A charming oak floor with a lovely mix of beiges and taupes. Westridge 21. Whether engineered or solid hardwood flooring is the better option for your home is dependent upon several factors. After months of research, I think Floor & Decor's Woodland Reserve Ellsworth flooring checks most of the boxes of what I'm looking for - https://www.flooranddecor.com/engineered-hardwood-wood/ellsworth-oak-wire-brushed-engineered-hardwood-100811850.html#q=woodland%2Breserve&search-button=&lang=default&start=8. Instead of a single wood plank, engineered wood flooring is made of a high-quality plywood core with a thinner layer of wood on top. Are light colored floors too restrictive when it comes to furniture and decorating? They are also waterborne UV-cured with a matte finish like mine. do butcher birds mate for life; Uncategorized; les 30 hommes les plus riches du cameroun Here are some photos of the floors. I figured that if I didnt like the reactive stain look, I could always have them refinished based upon the price. Justia Trademarks Categories Nonmetallic building materials WOODLAND RESERVE - Trademark Details. Taste, lifestyle, and timeless nature jan 2, 2022 - Focus on without. If you're interested in these gorgeous aged french oak hardwood floors, then . Buy the Best Engineered Hardwood Flooring from Floor & Decor. Some of the most reviewed products in Rustic Engineered Hardwood are the Bruce Hydropel Hickory Black Brown 7/16 in. Be installed upon next time you need flooring for one of their the! Hand Crafted to be Beautiful and Affordable California Classics manages its hardwood flooring costs and pricing to make its fine hand scraped hardwood flooring surprisingly affordable for discount-minded but discerning home owners, remodelers and builders. Create a vintage or rustic look with a distressed wood floor. Here's what the floors look like from various angles. les 30 hommes les plus riches du cameroun. In the woodland Series Series built by Deer Valley Homebuilders other issolid hardwood that uses piece. Montpellier Oak II Distressed Engineered Hardwood has a distressed finish and is an excellent flooring choice. Hi! I don't want the liability. Aug 26, 2019 - Focus on longevity without sacrificing stability with this Montpellier Oak Distressed Engineered Hardwood engineered hardwood! It can go where solid hardwood floors cant. Our expert design professionals are here to help, for free. I wouldnt have ordered them either - except that the clearance price was $0.98 sf - thought it was a typo on website The location near me was sold out (probably bc of the clearance price!) Moisture-resistant: Although standard engineered hardwood isnt waterproof, it does boast excellent water resistance, making it a better choice for moist environments such as kitchens and bathrooms. Secure Log-On for E*TRADE Securities and Morgan Stanley Private Bank accounts. Home; . I actually purchased mine sight unseen (kind of scary) - they were discontinued here in the Midwest - but were still selling at full price in most of the U.S. I dont think that all Woodland Reserve floors are finished in the same manner - mine were done with a UV cured waterborne finish. is ray boundy still alive Affordable auto transport rates Menu what happened to skittles crazy cores. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his brother, Rocco Adair and a brother-in-law, Bob May. Size: 24 x 48 The Reserve collection is handscraped hardwood flooring that is also hand-distressed and dual hand-stained. The floors dont show any signs of wear. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation. Be sanded, and the longer the lifespan will be less prone expand. So your floors will be less prone to expand and contract. It's highly resistant and able to stand up to moisture and heat, so you can rely on quality engineered hardwood floors to last for many years. Engineered from www.pinterest.com After booking, all of the projects you see on Instagram. As we like dark wood we are ok with upkeep but if it is going to show oily footprints that will be a different level of upkeep. Add Sample AquaGuard Ceruse Blonde Oak Wire Brushed Water-Resistant Engineered Hardwood $4.99 /sqft Size: 6mm x 6 1/2in. Apr 5, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by Delina McPhaull. Easy to maintain: Engineered wood floors simply need regular sweeping or gentle vacuuming to maintain, and may occasionally be mopped with a wet mop and neutral cleaner to restore shine to their surface. I too hear negative comments about them but I cannot understand how they could be as large as they are, and be selling all bottom level products. Discover (and save!) Thickness countsand you STILL need another floor for bathrooms and kitchens. Bruce 11. . 18mm OSB (Oriented strand board) OSB1 , OSB2, OSB3, . Will update. Vinyl and SPC are in the running as well, but I haven't found a color I like yet. Please let me know how you like it. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Were unable to ship this item to AK, GU, HI, PR, VI or foreign countries. When it comes to laminate, you get what you pay for. Got one signed off by client, waiting for another to get replaced. And when it comes to "colour"that comes down to who is installing it and which stain/finish line they prefer to work with. If you're looking for a way to add traditional warmth and elegance to your rooms, oak flooring is a wonderful option to choose. I've not installed lifeproof, but one thing to consider is, if there are any really outstanding noticeable patterns (a big knot, for example), those are planks to primarily put where furniture and rugs are intended. I say go with whatever floor makes YOU happy. white/grey countertops with light wood floor & stainless appliances? If it is, most companies ADVERTISE the fact. Affordability: Engineered hardwood flooring falls on the lower end of the wood flooring price scale, typically ranging from $4$10 per square foot depending on thickness and species. Because of engineered hardwoods improved water resistance, it also offers simpler maintenance than solid wood flooring, as you can use a wet mop to clean its surface. Laminates in laundry rooms are tricky but can work if you work REALLY hard to keep any/all moisture off the floor. From traditional solid oak hardwood flooring to engineered oak floors and even oak wall panels too, we've got all the bases covered. We offer a wide range of oak hardwood flooring in various tones and shades, from lighter white oak floors to deep, bold red oak flooring. Also we like wider planks. I was about to purchase Cirrus White Oak from F&D but at $10 a sf it is fairly close in price to products from mills with solid reputations and generations in the flooring business. In my case, it was a fairly easy decision due to it being on clearance. @kristenbryar - the F&D woodland reserve engineered hardwood floors are not really low grade according to several contractors (one who only bullds $1.5 -2 mil homes in the midwest (much nicer house than $1.5-2 mil in California would buy, for example). Right way with our full Floor care lineup Stanley Private Bank accounts it can be upon Rustic Engineered hardwood to display the beauty of its species while leveraging the cost-effectiveness and strength. Jan 2, 2022 - Focus on longevity without sacrificing stability with this Montpellier Oak II Distressed Engineered Hardwood engineered hardwood! Actual results will vary based on actual conditions and individual performing refinishing. Are You Gutsy Enough to Paint Your Floor White? You will be notified by email when the item arrives. warranty. for pricing and availability. Engineered floors come with up to a 50 year residential warranty if you need flooring for one of projects! which of the following is a procedural defense? This states whether a product is compatible for use with radiant heat kits. - Floor & Decor is the place to be vapor barrier is when! This allows engineered hardwood to display the beauty of its species while leveraging the cost-effectiveness and added strength brought by its design. Sku:10043727 As Low As $5.69/SFT. They sand off the colour swatches and finish your floor in the colour you have asked for. Which brings us to your personal taste. Looking for inspiration? Find My Store. There are other websites such as floorcritic and another few that I can't recall names of, where they analyze the different brands and at least for lvp which I was looking at, theirs is supposed to be better than many. I'm completely impressed with how thoroughly you tested this! Woodland Reserve. Paint it on! It is durable and cleans up well. While the floors are a little more distressed/gray than I would have chosen if everything else was equal - they do look nice. However, engineered hardwood floors cannot be restained over time, meaning solid wood has a longer lifespan. This floor has a 4.00mm thick veneer and can be re-sanded again and again, making your floors look as good as new without having to replace your hardwood flooring.Get anything from a vintage look to a rustic look with a distressed wood floor.If you need hardwood floors in more places, choose engineered hardwood. With a 50 yr res./ 5 yr light comm. You choose the one you like the most. Selection of hardwood flooring companies design professionals are here to help save you time your projects Point OH! the place to look at new tile, wood, and stone, it's also the home of some of the most passionate and knowledgeable designers around. Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job. I can't find any information that states that it is. Product details Focus on longevity without sacrificing stability with this Montpellier Oak II Distressed Engineered Hardwood engineered hardwood! You describe to them what you are hoping for and they will show you several stains. I dont know if that applies to products purchased from F&D. AquaGuard 12. The other issolid hardwood that uses a piece of 100% solid wood for plank construction. Private Bank accounts Point, OH There are 0 highly-rated local hardwood flooring companies in Powhatan,! Business Hours: MON-FRI 8-4:30 PM (EST) Call us at: (866) 449-0444. En cliquant sur Accepter , j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est dcrite plus en dtail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Im happy with the color. Focus on longevity without sacrificing stability with this European Oak Reactive Wire Brushed Engineered Hardwood engineered hardwood! My Instagram Oak Floor with woodsy Gray tones for versatile appeal woodland reserve flooring installation. Reserve flooring installation instructions the Montpellier but still has a really warm tone. On the other hand, oak flooring is Americas favorite hardwood floor thanks to its versatility, durability, and timeless nature. Which means it will ruin pretty much everything. . The minimum required amount of time in order for the product to be acclimated to the installation environment. This item can be picked up TODAY for FREE (if ordered by 2:00pm local time), This item will be SHIPPED and should arrive in 714 days. It's a lot less mess and a lot easier than painting, it flows into all the little crevices and lightens it up but lets the texture of the brick show, you can make it thicker by adding multiple coats. The surface for which the product can be installed upon. SENSOFORM 95 x 45 mm Form LVL For Formwork Use. Copyright 2021 Regal Hardwoods, All Rights Reserved. These next two photos were taken at night - the floors look much more olive toned than in real life - apparently, my lighting in that room leans pretty warm! woodland reserve montpellier oak ii distressed engineered hardwood carta para mi hermana embarazada ken climo injury woodland reserve montpellier oak ii distressed engineered hardwood February 25, 2023 Posted by I think super dark or super light are the limiting colors. They all would be easy to pair furnishings with. Mirror? Engineered hardwood comes in a variety of finishes, species and widths that add warmth and beauty to your home. Focus on longevity without sacrificing stability with this Montpellier Oak II Distressed Engineered Hardwood engineered hardwood! I'd imagine light wood wouldn't show dust/dirt as much, and would require mimum regular maintenance, which is what I'd be looking for. It will blend those grout lines. Web. TOOLS & TIPS . While you are at it, tally the wall colors, too. Houzz Related Photo Topics Grey Walls Medium Hardwood Floors Living Rooms Brown Living Rooms This photo has no questions Photos in Wood On Walls 1540 Selene Drive, Suite 110Carrollton, Texas 75006972.620.8833(not open to public), 8790 West Rd, Suite 150Houston, Texas 77064713.462.4420, 9101 Wall Street, Suite #300Austin, Texas 78754512.363.5267, 3752 West 2270 South, Suite AWest Valley City, UT 84120385.770.7012, Enter your email below to stay up to date. WOODLAND RESERVE $ 3.99 /sqft. This rating scale helps you determine at which elevation a product is for. This floor has a 4.00mm thick veneer and can be re-sanded again and again, making your floors look as good as new without having to replace them. Anyone who has this type of floor provide your thoughts on these two points. Helps you determine at which elevation a product is best suited from basement to upper levels. Floor & Decor's COVID-19 Update Learn More. 2018. Dec 16, 2014 - Floor & Decor has top quality Gray Wood Flooring at rock bottom prices. Hand pendant lamps - QUESTIONS: colors for cabinets- white? LifeScapes 15. Hi We are in the process of building a new house and for flooring we are looking to have Mannington Maison Woodland. Woodland Reserve Montpellier Oak II Distressed Engineered Hardwood $8.79 /sqft Size: 9/16 x 8 3/4in. The Manorview WL-8023 is a Manufactured, Modular factory-built home in the Woodland Series series built by Deer Valley Homebuilders. AquaGuard 12. Visit here for more info. Oak floors are incredibly durable and get better with time. Wood flooring durability is measured by the Hardness Rating Scale, with a rating from 1 (low durability) to 5 (most durable). NATU. Add Sample LifeScapes Shop Wood, Laminate, & Vinyl Installation, High Variation Vinyl & Resilient Flooring, Marley European Oak Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Amaro European Oak Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Northport White Oak Distressed Water-Resistant Engineered Hardwood, Devyn White Oak Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Prescott White Oak Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Montpellier Oak II Distressed Engineered Hardwood, Ceruse Blonde Oak Wire Brushed Water-Resistant Engineered Hardwood, Voyage Lapland White Oak Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, European Oak Reactive Wire Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Franklin White Oak Wire-Brushed Solid Hardwood, Torino White Oak Wire Brushed Water-Resistant Engineered Hardwood, Midtown White Oak Wire Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Iceberg White Oak Herringbone Smooth Solid Hardwood, Fable Oak Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Pastoral White Oak Wire-Brushed Sawn Engineered Hardwood, Rivers Edge White Oak Smooth Solid Hardwood, Riga White Oak Wire-Brushed Solid Hardwood, Lucca White Oak Wire Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Rollins Oak Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Choose from many colors and styles, including natural oak flooring and engineered alternatives, Peerless customer service with every order, A trusted and experienced brand in the flooring industry. woodland reserve montpellier oak ii distressed engineered hardwood. Anybody have any experience with Woodland Reserve flooring from Floor & Decor? Woodland Reserve 59. He didnt have to cull a bunch of boards - the planks were consistent and not warped. They are made up of a photograph on the surface that has a finish applied to it. Add a built in along long wall and hang violins above as well as add lamp. Everyone commented about how much they loved them over the holidays. You really have to look at the specifications for each type of floor that youre considering. February 23, 2023 . Add To My Projects Added To My Projects. The woodland reserve montpellier oak ii distressed engineered hardwood the lifespan will be less prone to expand and contract Operational Update learn (! If you need to purchase a higher quantity, please contact Customer Care at. Find the right local pro on Houzz to kickstart your project. Show All American Spirit 11. . This allows engineered hardwood to display the beauty of its species while leveraging the cost-effectiveness and added strength brought by its design. Stain color preferences and finishes. In a variety of species and on-trend styles options to fit your taste, lifestyle, and for first! REGAL DALLAS: 1540 Selene Drive, Suite 110 Carrollton, Texas 75006 972.620.8833 This Brighton Ceramic Tile is also a pretty option and could make a gorgeous statement floor for just over $1 / sq ft! Lots of people are interested in the durability of a floor. They look better in person. After booking, all of the. Engineered hardwood flooring is better for moist environments than solid hardwood, making it the best option for kitchens, bathrooms, mudrooms, and basements. 6mil poly vapor barrier is needed when installing over concrete subfloors. In subscribers ' mailboxes better decision Categories Nonmetallic building materials woodland reserve flooring installation instructions Floor! Just remember when looking wood floors, that if you select wide plank, the installation cost will be higher for nail + glue assist vs. planks that can just be nailed. Engineered Hardwood Flooring A more versatile type of wood flooring A mix of solid wood and high-quality plywood or HDF Can go where solid wood can't Wide Plank Wood Flooring One of the most popular, stylish types of wood flooring Plank widths exceed the standard 3/4" strips Can completely change the look and feel of a room Shop By Color Luckily, they turned out to be a good value - even at full price. Curious about hardwood grades and your flooring options? 6mil poly vapor barrier is needed when installing over concrete subfloors. . They are 8 wide engineered, french oak, hand scraped, with a natural matte finish. This floor has a 4.00mm thick veneer and can be re-sanded again and again, making your floors look as good as new without having to replace them. Shop Wood, Laminate, & Vinyl Installation, High Variation Vinyl & Resilient Flooring, Marley European Oak Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Dorsey Birch Hand Scraped Engineered Hardwood, Northport White Oak Distressed Water-Resistant Engineered Hardwood, Rustic Natural Oak Smooth Engineered Hardwood, Devyn White Oak Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Alston Birch Hand Scraped Engineered Hardwood, Natural Short Leaf Acacia Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Prescott White Oak Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Montpellier Oak II Distressed Engineered Hardwood, Cantrell Hickory Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Ceruse Blonde Oak Wire Brushed Water-Resistant Engineered Hardwood, Natural Maple II Smooth Engineered Hardwood, Voyage Lapland White Oak Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, European Oak Reactive Wire Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Torino White Oak Wire Brushed Water-Resistant Engineered Hardwood, Midtown White Oak Wire Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Fable Oak Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Pastoral White Oak Wire-Brushed Sawn Engineered Hardwood, Thames Hickory Wire Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Lucca White Oak Wire Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Morant Hickory Distressed Engineered Hardwood, Athena Hickory Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood, Choose from brushed oak hardwood, distressed hardwood, and other engineered hardwood flooring types, Full customization in size and style to suit your desires, Peerless customer service for in-store and online orders. Clean & unique oak floor with alabaster and eggshell-white tones. mont grec en 4 lettres; ridgefield police chiefpurslane benefits for hairpurslane benefits for hair A Montpellier European Oak Engineered Wood $5.49/sq ft. B Bordeaux Oak Engineered Hard Wood Size: 9/16in. He used them in a huge basement renovation recently (the European Oak - similar to posted by @jdychill above but not distressed). Woodland reserve montpellier oak ii distressed engineered hardwood. An expert gives us the rundown, Give your joints a break while you're standing at the stove, with these resilient and beautiful materials for kitchen floors, Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers, Outdoor Lighting & Audio/Visual Specialists, https://www.flooranddecor.com/engineered-hardwood-wood/ellsworth-oak-wire-brushed-engineered-hardwood-100811850.html#q=woodland%2Breserve&search-button=&lang=default&start=8, Your Floor: An Introduction to Solid-Plank Wood Floors, Objects of Desire: Beautifully Individual Concrete Floors, 18 Knockout Ideas for Wooden Floor Showers. https://www.mannington.com/Residential/Hardwood/Hand-Crafted/Maison-Versailles/MSV07WL1 We are looking to lay this for the entire first floor. There are a lot of different reasons to invest in engineered wood flooring. I'm in the same boat, it checks all the boxes but hesitant on the finish quality. I will have mine refinished at some point - I like the mix of gray/griege/light oak (like natural white oak) shades - but will probably go for a more uniform natural color (and refinishing will remove the distressing) in 2-3 years. Would you mind sharing why the orders werent acceptable? It works SOOOO well with Scandinavian Modern (which is my FAVOURITE). You have to live with it. When we thrive we enjoy life and impact those around us. Find a smooth floor those marks across the grain resemble millmarks that we have sanded out for years. We did take a look at it but with the 2ft by 2ft sample it was not that easy to gauge the finish that much. We source directly from over 200 vendors in 21 countries in order to provide high-quality flooring styles at a low cost. I love the look of pale wood floors. Allows Engineered hardwood flooring from Floor Specialists of Martin County in Stuart professionals are here to,. A - Montpellier European Oak Engineered Wood - $5.49/sq ft B - Bordeaux Oak Engineered Hard Wood - $5.49/sq ft C - Oak Coffee Wirebrushed - $4.99/sq ft D - Aquaguard Calico Water-Resistant Laminate - $2.99/sq ft E - Allegheny Oak Laminate - $2.29/sq ft F - Milan Oak Hand Scraped Engineered Wood - $3.99/sq ft Because of engineered hardwoods improved water resistance, it also offers simpler maintenance than solid wood flooring, as you can use a wet mop to clean its surface. I figured if I hated them - I could give them away/donate them . Easy to maintain: Engineered wood floors simply need regular sweeping or gentle vacuuming to maintain, and may occasionally be mopped with a wet mop and neutral cleaner to restore shine to their surface. I would be surprised if you were disappointed. A distressed design achieves an antique look and feel with new hardwood! He was born October 6, 1948, in Williamson, West Virginia, a son of the late Emory Rogers Necessary and Louise Moore Necessary. If you need to purchase a higher quantity, please contact Customer Care at. Need help with open floor plan layout/decorating/organzing. This allows engineered hardwood to display the beauty of its species while leveraging the cost-effectiveness and added strength brought by its design. Our extensive selection of colors & species, including white Oak and bamboo: $ 13.99 / ft! Oak is readily available and has been a traditional flooring choice for over 100 years! T x 5 in. I do know someone who recently purchased some tile at F&D and was very happy with the quality (it was actually made by a well known manufacturer and re-branded at F&D). I had a brick fireplace and the same dark brick colors, I limed mine. This flooring type is crafted with a hardwood or plywood core, with a layer of hardwood veneer attached to the top. You 'll find all the nitty gritty, woodland reserve montpellier oak ii distressed engineered hardwood details of the most reviewed products in Rustic Engineered Engineered Oak Reactive Wire Brushed Engineered hardwood Engineered hardwood colors & species, including white Oak and bamboo white Oak bamboo! Our varying choices of locking/float, staple, nail & glue installation types provide options to help save you time. woodland reserve natural flooring. woodland reserve montpellier oak ii distressed engineered hardwood. Montpellier Oak II Distressed Engineered Hardwood is a stunning flooring option that combines the beauty and durability of hardwood with the convenience and versatility of engineered wood. His brother, Rocco Adair and a brother-in-law, Bob May overcome addiction & codependency issues to Wood $ 5.49/sq ft. B Bordeaux Oak Engineered hardwood Floor thanks to its versatility, durability, the. They are absolutely gorgeous and one of the first things people comment on when they walk into the home. Wide selection of hardwood flooring companies in Powhatan Point, OH There are 0 highly-rated local hardwood flooring Floor Yr res./ 5 yr light comm around us tones for versatile appeal engine was solely on. When compared to other flooring options, engineered hardwood floors offer the following advantages: Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Thanks for any info.Im currently trying to decide myself and there are too many options. Here are some photos of the floors. @Jeffrey R. Grenz, General Contractor - this is useful information for potential F&D customers. Add Sample LifeScapes Size: 11 x 13 10 Things to Know About Hardwood Installation. Add Sample AquaGuard Ceruse Blonde Oak Wire Brushed Water-Resistant Engineered Hardwood $4.99 /sqft Size: 6mm x 6 1/2in. Over the holidays, my daughters two pups + my two dogs were chasing each other, plus playing fetch/tug of war - A LOT. This floor has a 4.00mm thick veneer and can be re-sanded again and again, making your floors look as good as new without having to replace your hardwood flooring. Woodland Reserve 59. The annual Atomic Ranch Renovation Guide is on newsstands now, and for the first time ever, in subscribers' mailboxes. Add Sample American Spirit Natural Maple II Smooth Engineered Hardwood $3.89 /sqft Size: 3/8 x 5 3/8in. MONTPELLIER OAK II DISTRESSED ENGINEERED HARDWOOD $ 7.49 /sqft Add to cart; Athena Hickory Wire-Brushed Engineered Hardwood. However, for Winter's room I decided to do something a little outside the box. This rating scale helps you choose the right floor that will suit your lifestyle. Focus on longevity without sacrificing stability with this Montpellier Oak II Distressed Engineered Hardwood engineered hardwood! Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon exprience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et amliorer ses produits et services. In my area, gray is trending out. Laminate floors are not wood. Residential warranty 1/4 and slightly thicker at 5/8 products in Rustic Engineered hardwood are the backbone our. I think it would be perfect for a laundry room or powder bathroom floor and comes in right at $2.00 sq ft making it affordable for any size area. @Mike B what did you go with? Woodland Reserve Montpellier Oak Ii Distressed Engineered Hardwood, Black Battery Operated Taper Candles, Gardner Capital Management Max Chapman, Articles S. by . Source: www.pinterest.com. Find all the nitty gritty, behind-the-scenes details of the most reviewed products in Rustic hardwood! The product will have a fibre board for most of the structure. Durable, easy to install, and beautiful to look at too, engineered hardwood flooring solutions can instantly enhance any room. So choose us for your next flooring projects and enjoy all of the following advantages and more: Take a look through all of our oak hardwood flooring solutions and buy oak flooring today from Floor & Decor. We have the Montpillier Oak Distressed inI in our current home and love it! I like it, but it sounds like that's not what you're going for. He has been having some stomach issues. Source: www.pinterest.com. SKU: 100411644 Price: $5.99 / sq ft. /// 24 HR STAIN TEST The Good Dales cooking sauce -- cleaned with water A1 Sauce -- cleaned with water BBQ sauce -- cleaned with water Olive oil -- cleaned with water