Assam, Kachibari Village. The other guests got scared and everyone ran from there tables. Your email address will not be published. The Crosby Hotel. Ihop has a better staff than this place. The decor very retro and chic with a hip vibe to it. I love the ambiance. Sat 12:00 pm4:00 pm I am so sorry to hear you had this experience - this is not our standard or what we are about. Fife and Drum Inn 49 $$ "biscuits, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, granola, fresh fruit, OJ, coffee, tea, and a rotating breakfast." more 6. Thank you for your review! The food was delicious and the jazz band was just the right amount of splendor to reach perfection. Done real well, kudos to the bartender. Prices and teatimes are subject to change. Successfully reported! Colonial Houses. The live music was perfect for brunch and overall ambiance and service was great. The Williamsburg Hotel needs to remember that they are in the hospitality industry and that they are there to serve their customers. As a hotel guest who is already spending $500 a night on a room, I shouldn't be told that I need to spend $500 to get a chair at the rooftop pool, especially when online it says $50.My boyfriend and I then found a place on the GROUND by the pool, and sat there uncomfortably. Tea Voyageuse, discovering the world of afternoon tea, based in Atlanta, Georgia. Great food, great service, great value! Good drinks, good ambiance, excellent staff. I've visited Williamsburg Hotel for staycations, rooftop DJ, the rooftop pool, and especially the restaurant to enjoy cocktails at the bar, dinner, AND especially High Tea. Introducing the ideal meeting place. Good portion sizes, food is fresh, nice ambience. J. I do hope to connect with you or that we will have the chance to welcome you back soon for a truly seamless stay. Hospitality and Events Manager andmore, Chocolatiers & ShopsGift ShopsFruits & Veggies, Nibbles & Nuts Delicious gift baskets & trays of chocolates, nuts, candies, fresh fruits & baked goods! Yourperch from which to sample adiverse and local selection of artisanal craft cocktails and local spirits. Thank you so much for such a wonderfully written review. Certified show secretary for NRHA & AQHA. Once we walked in we walked down a colonial stairway towards the section where the hotel was serving afternoon tea and brunch. But you can't check into the hotel until 3pm, which is well after the time when anyone (hotel guests and non-hotel guests) can go to the roof. I was very excited to visit the place. Once again, Angela took the gamble of inviting afternoon tea newbies to a place she had not yet experienced herself, but happily, she chose well. A semi-secretclub, performance venueand dynamicprivate event space. Would highly recommend. We enjoyed a wonderful brunch. We love the salvaged materials used throughout this neighborhood boutique hotel opened in 2017. I was elated to read about your visit here at The Williamsburg Hotel. 0 locations found near. We enjoyed the live music and our waiter Juan was super nice and helpful. Sat, Sun 6:00 pm11:00 pm I have been there several times. We appreciate your feedback and are disappointed to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations and that we fell short of providing you with the high level of service we strive to provide all guests with. I realized it clearly was not spiked and we had been charged for a regular seltzer, and the bartender was then nice enough to offer a complimentary glass of ros.After 20 minutes or so of adjusting to the fact that we were sitting on the ground at the pool while paying $500 for a hotel room at this hotel, we were then asked to move out of the way and away from the pool by someone who I think was a lifeguard because we were not allowed to have drinks near the pool. 5. And, of course, you can also order your fav's online and we'll deliver! Email: hello@thewilliamsburghotel.com. For Pizza, you can now order via the SLICE app Make A Reservation 718-362-8100 Weekdays: Breakfast from 7:30 AM to 12 PM Lunch from 12 PM to 5 PM Dinner from 5 PM to 11 PM Weekends: Breakfast from 7:30 AM to 12 PM Brunch from 12 PM to 4 PM High Tea from 12 PM to 5 PM Mid-Day Menu from 4 PM to 6 PM Dinner from 6 PM to 11 PM Everything was delicious. Our waiter Gentri was amazing! After our brunch we went to the roof that had the perfect view and vibe for our afternoon. Went for brunch to celebrate my sisters birthday and had a lovely time! Gotta represent Brooklyn! The High Tea service is impeccable, which I've enjoyed like 10 times so far and I'm definitely one happy customer! Required fields are marked *. I met a friend because we wanted a quiet place to eat and talk and did not want to be rushed through our meal. 0.5 miles from The Williamsburg Hotel Breakfast included 2022 Hotel Le Jolie View Hotel 2,033 reviews 0.5 miles from The Williamsburg Hotel Free Wifi Free parking Visit hotel website Breakfast included The Metropolitan View Hotel 5 reviews 0.6 miles from The Williamsburg Hotel Free Wifi Fitness center Dine. He gave us the ins and outs of all the teas, made personal recommendations, took our group photos (even gave a tip on how to do a good Boomerang), gave us other business recommendations, and just genuinely made us feel at home. We were able to find another spot on the GROUND further away from the pool where we spent most of the afternoon.Eventually, as people stared to clear out later in the day, it was like playing musical chairs to try to snag a chair and we were able to finally get two chairs next to each other after hours of sitting on the ground.THE STAY:After all of this, we decided to have dinner outside of the hotel locally and head back to the room on the earlier side. The page you are looking for cannot be found on this site. In Pursuit of Tea, New York. I however, loved the Wild Pear tisane and with added honey it was amazing. He made sure we were comfortable, his recommendations on the menu were right on track and the food was amazing! The drinks were absolutely beautiful and most importantly delicious. Loved the scones and the drinks were delicious. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. From fundraisers to service projects, we have your back, donating over $20,000,000 supporting vital charities since opening our doors in 2011. The service was fine and attentive however. My friends and I finally decided to stop saying we'd go have tea together every time we saw each other the last couple of years, and finally set a date. I did not receive any voucher or anything for this experience and was told that if I write a review it's taken very seriously and that I will get a follow up.TL;DR:All in all, I would definitely stay at another hotel nearby over staying at the Williamsburg Hotel. One of our friends who happens to work in F&B decided to talk the helm and find our locale for High Tea.and that's how we came to land at the Williamsburg Hotel this Sunday afternoon. The Williamsburg Hotel checks several of our afternoon tea preferences at Destination Tea: completely scratchmade, delicious menu; kind service; quality teas decanted before being served; and a beautiful setting. Other tables that had tea pots were their earlier and there for much longer. My son and daughter couldnt stop raving about their tacos. Phone: 718-362-8100 . Williamsburg VA 23185. and pastry delights served with a signature tea from the Chef Collaboration with the Tea and Spice Exchange of Williamsburg's Merchants Square. If the luxe, $110-a-person finger sandwich serving at The Plaza's Palm Court seems like too stuffy an . I told her sarcastically that I was choking for her to say, yea I saw. Start Planning your historic stay. Great food, great service, great atmosphere. Obviously, Our business is all about making your event a memorable and personalized experience., Alyssa S. said: Did my sisters baby shower here and it was PERFECT. My friend reminded me that this the setting for the environment that we are in, and lets take in more of the experience, it just may not be your style. The drinks were delicious, food was prepared well and tasty and the ambience was great. Sincere apologies, and we hope to see you again so we can make this right! DoG Street Pub 762 Gastropubs $$ However, it was a good burger. Required fields are marked *. Daily 7:30 am12:00 pm Restaurant Menus Our George Washington Dining Room is a classic reminder of the days of Colonial Williamsburg. The ambiance and decor were lovely. We where eating food and a mice or rat ran across my wife shoulder. The three tiers included: a mini almond pie, chocolate & rosemary scone, cream cheese carrot muffin, pistachio bar, fresh fruit tart, spicy salami & bk ricotta pizzette, smoked salmon, cucumber & labne sandwich, and avocado toast. With locally sourced and organic ingredients featured seasonally, our delicate and complex flavors are apparent on both our food and beverage menus. Ambience was nice. (315) 371-3544 downstairs My sister and I recently had High Tea at The Williamsburg Hotel. Food was excellent The ceasar salad with grilled chicken was one of the best I have had! Organic Teas and Botanicals as well from around the world! The Williamsburg Breakfast $23.00 two organic brown eggs any way, hand-cut bacon, sourdough, home fries, mixed green salad Sides Home Fries $7.00 Chicken Apple Sausage $9.00 Hand-Cut Bacon $9.00 Smashed Avocado $5.00 Organic Hen Eggs $7.00 Bakery Croissant $5.00 Pain au Chocolat $6.00 English Muffin or Bagel $3.00 Sourdough Toast $2.00 Everything else was great! The Williamsburg Restaurant, located in the chic and stylish Williamsburg Hotel is a welcoming and inviting place. The waiters were very busy, it seemed like a popular day for some afternoon tea. MonFri 5:00 pm10:30 pm India, Black Tea. love the ambiance too. Flooring uses repurposed wood from a Kentucky tobacco warehouse, the bar front is made of antique frames, and the brick comes from a demolished building in Queens. Here, North American fare link asChef Alberto Gomez createsdishes inspired from his youth and pairs each onewith Brooklyn'scultural vibrancy. Please see ourNYC Afternoon Tea Directoryfor the latest details. We stayed at the hotel, the restaurant smelled delicious at check in so we had to eat there! Bars & Restaurants in Brooklyn NY | The Williamsburg Hotel Let Us Wine and Dine You Destination Dining, Signature Cocktails, High Tea, and New York Pizza Elevated North & South American culinary techniques come to life at The Williamsburg Hotel on our share friendly plates. Our waiter Gentri was amazing! The Williamsburg Hotel 96 Wythe Ave Brooklyn, NY 11249 Williamsburg - North Side Get directions Edit business info Other Venues & Event Spaces Nearby Sponsored Russo's On The Bay 172 7.9 miles away from The Williamsburg Hotel Restaurant Carol J. said "I placed an order for pick-up during the coronavirus pandemic. Destination Tea Notes: For the Freda Aunts first ever afternoon tea, we met at The Williamsburg Hotel in Brooklyn. The figs and other fruit were perfectly ripe, so compliments to kitchen. I have addressed the staff on duty for this service, and we have made changes to ensure this will not happen again. The bouncer rudely said that we would have to ask the hostess and then turned to the next guest without even telling us who the hostess was.After finally tracking her down, we saw the hostess (a brunette, did not get her name but wish I had. We can't wait to host you again! Cheers,Julita KropiwnickiHotel Manager The Williamsburg Hotel. Theme: Connections Reloaded by Ajay D'Souza. is powered by WordPress 6.0.3 Our room was unfortunately located right next to the elevator, so all throughout the night we heard the noise of late night party-goers coming back onto the floor. Fortunately no one in our group had mobility issues. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Afternoon tea was first served in the Garden Room during the 1920s, then in the Great Hall until the1990s.