture-rich, longer lasting tan. I dont know what it was about the Bain de Soleil that just protected me from everything.. SPF 30 blocks nearly 97% of UVB radiation, SPF 50 blocks about 98%, and SPF 100 blocks about 99%. Being Turkish, she has a tendency to tan easily, which she considers a blessing. In the 1970s and 1980s, the brand used the slogan (especially featured in television commercials) "Bain de Soleil, for the St. Tropez tan." The beauty of Carroten is that it accelerates the development of a tan, therefore minimising the amount of sun exposure required. $42.01. Health and Beauty But unfortunately, its shortage is a lot more permanent than the ones we have been seeing affected by COVID and the related production and shipping holdups. We've received your submission. For external use only. What Bath and Body Works candle smells like suntan lotion? For years, it was a staple in Europe until it was brought to New York in the 40s. Love love love Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee!! Its important to reapply regularly to ensure great coverage for your skin. That shouldnt be a problem when youre using this for an all-over tan. This petition is to inform Bayer to re-start the production of Bain De Soleil Sun Screen Orange Gelee, In December of 2019 Bayer discontinued production of the greatest sunscreen on the market. Whats a Good Dupe for Discontinued Bain de Soleil Orange Gele? The EWG rates octinoxate a six, which is a moderate hazard. I use it to protect my skin in the backyard while Im feeding the birds, she said. The SPF 4 lotion will not block or repel the sun except when it comes to sunburns. Bain de Soleil by Mon Petit Paradis is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women and men. Pappas is one of some 6,000 signees to an online petition calling for Bayer to resume production of the beloved sunscreen. It's a site that collects all the most frequently asked questions and answers, so you don't have to spend hours on searching anywhere else. Hibiscus Palm is one of the best perfumes that smell like the beach for those who want to find a fresh, gently sweet, and not too overpowering tropical beach scent. As Michael Kors told our very own Patrick Rogers, a.k.a. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. Sign up below and we'll bring you the top stories from ITG every week. Bain De Terre Supreme is a line of cruelty-free hair carethat takes its fragrant indulgence to the next level.